[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

steam names

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

I'm a girl who's going to start using steam again, my current name is shit and I need a new one. Ideas?
>>
>>16441632
Shit sounds like a fine name, just use that.
>>
Dave.

A guy's name will stop you or at least hold you back from going with the whole
>GUUUURL GAMER DON'T HIT ON ME YOU SILLY BOYS BY THE WAY I AM A GIRL
persona. Seriously, nobody cares online that you're a girl.
>>
How obvious do you want it to be that you are female? It is a damning indictment of online gaming that I have to ask this question, but it IS necessary.
>>
Just go with the typical IMAGURL, or anything related, theme. You obviously have no imagination.
>>
Honestly, as a girl who uses steam I sort of have to agree with what everyone said here.
If you want it to be obvious that you are a girl use smilies and such. If you just need a name, you will be able to come up with something yourself.
You can always go with an anime or meme related name if you really have no clue at all. Or
>>
>>16441684
I don't want it be very obvious but I also don't want something incredibly masculine.
>>
>>16441632
XXxxXXxCockgobler3000xXXxxXX420blaze
>>
>>16441712
Or you could just use your real name, I don't know.
>>
>>16441712
See, I'm trying to do that but because I have NO originality its incredibly difficult. My friends say "use two words that reflect you" but making that sound good would be hard.
>>
>>16441700
1. I don't want it to scream "I'M A GIRL"
2. Correct, I have none.
>>
>>16441718
Well, what are your interests? Do you have any favourite characters or favourite food or something? Suggesting you something without any knowledge about you besides being a girl isn't really easy.
>>
>>16441730
Uhhh shit aha I'm pretty boring.
I do kung fu, play the guitar, draw occasionally..? I'm also kinda into anime but don't watch it that much.
>>
>>16441735
Write down every word you can think of associated with kung fu and guitar. Make combinations until you find one that sounds acceptable. Do your own work, you lazy bitch.
>>
I just use my first name or an extremely shortened version of it.
>>
>>16441735
This doesn't really help that much. I mean, you could make something up out of those interests but, you know.
Personally I have a mythological creature as a name, if you are into that sort of thing.
Alternatively you can look for some inspiration here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GirlGamers#members
>>
>>16441757
Yeah, i was thinking of using something fantasy as inspiration, just haven't found it yet.
>>
>>16441714
MercedesBreaks, then? It's subtle (less so if you speak Spanish), but the pun should help take the attention off of the feminine roots.
>>
>>16441632
Domino

Something 1 word.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.