[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asylum seeker from a 3rd world country living in England. Not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1446256964553.jpg (100KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1446256964553.jpg
100KB, 500x666px
Asylum seeker from a 3rd world country living in England. Not allowed to get a job, not allowed to move out of country. Not allowed to have a bank account.

Been in this predicament for almost 4 years now with no sign of it ending and have recently turned 20.

I've watched all my friends and rivals grow up, get jobs and find love while I'm still stuck in this same shit hole with very little to survive on. I did find a gf and it lasted a year and a half until a month ago when she got tired of waiting for me to get a stable status. She recently fucked someone else, broke my heart.

I loved to keep an active lifestyle and went to the gym 5x a week but that was in college and now I don't know what to do since I'm home 24/7. Tried applying for voluntary work but none of them ever call back
>>
>>16473151
go back to your own county...
>>
>>16473182
no can do bud.
>>
>>16473217
Oh well your fucked it seems.

Get into black market work or something if you can't work or do what the spics in America do and work cheap construction/labour jobs.

Or just go back to your fucking country as anon said.

What country if I may ask?
>>
>>16473222
Working on the black market is very risky in the UK, get caught and you get deported immediately since they already have your passport. My mom wouldnt let me work even if it wasnt so risky cause its illegal.

I cant tell you where Im from, people judge. and I cant return there anyway
>>
>>16473260
well then fuck off to an another country and find an asylum there.
>>
>>16473261
maybe your pea brain cant fathom the concept of the home office having your passport. I couldnt leave even if I wanted to. Not like I wanted to live in this shit hole in the first place
>>
>>16473266
then fuck off to your country. What the fuck did you expect?
>>
File: top kek.png (172KB, 261x268px) Image search: [Google]
top kek.png
172KB, 261x268px
>>16473266
>mudslime from a 3rd world country calling england a shit hole
>>
>>16473274
>
Didnt expect shit desu and Im still disappointed.

>>16473276
Its sad to see how much the media has you all brainwashed. 3rd world doesnt necessarily mean shithole.

Anyway, this isnt helping me in the slightest. Im already suicidal as it is. I'll be going now
>>
>>16473151
Waiting on the good times too, just one more year.
>>
>>16473151
>I don't know what to do since I'm home 24/7
go to univ? here i can attend any lecture even without being a student as there is no check for any sort of ID. so you could just study and educate yourself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.