[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bf pissed in bottle again but drank it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Anime_Ghibli_Chibi_Mains.png (207KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Anime_Ghibli_Chibi_Mains.png
207KB, 1600x900px
I'm the girl the other day who made a thread about her boyfriend peeing in the bottle in the middle of the night and leaving it on the floor under the bed while I was asleep next to him. Well, I brought it up to him and he said it was just laziness. I just said okay, and asked him to at least throw it away next time and not leave it there.
This happened again last night. He woke up and sat up. I heard him peeing in the bottle, so I turned over with my eyes barely open when he was done.
And then he drank his own piss out of the bottle.
I have not kissed him since or let him knew that I know. If he had just pissed and threw it away, or even left it there, I would have let it pass. But he fucking drank his piss. What the fuck?
I don't even know what to do or say to him. How do I bring this up without it being awkward as fuck?
Tldr;
> bf peed in bottle and had left it on floor
> said he wouldn't do it again or throw away bottle
>he does it again
>and then drinks his piss
> what the fuck and what do I do?
>>
Lol you sure it was his pissed?
>>
Tommorow night he is going to make you drink it
>>
>>16449428
Yes, I'm positive. It was the only container or bottle that he had at all, so its not like he just picked up a different one.
He pissed in the bottle and then drank out of the same one.
>>
>>16449422
Make out with him immediately after he drinks it next time.
>tfw no watersports bf
>>
Hahaha
>>
>>16449428
Piss
>>
Maybe he was still asleep and didn't realize what he was doing.

Sleep-peeing instead of sleep-walking?

He might have some issues that only a professional can fix.
>>
>>16449422
posting in legendary tier thread
>>
>>16449422
Wait for him to do it again and then ask him 'wtf, why....??'

Or

> drink 1 litre water
> asparagus on toast with sardines and pickles, yum
> seduce him
> ride his face
> let it flow

Fish sauce
>>
>>16449422
>But he fucking drank his piss.
so? whats the problem?
>>
>>16449463
>so? whats the problem?
+ he kept his promise and didnt leave the pee filled bottle in the room. no idea why you complain
>>
What do you expect when your bf is Bear Grylls?
>>
>>16449422
Talk to him about it... seriously, what the fuck.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.