[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caught with murder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: images copy 15.jpg (7KB, 290x173px) Image search: [Google]
images copy 15.jpg
7KB, 290x173px
About a few hours ago I killed someone and disposed of the body in a trash truck but i didn't realize that someone followed me. I saw the person because I caught a fast movement behind the building like 13 yards away. I quickly ran back to my apartment and now I am sitting hear worrying if they will call the police or if they followed me back to my apartment.
>>
File: foto_12_3.jpg (277KB, 1595x1125px) Image search: [Google]
foto_12_3.jpg
277KB, 1595x1125px
13 yards, are you sure?
>>
>>16456765
I'll take things that never happened for 1000, Alex.
>>
They will call the police on you. I'm sorry, but you're done for. One witness is all it takes these days.
>>
File: Bats.jpg (66KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Bats.jpg
66KB, 900x900px
Tracking your IP number right now.
>>
>>16456765
Why did you kill this person?
>>
For the joy of it. Killing is an art and should be practiced by most people. You don't know until you do it more.
>>
>>16456785

He fucked my wife and ate the pizza I was saving for myself last night.
>>
>>16456790
I'll take things that definitely didn't happen for 500. What's that? Daily Double!!
>>
>>16456790
Did he know you and did he know your wife was married?
>>
>>16456765

The nsa really does monitor 4chan, it isn't just a joke people tell. If you're in the US you just gave probable cause for enhanced surveillance and such.

They'll probably just look at your footprints and realize you're just an edgemaster, but it is still pretty dumb to give the government a reason to fuck with you in this surveillance state we live in.
>>
>>16456797
No and yes. He raped her.
>>
hello, i am apology for bad linguine

my mother and me were watch new television show with betty white. she say "when man is old he date 20 year old and when woman is old she get dog" because there was puppy in suit with one of the characters who was one of older women. i am 20 so i say "i would dating betty white" and she laugh and ask if joke

i did not know what to say because i was only partial joking. i have had feeling for betty white since i 13. i play off as joke and say "yes i would date her if she was black woman". i have told my mother i was interest in black woman and she does not mind but now she think i weird for wanting to relation ship with betty white. she tease me saying "so do you want grandmother figure?" and i say no i just like betty white because she pretty for older woman

please help my mother thinks i am weird
>>
>>16456804
Good.. No real harm done. I hope you get through it.
>>
File: reported.png (272KB, 959x538px) Image search: [Google]
reported.png
272KB, 959x538px
It's one thing to joke but it's another to commit crimes.
>>
>>16456801
He can use tor or free net
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.