[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phone confession

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Hi! I would like a little advice about this, I'm sorta freaking out.

There's this boy I like, I know him for a long time but tough I've tried to get close to him it has been hard as hell. As far as I know he doesn't have too many friends and spends almost all his time between college and his apartment.

I went on a date with him about a week ago and it was lovely, but after that it's as if nothing happend. I want to tell him that I like him face to face but he has a busy schelude, so I'm considering telling my feelings via phone.

Is it good? Any advice? Words of courage? Is it better to wait?
>>
>>16479414
Ambush him out of class and *glomp* him and make him, don't ask him, take you back to his place. Make sure to call him senpai and have the PERFECT mix of kawaii and domination or else it won't work.

Wear cat ears.
>god i hope this is the girl i went out with last week
>grandfather, I'll make you proud!
>>
>>16479424

If it's you I'm talking abot it would be pretty convinient for both of us hahahaha.

If it's not me the girl you are thinking about I wish you two a great future together, you sound like a funny guy : 3

PS: Your scenario sounds a little too much for me now, but with time I would do it and even more ; )
>>
>>16479469
>you sound like a funny guy : 3
Jesus, that taste in humour. I already feel sorry for your impending boyfriend.

Have you considered trying to arrange another date and telling him then? Alternately, you could just straight up tell him on the phone, maybe angle for another date while you're there
>>
>>16479414
Don't do that OP, he doesn't seem to be interested and in that case you would come across as a clingy, crazy person. Especially if you were only on a one date with him...
>>
>>16479476
>>16479479

We are actually planning a second date but the man is a mystery, so the phone call would be the contingency plan.
>>
>>16479528
Still, you don't confess to someone you just started to know, it's creepy and will mayke seem overly attached and desperate, no guy wants that shit
>>
I won't tell him "I love you" or "Marry me", I just want him to know that I'm interested in him and I would like us to keep dating, something like that
>>
>>16479541
But the fact you've decided to go for a second date already implies that you're interested...
>>
File: enhanced-buzz-5551-1308162992-8.jpg (31KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-buzz-5551-1308162992-8.jpg
31KB, 600x400px
>>16479552

He just seems to not notice all the hints I've thrown at him. Also, when we met in person he seems to have a bit of a crush on me, but when we text he takes ages to respond.

I've tried to take it slowly but that hasn't worked at all. The phone confession might be not so bad but I don't know how to do it
>>
>>16479697
I had a girl crush hard on me while I was in college. She gave every hint she could think off and was pretty attractive too. Probably an 8 or 9. She was working towards being a model.

I pretended to play stupid and not notice her advances. I was transferring colleges in a few months and no one was gonna stop me. I hated it there and felt that the girl would tie me to the area since she lived nearby.

She was lovely, though. I found it recently she got married and am happy for her
>>
>>16479697
>He just seems to not notice all the hints I've thrown at him
I might be off base here, but given how you've described him, I think he may be subconsciously ignoring any hints because he's scared of the implications that you might actually be interested. In cases like that I'm afraid you're going to have to do the majority of the work until he accepts the situation.
>>
>>16479414
I would wait. As someone who has behaved like this guy in the past, i think it's important to try to understand how he sees himself.

If you are too invested in the "idea" of him, and how you think you could be together with him, he might pull back and become resistant to any future progress. It doesn't mean he doesn't like you, just maybe that he doesn't know how to handle this situation.

For yourself, you should tell him, in person is best... but definitely not in a way where it feels like you're forcing his response.
>>
>>16479953

Thank you. I'll try to be even more patient then.
>>
>>16479414

This is very close to a situation I was in up until yesterday. Though I think I blew it because I apparently missed too many hints.
I'd say just straight up confess on the phone, he probably just doesn't know how to put his feelings across and doesn't want to overstep his boundaries. Go nuts. If you want something, go get it.
>>
That guy sounds like me, from the little you told us.
I do spend my time mostly at home and university, don't have many friends and am told it's hard to actually get to know me (although I am supposedly easy to talk to), even more so if you want to get close to me.
I am perfectly okay with all of that, and I would keep telling myself I am just seeing things, that you are not really interested, because that just doesn't happen a lot to me.
I'd also be afraid to blow it, if you actually were interested, as I don't have a lot of experience with such a situation. (Not like I never had a girlfriend, but I never dated and it was just different on so many levels.) Even after a first date that would probably cause me to behave somewhat strange, not wanting to ruin things with my responses, overthinking every last one of them, feeling like everything I write is stupid, too mushy, has me come of as needy or more invested in it than you and thus possibly coming off as colder in text than in person.
I am just talking about me here though and I might be wrong about him, but I hope it might be able to help you.
So if he is anything like me in that regard, I would be glad if the girl took the lead and takes some steps, showing me I am not just imagining it and enabling me to match her pace, so I don't mess things up.
I know that requires you to basically put yourself out there and it might be somewhat scary to take the lead for at least a while, but it might be the only way to get what you want.
I do also like assertive girls a lot. There is just nothing better than a girl knowing what she wants and willing to make it happen or at least try. It shows in my dreams as well from time to time. Too bad I know those won't come true.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.