[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wat do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Hi /adv/

So i used to work with this girl, I was working at the bar and she worked at the restaurant at this particular hotel. We would always tease and flirt with each other. Anyway, I end up leaving the job because of personal reasons so I add her on facebook just to keep in touch. We would casually talk on facebook here and there but i never really pursued anything.

Fast forward to today, months later I happen to see her on tinder and thought what the hey hey and "liked" her just for the lulz and didn't really think much out of it. Notification pops up and says that we've "matched".

Well fuck me with a cactus. Is this a sign for me to stop being a bitch and just ask her to hang out?

I messaged her and said:
"Hey i know this is awkward but it's been a while. i think you're pretty chill and would be cool to catch up or something :) or not thats cool too hah"
She replies:
"Hahahaha yes let's do it! It's only awkward if you make it awkward :D"

By the gods. Is this all i had to do?
So i reply and say that her and I should catch up over coffee when she's free. She says, "I am keen".

A couple of days later i flick her a message and asked if maybe we can grab a coffee tomorrow afternoon if she's free.
She replies with:
"hahahaha I have work :( I never stop haha"

I'm thinking fair enough. But she never really did say when she was 'free'. Was she just trying to be nice to me by saying she's "keen" to catch up? Did she "like" me on tinder just for the lulz too?

Wat do /adv/?
>>
depending on your thirst level, either just tell her "cool, give me a shout when you're up for a quick catch up"

or wait for 2 weeks and ask her whether she's up for coffee at [insert coffee shop close to her work here], with no exact time, but be sure you're free right then and the day after in case she says "see you in 5 mins" or the next day or so
>>
Stop being so incredibly beta. Why would you say that it's awkward?

Just tell her it'd be cool if she made some room in her calendar and told you when she'll be free
>>
>>16485203
I purposely left that part out. We had a love/hate thing going on, the usual teasing when flirting is involved so it was unusual for me to ask her out for coffee out of nowhere. Appreciate the advice mate.
>>
>>16485202
Do you think she actually wants to catch up though?
>>
>>16485229
Maybe she's more interested in fucking your brains out. Make sure your apartment is clean and tidy before you go out for coffee. Pay extra attention to the bathroom.

Stop being surprised that women want to do things with you.
>>
>>16485258
>Pay extra attention to the bathroom

What?
>>
>>16485318
Nevermind I'm retarded
>>
>>16485193

What's up with that "Hahahaha" she pulls all the fucking time?!
>>
>>16485326
Who knows. Never you mind. If it is what you might fear it is, you'll get it confirmed in other ways anyways.
>>
>>16485258
I agree, nothing more awkward than skid marks in the toilet.
>>
>>16485326
I don't know, maybe it's her trying to avoid the awkwardness by saying something random
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.