[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wanna be a stripper but my boyfriend is against it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

I've got the outfits, the moves, the looks, and a no-fucks-given attitude when it comes to grinding on strangers. I know I could rake in big money, but my boyfriend is worried for my safety and thinks it's a bad idea. Truth is I'm fine with it, I just love money and am completely fine with taking advantage of guys' lust to make lots of it. What should I do, /adv/? I wouldn't be a stripper unless he was cool with it, so how do I convince him it's alright?
>>
Agree to allow him to sleep with one of your friends -- or any woman, really -- while you're out grinding on a pole. With enough effort I'm sure you can convince him to let you strip.
>>
Give him 90% of what you take in.
>>
>>16436814
The problem with that is he has no interest in doing that (and honestly I don't know that I'd be cool with it either). I think he is worried that I'm bored with him or something, even though I'm a freak with him in bed and make my affections for him very clear. I also don't plan on giving any bj's or tuggies to strangers, and although that limits my options, it is the "standard" in most clubs that you will be kicked out if you resort to prostitution.
>>
>>16436829
We live together and are common law. The dollars would be shared regardless of what I want, and I want to do this so we can have a more *luxurious* life, together.
>>
>>16436807

Post a pic of you.
>>
>>16436841
I would, but I'm doing a paper rn. No time to get done up/timestamp it.
>>
>>manipulating men with your sexuality

fucking women never fail to disappoint me. your boyfriend and your parents must be proud of having girlfriend and daughter who want want to be a fucking stripper.
>>
>>16436848
Why a stripper? Cant you Hostess? maybe for Hooters, if you have the body for it, no pic cant judge. And if hooters works maybe he'll be comfortable and you can strip
>>
>>16436876
>who want want to be a fucking stripper

Nice one. And hey, it's a business, my friend. I am merely taking advantage of a lucrative market. I love people who try to play the respectability card, but fail to realize that in terms of "status" I could be making more money than you would ever dream of having by doing this (without blowing it on drugs, anyways, which I have no addictions to). Nice car, big house, vacations every few months. Puts me above you, in any case.
>>
>>16436876
Her boyfriend doesnt care about that. They would probably laugh at how desperate/horny these guys are for her.
>>
You know that there is no commitment to working in a strip club. You can just work one night and see how it goes.
>>
>>16436898
You think that's what stripping gets you?

No wait, you're a troll. Nobody can be that retarded
>>
File: 1409220864987.png (11KB, 639x386px) Image search: [Google]
1409220864987.png
11KB, 639x386px
>>16436898
>>
well id say you shouldnt do it if your bf is not cool with it. try to get him to talk about specifically why he's not cool with it, and maybe you guys can work something out. say you could start doing it and then quit if he doesnt like it? idk tho, i wouldnt want my bf to be a stripper :/
>>
>>16436898

>stripping will allow me to afford a big house, nice car, and regular vacations

Are you really that deluded by your orbiters who spend a lot on you? Not every male will throw all his money at the first piece of ass that giggles at him
>>
>>16436892
That's actually a really good idea! The thing is though that I don't think I have big enough tatas to be working at Hooters, haha. I'm a dancer first and foremost, so my talents would probably be more appreciated in a club.
>>
again, pic would help, my sister used to work in Hooters, weirdest fucking thing going to her work for food and shit, but shes like a B cup and she looked like she had DD. Push Up bras, fucking wonders, but thats the start, start somewhere kinda revealing, then see how BF likes it or dislikes it, then go to stripping or not, idk your personal life, just my thoughts on your predicament
>>
>>16436911
>>16436913
>>16436919

A good friend of mine does exotic dancing nearly full time and is fucking loaded. You CAN make good money if you know how to work your crowd!
>>
File: CRns-hyWoAA3gfM.jpg large.jpg (23KB, 1023x673px) Image search: [Google]
CRns-hyWoAA3gfM.jpg large.jpg
23KB, 1023x673px
>>
>>16436914
Thanks for your message! Maybe I'll try going it over with him again.
>>
>>16436920

Maybe, ask him for one week and maybe invite him later in the week (so you can iron out any work issues) so he can see it isn't too bad. I am sure if he sees that it is safe (which a good place will be), he will be more open.
>>
File: 1444248240276.jpg (151KB, 800x529px) Image search: [Google]
1444248240276.jpg
151KB, 800x529px
>>
Why not do something respectable to make a ton of money instead? Too lazy to get an education and do real work?
>>
>>16436932
Exotic dancing is not stripping. Stripping is not a full time job.

Stop fucking trying
>>
Am I the only one on this shitty site having posting problems? If I use quick reply everything is fucked, sorry for double posting
>>16436920
>again, pic would help, my sister used to work in Hooters, weirdest fucking thing going to her work for food and shit, but shes like a B cup and she looked like she had DD. Push Up bras, fucking wonders, but thats the start, start somewhere kinda revealing, then see how BF likes it or dislikes it, then go to stripping or not, idk your personal life, just my thoughts on your predicament
>>
>>16436932
>good friend
>makes lots of money dancing
>implying she's attractive
>implying you have an attractive friend

So much lying in this post...
>>
>>16436932
On the off chance they do it in a place like LA, Los Angeles, New York, at a real high end joint I might believe it. But *most* people are not making that much money, and those that do are not posting on fucking 4chan about it.
>>
>>16436952
I have a bachelor's in English and am currently doing post-graduate courses. The job market is tough to say the least, so I figured I'd maybe try something a little... different. Also, again with the respectability card? C'mon people, who cares what someone does, as long as they're happy with it, right?
>>
>>16436973
Meant to say Las Vegas, not LA twice.
>>
>>16436848

That takes like 5 seconds
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n3w3udYuRx1rnvvfh.png (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n3w3udYuRx1rnvvfh.png
18KB, 500x500px
>>
>>16436978
Make-up and hair takes a while! Can't rush perfection :3
>>
>>16436981
Does it still count if you're trolling the people getting trolled in a bait thread?
>>
>>16436959

They're interchangeable terms! You don't need to get mad.
>>
You don't have to do your hair and makeup to impress a bunch of guys on 4chan. just being a girl will impress most of us, shit even having a dick still makes us happy
>>
>>16436969

You don't have to believe me, but I understand your point of view! She is quite lovely though, I must say.
>>
>>16436936
That's a really good idea, thank you! I appreciate your optimism, hopefully everything does turn out :)
>>
>>16436975
Well to a certain degree yes but that logic isn't universal. Should we let people go on killing sprees because they're happy with it?

Personally I don't think stripping is that bad but you may inadvertently get mixed with a bad crowd and drugs. As for your degree, you should have went for something worthwhile.
>>
>>16436975
I think you're attitude is good and you're doing for the right reasons. So you have control of your life and not at the mercy of drugs or a pimp.

Take you bf to a few places and sit with him. Tell him what you will and won't do. Let him set some limits so he feels part of it.

Don't let it take over your life and be very very careful.
>>
>>16436977
>>16436973

She is not posting on 4chan though, I am. And, I am but an amateur with no field experience, hence why I came here to see if there's anyone out there that can help me convince my bf that the stripping deal is fine. I'm not guaranteeing that I will make big money, I was stating that there is a possibility that I could.
>>
This honestly sounds like a situation that is a choice. If he isn't comfortable with it now, he likely never will be. This means you need to choose between your boyfriend or extra money.
>>
>>16437029
Thank you, this is good advice! I appreciate it, anon.
>>
>>16437028
Anon pls, you know I meant "who cares as long as they're happy" in so far as, "as long as they're happy, and not infringing upon anyone's human right".

And yes, I should have gone for a better degree, but at least it's something!
>>
>>16437041
Sadly, I think you're right. I love him way more than the possibility of being an exotic dancer though, so if he's not cool with it, I will drop it entirely. Oh well!
>>
>>16437056
Good choice. It's just money and wealth rarely brings happiness. An English major should understand that.
>>
>>16437029
Same anon here.

BTW, the fact he isn't cool with it is a good thing for your relationship. He really values you, which is better than him not caring what you do. So don't get carried away with being too cool about being stripper/dancer at the expense of his desire for you to be his special gal.
>>
>>16437062
You're absolutely right! However, it is nice to have a few luxuries, you know what I mean? I have love, I have my family, but we don't have a lot of money... There will be other opportunities, I suppose.
>>
>>16437066
You are very right, and I don't want to risk our relationship over a job. He means everything to me, so if he absolutely doesn't feel comfortable with it, I will drop it. Thank you again, anon. :3
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.