[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I explain why we're together?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1380480298659.jpg (124KB, 616x616px) Image search: [Google]
1380480298659.jpg
124KB, 616x616px
Sup /adv/?
I come to you with a conundrum. I just started dating my BF, I love him to death. I think he's adorable, funny, intelligent, weird (in a good way), confident, etc. The problem is he has Aspergers so yeah, he's a sperg. I'm also a white female and he's an Asian male, so we get weird looks in public (already got a racist comment). Some of my friends and family do not understand why the fuck we're together, how do I explain to them everything great about him? At the same time, I can say great things about him and then he does some spergy thing in front of them and blows it. How do I show them how great he is despite some set backs?
Pic related
>mfw I found out he told some mutual friends I blew him.
>>
>>16441215
Date a non sperg asian? He'll be good at math and would know Karate.
>>
>>16441222
But I like this one...
>>
Is he a self diagnosed sperg?
>>
>>16441225
But nobody would be able to tell the next one apart from your current one by looks alone.
>>
>>16441226
No, he's actually diagnosed.

>>16441229
Haha, very funny.
>>
>>16441215
Also, how do I ever show my face to friends again that know I blew him?
>>
>>16441260
newsflash:

If you're in a relationship with someone, all of your friends will know you've been physicially intimate with your SO at some point.
>>
>>16441260
Just like how every woman or gay man shows their face to everyone all the time...
About half of the worlds population sucks dudes....
Guess what, your mom kissed you with the same mouth she sucked your daddy with!
>>
>>16441271
>>16441282
The problem is they're Christian (so is my SO) so they think that stuff is WRONG.
>>
>>16441289
Yet they do it and knows everyone does it...
Also tfw
>believing in a book that condones slavery, specifically sexual slavery
>being uptight about a little bj

People who judge you for what you do in the bedroom consensually with an adult person you love are not worthy your fear of judgement.
Tldr: fuck them
>>
>>16441260
>>16441289
Are you sure you're not the sperg, OP?
>>
>>16441308
Thanks, I like that. I think I can face them now.

>>16441310
Statistically, that is very unlikely. Autism is very low amongst female, the highest percentages being amongst males. I am not autistic.
>>
>>16441330
>Statistically, that is very unlikely. Autism is very low amongst female, the highest percentages being amongst males. I am not autistic.

Literally how someone with autism would answer that question.

Source : my brother has it
>>
>>16441215
>I love him to death. I think he's adorable, funny, intelligent, weird (in a good way), confident, etc.

Simply say that. It is all anyone needs to know.
>>
>>16441341
I have to agree with this anon, no offence OP. A lot of cool people have some level of it anyway.

With regards to your problem, it's not really important to convince your friends that he's the greatest except to resolve your own insecurities by getting validation.. Like this anon >>16441491 said, just tell them what you told us. Whether they're convinced is their problem.

But if it's still bothering you...
If someone were to ask me why I'm with my girlfriend, I'd tell them straight up it's because being with her makes me happy. That's all they need to know.
If I wanted to go into more detail I'd say it's because she's really beautiful, and she laughs at my stupid jokes, and she's always there for me when I need someone to talk to. Maybe if you talk about how he makes you feel rather than what he is your friends would be more readily convinced.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.