[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fundie Stalker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: honey-cakes.png (117KB, 518x184px) Image search: [Google]
honey-cakes.png
117KB, 518x184px
My girlfriend's fundie Christian neighbour started sending her creepy messages in the vein of pic attached, upon further inspection of his Facebook page, he's been writing public statuses about her, how he's watching her, and how he wants to make a good Christian wife out of her. What do? I'm living interstate until next year when we've planned on moving in together.
>>
File: moralarrangement.png (379KB, 800x620px) Image search: [Google]
moralarrangement.png
379KB, 800x620px
Posting more of the stuff he's saying for context.
>>
File: watching.png (10KB, 413x84px) Image search: [Google]
watching.png
10KB, 413x84px
>>
She should call the police non emergency line and tell them about this. They will go talk to the guy and tell him he is harassing her and to knock it off. Then he will either knock it off or he won't but if he won't you'll have begun the process necessary to document that he is a threat and she will be that much safer anyhow because further action from him will be illegal.

Plus probably block him.
>>
>>16457564
This.
And before blocking, report these statuses as harassment. Then non emergency number, in that order.
Plus attach a no trespassing sign on your property, adequate reflection shades on all windows, security alarm.
>>
First she needs to make it clear to him she is not interested and never will be.
Then she should unfriend/block him from any social media / IM / etc.

Hasn't she told him that she has a boyfriend ?
If not, I'd be concerned.

>Do you ever have the feeling you're being watched
This should be responded harshly. Something like "Fuck off or Im calling the police".

You're her boyfriend. Have you confronted this guy or posted anything in response to these creepy posts ?
Be blunt. Post publicly and ask why he is watching your girlfriend.

If he doesn't stop, it's time for you to man the fuck up and inform this guy that you will embed your fist into his face repeatedly if he doesn't fuck off.
>>
>>16457484
dude sounds mentally unstable (to put it kindly). have her report the incidents to the police, tell her to ham it up a litte. say she feels threatened and whatnot.
>>
>>16457595

This is not good advice. It would be if he wasn't already outright telling her he is watching her. It has already passed the point where he is a confirmed mentally unbalanced person and you do not attempt to negotiate with the insane. You start a paper trail so they can be locked up if it comes to that.

Save all creepy posts as evidence. Report posts. Have her tell him to stop. Block. Call police non emergency line and talk to them about it.
>>
>>16457575
You're still around? I actually kinda wanna talk to you about something
>>
>>16457618
I'm not really up to talking, if you have a question you should just post it as a new thread.
>>
I've encouraged her and her housemate to go to the police. They're hesitant.

As above, with the added point that they live in a duplex, the two units are completely separate (or so we thought), but they are nonetheless on the same property.

The guy has anti-abortion posters plastered all over his front door in a number of different languages. I always knew he was going to be a little cooky, but I wasn't expecting the ball-out levels of instability that are implicated here. I've saved screenshots of all his posts that mention her or her initials, glossing over a hundred or so posts about sexual purity that are rich with implication but aren't by themselves incriminating.
>>
>>16457657

Tell her to stop being hesitant. There's nothing you can do that won't put you in more legal liability than it's worth getting into and that won't just make the guy worse. He's probably harmless but that's not the sort of thing I would bet my life one.
>>
This is why I don't use facebook. I'd suggest she stop using it too, and make sure she owns a gun. Might have to plug the guy if he gets a little too out of hand.
>>
>>16457757
>some niggas being creepy
>better cap his ass and end up in jail
Great advice dumbass
>>
>>16457484
Curious as to why you are concerned about blacking out this asshole's name?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.