[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 9

File: symbols-017[1].jpg (102KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017[1].jpg
102KB, 600x399px
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Is it normal for me to go to a club/bar by myself?
Yes. Stop overthinking this.

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complex's are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon or Female Brandon
Piss off.

>Frog
Also piss off.
>>
Just in case it dies in the old thread

There's a guy who I get along well, and he'd usually be my kind of guy, but he's shorter than me by a bit. I want to keep him as a friend, but I'm worried if he starts wanting more out of our relationship and I don't really want to tell him its just because he's shorter than me.

>>16460986
>>
Men

Are you attracted to girls that are vulnereable ?

Do you consider a 27 year old woman to be too old for you?
>>
>>16460893
In a drunken haze I told one of my female friends How badly I want to kill myself. Femanons, what're the odds she tells everyone
>>
>>16460999
I'm not attracted to "vulnerable" women, but considering 27 is only a year older than I am, so long as we clicked it wouldn't be a issue for me.
>>
Its been a while ago but its been bugging me. There's this girl I know who always make eye contact when we somehow be at the same place(like just walking pass). I always seem to mistaken her as a stranger. It has come to a point that I added her on fb and talked to her. The thing is that she kept giving me one word responses which was frustrating to point I just gave up. Despite that from time to time (even now) when we pass along the same thing happens.

Yeah, I tend to focus where I'm going ignoring the people around me.
>>
>>16460992
If he wants more just tell him you're not interested in being more than friends. No point in telling him the reason and destroying his self confidence.

>>16460999
Not attracted to vulnerable girls. Being willing to date someone that is vulnerable would depend on what kind of vulnerable it is.

I'm 24. I would be fine dating a 27 year old woman if we happened to fit together well. Though it'd be pretty much on my upper limit for how old I'd be willing to get into a long term relationship with. The problem with girls older than that is that they'll most likely want kids quite soon and while I'm in a great position in my life right now I'm definitely not ready to be a parent anytime soon.
>>
>>16460999
Emotionally vulnerable? No. I would feel the need to walk on eggshells if that were the case. Twenty-seven is still very young.
>>
>>16461014
Well that's part of the problem. is I don't know if he's /actually/ interested in me. He seems pretty apathetic if I flirt with other guys in front of him, but if I invite him to come hang out he'll usually try to make time to come and hang out. I just don't know what he really wants.
>>
>>16461031
Do you really have to know if he is interested in you? Just act like a friend with him and if he asks you our politely decline. He might like you just as a friend also or he could have a serious case of oneitis towards you. However that doesn't really matter since unless he asks you out you're just friends.

Acting friendly means that you don't get too flirty with him and get his hopes up for nothing just so you can shoot him down. Basically interact with him just like you'd interact with any other friend you have.

Him trying to make time to hang out with you when you ask him to doesn't necessarily mean anything. I can't speak for him but I try to make time to hang out with my friends if they invite me somewhere. Even if I'm not interested in being anything more than friends with them. I do it because they're my friends and I like hanging out with them.
>>
Can I get a girl to like me in one month and two weeks?
>>
>>16461050
Honestly I would feel better if I knew how he felt. I've known him for about a year and a half now, and I did kinda lead him on purposely on at the start because I get jealous easy, but I kinda learned that doesn't work on him since if he had prior plans with friends he won't budge on that.

I guess I just don't know how to read older guys. He's older than my group of friends by about five years, but they mostly like having him around since he's pretty willing to help out with papers and projects, or just going out and having fun.

I guess I'm just worrying for nothing in the end.
>>
>>16461085
>I guess I'm just worrying for nothing in the end.
Definitely
>>
How do I approach strangers of the opposite sex with the intention of marriage without creeping them out?

I'm a male.
>>
>>16461177
By having been in a relationship with them for a decent amount of time.

Or you could move somewhere that still has arranged marriages and have someone arrange their daughter to be your wife. Or you could get a mail order bride.
>>
>>16461177
>>16461200
Oh wait you said strangers. Disregard the first option.
>>
>>16461201
Let me change the question.

How do I approach a stranger of the opposite sex and get a flowing conversation.
>>
>>16461206
>How do I approach a stranger of the opposite sex and get a flowing conversation.
I can only ever do that if I have no sexual interest in the other person. I'm calm, relaxed, funny, likeable.

As soon as I find the other person the slightest bit attractive I tense up, anxious and awkward as fuck.

Really sucks.
>>
>>16461080
Someone please respond
I'm a fucking pussy and I only realized this now but maybe there's still a chance
>>
>>16461224
>>16461080
You can get a girl to like you in seconds.

Anything that takes longer than a day however and your chances for her liking you will become slimmer and slimmer.
>>
Girls,

On Thrusday I saw my boyfriend for an hour. We talked about plans and weren't going to see each other on Friday. I was sad for most of the day. We are supposed to see each other for about an hour today, but now I don't want to? I'm kindof confused.

I don't know if I just think an hour is a tease.

Maybe I don't want to handle a high energy person.

Am I subconscious mad or bored at him?

Help please
>>
>>16461243
>female problems
>>
Guys, is a girl putting a lot of effort into something for you unattractive and clingy?

I have a massive crush on a guy and I'm 99% sure he does too but we don't know each other that well at all. We've been talking here and there when we come across each other and he's teaching himself something so I offered to give him some books and stuff I have laying around at home, and am thinking of typing up a big list of other resources for him. Would he be put off by all this effort?
>>
>>16461409
Impossible to know, we're all different

Maybe you should hold off a bit until you know each other better

Personally I'd like it
>>
Why won't any girls hug me? ;_;
>>
>>16461409
Without having read the details, my initial response is "it's uncomfortable, if I don't happen to have feelings for her." It just sucks to have someone put a lot of effort into a thing for you when you have absolutely zero drive to ever reciprocate at that scale. However the question of attraction is entirely independent.

Having read the details, I don't think it's a big deal as long as you play it off. Tell him you had the list just laying around or bookmarked on your internet browser.

That having been said, remember what I mentioned about attraction. If he's into you, he's already into you (and a pussy about it apparently). If he's not into you then this isn't going to engender feelings.
>>
>>16461428
>(and a pussy about it apparently)
Why do you say this?
>>
>>16461432
Because I'm a grown 20-something man who asks out and flirts with the women to whom I'm attracted. "99% sure massive crushes" are kiddie shit. Assuming he really is into you, he needs to cough really hard so that his balls finally drop and then invite you on a date.
>>
Grills, be honest with me here. How many of you are really "different". Because right now I am convinced that at some point every single one of you will turn overly emotional if not hysterical on me or you want the last word or you WILL obsess and subsequently moan over trivial nonsense. It's gotten to a point where I cannot imagine being in a relationship anymore, I just don't have the energy. Is this something people just accept as natural differences between the sexes or is my stoic dream waifu actually out there?
>>
>>16460992
You can't control what people want. All you can do is not flirt and shit. Also if you have to turn him down, don't go into detail about why.

>>16460999
All girls are kind of vulnerable. And no, 27 is close to my own age so no problem with that.

>>16461409
Stick to giving him the book. If it's something you actually know shit about, offer to help him learn instead and use that to get to know him better.
>>
File: 6ahlaPql.jpg (81KB, 640x517px) Image search: [Google]
6ahlaPql.jpg
81KB, 640x517px
>>16461443
Thanks for visiting the board Billy Bad-ass

>>16461450
>stoic women

Your elf waifu who is extremely intelligent and slightly shy isn't out there

wait for virtual reality, you'll get the last laugh when women are desperate it shut it down
>>
>>16460999
Men will fuck anything

Have you not figured this out yet?
>>
>>16460893
She tastes like chicken, should I give her another chance?
>>
>>16461462
>Stick to giving him the book. If it's something you actually know shit about, offer to help him learn instead and use that to get to know him better.
Good advice, actually. Thanks, will do this.
>>
>>16461409
Would be a pretty big turn on desu.
>>
>>16461465
>Your elf waifu who is extremely intelligent and slightly shy isn't out there
Meh, I am not the most intelligent guy myself and I don't have any personal problems with confident women either. Acting coy is cute but overrated imo. Not a weeb either although I enjoy the culture.

I'm just really neither here nor there as a person. Party with the bros but never go all out. Like programming, natural languages, doing things with my hands and dozens of other hobbies but never too obsessed about anything. My personality is all over the place, I have no idea what I would even describe myself as. Maybe I'm not too different from the women I dislike..
>>
I'm male. I don't really have any questions. I don't ever feel sad about girls anymore like I used to. Good step forward. I don't really care about them anymore for some reason. Fucked a few, dated a couple, met one that was not perfect but met a lot of my criteria, she didn't like me so I felt sad. I don't pursue any girls or care at all these days or hve feelings about them. Just get horny then wank. Is this normal?
>>
>>16461514
>I have no idea what I would even describe myself as
Polymath
>>
Girl here. There's that guy in college, I don't know him very well and we barely talk to each other. He's annoying and full of himself and not even that attractive, but I can't stop thinking about him for some reason. I'm not used to it, is that even normal in the first place?
>>
>>16461519
Yeah, a lot of people feel like this at one point. imo you just haven't met someone who meets a lot of your criteria and likes you back.
>>
Advice from any gender really.

I'm 23 and I met an 18 yo girl and we get on really well + there's crazy sexual tension and chemistry. I want to gf her eventually but is the age gap too big? Anyone with experience dating around these ages? She seems much more mature than the other grills her age I've met, knows her priorities and shit.
>>
>>16461529
>You: 23
>Her: 18
>is the age gap too big?
23/2 = 11.5
11.5 + 7 = 18.5

you're good
>>
Is trying to get together with a woman who has large tits any different from trying to get with any woman? I have a feeling that any male approaching her is a sign that they just want to bury their face in her tits... but is that a bad thing?
>>
>>16461534
>Is trying to get together with a woman who has large tits any different from trying to get with any woman?
no
>>
>>16461534
If you can see cleavage clearly, she wants you to bury your face in her tits. If she's being modest about it then it's not a problem really. She's probably worried about men being worried about seeming like they just want to bury their face in her tits.
>>
>>16461520
Sounds pretentious, I blame 4 years of le fedora meme. I was talking about my personality anyways in the sense that I am not the greatest example of the stoic ideal myself, so why would I want my waifu to embody it? Could be that I'm just emotionally spent right now, I don't even know. Enough mental masturbation for now.
>>
>>16461465
>when women are desperate it shut it down
THE BOYIM KNOW!

>>16461522
Try masturbation.
>>
Why don't girls ever post tfwnobf?
>>
>>16461543
Lurk more
>>
Is Tinder a bad idea or a good idea if you're struggling to meet anybody in your daily life? I'm a male and I don't think I was hit with the ugly stick, but I'm 5'3". I feel like that's something I have to be upfront about in the profile, and if everybody's going exclusively by looks, I feel it might just be a waste of my time.
>>
>>16461557
Manlets get gfs all the time.
>>
For girls:
What is your thought on a decent mustache on a guy? My job doesnt allow us to have any other form of facial hair. (USAF) should i just not bother with just a moustache (only reason i have one atm is no shave november)
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 500x332px
>>16461594
Aren't you allowed even a bit of stubble? Mustache is creepy
>>
>>16461594
It's the same as any other "do you like whatever on a guy" question. It depends whether it looks good on him or not. Hot guys are hot.
>>
>>16461622
>tfw can't grow a beard to save my life
A-at least I'm tall and blond.
>>
>>16461622
Actually, beard and clean shaven looks equally good in that pick. Mustaches are fucking hideous thuogh and I don't understand why anyone has one
>>
>have fwb
>we fuck at every meeting
>wednesday we have a standing meeting to watch AHS so I go over there
>we watch the show and head to bed
>I'm not actually in the mood but I get to work for her
>can tell she's not into it, says she's not in the mood
>that's fine with me cause I'm not either
>last night she comes over again
>we watch a movie
>she's clearly not in the mood still, we sleep
>I ask her what's going on in the morning, says she doesn't know but she switched BC and is on some other new meds and her sex drive seems dead

Not sure if legit or if she's just taking some bigger dick on the side and is bored of me. But if the latter, why come over, cuddle, sleep over etc?
What do I do?
>>
>>16461622
Those expressions and that lighting. Can you say biased.

Clean shaven version looks like a dumbfounded cucc caught in the BBC headlights and mustache guy is smirking at the camera. I mean really.
>>
Any gender can answer

How do I make friends, not acquaintances, but friends. I have one friend but he's usually negative and not really socially aware. The reason why we're friends is because we usually both end up with no weekend plans, and he's the only friend that invites me places. The only other parties I get invites to are through a club that I'm in that I don't participate in and don't really know anyone. I went to one last night and I've never felt so awkward.

My next quest is how to make female friends. I don't use social media and I feel like that's a hindrance. It's not thay I don't text a lot of girls, it's just they don't text back.

To give some background information on me, I'm in college and a junior.
>>
>>16460999
>Are you attracted to girls that are vulnereable ?

Maybe.

>>16460999
>Do you consider a 27 year old woman to be too old for you?

24, so no.
>>
>>16460999
A mid to late 20s mom is the greatest creature to walk on this planet (potentially).
>>
>>16461557
Try mentioning on profile, if you get no matches switch to mentioning in convo
>>
>>16461673
Yeah, big hindrance
Friends are really just random acquaintances that you spend a lot of time with and who you find have rare qualities, or who are specially honest with you. The friend is either the guy you spend a lot of time with or the guy who can help you go a certain crisis

It's pretty hard to make female friends, because (if you're a guy) women just feel better with other women, just like guys feel more relaxed with other guys. Just make a lot of acquaintances: the key to approach someone is to have a good reason for it. I got in touch with my Steam friends because I needed people to play with, I got in touch with people at college because it's good to have some help when the lecturer talks too fast

Then you manage to meet the other person near 11AM, and ask if he/she wants to eat with you right after (because people hate eating alone, that's a good reason). At that point it's an acquaintance. Friends come from them, don't try to force it, it will happen randomly

ALWAYS talk more in person than you text
>>
>>16461538
Maybe I'm doing it wrong but masturbation doesn't feel so good actually.
>>
>>16461729
That's rather common for women
It's because they don't have dicks
>>
I'm 18 and I have never gone out to parties and don't drink or smoke or do drugs. I just study, go to the gym, and that's about it. Is that unattractive to guys? Of course I'd be willing to go out and have fun with a guy but is my lack of experience with this stuff unattractive and a turn off?
>>
>>16461668
you arent allowed stubble unless a waiver, which for white guys is hard as fuck to get

i guess ill shave the stache after nov then
>>
>>16461744
The only "turn-off" about your post is your age. 18 is too young for my tastes.
I'm totally fine with the rest, I'm similar to you in that area.
>>
How do you sneeze in a socially acceptable way? I think I usually just turn my head and sneeze into my elbow, but that seems a little gross. What do?
>>
>>16461755
How old are you?
>>
>>16461760
I'm 23. From my experience, people under 20 tend to be very immature (though I also know certain people that are 29 and behave like teenagers), so I'm not actively looking for someone that young.
>>
>>16461744
I don't like parties and don't do drugs. Drink a beer or a glass of wine every now and then. For me you sound much more attractive than someone who goes out partying few times a week doing drugs and getting wasted.

I'd be more worried about your age but if you proved to be mature for your age even that wouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>16461776
>I'd be more worried about your age but if you proved to be mature for your age even that wouldn't be a problem.
I hate to be one of those "I'm so mature for my age heehee" girls, but I think I'm past that teenage mentality under 20s have and I'm not loud or immature. At least I think so.
I'm guessing you're in your 20s?
>>
>>16461756
That is the most socially acceptable. You don't spray your spit around or get it all over the hands you'll touch stuff with others wil then have to touch. Sneezing happens.
>>
>>16461756
In your hands is okay for most people, but for some it's so repugnant that you'll be ostracized for years
>>
>>16460999
>Are you attracted to girls that are vulnereable ?
Not particularly

>Do you consider a 27 year old woman to be too old for you?
Depends. I'm 23 and was slow to go to college, so I feel like that would be its own host of issues.
>>
>>16461744
>unattractive
That's bland, most studying women do that
Main selling point is your face anyway, but if you have absolutely no hobby worth talking about you're not going to find anyone classy
>>
>>16461744

>>16461755 and >>16461763 here.
You made me curious. Mind telling more about yourself? Such as why you don't go to parties and stuff. It's kinda rare of hearing about people like that.
About myself:
I don't "get" why everyone is partying all the time, I mostly have no reason to party and they bore me.
I don't drink because I don't profit from that. It's harmful for my body (I've done a lot of shit in my childhood which messed up my body and I regret it everyday, so I won't do that anymore) and is not suitable for proper hydration.
Alcohol and drugs fuck with your conscience and I want to be aware of anything around me and I don't want to make wrong decisions. Call me paranoid if you want, but I'm usually the only one who notices if someone feels sick or if shit is about to happen.
>>
>>16461803
Oh look it's the buzzkill who only gets invited once to parties
>>
>>16461812
I'm not a "buzzkill". I'm not ruining the fun for anyone else. I actually do get invited to parties, but I usually politely decline. It's just that I'm not interested in these activities.
>>
>>16461819
Shit I hope you have friends
>>
>>16461787

Immaturity isn't just about being loud or obnoxious. And even if you were more mature than other girls your age it still doesn't mean that you're on a level that I'd be comfortable dating you.

A lot of maturity is about having to have dealt with different situations and learned from those. At 18 when you're still living at home and in high school you just don't come across those situations that much. Now I'm not saying it's impossible you are actually as mature as you think you are. People just tend to get into situations that force them to get a grip on their life and mature overnight when they get out of HS. The other option is to just stay at home and become a NEET.

Just speaking from personal experience you think you're hot shit and much more mature than your peers but after a few years of life you realize even if you were more mature than everyone else your age you still weren't that mature when comparing the 22 year old self to the 18 year old version.
>>
>>16461820
I do.
Do you have friends too?
>>
>>16461803
Well I've never been invited I guess. My college is 2-3 hours away from my house so I've never met up with any friends. I just go to the gym, head to college and study, then go home. I wake up at 4am so going out would kill my sleep schedule completely.

Besides, I'd rather meet up with people I'm close with and just walk around or hang out rather than listen to loud music and drink. Drinking would affect my gym progress anyway.

The whole party stuff just isn't for me anyway. I'm not the type to put on a dress and go out at night to get wasted and hook up with randoms. Seems like a waste of time.

I would totally spend a lot of time with a guy I really liked though.
>>
>>16461827
No, my only joy in life comes from insulting strangers on the internet
>>
>>16461821
You're probably right. I always wonder how I'll view my 18 yo self when I'm in my 20s. Maybe I think I'm mature because I went through some shit when I was young and it took a lot of hard work to get over.
>>
To men: What are some good ways to appropriately approach women to ask them out?
>>
>>16461538
>Boyim

I like it 10/10
>>
>>16461837
What are you a lesbian or something.

This is an ask the opposite gender anything thread
>>
>>16461744
I don't mind people who go to parties, smoke, drink, do drugs, whatever. As long as it's not a habit. Those who do those things regularly typically have a certain unattractive quality about their person.
>>
>>16461837
Make a pleasant/funny comment on your immediate surroundings or shared circumstances, start a conversation, introduce yourself, ask about their weekend, talk about something fun you're planning on doing during yours, invite them to join if they seem interested in that activity.
>>
>>16461828
Parties at home are pretty cool anon, even if they have alcohol. If you ever get invited to a potluck don't let the chance pass, a lot of people don't like to drink either
>>
>>16461829
Seems like fun, you should try /v/.

>>16461828
> I'd rather meet up with people I'm close with and just walk around or hang out rather than listen to loud music and drink.
I'm totally with you there. I'd rather do "boring" shit with my close friends than spazzing out in clubs with drunk idiots, you know the ones.
>Seems like a waste of time
This so much.You won't remember much when you go somewhere to get shitfaced several times a week. However just going for a walk in the evening with a close friend while talking about each others lifes is far more memorable.

>>16461833
If I could go back in time and talk to my younger self, I'd slap myself a lot for being so stupid. Even 2 years can make a huge difference in terms of becoming more mature.
>>
I have been sort of dating this girl, for few months, I finally popped the question about being together as a couple. Her response was that She's not ready for a relationship and wants to be friends despite her saying that she loves me some time before.
Did I do the right thing by cutting contact all together and saying that it was nice having her around but I can't deal with this?
Would agreeing with her make me a push over or I hate this word "beta"?
I still love her madly.

Anyone can answer, not just girls.
>>
>>16461939
Are you sure you were even actually dating?
>>
>>16461939
Did you hang with her just to get laid?
If yes, you wasted your time
If no, you fucked up
>>
>>16461950
Getting laid wasn't my biggest priority. I actually saw a future with her.
>>
>>16461949
Just kissing and Going out count as dating?
>>
>>16461965
Kissing _where_
>>
>>16461939
'Not ready for relationship' means 'Not ready for relationship with you', which also means there is someone else in the picture.

Good job man. Stick to your decision.
>>
>>16461976
Thank you. I guess I'm not meant to be in monogamy as I thought before, back to meaningless fucks I guess. I really tried this time,that's what hurts.
>>
>>16461225
How do you recommend approaching a grill who's just an acquaintance? She never goes to parties or anything of the sort. We're both seniors in HS, we're going to the same college next year but I'd rather do this now, I'm tired of waiting.
>>
>>16461987
You just need to find a right one, this wasn't it.
In the mean time enjoy your meaningless fucks, hope you'll get what you're searching for.
>>
>>16461522
So is it normal or not? I really have nobody else to ask.
>>
>>16462098
Yes.
>>
>sitting in college cafeteria, eating, minding my own business
>single, but have been told that I'm an attractive guy and I get a lot of looks from girls on the regular
>cafeteria is crowded, sitting alone at small table
>as I finish up eating, I notice some girl sitting a couple tables away from me is sitting there, just staring right at me; not in a creepy/psycho way but she has a subtle smile on her face
>she's sitting alone with no food, as if she just sat there to stare at me
>I look her right in the eyes to see if she's intentionally staring at me
>she is, she doesn't budge
>try looking back at her again but it makes me want to smile and burst out laughing for some reason
>she's still staring
>collect myself, put trash away and leave cafeteria

What the fuck was that?
>>
>meet guy on Tinder
>have sex on 2nd date
>keep meeting ~two times a week
>cuddle and kiss a lot, do other stuff but almost always end up having sex
>he texts me often and we have long convos about nothing in particular
>he leaves to work on another continent for 6 months in a month
>doesnt add me on any kind of social media
>only told me he'd miss me when he was shitfaced drunk, otherwise he'd joke it off when I mentioned it
>i told him to keep in touch
>he pretty much ignores me the last week before he leaves
>meet up the day before, he's all stressed out, we have sex and then he leaves
>it's been a week and I've heard nothing from him
>he updated his Tinder profile

What the fuck do I do now? I liked him so much but this hurts so bad. I haven't fallen hard for someone in years, but it feels hopeless now, and even if he wants to get together when he is back I don't think I can handle how he treated me when he left..
>>
>>16462356
please be bait
>>
>>16462335
She probably found you attractive. You should have talked to her. Women are shit at the first step, but it sounds like she liked looking at you.
>>
>>16462362
What kind of bait is this supposed to be? Am I that retarded?
>>
>>16462384
Yeah

You tried to have a relationship with someone who uses you as a cum dump

not only do you already know this you enjoy it
>>
>>16462387
Maybe he just doesn't want to miss me, so he moved on to other chicks instead? He acted very much like a boyfriend until that last week, and I never expected this of him
>>
>>16462391
Did you actually think he cared about you?

you met on TINDER
>>
>>16462397
I know tons of people who have met people they're in serious relationships with on Tinder. People who don't want anything serious on there are pretty straight forward with it.
>>
>>16462405
>I know tons of people who have met people they're in serious relationships with on Tinder

You mean dumb girls like you that think they won't get pumped and dumped? See how many marriages happen with those "serious" relationships
>>
>>16462405
someone needs to get laid
relax bruh
>>
how do you generally make the jump from non-nude to nudity in a relationship?

laying in bed, making out, feeling her chest over her shirt, etc. is it normal just to whip off your pants or what? that feels fucking bizzare to me
>>
>>16462438
Take her bra off while making out

10/10 works every time
>>
>>16462439
she was wearing a sports bra i had no idea how to get that shit off smoothly

preferably next time she'll be wearing a regular bra so that's probably a good starting point
>>
>>16462438
Invite her over for coffee at your place

Remove all of the furniture from your bedroom and cover it in white sheets. Buy a spring door that shuts behind and locks automatically.

Tell her the kitchen is behind the door to your bedroom, and you need her to fetch you paper towels from the utility closet

Rapidly strip down, jack off until hard, put red food coloring all over from face and torso. Hide behind a white sheet. When she enters the room, it will spring back and lock. Tear through the white sheet and seem distracted by nothing staring into space. Then slowly turn towards her and say, "We've entered into the stage of our relationship where we're going to be naked with each other from now on". And just run at her
>>
>>16462438
You don't undress yourself. You undress your partner, who in turn undresses you. If your partner feels that you've "made the jump" too quickly then you'll be stopped and told as much.

Unless you want to go with the SJW standard, at which rate you need to ask for consent prior to removing each article of clothing.
>>
>>16462384
Yeah pretty much. He was about to leave and be in another continent, it's a safe bet he was never going to humor the idea of anything substantial with you.
>>
Any do's and don'ts for dating profiles that you guys think are particularly important, that are often overlooked?
>>
Alphas and women...

really need your help on this one..

>>16462574
>>
>>16460893

>Would you date a virgin?
>As long as they aren't insecure about it.

This is false. Women are all turned off by virginity in an older male, secure or not.

I was someone who was originally waiting until marriage to have sex so my being virgin didn't bother me at all. But when she found out, she ghosted me as soon as we parted ways.

NOW I'm very insecure about it, because I know how much women judge men for it.
>>
>>16462715
>some crazy "saving herself for marriage" did X so it's normal.
you're not very smart, are you? that's while you'll never fuck. because you're dumb.
>>
>>16462731

She wasn't saving herself for marriage. At that time in my life, I was.

Though I agree with you that I'm dumb. The decision to wait has made me a virgin well beyond a normal age. I'll never lose it now.
>>
>>16462745
Actually you're dumb for thinking marrying someone you've never had sex with is a good idea.
>>
what are some possible medical reasons for a girl not being 'able' to have sex?

i was with a girl today and we were definetly talking about fucking and she said that she was limited currently and had a doctors appointment for whatever it was. i didnt question her about it but i was kind of confused

she used the word "limited" so i assume she was ok with blowjobs or w/e but i think i didnt pick up on that at the time
>>
>>16462769

Well, yeah, I agree. I was raised in a religious family and to me it was the norm. I was wrong. Too late now though.

But you don't have to worry about me reproducing and making more stupid people. Like I said, I've seen how women react to virginity. It's over for me.
>>
>>16462770
there's all kinds of injuries or diseases that could be.
>>
>>16460999
NO. What the hell? Your age is incidental anon. I'd fuck the shit out of you.
>>
>>16462796
So you'd fuck kids and grandmas?
>>
>>16462770
Lots of them. A friend of a friend had an issue with his gf, where basically her vagina was built way too small, and had to see a gynecologist about it. By small, I mean a pinky finger would barely fit.
>>
File: 1446773203750.gif (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1446773203750.gif
1MB, 640x480px
>>16462828
This makes me happy
>>
>>16462335
Either she was into you or you was looking/did something weird or she considered murder. Should've talked to her to be sure.

>>16460999
Only if they aren't displaying it openly all the time.

>27 too old
Nah.

>>16461409
Depends on our relationship and how much I like her. Your example sounds perfectly okay.

>>16461522
That's the result of a huge ego meeting an even bigger one. Perfectly normal.

>>16461744
Gym is cool but other than that you sound boring. No need to be all ongoing and going out every day, just have a live outside of university, even if it's a solitary hobby/passion.

>>16462356
He doesn't sound interested, move on.

>>16462438
Leave your fucking pants on. Start undressing her, she will undress you.

>>16462715
>muh anecdotical experience applies to everybody
>>
>>16462872
>muh anecdotical experience applies to everybody

Its not just the anecdote. It's all over the internet. The wizard meme is a thing for a reason.
>>
>>16462895
> The wizard meme is a thing for a reason
Indeed. Losers tend to blame everything but themselves for their failure since they need excuses to fight change, which is harder than being a loser.

There is a problem for insecure virgins that blame their insecurity on virginity, not a problem with being a virgin. Feel free to blame women or virginity or Jesus but don't expect it to help you in the long run.
>>
Do it but right at the end, say PS: I like you, ik it sounds stupid, but I'm a senior in high school and I've had this girl slip me a book to study with the page I was gonna read have peice of paper saying she thought I was cute and liked me, we dated for 2 years, anon girl, do it, guys love really sweet stuff too, if he likes you, he will tell you and respond and if you think he does than maybe you two could date, trust I'm boy and I like sweet things coming from girls, and makes it nice and who says the guy has to be the person to say it first
>>
>>16461522
Another girl here.

Don't do this to yourself. I've been there, don't go down that path. It never leads where you want or need it to.
>>
>>16460893
How do I figure out if a girl is just being nice to me, or is into me. I fucked up twice by waiting too long and not waiting long enough.
>>
>>16463087
>not waiting long enough
In that instance, your actual mistake was believing someone's lie. How could there be such a thing as "not waiting long enough" in a world where people will outright leave their SOs for the chance to date someone else? Not only is their mourning period zero, it's actually negative time; they're still in a relationship while wanting to get into another one.

You live in that world and you wanna tell me that there's such a thing as "you didn't wait long enough before asking a girl out?" Hahahahahahahaha. There's no such thing, as long as she's interested in you. And if she's not then timing is the least of your problems.

You figure out if a girl is into you by asking her out. Do it now.
>>
My father recently remarried, and I now have a step-sister. We don't get along all that well, but I've been trying. Its her birthday in a few weeks, what can I get her? She's 25, in med-school, I'm 19, and the only woman I ever shopped for was a girl I dated for about 2 weeks 3 years ago.

She's a science-nerd and likes astronomy.

I made a buddy of mine a sweet laser-lighter (he's a smoker). I've seen astronomers use long range lasers to point things out to people in the sky. She's not really an active astronomer, but do you think if I made her something along the lines of a high-powered laser pointer it would be an appropriate gift for a girl that age?
>>
Anybody

25 single male. I haven't had sex in 4 years which to me personally isn't a big deal. I don't really care about sex anymore. Anyways, my friends keep trying to pressure me into shit. All they say is "dude you NEED to get laid." And I feel as if they almost like look down on me because I don't. I'm going to Europe in a few months and I'm talking to a girl from there. Should I just tell my friends I fucked her even tho I probably won't? If I do they might lay off me for a while since she's really QT. but at the same time I don't like lying.

What do I do?
>>
>>16463126
That sounds pretty cool
>>
>>16463229
Get better friends
>>
>>16463094
Not that anon, but a good amount of people won't date someone if they don't feel like they know the person well enough.
>>
>>16463246

They are good friends. Maybe i discredited them by saying they look down on me. I just get the feeling like they do because they are always getting girls and I'm always the odd man out. And it seems like they try really hard to get me laid but I honestly don't want it. And it seems like it actually bothers them for some reason
>>
>>16462715
>one person did something and was a certain way so that means it's true for all members of that group

I wouldn't have gotten into a relationship with my boyfriend if he wasn't a virgin.
>>
>>16461756
>not being able to hold your sneezes in silently without even blinking

Step it up pleb
>>
I ran into my friend (female) and a group of her friends yesterday. We hung out for a little at this bar then went our ways. Today my friend texted me "What did you thing of my friend?" Is this her way of letting me know that her friend is into me or something?
>>
>>16463293
Yep

Also I'm so glad I'm not the only one who makes the thing/think typo
>>
This is to anybody really.
So I started talking to this girl in one of my classes, got her number the second time I saw her. We've texted a bit, but she's not very responsive over text. I last saw her one Wednesday and she told me that she's not a big texter. We're both in university and quite busy, but I wanna ask her out for coffee. I just feel that I'm some mixed signals since she doesn't talk to me much except for when we see each other in person in lecture. Am I over thinking this?
>>
Ladies, what's it like to know that all you have to do to be successful is be thin, or lose weight, and know how to dress?
>>
>>16463389
She gave you her number specifically so that you would use it to make some kind of fun plans with her. You're feeling a dying vibe because you didn't use her number for that reason. You're trying to chat. That's not what the number was for.
>>
>>16463398
>implying we even have to lose weight
Kid, all we have to do is exist.
>>
I forgot how to ask my girlfriend out to hang.

It's been almost 3 weeks since we've really spoken/hung out for any substantial time, mostly because we agreed that I'd take that time off to focus on exams and assignments.

It feels like I've been under a rock and I forgot how to talk to humans/her.

Suggestions?
>>
>>16463442
Decide on something fun to do, make any preparations if necessary and then contact her. "Hey, let's (that thing) on (day)."
>>
>>16463441
I guess you don't have to be thin, but I wouldn't exactly call being knocked-up by some gang member 'successful'.
>>
>>16463449
What's wrong with gang members? They have money and live pretty active lifestyles.
>>
>>16463449
Are you saying that girls who aren't thin can't get anyone other than gang members?
>>
>>16463449
How is that not successful? If they stay then you have someone who can provide for you and your child. If they dump and run, then there's child support
>>
So my gf just went out for the night and I'm 100% sure she went to go see her ex (she has a child with this guy). Now her and I have just moved in together per her request since August and have been together for about 2 years. She has told me that her head is cloudy and she has to sort things out. My question is how fucked am I? While trying to not go into much detail in all of this what should I do? she does want us to get married but she is struggling with internal things. Should I just remain calm and let her sort it out or just hold tight and prepare for the worse and see what happens?
>>
>>16463540
What makes you think she went to see her ex?
>>
>>16463545
I looked through her phone when she wasn't looking
>>
>>16463550
Well, you asked for this.
>>
>>16463554
What do you mean I asked for this?
>>
>>16463557
You snooped. You were asking for this uncertainty, insecurity, worry and sense of dread.
>>
>>16463561
Regardless if I snooped or not how does that change the fact that she went out to see him tonight? She still went to go do it...
>>
>>16463567
Yeah, but if you hadn't snooped, then you wouldn't know and you wouldn't be feeling so shit. You would be a completely innocent party.

And how do you not know it's not something to do with the kid? Having a kid together is one of the only times it's really acceptable to keep in contact with your ex, she has a legitimate reason to see him
>>
>>16463540
>She has told me that her head is cloudy and she has to sort things out.
So she's capable of communicating with you but, in a time when she's "cloudy," she visits her ex without communicating THAT to you?

Date adults. For fuck's sake, I hadn't even hit puberty by the time I learned to be considerate of others regarding my whereabouts.
>>
>>16463575
It doesn't have anything to do with the kid because she is here at home with me. The dad doesn't take care of the child, he only pays child support and that's all. I also know that she went to go see him for reasons other than the child is that she wore makeup and perfume saying she was going out, telling me she isn't going anywhere in particular. So essentially in the text messages he asks her what is she doing tonight and her reply was seeing you with; topping it off with a kiss emoji
>>
>>16463586
I thought I was pass all of this teenager stuff we are in our late late 20s
>>
>>16463591
Why didn't you mention this right at the start?

Your relationship is over. Even if she isn't doing anything wrong, you'll never be able to trust her anymore, and that'll eventually destroy your relationship
>>
>>16463599
I guess it was foolish of me to trust her again, she did confess to me that she cheated on me last year and begged me to get back together with her.
>>
>>16463603
Jesus Christ, this gets worse and worse.
>>
>>16463603
So I guess I'm basically being keked now
>>
>>16463607
no shit.
>>
>>16463606
I was really hoping things would be different since she worked her ass off to get me back. He'll like I mentioned we moved in together and everything and made all of these plans together
>>
>>16463610
I'd tell you to leave her, but you'll probably end up getting back with her again.
>>
>>16463609
Dammit, I'm so sick of this shit
>>
>>16463612
Well I gave her an ultimatum that I would leave her if this happened again. The thing about it is financially I can't leave.
>>
>>16463419
I didn't ask her out sooner because I was really busy with classes, and then when I wanted to ask her out, before I did, she told me that she's got a lot of work to do that she hasn't done yet. Did I fuck up already by not immediately asking her out?
>>
>>16463616
Called it. You're not going to leave her, she's going to continue to cheat on you and you're going to rationalise being with her.
>>
>>16463620
No, I'm serious. I really don't know how to get out of this situation now because we just moved into this place. I mean should I just pack up my bags and leave? I'd be breaking our lease and have to pay the penalty...I'm really at a loss
>>
Girls

So I've been talking to a QT from a penpal website for 1.5 months now. We've been talking constantly on Whatsapp and everything. In fact we are suppose to be meeting next month when I fly to Italy on vacation, I'll be stopping her town during my trip to meet. Anyways, so she never told me she had a boyfriend, I only found out after I asked her on my own. She never mentioned him, and still never, ever talks about him. Is this normal? I feel like that's something she would mention. I'm not sure what to make of this. I was really hoping to really spend some time with her, in a romantic sense I guess you could say. You know if he was single and all. But I'm just confused now. Why she wouldn't tell me about a boyfriend and never talk about him
>>
Not exactly related but it's the closest I could find and I'm sure people lurking this thread would have the best answers.

I put a bunch of condoms in my shoes then walked for about 30 secs. Do you think they're okay? Or is it too risky to try?
If you're wondering why...I might answer after I get one.
>>
>>16463620
Anon seriously please help I need good advice
>>
>>16463660
I wouldn't risk it. Any kind of friction can cause micro tearing
>>
>>16463667
As soon as you're able to leave without taking a hit that would ruin you, do so. I don't want to tell you to leave only because of the financial situation but it has to happen sooner or later and it will. Better you do it now. Take the penalty, it can't be that bad. While you're at it, Find a way to hurt her. Whether it be cold and neglecting her until you leave, or being perfectly normal until you up and leave out of nowhere. Just make sure it'll cause her the most pain.
>>
>>16463679
Fuck thats what I didn't want to hear. Does it help that I was trying to guide my steps and that the air is still in the packets?
>>
>>16463706
What if I test a few with water? I assume I'd see water leak through a condom before I see sperm leak.
>>
>>16463724
Nope, micro tearing is too small to see that, but big enough for potential sperm cells to wriggle through.

Condoms are pretty shitty even when used perfectly anyways. You shouldn't be relying on them alone for birth control.
>>
>>16463754
Shitty as opposed to what? Pill? That's asking too much of the girl.
>>
>>16463653

Anyone help me with this please?
>>
Do guys get messages often on OkCupid, or is it just the girls?
>>
>>16463763
Ask her. Say you think of her in a romantic way and ask if she feels the same. If not, forget about the relationship part, at least for now. Or ditch her. Either way, its really simple. Just ask if she has any plans to be in a relationship with you. I don't know why this is something you needed to ask.
>>
>>16463759
As opposed to all the better methods. I don't know what you mean by asking too much of her, but you should be good to yourself and not risk pregnancy as best as you can.

http://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/unintendedpregnancy/pdf/contraceptive_methods_508.pdf
>>
>>16463784

The thing is. I don't want to make this awkward. I really enjoy talking to her. And definitely want to see her next month. I feel like it'll be easier to judge in person. But I don't want to make this awkward over text
>>
>>16463784
Also she could just be using you for something, whether it be an international connection, someone to practice English with or whatever and leading you on on purpose. Or only cares for you as a friend.
>>
>>16463789
If you've been talking to her for a month and you're not yet comfortable enough to be able to somehow run this by her, something is wrong. You don't need to use my specific words either. You could do it in a much more euphemistic way.
>>
>>16463796

Ok thanks. I'll try
>>
>>16463783
Online dating is a womans market. It's rare when a woman takes the initiative in the real world, even rarer online.
>>
>>16463786
Those are all grossly expensive for one night stands.
>>
>>16463804
It's your choice. Just know the risks that those one night stands bring.
>>
>>16463809
You convinced me. Fuck.
>>
>>16463660
If I knew that you'd had the condoms in your shoes, I'd refuse to have sex with you until you bought new ones. I'm not taking any chances
>>
Where can I meet girls who are into outdoor adventure, like riding motorcycles, camping, hiking, caving, etc?
>>
>>16463843
Outside, probably
>>
>>16463841
Yeah I replaced them and you're right, she wouldn't have approved anyway so there wouldn't have been a point in trying.
>>
>>16463796

God what have I done. I'm nervous now. So i tried what you said. Without just straight up asking. She mentioned about her doing judo. And utilizing a old conversation, I said she should try out for the next Bond girl. She said only if I did. So I replied with "oh ok, so you'll be my Bond girl huh?"

And she says "it may be a great opportunity ;)"

So I fucking said "Hmm well good! Now you know both Bond and his girls have some interesting parts in the movies.. Perhaps we should practice before we try out? They say "practice makes perfect"

What have I done
>>
Girls, I met a really cool exchange student at a party and since then have gone to a concert with her and a friend and then after that just us two went to a movie together. I think we're going out for lunch next. I've never really talked with girls before and was wondering what constitutes "dating". Do you think those 2 things she'd consider "dates". I'm just confused since this is all new to me.
>>
Are past relationships a normal topic for girls? There's a girl that I like and we've been talking a lot lately and she has tried to ask about my last (first and only) relationship a couple times. Could that be a sign of interest?
>>
File: 1427639302305.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1427639302305.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Girls
How much of a terrible idea is it to ask a friend of my crush what the crush thinks of me?
>>
>>16463959
Generally I only ask guys about their love lives if I'm not interested in them

>>16463966
The worse idea. If you like someone, you ask them out.
>>
File: 1428778158771.jpg (205KB, 625x414px) Image search: [Google]
1428778158771.jpg
205KB, 625x414px
Need help

/r9k/ here and I FINALLY GOT MY FIRST REAL GIRLFRIEND AFTER NOT NOT HAVING SEX FOR 5 YEARS

Hooray me yay good job me etc...

she's very affectionate and loving and kisses me a lot and likes me jokes and she's just my type.

Thing is I can't make her orgasm.

I'm pretty strapped down there (and she has a big vagina) so it's not a size issue

and I've been able to go at it for a good 30 minutes so I don't think it's a duration issue

I'm not just dicking her either. I've tried grabbing different parts during sex, boobs, ass, etc. I've tried lengthy foreplay and going down on her before

I just can't do it and it's pissing me off

It's also hard because we are both 5'10 so since she is so big there aren't that many positions I can do

I just don't know what to do guys
>>
already posted this in another thread but this is playing on my mind any thoughts on this?

A little while ago I saw agirl on the bus I haven't seen since we went to school together 10 years ago, she hits me up on facebook and does all the talking. Seems keen on me and quickly things turn sexual and she starts telling me she wants me to be part of a threesome with her and her girlfriend fuck buddy. Starts telling me about her fetishes and how she likes humiliation and rape play ect. Start getting nudes from her then stop hearing from her as much. Texts go unanswered about arranging to meet up but She's updated her snapchat story and facebook status saying she's been on tinder and matched with a dog that looks like hers. I waited patiently for her to decide to text me back then after 2 days text her asking what she was doing that day and get a text back saying "Hey sorry I've been so busy! I'm at work today and kindah seeing my ex again so I won't be able to meet up for a while sorry :( what're you up to today? I so want to go back to bed :(" I responded with "look I dunno what seeing your ex means but I don't wnna deal with that sorta shit so hit me up when you're free" She's obviously not girlfriend material but do I keep her number? incase things don't work out and she changes her mind about her ex? What does for a while mean? Or do I delete her number and move on.
>>
>>16464007
But she said to you "I can't come?"
Or she says "Ohhh that was great?"

Are you 100% certain of that?
>>
>>16464007
Have you tried asking her what gets her off? Communication is key. Perhaps she doesn't even get off when masturbating, what do we know.
>>
>>16464026
No she's never complained.

And she never makes any noise during sex so I guess I can't be sure she hasn't finished.

>>16464029
No. How would I ask this. Bear in mind I've never had a girlfriend before this.
>>
>>16464045
She never makes any noise? O.o
God, you should communicate more. "Is this good?" "I love to do this"

Slap her. Maybe she likes that.
>>
Girl here; Does cowgirl every actually feel good?
I'm decent at it, but sensationwise it's like, a 4, when any position where he is fucking me is a 10
Is it possibly a personality thing? I don't like being in control
>>
>>16464070
I personally like the angle better and how much deeper he can go. The angle thing is pretty big for me, actually
>>
>>16464007
Most women can't cum witout direct clitoral stimulation. Like they wont cum unless you are rubbing their clit RIGHT THEN.
So you can't eat her out, then fuck her and expect your weiner to finish the job.
>>
>>16464074
Whenever I do it, at all of 180 degrees of angles it's like "ohh this is nice", but if he actually flips me and starts fucking me it's like the difference between being misted with a spray bottle and blasted by the massage setting on a showerhead sensation-wise.
I just had sex all cowgirl 10 minutes ago and I feel so unsatisfied I kind of want to cry
>>
>>16464081
I guess it's a personal preference thing then
>>
>>16463923

ANYBODY ADVIIIIICCCEEEEE

based off what I said before. She said this. Are we on the same page????!! Or if this a misunderstanding??

"Ahahahahaha! I'm always up for practice :)"

Did I do right? Did I do good? I'm kinda shocked right now.
>>
>>16463126
If in doubt, try to ask her innocently about laser pointers (when she's talking about astronomy or some shit). It's always better to have a gift that the person will like than a gift that is a 100% surprise
>>
>>16461803
You sound like you are a control freak, not drinking or not doing drugs doesn't mean that you don't like parties, it means you need to find the right parties to go to. Often at my parties we have a mix of everyone and everyone does whatever subtance or lack thereof that they desire. The important part is inclusion and interesting times. Go have fun, relax.
>>
>>16463389
If you both have a hole in your schedule, just ask her right before if she wants to go get coffee with you. There should be no need in this case for you to text her. If she's hesitant tell her it will just take her 10 min
>>
>>16463923
>>16464091
You followed terrible advice. She probably says this jokingly as a friend, but there's a very small chance that she's interested romantically with a guy she's never met and knows just for a month

You should forget about it and just understand that this is not going to work, but you'll constantly think about that small chance which will make you overly anxious when you're meeting her, ruining any possibility of a good time
>>
>>16464115

Do I have a chance to at least like make out with her or something?
>>
>"The mark of a mature man is a certain scar he bears: the memory of a perfect woman never won, or of a once-true love forever lost. However much he may love you, he is only here because she is not."

Women, are you this for any guy?
>>
>>16464123
What, the unrequited oneitis he never got over because he put her on a pedestal?
>>
if a guy stays up late to talk to you it just means you're an asshole and he's being polite r-right?
>>
>>16464115

Also what do I say now?
>>
>>16464129

He probably likes you. If I'm tired and it's late, I'll tell the girl I'm going to bed
>>
>>16464117
If she makes out with a guy she never met, knew for one month while she has a boyfriend she's an enormous slut who has intimacy problems. Don't even try to do it, even if she says yes this will turn into a shitty situation

>>16464132
Nothing, conversation's over
>>
>>16464097
>You sound like you are a control freak
What the fuck, why? How would anyone jump to this conclusion?
I'm just not fond of parties because it doesn't matter whether I'm there or not. I could leave mid-conversation and nobody would notice for quite a while.
The majority of the people there would have to be close friends of mine for me to enjoy a party.
>>
>>16464129
You're an asshole if you knew you had some important info he had to know and there was no other way for him to reach you
If it's just idle chat what the fuck does that have to do with politeness?
>>
>>16464136

Yea.. You're probably right. Dammit
>>
>>16464141
well, I messaged him first and now he's clearly busy and possibly tired but still talking to me.
I'm hoping it's not because he likes me.
>>
>>16464142
Just don't cut off contact with her, and don't consider this a lost opportunity. She's still someone you like to talk to
>>
>>16464148
You don't like being liked?
>>
>>16464154

True, I won't cut contact. I just feel confused because she never ever mentions anything about her boyfriend. And she never even told me she had one after our first month of talking. I had to ask her if she had a boyfriend. It just seems strange to me.
>>
>>16464157
I don't want attention I can't reciprocate. Do you?
>>
>>16464162
You have to learn to stop caring about that. You can't only form contact with people who either see you exactly as you see them, or people you like who disilke you. Some people will like you more than you like them (that'll be most single guys you encounter), that's their problem, not yours
>>
>>16464184
I realize that, and thank you. In fairness I just really like this guy ("I feel like he gets me in a way no orbiter ever could", kek) and it would be weird if one of us was attracted to the other so I'm looking for red flags early
>>
If I like an image on facebook about getting jealous when the person I like talks to someone else and a girl that I know pays attention to my facebook activity likes it too, does she want me? Or am I just being autistic and very lonely
>>
>>16464210
you're overthinking hard. talk to her in real life if you want to figure out how she feels. maybe get coffee or something if you can.
>>
>>16464205
You like him but you don't want him to like you? Girl you need some help
>>
>>16464224
I like him as a person. I can't experience attraction to him. Shit happens.
>>
To women: What are your thoughts about men watching and having porn?

Note: Artistic nudity and pictures of exes are not the point of this question, just pornography in general.
>>
>>16464129
Impossible to tell. Maybe he likes you, maybe he's polite, maybe he's procrastinating on something, maybe he just can't sleep.
>>
Assuming your not busy wih customers and your boss and coworkers aren't nearvy, is it a bad idea to hit on femanons at the workplace?
>>
>>16464242
In my personal case I'll always have really horrible PTSD and depression started from it because my first boyfriend really abused me with it and left a lot of trauma. It sucks because I do and used to get off to it a lot myself, but now when I cum to it and finish I get a really deep depressive feeling about my looks and how worthless I am and how no man will ever want me. Of course i like to cum a lot, so I have to get those moments a lot.

I've wanted to start a thread asking how guys would deal with a girl with a situation like mine. I feel ruined in a world where guys demonize a girl who isn't 100% cool with porn. Like my only request would be that he keeps it hidden in a place I won't have to stumble into it, keep it discreet. I understand occasional awkward mistakes will happen but I just hope they never get as frequent or abusive as my ex's.
>>
>>16460893
Women

if your boyfriend told you to delete every guy off fb and even their numbers off your phone, would you listen to him?
>>
Any time I argue with my gf and criticize her actions she turns it into 'IM SORRY IM SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON' and other stuff (she also shuts down and gets pissy). Why does she do this and how should I deal with it?
>>
>>16464273
I'd be cool with that. Keeping my porn hidden when dating someone like that would be the least of my worries. I'd be much more worried about your PTSD and depression which could be a deal breaker if it's really bad.
>>
Girls: Would you date a guy that doesnt have a job/education?
>>
>>16464331

Probably not.
>>
>>16464335
:(
>>
>>16464317

It's a defense mechanism. She turns herself into a martyr so you'll stop the attack and feel bad about it instead. No idea how to deal with that though, either try to talk to her about it calmly instead of arguing or break up and date a fucking adult.
>>
>>16463938
Help?
>>
>>16463938
>>16464346
Not a girl but giving my 2 cents. The concert with a friend besides you two certainly wasn't a date. She might have considered the movie a date or just two friends hanging out. Same goes for the potential lunch.

If you want to make sure she knows your intentions ask her to a date. As in use the word date when you ask her out.
>>
>>16464331
Depends if he's actually passionate about something or following a goal nonetheless. But I would not date a NEET basement dweller because it is simply the opposite of what I am pursuing right now.
>>
>>16464292
hahaha
no.
>>
>>16464242
it's pretty natural I think. I watch porn too, even in a relationship. When the relationship is stable I've always asked about what kind of porn he watches, not to judge but because I want to make him happy in bed (and to clear up what is a no-go for me). But I'm not interested in seeing his collection or even watching it with him simply because I find girls in porn hella annoying, which is actually why I only watch male gay porn
>>
>>16464115
Fuck you, calling my advice terrible.
>>
>>16464081
>I feel so unsatisfied I kind of want to cry
Holy Christ, women are adorable. Well, I'm sure you'll learn to be vocal next time and either tel him you're unsatisfied or that you dont want to dk cowgirl a lot. It would so be important to let him know you don't like to ne in control
>>
>>16464292
Stop being so fucking insecure. It's highly unattractive.
>>
If a girl is Shirou-levels of dense when it comes to unseriousness and general banter, is it better to remind her you're only joking or to just not go down that road in the first place?

In person she reads the mood just fine, but if I tease her over text she takes it seriously and sometimes even seems offended in her responses. Then I tell her it wasn't serious and she just goes "oh, didn't know". The next time I saw her it happened to come up in conversation, and she told me she actually is horrible with that kind of thing.
We've been going out for a while by the way, so it's not like I want to be serious and all business 24/7.
>>
>>16464762
>If a girl is Shirou-levels of dense
Do people generally even understand this?
>>
>>16464762
you might rethink the tone of your banter. and by saying she "is horrible with that kind of thing" could also mean she isn't into that via text or that you might even be "horrible with that kind of thing"
>>
File: still not following you.png (13KB, 150x181px) Image search: [Google]
still not following you.png
13KB, 150x181px
>>16464782
I'm sorry. I forgot /adv/ is mostly normalfags and reddit-tier robots. It basically means she's pretty damn dense.
>>
>>16464738
women are also just afraid to offend their partners by saying what they don't like in bed, some (most) men take it very personal.

but otherwise, yeah she has to tell him. but her initial question was regarding the position in general, she seems to put his feelings first and she needs to stop doing that.
>>
>>16464795
I was referring to the redditors and normalfags. I've actually never been to this thread until today but it's pretty nice and refreshing to see someone else here.
>>
>>16464806
>some (most) men take it very personal.
I don't believe this is the case if you truly have an open and good relationship.
>>
>>16464792
"horrible with that kind of thing" was paraphrased. She explicitly told me she can't tell serious from unserious in general.
In person it's fine because I can't keep a straight face. She notices that, knows I'm fooling around, and rolls with it.

Maybe I should invest in a SarcMark.
>>
Ladies, what is a good place to 'hang out' that won't make things come off overly strong as a date?

Female coworker asked me if I wanted to hang out some time this week, I'm scrambling to think of a good place because autism
>>
>>16464811
True, but that's an ideal situation most people in this thread don't seem to have or are actively willing to work on.
>>
>>16464819
This is a tough one. I would just make it very obvious that you didn't think about it a lot and don't have anything planned, like texting her shortly beforehand whether she wants to do something specific, if you say she can come to your place make sure to add you haven't cleaned etc, give off the casual vibe. Either way you should still be prepared for a come on, the most important thing is as soon as she drops a line that suggests more, do not swallow your feelings but immediately go "wait what, was this supposed to be a date?"

It'll be awkward, but if you don't instigate the awkwardness right away it'll get worse because she'll feel (or outright accuse you of doing that) like you're stringing her along by not shooting her hints down right away.
>>
>>16464819
>>16464871
geez, way to overthink it.

i read "hang out some time" as a coffee and a walk outside to get to know someone. if the vibe is bad or you don't get any from her, forget the whole thing. if it's good, go as far as "we should do this again some time, maybe for dinner?".
this is a coworker and it should start out as neutral as possible, not some elaborated scheme to get her over to your messy apartment while remembering lines to say.
>>
>>16464891
"OP" is clearly uncomfortable with the social etiquette, and has autism, it's not that outlandish to take extra measures to know for sure you don't give off an impression you don't want.

If someone is already a natural at social interaction, they won't ask a question about it in a thread like this... that's the point.
>>
>>16464901
OP asked for a place, you suggested his apartment. I don't think that's a good idea to take a coworker for a casual hangout.
>>
>>16464920
I said to ask if she had a place/preference in mind first, and to say his place isn't cleaned IF he wants to suggest it because neither of them have ideas, so it's not the full on classic "how about coming over to my place..." message.
>>
>>16464246
Anyone?
>>
>>16464938
Of course it's a bad idea. Don't shit where you eat.
>>
>>16464948
>>16464938
>>16464246
I'm sorry. I meant at her workplace. Not a coworker.

There's a cute girl I make small talk with at a clothing store I frequent.
>>
Guys do you think its weird for a grown woman to have a stuffed animal that she dresses up and takes out to eat and stuff? If she's mature otherwise and has her mental health/priorities in check?
>>
File: IMG_2717.jpg (94KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2717.jpg
94KB, 480x640px
Girls

Would you date / be attracted to a guy with long hair like this ?

Pic related, that's me just today

i've always felt like my hair were kind of a turn-off for a girl even though i had girls attracted to me with the same haircut, but it's been a long time i haven't had a gf and i feel like with shorter hair i'd be more successful with girls, but i'm really attached to my haircut and i don't really like having short hair

So should i really cut my hair if i wanna be more successful with girls, or am i just making up excuses for not being very eager with girls ?
>>
Anyone, but mostly guys I guess.

I've been depressed for a long time. I've been in psychiatrists and psychologists for years but nothing seems to change. I just can't imagine my work paying off and actually getting a life I'd enjoy.
Currently, my boyfriend is the only person I feel comfortable speaking of the things that bother me with. We've been dating for 2 years and he's always been wonderful to me so I try to put on a smile and have fun while keeping those things in the back of my mind.
Yet what happens is everything just build ups and I end up breaking down at points. Oftentimes I just want to talk to him and say all that's going on in my mind, but I hold back because I don't want to be too whiny or bother him. However, I've been talking more often than usual lately. Basically like one depressing conversation a week, which doesn't change all that much in content. He says he's ok with it, but is he really? What I'm asking is whether you think it really is ok to let everything out sometimes or if I should make a bigger effort to keep it to myself.
>>
>>16465017
Not a big deal desu.
>>
>>16465017
It would be a bit weird. Though if you had your shit together otherwise I wouldn't mind most likely. I've got plenty of stuffed animals and still sleep with some of them so I can't really judge.

What kind of stuffed animals are we talking here? Are they something small and cute or are we talking about something that are as tall as you're.

>>16465071
Better to talk about that stuff to someone than keep it all inside and insist that you're fine if they ask.
>>
>>16465067
Personally I think it's cute, you look quite nice from what I can tell.
>>
>>16465087
thanks ! actually i'm not that cute but i think i'm okay, i hid my face cause i wanna talk strictly about the haircut
>>
>>16465136
You have a good jawline, though.
>>
For anyone who can shed some light on the subject honestly: How do you know if a guy is using you? Some key signs. Can give more details to my situation if necessary
>>
>>16465067
I'd want him to get a haircut first. I was into long hair when I was 16, it's not so attractive now at 23.

>>16464819
Just something like lunch? Maybe coffee, but it depends on how you pitch it

>>16464331
Emphatic nope

>>16464292
Also an emphatic nope. And then I'd dump him for being so insecure

>>16464246
Assuming we're the workers, please don't. We've heard it a million times

>>16464242
I don't care as long as it doesn't affect our sex life

>>16465150
He doesn't initiate conversation
He doesn't call you unless he wants something
Whenever you do spend time or talk to him, it's all about him
If you're talking about if he's using you for sex, all you do is have sex.

It's probably best if you give deets though
>>
do "normal" girls actually like giving blowjobs or is it something they do just because guys like them?
>>
>>16465166
Bit of both. Some dicks can feel like a chore, others are fun
>>
>>16464242
I can understand a small amount of use. Even though I don't use it to get off, I do watch it myself. Anything excessive, like saving/collecting/owning porn, using it daily or regularly, using it instead of your SO, and so on are unattractive and can put strains on the relationship though.

Watching it together can be fun.
>>
>>16465161

>deets

He was initiating conversation. He pretty much hits every bullet there though.

I guess now a better question would be, do I just bluntly ask him what the deal is?
>>
>>16465166
Completely depends on the person. If you want my estimated guess, most common is for girls to enjoy it being part of the sexual things you do, and they enjoy pleasuring you, but physically it's not the best for them.

Having said that, some girls are grossed out by the idea of having a dick in their mouth (or are bothered by the negative and humiliating connotations it has, like "go suck a dick" and "cocksucker") and others not at all, some girls find it quite physically straining and some not so much, some are practised and enjoy showing off their skills and others are insecure and very afraid to hurt the guy. All of this and more matters. But what also matters is how the guy acts throughout: if a girl is sucking your dick and you want it to be the first time of many, make sure to be vocal in expressing how good it feels and letting her feel she's doing a good job.
>>
>>16464242
I find it hot if it's a healthy relationship, just enjoying your favorite genres/actors. It mirrors the real life sex drive and sexual imagination and shows what gets them off.
It quickly goes from naughty and arousing to a huge turn off if porn is not an addition to his real sex life but an end in itself. Probably the same way most guys feel about their girlfriends using sex toys. No one wants to have their real thing ditched for a replacement.
>>
>>16465198
I think in your situation it's probably best to have the "what are we?" talk. Just so you're both on the same page and both know what the other wants from your thing
>>
Girls, if you like a guy will you make it easy for him or will you make him work for it?
>>
>>16465017
Yes it's weird but bearable, no pun intended, if the guy feels he likes you a lot. He might ask you to change the habit in some ways so that it doesn't interfere in the relationship. As a kissless virgin, not even I can think of that as cute.
>>
>>16465071
If my girlfriend was feeling that way, I would absolutley want her to talk to me about it.
>>
>>16465230
For me personally, I won't make the first move unless I both like him a lot and have gotten at least some encouraging signals (lingering eye contact, smiles)... at least with my confidence and experience now. But if I like someone and he makes passes at me, I will jump and go along with it, disregard imperfect attempts at charming/flattering and so on. I strive for both not seeming desperate and giving him the impression that he's the one doing the winning over/courting, and being encouraging and showing interest in him.
>>
>>16465230
Are you sure she's 'making you work for it', as opposed to acting colder due to not wanting to lead you on because she doesn't actually like you?
>>
File: 10667-flcl_haruko0125.jpg (22KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
10667-flcl_haruko0125.jpg
22KB, 720x480px
>>16460893
Just want a bit of a head count, how many girls use the term "soulmate" seriously?
We're about half a year in it now and she said I felt like that to her but was hesitant to tell me because "I might not feel the same way."

I'm not really sure what to think at the moment, I'm mainly worried if she's just using words like that to seem genuine, but I know that's insensitive as shit to say to her. I'm just too scared of getting burned.
>>
Women,

do you find a guy being particularly skilled at playing a guitar an attractive trait?
If so, what exactly you'd like about it and what you'd like him to do/play?
>>
if u ask someone out and they say "I would but I have *some other thing*" is that just them being nice about not wanting to go out w/ me
>>
>>16465067
A non-homo guy here (seriously, no homo).
Your hair is alright.
Don't hesitate to cut it short, though, if you feel like it.
>>
>>16465308
It's not particularly impressive. Why is this question asked so frequently?
>>
>>16465325
Because that's something a lot of men think.
>>
>>16465308
>>16465348
i don't think because it's about having skills, i think it's about playing with emotions.

That's why so many "skilled" guitarists that only play awful shredding are mad because girls like it more when a boy plays some simple but touching songs like Wonderwall
>>
>>16465325
Just thinking about my hobbies.
I don't have any insecurity about it, nor I do something to attract women, I was just wondering about how attractive is what I do.
I'll expand, because I'm curious.

So, to women:
aside from being good with guitar, how attractive is
>going to gym
>soapmaking
>having movies/films as a hobby
>meditation and yoga
>occasional archery
>being really into cooking
>well, not a hobby, but working as a lawyer
>>
>>16465161
When's an appropriate time/place to hit on a girl?
>>
>>16465366
Man, this stuff is all way too subjective. For me personally, lawyer does little, it's good that he finished a challenging education and has a steady job, but I have no affinity with the field and the students it typically attracts so it wouldn't give you extra "points" for me beside holding down a job and being intelligent/diligent enough to finish the education. For other women it's a mad status symbol, or they're a lawyer themselves so it means you probably have overlap in interests and can relate to one another's professional issues.
What I can tell from your list is that you are a developed person with more hobbies than listening music and watching tv and that is hugely attractive. But no single feat (other than probably having a track record of saving kittens or something) is going to universally appeal to women. Or well, going to the gym probably comes pretty close in this era, but personally I don't care about that either, so there you go, there's always exceptions.
>>
>>16465426
i guess it's appropriate almost anywhere as long as it's done appropriately
>>
>>16465462
This. Women can say they don't like to be picked up on the street, at work etc, but I think in the end most would agree with me. I have been chatted up while just walking around and work a sales job where I could be asked out, and sure, most of the time those scenarios are uncomfortable because you're not used to the situation and a lot of guys don't handle it right. (Being too pushy/forward - eg making sexual references right off the bat, wanting to meet up within hours or right now and being demanding about that, going overboard with the compliments - or trying to beat around the bush elaborately while they don't have the social skills to make it a natural conversation more or less, giving off too strong a vibe that they won't take no for an answer, probably also possible by just being too nervous and awkward about it) But in the end, there is a chance that they stir something in you as well and if you feel that way you'd love it if they asked... so I'd say try your chances. Just be polite, friendly, to the point and leave the ball in her court. My two pennies.
>>
Iv'e been in a 8 week class that lasts 1 hour and 30 mins each week. i like this girl and try to be friendly to her but there is hardly anytime at all to talk.
the class ends next week
should i ask for her number even if i don't know her too well or would it seem a little awkward?

TLDR: Would it be weird if a guy you didn't that well asked for your number?
>>
>>16465499
i'm the guy you replied to, and i'm assuming you're a girl, so :

would you rather have some guy approaching you that has some kind of experience/training in that matter or would you rather have a more awkward/shy as long as he's not too pushy or forward ?

i've been into a lot of pickup artist stuff for a while because i thought it was good for self-improvement and social skills, but i'm reconsidering it because in the end it just feels very mechanical and i'm guessing that the girl can sense it if you're following some kind of process
>>
>>16465551
didn't know that well*
>>
>>16465551
try to have a better conversation with her, at the end of the class for example.
Not particularly a long conversation, if you chat with her for 5 minutes it's enough, she has to know who you are a little, and at the end of the conversation, just ask for her number.

Just go for it, if it doesn't work you won't see her again anyway, since the class ends next week
>>
>>16465552
Oh god, the latter. Coincidentally by last date was with a guy who was into that kind of thing and it was awful. Sure, it was the meaner side of it (I mean, right after I told him my name he just went silent then bitched a bit about how common it was and that he was sick of feeling like every other woman in our country was named that) but he wasn't a full asshole, clearly also inexperienced and just trying to overplay his hand. But if you want to make a genuine connection with another person, you don't help your cause by giving them an act. What people mean when they say "fall in love at first sight" they don't mean full on infatuation, but they mean a magical feeling draw to another person not based on superficial good looks but on a certain light, small gestures, something that seems strangely familiar or undescirably exotic. If that is the case you want to make them feel that you are absolutely sincere more than trying to charm them the perfect way and in the process masking who you really are.
>>
>>16465589
yes, thank god i'm going back to that kind of normal genuine approach.

I've never really approached a girl like pickup artists though, i was always natural but i used a lot of gimmicks, thinking that would help ("kino escalation", etc)

i mean if anything it probably help me being more confident and understanding social behaviors but in the end i'd rather be natural now even if it isn't flawless.

i think the girl can easily sense that anyway.
i'm not a girl but i don't think a girl would reject a guy because his approach isn't perfect as long as it's genuine and not insulting or pushy for her
>>
>>16465660
Sure, it can't help to read up as long as you know where to draw the line regarding your own behavior. But it seems like you're right on track. And I definitely agree, if there's mutual sympathy and chemistry it doesn't feel weird at all if there's a moment of being uncomfortable/shy because you're both so taken with each other already. Good luck!!
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.