[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 23

File: symbols-017[1].jpg (102KB, 600x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
symbols-017[1].jpg
102KB, 600x399px
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Is it normal for me to go to a club/bar by myself?
Yes. Stop overthinking this.

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon or Female Brandon
Piss off.

>Frog
Also piss off.
>>
To the ladies: What do you think about guys who masturbate every day, and about guys who rarely or never masturbate?
>>
>>16484415
Don't care either way as long as it doesn't affect our sex life.
>>
how many of you, both genders, are in relationships you know you need to end but haven't yet?

Bonus points for you hate your partner and have silently suffered for a long time.
>>
>>16484419
I'm past the point in my life for silent suffering, but I can reflect back on times when I kicked dead horses. It took me a really long time to accept that relationships aren't about the feeling of "this is meant to work" and then trying to make that happen. The only relationships which are "meant to work" are those which work on their own. Dedication is noble but foolish in this case.

Apart from that I'd also mention that the idea of a breakup should be taken as seriously and solemnly as the idea of commitment. It's a really heavy sacrifice to commit to a relationship with someone. It's like one step above a simple promise or statement of responsibility. You're really cementing your intentions. So if you ever get to the point of seriously deciding to break up--much less speaking those words--there's no turning back. You can't say something that powerful ("I'm so completely done with this that I'm destroying something I said I was committed to protecting.") and then go back on it. You may be totally justified in saying it but it's still a huge thing to have done.
>>
Ladies, if you learned a guy you were seeing was at one point involved romantically with a married woman, how would you take that?
>>
>>16484445
I'd nope the fuck out of there. Someone who knowingly helps someone else cheat is just as bad as the cheater.
>>
>>16484399
How to make girls want to make out with you at parties/how to hit on girls at parties.
Not underage, just lack game
Male here obviously
>>
>>16484506
Flirt with girls, don't be a creep and don't be ugly (inb4 they're the same thing)
>>
>>16484506
More info, 6ft make 19, virgin. Main problem is being bad at making out, like pretty damn bad at it
>>
>>16484509
Yeah I'm at least 6.5 - 8 so I should be ok
I just don't go to many parties
>>
>>16484514
>how do I make out with girls at parties
>I don't go to many parties
>>
I heard this was /tumbr/ but I'll ask anyway.

Is a man physically defending himself from a woman wrong or should he be "the bigger person" and walk away?
>>
>>16484524
Walk away.
>>
>>16484524
Regardless of gender, if you can walk away, then you should. Violence shouldn't be used unless you have no option.
>>
>>16484519
I still go to at a minimum one a month, apologies for the original post sounding like English is my second language, on a phone
>>
>>16484450
This
>>
>>16484524
You should defend yourself or your loved ones physically if you are physically assaulted (or threatened with impending assault). It's just that women are generally weaker and don't often require actual physical retaliation to diffuse the situation or protect yourself. But if you do need to, by all means, go ahead.
>>
Do you girls find black guys attractive?
>>
>>16484540
not usually, but everyone's different
>>
>>16484540
Not me
>>
>>16484540
I find attractive guys attractive
>>
>>16484544
>>16484546
>>16484548

What do you think about these statistics?
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/
>>
>>16484551
I think anyone who takes OKC stats as an indicator of real life attraction and dating is a retard
>>
>>16484551
I've seen them before. I think they are pretty interesting.
>>
>>16484553

How bout Tinder?
http://www.godofstyle.com/is-tinder-racist-statistical-analysis-and-tricks-to-win-the-tinder-game/
>>
>>16484562
Even worse. Any online dating site is going to attract only a certain type of person, you can't extrapolate that data onto the population as a whole. Especially if you're using local data and claiming it applies internationally.
>>
>>16484564

>>16484544
>>16484546
>>16484548

I just got 2/3 females to say they generally aren't attracted to black guys. The legitimacy of any comments on here are obviously questionable but the result is still people's attractiveness being judged only on their race. What do you think would've happened if i asked if any girls here like white guys? Do you really think I would've gotten a similar response? If so , you're the kind of person I need to talk to to help you see things from another race's perspective
>>
>>16484571
Asking people here has the same problems as those studies based on Tinder and OKC. Only a certain type of person is 'polled', and a level of anonymity here might lead people to answer in blanket statements regardless of other factors that they might not necessarily apply in real life. I honestly don't know what the reality is, but asking here or reading blogs is not going to give you an accurate answer, especially since 4chan isn't exactly discreet about racism.

I don't really know what you hoped to accomplish by asking anyway.
>>
>>16484445
I could live with it. Shit happens, I don't see why that would have to make a difference to our relationship if it was in the past.
>>
>>16484524
In general if the person poses no significant risk, it's better to not escalate things. If she can actually hurt you, do whatever you feel is appropriate to shut her down.

>>16484571
>What do you think would've happened if i asked if any girls here like white guys? Do you really think I would've gotten a similar response? If so , you're the kind of person I need to talk to to help you see things from another race's perspective
Yes, most girls like white guys. Yes, most girls avoid blacks. When people think black, they think ghetto. Until that changes (and it wont until the crime statistics change first), that association won't go anywhere.
>>
>>16484583
I hoped to bring some perspective. People are so quick to dismiss racism still being a thing but it exists in things we really don't even think about, dating habits being one of them. A lot of women claim to be on the forefront of fighting this war against racism but how many of them would date a black guy or even feel comfortable striking up a conversation with a black guy? Not as many as would be comfortable talking to white men, and this is a subconscious decision (most times) but it's still something shouldn't be happening if we lived in an equal society
>>
>>16484594
The crime statistic will change as soon as police profiling statistics change.
>>
>>16484602
I don't think anyone denies that racism is still a thing. People are generally still most attracted to people of the same race. I don't know if I'd go so far as to say that women won't even talk to black guys, but I'm not from the US so I have no idea if that's the reality or not.

For what it's worth, my boyfriend's mixed race; his mother's our 'equivalent' of African Americans, and he takes after her instead of his dad. I'm a completely different race altogether. I like him because I like him, and I don't see him as his race(s), I see him as who he is as a person.
>>
>>16484608
I've lived in the ghetto, to try to pin it all on the police is idiotic. They avoid them for the same reason they avoid guys they consider creepy, because they feel unsafe around them.
>>
>>16484540
I don't
>>
>>16484419
I'm in one. I'm still here because it's been 6 years & I don't want to hurt anyone.
We haven't had sex for 2 years.
>>
>>16484594
Nah, black features just aren't attractive, to me at least. Even when void of all "ghetto-ness".
>>
>>16484614
People do deny it. Or if they don't deny it they don't acknowledge it in its most base forms. I'd completely agree with you on the point of people liking people of their own race more if other races weren't also more attracted to white people than people of their own race. That's kinda how it is here in America. I'm glad you love your boyfriend for who he is but the fact is that's not a universal sentiment. And it's too far from the actual sentiment for people not to speak up about it

>>16484615
When you've been stopped and frisked for literally no reason, you have my express written permission to say cops don't profile
>>
>>16484540
I find some attractive. Never had sex with one though - it's a scary concept.
>>
>>16484637
>When you've been stopped and frisked for literally no reason, you have my express written permission to say cops don't profile
When you've had gangbangers shoot out your windows and more, you can lecture me about how it's because the cops are a bunch of meany heads.

The worst I have to deal with nowadays are drunk Russians, and lord am I thankful for that.
>>
>>16484639
Why's it scary? And please answer this question as honestly as possible. I'm genuinely curious
>>
>>16484637
Cry more nigger

Go back to Africa if you don't like living in a western country
>>
>>16484644
I have. I've also had rowdy frat boys throw a TV out a window and started burning trash cans and shit in front of my house because their team lost a game or something. What are they? "Fans that just got a little too rowdy"? Please. There are shitheads in every race, it's how we portray them that's different
>>
I'm thinking of doing things for charity. I'd love to say it was completely selfless and that I don't expect anything in return...

How much respect would I get from women?
>>
File: 1446325868391.jpg (21KB, 555x889px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446325868391.jpg
21KB, 555x889px
>>16484658
>What are they? "Fans that just got a little too rowdy"?
Wiggers, if your description is true. I'm not saying whites are "pure" or some nonsense. However if you put a number of men in a room and had to figure out who was the rapist, race is a good starting point.
>>
Can we please take the race discussion elsewhere now?
>>
>>16484665
See that right there is the problem! IT IS LITERALLY RACISM TO DO THAT AND THINK THAT! If there weren't so many people with your mentality I would have nothing to talk about. As long as there are people who think like you (and there's quite a few left) people like me won't quit "bitching" about racism
>>
>>16484663
I volunteer myself, so if I met you, I'd probably end up discussing why we do it at some point. It's pretty obvious when someone genuinely wants to do it, and when someone is doing it just for the recognition.
>>
>>16484675
You say it like its a problem

Niggers are inferior
>>
>>16484675
>>16484665
>>16484658
>>16484646
>>16484644
>>16484639
Etc. Please stop now, you're derailing the thread.
>>
>>16484672
He's right. I've derailed this thread enough. Literally my whole point was to get people thinking about the things they think and why they think them. I'm an avid 4chan user just like you guys but I'm blacker than the rims on the batmobile. Does that mean I can't strike up a conversation with you? Absolutely not. Does that mean you can't strike up a conversation with me? Absolutely not. Now I'm off to fap like 95% of the people who were browsing this thread for shiggles. And when you do, I hope it's to interacial porn
>>
>>16484675
>IT IS LITERALLY RACISM TO DO THAT AND THINK THAT
And? Life is about hedging your bets, being racist is a good place to start. Over the years this notion has only been validated, not disproved.

>As long as there are people who think like you (and there's quite a few left) people like me won't quit "bitching" about racism
Luckily, the only brown people here are Indians who keep to their reserves.
>>
>>16484646
I don't know. I know it sounds ridiculous. I doubt I would really be scared if it was someone I got close to. I'm just thinking about all the black guys I know, I think I'd feel intimidated by their confidence & I'm not into it.
Maybe it's porns fault too.
>>
to ladies:

whats a good amount of money to put in a sephora (makeup) gift card?
>>
>>16484694
Stop getting your information about black people from porn. We're capable of every single emotion you are including fear, anger, joy, depression, hate, and love because we're human, just like you
>>
>>16484698
Sorry. You did tell me to be honest though, so I was.
>>
>>16484698
Black men are never scared. If they were they'd stop shooting each other.
>>
>>16484709
They're never really scared. They shoot like retards so they'll never hit each other.
>>
>>16484678
How did you get into it? Volunteering would be good but I live in a small town
>>
>>16484722
I found out about the organisation I volunteer for in a booklet about good opportunities for students. To be honest, part of it was because I thought it would look good in my work history, but I do really like helping people and it's also really quite fun and it's not a huge commitment to the point where it clashes with my other stuff.
>>
>>16484711
I've seen The Wire. People die!
I base all my black man knowledge on porn & The Wire.
>>
To all anons. On a 0/10 scale how unattractive is tobacco smoking and would you date a person who smokes? (2-6 cigs per day 3 years)

Same question again but for very liberal weed smoking, (once every two months if that) only for special occasions, example; business deals, game releases, when the new x files eps are released.
>>
>>16484749
More than 10 if that's possible, and definitely not. For both.
>>
>>16484678
How did you get into it? Volunteering would be good but I live in a small town
>>
>>16484749
Smoking is 8/10
Weed is fine, you can do that.
>>
>>16484722
>>16484765
Damn captchas and stuff.

Thinking about collecting for Barnardo’s, as an abuse survivor myself I think I'd love to help children in the situations I used to be in
>>
>>16484765
Just emailed them. I was told to contact the coordinator, so I did, and that was basically it.
>>
>>16484749
Both are quite unattractive and deal breakers.
>>
Is it hard for girls to ask a guy out, just like it is for guys to ask a girl out. Or can you gals handle rejection better. Im only asking because a girl asked me out and im hoping its because she has feelings for me
>>
>>16484780
I'd say it's harder for girls. Please don't crucify me though, I understand how hard it is for guys. I don't know how you do it.
>>
>>16484780
I don't know if anyone could compare the two, seeing as no one has been in both positions. That, and not everyone's the same in the first place
>>
>>16484783
Yeah i can see how its harder because traditionally its the other way around.
So should i get my hopes up or are my chances good since she made the first move
>>
File: 1358722367060.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1358722367060.gif
3MB, 480x270px
Women or Men.

So there's this chick I want to ask out for a date.
Here's some history between us.
>used to give her rides to class and vice versa
>asked her out once for drinks, I got denied
>ok.jpeg
>fast forward a year later, she asks me out for sushi
>she flakes

The most I get out of her now-a-days is likes from facebook.

What do? Ask her out again?
I really want to get another shot with her.
>>
>>16484780
That takes guts from her, do you like her?
>>
File: Girls.png (477KB, 560x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Girls.png
477KB, 560x500px
>>16484787
>The most I get out of her now-a-days is likes from facebook.

embarrassing
>>
>>16484787
I wouldn't bother
>>
Girl's thoughts on dating younger guys?

I'm an 18 year old guy and I've noticed a cute 25 year old girl thats very obviously into me

I obviously want to ask her out but I'm kind of wary about the age difference? She's likely to be more mentally mature than me. She has a job at the university I'm a freshman at and generally seems to have her shit together.

I'm not sure if she expects me to be like her, cuz I'm not. I don't have a car and in general am just a mess who wakes up at like 3 pm everyday.

What do I do
>>
>>16484788
Yeah i do, she is not only pretty she is a girl you can just chill and talk with. Thats partially why im hoping im reading too much into it
>>
>>16484795
I'd date maybe a few months younger, definitely not 7 years. I'd probably see a guy that much younger as a little brother
>>
>>16484787
I'd not bother. She turned you down once and flaked the second time. If she wanted you she'd be talking to you.
>>
>>16484797
Im not reading to much into it*
>>
>>16484797
Bro, asking you out does mean she has at least some feelings for you or they won't bother
You should go for it
Good luck
>>
>>16484787
Dude I'd get off that ride, if she really liked you she would have kept in contact better
>>
>>16484795
I'd date younger & have done that exact age gap. (18-25)
I'd maybe not ask her outright though, get to know her better & work out yourself if you're in with a chance.
I know a high percentage wouldn't think twice about dating someone so much younger. I'd have probably said no if they'd have asked before we knew each other well enough.
>>
>>16484789
>>16484790
Note taken.
>>16484795
Been here done that.
Just try to keep the ball rolling. I dated a chick who was 26 when I was 19 and she was the Manager of a high end night club that celebs used go to. Don't try to brush her off. Surprise her to a diner or something. I regret treating her like shit.
>>
>>16484803
Thats what i thought, hoping i dont blow it to bad
>>
So, this chick licks her lips looking at me, applies lip gloss looking at me, and flicks her tongue across her lips looking at me. ..are these good?
>>
>>16484815
>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
>Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
>>
>>16484815
Only if she's doing porn.
>>
>>16484815
She's one of the lizardmen

I suggestion caution and a neo-gaussian endotropic modulation on your phaser
>>
Girls:

I'm young (20s), and I don't drink. Most of girls my age still want to get drunk all the time, that's the only image of "fun" they have.

How can I meet girls when I won't go to bars/clubs? And how can I keep them, when me not drinking seems to be a deal-breaker for about 99% of them?
>>
>>16484811
Good luck
>>
>>16484825
You can meet them literally anywhere but a bar or club. Also it's not a dealbreaker for most girls, I know plenty of couples where one doesn't drink and the other does.
>>
>>16484829

That's not really helpful. "just do it" when you have never approached a stranger yourself.

Obviously nobody wants to be bothered when out shopping or at the library.
>>
>>16484815
>>16484816
>>16484818
>>16484819
This was with other good shit like smiling hugely at me and getting annoyed at me when another female friend was happy with me
>>
>>16484845
If you have a reason to approach me, then I don't really mind. And no one said anything about approaching strangers anyway, you can meet people through school, work, clubs, sports, friends etc.
>>
>>16484850

I'm old enough that I don't go to school. I work alone, have no friends, and all my hobbies are solitary.
>>
>>16484850
Is a good opener asking if you'll do anal
>>
>>16484856
I guess it's time to expand your horizons then. Having no friends is a bit of a concern, I wouldn't want to date someone who's dependent on me for 100% of his socialisation
>>
>>16484807
Thing is, I don't see why she would say no after being so obvious in the fact that she likes me.

I can't really get to know her either, because I see her for like 30 seconds at the cash register.

Btw the reason Im pretty sure she likes me is because I've noticed she gets all giddy when she's talking to me and one time even visibly nervous when she asked "so do you think you want kids?" out of the blue.

I was thinking of just one day asking her "i know you're busy but I wanted to ask for your number because I think you're cute." Her answer will basically decide what I do.
>>
>>16484856
You need friends before you get a girlfriend
>>
>>16484860
Only a woman would say something like this

So stupid lol
>>
>>16484849
So it's good shit?
>>
Okay so this is a question for girls. I didn't want to make a new thread so I thought it would be okay to ask here.

I have gotten my third UTI this year and I'm not sure why they are suddenly happening. I assume it has to do with some bad habit I've picked up so if anyone can point to what it might be, please tell me.

>continually walking around naked/vagina being too exposed
>drinking coffee (I have some doubts because I have been drinking coffee for years and this has only started recently)
>taking adderall
>rough sex with my husband sometimes
>wearing non-breathable underwear that isn't cotten
>possibly just drinking less water than before
>>
>>16484861
She asked you if you wanted kids & you still want her number? I wonder how many times she's kicked herself for asking you that.
You should definitely just ask her for her number. What harm can it do?
>>
File: 1387429134565.png (31KB, 448x357px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1387429134565.png
31KB, 448x357px
>>16484880
that's nasty
>>
>>16484755
>>16484767
>>16484779
Not want I wanted to hear but thanks for being honest anons.

Guess it's time to give it up, without smoking I'll need another crutch and will probably start drinking again though.
>>
>>16484885
Yeah but which one is it?
>>
>>16484880
I'd say the last 3 are contributing. Too much sex & masturbation can cause them. Drink more water, it'll help.
>>
>>16484886
>will probably start drinking again though.
That's also a dealbreaker. Drinking excessively, I mean.
>>
>>16484880
Do you pee after sex?
>>
>>16484893
Okay I'll try that, I just drank a shit ton and I'll start slamming it when I wake up. It just started moments ago so I don't want to do another two weeks of antibiotics again if I can avoid it.

Thanks.
>>
>>16484894
Drinking is better than smoking though.
>>
[spoiler]r u a gril?[/spoiler]
>>
>>16484894
Could you define excessive?
>>
>>16484896
Yeah I always try to pee after sex now that this shit is happening. The only thing unusual I did today before it started was drinking less water.
>>
>>16484897
Antibiotics themselves can cause a UTI if you're not taking in enough fluid.
>>
>>16484899
If that's what keeps you going, okay.

>>16484901
Typical 'party' drinking every week, or being an alcoholic. Basically drinking to get drunk, rather than actually enjoying your drink.
>>
>>16484860
> expand your horizons

You make it sound like I'm a manchild in a basement fapping to anime all day. I read a lot, speak four languages and learning a fifth, follow news, finance and politics, work out. I cook and I've done enough traveling.

Low horizons aren't my issue, I think.
>>
>>16484906
Hmm okay. I think the water thing is the issue. I'm not taking any antibiotics now.
>>
>>16484909
>Low horizons aren't my issue, I think.
Sure they are. Having a lot of knowledge and having a wide range of interests isn't going to land you any girls (or friends) if you're sitting at home.
>>
File: 1443419681238.jpg (26KB, 418x481px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443419681238.jpg
26KB, 418x481px
>>16484909
>i follow propaganda and perform basic living tasks I'm deep
>>
>>16484908
Yeah I assumed you meant drinking to get drunk, It would be 2 drinks after work, luckily I suffer from vertigo when drunk which keeps me from alcoholism.
>>
>>16484909
Having no friends wouldn't be a big issue for me. I don't see why anyone would think you need friends before you can have a girlfriend.
>>
File: 1426218662888.jpg (82KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426218662888.jpg
82KB, 480x360px
Are girls usually down to fuck anytime, or is that only a dude thing?
>>
>>16484916
Well if you're drinking every night and you NEED it, then that's just as bad and you're pretty much an alcoholic.
>>
>>16484886
Drinking is a deal breaker too
>>
>>16484921
I'm down with it. My boyfriend isn't though, I have to initiate every single time.
>>
What's wrong with drinking excessively & smoking weed you bunch of square fucks.
>>
>>16484912
> isn't going to land you any girls (or friends) if you're sitting at home

Which is why I asked where to meet girls, when I won't go to bars and clubs...

It's not like I sit at home all the time. I often sit at the library, or take long hikes in the woods. Both solitary, though.

>>16484913

Come at me, brah. You've done nothing but troll anyway.
>>
>>16484880
Cranberry juice can be used as a preventative measure, as well as treatment.

Drink that shit daily.
>>
>>16484930
Nothing

You die anyway, may as well enjoy it
>>
>>16484922
But it's not excessive ;_;..... I know it's no excuse but I work in a high stress environment and can't unwind without something. I don't always need it but without smoking I need it after work. I speak from past experiences with giving up smoking.
>>
>>16484921
I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Are you talking about NSA sex?
>>
>>16484930
If I'm a square, so be it. I'm not going to apologise for not finding those activities attractive.

>>16484932
>>16484932
>solitary
Which is why I told you to expand your horizons. I've given you ideas, don't give me that whole 'I dont know where to meet girls' bullshit. Several people have told you to address the fact that you have no friends too, but you seem to have ignored that. It's like you want results, but don't want to have to do anything to get them.
>>
>>16484921
Yes if you're a brad pitt +
>>
>>16484937
If you're relying on alcohol, and it sounds like you are, it's a dealbreaker for me. That's all I have to say, excuses aren't going to change that.
>>
>>16484939
God you're boring.
>>
File: gugue.jpg (93KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gugue.jpg
93KB, 640x480px
>>16484932
sitting in a library is stupid
>>
>>16484945
Okay.
>>
>>16484939
Why does he need friends before he gets a girlfriend? I don't understand.
>>
>>16484930
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg

>>16484880
Drinking more water wouldnt hurt. Also make sure you're getting sufficient amounts of Vitamin C. This sounds like something you should talk to a gynecologist about though.
>>
>>16484950

>>16484860
>>
>>16484939
> It's like you want results, but don't want to have to do anything to get them.

I need actual good advice first. Platitudes that don't actually explain anything, "just be yourself", "just get friends", they're completely useless, and you'd know that if you'd ever been on the receiving end.
>>
>>16484958
Surprisingly, we can't give practical answers if you ask something as broad as "where can I meet women who are okay with a guy who doesn't like to drink?". Don't complain you're not getting the answers you're expecting if you don't give us anything to work with.
>>
>>16484950
Because a romantic partner is like an advanced friend. They will be a friend and more. Plus, a great way to find a partner is through mutual friends.
>>
>>16484960

What do you need? I gave my life situation. I live in a fairly big city.
>>
>>16484955
It doesn't necessarily mean they're going to be clingy & annoying. They might enjoy being on their own a lot or find it difficult to socialise in groups.

OP, you don't need friends before you get a girlfriend.
>>
>>16484955
Do you guys make a stink out of it if the guy just tends to keep his socializing online? I have maybe 3 people I talk to on a frequent basis, only one of which is an irl friend.
>>
>>16484963
So would you not be friends with someone who doesn't have friends? Because they don't have experience of friendship. You're just willing to write someone off for that are you?
What's with all the stupid rules?
>>
>>16484979
Wouldn't bother me. But then having no friends wouldn't bother me if I liked someone enough.
>>
>>16484982
because women are fucking dumb

not all of them though
>>
>>16484982
No, but how am I even going to meet someone with no social connections? How does he expect to find a girlFRIEND if he doesn't have friends in the first place? If you ask the girls here, many of them will say they met their current partners through mutual friends or some other social way.
>>
>>16484991
Obvs means me, thanks.
>>
>>16484997
Nope. I met my boyfriend on a message board. We have no mutual friends, he moved here away from his friends to live with me. He hasn't made any friends here. You know what? It doesn't actually matter.
>>
File: 1446612083069.png (381KB, 498x561px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446612083069.png
381KB, 498x561px
>>16485003
What message board?
>>
>>16485013
A music one. It doesn't exist anymore.
>>
File: 1446141628262.gif (737KB, 500x424px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446141628262.gif
737KB, 500x424px
>>16485019
That's pretty rad
>>
>>16484506
Anyone else?
When do I lean in?
Got autism
>>
>>16485037
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqZMoLXoVxs

lean
>>
Guys:

Does my boyfriend think I'm disingenuous? I know it's a very first-world problem to have, but he keeps spending money on me/paying for things and I don't like it. He started texting me during his five minute break:

>What wine do you want for tonight?
>I don't want you to buy it, I'll get it.
>Look I don't have time to debate, just tell me what you want and I'll get it.

I was pretty shocked and ended up telling him because I felt guilty about wasting his time. Then it made me remember that he usually does get his way because I'm awful at debating. Now I'm afraid he's one of those girls who are like "Oooo I secretly want something but I'm just going to pretend I don't so that you'll pay attention to me and I'll get what I want and still maintain my dignity!", they drive me nuts.
>>
>>16485054
>Now I'm afraid he's one of those girls

Oops, meant to say 'Now I'm afraid he thinks I'm one of those girls...'.
>>
>>16485049
>meme'd
And I had just started to fantasize about you.
>>
File: 313.jpg (69KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
313.jpg
69KB, 1600x900px
>>16485062
dro is a meme now? you just reminded me of that song

Y-YOU TOO GEEZ...
>>
>>16485054
Wish my boyfriend could switch genders.
>>
>>16485082
I'm genderfluid hit me up zulu
>>
>>16485082
Yeah I'm an idiot, corrected it here: >>16485059.

[Insert sob story about why I'm making typos while tired here]
>>
My mom has been cool teaching me how to eat pussy, but now that i have the hang of it she wants me to do it more than ever, like 5 times right after i get home from school for ex. How do i get her to stop? It's gross
>>
>>16485094
Eating pussy is indeed disgusting. Only people that say they like it are gay guys who would rather kill themselves before admitting they were gay
>>
>>16485106
>tfw no facesitting gf
>>
>>16484825

I know that feel...

> anon, there's a party tomorrow at bar X, wanna come?
> no thanks anonette, I don't drink
> oh

Then she classifies me as boring and never speaks to me again. This happened with over five girls in uni.

> mfw I have no face for this feel
>>
Ladies and Gents: Is Chivalry dead?
>>
>>16485218
Why can't you go to the party & not drink?
A girl asked you to a party & you turned her down. What do you want her to do? Beg?
>>
>>16485228

Have you ever watched people get drunk while sober? It's more boring than watching paint dry, while also cringing seeing how they slobber and wreck shit.

If I saw a girl I liked drunk, I'd probably lose all attraction right there. Insta boner-killer.
>>
>>16485239
I've watched people drink a lot and not been drunk.
The issue isn't you not drinking, she thinks your boring because you aren't willing to try going to a party with her.
>>
>>16485239
Lol what. I have seen probably less than 10 ppl drunk in my life at bars.

Most just get one or two drinks and just enjoy the company of the place
>>
Would women say they are keen to catch up with someone just to be nice when she doesnt give a time or date about her being free to do so?
>>
>>16485257
Maybe. I have friends that do this & we never get round to meeting up. Some pepole just say it. I think it's your cue to suggest a time or day since she said it originally & go from there
>>
>>16485260
I have, and the reply i got was i quote:
"hahahaha im working that day :( i never stop haha"
>>
I have thinning air. Can I say goodbye to pussy?
>>
>>16484938
>Are you talking about NSA sex?
You mean like voyeur shit?
>>
>>16485263
Ah well. Maybe ask her to let you know when she gets a day free to catch up, then the balls in her court.
>>
>>16485265
Not if you shave it quick. Don't try and salvage it.
>>
>>16485265
Can we say goodbye to this fucking meme?
>>
>>16485273
I just assumed that by "i never stop haha" she means cya m8 i just rekt ur emotionz
>>
>>16485263
it depends from girl to girl, honestly. I used to have friends who ALWAYS, without fail, will bring it up casually, then you always must and finally get them to agree to a time and day. And without fail, they will not be able to make it.

Once is fine, maybe she was sloppy that day and busy at that period in her life. But she continues to do the same shenanigan of "of course I'll meet you", then force you to set the date and beg her to stick to it, then she doesn't stick to it, it's a personality problem. Move on to other girls. It's just in some people's personality to act nice but have no real commitment.
>>
Anon with the girlfriend that needed space. Updates?
>>
>>16485280
She might. But not 100%
Just don't pester her about it.
>>
So I'm bi and I've dated girls before, and the thing is, it goes ok even if you dislike that girl's friends. There's a lot of stuff about "bros before hos" however and whatnot, so I'm wondering, is it possible to date a guy while disliking his friends? Or is the "bro camaraderie" too strong?
>>
>>16485281
>>16485284
She could be one of those huh. I'll give it another crack in a week or something. Thank you both for your time
>>
>16484399
If my very good female friend (short info: we've known each other for years, but we still don't fully know each other, and recently something nice developed between us...) asks me how my week was, can I go on and elaborate on all the stuff I did, or should I just keep it short and emphasize on how much I missed her or something like that to turn the center of the conversation back to her??
>>
>>16485290
depends, does she usually like to talk about herself more than listening to others? This is really down to her personality rather than gender. I actually like both, so I like to hear someone go on and on for as long as they can, and then I do the same as a reply. If you don't know her personality well enough, elaborate on all the interesting and funny bits of your weekend, don't keep it too short, then do the "I miss you" thing at the back. You could also weave the whole "man I wish you were there to see it" stuff into your talking.
>>
>>16485303
good advice. thank you. have a nice weekend
>>
The girl I'm dating is very busy at the moment, as in legitimately having a lot of work to do in the next few days. We were texting for a bit, and she kept talking about how busy she is. I told her I'll leave her to it and stop distracting her, but she just talked right over it and continued her chitchat texting.

What's the best thing to do here? Do I have to be strict and tell her to get back to work? Roll with it and assume she can handle it? Or stick to my word and ignore her until tonight?
>>
>>16485323
Roll with it and assume she can handle it.
She obviously wants to talk to you or she'd have taken you up on the offer.
>>
>>16485323
I think it might be best to ask her directly. The most inoffensive way I can think of would be saying something like "Are you procrastinating or do you need to take your mind off things right now? I'm here either way".
>>
Question to both genders!

If a girl talks to you all day but as soon as this other guy comes online he seems to take over and they just talk to eachother and leaves you out of the conversation... Am I this girls outlet? secondary supportive friend? And he is Mr. Interesting guy that she really wish to talk to all day?..

OR is it just becuase I talk to this girl 5-7 hours before Mr. Interesting guy comes online and we are just kinda done talking because we talked about everything there is to talk about?
>>
>>16485335
Sorry, but it's the first one. You're a stand in while she's waiting for Mr Exciting.
>>
>>16485339
Yeahhh.. I thought aswell..

Its just hard to tell because she shares everything with me! like, her emotionel past, her feelings, we even nap together on skype.. idk we share everything and all she talk to mr. interesting about is comics and books?!? Idk i find it hard to tell what her deal is..

Thanks for reply tho!
>>
My ex girlfriend has expressed that she doesn't want to talk about "us" now that we've broken up. To do so would take us from being "good" to being "done" (not sure what this means but I dont wanna test it) This was 3 few days ago.

She's leaving for the holidays next week, I was wondering if it was okay to call her on her cellphone to talk not about "us" but just all the "thank yous" and best wishes I've been keeping inside of me?

Yes/no?
>>
>>16485346
did you ever tell her that you like her? maybe you should do that. you don't have to tell directly "i like you" if you're scared, you can make this clear in other ways, i think...
>>
>>16485346
Do you ever see her in person? Do you do anything with/to her in person?

If you're just an online friend, she'll obviously see you as just an online friend.
>>
>>16485389
>>16485361

Sorry was away..

Okay we plan on meeting in 6 month on a small vacation but a few other friends come aswell. I would love to tell her that i like her but her best friend just did that and now they hate eachother because he couldnt face the fact that she didnt like him that way back.. Anyways she told me the that she hoped nobody else was crushing on her because she just could`nt handle more of that shit.. BUT this was before we really got to know eachother.
>>
guys it's been a week that we're talking and everything is showing relationship energy however she's on her period, I fucking noticed it last night.
What am I in for?
>>
>>16485418
Hahah Your fine dude! the first day or 2 she can be tired and angry because of the pain, soo try not to anger her too much :D. The last couple of days she should be somewhat normal just dont push touchy subjects onto her too much :D
>>
How do I know if someone likes me? Also never been in a relationship or been kissed 18 year old male. When I ask how attractive I am people say 7-9 but I cant see this being true If I cant tell if women are interested.
>>
ok so I am a girl and i just wanted to know,do guys like it when girls show alot of cleavage or when we wear turtle necks (i used turtlenecks as an exaggeration, i hate them but i meant no boob showing) better?
>>
>>16485436
I don't really give a shit
Though I love turtlenecks when the boobs are insanely huge
>>
well they arent that big really, a c cup
>>
so we've realized we're neighbors with this girl and she keeps telling me to shut the fuck about it and that there's nothing interesting about it
why, I mean, you don't know the full story, the odds are actually still exciting me
>>
i'm going to visit a girl i used to see just after xmas. it'll be nearly a year since we've seen each other (we both had to move because of university) and probably the last time we'll see each other for a very long time, possibly ever. we're really close and i want to get her a gift, something small, i'm a poor student. any suggestions? i'm currently thinking of a scarf or something like that, she collects vintage sweaters and weird clothes and accessories, but don't want to ruin the surprise or whatever by asking for sizes, etc.
>>
>>16485436

>>16485438
This, basically. Love them sweater puppies.
Though I'd probably prefer no cleavage, just because every other chick out there is eager to show off what they have.
>>
Question: how do I stop being a needy bitch?

I'm a 20 year old kissless virgin. I'm a virgin because of social anxiety, not because I look retarded (I swear). In the past month I met a girl on Omegle, she's from Turkey. I added her on Facebook and we have spoken a lot since. Now we talk on Whatsapp and sometimes even by phone conversation, which is all very new to me. She's a genuine 9/10 and she has a boyfriend. There's no way I can be with her, I know this. Yet because I'm a 20 yo virgin who is severely deprived of women contact, I am constantly thinking about her. I check my phone a lot to see whether or not she has sent me a message. I fantasize about her etc. It even makes me literally sick. This shit sucks because it's useless suffering.

So how do I stop to be a needy bitch and get over this shitty situation? I bet anons on here have been through a same sort of process. It's interesting stuff I think, in the end.
>>
>>16485402
Are you implying you won't be seeing each other for another six months? Please tell me you've met her at least once before, because this is starting to sound pretty hopeless
>>
>>16485470
I'm ridiculously needy too. I annoy myself with it, I'm completely aware of it.
I know it isn't a good quality, I have a few relationships ruined by it. I've also ditched guys for for being too needy with me, so I understand it's annoying.
I need help with the too.
>>
>>16485436
Depends on the guy.

Generally though, you can think of girls that show off their body as fast food and girls that wrap up as fine dining. They appeal to different people but also different moods.
>>
>>16485472
Met twice yeah but that was also with other friends, thats the problem I didnt know her that well. We live far FAR away from eachother
>>
So I was sleeping with this girl, one day she just stopped seeing me because I was a little pushy for sex (I was a virgin).

Then I was arrested and that drew the line for her although she was very understanding about what I did.

It has been 4 months, and obviously she has a new bf, that crushed me. She's a nice girl and I really liked her. It's likely that I won't be charged with anything regarding my arrest.

Her relationship record isn't great but she is only 17. I hope her new relationship works for her, for her sake.
But should she break up with her bf and I've proven my worth, could I seize an opportunity to get her back, and if so, how?
>>
>>16485470
Limerence is a fucking bitch. I've obsessed over a few people.
Download a few apps, talk to people and maybe if you're lucky, find a girl to sleep with.

It helped me anyway. (tfw still not completely over my 'LDR' ex of 1 and a half years after a year...)
>>
There's a girl in one of my classes that glances back at me one or two times a class. There's no clock behind me or anything.
>>
Do you girls like it when you hear a guy talking about one of their interests they're very knowledgeable in that you asked about?
>>
>>16485355
Anyone?
>>
Why do women assume that men classic cars because they're too poor to afford a new one? I don't understand why women think classic cars are cheap and driven by tramps.
>>
>>16485929
drive classic cars*
>>
>>16485921
She's gone. Let it go elsa.
>>
TO BOTH GENDERS

how do you deal with the realization that you deeply love a girl whom you have known forever already (literally speaking about a decade)?
how do you deal with looking at older pictures with that new realization?
how do you deal with that decade long emptiness that could have been so full - and if it simply were the knowledge that it might have worked out or not. the "not-knowing"/nescience/ignorance is what's tearing me apart... and going back on our messages, i see so many signs now... how could i have been so blind???
how do i approach her about it? not at all?
i feel like i have to apologize or overwhelm her with my feelings, both which is obviously totally wrong!

it hurts! it fucking hurts so much it's killing me. i feel like have i wasted an endless chain of opportunities and i want to cry my eyes out...
>>
To both: How much being yourself is too much?

Pretty much the #1 most important thing in your entire life is to be you and literally fucking no one else, but how much is too much?
>>
How do i kiss her?
We've been hanging out a lot since we met in uni, she likes to rest her head on my shoulder in class.
We hang out after, talk a lot, there's more physical contact than i've ever had with a girl. We're texting a lot, and she likes to tease me a lot.

How do i go trough with it? Ask? I feel like i've tried 3 times, but it doesn't feel like she's avoiding it, and it doesn't feel like i'm chickening out, it just doesn't seem to happen.

For the first time in my life i feel like i'm getting somewhere, i don't want to fuck it up, help, please.
>>
>>16486169
here's how I did it:

>hold her hand gently in my hand
>turn her head towards me
>bring her face closer to mine
>aim for the lips

Be firm, but don't use too much force or you'll come across as a dick.
>>
After sex, do couples really spoon and fall asleep naked?
I probably spend more time longing for that than sex.
>>
>>16486212
I wish. My ex hated cuddling.
>>
How do I stop over analyzing he conversations that I have with a female I like? After I talk with her I keep thinking for days how I said something stupid and think about if I offended her in some way. I'm 100% sure that it's just my brain doing this shit to me, because she keeps hanging around and talking with me.
>>
>>16486223
Therapy helped me. Might not be your thing tho.
>>
>make herself look bad
>I don't really think she's bad, I try to be nice
>behavior changes since she thinks that I'm judging her

I dont know /adv/, wat do
>>
TO GIRLS:

I asked out a girl 2 weeks ago, I know here for like 2 month now (just started university).

It's something I never really did, all of my previous girlfriends were childhood friends who I just hooked up with, to be honest I never really had a long relationship.

She replied with a no, but my friend told me she broke up with her boyfriend some days later (I didn't know she had a boyfriend).

What should I do? I'm kinda depressed because I really liked this girl, I don't think I ever had someone who I have grown to like in such a little spam of time, her personality and everything is just.... melts my heart.

She obviously doesn't like me the same way I like her, should I just give up on her?

I want to "run after her", but to be honest, I'm not worried of rejection, I'm more worried that I may cause "bad time" for her, annoy her. I really like her, but I don't want to "creep on her", if you get what I mean.
>>
>>16486307
go to her say casually "hey, I heard you broke up with your boyfriend, anything changed, maybe wanna grab a cup of coffe now that you're single again?"

something along those lines
>>
>>16486212
Nope. I like my space while I aleep. I would have done before, but since Ive been with my boyfriend he doesn't like cuddling so I've kind of gone the same.
>>
Mainly for guys, but girls may answer aswell.

If you were dating someone and found out that they had slept with somebody "out of pity" on a regular basis, would your opinion of them change? If so, in what way?


I'm considering entering a FWB relationship with my work colleague. I feel terribly bad for the guy since he's never had a girlfriend. I'm infatuated by his physical appearance, but unfortunately, we share no common interests whatsoever.

We did go to lunch one time after I became single a few months back-- to which I secretly counted as a date-- and because he was insisting to pay for the two of us, I suppose he did aswell.

It was very uncomfortable. We didn't talk, and our only conversations consisted of him attempting to persuade me to let him pay for his tab at the very least, since I'd ended up paying for both of us instead. I did let him eventually, just so that we would find something else to talk about. Spoiler alert: we sure didn't.

So, second question; considering the awkwardness of our current relationship, is this a stupid idea?
I would love it if anons could reply with their experiences, it would give me a better insight. I'm cringing at the idea that, if we do proceed with a sexual encounter, we would make it just as awkward as our lunch date.

>"no, no, let ME pay your birth control!"

Man, I don't know.
>>
>>16486387
My primary issue would be that I found out. Talk about a total lack of discretion and/or poor choices in blabby sexual partners.

As for the actual situation, it feels odd and gives me the vibe that you're lying to yourself. That would really rub me the wrong way if I ever heard the full story. I certainly think this is a stupid idea.
>>
File: KYSzq0F.png (236KB, 552x414px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KYSzq0F.png
236KB, 552x414px
>>16486387
this has to be one of the stupidest, weirdest things i've come across this week.

>If you were dating someone and found out that they had slept with somebody "out of pity" on a regular basis, would your opinion of them change? If so, in what way?
what do you think? ask yourself this question and tell me what you'd think.
you're seriously asking us if A dated B and A found out that B fucked someone else in the meantime that A wouldn't be pissed off?

also, what does this have to do with the rest of your post? you want to fuck someone who you're not connecting with? have some standards and self-esteem is all i can say.
holy shit
>>
>>16486387
>If you were dating someone and found out that they had slept with somebody "out of pity" on a regular basis, would your opinion of them change? If so, in what way?
Yes. If you give something as intimate as that away freely, we have very different world views and I'd move on with my life.

Your description of the situation only makes it sound worse to me.
>>
>>16486387
Come sleep with me, I never had a gf either. 27m
>>
>>16486428
take me, too. i have some experience so you don't have to feel that bad. i swear i won't judge you.
>>
>>16486476
whoops, meant to quote >>16486387 and >>164864555
>>
>>16486488
fuck i'm retarded, meant to quote whoops, meant to quote >>16486387 and >>16486455
might as well lay me out of pity now too
>>
File: WTF.jpg (10KB, 187x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WTF.jpg
10KB, 187x200px
>>16486497
LOL i don't even
FUCK THIS I'M OUT
>>
>>16485054
I don't think he thinks that. I'm well off and I really enjoy buying my friends/gf things, it makes me feel capable. I also like spending money on things I find I like but don't suit me like girls clothes. Hope this helps!
>>
>>16485054
Your boyfriend sounds like a jaded twat.
>>
>>16485285
If you don't like my friends then I'd think we aren't a match. My friends are very central to my identity especially that I've grown up with them. I would see no reason for you to hate my friends though as we are pretty similar. Did I answer your concerns?
>>
>>16486428
>in the meantime
I guess my wording was very wrong here. No, I meant that this would've happened in the past, and wondered if this would be something a future partner would be okay with.

I (used to) see a lot of posts on places like /b/ and /adv/ where they talk about pity sex, or instances where they wish someone would give them pity sex. This is where the idea came to me.

It's something I would be okay with, since it's in the past, but I'm an odd one. If the general public doesn't like it, it's probably really bad, and judging by the responses, it sure is.

>>16486439
>>16486399
Thank you for your replies. I will not be bringing up the FWB question to him.
>>
>>16486359
Thanks, will try I think

What is kinda bad now that meeting with her is kinda akward, because she knows I like her... let's hope she gives me a chance, in worse case scenario I just avoid her for a time
>>
Is it weird for me to be incredibly attracted to girls who can sing?

I'd honestly say I'm be waay more attracted to a plain girl who can sing than to a super attractive girl that can't hold a note. I'm not in the music industry or anything, it's just a big turn on for me.

Any dudes feel the same way? Any girls feel the same about guys that can sing?
>>
>>16486571
>I (used to) see a lot of posts on places like /b/ and /adv/ where they talk about pity sex, or instances where they wish someone would give them pity sex.
Are you sure you arent thinking of r9k
>>
>>16484399
So my friends girl-friend thinks Im cute and wants to meet me( based off pictures). Not super experienced with girls. Should I avoid contacting her at all till I meet her next week or is it okay to like add her on Facebook and such now.
>>
>>16486615
I have this with guys, yes. Could be a complete dull person in my eyes beforehand, and I could start wondering why I even hang out with that guy..... And then I hear him sing good and bam, I want him in bed right away.
>>
>>16486292
on to the next one

i mean seriously, there are plenty of normal girls on this planet (except during pms), why spend your energy on a bitchy one?
>>
>>16486162
I hate this Western sense of being yourself bs. People are so freaking sheepish in the first world, it's ridiculous. I don't even know which hypocrite came up with this being yourself thing. You're nothing without the rest if the society, no one to appreciate your perceived uniqueness, nothing to differentiate yourself from if you take the rest away.
/rant
>>
>>16486637
What's your preferred sound/tone? It's kinda cheesy, but I prefer the classical, traditional singing style as opposed to the mainstream style

Like this shit,
https://youtu.be/nh5fziONXYU?t=4m10s
>>
>>16486662
That doesn't make sense you dense fuck
The point of be yourself isn't that you dont need anyone else its to be an individual and stick to what you believe is right( within certain parameters of course)

but ur post was ver edgy :>)
>>
>>16486668
Uhm that doesn't sound very classical to me, but something along these lines is nice. Any style, really, where I hear that it comes from the lungs, and he doesn't hold back, goes all out (but not shouting).
>>
>girls...or guys I guess
Is it even worth dating anymore? I used to be pretty optimistic and romantic, but lately that part of me is pretty dead as fuck. My experience with girls is pretty bad at this point and has left me incredibly jaded. First girl I was with ended up trying to keep me around as her orbiter (after us sleeping together and giving me the whole "I love you and want to be with you" speech) in favor of a middle aged drug addict. Second girl turned out to be fucking my boss the whole time. Then I did tinder and just stuck to hook ups (with girls who all either had boyfriends or were freshly broken up and wanted me to be there "fun" before settling down with someone else), and now I'm sleeping with a girl who has a boyfriend. She tells me she wants to leave him for me but I'm pretty open about not wanting to date because paranoia. I'm not saying I'm a good guy here, but is this all there is anymore? Everyone around me is either cheating on their partner or wants to be. Seriously, everyone.
>>
>>16486699
It's alright, you'll either grow up and learn the basics of logic along the way, or you'll stay sheep in which case I don't care about your thoughts anyway.
>>
>>16486725
Right. Care to enlighten me with your "logic" awakened one? I suppose you think everyone should be exactly the same and just follow the majority( like you do)

Again ur verr edgy gud b8
>>
>>16486387
DESU about the same as regular FWB.
>>
>>16485220
Yes. Feminism killed it.
>>
>>16485436
I like cleavage if her boobs can pull it off, but it does carry the side-effect of seeming like she's hungry for attention.
>>
I'm dating a girl with a body dismorphic disorder. She will probably be my new girlfriend. She's not bulimic or anorexic, but she doesn't eat much, sometimes she skips meals and she hates her body. As a caring boyfriend, what can I do to help her? She's alredy seeing a psychologist, but she refuses to see a specialist. She told me she was forced to see one when she was younger, but that was useless.
>>
>>16486962
if she says something negative about her body, just give her a big hug, smaller hug if she looks at the mirror too much. if you say anything, it might be used against you, no matter how nice you might be. actions say more than words in this case.
>>
>>16484399
Women: How old were you when you found out boobs were an age thing? i.e., that you'd get them when you were a teenager.
>>
Girls - does it matter to you if a guy doesn't make any body contact when perusing you?

I feel uncomfortable making excessive body contact with someone I'm not already in a relationship with. Unfortunately, I feel like this is really killing my flirting game because the girls I like are always surprised when I finally make a move, and tell me that we're just friends.
>>
This question is for girls who have had a few previous relationships. Would you find that fact that a guy had no previous dating experience to be a turn off? I never started trying with women until recently, but now that I am I feel a bit insecure about the fact that most girls my age have had 2-4 boyfriends, and that I will inevitably be compared to them.
>>
>>16487379
Honestly it depends on the girl, but I will say most girls would be turned off because people assume it means you're undesirable if nobody else wanted you. When in reality you might just have your own reasons .
>>
>>16487379
Guy here, but some will. Someone I know recently made fun of a guy because he had a number of firsts with a mutual friend, and my opinion of her dropped pretty hard.

However, I don't think most would. The bigger issue is why you might have a lack of experience, rather than the fact you have none.
>>
>>16485929
If your 'classic car' is in shit condition, it's not a classic car. I don't know any girl who thinks that about a guy if he drives a well maintained car that's actually a classic car. Your grandfather's car from the 70s doesn't count

>>16485540
You phrased that question so awkwardly. I'm assuming you're asking if a girl likes if you can answer a question she asked? The answer is yes, why would it be anything else

>>16485537
Is there a door there? She could also be bored, I often look around the room when I'm bored

>>16485519
If she wanted to be with you, she'd be with you and not her boyfriend

>>16485447
Is it vintage sweaters she collects, or novelty ones? If it's the latter, then you could have a look on ebay, though you'd have to be careful about sizing if you're buying from China

>>16485436
From experience, I can tell you that turtlenecks are often more titillating than cleavage (pun intended).

>>16485335
You're a placeholder, obviously

>>16485323
Assume she can handle multitasking and keep going, I guess

>>16485257
Possibly. We don't know

>>16485220
Depends in which sense you're talking about

>>16485054
My boyfriend's kind of like that, he likes buying me shit and it makes me uncomfortable too. If you just sit him down and tell him in firm words that you don't like it, then he might take you seriously when you say you don't want him to buy anything for him

>>16484979
I guess internet socialising is better than no socialising
>>
To girls: Do I have any chance with any woman if its very difficult to take care of yourself alone without assistance from somebody due to dyslexia?

Yes my life really is this difficult for me, and I have to live with it and deal with it.
>>
>>16487672
You mean it affects your everyday life? How?
>>
>>16487379
Personally, I wouldnt mind. I would ask you why is it that you dont have dating experience tho.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 638x614px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 638x614px
So I've been crushing on a college classmate of mine. We are total opposites in a lot of different ways, but we get along well. I've never been able to hold a steady relationship, and she's been dating the same guy for about 3 years now, I am not sure if she is still dating him, I don't have any social media accounts but my friend stalked her profile for me and told me the last picture she took with her be was over 3 months ago. Lately we have been talking more, and back to back to weekends she told me to text her when I got to our collegetown bars so we could hangout. Last week I fucked up and got too drunk, and this weekend she told me her phone was dead all night and apologized the morning after for not replying. I told her she owes me a drink and she agreed. I guess what I'm asking is, should I skip all this "let's meet up sometime at a neutral place with our friends" and just outright ask her out?
>>
>>16487358
I'm the same. Luckily, my bf is also like that. So when we first started dating he wasn't overly physical with me. We mostly just talked a lot. I hate it when a guy I barely started dating wants to touch me all over. But the first time my bf held my hand, I nearly spontaneously combusted because I was so flattered and shit. I don't hate contact, but I do hate rushing it. It has a lot to do with trust and like "how long is this dude gonna be around if he's already touching me everywhere on the first date?"

While dating I expect things more like eye contact, body language, and the way you talk to me to see if you're interested in me. I don't like guys trying to touch me everywhere when we're first dating. I need to slowly warm up to people and the physical intimacy has a time and place. I can't say when that time is, but it doesn't happen instantly.
>>
>>16487379
So - are you a virgin? :)
>>
>>16487676
In almost every way really. I've always been a slow learner, my school life was difficult because of it, and understanding and talking to people was difficult as well. I've tried as hard as I could to make things less complex, but there's always some kind of obstacle that I can't go through without some kind of assistance, and even if I do manage, I'm either too late because I don't do it fast enough or I can't understand it perfectly.

I hate sounding so negative but its unfortunately the case with me.
>>
Boys, would you think its weird if your girlfriend has only had anal sex and not vaginal?

I've had sex only once, with a friend from college when we were too drunk on my birthday. It was anal (I was curious about it) and it was like... 2 years ago. Now I'm in a long distance relationship for 1 year and some months and my boyfriend is coming to visit me and I really want to have sex with him but if he ask I want to be honest about my previous sexual experiences and why I dont consider myself a virgin (even though I have never put anything inside my vag, not even toys).
>>
>>16487705
I wouldn't believe her. This is actually something that has been told as a lie to me before.

But I wouldn't find it weird if my girlfriend has had vaginal and anal sex before. That's perfectly reasonable. So it's almost like you'd be better off telling a lie that sounds more reasonable than the truth. Either never mention the anal sex or just say that both happened. Or take a gamble on that very strange sounding truth.
>>
>>16487705
He gets to pop the cherry, I'd be stoked.
>>
>>16487705
Absolutely haram

I would tell her to leave my presence immediately
>>
>>16485436
CLeavage is awesome, but those turtleneck sweaters that shape the body are my all my love.
>>
>>16487727
I was thinking about telling him that I did both but then we would have sex and theres the possibility that I bleed. Also I would be thinking about not saying a word but Im worried that he might think he hurted me or something if I bleed.

Probably I would end up telling the truth, if he doesnt believe we will see when we actually have sex right?

I'm so nervous about this thing and my friend told me I was being stupid.

(pd: I'm sorry that someone lied to you before, that sucks)
>>
>>16487705
You're not a virgin though. You got it in the ass. Doesn't matter if your cunt is untouched.
>>
>>16487766
I know I'm not a virgin. Thats NOT the problem. My question is whether a guy would find its weird if a girl had anal sex first before vaginal.
>>
>>16487765
Plenty of girls bleed after their first time. For example their hymens might not have torn completely, or they may have only experienced a little bit of penetration before healing over a long time.

>he might think he hurted me
I'm starting to worry if you two are really ready for this ste.

>we will see
Sure, there's nothing wrong with the idea of telling the truth. If unfortunate consequences come from it then that's just bad luck. I can only give you my personal feedback.

(PS: Don't worry about it, she turned out to be a legit sociopath.)
>>
>>16487775
No. It's not weird. And in reference to your other post - you will bleed. I thought I wouldn't bleed my first time because I believed that since I did a lot of swimming, gymnastics, etc, it had probably already broke. I bled like a geyser my first time. And it hurts.
>>
>>16487705
Yeah a bit. I've only known one girl who was like that and her reasoning was her ex was drunk, wouldn't back down and she didnt want to risk getting pregnant.

She herself was pretty nuts too though. Wouldn't be surprised if she was lying to me or any other girl saying something similar.

Honestly I'd just tell him you havent had vaginal sex before. You don't need to include the anal part unless he asks. I'm assuming he at least knows you've been intimate before anyways.
>>
To both: is refusing to drink alcoholic drinks a turn off?
>>
>>16487912
No but it makes you look like a fag
>>
>>16487912
I drink seldomly, and it doesn't bother me at all if you don't. Though I may be apprehensive to enjoying it myself as I'd feel I'd be a bother to the sober person.

>>16487925
Do you just make it your mission to run into threads an be an asshat?
>>
>>16487240
I remember exactly. I was watching tv on my side, and I was in the third. grade. I didn't have actual boobs, but the fat was starting to develope. My dad nervously said "hey anon, you might wanna pull that up." He did the motion for pulling my tank top up and had this grimace look about him.
>>
>>16487931
>asshat

Are you aware how gay you are
>>
>>16487912
Nope.
>>
>>16487935
You're a tripfag on /adv/. End of story.
>>
File: 1096094-sasha-grey.jpg (137KB, 1024x1311px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1096094-sasha-grey.jpg
137KB, 1024x1311px
>>16487942
Its the current year!
>>
>>16486212
I do. Kinda. Eventually we'll move to seahorses snubs. Where we can get comfy after spooning, and our feet are snuggling each other's.
>>
>>16487912
I don't really care if you don't drink, but if you make it a big issue then yeah.
>>
File: 1447466460578.jpg (162KB, 800x651px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447466460578.jpg
162KB, 800x651px
>>16487946
>>
We're all on Tinder for the same reason right? To get laid? Beating around the bush is pretty pointless?
>>
>>16488237
Nope, some people are just there for the attention
>>
>>16488254
Probably something like
Attention seekers + prostitutes >= 50%
>>
>>16485257
If she said she was 'keen' is it a beta move to just wait for her to suggest when she's free? Since I already made the effort to organise a time and date.
>>
>>16488237
No, many are there for attention/being bored.
Some are there looking for relationships too.
>>
>>16488237
>>16488254
>>16488260
>>16488372
Yup. Some hook up, some date, some look for drinking/smoking buddies, some want something serious, and then there are catfish and bots.
>>
>>16484509
What if I'm ugly/really average.
>>
>>16487640
>If she wanted to be with you, she'd be with you and not her boyfriend
She's had 11 boyfriends through school (slept with 1, I was her second guy)

It's likely her new relationship won't work. I fucked up, which is why she is with him (she met him at college, and it took 4 months for her to find him).

I will prove myself damn it
>>
To both: What are your thoughts on One Night Stands?
>>
>>16488441
Not a fan
>>
>>16488441
No appeal to me. Without intimacy I'd rather rub one out.
>>
New bread?
>>
>>16484697
50?
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 23


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.