[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to commit suicide in a car? I want to drive to my favourite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: comfy.jpg (220KB, 1900x600px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
220KB, 1900x600px
Best way to commit suicide in a car?

I want to drive to my favourite place, park up, reflect, listen to music and lose consciousness.
>>
If this is your goal, then freezing to death is probably the closest match.
>>
>>16441601

Freezing to death is not at all a pleasant/calm experience, not to mention not being possible for me.

I'm talking leaking gas into the car with windows shut etc
>>
Why do you care so much about the suicie being pleasant? You're not going to remember it, just get it over with quickly.
>>
>>16441620

Not going to remember it but its still goi and to be the last thing I experience. Even if brief, why make it painful when it needn't be?
>>
>>16441620
It's still the last thing you do and it isn't always instant death
Do you think the Japanese were particularly excited about having to commit seppuku?
>>
>>16441634
>>16441643
If you're concerned about the death being painful, then you're not really ready to commit it. And people wonder why an heroing is seen as selfish.
>>
>>16441591
Did you ever see the movie Thelma And Louise?
>>
Get half a gram of fentanyl or heroin from a darknetmarket and shoot it up, very pleasant
>>
>>16441591
Be sure to come back afterwards and tell us you didn't do it.
>>
File: 1446942507206.jpg (120KB, 1534x1534px) Image search: [Google]
1446942507206.jpg
120KB, 1534x1534px
Rob a bank

Get in the car

Drive towards a cliff

Yell out you'll never catch me alive coppers

Max speed drive off cliff

Leave note that is was for fun, and you were suicidal anyway

I'll be waiting to see it on the news anon
>>
I think the best way to kill yourself in general is overdosing, regardless of where you are.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.