[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age gap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (132KB, 480x425px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 480x425px
Is it acceptable if a 27 year old dates a 22 year old? How bad is it if the girl is the older one?
>>
>>16444099
ugh thats acceptable
>>
Just do it!>>16444099

Unless your a beta....
>>
Either way is legal, which makes it acceptable in my book. I guess it depends on who you ask. I say don't ask and just do what you want.
>>
1. why wouldn't it be acceptable
2. if your asking, you probably aren't ready
>>
>mfw virgins get asked on age advice
XD
>>
>>16444099
if both parties are consenting & of legal age then it's all good. & who cares who's older?
>>
>>16444109
Well, i'm 27 and a girl. I know this very awesome guy and we have quiet something going, but it's just a weird feeling that he's younger than me. Untill now my partners all were the same age or older. He's very mature and has his shit together. I wouldn't stop pursueing a relationship with him cause somebody else might find it weird, but i can't say that i don't care about it at all. That's why i asked you guys...
>>
Ok, in hindsight, my question seems futile. If we are happy, who cares what anybody else thinks?
>>
>>16444129

This.

I'll say that ideally he was at least 23, because that's around where most people start to really get in to the swing of maturity, but if he's already there and you're happy, it's all good.
>>
>>16444099
>Is it acceptable if a 27 year old dates a 22 year old? How bad is it if the girl is the older one?
If you're both happy, it means absolutely nothing. My good friend is about 32 and is married to my 45 year old mom. They've never been happier. And while people initially think it's strange, they stop caring once they get to know them and see how they interact with each other.
>>
(27÷2)+7=21.5

You're in the clear
>>
>>16444099
depends where you are anon

honestly the views of /adv/ are unlikely to be the same as your community for a range of reasons

I'd say lifestyle would be the main element in you case, 22 and 27 could be identicle, or a degree and a mortgage apart
>>
>>16444099
Dude this is the most b8 fucking post on here. If she is over the age of consent law in your state/country, then yeah. You fucking kek.
>>
It is acceptable, but differences will be terrible in the long term, the 27yo is entering in its 30s which means slowing down its life and get comfy and the 22yo one its starting its adulthood and wants to do a lot of stuff, it can work in the short term if the older one wants some temporary action but life cycles will influence the relationship unless one turns himself/herself into the lifestyle of the other
>>
Anything legal is acceptable, don't let retards tell you different. We're all adults
>>
yeah its totally fine chill

21+ is pretty much okay no matter how old you are even if youre 90. i mean it's WEIRD but its not wrong like a grown man fucking a 10 year old is wrong its just weird. but they are both grown ass adults.
>>
>>16444197
barely, but acceptable.
>>
>>16444126
its really not weird at all desu... there are a ton of married couples that met in their 20's/30s and are a decade apart. its really common
>>
File: 1445957062434.jpg (31KB, 600x369px) Image search: [Google]
1445957062434.jpg
31KB, 600x369px
>>16444197
>(27÷2)+7=21.5
>21.5

.... That would be 20.5.
>>
>>16444099
Not bad at all, I've been dating girls 15 years older than me.
>>
>>16444099
Do you look younger than 27?

Maybe you could tell people you are both the same age so as to not make it so awkward.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.