[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please god, help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 2

File: 15243.png (566KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
15243.png
566KB, 500x750px
Four years ago, on August 30 2010, I smoked salvia. I had none of the classic effects. There were no hallucinations, no "tripping", nothing of the sort. But it destroyed my life in monumental, disasterous ways I have still yet to stablize from. There was at once a feeling of aimless anxiety and fear and panic - not about anything in particular, just this incredibly unwell feeling, and it was so alarming I ran around my house and bashed my head into pillows. I hoped it would all go away, as salvia leaves the body entirely within an hour. It never went away. I'm sure the problems that follow were "built-in" for me and may/may not have come out otherwise, but this is what ripped them straight to the forefront of my psyche.

I have obsessional, intrusive negative thoughts that pervade everything I do, at all times of every single day. They are most typically nebulous, and fly by in flashes, but the "aura" of anxiety around them is incredibly strong. There are high-intensity times where they stop being nebulous and start coming more into focus and that is absolutely terrifying. They last for weeks or months at a time, making thinking about anything else impossible. They've gone from being about my derealization, to sexuality, to violence. I often think about what it would be like to kill the person I'm next to, to push them down the stairs, to do terrible things to animals. This combined with my derealization, the kind that takes the "life" away from everything, is unimaginably difficult to deal with.
>>
My derealization came on as well from the accident. It has taken away the "life" or "color" from everything. I'll look at something beautiful and realize it's just chemicals, or I'll look at a friend and despite having an ordinary, pleasant conversation, I'll think about how they're just a horrifying bag of meat with weird eyeballs and muscles and gross guts acting on survivalistic urges. It takes away the spirit from everything, it makes everything artificial and meaningless and disgusting. It's not how I WANT to think, but it's the lens through which my mind interprets everything, and combined with the purely obsessional OCD it's incredibly distressing and it makes me not just so disconnected from the magic of reality here, but also so, so scared of my mind and what I'm capable of doing. Looking at meat makes me very uncomfortable. Anatomy books are like nightmare fuel.

From the salvia forward, I have an encompassing extreme anxiety - not about anything in particular, there's nothing I'm anxious "about" - just an extreme paralytic "nervous" feeling. I believe it's partially related to feeling like I am crazy or unwell or that I may become unstable at any moment, but that "anxiety" started the very second the salvia accident began. That aimless coating of a feeling has never gone away. I haven't had a sense of well being in four years. This makes every second of every single hour that I'm awake uncomfortable at best and agonizing at worst.
>>
If I'm not engaged with something at all times, my mind zeroes in on those thoughts and that anxiety and amplifies them intensely. This makes going to bed a dangerous, scary race between my thoughts and falling asleep.

I could not finish high school. I could not hold onto a single job I got. It has gotten worse and worse over the years with no sign of recovery. I've been to several different hospitals over and over again, and they've collectively done nothing. I didn't get help for years because I was led to believe the medical industry was evil, was out to get me, etc etc etc., and because I simply had no idea where to go. Every hospital I ever went to was stumped, told me I had "anxiety" and sent me home.

I've tried over and over and over again as hard and as best as I can. I can barely function in my day to day life. My mind is an absolute living nightmare. I have no memory, I hardly sleep, I cannot focus, being awake is like being in complete mental anguish. I hear horrible demonic thoughts, reality hasn't existed for me since 2010, time is in constant distortion, I cannot keep track of even simple tasks. I could not complete highschool because of this. I haven't been able to hold any job for longer than a month. I can barely get through each day alive. I had been homeless for four years, and I am now on a couch, and I am deeply upset being a burden to them. I've been doing Harbor Homes but I need 24/7 care, not care for 45 minutes a week or two apart. What do I do in the meantime besides sit and shake and cry and hold it in further and try not to kill myself from the agony?
>>
>>14508116
Is this more anxiety or hallucinations and voices a' la schizophrenia?

Weed and related products are well known for inducing psychosis in predisposed individuals. Pretty much the only treatment is abstinence and regular anti-psychotics.
>>
One of the worst parts is that when this is happening - the worst it gets, the more quiet I get, the further into my head I go. There's no outside signs, there's no shaking, no heavy breathing, no nothing. On the outside I am calm and docile, on the inside I am drowning, flaming and screaming. No one can ever tell, and so there's never been anyone any the wiser unless I tell them.

I've done this for so long, and I'm running out of options... The ones I have need to be extremely powerful, cover all hours of the day... Not that I'm not grateful for what I have, but I need SO much more help than what I'm getting, this is is a serious emergency...
>>
>>14508123
I don't have hallucinations or voices. The thoughts are my own.
>>
>>14508138
Do you ever feel like you have special powers? Ever feel like newspapers or TV shows were made just for you?

And if its just anxiety. Did you ever get any behavioural therapy. What pills have you been on?
>>
Please, please, please help... Being awake is so unbearable...
>>
>>14508166
More like I can see through reality to something profoundly more disturbing, lacking any spirit or life or love or genuine properties. I don't have delusions.

It's definitely not JUST anxiety, as I mentioned, but the anxiety caused by these issues is immense. I've been going to this place for homeless, broke youth who're in need of help since January and the progress that I've made has been essentially zilch. I've gotten demonstrably worse. I can't afford specialized behavioral therapy or to see a therapist more than once a week. The times inbetween I am so, so alone.

I've been on Prozac, Seroquel, Ativan, Gabapentin, Trazodone, Risperidone... nothing has helped.
>>
>>14508167
First of all, are you sure it was salvia? Second, go seek psychotherapy dude, you have everything from depression to schizophrenia
>>
>>14508172
The thing about delusions is that you never see them as delusions.

Go see a psychiatrist, it's pretty clear the Salvia triggered an underlying disorder you had (which isn't unusual for it to do)
Therapy would be ideal, but start off by finding a nurse practitioner in Psychiatry and they'll work with you on finding medications to help you feel stable. You'll only need to see them at most once every 3 weeks, so it should be affordable.
>>
Do salvia again and ask the entity to fix you up.
>>
>>14508174
>First of all, are you sure it was salvia?
This.
>>
>>14508174
>>14508215
Yes. I had tendencies of this stuff before, but they were, like... normal-person levels. The second I smoked Salvia, EVERYTHING changed immediately,and it never came back. I vaguely remember what it was like to not be crazy, and it wasn't anything like this.

>>14508190
I've been going to therapy since January with no luck at all. I've had both a therapist and a psychiatrist; I've been on med after med to no avail. This is the only place I can afford as I am homeless and destitute (it's specifically run for those who are in such situations).
>>
>>14508116
>I had none of the classic effects. There were no hallucinations, no "tripping", nothing of the sort. But it destroyed my life in monumental, disasterous ways I have still yet to stablize from. There was at once a feeling of aimless anxiety and fear and panic - not about anything in particular, just this incredibly unwell feeling, and it was so alarming I ran around my house and bashed my head into pillows.

Sounds like every single time I did Salvia. Good times.
>>
>>14508116
That's terrible OP. My heart really goes out to you. The only thing I can say is that you need to keep on trying. De-realization isn't something that is well understood, so finding the right meds is a matter of trial and error, but you have to keep on trying new meds.

I've heard of at least two studies that indicate that the opioid antagonist naloxone can treat de-realization, and I would expect that this would be especially good for you because this medication works by reversing what salvia does to the brain.

The other treatment I have heard about is combining an SSRI with Modafanil. I've also heard that the anticonvulsant lamotragine can be helpful.

I really wish I could give you a cure or some definite answers but this is all I know. I hope it helps.
>>
>>14508229
Okay, assuming it was salvia, where did you get it? Or to ask the question better, is it possible that there was something in the salvia that was not supposed to be there? Because when you say this all started after you smoke it, t is obvious your current state was triggered by it, but it may have been some bullshit inside the salvia that the salvia in-took from the ground while growing up. So find out what the fuck did you actually smoke

And, of course, did you tell your doctors why did it started? Did you tell them you smoked that shit?
>>
>>14508281
Thank you for the kind words. I'll see what I can do with those.

>>14508282
I got it from a local headshop. I'm pretty sure it was just Salvia and on some level, that it simply interacted terribly, atypically and irreversibly with my brain.
>>
Doesn't sound like salvia.

Sounds more like something like bathsalts.

Sorry that this happened to you, OP. The best thing you can do for yourself is abstain from all mind-altering substanced and focus on your health.

Try a lemon juice detox. Get some organic non-GMO lemons and juice them and add them to some pure, clean, water (aka not from the faucet). Add the lemon juice to the water (because drinking lemon juice straight is too harsh on your teeth) and drink exclusively this for a week. No food or anything else. Just the lemon juice.

This is detoxify your body and decalcify your pineal gland which will help you get back into a balanced mental state.

Good luck OP, let me know if you have any questions.

Any to everyone else, always know what you are putting in your body. Never trust something just because you bought it from a store.
>>
>>14508318
And what about therapy? Did you tell them how it started? Did they MRI you at least? Or was it just your typical "I am not feeling well gimme prozac" kind of bullshit?

Because it looks like your problem is more mental than biological, but that doesn't mean they should not check your brain extensively
>>
>>14508342
Drinking water with lemon juice is not going to "detox" jack shit.
>>
>>14508362
I've told them everything in incredible detail over the period of seven months. I've definitely never been MRIed. I don't even think I've had much, if any, real psychotherapy - my therapists tend to sit me down, confirm that I'm doing terrible, tell me to do some stretches and schedule the next appointment a week away. They know my mental state is absolute hell, they know I'm extremely suicidal, they know how bad everything is, but either they aren't listening or they just don't have the expertise. I have no money, no support, no way to afford real therapy... the place I'm going is for homeless youth and they're the only place that will take me in for $0 an hour
>>
>>14508362
Don't listen to this guy.
DO NOT go on any kind of med. It is probably what has been keeping you bad.

Your brain needs to be balanced. Avoid all mind altering substances, even little thing like caffeine. Do the lemon cleanse.
>>
>>14508399
Following the trip I was unmedicated for four years and it got worse and worst and worse and worse and worse. It's only been this year that I've come to a point where I know that if I do not do something to fix both my chemistry and my thoughts, I simply cannot continue to exist.
>>
File: Infographic133[1].jpg (111KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Infographic133[1].jpg
111KB, 600x600px
>>14508392
Lemon juice is one of the best detoxes there is you idiot.
>>
>>14508402
Obviously the medication hasn't helped, though. Additional drugs do nothing for drug-induced psychosis and depersonalization. Trust.

Also, what is your diet like?

The best thing you can do for yourself is be at optimal health.
>>
>>14508411
I don't think it's psychosis - I don't hear voices, I have no hallucinations. I don't have delusions (and I mean that - I believe I have a solid grip on reality, the lens I see reality through is just absolutely horrific)

My diet has changed often over the past four years. I've gone from eating unhealthy to being on strict cleanses and diets. It hasn't really affected my thoughts or feelings or anxieties - and at this point, as a homeless person with no money I can't afford to be very picky about what I eat.

Everything is hell, though, absolute complete fucking hell.
>>
>>14508397
Well, you need better therapy obviously. Can you work? Can you save money for better treatment? I really do not envy you right now, I assume you are from USA, where I am from we pay only 40 euro per month and got all the medicare we would need. So you could try find a place where they would take care of you, even if it is outside your country.

And dont listen to this guy >>14508399, your brain chemistry cannot be repaired by a week on lemon juice. You definitely need meds for your condition, but well prescribed meds on well diagnosed mental health issue. Which, given what you wrote ITT, cannot be given to you by your current therapists
>>
>>14508430
You can be poor and still eat healthy-ish. I would recommend a vegan diet. Even if you don't agree with veganism, try it until you're better then you can go back to eating whatever mcdonals dollar menu trash you're probably eating now.

>inb4 can't be poor and vegan
Common misconception. Base your diet around rice, oats, beans, nuts/nut butter, and fruits/vegetables. Most of these things you can get at a dollar grocery.

Don't listen to "take more meds" guy. He doesn't know jack shit. I've experienced depersonalization after smoking some (what I assume was laced) weed. It did not affect me as long as you though, but I am also a pretty healthy person.

I have a lot of experiences with drugs and being in drug culture, seeing people go through similar situations.

You have nothing to lose. Just attempt this route and if it's not working just go for something else.
>>
>>14508435
I am from the USA, yes... I can't work. I've tried. I've lost job after job after job because of these issues, and I've tried so hard... I can barely even function in daily life let alone something I need to be responsible for. I'm in the middle of the disability claim process but that could take many months to go through.
>>
OK here I sort of had the same issue for awhile. I will tell you what you need OP.
You must accept these new thoughts of (person is bag of meat) as reality and accept them. Learn to enjoy that we are all meat bags. Really, there's nothing further from the truth. You want you magic back? I don't know if ignorance is magic. You are more powerful than you were before but you must learn to use your mind in ways that help. Nothing can be hidden from you anymore,no one can lie to you as you will see the truth. Learn to trust your own instincts (<- this is important) Accept your feelings, do not fight the thoughts. Mindfulness meditation may help, but again you need to accept your anger or frustration, do not fight it as that will make it stronger. Are there any classes around that you can goto? This sounds like a 'dark night of the soul.' You can pass it and then you may find something else. You need training.
>>
>>14508405
Wow, nice sources on that totally legitimate picture that you couldn't have just pulled out of your ass.
=
>>
>>14508460
Have you tried Xanax?
>>
>>14508483
I haven't, although I'm on Ativan now
>>
>>14508501
If it doent help, try asking for Xanax
>>
Mind altering drugs will NEVER cure depersonalization/derealization. Why? Because that's all you're fucking doing when you take those substances. They are depersonalizing you. Why the fuck do you think people take xanax to party?

If you just type in something like "cure for drug induced derealization" you get a bunch of people saying they got better through exercise and detoxing.

You obviously don't really want help if you won't even consider changing your lifestyle, OP.

Enjoy your waking nightmare.
>>
>>14508511
>got better through exercise and detoxing
For the last fucking time, you cannot correct the chemistry of your brain by walking around and detoxing. That is a product charlatans sell. And everyone knows those "mind altering" drugs are not there to cure the disease, they are here to cure the SYMPTOMS. So you wouldn't feel like shit all the time. The only thing that can help Op is proper therapy, but unfortunately for him, he cannot afford it.
>>
>>14508545
What you eat has a direct effect on the chemistry of your brain. Exercise stimulates neuron growth. Basic fucking biochemistry.

But psychiatrists will shove drugs down your throat before they ever recommend a diet change.

But people who recommend better lifestyle choices are the charlatans? Sure.

And curing symptoms is not good enough. Especially when you become reliant on the drugs that only cure symptoms and do not fix the problem.
>>
>>14508553
>What you eat has a direct effect on the chemistry of your brain. Exercise stimulates neuron growth
Not to the point to cure even a panic disorder you dipshit. And charlatans are retards like you with no basic knowledge of biochemistry, psychology and neuroscience who are claiming that fucking lemonade will fix what Op has, which is possibly more than one mental disorder. That is so fucking retarded it is on par with voodoo bullshit.And I never said curing symptoms is enough but it is important as hell if the symptoms are even preventing you to hold a fucking job

So pack your degree in bulshitology, or whatever magazine it was you read about the almighty lemon
>>
>>14508576
It helped mine. I had a whole slurry of mental disorders that didn't get better until I started taking better care of myself. I still struggle with depression but I'm way better off than I used to be and was able to graduate college recently.

You can look into things yourself. I recommended the lemon cleanse because it decalcifies the pineal gland. When the pineal gland is detoxified it promotes feeling of wellness and peace your surroundings - instead of the world looking disgusting like OP is experiencing.

Don't be so closed minded. OP is already on medication and it's not helping. People like you just want him to keep wasting money cycling through medication after medication when he could just change something as simple as what he eats and be better off for it.

I said it once and I will say it again: you do not cure drug induced DP/DR with more drugs.
>>
>>14508116
I took acid a couple months ago for the first time and smoked a shit ton of weed with it too.. I was paranoid up the ass days after and i felt different and my mentality on life changed completely.. I started thinking "the cops were going to get me"... I guess the best thing to do is stop doing drugs and find an alternative outlet to relieve stress/anxiety. I started working out with my friend and rid myself of drugs.. now i still have that weird outlook on life but most of my minor schizo is gone and i think in a couple of months ill be completely fine.. just heard it takes time for ur mental psyc to recover from hardcore drug use
>>
>>14508608
every single hour of every single day for four years, and it's getting nothing but worse
>>
>>14508607
>It helped mine
Ever heard of placebo and nocebo effect? That is the real culprit behind you being sick and then, suddenly, better. You said it yourself, you are still depressed, which means you are only curing symptoms, not the disease. Basically you convinced yourself lemon is your lord and savior, that is why you are feeling better but you are not cured. Your better lifestyle may have overall great effect on your body per se, but that is fucking Life 101.

So again. Your brain is too fucking complex to be cured by vitamin C or running around, that will boost your immunity but that is about it. And if your immune system could cure panic disorder or schizophrenia, it would be fucking much more easy to cure it.

You are basically saying to Op to disregard professional treatment and try the cat in the bad you are giving him, because you convinced yourself that cat helped you and you do not even realize it
>>
I smoke weed regularly, but the one time I did salvia it wasn't really THAT bad, it lasted for maybe 10 minutes where everything started to look trippy. Peoples faces looked cartoony and I could see the end of my nose in my vision and it looked like a legit cartoon nose so I went in the bathroom and tripped out looking at myself until it was over.

My dad did salvia, was leaning up against a tree, then he just falls over and yells "I SWEAR TO GOD THAT TREE JUST MOVED FROM UNDER ME".

I also used to snort these "bath salts" or like fake cocaine called "ladybug" which was under some guise as ladybug attractant. I snorted a whole vile of that shit and stared at the airport outside for an hour thinking some shit was going to go down.
>>
>>14508632
Have you tried smoking salvia again to see what happens?
>>
>>14508632
You sound like you want to complain more than you want to get better.

>>14508638
Only I didn't change my lifestyle for mental health benefits. I went vegan for ethical reasons and exercised because I wanted to lose weight and be in shape. The effect it had on me mentally I didn't even realize until later.

If you think diet and excercise does not affect your mental health then you're seriously uneducated.

OP does not have schizophrenia, they have DP/DR. Drug induced.

OP has already had preofessional treatment and it has not helped. I am offering an alternative they I know has helped myself and others. Why don't you actually look into it instead of being dismissive?

>>14508641
I highly doubt what OP has was salvia. Sounds like it was bathsalts or some other kind of manufactured chemical that was sold as salvia.
>>
>>14508660
I could never do that. I couldn't bare to. It was the single most traumatizing thing that has ever happened to me. I have PTSD relating to altered states of mind - I cannot smoke weed, cannot drink, cannot even drink coffee or do anything other than be totally baseline.
>>
>>14508679
wow I can't type for shit
I have not slept
>>
>>14508679
>Why don't you actually look into it instead of being dismissive?
Oh I do know what you are talking about, but that is not the issue at hand. Because more than once, you called to dismiss all the professional help and well full alternative medicine. But here is the thing about alternative medicine. While it can improve your overall heath when you are healthy, it will NEVER cure mental health disorder of any kind

>OP has already had preofessional treatment and it has not helped
And this statement is the reason why you are a charlatan. Ops professional help was nothing to none according to what he stated. Not a proper one. And you, instead of noticing that, immediately disregarded the entire fields of psychology, neuroscience, biochemistry and biology itself, while the solution you proposed was lemon juice and walking. You are Ken Ham of lemons
>>
>>14508682
Try it. If the result would be the same as the first time, it was salvia that triggered your current state. But if not, there is something else with your brain
>>
>>14508738
I didn't offer "alternative medicine", I offered health. Optimal health. Alternative medicine is fucking acupuncture. I offered the lemon cleanse to activate is pineal gland, as I have explained a million time, because I thought it would be something that would help. Not as the answer to all OP's problems.

>And this statement is the reason why you are a charlatan. Ops professional help was nothing to none according to what he stated.
>I've been on Prozac, Seroquel, Ativan, Gabapentin, Trazodone, Risperidone
This alone says enough. Drugs are not helping. Your advice is to offer more drugs. Nice.

>>14508745
Do not fucking listen to this advice wow. Unless you want to risk going back to square one.
>>
>>14508764
>Do not fucking listen to this advice wow. Unless you want to risk going back to square one.

I agree. Dont do it again! If it's really that bad. Seek professional help. As in going to see a doctor.
>>
>>14508764
>I offered health. Optimal health
Holy fucking shit. You are a genius of our time. Who would have thought that being healthy is good for your health? This is nobel prize worth, I am telling you

Also you completely ignored the fact that Ops therapist dont give a shit and just prescribes medicine. That is why the drugs he was using aren't helping, because his diagnosis is probably wrong in the first place. First, correct diagnosis, second, meds to cure the symptoms, third, therapy to cure the disease. You want to disregard all of this. But of course you have a solution. Lemon juice! BEST. PLAN. EVER
>>
>>14508764
>Unless you want to risk going back to square one.
Looking at what Op wrote, that would be actually better than his current state
>>
>>14508862
Meanwhile millions of Americans sit their fat fuck asses in front of the tv eating cheetoes and hormone-infused burgers and wonder why they're depressed as shit. They go into the psychiatrists office and instead of stating the obvious "you eat like shit so obviously you feel like shit" they go you have depression! Medication is the answer! $$$$$$$

But that process is completely flawless and devoid of error, right? Shit's not as simple as "correct diagnosis>meds>therapy". If you respect the field of psychology then you should recognize this. The human brain is complex as fuck and not everyone's going to respond to medication or therapy.

You want to shit on someone for suggesting lifestyle changes and pretend that psychiatry is the end-all-be-all to mental health, and not loaded to the brim with malpractice and methods that are not even fully understood by psychiatry itself.

You offer someone out of touch with reality a drug that will make them more out of touch with reality.

Get the fuck out of here, seriously.
>>
>>14508942
damn. This post was fucking real as shit... the sad truth about the world now adays.
>>
>>14508942
You mean those millions of american who have diabetes, bad joints and hearth problem and do realize it is because of their lifestyle? Yeah, I am sure because they eat junk food they do not know healthy lifestyle leads to a healthy body. And even so that is besides the fucking point in this thread you retard, as Op not even once stated whether he is overweight or not

>You want to shit on someone for suggesting lifestyle changes and pretend that psychiatry is the end-all-be-all to mental health
No, I am shitting on someone who is telling to someone obviously severely mentally damaged that meds is not the answer, lemonade is.That is why I am shitting on you. Had you said improve your lifestyle, it may help you, i would not say a word. But no, you went full bioretard, disregarding all the meds and psychology and biology and neuroscience and even therapy with what solution again? Lemonade? You offering someone out of touch with reality a lemonade as a solution? You are a disgusting piece of shit that is deliberately misinforming a troubled soul, telling him to ignore those who spend years in school studying the subject and refusing meds that were developed over years of scientific process and tested over and over again until proven good enough to cure the symptoms. You tell him to ignore all of it, because the real solution is lemonade. Fucking lemonade

That is why I am shitting on you. Not because you are advocating healthier lifestyle, as you didn't do that. I am shitting on you because you are a piece of shit that is disregarding everything that can possibly help with your solution being DRINK FUCKING LEMONADE
>>
>>14508942
I don't feel depressed. I can deal with sadness. I feel like a CRAZY person, with unclean, terrible thoughts and a sense of true mental unrest. There is something VERY WRONG with me and no diet that I've had over the past four years following the Salvia accident has affected that in any way.
>>
>>14509041
Diet cannot help you, you need complete check of your brain, even MRI and definitely a better doctor. That is your only hope
>>
>>14509037
The "fat american" reference was meant to highlight a common problem with psychiatry today, not as a reference to OP.

You keep going back to the "lemonade" like a fucking retard when I've said over and over again it was offered as something to help. Not as a cure. Not as an alternative to fucking zoloft. Reread my posts. I said a million times "focusing on your health is the best thing you can do", asked about their diet, recommended veganism. You're just too focused on the lemon juice recommendation for some fucking reason.

Lemon juice detoxifies your body. It helps decalcify the pineal gland. The pineal gland produces melatonin which can positively effect mood disorder. I'm not pulling this out of my ass. You say "lemon juice" as if it is a ridiculous idea which just shows how little you know.

>>14509041
Did you actually have a diet change? A more than five month diet change? And not a fad diet, but a legitimate, healthy, eating style?

If medication, lifestyle changes, or anything else doesn't help then just have yourself commited. At least you will have somewhere to sleep and won't be able to hurt anyone.

If not, stop being such a baby. You literally sound like a baby. All you've said in this thread is "it just keeps getting worse! I've tried that and it didn't help! My life is a nightmare! Nothing can help me!" I am starting to think you're either an attention-seeker or a troll.
>>
>>14509116
Yes, there have been terms of six-to-twelve months where I've completely changed my diet. They've made it easier to get up in the morning, easier to move around, my stomach doesn't feel as weird... and on the other hand, they have done NOTHING to affect my mental illness. If anything, they've made my focus clearer, which is then ON the mental illness, bringing it further into play, which is a goddamn horror show. If my issue was depression, maybe your advice would work well! But this is not normal-people imbalance. Something fucking catastrophic happened and over four years I haven't recovered, I've only gotten progressively worse.

With all due respect to you dude, I have tried a LOT of things throughout those four years. I'm trying to relate what I have and haven't tried. I'm sorry the things I have tried come across as "sounding like a baby" to you. I'm not a troll.
>>
>>14509116
So I see, still disregarding the entire field of psychology and pharmacology, this time with veganism being the cure for mental illness. And the only retard with lomenade here is you, as you are proposing it as a cure for this >>14509041. I cannot even describe the amount of denial if you think decalcifying part of your brain will solve that. Again, ignoring more than one field of study. And yes drinking lemon juice and lemon juice only for a month is a retarded idea, basically all the supposed "this is da best detox, just one shit per day and you completely fine in week" bullshit is. It harms you more than helps you.

Veganism, lemon detox, if that would be your solution when someone would complain about being tired all the time, I would completely ignore it. But you are suggesting it as a treatment for mental illness? While your argument is " you need to focus on your health brah". The fuck? Do you even know what mental illness is you idiot? You cannot get rid of it just by eating properly, you need special treatment. The kind of special treatment you are disregarding over and over again.

Typical vegans with their CABBAGE IS SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS delusion. Stay away from health issue discussions, you are doing more damage than good
>>
>>14509177
Have you ever thought that maybe you're just a hateful person who genuinely want to hurt others/themselves, then? Serious question. Longterm effects from drug induced psychosis/DP/DR are largely a myth. As long as the person stays sober they usually return a normal state of mind within a month or two. A year at most. Longer than a year is unheard of. It is possible the experience simply awakened these dormant feelings in you and you just genuinely feel this way. In which case, I dunno, find Jesus or something. I don't know what to tell you.

Look for some kind of spiritual salvation. I can't tell you how to find it.

I don't know what you want people to tell you? What's your plan of action from here?
>>
>>14509180
You're still not grasping anything. And no, you don't drink it for a month. For a week, or if you don't mind waiting longer for the results you can just drink it every day on an empty stomach while still eating other foods. I like how you just completely disregard the fact that it has a positive effect on mood disorders.

People like you recommend medication without taking lifestyle into consideration. Why can't you see that that's a problem? People treat their mental illnesses with lifestyle changes all the time and ignoring that is retarded. Many people combine lifestyle changes and therapy. Some even still use medication. Point is, disregarding healthy lifestyle changes as an effective way to treat mental illness is even disregarding a field you're pretending to know so much about. No good psychologist would recommend JUST taking meds and JUST going to therapy if their are glaring red flags in someones personal life. Of course, most psychiatrists aren't good. Most of them just want to make money.

For the millionth time: you're telling someone with a detachment from reality to take a medication that... detaches them from reality. That helps how?

People like you do the damage when you try your hardest to discredit people offering harmless ideas. OP would not die from a week of drinking lemon juice and might actually benefit from it. Why is that so offensive to you? Because it's not prescribed? You're living in a box.
>>
>>14509248
I'm not a hateful person at my very core. I'm a loving person, an INFP, a hippie through highschool - this hasn't made me hateful, just extremely disconnected. I don't think it would bother me having these thoughts if I wanted to hurt others.

I don't know what my plan of action is. Continue on a path of dying. I really, genuinely don't know.
>>
>>14509265
You either wise up or die. You say all these things haven't helped. Now you know what your only option is: help yourself.

If you don't, you die. And the world loses nothing of value.

If you're not okay with that, then fight through it. Ignore the thoughts, tell them they're wrong. Set goals for yourself.

It's that or die.
>>
I agree with your take >>14509248. I used to have these seriously weird/absurd/scary thoughts pop into my head that I couldn't reconcile with. It wasnt till months later that I could very confidently chalk them up to being just normal thought processes or just intrusive thoughts. Anxiety and DP, imo, can cause you to block certain parts of your personality and memories or whatever and in turn cause more fear anxiety because you have nothing to reference.
>>
>>14509261
I dont know, can you seriously not read or are you just retarded. Not even once did I say lifestyle should not be considered. Quite the opposite, i told you few times I couldn't care less if you advise only that. But you are genuinely claiming to disregard professional treatment. And then you go with JUST TAKING MEDS when i specifically said that is not the cure for disease, but for symptoms. You really have to be a retard of enormous magnitude not to understand what that means.

>Of course, most psychiatrists aren't good. Most of them just want to make money.
Oh my fucking god, you are the one who is detached from reality here. You are promoting detoxing methods, which have been the core of scams since 1950s while disregarding a field of study with more than 100 years of tradition? Fields of study that can cure genuine mental illness, you disregard it and claim being vegan is the solution for mental problems? Dude, you should go check yourself, I am genuinely convinced you have a mental illness yourself. You are like creationist of psychology, disregard the evidence and go with what i want to believe.

And harmless ideas? You told Op to disregard ALL THE FUCKING SCIENCE BEHIND THIS, to ignore meds, to ignore psychologist and to go vegan cause that is the cure, and you consider that a harmless idea? Yeah, and I am the danger here.
>>
op should do dmt.
>>
>>14509116
kill yourself you fucking idiot. OP ignore this retard.
>>
>>14509310
psychiatry is a 100 yrs old fraud
i bet you're atheist and believe science is everything in this world

have fun being a peasant
>>
>>14509310
OP has stated that medication has not helped them, I asked them if they had just considered changing lifestyle habits. It's really not that hard to figure out. Medication is not helping OP. Get that through your fucking head.

>You are promoting detoxing methods, which have been the core of scams since 1950s
Oh yeah it's totally a scam to go buy some lemons. I secretly represent lemon co. We make billions a year off of lemon cleanses. Shit's great, yo.

Healthy lifestyle changes help mental illness. You're just ignoring simple facts. I told OP to stop taking meds because 1. They were not helping anyways, and 2. it is counter-intuitive as a treatment to DP/DR. I am not a doctor, but neither than you. I take issue with it based on my own experiences and research and really you can't say shit about that.

It's a harmless idea to try a lemon cleanse. It's a harmless idea to go vegan. I specifically said if it's not working out for him he could move on to trying other things. But thanks to idiots like you he will just keep cycling through pills looking for something that isn't there.
>>
>>14508511
PLEASE....... FUCKING........DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We get it ok?!?! You know fucking everything and your smarter than doctors and lawyers and business executives now shove a lemon up your fuckin ass and die!!!!
>>
>>14509492
what if OP simply hasn't found the right medications?
>>
miles ur gey
>>
>>14509526
What if they haven't? What if the next medication OP tries makes them feel peachy? Or what if the next medication they try kills them? What if they eat a million lemons and cure cancer???? Who knows anything?? Why do we criticize someone offering advice we deem as harmful fully knowing our advice could be harmful as well? Why anything?
>>
>>14509526
That is the point
>>
>>14509492
>I am not a doctor,
No shit, i would have guessed that in a hundred yea-
> it is counter-intuitive as a treatment to DP/DR
nevermind
>>
sorry to hear that, op. wish the poor weren't so helpless in this country otherwise you might be able to get real help.
>>
OP those symptoms are quite THE great deal, you have awoken, forcefully, parts in you that connect to ESP, magic whatever... Try meditation and seek God you were not prepared go ask /x/
Blessings God is with you
>>
>>14510400
Oh my........ Hey since lemons are good for this guy, will apples and bananas cure my schizophrenia?
>>
>>14510088
This thread makes me feel like shit about humanity. There's literally nothing I can think of that can help this guy given that he's in the US.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.