[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ didn't really help out so posting here. Next week I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20151109-WA0112.jpg (143KB, 880x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151109-WA0112.jpg
143KB, 880x1456px
/b/ didn't really help out so posting here.

Next week I'm going to be homeless.
I'm 19, I live by myself in cooperation with an institute who helps young adults who don't have parents and or have problems behaving.
Because I don't have any neurotic/psychologic problems they're going to stop helping me.
(Stop giving PGB, that's like a budget for clients like me.)
I don't have any income what so ever and I failed my study because of motivational problems.
To get a job I need to be signed to an adress so yeah, I'm pretty much chanceless in life right now.

I'm planning on doing something illegal, if it succeeds I have enough money to rent a room and get a job. If it fails I'll be in jail but at least have a roof above my head.

Help me /b/, what should I do?

(The Netherlands.)
(Pic related, it's me.)
>>
Help me /adv/, what should I do? *
>>
Steal a fucking car
>>
I can't really tell you without knowing more.
But I can say breaking the law will fuck your life up more. If you go to jail you will be even more fucked later on.
Try to find some friends in the world, find some other help.
>>
>>16474876
I have friends but they all live with their parents.
>>
>>16474883
Yeah man just ask to live with them for a little while you try to get on your feet. Offer to pay for yourself by cleaning/cooking etc.
>>
>>16474896
Their Parents will never accept that...
>>
Well op if you start doing illegal stuff then you'll most likely do it again so keep that in mind. Also your story sounds a little like you left out some details but regardless you need a job. You basically said that isn't an option and I don't believe that to be entirely true. Good luck.
>>
What about joining the army/foreign legion?
In my country tons of jobs give you temporary housing, especially govt jobs like firemen, they give free training and housing, look into that.
>>
>>16474908
What country do you live?
>>
>>16474866

If you become homeless get a membership at a gym

They are open 24h
You have your own locker for some personal stuff
You can shower anytime
Winter is coming and its cold outside
You can work out all the time
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.