[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Came inside my first pussy!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: City-wallpaper-10671950.jpg (359KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
City-wallpaper-10671950.jpg
359KB, 540x960px
While the shit was cash, should I be worried-- realistically? My girl is on the pill and takes them all on time, never going past two hours. I've asked a pharnacist and a nurse friend and they both say we're okay but is there any reason to doubt them? Does /adv/ do this?

We are in Canada so abortion isnt really hard to get but i dont want to have a ghost baby in her vajay.
>>
>Shit was sooo cash!!

You're gonna pay with cash too bro.
Child support.
>>
>>16445875
There is a risk. For some anecdotal evidence, I creampied my ex at least once a week for two and a half years and there was never a problem.

Congratulations btw
>>
Are you me? I came inside my gf for the first time (in the 5 years we've been dating) Saturday night. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be though. My gf has an iud but I'm also worried and found myself researching abortion costs. Anyways I have no idea how to answer your question but thought I'd bump your thread with my story.
>>
>>16445883
Is she on the pill or any contraceptive?
>>
>>16445885
We're both /worried/ here.
Where are you from? Here it's max $75 if done medically
>>
>>16445931
Yeah, she was on the pill. I'm sure we would've had three kids and been married by now if we used NO contraceptives
>>
This is a general ballpark estimate but about 99% of the time, the pill will do as it is designed for. Been doing this for five years with my GF and not a single problem.
>>
that's the fucking point of the pill, why else would women fuck up their hormones other than not wanting to get pregnant?
>>
>>16445983
- control acne
- regulate consistent time of the month
- regulate extreme mood swings
>>
I'm on the pill and used to let my boyfriend cum inside for a while and I never got pregnant. I wouldn't cum inside every time though, that might be a little risky
>>
>>16445875
Busting between those sugar walls is the best feeling. Totally worth an anxiety you might have after. The feeling of thrusting super deep inside your girlfriend and releasing while she tightens herself around your pulsating dick is just amazing. I can't wait to get home and do that to my girlfriend.
>>
>>16445989
the lamest and shallowest reasons to risk blood clots and cancer.
>>
>>16445951
I also read that 99% safe stat and im curious, when exactly does the 1% occur? I mean women ovulate 12-14 days before their period, so if the pill fails to work does it mean she will still ovulate as normal?

Is it extra safe to not cum inside her when she would normally ovulate if she were not on the pill?
>>
>>16446028
The 1% risk only occurs if she does not take her pill on a timely manner. If she misses a day, do not double-dose to make up for it. However, if on the same day she remembers that she forgot to take the pill, take it as soon as possible and get back to the regular schedule on the following day. On said following day, wait no less than an hour from taking her pill to be on the safe side. Otherwise, the pill will do exactly as it is designed for and should not fail you so long as you give it time to do its job.

Effects of not taking the pill in a timely manner can or will lead to mood swings and unexpected periods (either of which will go hand-in-hand).
>>
I blew my load in my ex GF well over a hundred times and she didn't end up pregnant. Always that risk though. She believed in abortion so we were good.
>>
>>16446055
Also adding onto my own post to answer your second question: It's best not to ejaculate inside of her [period] if she's not on the pill (or if you're not using a condom) and you do not want to risk pregnancy.

In our experience, we never had to deal with non-pill months. Just keep a reasonable daily schedule to take the pill, like 2:30 PM our time, and set an alarm for it. If you keep to this timely manner, it is safe to come inside right after taking the dose. If you're that paranoid, waiting half an hour is a great guarantee to let the pill do its job.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.