[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need advice Anon 35y old IT Technician with company car and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 8SemyiU.jpg (66KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
8SemyiU.jpg
66KB, 600x484px
I need advice Anon
35y old IT Technician with company car and living by myself in a rented flat, working mostly from homeoffice and on customer site.
I have a gf, she's living by herself and wants to move together. We did that a few years back and it ended really bad, she has some issues after being molested as a kid by her dad and shows bipolar signs. She also has a kid, a 7y old boy who visits her on the weekends and stays with her father. The Kid is quite annoying.
Right now my job is a real nightmare with 16h days and shit and I want to quit.

I have no clue as what to do, I have no money put away and almost everything I own belongs to my company.

Should I quit my job and look for employment or better get self employed?
Should I move together with my bipolar gf and her annoying kid?

Kill myself?
Kill everyone?

help me out here with some ideas pls
>>
Holy hell sounds like a shit life
>>
>>16478412
how do you work 16 hour days and have no money put away? how much do you make?
>>
>>16478412
>She also has a kid

I bet everyone stopped reading here

You're pathetic. Just cause you're 35 and prob desperate doesn't mean you sink that low
>>
This is the average life you're describing. Life isn't easy, everyone hates it. shrug

I've had many jobs and worked with a wide range of people. And they all say the same thing about their lives
>>
>>16478460
This, you either must be working in India or you have a gambling problem.
>>
File: 1cJQf7x.jpg (168KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1cJQf7x.jpg
168KB, 1200x1200px
>>16478460
I make about 40k a year. It's usually not enough at month's end, living in Germany.
>>
>>16478813
You must be joking. I live in a big city in Germany in a nice neighborhood and make 39k and have 400-600€ left each month.
Cut down on spending bro.
I also work in IT and am thinking about self employment. Wanna team up? :D
>>
File: 5HYSCWz.jpg (36KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
5HYSCWz.jpg
36KB, 600x450px
>>16478832
Klar, wenn du eine sichere Idee hast, wie und woher man Kunden bekommt, bin ich dabei
>>
When you're at high sea hanging on to a floating log do you:
A - Drop the log and swim trying to find land.
B - Hang on to the log and drift in the currents until you see land.
>>
File: 32RPGbK.jpg (46KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
32RPGbK.jpg
46KB, 500x503px
>>16479035
dude, how poetic
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.