[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anxiety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
I don't understand this shit /adv/. Hoping someone else with anxiety problems can help me out.

When I'm at work, I feel perfectly fine. I can interact with co-workers and others no problem and no worries. I don't feel worked up or anything. However, it's just the opposite when I'm off work. When I'm on my days off I feel very on edge if I have to go be around other people, such as going to the store. And it's weird because even if I'm going somewhere that I actually want to go I feel awkward and uncomfortable. It doesn't make sense why I can be around tons of people at work and feel ok, but I feel like shit when I'm off the clock.
>>
>>16473149
I'm exactly the same and it's a real headfuck I hate being in crowds of people - stresses me out. It sucks massively but you're not alone
>>
>>16473187

Like today I went to the gun store to look at some accessories for a new rifle I just bought. That's a place I WANTED to go to. But I felt so awkward and nervous inside the store for literally no reason. I don't get it, it doesn't make sense to me. Why would I have anxiety for going somewhere I like
>>
>>16473194
I wish I knew, if I go anywhere it has to be with purpose and do what I need to do and leave without stopping. if people get in my way by dawdling or being slow, I get stressed and annoyed and just want to get out of there as soon as I can.
>>
>>16473207

This exactly. I do that too.
>>
File: large.jpg (372KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
372KB, 500x562px
I'm the same. I got 10/10 levels of anxiety. At work I'm usually ok. I go out to get groceries I lose my damn mind sometimes. Sometimes leave in a hurry, don't get anything. Even medicated.

Even if you want to go to the gunstore, you're out in public, feeling unfamiliar.

Social anxiety, really a great thing to experience.
>>
>>16473824

That's sucks man. I hate this shit
>>
>>16473863
You and me both. Hell, I get panic attacks literally out of nowhere. Even in a good mood. They say "see a therapist", but I've never met a decent one. My pets help a lot, though.
>>
>>16473873

I haven't graduated to Panic Attacks yet. That sounds shitty. And yeah I agree about the pet thing. Being honest my cat is literally the only reason I haven't shot myself in the head with my Glock 19
>>
>>16473907
Yep, my pets are the reason I decided to keep going.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.