[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WW3 plans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: WWIII.jpg (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
WWIII.jpg
7KB, 251x201px
With each passing day, the world seems closer and closer to another world war.
What will your plans be if the reinstitute that draft? Will you run to the hills? Shall we make a mark to put in our helmets so we can recognize each other on the battlefield.
>>
Tinfoil can't melt stupidity beams
>>
>>16496352
this
>>
Honestly, its either I'll get drafted or stand out in the streets when the nukes detonate. Fuck living in ruins
>>
File: Turkey-Plane4_3508280b.jpg (18KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Turkey-Plane4_3508280b.jpg
18KB, 620x387px
>>16496355
>>16496352
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/11/24/uk-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey-idUKKBN0TD0IS20151124
>>
>>16496359
So? Happens from time to time, no one will start a war over this shit.
>>
>>16496352
>>16496355

Not OP, but you guys are going to get fucked badly. Just prepare yourselves.

Doubt it will be a wwIII situation but we are in the fall of western society. The winter will come soon I'm thinking in the next 2 years in America but definitely within the next 5 years. You'll see it I guarantee you.
>>
>>16496365
emergency UN meeting at 4 pm CET.

this is the beginning family
>>
>>16496368
Guarantee me huh?

It's so ridiculous, everyone hears this crap all the time. "WW3" "The Rapture" "Y2K".

There's always some new doomsday that everyone claims we should be prepping for. And it never happens. You can blame Fox News and the fear-mongering media.
>>
>>16496376
Doubt it will be WWIII like I said, but the west is going to shit dude. Just look at society and tell me you don't see the same shit?
Wether it's in the US OR Europe, you are seeing bad shit happening.

People are getting tired of this shit and blood will be spilled soon:
>>
>>16496373
It's easy to forget this, but world wars are far less appetising these days.
Ignoring the whole humanitarian value of life thing, pretty much every country in the world relies on every other country in the world for something.

During previous world wars you still had that, but not at all to the extent of the 21st century.

What's the more economically viable option: for Russia to go to war over what might just be a miscommunication, or to see if they can use this as leverage on Turkey?

In terms of drafting, I don't think I'm eligible for health reasons.
>>
>>16496345
Shit's Turkey's problem
>>
>>16496382
People said that a decade ago, and two decades ago, and three decades ago, and so on.
It would be possible to create a metric within which the most advanced country in the world is going to shit. Societal degeneration isn't a valid measurement of war; hunger and resources are a far better indication and are usually responsible for wars in some form or another.

By that metric we'll probably be find for another 10-15 years. Beyond that, if action isn't taken soon, all bets are off.
>>
>>16496403
> Societal degeneration isn't a valid measurement of war; hunger and resources are a far better indication and are usually responsible for wars in some form or another.

Historically they normally end up causing that shit.

If you don't think it will that's fine. But when you are hungry and trying to break into my house I will kill people that think like you without one lick of regret.

Just a warning. It's common sense to prepare to defend your family and loved ones whether bad shit is happening or not.
>>
>>16496409
I don't think you understood the intent behind my post at all, or I'm not understanding what you've replied.
You're saying that the west is going to shit, and that society is going to shit; I'm saying that your own subjective measure of what's happening to society (presumably from a moral perspective) is worth precisely jack shit.

Countries are perfectly capable of getting along with each other in the modern day and age, even when they consider the other to be morally degenerate. The US is allied with Saudi Arabia for goodness sake.

Problems occur when resources such as water, food, fuel, land, etc. become scarce. Because that's the point at which invading another country becomes a better option than letting your own population tear itself apart.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IschF-ihjS0
>>
>>16496401
that's not how nato works m8
>>
I'll gladly serve for a chance to send some radical dune coons and sand niggers to their maker. They just better hurry up. I'm almost 30.
>>
https://planefinder.net/flight/GOTO

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_E-6_Mercury
>>
>>16496345
This is actually a really good thing because this will finally give men value again and end the new era of feminism. This happens ever time a war breaks out and women have to bend backwards for men because their is less men around.
>>
>>16496345
I got vault 420 ready :^)
>>
>>16496345
I'm not sure why you posted this to /adv/ but whatever.

I'm 39 and have a documented history of mental illness so I am not worried about the draft. Enjoy your MREs I guess.
>>
>>16496571
Actually what happens is women step forward and do men's jobs to make up for the fact that so many men have been killed. But ok
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.