[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over having lost my "one"? What will life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20151105-WA0010.jpg (63KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151105-WA0010.jpg
63KB, 480x480px
How do I get over having lost my "one"? What will life be for me now? Should I even try to get laid or would I risk marrying someone I'd never love and living a even worse life? How can I stop thinking I will always have this regret?
>inb4 she wasn't the one
Yes, she was and I didn't understand it, I can't think of any personality mix I could love more
>>
go out, meet people, live your life.. there's always that other someone to fill the void, if not then do drugs and drink a lot.
>>
Explain how she's 'the one'.
>>
>>16487097
Honestly, meeting people hurts me even more, I feel very envious of their happiness
>>
>>16487083
>inb4 she wasn't the one
It's a moot point because there is no such thing. The two of you were a good match. That's it. Over time your feelings about her will fade and you'll move on and maybe develop the same feelings for someone else, provided you're compatible. Soul mates don't exist.
>>
Here we go..
>>
>>16487102
Well, I'm not a good speaker, I'll try
She was the only one who was always there when I needed to confess something, and she never judged me, not even by herself
I felt nothing special when I was around her, I'll explain this: whenever I was around a girl I liked, I'd usually feel uneasy and sad, I think this is how crushes are, however when around her I felt comfortable, so much I didn't even bother asking myself why.
But I miss her so much now I understand it was because you're supposed to feel good when you're around someone you love, and I lost it
Whenever I was scared, she'd hold my hand, she was the only one with the power of instantly turning me off if I ever went nuts and hugged me whenever I needed
She also was really the kind of girl I like, she's always calm but not cold, I'm no good at explaining personalities but think about Fuuka from P3 or Xion from KH: that kind of girl
And I did never find another one like her, I'm pretty sure she's the only one I could ever like so much I'd even renounce my own identity if that would bring her to me
>>
Hope its worth it!
>>
>>16487121
It's been two years, they are not fading, in fact, I'm getting more miserable over time
>>
File: boohoo.gif (1MB, 270x214px) Image search: [Google]
boohoo.gif
1MB, 270x214px
>>16487148
Damn I guess you should just kill yourself then.
>>
>>16487148
Yerp, that settles it. Nothing you described was a particularly noteworthy trait. You felt comfortable around her and she was a rock for you emotionally. There are a lot of women like that.

>>16487157
How long it takes varies. For some two years wouldn't be out of the ordinary. Of course, it also takes longer if you're the sort of person that dwells on everything and wallows in their own misery, or if you don't meet anyone else during that time to distract you.

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and guess that you're so drawn to that sort of person in the first place because the provide emotional support for you to lean on. Perhaps if you can become more at peace with yourself you'll feel less in need od somebody like that and the feelings will fade.
>>
>>16487182
>There are a lot of women like that
So how come no woman I ever met was like her?
>>
There never is or was a "one" for anyone, perfection both ways is a statistical anomaly. You are supposed to find someone worth their flaws and accepting enough to allow your flaws.
>>
>>16487210
>this is what dogfuckers actually believe
>>
>>16487210
What if I found that anomaly, my way at least?
>>
>>16487194
I didn't mean a lot of women proportionate to the population. I meant that that personality type is far from unique. Moreover, as long as you continue to mope about your lost Lenore or whatever the fuck, you are going to have a much harder time noticing those or other positive qualities in other women.
>>
>>16487194

>>16487217
In fact, scratch that. Almost any relatively level headed woman is capable of providing that support for you provided she cares enough in the first place.

Not that you should need it. Either seek professional therapy or figure out how to be less uneasy about yourself.
>>
what a loser
>>
over the years, i was with girls that i could see myself being with forever, one of my first girlfriends was amazing in every way, but then after a while when we weren't working out together i thought it was something i could fix, but it wasnt meant to be, compatible parts fit together, not clash. One girl i was with was literally my female composite, she liked and did all the stuff i did, and after a while i couldn't stand it, now today i'm married to a girl i hooked up with now and again in highschool but never thought i'd date, let alone marry. and i can truly say she is perfect for me because we have similarities and differences. but you will never find your true "one" unless you live life and meet new people, hold on and someone will find you, like you will find them, even if it ends up being the girl you were with. but most likely not, sorry. good luck -M
>>
you fucking faggot bro
>>
>>16487215
You're more than likely blinded by what seems like positives, but are actually red flags. Proceed at your own risk.
>>
>>16487242
Aw, that's mean. He's not a loser, he just lacks the right life experience to know better. This stuff may seem basic, but it doesn't come quickly to everyone.
>>
This is for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afuqiEaysIA
>>
>>16487244
I wasn't with her, we were only friends
>>16487248
They're not red flags for me, I may have strange tastes but I really like those things
>>
>>16487285
The fact that you can't seem to see any negatives to this person's personality seems a pretty big red flag by itself.

>we were only friends
And it just gets better. Now you get to explain how you 'lost' her and we can complete this ridiculous little puzzle.
>>
>>16487285
Time will tell, sit and wait.
>>
>>16487296
I tried on her in a a way I'm not proud of, after a week we actually went on with oir friendship, that is until we got both to university our own separate ways, and she never agreed to meet me, probably because I'm in love with her
>>
>>16487083
>inb4 you are under 25
>>
>>16487304
>she never agreed to meet me, probably because I'm in love with her
I can only assume that she realised that she wasn't actually helping you; that rather than her efforts improving your mental state you started taking her for granted and treating her like a security blanket.

Maybe she broke away from you because she was sick of you doing that, maybe she did it because she realised that the only way to help you was to rid you of your emotional dependency on her.

Incidentally;
>both got to university
You are at this stage in your life and yet you feel confident in asserting that you've seen all you need to with regards to women. Come on man, get some perspective.
>>
Literally whipped before 20 and you never even had a relationship with the girl.

Disgusting.
>>
>>16487083
>How do I get over having lost my "one"?
You don't, because " the one" does not exist. Human psychology is simply too varied to allow for the possubility of even one perfect match: that one person in the woeld where things vlick instantly and love continues effortlessly ever after.

That's the bad news. The good news is that there are hundreds, if not thousands, of excellent matches out there for everyone. They jist take some effort at cultivation and maintenance. Maybe this girl was a top-tier match for you, but there will be others. Learn from your mistakes and resolve to be better for the next girl.
>>
I'm going to be brutally honest, and just for some perspective I'll tell you now that I'm a girl.

The vibe I'm getting from you is a desperate beta who was simply infatuated with a girl you saw through rose colored glasses. The fact that you were only friends raises even more concern because obviously she wasn't 'the one' if she didn't even return your feelings. Unrequited love can be a very, very painful thing but I personally wouldn't want to be with you either judging by your misguided belief that this girl was 'perfect'.

You need to realise that no one is perfect. The fact that you so obviously believe this girl is 'perfect' just proves other anon's comments about how young you are and how little life experience you have.

I picture you as a very clingy guy who can't take a hint. Literally very few girls want a guy like that, and like you said, you were only friends with this girl.

The only thing about this girl I can see being beneficial to you is the fact that you felt comfortable around her. You'll find other girls you can feel comfortable around, it's called compatibility. You and this girl just weren't compatible.

It's not the end of the world. You weren't even together, what are you actually missing out on?

As for being depressed, go see a doctor and get a referral for a psychologist. You could seriously benefit from some therapy, even medication in conjunction with seeing a psychologist could work wonders for you.
>>
To be serious about i know that feel and i still don't know how to move on, i cry everyday at night knowing that i will never meet her again.
>>
>>16487108
then fucking kill yourself, if you don't want to live
>>
Grow some nuts and move on. Choose not to be with another girl if thats what you think is right
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.