[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally got a gf and now Im worried she'll leave me because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: CUb7yKeWsAAEWYs.jpg (105KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CUb7yKeWsAAEWYs.jpg
105KB, 600x800px
I finally got a gf and now Im worried she'll leave me because Im shy and dont talk much. This is how I've always been, I simply dont talk unless I have something to say, but I can feel her getting uncomfortable when theres too much silence. We do talk about a lot of stuff, but Im obviously not normie level talkative.

she says she doesn't mind and obviously really likes me, and I like her too, but I can feel this might be a problem later on.
>>
Then improve your social skills
>>
>>16489632
any tips?
>>
how do you think it would work out if you told her that you feel great when you spend time with her, but that you're worried about the fact that you don't talk unless you have something to say? and if you ask her if the silence makes her uncomfortable?
>>
>>16489627
She will break up with you sooner or later if you don't talk, being in a relationship with a mannequin is no fun. If you talk only to communicate basic things like "we need to buy some milk'', instead of conversing for a pleasure, it also indicates that you are boring and/or stupid.

Better change that, m8.
>>
>>16489627
Everyone gets these fears. It's normal.

It's kind of like the uncertainty of the future. If it's one thing you need to learn, it's that no one can control the future, or the past. They can only control the present.

So I suggest you enjoy your time with your girlfriend and if issues arise, just sort them out with her.

And remember, a relationship is a two way street. You're not the only person trying to make this work. Remember that.
>>
>>16489634
>any tips?
read alot, do alot, meet alot of people.
the more input your brain gets the easier it becomes to hold a conversation
>>
No this really isn't a problem for a woman quite the opposite females aren't keen on men always in their face for attention so I wouldn't worry about this best wishes A.A.A
>>
>>16489708
>>16489646
it's not that I'm dumb or boring. I do a lot of interesting stuff. lately my life has been anything but boring, I just feel like people don't care about it (probably projecting my feelings towards other peoples life) and therefore I don't like sharing as much with others. I already read, do and meet plenty
>>
>>16489724
Nobody gives a shit about your insecurities. You are in a relationship, what are you not gonna have sex becaus you are shy? She's your gf so she should give a shit about what you have to say. Why are you even with her if you don't feel comfortable enough to talk? Like, how does your date go? You both sit at the opposite ends of the sofa and stare at the telly?
>>
>>16489753
nah we have fun on our dates. I guess you're right and this is just my insecurities
>>
dont worry, you'll only be shy during the beginning of the relationship, as time goes on, you will gradually feel more comfortable around her and the shyness fades away
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.