[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my ex sent me this text. I feel like I'm about to vomit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (142KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
142KB, 640x1136px
I dated this chick for 2 years. High school sweathearts yada yada the whole 9 yards we were super in love. We even went to colleges down the street from each other. I start to think she sucks and totally stop trying, she's so clingy I thought nothing would ever happen. And then she breaks up with me. and I realize I lost my soulmate.

It's been over a year and I still fucking dream about her multiple times a week. I'm obsessed. I think about her all the time, even though I haven't spoken to her in like 10 months.

Then out of the blue she sends me this shit. How do I respond???? I feel like I'm about to vomit just out of pressure.
>>
File: image.png (130KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
130KB, 640x1136px
The rest of it.

I think about this chick all day every day. I tried to get really close to one of her best friends and then her best friend ended up fucking falling in love with me (we fuck a lot, she really wants to be dating). I'm totally incapable having any feelings for any girl except this one. It has hugely gotten in the way of my life. I just want to be with her.
>>
>>16441249
>>16441255
Avoid this drama lama little shit.
You don't need nor have have to be an enabler in co-dependence.
>>
Well you have 2 choices, either you reply, either you don't. Make something kinda big just like she did to show she mean something to you, dont write k
>>
Is the holiday season just bringing this kind of shit up?
I've gotten two messages from exes. Though more apologetic, still about them screwing up.

Hard to really say how you should respond without knowing either of you. If you care to, give her an honest answer. If not, either don't respond or tell her not to message you.
>>
Why don't you just say she wasn't too clingy you were just an asshole who didn't see what he had and it was the wrong time in your life for such a committed relationship?

I feel like clinginess is only really an issue with younger people. On both sides of it. You don't mind basically being with another person in all of your free time, and they also mellow out and have other important things that need their attention and they learn how to really trust other people.
>>
>>16441249
if you reply you're helping her work out things with the current guy she likes. That what she said in the text. Why help her date other people?
>>
>>16441249

>Sorry, probably totally inappropriate to ask these things...

So she even is aware and openly admits to you that she is fucking around with your fucked up feelings/psyche for some validation from you... absolutely not even the slightest hint of respect for you whatsoever, unless you consider it positive respect to not blatantly tell you "you are nothing but a pathetic emotional feeding ground for a parasite like me." And you are acting like she's the last fucking girl on the planet.

I'll never understand how so many people can degrade themselves like this.
>>
>>16441278

Me too! An ex who tried to use me as a psychiatrist for his new relationship. wtf
>>
>>16441249
Don't respond, it's the best you can do for yourself.
>>
>>16441342
She is a fucking parasite. But I've been pretty bad too. I'm fucking what was her best friend every week.
>>
Respond simply "Yes."
>>
>>16441355
Yeah the one I got was someone "soul searching" and apologizing to people he felt he fucked up with. Other was someone saying he handled things in a terrible way and breaking up was one of his biggest mistakes.
The internet has taught me this means I won my breakups. And I'm in a great relationship now. I'm too nice to really throw it in their faces, but as an anon on 4chan, it is kind of a good feeling.
>>
File: high fidelity.png (195KB, 608x336px) Image search: [Google]
high fidelity.png
195KB, 608x336px
>>16441385
>>
If you're not over her then I think its best to just not reply

Any contact will just be baiting yourself further and lead to nothing but clusterfuck of drama.
>>
>>16441397
I don't know what that response means.
>>
>>16441418

See the image title. Google it. Watch the movie.
>>
>>16441378

Don't txt her if she asks tell her you saw it and didn't care.
>>
>>16441355
OP should message back 'the psychiatrist is IN, 50$ per session'
>>
>>16441423
I saw it awhile back I think. Still not sure if the response is positive, negative, or just saying the post reminds you of the movie.
>>
>>16441249
One of the differences between guys and girls is that girls sincerely think they can be friends with ex-lovers. She's unhappy (and probably drunk) and so she reaches out to a "friend" for sympathy, totally blind to the fact that that reaching out will cause you pain.

She's not being deliberately sadistic - having two X chromosomes makes it impossible to understand what she's doing wrong, even if you tried to explain it to her.
>>
>>16441478

A little bit of all three. The point is, watch the movie again, and you'll have some better understanding of what the guy's thinking.
>>
If I received that I'd simply not read it. The length of the text and the first sentence already shows me that it's not something I want to read.
Ignore or tell her you aren't reading that shit.
>>
There is nothing for you here OP except for heart wrenching pain. If you respond you will become an emotional crutch and nothing more. She has moved on, you are not going to say those special words that will make her fall back in love with you. Work out. Move on. Get a new lady.
>>
>>16441492
In that case, I did give them closure and said I understood their side of things. I know it's shitty to not get that since I've been there too. I was the one broken up with so the messages were kind of closure for me as well. I may watch the movie again though anyway since I only vaguely remember it.
>>
>All I want is some kind of validation
Don't reply.
>>
>>16441628
THIS OP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT EVER REPLY TO THAT WHORE.
>>
Two word reponse
>I can't
>>
B L O C K
L
O
C
K

protect yourself you fucking faggot
>>
File: 1428985234376.jpg (19KB, 618x416px) Image search: [Google]
1428985234376.jpg
19KB, 618x416px
>>16441249
Send a dick pic for laughs
>>
>>16441249

Use this as an opportunity to at least be on texting terms with her again. Seems like you'd be open to reuniting with the ex.
>>
Keep it short, simple, and emotionless. Expect nothing out of all this just do it for fun. Also ignore punctuation, shows how indifferent you are to her.
Reply with a "meh i guess"
>>
Send the following reply:

"You are right, this was inappropriate of you. Don't contact me again."

Do not reply if she sends you another text after that. She looks like bad news, sorry.
>>
>Nvm, scratch this: >>16441956

>Do this instead: >>16441990
>>
>>16441628
>>16441628

This. Do NOT enable this toxic person.

Alternatively, say "I will not enable this toxic behavior of yours. Do not contact me again." - then don't reply to anything she says.
>>
Just say lol

Not worth your time and certainly not worth ruining your mental state about. You have to be around other girls man. I feel for you.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.