[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 20151123_174949.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20151123_174949.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
I was with this guy for 2 months he left me 2 days after my birthday because he has a job that requires him to move a lot. He left me because he thought it would be to hard on our relationship and if we were to ever have kids it would be hard for me to take care of them by myself due to my disability. I would have waited for him but he left me. I have been feeling depressed and really upset it has been over a month and I still find myself crying over him I don't know if I can live again. I haven't heard from him again I am convinced that he is the guy for me he treated me so well in our relationship he took us places and showed me love I never got so close to a guy before. Meanwhile my ex boyfriend who I've known for 5 years calls me after 4 months of not talking and tells me the honest truth that he cheated on me he gave me the reason which was that I deserved better than him so that is why he cheated on me. He has said sorry so many times and says he would never do that again he wants another chance. I still love my boyfriend who left me I really really want him back and in my heart I feel he is the right guy for me. I really don't know what to do anymore please help me.
>>
Forget about dating for a year, cut both of these guys out of your life.
>>
>>16494732
How old are you Femanon?

In regards to the ex-boyfriends I would greatly consider
>>16494748

Why do you feel that he is the only one for you?
Do you feel like without him you are incomplete?
>>
>>16494773
Because he made me so happy I feel not complete without him in my life I don't know if I 'm trusts the guy who cheated on me
>>
>>16494807
What sort of things did he do to make you happy?
How can you do those things for yourself?
>>
>>16494819
He took me to the beach we walked the whole beach we watched movies together went on drives together made out in the back of his car listened to music he always held my hand kissed me knew how to make me smile told me how amazing I am how beautiful my eyes are he would give me amazing massages picked me up in the air and held me I even got to meet his parents who are really nice people
>>
>>16494732
Have a 3 some
>>
I hope you understand that the majority of men are okay with taking you out and won't cheat on you. He was just one of a million. You'll find another one easy. Your first boyfriends are supposed to suck because they're retarded and childish. You probably were too so you can certainly do better now.

So, what's your disability?
>>
>>16494831
What about those things made you feel so great? Was it the validation as a person or something else?

When I say validation I mean "Wow I finally feel like I am getting treated in a way I deserved and that makes me feel great".

If I had to take a guess you haven't had a lot of good people in your life and that someone treating you in a way that makes you happy felt like a miracle, something that felt impossible. So I think what you should do is find more people who treat you in a way that you deserve.

They exist. I do those sort of things for my qt3.14 tomboy best friend. I pay when we go out, I give her lots of hugs and am supportive of her when she feels down. I even got her a music box for her birthday that said "I love you, anonnette" in japanese.
>>
>>16494847
Also, it plays candle in the wind by Elton John.
/end blogpost
>>
>>16494847
That is exactly what I mean he meant so much to me he treated me like no guy has ever treated me
>>
>>16494854
>he treated me like no guy has ever treated me
Let me guess, he's the first, MAYBE second real-life boyfriend you've ever had. Definitely the first with free time and money.
>>
>>16494854
The solution to that is finding other people (Not just boyfriends) that treat you that way. Now you know what you want and that is a wonderful thing. You are halfway to being there. Where can you find more people like him?
>>
>>16494862
The thing is I don't know where I can ever find someone like him again I go to school but no one talks to me much and when I try to talk to them they never say much I have asked for there numbers to hang out but they say no
>>
>>16494868
Well what sort of things was he into? Where did you meet him? Try joining clubs and activities and talking to people there.

One thing to remember is very few people are able to fully satisfy all of our needs, which is why we need a support network to help us.
>>
>>16494875
Video games Japanese music which I listen too when I miss him I met him online
>>
File: Ally no matter what.png (611KB, 804x603px) Image search: [Google]
Ally no matter what.png
611KB, 804x603px
>>16494884
>Japanese music
>Video Games
You can find plenty of sweet nerdy guys online. You can probably find a good number that are attractive too. You just sound really heartbroken right now and that is okay too. There is nothing wrong with being sad. Remember that you can and probably will find people like him if you are a good person.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.