[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get my ex back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: truth.jpg (74KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
74KB, 1024x768px
So about a month ago I broke up with my girlfriend. I thought I didnt want a serious relationship and I felt like I was losing my friends due to me being in such a serious situation. I was so wrong. Now I regret my decision entirely, as my girl who I loved was also my best friend.

About a week after we broke up I kissed some girl at a club, I barely remember it, but I think my ex found out via her friends who may have saw it.

I have no interest in that girl, I still speak to my ex and we spoke about getting back together next year. We spent some time together however things just dont seem the same, she is obviously angry at me and needs time. I have apologised over and over. I really do love her. She says she still loves me but she is very distant with me and I see she has been speaking to other guys. We still spoke about getting back together next year, however she is worried things might never be the same. She is scared that I might hurt her again, that I might end things out of the blue. Which I know I would never do now that I realise what I have. She is mad at me and snaps at me every now and then, which she never used to. We still go for coffee every now and then, but things just dont seem the same and I dont know how to fix things.

After our exams I will not see her for 3 months. I feel like giving her a letter or something before the holiday starts, somehow apologising again. I just dont know how to play things right now, do I still spend time with her? Even though we arent showing any affection to each other, as she doesnt want things just to go back to normal. She keeps on saying its unfair and gets angry whenever I try hold her hand.

She has not spoken to me about the girl that I kissed when I was drunk, but I have a feeling she knows.

I just really dont know what to do. Ive cried myself to sleep for the past 2 weeks. She knows how I feel. How do i fix my fuckup?
>>
I sent her this

"truth is I cant even sleep, I feel sick to my stomach knowing that I have hurt you. I just don't want to give up on us so easily. I dont want to lose my best friend nor do I want to give up on the person that I love. I know this is going to take time, just take as much time as you need. I will always be here and I am willing to wait as long as it takes. I am willing to change if need be and who knows things may be the same or better one day. Goodluck with your exams froo, hope you managed to get some more sleep than i did. Love you"
>>
She replied with this

"gord while i couldn't sleep last night i thought a lot and then i got your message...i also don't want to give up easily or lose my best friend i really do just need some time to get over this bump and fix myself properly instead of just crying and eating. like i said i can't give you a set time that i can try again because i don't know how long i will take but i do know i don't want to lose you... you are way too special to lose gord. just give me some time okay? i do still love you so much however i am just sad and hurting right now"
>>
Sometimes she seems like she wants things to workout and sometimes it feels like she doesnt. She either will send a long message like that in the middle of the night, or just one word replies to everything i say to her. Shows no affection when I see her and gets angry at me when I do. I just dont know what to do. How do I fix this?
>>
>How do i get my ex back?

You don't. She simply doesn't trust you any more.

She might come around but not any time soon and probably not after she fucks someone else.

Whatever you do, do not pester her for an answer.
If she wants to get back with you she will let you know.

You have to be patient.
>>
>>16448776
>gord
Your name is fucking Gord?
>>
Mfw some other poor bastard is going through what I am. Listen man, from what my girl and I have been going on, just invite her out every once in a while. She still loves you she said, and that should keep you going. She may talk to another guy to feel better but if she really loves you, she'll come around. I've learned the hard way that you can't force and rush these things when you feel like it and she come around immediately. But you have some hope. Just like my girl and I. You have a chance bro, shes just... scared in a way. just give her time.
>>
>>16448846
Gordan, probably.
>>
>>16448846
Maybe Gordon?
>>
>>16448786
Talk to someone maybe. I doubt she would fuck someone
>>
>>16448846

its gordon.

>>16448871

Fuck I hope it works out, I really dont want to lose her. We had been dating for over a year and a bit without issues, dont know why the fuck i broke up with her. Guess its true, you dont know what you have til its gone.
>>
With regards to giving her anything before the holiday, do you think this is a good idea? She always used to write letters and do cute shit like that. I was thinking maybe I should try?
>>
>>16448786

She wont fuck anyone else. She is still a virgin, I guess thats what got to me a bit, she would do everything else with me besides have sex. I think I was the first person she did anything with to be honest.
>>
Bump for OP, curious to see other responses.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.