[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Do I Stop Caring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

>at school
>hanging out in cafeteria with friends
>this stupid dyke cunt (yeah, she's a lesbian) comes out of nowhere and says "pull up your pants. I can see your fucking ass, you're fucking disgusting"
>guess my pants were hanging low or something
>she walks away
>i say "what a fucking cunt"
>she turns back and says "what"
>friend yells to her "he called you a cunt, I think you're one too"
>she just walks away
>tfw spent next 15 minutes just sitting, staring into space, thinking "what if I am fucking gross"
>friends tell me to stop being mopey
>still can't get my mind off of it
>pulled up pants past waist and tightened belt as hard as it would go
>now im posting on here about it

Why the fuck do I even care this much and how do I stop?
>>
You're just insecure. Most school age people are insecure and it goes away when you become an adult who has to pay bills and take care of their lives so that the only real room for insecurity you haves comes from the people that actually matter to your life and not some random stranger in a cafeteria. You might be gross though so maybe take a shower every day and don't expose yourself in public.
>>
>>16478774
I take pretty decent care of myself actually. I shower and wash my hair every day, shave whenever it gets anything beyond stubble, do my hair and put on deodorant and cologne before going to school (not axe, it's this swiss army shit. Costs like 40 dollars a bottle). After that, I'm making sure my ass won't hang out like that again. It felt pretty embarrassing
>>
>>16478787
Then don't worry about it and be glad you have a good friend to back you up calling her out like that. Go chat up a qt to cheer yourself up
>>
>>16478764
Should've asked her
"Why are you looking at my ass anyway?"
>>
>>16478764
>Why the fuck do I even care this much and how do I stop?
pull up your pants. I can see your fucking ass, you're fucking disgusting
>>
>>16478953
What a fucking cunt
>>
>>16478955
what
>>
>>16478965
He said you were a fucking cunt
>>
>>16478764
She's right you know. Pull your fucking pants up and stop being homosexual.
>>
>>16479254
>she was right
Ill give her that. She just didnt need to be so rude about it
>stop being homosexual
What?
>>
>>16479256
So you don't know where the trend comes from?
In prison gays wear their pants halfway down their ass to show other inmates they're ready for some cock.
>>
>>16479264
Oh yeah. now i remember. That's where the gay side ear came from too isn't it?
>>
>>16478764
Tell her to stop telling people how to wear their clothes, then tell her to fuck off. Or if your buttcheeks were showing, you could've told her to not be a total asswipe.
>>
>>16478816

Yeah, I won't. I've just always had really shitty self esteem so stuff like this hits me harder than it should

>Go chat up a qt to cheer yourself up

I would but I'm not good with conversation
>>
>Feminists

She had it out for you because you're a guy. Who cares if your ass was showing? She'll finger-fuck herself to it anyway.

Unless your ass crack was showing. That's pretty gross. Wear a belt or braces.
>>
>>16480008
>these dumb ass assumptions
your reply was a shite
>>
Learn to take the banter m8, if someone throws shit at you throw it right back. Fuck 'em.

>not telling her to suck a cunt
>>
>>16480045
I did throw the shit right back m8
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.