[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friend confessed her love to me about a year ago >turn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1395690785814.jpg (88KB, 550x620px) Image search: [Google]
1395690785814.jpg
88KB, 550x620px
>friend confessed her love to me about a year ago
>turn her down very clearly
>spend a year being her friend but subtly leading her on
>asks me last night to answer once and for all
>again, tell her I want to be just friends
>she says she is going to stop talking to me for her own sake

I know it's much worse for her, but I'm feeling pretty bummed out too. Please advise.
>>
You have no obligation to have intercourse with her,if she want to stop being your friend, because you are not attracted to her, so she was never a real friend!
>>
What do you want?? To keep her in limbo forever?
>>
Wish her well and make new friends
>>
>>16463733
I think friendzoning females works a lot differently from the friendzoning of males.

>>16463744
>>16463760
Well, I wish I could stay her friend.
>>
>>16463760

She wishes you liked her back. I wish I was rich. Cruel world we live in.
>>
>subtly leading her on

well what did you expect
>>
>>16463846
This. That's a shitty and not very friend-like thing to do. Are you surprised you lost a friend for manipulating her feelings? You should have let her move on the first time around if you wanted to stay friends.
>>
That's what my ex is doing with me. I wish I could just tell her to make up her mind or fuck off, but I still love her too much and I'm afraid of losing her forever.
>>
What's your problem? Or her problem? You said you're friends.
>>
Be a man and tell her I know I've been leading you on and giving mixed messages but I really don't want to lose you as a friend. Tell her you're sorry and that you will stop that if she wants to remain friends. But that is very hard for a girl to do if she has really strong feelings for you but without you sugar coating your friendship she might be able to get through it. One day she will be over you and everything will be fine. If she doesn't want to be friends let her know that when she is ready and over you, you will be there to be her friend.
>>
You're an asshole for leading her on.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.