[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>female friend i kinda like keeps talking about how fat she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 1435387704555.jpg (358KB, 1383x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1435387704555.jpg
358KB, 1383x1600px
>female friend i kinda like keeps talking about how fat she is
>she's average and actually attractive
WHAT do i say
>>
>>16461293
tell her sex is a good way to burn calories
>>
>>16461295
Nothing lewd
Shes a christian
>>
>>16461301
that's gross

Tell her to pray to Jesus for a better body I guess
>>
>>16461303
Th-thanks for the advice
Ive been trying to lose weight too because im afraid she'll be like too good for me when shes thin
>>
>>16461308
Most fat people don't get thin

Don't worry about it

pro tip: eat less
>>
>>16461315
She's not really fat and shes lost ~8 pounds since july
>>
>>16461319
8 pounds in nothing

5 pounds is water weight

so a net fluctuation of MAYBE 3 pounds
>>
>>16461293
>you know i heard sex is great exercise.
>>
>>16461327
Well senpai how could i lose weight? Ive already been eating less shit. I walk fast for 40 minutes on the weekdays.im fat
but not hamburger fat. I want to be thin within next year. I eat a basic cheeseburger or salad every day for lunch and some orange juice frot breakfast. Dinner is a little bit of mexican food. I want to get a treadmill but it doesnt fit anywhere
>>
>>16461293
>WHAT do i say
she is just fishing for compliments. ignore her
>>
>>16461293
Just tell her she's not fat. In a playful manner of course. Just joke about it, but keep it light.
>>
>>16461367
I'd say go to /fit/ and actually read their sticky because it works and it's the most honest advice you'll find

I've never been fat so I can't help you

Just remember being /fit/ doesn't solve your problems
>>
Option 1:
You're not fat you look amazing.

Option 2:
Stop fishing for compliments, you're not fat. (Optionally add a compliment)

The first 1 is more "beta" and typical. The second option will either get you hate or a flirt.
>>
>>16461367
Lift you homo. If you still want to do cardio you can alternate days. Go find a gym, sign up, and be dedicated to your health and fitness. I recommend the /fit/ sticky.
>>
Let her know you have a thing for hambeasts. Without being too direct about it of course.
>>
Quick question
I eat pizza every friday or every other friday
3 slices and i always try to take off as much grease and shit off of the surface
Is this good?
>>
>>16461526
No. Pizza is never good. Any fast food is bad.
>>
>>16461567
Shit even the salads?
>>
>>16461526
A single slice of pizza can run over 600 calories. Unless that's all you're eating that day you're boned.
>>
>>16461629
>A single slice of pizza can run over 600 calories.
A slice as in 1/8 of one pizza? That would be nearly five fucking thousand calories for one single pizza. How the fuck can you achieve this?
Is this really a thing? Is that what "american pizza" is like?
>>
>>16461303
This post is so reddit it hurts
>>
>>16461293
Tell her to stop fucking fishing for complements and something about her weight if it bothers her.
>>
>>16461612
Yes, those salads are bad too. It's best to learn how to cook yourself.
>>
>>16461293
>she's average and actually attractive
Tell her she is average and atractivo, you fucking stupid, how retarded you have to be to the point you cant make a desition as simple as that without talking first with some autistic Virgins con the internet?
>>
Tell her "Yeah, you could stand to lose a couple pounds"

And then when she inevitably freaks out at you, slap her in the face and tell her to stop fishing for compliments like a desperate whore.
>>
>>16461704
I did tell her that a lot
Just wanted some different responses
Plus shes always like "no im not" and all that bullshit
>>
>>16461705
lol
>>
>>16461705
best answer

>>16461720
when my gf did this I told her "you have a little fat but it's in all the right places."
plus I told her something else after that.
women who are insecure about their looks are not going to be able to enjoy sex... this is a well known problem. it is your job to convince her she is beautiful, or at least not ugly. just be sincere, keep at it, and over time the insecurity will dissipate.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.