[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

want to learn how to fight, in case shit happens for whatever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 4 niggers get fucked up.webm (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
4 niggers get fucked up.webm
2MB, 320x240px
want to learn how to fight, in case shit happens for whatever reason
looking for the best kind of defense/offensive techniques/arts to learn for street fights or what have you.

i'm quiet, doubt i'd ever need it
just want to feel comfortable

heard boxing was the superior, mma closely following?

debate plox
op will lurk
>>
>>16459496
Could that webm be any more staged?

Also I look forward to seeing OP on worldstar getting knocked the fuck out because he thinks he can fight. Enjoy your scrambled brains, faggot.
>>
>>16459496
find a (kick)boxing gym that does full contact sparring.

fighting isn't so much about flashy hollywood bullshit but more about keeping a cool head and learning how to take a hit since it will inevitably happen.
>>
>>16459507
Did you even read the OP?
>>
Any "fighting style" will be a good foundation for learning to fight.

However, none of it matters outside of a ring when there's no referee.

Street fights are not fair. You can / will be outnumbered, cheap shots can / will be used, weapons can / will be used. If you try to simply defend yourself by using a "style", you will get fucking wrecked, although you'll fair better than someone who doesn't have any experience.

The most important thing to do is avoid the situation and run. There's really no shame in running because, quite honestly, you don't fucking know if the other guy has "homies" that will jump in or if he's got a knife in his pocket.

If you absolutely get cornered because you were retarded, you probably would get away with just screaming and raving like a mad man to try make as much as a spectacle of yourself as possible. It may deter the attackers because your antics may summon onlookers or even police. If it doesn't, then get read to use whatever skills you got and be VERY VERY aware of your surroundings and make sure you don't get blindsided. And don't be afraid to use cheap shots or kick em in the nuts. If they are the type to start street fights, they probably won't think anything about doing the same shit to you if they start losing.
>>
Concealed carry is your best option.
>>
I hear Krav Maga is pretty adequate for self-defense.
>>
Nigga you don't ever need to learn how to fight
You carry a pen or pencil and impale the person that physically wants to harm you and claim self defense. Bonus points towards you if you are a minority or a women.
>>
I personally do MMA. I love it a lot as I've never been one for sports, so it helps me keep active without having to do sports and such.
I meet with a personal trainer multiple times a week and it's great!
>>
>>16459496

buy a gun.
>>
File: tumblr_m1xjymUdD71qmn1y2o1_500.jpg (20KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1xjymUdD71qmn1y2o1_500.jpg
20KB, 500x347px
>>16459496
It's not so much about the style, but about the school and the teacher.
You need to find a school that focuses on self defence and where you feel comfortable.
>>
>>16459742
KM is good, but many places don't actually teach it correctly. They make up some bullshit and call it KM because it pulls in the students and their money.

>>16459496
MMA is alright, especially if taught by someone who knows judo. You'll walk away from a fight a lot more cleanly if you quickly wrap up an opponent and get on the ground. If you're outnumbered you were probably fucked to begin with anyway.
>>
>>16459496
For starters learn proper technique and punch a heavy bag a lot. I used to tie a small bag to a tree and punch it for hours.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.