[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im 25, but theres this drop dead gorgeous 15-16 year old that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (651KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
651KB, 2560x1600px
Im 25, but theres this drop dead gorgeous 15-16 year old that I pass by every morning on my way to work. She is stunning... Tall legs, blonde hair, big blue eyes, skinny... Shes amazing.

I really really want to talk to her. Is there any possible way i could talk to her and possibly get close with her without it being really creepy, wrong, and immoral? I know its illegal but fuck that.
>>
Anyways, advice on how i can get this 15 year old to be my girlfriend?

Do high school girls like/date older guys? How common is this?
>>
>>16496221
Nice bait.
>>
>>16496228
Not bait although i obviously know this shit doesnt really go down, but i cant get my mind off her...
>>
>>16496232
Listen man, at the end of the day (technically) nothing is stopping you from giving it a go. There are girls that go for older guys but those girls are usually also batshit crazy. If you're okay with being seen as a pedophile by your friends and family and potentially pull your own hair out, ask her out for coffee.

Also, how do you know she's actually 15-16? Maybe you're just attracted to women who look young for their age.
>>
My idea depends on how you look. Because you could pretend to be a fellow 15-16 year old and get close to her that way.
>>
Introduce yourself as jared fogle and tell her if she mever tells she can have your 5$ footlong.
---jacked---
>>
>>16496221
Honestly, I don't even understand why it's immoral to try and get girls this age. They're fucking guys anyway at that age and they can just say no if they don't want to. I really don't get why society thinks they need to step in and protect them like a teenager having sex is something sinister.
>>
>>16496271
>>16496293
Child diddlers detected

>>16496284
Top kek
>>
>>16496256
I'm pretty sure she is in high school, I see her with a skirt on every morning...which is quite nice. And a little backpack type bag. She also walks with her younger sister...

>>16496271
I don't have a very old look, I could pull off like, 20...possibly 19.

>>16496293
THIS. WHY CANT SOCIETY SEE THIS?
>>
>>16496221
You have nothing in common with a 15 year old. Dont bother.
>>
>>16496342
True...ok, you're right. I'm coming out of my senses.
>>
>>16496221
Illegal only in certain countries.
Wouldn't even worry about that. But ask yourself, what do you want from her? Because unless you're super immature, you will have almost nothing in common and nothing to talk about. 15 and 25 is A HUGE age difference. Not like 30 and 40 or something like that.
She has zero life experience, maybe hasn't even had a proper relationship yet.
I'm 32 and find all girls unter the age of 23 to super annoying because they basically still behave like teenagers. Not to mention a 16 year old who is basically still a child.
Even if it were legal, I'd not gor for it. Has nothing to do with stigmas or anything. It's just that you will run out of things to talk about QUICK.
>>
File: shaking mi cabesa.jpg (39KB, 485x327px) Image search: [Google]
shaking mi cabesa.jpg
39KB, 485x327px
>>16496221
I'm intimidated by someone 10 years younger than me.
>>
>>16496456
Not intimidated by her, more just thinking what the consequences could be.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.