[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to best spend time sitting at work.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I spend friday and saturday mostly from 5 to 10 on my fucking ASS doing nothing. When i say nothing im not joke i dont do shit. I get paid well and all i have to do is clean a little and close shop. What realistically is the best use of this time?
>>
read a book?
>>
>>16460280
I said best use. Not best way to want to shoot myself.
Got any recommendations?
>>
>>16460288
Do you have any hobbies?
>>
>>16460306
Uhhh. I spend most of my time playing videogames at home. If you are thinking productive things then i play piano, know a little html and java. Beyond that. Nothing too interesting
>>
>>16460313
If you're interested in coding maybe you should expand you're knowledge in that field. I'm sure there are plenty of website and apps you can utilize through your smart phone. That is if you have one.
>>
>>16460321
I do. I already went through codecademy in all the stuff i was interested in and that was a neat couple days. But now im at a standstill and just watch nextflix 24/7 to be honest family
>>
>>16460331
Well I'm stumped. It seems you're apposed to reading, but let me tell you its quite the time killer. Plus you can always take away some knowledge after reading something.
>>
You should work.

Make an account on one of those microjob sites like Fiverr and see if there's something you can do while there. You could probably double your wage.
>>
>>16460359
Sorry meant to say she SHOULD instead of would>>16460357
Damn son that sounds sick. But then again i have virtually no skills unless there is easy shit to do.
Any website reccomendations?
>>
>>16460265
the fuck do you do? watch cooking channels or some shit
>>
>>16460368
There is easy shit to do, like editing stuff so that it sounds written by a Native English speaker.

Upwork is more for people with professional skills and TaskRabbit tends to be more for running local errands/tasks, but they're along the same vein.

But yeah, you're at work anyway. You might as well make work time for work and personal time for personal stuff.
>>
>>16460380
Wow good advice. Ill check that stuff up thanks bud
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.