[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

23 years old and just got out of a 3 year relationship with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

23 years old and just got out of a 3 year relationship with the girl I was planning to propose to this coming summer. I honestly feel like by the time I'm even ready to date again (between 1-2 years) I'll be doomed to be forever alone. I'm a solid 6/10 with a decent personality, funny yet shy on occasion and usually have no problems speaking my mind. I feel like my chances of getting a good, attractive, intelligent, and reasonably logical female are rapidly dwindling. Can anyone pull me out of this toxic thought process?

>picture related. Me and my ex.
>>
You are a man. You're only getting more attractive as you age, stop stressing.
>>
>>16491471
oh, fuck you.
>>
Wow, she's hot as fuck. Sorry to hear that men.
>>
>>16491471
25 vetfag here.

I recently got out of a 2 year relationship with a girl who I thought was "the one." She came into my life at a time when I truly didn't believe I could even feel love for another human being. I had a fairly fucked up childhood which resulted in me putting up emotional walls around myself as a defense mechanism because I was so used to everyone I loved hurting me and/or leaving. As a result, I had very few friends growing up and zero romantic relationships until I was about 20, and that was just some long distance thing with a girl back home while I was serving.

When I got out, I met my ex and the chemistry between us was ridiculous. I just went along for the ride because I didn't think I could do any better. She ended up punching a hole right through my chest, man, and I gotta say - I've been through some shit in my life but I have never felt that fucking bad before. I'm talking solid weeks of not being able to go outside and interact with other people.

But I'm nothing if not a survivor so eventually I got better. I made friends and started living for me again. I had forgotten what that was like because I spent so much time trying to please my ex that I basically lost my identity. It wasn't long until I realized that I was never truly happy with her because I couldn't be my true self. Sure we had fun but I was always holding back some part of me for fear of her judging.

Since she left me, I've made friends, gotten my degree, landed a great job, and hooked up with a few chicks at my favorite bar downtown. I met a girl last week and we've gone out on a date and she really wants to meet again sometime. I'm finally enjoying life, man, and it's fucking great.

I hope you try to do the same. I know this feels like the end, but believe me, it's just the beginning.

Good luck.
>>
>>16491512
I actually know this girl

holy shit lol
>>
>>16491535
Thanks man, I simply don't know. I feel lost, alone, I know she isn't coming back. She says we need to work on ourselves. But I just can't deal with it. I've been left with the dog and the house and everything reminds me of her. It's tough. I don't feel like I'm going to find anyone at this point; despite that being highly unrealistic. I'm just broken. I don't know what else to say. My dog is now an anchor for me at this point but I can't give her up. It's fucked. I'm fucked. Love is fucked.
>>
>>16491552
OP here, what's her name then faggot?>>16491552
>>
>>16491562
I dont know but she gives shitty blowjobs
>>
>>16491565
Ahaha alright.

>says he knows her.
>shitty blow jobs

Topkek kid.
>>
>>16491561
One thing that helped me was thinking of all the shit about my ex that pissed me off. And believe me, there was a lot. She had a shit ton of flaws that I just let slide because, like you said, love is fucked.
>>
>>16491571
Yeah, I need to stop romanticizing this whole thing. Easier said than done to be honest.
>>
>>16491570
how is facebook treating you
>>
>>16491575
What do you mean?
>>
File: remake.jpg (57KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
remake.jpg
57KB, 1000x625px
>>16491574
It's going to be hard, and there's nothing you can do but wait it out. Let your feelings come and go and allow yourself to grieve. Lay off the alcohol for a while and try to spend more time with friends and family. Talk to someone whenever you feel the need.

I wish there were a way to fast forward the process but there simply isn't. It's one of the curses of man. Just know that you'll come out on the other side a stronger person.
>>
Hey OP your situation sounds shitty and you're mostly delusional at the moment which is understandable, but I want to know where that picture took place.

Was it a national forest, park? Where
>>
i get more pussy at 26 than i ever did before. you can get with 21 yo girls forever(i hope)
>>
>>16491561

>23 yo
>I don't feel like I'm going to find anyone at this point.

C'mon man, do what >>16491535 said, enjoy your life, might be hard for some months but time heals almost everything, do things to keep your mind busy, travels, friends, hobby, any shit, stop overthinking, it's over, you sound to be a nice person, i think you can do better then her.
>>
>>16491581
I mean you should go back to facebook fuckboy and take your gay tattoos with you
>>
>>16491581

He is just a troll, stop feeding him.
>>
>>16491471
Oy OP. Could I get a crack at your ex? I'll have her scream your name as I fuck her.
>>
>>16491597
Peg Asses, why do you feel the need to shit up every thread? Why don't you go e-stalk that tranny some more and stop fucking with everyone else.
>>
File: 1447771090209.jpg (615KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447771090209.jpg
615KB, 1920x1080px
>>16491602
irreconcilable differences
>>
>>16491589
It was actually down a logging road just outside of a small town called Blaeberry in British Columbia, Canada. (Near Golden) If you ask the locals where a good fishing spot is they will lead you to the location in the picture. Absolutely surreal spot. Large rock island in the middle of the river that you can have like 10 foot bonfires on.
>>
>>16491595
Thanks man, I guess sooner or later things will get better. If only the days could pass by sooner. I don't know what the future holds but I'm excited and scared.
>>
File: 1447456240104.png (243KB, 383x248px) Image search: [Google]
1447456240104.png
243KB, 383x248px
>>16491615

Are you going to make another thread after your next wet hole leaves you for Jamal
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.