[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sancho

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 129074555784818166.jpg (64KB, 326x440px) Image search: [Google]
129074555784818166.jpg
64KB, 326x440px
I want to fuck a married woman. Her husband doesn't give a damn about her but won't leave her or let her leave because he doesn't want to be lonely. We've kind of connected because she's lonely too and realizes she can't leave because of financial reasons or some stupid bullshit like that.

I don't give a shit about any of that, I just want to get my dick wet. She's good at sucking cock, but I'm so fucking paranoid that her husband is going to jump me I thought he was behind me today when I was headed into my house. I do a little MMA and I'm pretty in shape, but he's a big guy. I told her I wasn't interested anymore, but I lied.

I know I can get other women, I know it's stupid as fuck, but I still want to fuck her. What the hell is wrong with me? I can't get a hooker in the town I live in and I don't mingle with many girls. She sits with me in one of my classes.
>>
Is the dude big and hard or big and jiggly? Big difference.
>>
>>16463080
Both. He's got a gut but he works in a stockroom or something and basically just lifts 45 pound bags of pet food all day for a living.
>>
>>16463079

Be a more appealing choice than the husband by smiling, listening and offering feedback during conversation. Physically, you should keep yourself in shape and groomed.

Just a side note: you shouldn't be messing around with married women, especially if you're a neckbeard. You're thinking about simply getting beaten up, but it is a very real possibility that he could just come up and shoot you in your chest six times.
>>
>>16463127
Yeah that's true. But she told me their gun is in hock and I'm not a neck beard. I guess what I want to know is how do I find other girls or how do I make this thing happen?
>>
>>16463079
>she can't leave because of financial reasons

So she's a golddigger and a cheater. Are you sure you want to get involved with her?
>>
>>16463167
I can't find anyone else at the moment. And we both know it's not going anywhere.
>>
>>16463177
My point is that if you are sure this is only about getting your dick wet, go ahead. The second you catch feelings, you're fucked though.
>>
>>16463183
I'm not worried about feelings.

So I should go for it? Anything I should do to make it happen? Any precautions (besides bringing a condom?)
>>
>>16463150

Have you never flirted before?

Are you sure you're not a neckbeard?
>>
>>16463227

I got a married woman to suck me off. I've fucked other women.

I'm not worried about how to woo other women; I need to know where to find them. The class I'm in with her is mostly male with some sub-par chicks who I'm not interested in. I study too much to go to bars or hang out in school clubs, and when I'm not studying, I'm working my ass off doing kickboxing classes. Also mostly male.
>>
>>16463079
>won't leave her or let her leave because he doesn't want to be lonely

You realize that he will likely off you. He would have nothing to lose. You should cut contact with her.

>>16463247
What a scavenger.
>>
>>16463265

Yup. Both counts.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.