[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defend myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: ace_of_spades_by_th3viking.jpg (3MB, 1452x1985px) Image search: [Google]
ace_of_spades_by_th3viking.jpg
3MB, 1452x1985px
My stepfather is an alcoholic and drinks at least six bottles of beer every evening. My mother broke up with him and we will move in 3 weeks.

I'm scared of him attacking me when he's drunk. What if he goes into my room at night with a knife and stabs me?

How can I defend myself? I can't buy any weapons because I'm too young and we live in Germany.
>>
chair against the door?
>>
is there a friends/relatives place you can stay at until its time to move?

my mother and i stayed at a hotel even once before we had somewhere else to go
>>
>>16471796
Good idea. But that only protects me at night when I'm in my room. I can't lock myself in my room for three weeks.
>>
>>16471803
All our things are in our house and I don't even want to know what he would do with those if we left them here for three weeks.
>>
>>16471792
Violence is an action. Like most actions, it will go easier if you have tools to assist you.

Do you play baseball or perhaps golf?

You can channel the force of the swing into a relatively small surface area with both. The same applies to a wrench, a baton or a hammer.

You want something that will ease the usage of force and concentrate into a small area for maximum effect.

No man can stand a wrench to the side of the head or a golf club to the knees.

It will be even easier if he is drunk and acting foolish.

Now that you have the ability to resist violence and commit it upon another, we have to discuss early warning.

To fight an attacker, you have to have intelligence. You have to know when and if they will attack. This applies operationally (i.e. breaking enemy's radio codes) or personally (i.e. watching opponent pull leg back to attack). An effect means of early warning is to put tin cans or some other object as >>16471796 suggested, near or against your door.

This is meant to buy you time to react to your enemy's aggression. A few seconds warning can be the difference between life and death in a combat situation.

The ability to resist violence and to use violence in-turn is a both a science and an art. You have to have a natural instinct before a skilled painter or master can hone it into something great.

You are not a master painting for the Vatican.
You are not a special forces soldier fighting a bad guy.

You are young
Your opponet is older

You have speed, agility and strength. You will not be impaired by alcohol. You are aware and prepared for your enemy's potential aggression. If you set the proper conditions for victory, I have absolute confidence in your chances anon.
>>
>>16471818
Thank you. Your advice is great and I think it will help me a lot. But let's just hope I never have to use it. Hopefully, he leaves me alone.
>>
>>16471817
If it comes down to it, just remember one thing, your life is more important than your things. "things" can be replaced.
>>
>>16471825
I am glad I can help. Violence is always the last resort. I hope you never have to use it either anon.
>>
Seduce him. Fuck him. Get a friend to punch you a few times. Go the cops and get your stepdad arrested for rape.
>>
>>16471848
That is if you're a girl, obviously. If you're not, grow a pair and get a hammer for a few bucks.
>>
>>16471857
>girl
That make no difference. Either way OP has a sweet butthole.
>>
>>16471877
(///▽///) Thanks, I guess? But I don't want to fuck some old dude who can't even get an erection any longer (my mom said he couldn't).
>>
>>16471792
Consider any and all suggestions about violence to be very very much last resorts. You do not want to get into that area.

This is really your mother's job more than yours. If she really thinks there is physical danger to either of you, she should move you both out immediately. If your new place won't be ready for three weeks, stay with friends or go to a shelter. If he has a history of violence, she should be able to get him arrested and removed from the home for at least a while.

Tell her about your concerns and let her decide on the best course for both of you.
>>
>>16471899
Thank you. I will talk to my mother soon.
>>
You could also try to call the cops if you're scared. If there was violence in my household, that's what i'd do.
>>
>>16471792
Kicking his ass, while gratifying, should be a last resort. For now, share concerns with mom.
>>
I am sorry, OP, but if the threat is going to occur in the next three weeks, there is not much you can do. Learning any practical form of self-defense takes longer than that.

The best weapon I can suggest for your situation is a chair. Almost any kind will work, as long as you can pick it up by the back and point the legs forward.

The goal is not to hit him with the chair. You are not a pro wrestler: you are a lion-tamer. Think of the circus acts, where he points his chair at the lion to keep it at bay. That's what you want to do.

Obviously, if he gets too close, you can poke him with the chair legs. This is not very dangerous, but you might be surprised at just how much it hurts. It should be enough to keep him away until you can get to the door. Then throw the chair at him and RUN; he will have to waste a few seconds dodging or otherwise dealing with the chair, and that will give you a valuable head start.

(NOTE: Yes, I know that this isn't how the chair really works in the circus act. The principles still apply).
>>
gg, your mom sounds like a winner.

It's funny how you'll probably also end up in the same shitty relationships when you get older.

There is something you can do though OP! You can make a change for the better!

Keep your fucking legs closed! I believe that you can not make the same shitty decisions your mom has made and you can do society a favor by not breeding.

Best of luck and please remember these words.

Consider sterilization if you seriously have too.
>>
>>16472267
Funny thing is, I'm asexual. I won't fuck anyone.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.