[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dogs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (336KB, 1894x2376px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
336KB, 1894x2376px
I've never had a dog, but a few people i know have one. What's the best way to behave towards them? What would somebody have to be like for your dog to really like them?
>>
>>16464758
Don't treat it like a POS. Take it for walks and play with it. Also it's very helpful to have a dog trained.
>>
just give it food, give it some space to live and it will be a happy dog
>>
>>16464758

I have a sister who's allergic to dogs and does anything to avoid them. Too bad that every dog in existence seems to think she's the greatest thing ever. From this I've learned that basically just ignore them and dogs will do anything for your attention and approval. They're desperate like that. Even shy dogs will grow to like you if you use this method.
>>
>>16464768
What's a POS?
The dogs in question are all pretty well trained. But how do i act around dogs i never met before?
>>
>>16464770
What about touching them (only if they like it ofcourse...)?
>>
>>16464772
Well, ok... But i prefere to interact with them.
>>
>>16464778

A scratch behind the ears works every time.
>>
>>16464773
piece of shit.

>The dogs in question are all pretty well trained. But how do i act around dogs i never met before?

really depends on the dog. Usually don't act aggressive towards them or their owners. The dog will pretty much let you know if it wants to pet you or not.
>>
>>16464773
POS = piece of shit. Also it's not that much, just pet him occasionally, talk to him, take him out for walks and play time. Dogs can be chill and just do their own thing like sleeping, so you don't have to constantly be around them. But just treat him like a buddy.
>>
>>16464758

Give the dogs time to get used to you and they'll eventually come to you on their own.
>>
dogs are friendly as heck, love to play, love to be touched and loved, love a bit of roughhouse playing, like to cuddle up next to you, like to be included in things even just hanging out with you, they hate to be left alone and feel unwanted, they love to be included and felt needed

for example, my dog knows our cats are indoors cats, so if one goes through the door she'll literally round them up and back in like a sheep dog, it's hilarious, it's like the dog police come to take care of business

it's so instinctive how to act with dogs, they are so simple and loving and dont judge you for anything

for example, my dog was standing around looking nervous today while my family argued, so i just knelt down and called her over with my arms out, and her tail wiggled as she walked over, nuzzled her head against my legs, and looked up at me basically saying "rub my head"

also, if you have a strong personality and confidence, dogs will treat you like pack leader. i get random dogs leaving their owners and walking down the street behind me, i guess i look confident to them.
>>
Thank's y'all! You helped me a lot.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.