[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://strawpoll.me/5992297 Please vote on which portable dry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Smoke Weed Everyday.jpg (92KB, 600x369px) Image search: [Google]
Smoke Weed Everyday.jpg
92KB, 600x369px
http://strawpoll.me/5992297

Please vote on which portable dry cannabis vaporizer you would recommend, thank you!

General stoner thread, with focus on vapes.

Pics, stories, and testimony are welcome!

I am a frequent /adv/ and /r/ thread responder if it makes any difference to anyone. Much love ~
>>
>>16457070
do you lift weights too? I've read conflicting data on how THC affects weightlifting because the science is young.

I want to relive my first dab. Moon Rock. It was called fucking Moon Rock. I should have known.
>>
>>16457070

Your poll is missing the best one, the G Pen Pro.

I've used a few other ones (atmos blows), and this is the only one that can really vape flower on a regular use basis. The only problem with it is that the charge port on the device is so easy to break. I exchanged 3 before finally returning it. If you are not an all day smoker then it is the best choice. I personally don't think any of the vapes on the market currently can handle all day smokers.
>>
File: Magic Flight Box Vaporizer.jpg (62KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Magic Flight Box Vaporizer.jpg
62KB, 800x450px
>>16457108

I do... But honestly not that much weight and not often. I'm more of a pushup-pullup guy. I shall research this more.

Dab some DMT btw desu senpai.

>>16457118

I wish I could add that in there... Atmos does suck, I used one for dabbing and it was quite inefficient. I'm more of a once-to-twice a day smoker. Maybe bi-weekly social smoker. The only one I really used was the flight box and it was pretty cool. I shall research this though, thank you.
>>
Get a tabletop instead if you don't already have one

They're almost always better in terms of vapor quantity and temperature control.

I've had an arizer EQ 4.0 for like 4 years now and I use that sucker every day. I've broken the bowl piece, the elbow piece and the glass piece covering the ceramic heating element (this required me to take apart the entire vape to replace) but none of the replacement parts cost more than $10.
>>
File: Knockoff Volcano.jpg (56KB, 450x324px) Image search: [Google]
Knockoff Volcano.jpg
56KB, 450x324px
>>16457154

Will get one soon after getting my new place, I love the Volcano/Phantom I had one in my dorm room back when. I want a portable because cannabis isn't legal just yet in my state and I don't want to carry around my dab pen since oil is a serious charge while dry is a small ticket. Just want something to vape in public without causing an attention grabbing cloud.
>>
File: verdamper.jpg (5KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
verdamper.jpg
5KB, 194x259px
>>16457154
This, "de verdamper" wow, that thing is pure magic, in terms of taste, temperature control and efficiency. you can also just leave it on all day and take a toke whenever you like cause the heater is above the bud.
but i can see how it's quite expensive and huge.

I have been experimenting with a "hakko" and arizer spareparts, to build my own semiportable (handheld but wallplug powered) arizer or silversurfer type vape. but in true stoner logic never got around to finish it and it lays somewhere as a nice working prototype while i fuck up my lungs with joints.

ontopic: The magic flight box is supposed to be quite awesome, nice small and simple. there's plenty of clones on ebay though they're a friendly company and give lifelong warranty so it's probably worth buying a real one.
probably the only one that fits your pocket.

otherwise arizer solo is nice, but for that price I'd seriously consider a tabletop.
>>
>>16457179

:0 . . .
>>
>>16457179
I'm the EQ guy, I've tried both the MFLB and the Solo and I vastly prefer the Solo. It's a lot easier to hit at first, and the MFLB is an all around worse system (battery is user controlled, no temperature control, stirring your trench) but price is important so I can see why people would buy one. Personally I'd get a Solo if I wanted a portable, but I'm more into tabletops.

>>16457174
The only thing I don't like about the volcano that the EQ has is both bag and whip functionality. Whenever I have friends over I bust out the bags, but I use the whip when I'm alone.
>>
>>16457196

Smart, people tend to be clumsy sometimes under effects.

Has anyone used this puppy? It's attracting my attention, I'm leaning toward the flight box due to lifetime warranty and I personally tested and enjoyed it.
>>
>>16457070
G pen
>>
>>16457208
>G Pen

Why? I'm reading thru reviews now and people are saying to stick with the MFLB... Remember this is for dry herb, and not oil.
>>
>finished work
>night shift
>usually smoke a bowl whole rest of family is at school
>sister is home, she's 16
>she also smokes, tend to get high with her and her boyfriend
>but hate being high around sober people
>ended up staying sober all day
>remember why I smoke now
>can't sleep until stupidly tired
>now gonna have to go to 8h of work on >6h of sleep
Fuck me, just need to move out so I can smoke my life away. That or work out my issues/get some sleeping pills
>>
>>16457229

I'm sorry anon, are you in south Florida? I'll fire you up home slice.
>>
>>16457070
/adv/ is not a drug forum, and not your personal shopping/shilling group
>>
>>16457239
Nah, long way from there, ausfag here.

What do you all pay for weed? 200/oz here
>>
>>16457257

Sorry, what I actually meant to ask was how can I fix my meaningless relationship with a girl who cheats because I'm in highschool and don't know how to talk to girls properly. Also, I am depressed and need reasons not to commit suicide.

>>16457258

I pay 200-250 for medical grade. You can get ounces of brick weed for pennies on the dollar from Mexico though.
>>
>>16457258
250 if I buy 4
>>
>>16457269

Damn where do you live? You shouldn't be paying $1k for a quap.
>>
>>16457216
G pen I'm telling you I ain't ever used nothin else though
>>
>>16457271
WV.
I know growers too.
>>
>>16457281

True, thanks for the input. I'm leaning toward flight box since it has life time warranty for same price, and better online reviews. I wish it were more discrete though... Pax is great, might get that if I can confirm it's worth the price.

>>16457282

I don't know man... Sounds pricey. It does get more expensive north of here though from what I hear, but that was from NY. Growers should always be the best bet, I hope you getting that quality smoke at least.
>>
>>16457303
It's absolutely pricey, but I think it's especially so due to the fact that I live in a college town; it's full of idiots who will pay 60 an 8th
>>
>>16457337

You need better connects friend, competitive marketplaces such as college towns always have those couple dealers trying to make many sales with higher supply.
>>
>>16457361
Maybe, but I haven't seen anyone offering less than 45 an 8 in ever, and I've met a lot of dealers.
>>
File: Bump.jpg (111KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
Bump.jpg
111KB, 640x420px
>>16457373

Well then don't feel bad, just the S+D that varies with area.

Mom drove me to hospital today and told me about how she got a grocery bag full of dank for $20 in Jamaica. If only we all could be so lucky.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.