[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I feel for sleeping with a married man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (32KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 500x288px
Because I really don't. Like at all. Am I some sort of sociopath?
>>
>>16459026
Why would you feel sorry? He obviously wants it else he should have spine enough to not do it.
>>
Sociopaths don't have those feelings
>>
>Because im worth it!
>-Loreal

Typical female thinking patterns.
>>
File: 1386923615214.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1386923615214.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>16459026

>Because I really don't. Like at all. Am I some sort of sociopath?

Dunno. You obviously don't have a problem being deceitful. I don't know if that's the framework of a sociopath but you're a pretty shitty person at the very least.
>>
>>16459035
yeah this is sorta how i feel. it's not fault they have a shitty marriage or whatever. why should i feel bad?

>>16459082
i'm not at all a shitty person though.
>>
>>16459168
Sleep with a married man, not a shitty person.
Pick one can't be both. By the way all the women in the tread who thinks its only the man fault for sleeping with another women think again its a women fault too.
>>
If you truly didn't feel bad, you wouldn't be asking anyone you dumb cunt

Stop trying to psychologically label yourself you dumb faggot
>>
>>16459202
well i dunno. maybe i am a shitty person, for not caring. but in every other way i'm just a normal and moral person.

>>16459209
i dont know why i'm asking. maybe hoping will tell me it's normal not to care
>>
File: 1375220564741.jpg (34KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1375220564741.jpg
34KB, 300x225px
>>16459026
>i'm not at all a shitty person though.

You are though. You feel no remorse for being deceitful and ruining people's lives. How does that not make you a shitty person?

Like, this man's wife is somewhere at home believing that the man she is married to loves her. You are unraveling her existence piece by piece and you feel nothing about it. If he has children with this woman he's married to then that upgrades you to the worst kind of person alive, possibly scarring a couple children for their entire lives just because you want some easy dick on the weekends.

Either way, it boils down to the fact that you are hurting people and you don't care.

Honestly, to me, there's nothing worse than a shitty person who thinks they're not. If you're going to be shitty, own it.
>>
>>16459228
yeah he has kids. but their lives aren't being ruined lol. they don't even know, and if they do get divorced it's probably been a long time coming and would have happened with or without me.

i'm not responsible for their problems, so don't put all that on me. anyway whatever.
>>
>>16459235
>>yeah he has kids. but their lives aren't being ruined lol.
Laughing at something bad you did is a sign of knowing what you did was bad but got away with it, a sly smirk make you think you're above the problem you're not.
>>
I remember when a married man flirted with me. I would have sucked his dick if I had the opportunity. I would probably have felt bad later though.
>>
Whatever helps you sleep at night, sinner.
>>
>>16459026
Married man here.

Been having affairs for 20 of 25 years relationship. I don't feel bad or guilty. Neither do the women I've been involved with. It has never affected my family or wife.

Only feel bad if it you can't control the desire to rip him from his wife and make him yours. It nearly always happens, that's when it's time to say bye bye and move on.
>>
>>16459321
would you ever leave your wife? maybe for a younger, prettier girl?
>>
>>16459026
I don't think it's your fault. I mean even if his wife finds out, he's the one who made the vows to her, not you. You're not responsible for other people's decisions. He is supposedly an adult who can decide things on his own.
>>
>>16459321
Just curious, let's say your wife magically found out about all your affairs today and said you were a disgusting piece of shit, what would you do?

I've got money on you being one of those blubbering babies that keeps crying and begging and saying they didn't mean anything.
>>
>>16459333
>>16459321
>>16459314

shit makes me never want to get married
what the fuck is wrong with people.
>>
>>16459333
From my understanding most people don't marry based on looks. They'll use you up but they'll have no desire to have a real relationship with you (let alone leave their wife)
>>
>>16459026
I feel like you want people to either justify it or put you under fire for it... but I think you should look at this from a different perspective.

Society basically treats a relationships and marriages like an agreement between two people. Unless there is an agreement in place, then that relationship is monogamous.

This married man you're sleeping with already has a contract with another person. The "other woman" and the "other man" are generally positions that are frowned upon (another norm), sometimes just as badly as the cheater themselves.

When you sleep with your married man, you are not respecting the rules of society, and are therefore a poor member of the society. You are also not respecting the man's wife, who most likely never did anything to hurt you.

You shouldn't feel bad per se, but you should understand that what you're doing may someday contribute (or may already be contributing) to somebody's misfortune or unhappiness (the wife and/or his children if he has them).

If you cannot empathize with a plight like that, then yes this is symptomatic of a sociopath - a (generally) guiltless disregard for other people.

I would say that while the man's actions are 100% wrong, and it's not your fault that he wanted to cheat, you are the one who is responsible just like everyone else in this society to uphold the rules and norms, therefore your actions of either pursuing or accepting the married man is equally wrong.

You're obviously a confident, beautiful woman who likes sex and thinks about herself. There are tons of men who aren't married that fit the bill.
>>
I found out one day that my dad cheated on my mom. It ruined my relationship with him forever. I hated him a lot, but I hated the unknown woman he did it with more.

Since finding out, I became unable to hold a stable relationship. I can't trust my partners, even when they've done nothing worthy of suspicion, and if they're out of my sight for 10 minutes I'm already convinced they're cheating on me.

So if you'd ask me... then yah I think you should feel bad. Cheating breaks people. Definitely broke my mom and me. And you don't care? That's some bullshit.
>>
>>16459026
Well, you probably un/subconsciously feel bad about it if you're so concerned about it you felt the need to tell internet boards about it.

I have slept with a married man myself (though he did lead me to believe he wasn't for a while and it was not his first time), and sure you don't feel the horrible, overwhelming guilt because you don't see that other woman, you aren't directly destroying a relationship with someone you care about, you're indirectly destroying somebody else's. What matters is, you're acknowledging that it is wrong, and you recognize that you should feel like you did something wrong... if that makes any sense.

You know right from wrong. You're not a sociopath. That's all that matters. Probably shouldn't do it again. Definitely.
>>
>>16459468
Lol buttmad kek
>>
Although the husband is the one that made vows, you're just facilitating his destruction of them, OP. I wouldn't say it would be 50-50 bad, more like 75-25. You are the getaway driver on the bank robbery that is this affair. You might not have shot the teller/ruined his wife/kids' life, but you are making it easier for him to do so. And there are literally MILLIONS of single men out there that you could date without this ethical dilemma.
>>
>>16459874
but i want him. not the other millions.

at least for now.
>>
>>16459321
man people like you make me glad I'm never gonna get married
>>
>>16459333
Same fag as above.

No. I have built a secure, stable life with her and I won't upset her or my kids by leaving for someone else. That doesn't mean I can't love another too, I just won't rip apart my wife and kids world of peace and happiness.
>>
>>16459349
I'd see if she wanted to remain married or not. Her choice. But I won't give up what I choose to do.
>>
>>16459889
Marriages and relationships break down. New ones form.

Why do you want him?

Why would he break down an existing relationship for you.

Love, is not the answer. It's a factor but not the answer to the above, so without that as a factor, why?
>>
>>16461026
Why wouldn't you just tell her then from the beginning. Do you not respect your wife enough to think she can have an adult conversation about how little she satisfies you
>>
>>16459889
As soon as he had you he'd cheat on you too. And you would have no right to say anything against him doing so now.
>>
>>16461026

Get prostate cancer
>>
>>16459026
Only men can do things wrong so you're good.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.