[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend NEVER wants to fuck anymore If we have sex, she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

My girlfriend NEVER wants to fuck anymore

If we have sex, she is just "compromising" because she knows I am horny
>>
>>16498485
Just got out of a relationship like this, she admitted it was because she didnt love me anymore, and that ended everything.

Get out while you can
>>
>>16498497
I'm starting to feel like she doesn't love me anymore considering we used to fuck more often. In addition, she told me that when she lost her virginity with her ex that she had sex more often because it was "new and different". So I'm feeling like I'm getting the shitty end of the stick

I asked if she still loved me and she told me that sex isn't the only reason that she loves me and that there is much more than that.
>>
she might still care for you romantically but wont admit to herself that sexual chemistry is an important part of relationships. it might just not be there for her anymore but she doesn't view it as a deal breaker. just have an honest conversation about it
>>
>>16498506
My ex could say she loved me until the last day, problem was it become a brotherly love, and she couldn't say she was in love with me.

It started off like you, I felt rejected yet things seemed not so bad. But it got worse over time.

Discuss it with her but, if there's no change then bail out
>>
Sounds like she is cheating on you and or over you. Move on to someone else. Or you better start doing something different in bed! Or youre fucked!
>>
>>16498519
How so?
>>
>>16498542
Howso, what? How to have a conversation about it? How do you not know how to have a
conversation with your partner, honestly?

"he listen, when we're fucking you just don't seem into it/you just seem obligated. is this working for you/is there something you'd like me to do for you? etc etc"
>>
>>16498520
Very similar situation for me too. Except odd as it sounds we still had sex. Mostly cause we were both pretty good at sex, and enjoyed it. Though not as often as before, we were often having sex even after we broke up, and she told me the same thing almost word for word. She still loved, but more like a best friend and didn't have much romantic feelings anymore.
>>
OP here,

I used to fuck A LOT before her and I got together, and she knows this.

Does this have anything to do with it?
>>
>>16498554
My ex wasnt the hook up type so once she decided she wasnt in love that was it. It sucks at first but since ending it I'm much happier as a whole
>>
>>16498485
Are you getting complacent in the relationship? Are you sure your girlfriend didn't find your replacement already? My ex told me that she didnt want to have less sex but I told her that we're not going to have less sex and voiced my displeasure about it. My ex is a cunt that cheated on me.
>>
>>16498664
No - we kind of argued about it tonight and she told me that sex wasn't the only reason that she loved me. I told her that I wasn't sure if I loved her because I'm not happy at the moment.

She keeps insisting that she loves me which is why I don't think she is cheating. She has been cheated on before.
>>
>>16498485

I was encountering this in my relationship, but I realized it was because I wasn't really putting enough effort into making my "offer" of sex very appealing. As a generally horny guy, any offer of sex from my gf is appealing, and I was going about things as though that ought to be enough for her, too. But then I started thinking about how much work I used to put into planning dates and obsessively grooming myself beforehand and all the other things I did when sex wasn't something I took for granted, and I realized what a gulf there was between all I used to do when I wanted sex, and what I did at the time I pondered this, which was basically just attempt to initiate it.

It takes me mere minutes to get "in the mood." I realize now that it can take an adult woman with a stress-filled life all fucking day to get in the mood, because there have to be few or no looming deadling hanging over her head at work, she has to home home, de-stress and have a chance to rest, then have a little real fun, and maybe then she will appreciate a little attention and finally be in the mood.

So now I just don't count on sex being a spontanious thing. Sometimes it happens, but I try not to expect it. Our lives are just busier and more stressful than they were in college, and now in particular is crunch time at both of our jobs. In three months, when things slow down, I hope to take advantage of our lower-stress lifestyle and devote more time and energy to the bedroom. We'll see how that pans out.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.