[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT - Get it off your chest.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 25

>>
>>16486695
I fucking want to kill someone. I am raging right now. I have an overwhelming energy in my chest. All I want to do is beat someone fucking face until you can't tell that they are a human being. I need a smoke.
>>
>>16486695
Fuck you all who don't consider Psychology a science.
>>
I dont consider psychology to be a science>>16486721
>>
>>16486731
Then refer to my previous post >>16486721 to know my opinion on the matter.
>>
That condom did not work, but luckily I finally had my period very late -- early miscarriage, so we're safe. I hate my body for not being able to take hormonal contraceptives, maybe I should just be abstinent for the rest of my life.
>>
the fact that i'm listening to emo and browsing this place again is a problem. that one guy with the chicken in his backyard is my only comfort

aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA i jUST NEED TO SAY

something

i should stop kidding myself
>>
I fucking hate this website and how it almost managed to ruin black people and women and all other types of people for me. It's like the male version of tumblr. Blaming women for all their issues and avoiding responsibility for anything. And /fit/ made me insecure about my height.

Fuck. You.
>>
>>16486992
get off. join pintrest yo
>>
>>16486992
You're just a shitty person because you let the opinions of others influence yours.
To make matters worse, you don't know these people and they don't even have a name attached to them. If it was your parents and it happened while you were growing up then that might be more acceptable, but that's not the case.
Don't blame 4chan, blame yourself.
>>
I'm not a total aspie, but I don't make friends very easily either. Why the fuck is being sociable so fucking soul crushing? I feel like I need totally ignore my integrity and put aside my honesty to put up a fake as fuck diplomatic front in order to remain socially likable.

It's not even that I can't do it, I fucking do it at my job, but it drains the energy out of me. I'd probably be better off just doing it but it would feel like I'm a massive hypocrite that betrayed my principals.
>>
>Semi-poor family.
>Father had problems with alcoholism and depression, he was strong enough not to go completely batshit, but it wasn't a good ride either.
>Be me.
>Childhood.
>I was always the odd one.
>Middle school.
>Bullied, nobody gave a shit. Only gave one when shit really happened.
>Fought against my bully, never been beaten, i was too proud to just let that fag bully me. He still tried, fought with him a few times.
>mfw I am the bad one too because when he started punching me i punched back without restrictions.
>I might tell more about middle school, but it would be a long wall of text. Basically the worst part of my life.
>High school
>Full of hope, new people, more mature.
>Try making a contant with a girl in my class.
>Well, it is awkward, but she is nice.
>Publicly humiliated because i was talking to her.
>mfw broken hope.
>Slink away into asocial behavior.
>Start getting depressed again.
>First grade ends.
>During holiday i recover just a little bit, feel better due to not having to see big groups of people.
>School again, shit feeling comes back.
>No objective in life, just going forward in stagnation.
>Second term comes in, some girl is looking at me from time to time.
>Year younger. Attractive.
>Start talking to her.
>Develops in some sort of relationship.
>Go out and hug a lot, but never kiss.
>As the time goes on, she has less time for me
>Never tells me details about her.
>I felt she was bullshitting me all the time i was talking with her.
>Get angry at me when i didn't agree with her on something.
>After some time i realise she is just using me as someone to hug while waiting for a better mate. Manipulated.
>Stop talking.
>Holiday hits.
>Feel shit the first month.
>Second month.
>Started working with my dad - painting a fence.
>Made my own money. Got a little bit beefier. (I was at the time so physically weak that painting a fence made me stronger.)
>Dad goes to work in Germany.
>Hope for a better quality of life.
Cont.
>>
>>16487076
>Be me.
Who else would you be?
>>
>>16487076
>The gradual increase of muscles in my legs feel amazing.
>More endurance. Better overall condition.
>Feel satisfied. Feel genuine pleasure.
>Second week of cycling. My dad returned home with almost nothing. He was screwed over.
>Had to give my money to the parents because it was a crisis situation.
>The first money i made and the first that i was saving for something i had to give up because some fucker was greedy.
>Third week of cycling.
>Some stole the bike.
>Stole it.
>Can't do anything about it.
>Powerless again.
>Feel enraged.
>Start using expander to train muscles.
>Pressured my mom into letting me go to a music teacher to learn the guitar.
>When i was asking nicely, there were no money for it.
>When i practically shouted they magically found some money for it.
>Three weeks of bettering myself.
>Overburdened my shoulder.
>No matter the fact that i didn't go full crossfit mode and didn't push the limits.
>Stop training both guitar and body.
>Tell mom - i need to go to the doc.
>She's like nah son, just take some painkillers and get ointment.
>Smear some ointment for a week.
>Get only a bit better, but still painful.
>Mom says oi son don't go to the doc if it's better.
>Listen to her.
>Gets bad again.
>Go to the doc.
>mfw i had to take medications and not do anything burdening for a month.
>Entire month of stagnancy.
>In a week i will be able to start again.
>It will basically be a start over.
>mfw to top it all the PC gets broken and had to wait weeks to repair it.
I know some of you will just say that i am a pussy and others have it worse.
But for fucks sake, seriously. I was never an asshole to others, i respected others.
Do i deserve to be kept away from making myself better?
What do i do?
>>
I hate stupid people and ugly people, niggers implied and would not feel bad about killing those things.
>>
I'm really looking forward to Christmas and all the little family traditions surrounding the day and New Years. I like the days between Christmas and New Years because they're like normal days but they're the last few days of the year so they feel special whilst also feeling like a regular day.

On the downside, I'm really struggling to put together an outfit for when we hit the town for drinks. I'm thinking about purchasing a blazer to wear with some jeans and whatever else but I've got a serious brain-fart going on.
>>
>>16486695
I love her more than I love me.

She loves me more than she loves her.
>>
File: 1320170100950.jpg (45KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1320170100950.jpg
45KB, 600x450px
>too lazy, even when i want to do and learn a lot of shit, i spent a lot of my free time doing nothing
>fap just because i can, which really fucking bothers me, and doing so too much in puberty led me to be a premature ejaculator, at least when i fap, i'm still a virgin
>want a gf, just because i see a lot of people around me happy with their partners, and so i convince myself that i like almost every new pretty girl i start talking to, even if we aren't compatible in many ways
>think that i can't feel actual affection towards other people, specially my family(starting in teenage years, and even now, i prefer to spend more time with my friends than my family, and i can't even tell my mother or father that i love them because i feel like i'd be wrong if i lie)
>even with my friends, as long as i have another group of people to spend time with, i don't really miss the others, save for maybe a few cases
>basically, i think that i spend time around people just because i don't want to be alone and would be depressed if i spent too much time on my own; not because i actually like being with them

I have some other personality traits and stuff that can't be changed, and also some things that i know are my strong points; yet, with all of the above, i can't help but hate myself; and i feel like they prevent me from properly relationing with other people.

Oh well.
>>
trans people make me angry
>>
>>16487082

nah bro
Everyone tells you to be nice so they can better walk all over you. I learned that the hard way. You can give and give and give and should you dare ask you'll be called selfish from the people you've provided so much to.
Always look out for number 1, and if someone truly earns your trust, then you can look out for them. You have to learn to be wary tho
>>
I thought this female coworker was a friend at first, but she'd exclude me from a lot of things...At first I thought, "fine, girls night out right? I get it." But then I started learning that she lied to me about more and more thing "oh, I don't have facebook," "Oh, I don't have a boyfriend." We even talked about her options on what she could do to attract one (I had no interest). Turns out she has both, and all along from the start to boot. What the fuck? I mean I can maybe understand not wanting to disclose having a BF or not, but do you seriously not trust me enough for even a shitting FB level relationship? This wouldn't bother met whatsoever if she didn't keep referring to me as a "friend." Holy shit I don't understand.
>>
File: 1447735165907.png (103KB, 745x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1447735165907.png
103KB, 745x1173px
Will you be my friend?
>>
I hate people.
I dont know how to fix this.
I just dislike associating with anyone.
Tell me how to quit this. I'm begging you.
How do i see past peoples flaws?
>>
>>16487199
Only if we go on some grand adventure throughout the Southern Midwest being chased by FBI agents, finishing it off by driving off a cliff.
>>
>>16487224
Oh and after that's all over, someone will record our adventures, and it'll be called Theodore & Lawrence.
>>
File: 1445271154357.jpg (305KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1445271154357.jpg
305KB, 800x600px
>>16487224
I'm an American living in England.
What can I give in friendship?
>>
>>16487216
Omg I have the same problem. I don't know if I like it or not yet. Because there's too much shit to hate
>>
File: vEnoX1E.jpg (548KB, 1608x1170px) Image search: [Google]
vEnoX1E.jpg
548KB, 1608x1170px
>>16487235
Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day accept this picture of a fat walrus on a Russian submarine as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.
>>
>>16487245
Locals are very particular to themselves, tbe food is shit, but my work makes me stay.
>>
>>16486695

Armchair psychologists and projection addicts in these threads sure do not know anything about who or what they're talking about. Reminds me of a guy named blue and his blue cohorts from effiel 65. Yes it was a catchy song but it also covered depression and projection as well. Over all I would recommend this song to armchair psychologists and projection addicts worldwide.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc [Open]

"Psychological projection, also known as blame shifting, is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unpleasant impulses by denying their existence while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude."
>>
>>16486695

A+CxN +$ -$ =0
>>
"It is a sign of eminent vulnerability to fight one's own insecurities by accusing other individuals for what one lacks."

:end of posting:
>>
>>16486708

Wannabe gangsters chimping out on the internet again. What else is new. senpais.
>>
I'm trying to get my life on track and go to college but it's just so much damn work, and I might not even be accepted. It just feels like it isn't worth it.
>>
Everything is going right in my life, I don't believe it. Something bad has to happen soon.
My new kouhais all seem to get along with me, they all ask me things, and I got to walk around meeting then all. The girls are kinda cute, and I can actually have a somewhat natural conversation. I think it's because I'm really trying to learn to snowboard, and I actually have hobbies to talk about. I've exec been trying to lose weight so I've been sticking to salads for my work lunch and actually went through with it instead of slapping myself at after 3. I'm starting to feel happy, I think. I honestly can't remember when I was this happy
>>
I want to be the best I can be. But I don't want to do the work associated with it.

I will anyway tho. k back to writing.
>>
>>16487336

>being this salty about someone

dat chimpout doe
>>
Yo mental midget chimp, you're an adult living in a civilized world. Act like one and move on with your life. Before you get into more legal trouble as usual. Nice ruse, good job wasting your energy on something insignificant. Good job attacking others then crying like a bitch afterwards. You move on now.
>>
I'm not happy at all, I have the most things I wanted 5 years ago, but still I don't feel happy. Something's missing, maybe it's because of me. Still I wish I would wake up and hapilly get up instead of forcing myself.
>>
I love you, Deb, but please no drinking if you want to make out wif me.
>>
Can I borrow this thread for a minute?
(can't make a thread, just moved and internet for my house is being turned on, on Wednesday)
So I have been thinking of my 1st (and only) crush for awhile now, it's been a few years since I saw her(I have no clue why I'm thinking of her), i remember the time i first saw her and also remember how for 3 years she tried to talk to me, but being the idiot i am (and embarrassed) I thought she was just being nice to me, no way i thought she'd like me, now i finally see the clear signs, i made a mistake
So I decided to look for her name online, and come to find out, she got married about 5 months ago (at 19), to a fucking spic, and is having his child.
For the 1st few minutes, i just played it off, no biggie, bigger fish in the sea, then after that, I was mad, so FUCKING MAD
I thought I was going to break a fucking window or some shit, i couldn't calm down, the only thing keeping me from doing shit was my Dad, who was wondering the fuck i was pissed
I just ended up fucking yelling outside and beating the shit out of old pieces of shit in the backyard
My question is, why did i act this way, how do i deal with this shit, how do i fucking preventing this shit from happening again, and why do fucking Mexicans always try to make my life worse?
Thanks
>>
>>16487381

You dodged a bullet with that girl man. Just use that pent up energy to improve and progress your life.
>>
I'm going to leave you alone for a while. I can't be pushy. However I feel like there's so much unsaid between us. I hope you will want to talk sometime.
>>
I feel terrible all the time, I dread the days where I'm feeling happy because I know that it wont last long, and every time it gets worse, I've tried to do productive shit like learning how to draw or how to play music, but I lose my drive really fast and just continue to waste my entire fucking day on nothing, I spend hours upon hours browsing 4chan and other websites, I don't even waste my time with videogames anymore because even that just feels empty and draining, I feel everything I like is starting to become shit and that everyone I know either hates me or is changing for the worse.

I just don't know anymore, everything feels so empty and pointless, everyone else seems so happy all the time, I just don't know how they do it.
>>
>>16487381
Quit acting like a kid throwing a tantrum. You had your chance and missed it. Her husband didn't steal her from you because she was never yours since you never made a move.
>>
I don't negotiate with terrorists and wannabe gangbangers.
>>
I'm incredibly attracted to a classmate I often talk to in a way that is neither platonic nor romantic. Talking to him is addictive; he's smart and quirky and his speaking voice is breathtakingly beautiful. It's hard to look at him without breaking into a nervous, happy grin. I like him so much and I don't know what to do because it's very unlikely he feels this way about me and it doesn't seem like an "ask the person out" situation.
>>
>>16487392
Thanks man
>>16487415
whatever
>>
Why do you gotta act so childish... I forgive you though.
>>
>>16487414

>not using 4chan to pass the time while working while making money
>leaving depression untreated
>focusing on others opinions of you instead of listening and changing your opinion of yourself
>how do they do it?

Just do it. Step it up senpai. It's your life at the end of the day and no one elses.
>>
Things are getting stale you're getting bored and I don't know what to do. I think it's probably already too late now all I can do is wait
>>
>>16487457

Breathe, it's free. It's good for you. Life is too short.
>>
Dude, I'm sorry, I really am. I didn't mean anything by what I said. I wish we could just talk about it. If you change your mind soon, just know that I wanna talk, so hit me up.
>>
This is too much. I can't do this. How do people do this?
>>
>19 Years old right now
>3 years ago in the summer
>16 years old
>meet this girl
>year younger than me
>She's amazing
>her mom and brother hate me
>When I was 14 I was dumb and hit her brother in the face
>they make us break up
>summer goes by with us secretly talking and them not knowing
>they catch on right before school starts again
>she gets in a lot of trouble
>brother tells the school we're not allowed to be in contact with each other
>junior and senior year don't talk to her at all
>freshman year of college
>her 18th bday hits in May
>message her on FB asking if we can just talk about everything that happened
>we become friends
>end up making out in her car when we hang out
>goes for a few weeks
>she tells her mom and brother after a while that we're talking
>not that we've made out
>they initially say it's fine
>she's going to meet me that same day
>mom stops her and tells her she can't see me
>mom says she thinks I'll take her to some place secluded and rape her
>even though when we made out we were in a secluded place
>shit happens and she tells me after a month or so in June that all this stress and everything made her realize that she dosen't have feelings for me
>tell her I need some space
>don't really know how to deal with that
>eventually October comes along
>get a gf
>it lasts for all of 4 days
>but in that span I contact her again
>figure I have a gf, I'll be fine.
>after my gf breaks up with me, talk with the other girl
>a while passes by
>eventually just tell this girl that I still love her and that we're meant to be together
>tell her that it's destiny
>that if we just give it a shot, it'll be the best decision ever
>tell her that I can imagine us together 60 years from now
>she says that she still doesn't have feelings for me and it's not worth it
>she says she doesn't want to date me
I totally know that I'm meant to be with the girl. She's the one. I know she's the one. But she doesn't think so. I just don't know what to do.
(1/2)
>>
>>16487465
I feel like I can't right now. Like it's actually hard.
>>
>>16487478
I know I can't force her to have the same feelings for me, but it's still hard because I don't know what to do. A bit after this she explained to me it was a bunch of stuff. One of the reasons she pointed out was my PDD which is a disorder I have. She told me it's a form of autism and it is, but I've been diagnosed by a professional and I don't have autism. She told me that my interests were kiddish and I remind her of a little kid all the time. She didn't tell me any other reasons, but she made such a big deal about those. She messaged me a day later telling me it's best if we don't talk again and that she told me to not talk to her ever. Even though she also told me that she was gonna focus on her rent and school and her mom. she has another boyfriend and he literally looks like he has fucking down syndrome. Yet, I was a fucking problem. She's also so much more attractive than this guy. I am so pissed. I am fuming. My shit is a problem, but then she starts dating this fucking ugly shit head. I've been fuming and it pisses me off to no end. I need to get my mind off her but I don't know how to. It just really fucking gets to me.
(2/2)
>>
im fucking worthless, useless. i feel so lost and lonely but i dont want to die, i just want to stop existing. i cant bear being alive.
>>
>>16487490
You have worth.. I want the same thing, though.
>>
>>16487474

Life is simple, history can repeat itself under the right conditions and environments. Same people can be enabling, toxic, and overall incompatible to your own version of reality you want to create. Why repeat the same mistakes again and why focus on the past. We gotta look foward. The future is bright not toxic.
>>
>>16487498
I feel like my future is fucked though cause apparently I can't help but fuck up everything I care about.
>>
>>16487459

This
>>
>>16487486
>she told me it's a form of autism and it is, but I've been diagnosed by a professional and I don't have autism.

But you have PDD which is a form of autism, ergo you have autism, no?

Anyway, she's clearly not interested with you. Her new guy may be ugly as fuck but she must feel better connection with him, which is why she picked him and not you. Just move on m8, nothing to do here.
>>
>>16487461
So did you see this huh?
>>
File: fuuuu.jpg (55KB, 375x344px) Image search: [Google]
fuuuu.jpg
55KB, 375x344px
>>16486695

I dont even want a relationship that bad right now. I just want to make more money so I can afford to live

I'll be working for the next 11 days straight, through thanksgiving too, not that it matters because I can't afford to go home for the holidays.
I just want to have all the bills paid off and feel comfortable buying something for myself. I don't even know if I'll be getting the other half of rent from my ex this month.

it would be really nice to treat myself. Maybe buy some weights, or an art set so I could possibly sell prints.

I wish people would see how hard I work and give me a chance for once. I don't know if I come off as stupid or weak or incapable but I'm really not. But now I'm starting to feel like I must be
>>
>>16487461
Too late for what anon?
>>
I feel both numb and sick. Don't leave, please.
>>
>>16487503

Define "care". You want to care for this person? They can take care of themselves. That's respect for someone if you believe they can handle their own.

You want them to "care" for you? You can do that for yourself. They have their own problems and probably believe you can handle your own.

Just ask, getting a no isn't the end of the world. Ask for what you want. It's simple because asking only works if you have something to give back in return. You will get a yes, from the right people at the right place at the right time.

Good night.
>>
>>16487125
Wonderful feeling, ain't it?
>>
I'm really confused when it comes to our relationship. We are constantly in touch with each other, and I'm not sure if it's a thing just friends do. Sometimes I feel like emotionally we are a couple, and I have to remind myself endlessly that we're not. I never had a guy friend with whom I would be that close; this whole situation makes me so confused. It's been almost three years, and I feel in and out of love with you during that time, and it all only adds to my confusion. I wish I could find myself a proper boyfriend, so I could get you out of my mind. I know I should probably talk about it with you, but you would deflect and change the topic or lie, and I'm really too tired for that shit.
>>
I don't want to exist .
>>
>>16487528
I want both. They can take care of themselves and I can take care of myself but I still want them around... I fucked up by saying something dumb and now they won't talk to me. I hate myself for fucking up. I've always been afraid of fucking it up and it looks like I might've this time. I did "ask" and now I guess I've just got to wait and see what happens. I know, if it's not right it just won't happen and it'll be okay in the end... But I feel like it's right. I thought it was right. And now it looks like I've fucked it up and I'm scared.
>>
i had a really fantastic day. it was just for a moment, but i really cherished it.
the things people see as mundane are truly a gift to me these days
>>
>>16487550
Same here.
>>
>>16487551

Get the hint and move on.
>>
I care about you and this is killing my insides. I was a fool. Don't hate me.
>>
>>16487557
>>16487555
>>
>>16487555
I'm trying to accept what happens and stay hopeful for the future. I just hate that this one thing I did could cause such a thing to happen.
>>
This feels like a nightmare can someone wake me up?
>>
>>16487561

Go to a therapist that will wake you up.
>>
I'm scared I did something to make my friend hate me. I always feel like I'm being annoying whenever I try talk and he's always sounding distant. We used to be able to talk easily but now everything feels so forced and awkward. Fuck. I've gotten clingy and spoilt.
>>
She's really cute and stuff. Too bad I come out as some cold motherfucker.

I wonder if she likes me.
>>
>>16487568

You guys aren't really friends if that's the case.
>>
My 16 year old brother got caught high and heavily intoxicated yesterday at school. He got suspended and has a criminal underage drinking charge. I feel like such a shitty older sister and I cry every time I look at him because I don't know what to do or how to feel. I feel like I could've prevented him from turning to drugs an alcohol by being there for him more but in the end this still happened. I can't stop feeling terrible.
>>
File: 1437105013009.gif (2MB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
1437105013009.gif
2MB, 250x220px
Hats off to that fake life you are living
Can you really be that fake for such a long time?
If you are not fake, I feel pretty sad for your lack of emotional stabilty, really.

Way to end a year long friendship
>>
>>16487578

Fake friends should be ditched.
People with crab mentality should be ditched
People who project their negative qualities onto others and scam should be ditched

Wait you're all of them.
>>
>>16487572
I see. I did kinda hurt his feelings awhile ago when I said I didn't like him as more than friendsk :( . I probably knew he didn't want to be friends anymore but didn't want to admit it.
>>
I'm addicted to 4chan its going to ruin my life
>>
>>16487474
You hit them up dude

I'm crurrently in their situation and i'm hoping the one that made the mistake actually displays a little bit of care and talks to me
>>
File: 1446959506238.jpg (302KB, 1036x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1446959506238.jpg
302KB, 1036x1040px
None of it makes sense to me. You told me you've had gay thoughts about me,
but at the same time you told me you're not into that stuff.
Those are two contradictory things, you can't not be into gay stuff and then think about me in a gay way, like what?
You've said things like "real couple" and "babe" and hell, you've even texted me "I miss you" when I had a phone. But I can't tell you that I miss you?
So, the same kid who've I've had every gay experience in my life gets incredibly annoyed/frustrated/whatever when ever something remotely gay is brought up.
How the fuck does that make any sense?
How can the same kid who asked to see my dick and showed me his, then tell me he thinks it's "unnatural". Ftr, homosexuality is one of the most natural things there is, and more than likely what you are experiencing is uncomfortableness because you clearly have mixed feelings about it, or else none of this would have happened at all.
I don't understand how you "don't remember" half this shit, but when you hugged me on Seth's porch because I was cold, or when you accidently punched me, that wasn't at all the way my other guy friends hug me, or the way I hug them.
How the fuck can you "not be into it" but know about my feet thing, and do all those things you've done. It wasn't very fucking straight when I was on the couch at your mom's house, and you were fighting with me for it, with your feet on my face, and your toe on my mouth. It wasn't very straight when you put your feet and my face and told me "don't pretend you don't like it" and it definitely wasn't straight when you showed me your cock.

(cont)
>>
>>16487588
how did the whole hurt of feelings actually happen?
>>
File: 1446453676885.jpg (1MB, 2258x1678px) Image search: [Google]
1446453676885.jpg
1MB, 2258x1678px
>>16487595
You say "Jesus Christ" like It was weird of me to bring up how you said we should watch naruto together like a "real couple", when you're the one who said it! and of all the people I've ever asked about our shitty little situation they always say the same thing, that YOU are the one who is confused about all this and the only thing I'm confused about is you. You say 'us' is impossible yet you go on to come up with reasons you couldn't be in a relationship at the moment like it was actually an option.

Remember when we gonna watch the stars on your roof, and James said something like "Oh, you guys on a date?" and you got flustered and walked off and we didn't do it? I think that kind of says it all,
that says it all. any other person would've did it anyway because they are secure in their sexuality and knew it wasn't a date but you? you wouldn't do it just in case it was.

I just don't understand. You get all upset about our arms touching in Ant-Man but every other time we've seen a movie together our arms were touching the whole time...
You fell asleep leaning on me during The Dark Knight Rises, and it wasn't even the first time. You've fell asleep with our arms and legs touching in my old chair at my house, before, too. How did that happen if you hate it sooo fucking much. It just feels like you only hate it because you know you don't. It feels like you're trying to convince yourself you don't feel this way and not me.

And you can say whatever you want but the facts is, our choices are what defines us, not our words, and your actions do not match up with you're saying at all.
>>
>>16487588

People like people with direction in their lives not ones who just hang on.
>>
File: 1446450954670.jpg (560KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1446450954670.jpg
560KB, 1920x1200px
>>16487595
>>16487601
You seem to forget, or at least act like you do, that you came to me that night. If drunk words are sober thoughts then what does that say about us? You're the most important person in my life, you changed my life. Is it really that surprising I miss you? Especially when you refused to so much as message me? It's hard being friend with someone who has little interest in friends at all and the only reason I try is because I want you in my life bad enough. But, It just pissed me off that I can talk to you for 7 whole hours on PS4 but if I ask you to message me I'm "acting like we're married." No, I'm not, you are just projecting that onto me. I'm acting like I wanted you to message me, you're the one who took it that way, and again I think that says more about you then me. Besides all the bullshit hypocritical nonsense you've put me through...I really do miss you, skyler. I don't know why you hate that so much. I would never feel this way about you if you hadn't started all this in the first place. You can't deny we had, well, something, whatever it was. All I really wanted was to go back to that. But, maybe the Skyler I knew isn't around anymore. The Skyler that I used to think about before I go to sleep is smart, and extremely creative, and funny, but philosophical, and even though he was sad he was also hopeful and full of ideas and ambition. Now you just act dull, and be ignorant, and go on judging me condescendingly about my life while staying at your dead-end job without a damn degree or GED, instead of encouraging me like I thought you would. Maybe I just miss the old Skyler, I don't know. But I do know I don't even need a response to this. I'm not sure I want one. I'm sick of sending you long-ass messages that in the end do nothing but complicate this already complicated relationship that isn't worth maintaining anymore considering you gave up on it before you even gave it a real chance. I hope you find some sort of peace, friend.
>>
>>16487593
I did hit them up. I texted them and... Now I'm waiting for a response, I guess... and I'm scared I won't ever get one. It's the fear of the unknown, the thought that they may never accept my apology or talk again, all cause of how much of an idiot I am.
>>
>>16487608
Well, that's good
You fucked up and you'll have to live with it, but the fact that you are trying to contact them is a step it the right path
Don't stress yourself too much, you already did what you could do. You will have to wait as long as it takes and live with wathever happens
>>
>the one who made the mistake
>blame games
>narcissism

Enjoy being a skelly before that happens.
>>
>>16487598
Well he said he liked me, but I said I didn't know if I liked him that way, so to just think of me as a friend. That probably was a mean thing to say.
:( sucks cos I thought we were good friends.
>>
>>16487613
A man can dream.
Lets say i put my ego down for too long and now i got tired of getting fucked in the ass.
>>
>>16487604
I don't like how I hang on to people. How can I stop doing that?
>>
Lonely, trying to fight it off.
>>
>>16487625
Umm, it's not that bad i guess
I mean i'm sure it hurt, but i've seen worse

Just give him time and think about how you really feel
>>
>>16487496
thanks. not wanting to die but wanting to stop being sure is a weird feeling.

other stuff i want to say: i feel like i love you more than you love me and i hate it when you dont want to talk to me and im sorry im sorry im sorry im so scared and insecure, but its not my fault i dont trust you.
i feel like a burden to everyone.
>>
My friend is probably back in jail....again. I feel like I failed as a friend. I know that his actions are out of my control but I hate seeing him throw his life away
>>
>>16487635
I guess so... Maybe I'm just too clingy and its annoying him.
Thanks anon.
>>
>>16487545
Initials?
>>
my fucking vibrator just ran out of power right before I was about to cum
it's recharging but now I'm just sad :(
>>
>>16487649
Shit, pretty much going through the same thing here.
>>
I want to be happy with what I have.
Why can't I be happy?
>>
File: image.jpg (389KB, 2160x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
389KB, 2160x1920px
I know i have a black eye coming. We were once edgy teenagers but i know you had to join a prison gang. It gets complicated when your trying to fuck my girlfriend and i alwsys wished you the wirst secretley . Rot in hell. If not, see you in 3 years
>>
>>16487652
(shot in the dark here but if this is who I think it is, then i wanna let u know the poster isn't D)
>>
File: 1442968533603.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1442968533603.gif
2MB, 448x252px
Okay, here i go
>Be me
>Be 16 (inb4 b&)
i've been browsing 4chin about 4 years from now
>start high school
>don't have any interest in what i'm learning
>don't want to waste 2 and a half year doing something i don't like
>don't seem to want to do something else
I really would want to just continue to do my job until i have enough to move out. I don't want to end up like my brother who is now 18 and barely does anything to help with chores or anything around the house, he just plays games everyday, he also goes to the same school as i do.
sorry for shit english, since it's not my mother-language
if you'd like to know more about me or anything just ask, i'll probably awnser.
>>
I can't stop feeling nervous and anxious around people, especially when talking to girls.

Dyslexic, Never had a GF, virgin, only have a few friends, don't have any interesting hobbies, I just don't know what the fuck to do.

I've tried really hard to expose myself to the outside world and try and talk to people, but I just fucking can't help getting so nervous all the time.
>>
>>16487785

>be 16
>sixteen years
>4 years on 4chan

No survivors
>>
>>16487830
It started off with my friend ranting that his brother browses on 4chan, and he kept saying how bad it was. 12 year old me was curious and went there, started with /v/, then /b/ and it's kinda been like that since then
>>
>>16487825

Thomas Edison and Albert Einstein had same problem too.
>>
>>16487847
I know there has got to be something I could be really good at/extremely good at that everyone else struggles, but is like breathing to me. I just don't know what it is and I could be an aged prune before I find what i'm good at.
>>
>>16487861

Maybe your old ancestors were really good at something that might inspire you. Or ask the people close to tou or someone you look up to how they got to where they are. Takes challenges and hardships to bring the best self out. People just do things and see if they like it or not. Keep doing that it's fun.
>>
File: Adam-Brody1.gif (500KB, 500x219px) Image search: [Google]
Adam-Brody1.gif
500KB, 500x219px
i get this sickening lurch and massive drop in my stomach when i go to someone's blog, profile or website and see they're a medical student. i wanted that. i really wanted that. but i chose the wrong junior college in 2004 and I didn't pull out of that school when I actually realized it wasn't for me and switch subjects. I failed A Levels, retook them and got into comp engin. Then I stayed in undergrad for 6.5 freaking years because I kept failing classes, they fail you if you don't show up to the exams. Can you imagine 10+ years of chasing something else halfheartedly and winding up nowhere, still getting that sickening feeling when you see med students? It's so dumb. I'm so stupid. I can't look past that one massive failure and move forward. I'm now stuck in a low end IT job and I'm going fucking nowhere.
>>
>>16487847
Edison was an asshole suit and Einstein refused to believe in entanglement because of his ego

Fucking meme scientists
>>
what im i doing
>>
>>16487911
Shitposting
>>
>>16487911

O yea that's right I'm doing me
I'm doing me
I'm living life right now man and
Ima do this shit till it's over
It's over
But its far from over
>>
>>16487924

i wan dis shii foeva maine
>>
>>16487509
>But you have PDD which is a form of autism, ergo you have autism, no?
PDD is like in the spectrum of autism. I'm not actually autistic.
>>
>>16487890
Deep breaths. I know you don't think so now, but things will work out for you. You have passion, and you're sweet, and cute. Please keep trying.
>>
>>16487937

Ugnh tey be asking for forgivenezz
Least they jury say guilty i was d witness
>>
>>16487984

> Least they jury say guilty i was d witness

Hahahahah
>>
>>16487993

Ugnh yea yea check it, my chair electric, them scamboys so electric, damn dat beat so fresh I just had to hit it
>>
I'll just write a list of things I'm tired of.

>Therapy
It was working, but the more I go, the less it helps each time. Antidepressants won't do anything. I don't believe my therapist is right about them. The meditation doesn't work for me either. I need new methods of coping. I fear my therapist doesn't really care.

>Self-harm
The last time I did this I cut into the tissue/fat. All I seen was pure white underneath my skin and blood soon followed. I could see a chip in my arm, basically. I bandaged myself up and put peroxide on it. It's healing, but this seems to be my only escape.

>Relationships
Fuck these. I was recently broken up with by my girlfriend of 3 months. Not the biggest deal in the world, but it was frustrating to be told "I'm not ready" after 2 months of dating. She just wanted all the benefits of a relationship without technically being in one. Upon realizing I deserved better than that, I picked myself up and decided it was no longer worth any kind of emotional response. I met a new girl and she seems fantastic. Never before has a girl gelled so well with me. She shares my sense of humor and we have a mutual love of particular music. However, I fear she is also not "ready." This is a wild assumption on my part, but it's the feeling I get. I was supposed to see her tonight, but it turned out she had to work late. Not a problem. I told her, "due to previous experiences in relationships, I am naturally cautious. I know I like you and it scares me a little." She has yet to reply, but since she's at work, I don't expect such fast responses. The situation just frightens me. I don't want to tell her I'm a cutter. Whenever something good happens in my life, I expect it to go away quickly. Not necessarily at a fault of mine, but it's what I've come to expect. I haven't been enjoying life much, yet I hold onto this faint hope that things will get better along the way. It's the only thing that drives me further.
>>
>>16487474
you reach out and talk to them! I am in a similar situation. The person I cared about pushed me away and said some shit. I would love to just see his number pop up on my phone again. He won't be mad if you reach out. I'm sure he would be more than delighted
>>
Everyone in the world nowadays is a huge fucking pussy.
>>
>>16488039
I already texted them a few hours ago so now I guess I'm just waiting. I hope they reply someday soon. I need to explain myself to them.
>>
>>16488042

>says the pussy calling everyone a pussy on an anonymous board
>>
I wish I could cry right now. I wish I could sob and scream right now. I wish I knew what was gonna happen in the next few days. I wish I knew what you thought of me. I wish I knew if you were okay. I wish I didn't hate myself and god damn, I really wish I didn't have a bunch of tests and papers to write this week. Life fucking sucks sometimes.
>>
I feel good. you're all far enough removed that you have no effect no matter what you're doing. damn it feels good.

things are starting to look up.
>>
;D that's all.
>>
File: Sokka-Blush.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sokka-Blush.gif
1MB, 400x300px
>>16487964
Thanks man. It means a lot. But no one's called me cute before.
>>
>>16488104

Life in itself is a test, there are no shortcuts just pain and gain. Don't fear loss, embrace gain. Your body is stressed, get relief, treat yourself right because no one else will. You will.
>>
>>16488167

You finally learned.
>>
>>16488172
But I hate myself right now, I can barely imagine treating myself right.
>>
>>16488186

No one is going to save you but yourself.
>>
>>16488216
True, but I can't figure out how to save myself when all I ever do is fuck up everything good in my life.
>>
>>16488221

You drain peoples energy.
>>
I want to share a stress-relieving method my therapist taught me. It has helped me, so I figure maybe it'll help you all, too.

What you want to do is grab a sheet of paper, open up MS Word, whatever you choose and write down what's bothering you and rate how badly it pains/stresses you on a scale of 1 to 10.

Think of the facts behind the situation. When I say "facts" I really do mean facts. No bullshit you're assuming is allowed. Only facts. I'll give an example. I did this and my problem was I was nervous about a big test that was coming up. My therapist asked me, "do they expect you to have expert-level experience?" and I said no. So I wrote that down. When you're done writing down everything you can think of, try to sum up all of your facts in a single sentence. Rate your stress again and see if it went down. It may not work for you, but it's better than nothing.
>>
>>16487284
You're a dumbass
>>
>>16488275

That anons post is accurate for these threads.
>>
I'm afraid I'll never be happy.
>>
>>16488308
Me too.
>>
>>16488312

Mew
>>
http://www.juqster.com/hub.html?id=club-pegasus

Come hang out and play some music and advise each other and stuff
>>
i know you want me back but it aint gonna happen unless you contact me first
longer you wait=higher chance i'll say no
>>
>>16488439
You don't stream to phones.
I was up for a bit of Ave Maria too.
>>
>>16488516
That sucks, not my site =(

Good taste though
>>
>>16488509

I don't want to play games you can go if you want to. I have a life to live and I'm really busy right now.
>>
The temptation to pull the precious things we have apart to see how they fit, must be resisted as they never fit together again.
>>
>>16488509
initials?
>>
>>16488553
*tips fedora*
>>
>>16488530
clearly you aint the person im talking about
>>
>>16488560
Pegasus is a little black cloud in a dress.
>>
>>16488562

I probably am and I said what I said.
>>
>>16488562
What about me? Am I the person you're talking about?
>>
>>16488569
I don't know what this means but I'll take a stab in the dark and say I'm a cute ball of malcontent
>>
>>16488570
hahahaha you arent

>>16488573
depends. what are your initials?
>>
>>16488562
Taylor?
>>
File: 1448058834256.png (258KB, 1256x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1448058834256.png
258KB, 1256x1075px
Please tell me that this is fake and its completely planned out.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=15RvEimaKco
>>
>>16488553

The temptation to control others can backfire. It can result in colapses in trust, integrity and the overall pillar of a healthy relationship or friendship. There are no missing pieces to a puzzle, only unsculpted clay waiting to be molded by co operative hands.

The perception of time works in the wakeful present, the past and future exists in the present. Live in the moment.
>>
>>16488579
A bittersweet bundle of misery, maybs.
>>
>>16488579
i love you pegasus!!!! <3 <3 pls be mine! i'm your biggest fangirlllll
>>
There you go, finally someone found love in here.
>>
>>16488598
he's disregarding my declaration of love :'( where's my pegasus? :'(
>>
File: pegasusmajor.png (201KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
pegasusmajor.png
201KB, 500x375px
>>16488591
Someone once told me girls like it when they're the only one you're nice to

>>16488593
I couldn't do it without my fans, I love you too Pegasister
>>
>>16488582
I don't have any initials. My name is a symbol. Like Prince.
>>
>>16488606

It's the symbol of shit
>>
>>16488605
that's true
can you pls set me up on a date with kaiba-boy? <3 <3 i love you but i love him more okayyyyyyyyyyyy?
>>
>>16488605
Don't kid yourself, they're whores and sluts. All I care about is your nuts.
>>
>>16488615
Omg LOL this made my night
>>
>>16488620
shieeeeeet kucked already

>>16488621
Looks like you're the real keeper here sweetheart
>>
>>16488615
That's just mean.
>>
>>16488606

>having goatse as your name

Epic.
>>
>>16488586
nope
>>
>>16488628
Sweetheart, you say.
>>
File: Haring_Duke-Lemur-Center.jpg (200KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Haring_Duke-Lemur-Center.jpg
200KB, 1000x667px
>>16488651
Oh? Are you sadistic? Even better!~
>>
>>16488628
>>16488651
Can you guys get married already?

Also, I'd like to add that Peggy is one smooth mofo. Guys need to learn from you
>>
This experiment is..
>>
>>16488662
I wouldn't mind getting married
>>
Dear Pegasus
I'm not sadistic, don't be silly.
Love, SH
>>
>>16488672
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RijB8wnJCN0

insane (in the membrane)
>>
>>16488662
I was the smooth one. You give him too much credit.
>>
>>16486741
If you had your period then you didn't have a miscarriahe. Jesus Christ, do they teach anything in school?
>>
>>16488672

gonna elevate you? yes why yes it will.
>>
>>16488683
SH
What's SH stand for?
Are you the one that posts Wolf of Wallstreet blonde?
>>
>>16488677
You know I'll accept you either way
>>
>>16488689

MILLIONS OF DOLLARS
>>
>>16488677
>>16488683
>>16488694
I hereby pronounce you husband and wife.
Now find someone for me pls :D
>>
>>16488691
That is not me. Our romance only started blossoming yesterday. Sweetheart, it means sweetheart.
>>
>>16488700
You can have me too if you want, he won't mind.
>>
>>16488704
Wow kill me

OF COURSE

Its 5:41 AM so please forgive me

Yesterday you say? Would you care to describe what thread?
>>
>>16488700

The next anon with that enters this thread is your true soulmate. Their arrival will be marked by repeating digits. Congratulations.
>>
>>16488707
It was the one where you repeatedly called me shit tits & I loved it.
>>
>>16488706
I'm confused now. Who are you? There's 3 different people :(
>>
>>16488718
did you break up with your boyfriend shit tits?
>>
>>16488717
YAY!
HURRY UP AND GET YOUR ASS HERE ANON!
>>
>>16488721
I'm anon, anon.
>>
I like talking to you but please stop highlighting that I should end it with him. You tell me he doesn't care, he's not attracted to me and all the stuff that is already screaming loud and clear at me every fucking day. I get it!!!!!!!!!! Just stop!!! I know!!!
>>
>>16488724
Of course I did. If you want.
>>
>>16488732
Are you the anon talking to Peggy? Or this one >>16488717 ?
Or a completely different one?
>>
>>16488736
Message me at [email protected]
>>
>>16488681

ESSAY
>>
>>16488739
Does it matter? In a thread full of anon stop trying to work out which anon I am.
>>
>>16488740
Mmhmm.
>>
>>16488756
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih7Qo3Wt20c&noredirect=1
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H02iwWCrXew

Me waiting
>>
>>16488754
You already annoy me -.-

Where is my dubs soulmate? :(
>>
File: pegasus.jpg (29KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
pegasus.jpg
29KB, 500x363px
>>16488771
right here
>>
I don't fucking know man
there was some good energy the first 4-5 days we talked, but as of yesterday things seem colder
I fucking hate myself for getting big crushes immediately and overthink situations and ruin everything. Fuck I wish I could just get back to that good energy convos.
>>
>>16488763
LOL

>>16488774
No, Peggy! You belong to SH!!!!!
Keep checking your email to see if she sent anything
>>
Life is good bruhs
>>
>>16488787
She did! Good thing I lost to Kaiba
>>
>>16487557
initials?
>>
>>16488793
OMG REALLY!!!!!! I HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR YOU GUYS!!!

and yes, my seto <3 hehe
>>
I'm pretty lonely. I didn't go to uni straight after high school. Would I have more friends if I went?

My family tore in half this year and my bro is an addict

I have never felt so lonely and depressed in my life, everyday is a battle to get through and I'm not sure if I can keep winning
>>
>>16488806
Hey, it's okay. A lot of people don't get into uni straight after high school.
Speaking from experience, you'd probably only have a few uni friends. But they're never there for you outside of uni, so it doesn't really count.

You can try getting close with your brother and asking him to see a therapist.

It will get better. Don't give up, anon.
>>
>>16488824
I just don't know how to meet new people after losing most of my friends from school.
>>
>>16488844
OMG YOU'RE MY DUBS SOULMATE
>>
>>16488860
I am back, my yandere princess.
>>
>>16488700
>>16488844
>>16488717
>>16488860

Brothers and sisters we are gathered here today to celebrate a joyous occasion. If anyone chooses to object or disrupt this union of souls you may only disrupt with repeating digits.

Anon 00 and Anon 44by the power of the church of /adv/ I now pronounce you husband and wife. May your souls be at ease at this joyous moment and may your personal joys uplift your friends and loved ones. You may now kiss the bride.
>>
They're growing up so fast anon senpais.
>>
>>16488876
I'm your princess? :$ :$ STOP MAKING ME BLUSH ANON!!!
I had to search what yandere meant lol I'm not psychotic! And where did you go? I missed youuuuuuuu :( don't leave me again
>>
>>16488879
Where's my husband!!!!!
>>
>>16488896

Ah yes he must be experiencing unfortunate interruptions due to disturbances and shifts in this energy field. His presence is felt by the congregation. We wish him absolute safety on his reappearance on this realm. I hope you are enjoying the festivities in the meanwhile.
>>
>>16488890
Why would I stop that, princess?
Forgive me, my love, as I was completing paperwork. I missed you too.
>>
Aww this is a precious moment. Jk its really gay and retarded
>>
>>16488925

Ah yes our projectionist has arrived perfect.
>>
>>16488929

blz it fgt
>>
>>16488918
so in other words, he stood me up but it's okay, I have >>16488919 lol

>>16488919
who are you, anon!! you're making me shy :$
btw you're smoother than Peggy lolol

>>16488925
you're gay and retarded
>>
sleep well senpais <3
>>
I'm a skinnyfat mess and keep shoving junk into my mouth. I want to have lower bodyfat so I can have a more attractive face again and not this chipmunk mess. I want to have the confidence to talk to girls again. Stop smoking, eat more veggies, stop eating cookies all the time damn it. And it better be quick. Tonight is the next deadline. Goodbye cookies, goodbye transfats, goodbye cigs. I am ready to suffer. Not even for my health. Suffer for social and romantic success. That's all that I want. What a mess I am not only on the outside. That's what I deserve for having a realistic science based outlook on life, depression and low self-esteem. Confirmed by science.
>>
>>16488940
Do you have Skype, princess?
>>
I want to cuddle with you so bad.
>>
>>16488955
no sorry
>>
>>16487652
S is one of the initials of person to whom it was written
>>
>>16488977
Email or Kik?
>>
File: [Tears].png (319KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
[Tears].png
319KB, 704x396px
I don't know if I can go on anymore.

I can't live without the aid of others, but I hate asking for help.

I always feel like utter shit when ever I try to ask for any kind of help no matter how small it is.

But if I don't ask for help I can't get things done properly, I feel like I'm some kind of a parasite to my family and friends and loved ones.

And because of this I feel so lonely and empty and worthless.
>>
>>16488998
i don't feel comfortable leaving it here..
>>
>>16489049
omg i really dislike that word loll please don't call me that! i liked princess :$ btw i got your username thing
>>
>>16489057
Talk in kik, princess.
>>
I wish my childhood had been different... happier. I feel like the loneliest most pathetic sucka around... and I know such negative thinking only leads to more negativity but there it is. Plus I fooled myself into thinking I had a shot with that girl... women ffs cant live with 'em, cant live without 'em.
>>
I've never had a thing for chubby girls but there's this chubby Chinese girl at work who is super cute and nice. I just don't get it
>>
i know once i am finished my college course, i am going to have to start looking for work in other cities. i really don't want to have to move away.
>>
>>16488439
>tfw from Pittsburgh
>tfw club pegasus was a notorious gay club
>>
I've known this girl at college for 3 months, we're sort-of friends (get on great but don't hang out) and I really want to ask her out somewhere (anywhere, I don't give a fuck), but I don't know if I should wait until January to ask her when i actually have a car and when I'll hopefully be more physically attractive after hitting the weights.
>>
Dude, I offered you my couch last night. You probably would have gotten laid if you'd slept here. You dink. I don't ever know where I stand with you and all I want is something simple. And I really wanna hate fuck you now because you're starting to really piss me off.
>>
My son is dead.he was killed by his mom in a suicide/homicide when I caught her cheating on me while I was working sometime.es 70 hours a week to provide .my current fiancée has a 5 month old son I love like he was my own.but everytime I look at him he reminds me of my son.it hurts so much but I never let my fiancée see that.i love them both so much.i feel like a failure because I can't provide for them the way I want to.im contemplating a 2nd job.or a better one to do so.but i would be away from my family alto and that thought tears me up.
>>
>>16489347
I'm not a robot either
>>
>>16486695
My Life is near perfect, enough money, perfect school grades, friends and games everyday, but still, i feel depressed nearly everyday. And i have no idea what's wrong.
>>
>>16489347
Holy fuck man. Thats rough af
>>
Anime has better philosophical themes than American television.
Game of thrones is a cluster fuck of characters, settings, and random ideology.
Breaking Bad is the closest thing to perfection America will ever produce as television.
Anything that has to do with comics is fucking shit, this includes movies and shows. Dark Knight trilogy was alright tho.
People who argue over pc and consoles aren't gamers at heart.
The Berserk manga is the most manly thing humanity has and will ever accomplish.
>>
Sometimes you need to drop words into the ether.

So here they are. Here are my words.

I am so excited for this. Our future. Our friendship.

You will teach me to form a bond borne of something other than selfishness.

I will teach you... what?

How to love without pretense?

You be the Bard, and I'll be the Muse.

A Muse is not a Wife.
>>
>>16487342
Some folks are so disconnected from reality here it makes ME feel crazy just reading some of this shit.
>>
>>16487528
>Good night.
So. Fucking. Prententous. Sitting around on 4chan all day and thinking you're intelligent apparently gives you the authority to tell people how to live their lives with this sort of confidence. Fucking disgusting.

Good Day.
>>
>>16488286
>Get it off your chest
Gee anon, this is not a psychologist convention.
>>
>>16488179
>thinking you're talking to someone you know based on the vaguest comment ever

Lmaooooo these threads. I know coming in here and picking on these faggots is like kicking puppies but I just can't help it. Everyone is so fucking delusional it's hilarious.
>>
>>16489529
>Having nothing better than pick on anons.
You sure showed them anon.
>>
>>16489534
Its sunday afternoon, of course I don't, and yeah I like coming here and feeling better than the crazies. Same reason people watch half those reality shows, it's nice to know there are always people worse off than you. 4chan is a giant collection of them. Now I'm gonna ride away on my high horse, you hilarious faggots can keep on talking to one another like you're talking to the love of your life.
>>
>>16489539
You could have spent that time doing something better, anon. You're not on any high horse since you started to post here :^)
>>
>>16489551
You could have spent your time better? What kind of response is that to another person on an anonymous board?
"You guys are delusional faggots"
"You're not being productive enough 'insert passive aggressive smiley face'"
>>
File: 1429071874506.jpg (78KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
1429071874506.jpg
78KB, 500x414px
I don't make friends easy, in real life. I'm just timid and have a lot of feelings and I want to keep those feelings away from everyone. I tried sharing them before with friends and it scares them away.
So, related to, about a year ago, I had no friends, and I joined this 4chan related chat group, and I thought I really got along with some of them.I really thought so.
But now they all just don't want me around. I say something and they ignore it. A good amount of them call me names.
We all felt the same things, I thought. I thought they saw that I was trying to improve as a person. I thought they got it.
I'm scared that maybe they did get it and that's exactly why I'm by myself again. I think of the phrase, "this morning I realized there are self help books about not becoming me."
>>
I feel hurt and this feeling is tearing my insides out. It's all about what's in my head.I want to fucking lay down on the floor and cry myself to sleep. And also it's about you. Can we not speak for about a week or so? Don't think that I've given up on you..No, I love you. I just need to get my shit together, so I could be okay again, you know. So... call me today if you will read this, not tomorrow.
>>
I kind of gave up with mental illness in general. I fear of getting one because I feel like everything is a mental illness. Having any kind of emotion seems like one, and having no emotions is another illness altogether. Even happiness seems like a mental illness.

Maybe i'm desentesized by it. Maybe I just don't get mental illness anymore because of it.
>>
I wish you could see this. You fucking destroyed me. I was left in pieces and now, after all this time, I can barely get the fuck up and live my life. Maybe you are not a bad person but you were stupid and mean. And selfish. And I am too kind to anyone so yeah...I am stupid as well but another kind of stupid. There are no words to describe what I felt and what I still feel sometimes. I hope you have a good time, tho. There's nothing that could actually comfort me. Not now anyways...

G.
>>
>>16489594
holy shit do i ever relate, about the thinking you got along with people but then scaring them away. isn't it something when you can relate to people?

the fact that you wish people could see that you want to improve as a person -- i guess that both hurts (painfully) but shows that there's a real human inside of you, still, who insistantly /wants/ what would be healthy for you.
>>
I wish we had the kind of friendship where we could Skype. I miss talking to you.
>>
I wish you would say ''I'm sorry''...just that...It would mean the world to me and it would probably make a huge difference...
>>
>heavily abused as a kid
>put into care
>had everything done for me since, not many responsibilities
>work a full time job
>I fucked up with a girl I was sleeping with who (after 4 months) understandably has a new bf
>she's only 17 and has had 11 bfs but only slept with 1 (and me)
>I want it to work for her, also want an opportunity to get back with her
>want to sort my situation out first

I don't know. I'm 23, lost my virginity to her and I have little direction in life. I hope everything works out for everyone.
>>
>>16489709
then ask him/here if they are up for a skype convo
>>
File: 1434675231002.jpg (124KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1434675231002.jpg
124KB, 800x800px
She promised to contact me. She didn't. Before that she promised we'd keep in touch. She didn't. Befor that she promised we'd make things right. We didn't. Before that she promised we'd always be together. We weren't. Before that she promised she'd never cheat. She did.Before that she promised she'd always love me. She stopped.

I promised I'd always love her. I do.
I'm done.
>>
>broke up with 6 year stale open relationship gf, but still talk bc we can't let go that bitterly
>a month later, take a course, find awesome grill -lives 3000km away-
>awesome bewbs
>we hang out a lot, have EVERYTHING in common, she falls in love madly
>i think me too a bit, let myself go and enjoy it
>she goes back to her hometown but still talk
>a week later ex gf wants to talk
>talk
>-things start to fuck up-
>tell her everything that happened, see her walking away crying
>worst day of my life.jpeg
>love too much ex gf to do this to her
>tell new grill i can't be what she wants because i didn't really process last breakup
>ruin her day
>go back with ex gf, doubtful
>she wants full commitment to the relationship
>I.. I think I can do this
>fast forward 2 months
>newgrill comes back to take final exams, we hang out again, we look at each other in awe, like we are made for each other
>WTF AM I FEELING.dat
>she's hurt bc i'm back with ex
>whole week crying in front of my GF because i don't know what the FUCK I feel for her anymore, promising it'll pass and new grill means nothing
>near the end of the exam week, i explode and tell GF i can't do this
>she hates me forever mang
>tell new grill she's awesome but im too hurt to love her
>EVERYTHING I DO NOW HURTS
>a week later go back with ex gf cause I can't leave her for another girl, just feels wrong
>two months pass, head is fucked up, getting out of depression,trying to rebuild the old relationship but with some tweaks, and can't get new grill out of my head bc she's unique and awesome
>new grill moves on, gets passive-agressive with me, I get jealous when she talks about her meng, pretend nothing happens
>ok bye going to the movies with gf
> ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>16489623
I wanna thank you for posting this because my ex boyfriend saw this and thought it was me and called.
I hope everything works out for you
>>
>>16489825
I hope everything works out for you, too
>>
>>16489704
I've been drinking and doing drugs and such since they've known me. I used to lay in bed all day and sob, but I've gotten so much better. They just give me shit now, like I've only gotten worse. They can't even fucking tell how hard I'm trying. It feels like shit. And at first I thought maybe they were joking but they've only gotten more and more mean about it, and I just pretend it's not being said.
I don't know.
I think I might be back to having no friends.
>>
One day it'll all change. I will become an entirely new person, better than I've ever been before. It's going to happen, it has to. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday.
>>
last night I think I might have fucked up the thing I have with this really amazing girl.

I got blackout drunk at this house show and I think she was kinda upset about that. But she was pretty drunk too. But after I went to bed I texted her that I love her.

Which is true, I really do love her. She's probably the most amazing person I've ever met. We've had a thing for the last few months and a few weeks ago (I think she was really drunk at this time) said "I think I'm falling in love with you".

so I don't know if I fucked up that bad or not but she's coming over in a bit because she said that we need to talk about us and what's going on.

I'm kind of freaking out right now. I'm terrified of losing her.
>>
>>16489878
Good for you that you still believe in this. Too bad I have lost such faith. Countless time have I tried to improve myself. I did not succeed. Some of my close relations have sworn to change... only to remain the same.
Maybe one can change some minute details, but, as of now, I am convinced that people remain the same at their core. Sad as it is.
>>
I try to be boring, bland and tasteless.
you see this man, but he remains faceless.
no tattoo's or marks,
though the are always scars,
Lives day by day,
but not in a happier way,
More akin to the drinkers "one day at a time",
Because his worst fear is his name - merely mentioned in any line.

Truth be told his name holds none of his fear,
The attention it represents - and his fear is here,
The machine, robot, wants to blend in,
For he knows the humans would disassemble him,
The mob ready and waiting for there modern witch hunt.
No burning stakes, but a psychological shunt,
an easy target, but still fun game,
And to the masses, it's all the same.

So how about,
his ventures out,
into the crowds,
masking doubts,
as it gets to loud,
and he wants to shout,
eyes burned on him,
existence a sin,
he wonders why,
Walks past a stranger,
Smiles,
and says "hi".
>>
I feel lately a flood gate of fucking beta emotions has opened up inside me. Normally I have periods of intense submissness where I just want to be hurt abused tortured ect but I had a spell lately that has lasted days where Im constantly thinking about cock, my failed relationships who I am as a person my needs desires I feel like shit, crying indulging in fantasy day dreams and retreating to the safety of illusions because I cant find someone fucked up enough to work with me, or questioning if i want someone fucked up. Normally these moods last a while and then retreat but this feels like I picked a scab and its bleeding fucking everywhere.

I recently began scoping out transsexual escorts on websites and the fact i may be busted or get the aids is my only deterrent from plunging in and making up time I have repressed my most fucked up desires, I have even been actively looking for transgendered women on dating sites.
>>
>>16489920

Your obsession about a person is your solution
To a hole in your life filled with destruction and desolution
No one wants a part of your spectacle or your shameful cowardice
The crowd with pitchforks in tour conscience for the troubles you've caused
Another scammer lost in a lost cause

Blame the messenger, never heeding the message
Always correct, projecting his sins onto others
You are scarred in your heart with your obsession with destruction
May you find your life to be something more than an obsession
>>
I want to cuddle in this weather!!!! Platonically
>>
>>16486695

This is why you don't become friends with insecure scammers and wannabe gangbangers. They're all talk at the end of the day. At the end of the day scarred or not it's the person who walks away that has a better day, a better life and a better future.
>>
No. I will never think otherkin is real or ok. I don't care how much my friend is going to whine and bitch and blog about it. Fuck off.
>>
stop being such a whiney bitch! Get your act together or you wont accomplish all the shit you want. FUCK! stop trying so hard to fuck things up! you got this, your just lazy as fuck. GET TO WORK BITCH
>>
GET TO WORK!!!!! DO IT!!! DO IT NOW THERE IS NO TIME TO WASTE!
>>
>>16490175
>>16490186

Great way to motivate yourself for work there.

Yeah go bitch
Go bitch
Flap your gums
Give it your best
You mad
Go work bitch
Go work
Sand in your vag bra
Make it work
>>
Went from completely regretting not killing myself earlier in life to just regretting it a bit. Progress, I quess, still sucks.
>>
>>16490175

Your mom should have beat your ass for talking like that to her. Oh wait you probably have the welts already that's why you're here crying. Aww.
>>
>>16489488
I feel like there's a crazy story behind this. Please tell.
>>
>>16486695
I feel like I could never measure up with his ex.
>>
my ex broke up with me like a month ago and we have been still connected through social media like fb and snapchat and she things of us as friends, we will occasionally text a bit but I'm not over her and it sucks, I'm debating on what I should do at this point cause I genuinely do love her and she meant the world to me but I'm just being tore up by the whole situation and what to do, I feel like there's no end to this depression and pain I'm feeling
>>
>>16490398

It's gonna hurt and you'll feel like you're sick. All reminders of her will feel like a wound that will never heal man. Maybe you don't want to do anything or go out. Maybe you want to just be sad and hide all day. It's fine, that's love sickness and you need to heal. You have to rest away from it all and recover. Make sure to treat your body well, read up on similar experiences, find trust in good company, write her a letter if you feel strong enough to have a good closure between you two. Let time be your friend, you lost a friend but you have a friend in yourself. Be nice to yourself man, be nice to others it helps a lot. You'll be okay again, better because you went through this and your next relationship will always be better than the last.
>>
>>16486695
Lo voy a escribir en español because reasons

Esta semana va a quedar para el recuerdo. Este dia, que me hizo viajar por todos los estados.
Necesito que hablemos. Perdoname, no me puedo apurar.
Es cierto, les hago mal... Te juro por mi vida que no lo hago con esa intension.
Me mal acostumbre a estar solo. Es una excusa barata, pero es parte de mi triste verdad.
No te ignoro. No me sale ignorarte, me sale bancarme tus rayos.
Porque te amo.
Y quiero estar con vos, pero no como vos pensas que tiene que ser.
Las cosas se dan o no, y eso solo el tiempo lo sabe.
Hay que moverse con prudencia
No me gustan ese tipo de sorpresas! Me agarras con la guardia baja, viniendo de una semana de muchas revelaciones juntas.
Ademas hay cosas a considerar
Te lo dije anoche, me siento viviendo en la pelicula twelve monkeys
Soy un tipo que viaja en esta paradoja temporal, y de alguna manera la maneja.
Te pedi calma. Quiero escuchar lo que tengas para decir. Pero tomatelo con calma, nada mas.
Te amo nena, no te ahogues en el vaso por favor!
Voy a hacer mi parte, me salga como me salga.
No me salen muchas palabras, como podras notar. Mi cumpleaños me pega asi, crezco todo ese año en un dia, de golpe...
No desesperes que lo bueno llega.
>>
>>16490526
do you think it's wise to just cut them out of my life seeing how it isn't benificial to recovering in anyway? like removing all forms of contact I've herds some people do that where others said that isn't a good idea, in just at a really low point right now and have no company to turn to or talk to and it sucks alot
>>
>>16490296
But I told the only part of the story that matters

That was the point

The details are just that -- extraneous
>>
God damn it, E...

Why do I have to remember? I wish you could.
>>
I have wanted to tell you for a long time that I love you but I can't get the balls to tell you. My mind has been a mess. I got out of a terrible relationship and you were the most amazing person I could have met. I know that I need to tell you how I feel but I know that it would also be such a huge weakness on my end and I don't know how to handle it. Fuck.

You are incredible and I love you. I will tell you as soon as I get the courage goddamnit. I just need to get the courage before I go crazy.
>>
every time you don't text me, he does. it feels like shit. i always wish it was you.
>>
I'm a huge fucking loser.
I cannot get a girl, not even for a quick fuck, let alone a relationship
I just do 't deserve a girl in my life
I'm also an absolutely dull guy with no appeal for women whatsoever
I don't evem care anymore
Just ocassionally, but the girl I fancy s3ems to be daying a guy atm
I did 't take the chance whwn I should've
But I am not fit for having a girl anyway so I would have just waster my time
I'm such a loser. I didn't even consider myself so but I never get anywhere near a girl ever, so I am a huge omega loser
Whew it feels good to admit this
>>
I'm sorry. You were so oblivious before I opened my mouth. I shouldn't have. I couldn't get you out of my head, still can't but I wish I could. I will try to forget.
>>
I'll wait as long as I need to... I don't mind.
>>
>>16491024
initials..
>>
>>16491036
Its not about you so dont worry... Its to my SH
>>
>>16490828
wish you were him, anon
>>
>>16491045
SH?
>>
hello i just want to say that i straightened my hair and i look rlly good and i feel really confident for the first time in a couple days
>>
Happy things turned out alright for everyone.
>>
I'm in the process of moving on.
I started talking to someone else but we're taking things slow. Still in the stage of learning more about him. We haven't seen each others photos yet, not that it would affect anything, nek minit face tattoos lol jk. But I was surprised when he told me what his background was. Same as yours. It's kinda weird. I met him from one of the boards on this site. He seems like a nice guy. I'm just trying to figure out if we're compatible before meeting up in person. Wouldn't want to waste his time.
I still think about you randomly. Just wondering what you're doing, if you're happy now, etc.
I've been wanting to apologise for anything I put you through. I'm sorry. I don't want to feel any bitterness or anger towards you. I just hope for your own sake you reconsider that decision you made. I still care about you and I hope you are happy.
>>
I love our friendship, but the truth is I really want to fuck the shit out of you. You're so fucking hot it drives me crazy. I'm too much of a pussy to ever tell you and I'd rather rot in the friendZoned then have our relationship become awkward if you reject me. You did nothing wrong, it's me and my shitty feelings and emotions. You keep being you man. I'll learn to watch from the sidelines and pretend my eyes aren't rolling back into my head as to stumble around trying to find someone that completes you. But I just wanted to let you know you're the sexiest man alive and the best friend a girl could ask for. Happy Birthday.
>>
Glad it's over, goodbye best of wishes.
>>
im so lonely i get no affection what so ever i just wish the hoe wouldnt have fucked me over
>>
Bros before hoes, what if hoe slept with bros? What if they were all hoes, anything goes? Who knows, just go and focus own your own.
>>
>>16491416
Initials?
>>
Life is so strange oooooh boy
It's like. The pain has subsided but I feel empty
My heart is missing a piece
If I saw you I would be filled with so much more emotion than I have been feeling the past few days
My life had color before you but you made them brighter
>>
This is the deal, I know things are going rough for you. I'm willing to be a friend and that'll be the end of it between you and me. I poured my heart out for you once and you tuned and went out with someone else. Someone else who later turned out to be the self centered son of a bitch I told you he was right from the beginning. I know you and I buried the hatchet a long time ago. You texted me out of the blue that you were sorry for being such a bitch to me for disregarding my intentions. and I had a lot of blame in that. I was weird and creepy at times. And I am always willing to forgive. But I won't fall victim to you impeccable taste and sweet personality. I don't mind hanging out as friends, if you want to have a movie night sometime that's fine. And if you wanna go see a musical that's cool too. But I'm not sticking my dick that close to the fire ever again. I won't deny how much we have in common, and I'll always remember going to prom with you. But I'm not going to go through all the shit I did last time. You live too far away now, and I won't get to see you as often as I would need to. Deep down I like the idea of us. But I also see more problems than I think either of us really need right now. Maybe in a different life, or when we're older. But I can't do this with you now. And you don't need to do this with me. Being friends is all I can see us doing. And I'll be satisfied with that. You're a smart, beautiful, and talented young woman with so much to look forward to. The only thing I need to do is sit on the bench and watch you be the person you were meant to be, getting in the game when you need someone to help pick you up when you get knocked down. And though this may sound like a rejection speech, I want you to know, I'm always here for you, even when the rest of the world isn't. When you think that you've hit a brick wall, I want you to know, I'll always be there to give you that extra boost ot climb over your obstacles.
>>
I keep almost telling her that I love her, whoops. Its gunna slip out some day.
>>
In all honesty, I am afraid of you. I have no reason to be I'm sure, but it's there. I'm afraid of relationships. I've made such a bed for myself down here that I'm terrified that someone may come and break the cycle that's dug the ruts I've so comfortably lived in. And this isn't the first time by a long shot. I'm lonely and set in my ways. I'm lazy but I do nothing about it. I tell myself things will get better when I go to a Bigger university. That I'll be forced to meet new people and socialize more. But I don't know.
>>
>>16491596
I'm not mentioning mine but his name starts with A.
It's not you because he doesn't visit this board.
>>
I don't know what to do anymore. How do I cope with emotional trauma? How do I get over someone when I was so overly attached from the beginning. Everything hurts. I try to numb myself and I just start crying in the middle of the night out of nowhere. It lasts for hours. I have trouble breathing. I don't even have a specific reason for having gotten started crying it's just this shroud of sadnesd that I can't fight my way out of. I start web browsing to try and stop it with distraction. I want him back so badly. He kept telling me he will never want me back and I can't seem to accept it even though I know it's true. I just keep hoping it's some bad joke. That he'll turn around and take me back. I don't even care how it happens or what he wants from me its so painful right now I just want it to end. I get overwhelmed with thoughts that I'll never get to hold him again, or make him happy again. I'll never take another picture. I'll never get to be with him and I feel like he hates me. I know he resents me and I can never fix it fuck I can't do this. I don't want to overcome it. I don't want to get over it I just want him back. Please everything hurts and I don't know why this is happening.
>>
>>16491071
This is nice anon, I'm happy for you.
>>
>>16491759
Last name?
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.