[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to cougar bar >several attractive older women and several

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: cougar_woman.jpg (14KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
cougar_woman.jpg
14KB, 300x200px
>Go to cougar bar
>several attractive older women and several unattractive women.
>start going bold and telling women, "Let's go dance"
>only 3 women said yes and danced with me.
>after the song is over, they just go back to what they're doing

What am I doing wrong? It's bad enough that I get rejected/ignored when I interact with them, but after dancing, nothing happens.
>>
a lot of time women just want attention and nothing more. this is mindblowing at first because we men see giving attention to women as purely preliminary to sex. that's just the way it is
>>
Then how do some of the young guys at that bar score with the women?
What do they talk about? What does he say to get her interest?
>>
>expecting to get laid after one dance
>>
>>16464046
pretty much
another sad thing is a lot of men don't know this and got played like fiddle
>>
>>16464040
cougar bars are a thing? where can i find one?
>>
>>16464093
Holy shit this
>>
Be better looking. Simple.
>>
>>16464093
>>16464467
They are as physical as possible with them, and try to get them out of the bar; they do their best to have a good appearance. If you can at least look cute to them, you can take one home. The hard part is finding one that will go home with you, and most there won't want a ONS.
>>
>Go to cougar bar
>several attractive older women and several unattractive women.

>old women

how old are you? and why are you killing your own brain cells over a validation from old used up holes.
>>
>>16464046
This is correct, if not the sole reason for what happened. Still valuable nonetheless.

I wish more guys would try online dating just once, so they can learn the hard way that literally 50% of women on there have no actual interest in ever going on a date. It's seriously a coin flip. They'll string you along, mind you, but before you even saw their profile they had decided this was just for kicks. It's a great lesson in reining in your hopes and cutting your losses when appropriate.
>>
>>16464119
This.

Never heard of a cougar bar.
>>
>>16464552
>I wish more guys would try online dating just once

There are a shitload of guys on online dating. So many that the selection-pool is basically overfucked for the moment and even the 3/10 girls get to pick from the 8/10 chads because that's how fucked the dating economy is at the moment.
>>
>>16464674
>dating economy
anon your analogies never cease to astound
>>
>>16464547
>>
>>16464556
I'm sure there are some in your local area...maybe.
You'd have to really look though.
>>
>>16465808
I live in a resort town and there's one, they always just want like, a one to three day thing.

Or so I hear, since I work to much
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.