[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/stg/- Slave Trainer General/Maledom general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 43

File: 1477083389028.jpg (48KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
1477083389028.jpg
48KB, 242x242px
Get fucked annie edition

Source image = star wars trainer

THIS GENERAL ISN'T JUST ABOUT SLAVE TRAINERS OTHER GENRES OF GAMES FIT HERE ALSO (Please read the next part for further clarification)

This is a general about slave trainer games and the creation of games where you play as a male and dominate women. Discussion about games not being created here is also acceptable as long as it's related to the topic at hand(ie playing a male and dominating women).

If you're working on a game and want to list a pastebin here speak up please.

Maverick wrote a guide for scripting. Shows how to write/structure scenes for coders. Good for idea-guys & script-writers:
http://pastebin.com/gRyrGgDt

Info on character generators:
http://pastebin.com/CaevjctD

Links to other games
http://pastebin.com/M4XCN5GH

Korra Trainer/Breaking Bat/Incredibles trainer/Tifa trainer/Momcest trainer/Ben ten trainer/bitch breaker(Anon projects not related to Witch Trainer)
http://pastebin.com/sfWvm8Bc

Contact info for major contributors:
https://quip.com/I2f8AaPEEr0a
Some of these people are looking for writers and artists. If you're interested mention it

Report & ignore shitposters, people that scream proxyfag/samefag/waifu/waifufag, people that post beast and hamplanet attention whores
>>
First for blue loli demons
>>
File: 1473068018215.png (352KB, 666x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473068018215.png
352KB, 666x1000px
>>
File: 1476974641748.jpg (87KB, 1280x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1476974641748.jpg
87KB, 1280x1047px
>>
File: 1476976399180.jpg (92KB, 816x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1476976399180.jpg
92KB, 816x1280px
>>
File: Girls.png (779KB, 1500x747px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
779KB, 1500x747px
>>
File: 222222.png (1MB, 2343x2271px) Image search: [Google]
222222.png
1MB, 2343x2271px
>>
File: 1476779533612.png (549KB, 913x881px) Image search: [Google]
1476779533612.png
549KB, 913x881px
>>
File: 1473440423252.jpg (33KB, 332x256px) Image search: [Google]
1473440423252.jpg
33KB, 332x256px
>>
Dic Dev here are youuu
>>
>>
>>942153
He needs to five us more monster girls and loli
>>
>>942138
That game is called Orange Trainer. Not Star Wars Trainer.
>>
>>942206
Yeah I remembered that after I posted it sorry.
>>
>>942206
demon when
>>
>>942206
I meant demo when
>>
>>942153
what's going on, blue loli demon?
Yeah I was thinking about that haha
>>
>>942189
Yep, I am doing the stores right now but I will do the rest of drawings soon.

Since there were too many "petite's" by mistake (literally half the characters for the first demo were "petites", and that was well, uneven) we will do shortstacks instead.

Well if you had to decide whats better, chinchilla girl "petite", or dodo girl "petite"? The other one will be shortstack.
>>
>>942253
I'd like a blue loli demon.
>>
>>942260
>shortstack
GOBLIN GIRL TIME
>>
>>942260
dodo
>>942268
or a goblin
>>
>>942253
Just wanted to make sure you will still around.

Any plans for a extremely unrealistic mega tit girl?
>>
>>942266
Well there will be a petite than you will be able to transform into a sucubus, I will give the option for a couple of colours likely

>>942268
yeah haha two for the first release

>>942270
There is already a goblin on the line.

Yeah actually dodo sounds more logical to be shorstack, even the text of the potion that she gives and increases your hips and ass says "Well, they are flightless for a reason..."
>>
>>942273
I agree with the dodo plan
>>
>>942260
Dodo
>>
>>942273
Forgot my name, im retarded like that

>>942272
Yeah, there should be some options for that, you should be able to change some of the followers, and I think the MILF is likely the option that you will be able to grow more.
>>
>>942278
>Yeah, there should be some options for that, you should be able to change some of the followers, and I think the MILF is likely the option that you will be able to grow more.
Eh, you should have one that starts that way and is focused on it.
>>
>>942278
I look forward to more updates
>>
File: 023.jpg (85KB, 465x933px) Image search: [Google]
023.jpg
85KB, 465x933px
So yeah guess I missed the friday update.

Again things are going good, we finished the code and the boring content (items, equipment, etc.) and now we are working in the descriptions of the city, stores, and such, so still not super exciting but this will be done in less than a week, and then we start doing the followers and NPCs.

Right now we have our 3 main followers of your city: Helena (the maid), Abbadon (the tomboy petite) and Junia (the red dress milf).

Also, im cleaning up the old drawings I had to make them slightly better and higher res for the game

Helena will have a corruption/purity path, a romantic one, and you will be able to make her a slave if you want too.

The others two we are still working the details.

Other followers in the first demo will be: A very strong deer-man that will be in charge of the gym, a fox-girl for the inn, a nerd shota wallaby (in charge of the com-... book shop), , and a gecko gypsy in charge of the tattoo shop.

>>942289
Since I need to rework her drawing (as Helena right here) I may do that
>>
>>942297
>Since I need to rework her drawing (as Helena right here) I may do that
Depends how you do it. It would be weird if she was just a human and was like that.

I'd expect something like that to be a monster girl something. Cow girl, oni, nymph, etc.
>>
>>942297
She looks like she needs a dicking
>>
>>942143
>>942145
>>942147
>>942156
BIGGER!
>>
>>942297
>fox girl
Kitsune?
>>
>>942310
Yes.
The game will have a non-furry and non-futa option, so everything will have its regular version

>>942303
How big are you thinking? Well but actually you will have eventually the option to make her a cow girl so yeah, that makes sense. Maybe as a human she has a cap and she wants to be transformed so they can grow more
>>
New Opala beta (1.09) is out, anyone have a link?
>>
>>942318
>How big are you thinking? Well but actually you will have eventually the option to make her a cow girl so yeah, that makes sense. Maybe as a human she has a cap and she wants to be transformed so they can grow more
Well I said mega tits, at least way bigger than her head.
>>
File: 023 copy copy.jpg (122KB, 982x524px) Image search: [Google]
023 copy copy.jpg
122KB, 982x524px
>>942325
Oh rightm well, she will be pretty busty but sure, we look forward to that, game would be pretty pointless if you couldn't get that much variety.

So this is the potion store, here you will find items that will help you tune up your character (and change followers in the future) as much as you like. There will be also a salon and other places at the start, this is just the first one im doing.

Are the names obvious or they are kinda obscure?
>>
>>942331
The name looks fine.
>>
>>942331
Ehh. Having weird potion names is fine, just have an ingame codex or something.
>>
>>942331
Honestly what I mean is you need some extreme characters that were extreme before being customized.

Makes the character more interesting, the eventual cowgirl fetish is more your control over her I would imagine.
>>
>>942338
Yah, anyway there will be a hover with a description so people will know what they do.

>>942344
Well, that I guess we can do, maybe not these but surely we will
>>
>>942348
>Well, that I guess we can do, maybe not these but surely we will
Just adds more to the world, it would be weird if people only really looked strange because you made strange.
>>
It's spelled "bestiality"
>>
>>942206
where can I play this.
>>
>>942504
in 2018
>>
>>942481
bestiality is best -iality
>>
>>942670
cant say bestiality without ial
>>
>>942674
or best
>>
File: 1243125-4.png (38KB, 505x600px) Image search: [Google]
1243125-4.png
38KB, 505x600px
>MMHMH MPH PFHM MHH MMMHH MH MHHHHH [Unrecognizable Mumbling]
>>
>>942534
FUCK. I really dig Flick's style.
>>
>>942670
Deer penis
I don't think I like you anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djYz6p3i-t0
>>
File: plumeria.jpg (154KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
plumeria.jpg
154KB, 1200x675px
>>942777
how about a new hairstyle pic related?
Linear pls
>>
>>942834
That has got to be the most stupid thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>942670
Actually, it's just bestial -ity, you dogfucker
>>
>>942854
What is this meme?

I went away for a while but each thread now has it
>>
>>942928
It's the "Mods are fags" guy trying a new tatic
>>
Yo, been away for 2 weeks, can someone catch me up? What's new?
>>
>>942837
well it's a ganguro style. that's exactly the point of why i want it. she would hate and because it's demeaning
>>
>>942972

Get your priorities straight - tan first.
>>
>>942206

How in the fuck is there this retarded Orange Trainer shit before there's a good Princess Leia game?

Like so many good scenarios for corruption scenarios with her:

Captured on the death star and being interrogated in New Hope

Stuck in isolation on the Millennium Falcon with Han in Empire strikes back.

Most obvious of all, put in a skimpy outfit and forced to be Jabba's slave...

HOW IS THERE NOT AN ORIGINAL TRILOGY TRAINER GAME

You can't tell me people are more interested in whatever the fuck this orange tentacle head girl is from a stupid cartoon for children, when we all grew up fapping to Princess Leia in a slave bikini.
>>
elo where do I go for the final mission (I think) of overwhored.

I've cleared all the teleport locations and now the Tower Mistress joined my party to go kill some heroine or something and I'm clueless as to where to go.
>>
File: thug life.png (114KB, 505x600px) Image search: [Google]
thug life.png
114KB, 505x600px
>>942834
>>
>>942966
TrainerFan and Tropic pretended to be in a challenge but in reality both of then pussied out

But we all know Tropic lost by default
>>
>>942996

Hell, there's probably enough fanart to make a game from if someone wanted to piece it all together a la Slav Trainer.
>>
>>943000
can you make her even more bald?
>>
>>943003
Except it's on Thursday, dumbass
>>
>>943029
lol you believe tropic, thats qt
>>
>>943003
>>943038
Maybe he will go full dropic mode.
>>
File: no.png (68KB, 505x600px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
68KB, 505x600px
>>943007
>>
>>942996
No one gives a fuck about Leia
>>
>>943161
I do

anything is better than original characters
>>
>>943161
This.
>>
>>943171
Original characters are better than 99% of all star wars character. Especially Leia.
>>
>>943171
see
>>943161
>>
File: kawaii.png (141KB, 458x633px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii.png
141KB, 458x633px
>>943003
I'm a winer
>>
>>943000
the position of the head and the hair isn't the same but oh well.
can you maybe put with an annoyed/angry face?
>>
>>942996
All those scenarios aren't very good for a trainer game. These games need a scenario where you gradually corrupt the trainee while acquiring resources. How much of a game can you get out of an interrogation room on the Death Star? It would be one scene long where you torture her. They just become rape games. Corruption like in Four Elements Trainer is much better than rape.
>>
How do you get the sex scene with Iris and Lola in PT Gold?
>>
>>942996
Fuck off
>>
>>943171
Then make one
>>
So whats the ETA on this Ben 10 trainer?
>>
>>943576
Finish the game with both in love with you or whatever you want to call it.
>>
I'm playing Princess Trainer Gold and I remember there being a cheat in game to extra gold but I can't find it. Is there some hacked version i played?
>>
>>943672
Eventuallyâ„¢
>>
>>943708
No, you can do it in the real version. I remember because I requested a work around. I think you hit ` and then type g=200.
>>
>>943552
Dude, Slave Leia in Jabba's palace is far and away one of the most classic corruption stories there is.
>>
All these fucking ideas, when will something actually get made?
>>
>>944088
Never
>>
>>944092
Seriously, all we fucking see is "would you guys like a [Insert obviously favourable game idea in here]" which gets people talking for a few minutes then the "dev" dies off. Anyone here remember the teen titans trainer? Got everyone hyped for a week then dropped off the map.

Trainerfan couldn't keep to his dates which is the first fucking thing a dev of any kind should be able to do.

Fucking hell, can we some consistency?
>>
>>944103
>Anyone here remember the teen titans trainer?

I remember Teen Titans Trainer I even have the art they posted on stg somewhere on my computer
>>
>>944103
I remember the /T/ one that died, I remember a non linear one that also died.
>>
>>944121
>/T/
it always called /stg/
>>
>>944121
My suggestion is that we stop giving these ideafags so much praise until they actually release something. As much as I don't like artguy, he gets a pass for having a lot of art.

That being said, others need to be validated before we start treating them like the shit. Off the top of my head I can remember a few projects that are gone into the wind: Hypnomom, fire emblem trainer, Lewd house, pretty fucking sure that there's one more I'm missing.

Art really shouldn't mean anything unless the person making it has been shown to develop a good gameplay system. That's actually what worries me about the Zelda game. As everyone of us here will know, your gameplay HAS to match your art. From what I've seen from Zelda guy, it's just going to be a sequence of "show picture, hide picture, text, click button, text, show boobs, show CG = win."

Gameplay is what makes your game and art different. Akabur could have very well made a visual novel with his art for princess trainer, yet he didn't and made it more freeform.

That's the statement.

Dic Dev doesn't get a clear too, that type of game is one of the most easiest types of shit to spit out. Literally requires zero skill in any regard.

Don't get me wrong dic guy if you're lurking, not saying you won't deliver. Just saying that when you bring up a proper playable version, then we can talk, right now it's just ideas ideas ideas.
>>
>>944138
>Dic Dev doesn't get a clear too, that type of game is one of the most easiest types of shit to spit out. Literally requires zero skill in any regard.
this right here
>>
>>943581
I'm busy making something else

>>943294

All i did was copy the pokegirl over it and erase her. It was meant as a joke
>>
>>944138
Well I didn't said you required skill to do this kind of game, but what you need is a lot of discipline. We aim to release the first demo pretty soon and it will have over 200 pages of content, which means that when im not coding or drawing im writing too along the writer, to produce around 10 pages per day.

So yeah, it ain't hard per se, but it's a lot of work
>>
>>944138
As someone who offered to help the Zelda guy it is probably going to be a Zelda themed click to proceed Witch trainer type thing

I don't really understand what else you expected, that's what these games are. We aren't sticking tits into Breath of the Wild
>>
>>944138
Also dunno why you say it requires 0 skills.
I draw and I code, as far as i'm concerned those two are skills.

Not saying im the best or even great, thats fair enough, i'm at best amateur in both areas (as I said when I started the project) but certainly is not nothing, and same with the writing though I am not in charge of that for a reason.

Now what I am doing is super hard? I doubt it, but what I lack on skill I put on effort and interest
>>
File: 1446929635504.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446929635504.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>944168
Just ignore him, he's trying to drive away the other devs again

Notice how he gives artguy "a pass" for having art. In a year and a half he's drawn some costumes that aren't sexy, Cho sucking air and a Tonks pic he claimed wouldn't even be in game. Why you give that a pass? Because you are a fanboy troll.

This is what they drove off before, don't fall for their tricks
>>
>>944201
I doubt I will be drove off by anyone, because if someone is hating I can accept that, my game is not for everyone in the end and people is free to hate it as much as they want, I just hope that the people that liked CoC and similar will enjoy this too, which is my market.
>>
>200 pages
That is a stupidly large number. I don't even think CoC had that much. I highly doubt that you're going to sit and write 200 long pages and have them be unique at the same time. Eventually there's going to be some repetition.

Actually, when you really take into account what kind of game you're making, pages actually mean nothing. If it's the way in thinking, in that it mixes and match words and pages to suit situations like free cities, that's actually not that big of a deal considering that most people who play the demo will only experience a few paths anyway.

>Also dunno why you say it requires 0 skills.

That's because it does. You're making a text adventure game with multiple choices. The only "spectacular" thing about your game is that it has images opposed to other text adventure games.

>I draw and I code, as far as i'm concerned those two are skills.

Literally almost everybody in this thread is practically a coder. There is absolutely no meaning to that comment whatsoever. If you were making some ground breaking creation I would understand but you're doing something that everybody could do here after three YouTube tutorial videos. Remember, CoC got famous without having art which just furthers my point even more that anyone can make that type of game.

Also like I said before, I don't mean to be offensive, these are just food for thought.

>>944201
You genuinely must be the definition of an autistic retard. You're the exact type of person that my first posts were talking about. The type that eat shit before they get anything.

In my post about Artguy, i literally said that I don't like the guy. I'm the fucking Anon who's always attacking his posts for fuck sake. Whether or not we like it, artguy is progressing. Or are you telling me that all those CGs he drew on the thread were for the hell of it?

If Devs run off because of critism then that's their mistake. Stg isn't a place to have your dick sucked. The serious devs stay.
>>
>>944213
Just keep it in mind

They've done it before to lots of devs
>>
>>944230
What game are you making?
>>
>>944201
You need to fuck off
>>
>>944230
Is not that much, Elana champion of lust has that much I think, and CoC i'm sure it has that or even more.

But a lot of text is "subtle" or you wont notice it: Description of places, chit chat, etc.
It needs to be there, because you will notice if it isnt, but no one really appreciates it that much.

And ok, if you say it requires none I will not persuade you, not like it matters.

And yeah, CoC got famous for that and also because there were almost no good games similar to it, I'm not sure if I can do something as good, but thats my aim, if not better.

But whatever, as I said I never claimed that what I am doing is hard or complex, well, not more than CoC, the point is the content, themes, and whatnot that there will be in our game.
>>
>>944236
>Can't give criticism unless I'm making a game

So if i think that BvS was a pointless shit movie to make, I can't say that because I'm not making my own movie?

qt logic
>>
>>944230
Artguy is not a serious dev no matter how much you hide behind your fake "he's not great but he's totally the greatest" criticism

He's done fuck all in far longer that it should take. And yes i am saying he drew one of his 3 cg's for no reason because that's what he fucking told us

maybe "i'll probably not include this" means something different in Australia though
>>
>>944232
I'm actually curious, what Devs have actually been run off from here? List them.
>>
>>944249
Well HS seemed annoyed, and the guy of lewd houses kinda left too
>>
>>944248
I agree with you. The only reason I'm not shitting on him is because as you've noticed, he has a defence force. Say one thing about artguy and you'll be butchered on the thread all week long. Can't be bothered with it now.

>>944244
If you say so.
>>
>>944201
Is there a download of this?
>>
>>944255
>Text adventure
>complains about too much text
kek
>>
>>944256
not anymore: artguy made sure it was taken down
>>
>>944252
HS was pushed off by Auxiliary.

Lewd house guy was a pussy and said that he didn't want to make the game anymore. Everybody wanted him to continue but he chose to quit.

So tell me again about all the devs stg has ran off?
>>
>>944256
No he got harassed off months and months ago

There is no real proof it was ever anything other than that gif but i seems like a lot of effort to code just to fake a flouncing off.
>>
so i haven't played witch trainer since the first release of it and i just found out about this place and was wondering whats the "best" way to play it now, and when i say that i mean the most content that isn't buggy as shit and not broken
>>
>>944230
Fuck off retard
>>
Every game starts with one good idea. Idea guys are great.

But those that wait for others to act on them on their behalf? Now, those are faggots.
>>
File: dlc_p4_cos04.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
dlc_p4_cos04.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
Zelda game should have non imp Midna
>>
>>944280
Why i wish i could draw

I have ideas up the wazoo and the ability to make a basic trainer but always give up due to lack of art. But waiting for an Artist would also suck
>>
>>944281
>non imp Midna
Why even bother with a character if you don't like that character?
>>
>>944283
Ikr. Nobody's got the money to hire these art jews. Programming that shit is easy enough, but writing is a pain in the ass and drawing is fucking hard.
>>
>>944289
Fuck the writing, something like

Midna goes to the shop

"Ooh what a big cock you have, let me suck it"

is fine, creative writing is the first sign of faggotry
>>
>>944201
I wish Akabur's game had this menu. I am impresed by a menu. Wow.
>>
>>944281
No
>>
>>944288
That is the character

No reason she has to be cursed in all games

>>944353

Yes

After Malon and Zelda are done
>>
>>944281
Fuck off,
>>
>>944281
You should get out.
>>
>>944281
Zelda guy has more taste than that. He would do imp midna who is a million times more popular than this shitty version.
>>
>>944281
No one gives a shit about non-imp Midna.
>>
File: both.gif (497KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
both.gif
497KB, 480x360px
>>944281
>>
>>944423
Because it would take scenes from superior imp midna.
>>
>>944281
Nice bait.
>>
>>944281
Absolutely not, terrible taste.
>>
>>944281
I agree.
>>
>>944281
Nah.
>>
>>944281
Nah.
>>
>>944435
Jinx you owe me a coke faggot
>>
>>944437
I found this more amusing than I should have.
>>
a.desu.sh/yebgeu.rar
Heres the new beta of opala if any one gives a shit.
>>
>>944281
Great sea version is the best but there are no good pics of it
>>
>>944281
Imp midna or nothing.
>>
File: 1243125-5.png (38KB, 505x600px) Image search: [Google]
1243125-5.png
38KB, 505x600px
>>944269
exclusion principle: do not touch the Silver Edition thingy.
>>
What's the status of Malise and the Machine ? been awhile since i heard anything about it
>>
>>944138
>Off the top of my head I can remember a few projects that are gone into the wind:
You forgot Fairly Odd Parents trainer and the Bonnie trainer
>>
>>942138
>>942152
flick made a game? Holy shit.
>>
>>944558
2 thumbnails are not a game
>>
>>944578
>2 thumbnails not a game
this is like the most complete game around here
>>
>>944443
Thanks anon! Much appreciated
>>
>>944578
>2 thumbnails are not a game
2 thumbnails are 10k patreon.
>>
>>944256
No it was fake and used to shitpost
>>
Anyone know what the cheat password is for Soldier's Life? Skill gain's way too slow.
>>
>>944775
dot
>>
>>944779
Doesn't seem to work. Thanks anyway
>>
Anybody got macfag link to Soldier's Life .08?
>>
>>944788
If you're not on V.08 (which dot was the password for) try papaya or square
>>
>>944792
That worked, thanks.

I guess I'm not on the latest build? how strange
>>
>>944806
Here's V.08 if you want to update
https://mega.nz/#!zM1XiZbT!-Bx5oePYUsWU0EFLbv0mE1qwV592_JLF2_qhEbJ3cXE
Remember password for this one is dot
>>
>>942138

how desperate
>>
>>944810
Any major differences here worth the switch?
>>
>>944814
Changes for V.07
https://www.patreon.com/posts/new-build-is-out-6704189
Changes for V.08
https://www.patreon.com/posts/new-build-is-out-6963866
>>
How can you use the Options Sex and Anal in 4 Elements Trainer? Or isn't that implemented yet
>>
>>944975
works fine
>>
Is the Silver version of Witch Trainer the one with the other chicks? Or was that the Russians? Been out of the loop for a while
>>
>>944201
new version of witch trainer or something?
link?
>>
>>945035
i think(not sure) that the russian one has the new chicks but silver is built off of the russian one or something so has new girls aswell?

been so long since i played any that ive forgotten
>>
File: Ahsoka.jpg (269KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
Ahsoka.jpg
269KB, 800x430px
>>944558
Howdy. I'm Exiscoming, I'm currently making Orange Trainer and Flick is doing the art for it.
Here's my blog: http://exiscoming.tumblr.com/
>>
>>944246
No, but if you claim that coding, drawing and writting takes no time, effort or skill them maybe you should make a game since you believe is so easy...

You're asking for revolutionary and innovative gameplay in a porn game thread to a guy who isn't making this for the money (yet)... Good work...
>>
>>944230
>Literally almost everybody in this thread is practically a coder

im not a coder, are you a coder? what game have you coded recently?
>>
>>945106
Why are you using a strawman? I didn't say that coding, drawing and writing took no time. Why the fuck are you putting words in my mouth? I said, specifically that making a game like that ISN'T difficult.

I'm a tech engineer for BT. The people I work with sit here busting out softwares and systems on a daily basis. That's fucking difficult work. Innovative game play is the difficult aspect but it pays off.

Take library story, four elements, and games of a similar nature. They're pushing Renpy to the limits instead of using it in the comfort zone like all other devs do.

DiC dev using Unity to make his game is like using a car to go across the street. It works perfectly but much of a waste of such a good engine.

>guy who isn't making this for the money
This means absolutely fuck all. He's said here and on weg, repeatedly that the moment he puts up the demo, he'll make a patreon. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, unlike most, I don't mind devs with a patreon. I'm just saying that you shouldn't paint it like he's some saint trying to make a game without any funding.

Anyway let's drop this, It's a pointless argument that isn't getting anywhere, and for the record, I like DiC dev.

That's the problem with /stg/, everybody easily confuses criticism with hatred.
>>
>>944230
>I'm the fucking Anon who's always attacking his posts for fuck sake.
So you're a retard?
>>
>>944244
Ignore him DICK dev your game is great.
>>
How do game designers decide what concept to roll with for a game?
Is anyone looking for an idea?
>>
>>945227
>Is anyone looking for an idea?
Yes. We need more idea guys.
>>
>>945209
>Take library story, four elements, and games of a similar nature. They're pushing Renpy to the limits instead of using it in the comfort zone like all other devs do.

Hahahaha
>>
>>945247
Kek, the fuck are you laughing at? Download the rpa editor and take a look inside the game's scripts for yourself. Those two games are systematically better than everything here. That's not an opinion, it's a fact.
>>
>play PT and WT
>reminded that they never turn around
>ever
As an assman nothing hurts more than these two games having no back sprite
>>
>>945249
Yeah they're complex, but "pushing ren'py to its limit"? Are you for real? They are akin to a asset swapped fps game in steam green light. I've seen more complex, non-lewd, ren'py project than your examples.
>>
File: Inspecting_the_troops.jpg (86KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Inspecting_the_troops.jpg
86KB, 800x600px
>>945241
Well then, Warhammer 40,000 offers several interesting scenarios. Consider the humble Commissar. They're political officers charged with maintaining morale, and are empowered with punishment (including field executions) in the Imperium's largest armed force: the Imperial Guard.

Male Commissar in female Imperial Gaurd Regiment:
-focus would be to tame the colonel in charge of the regiment, often offering reduced punishments to the rank and file as blackmail.
Female Commissar in male IG Regiment:
-Commissariat made a mistake and sent a female commissar to a male regiment. Resentful, the colonel orders one of his officers to tame her. Would require walking on eggshells at first since the commissar is legally allowed to shoot people.
Female Commissar captured by Chaos forces: nothing pleases the Chaos God Slaanesh, Dark Prince or Pleasure and Pain, like a haughty Imperial bitch being brought to heel.

And then there's the Inquisition. These men and women have the authority to blow up a planet if they deem it unsalvageable. Some ideas:
Inquisitor taming xenos girls, Eldar (space elves), Dark Eldar, Tau, etc.
Inquisitor training an unruly apprentice.
Inquisitor deciding to make a Sisters of Battle convent (space nuns with guns) into his personal harem to ensure their "loyalty."

And so on. The setting as a unique aesthetic and rich lore with lots of options.

I'm quite familiar with the setting's fluff and know how to write, so I'd be able to help on that front.
>>
>>945209
>DiC dev using Unity to make his game is like using a car to go across the street. It works perfectly but much of a waste of such a good engine.

Thats a problem why? If he wan'ts to use unity, he can use unity. If I want to take a car to cross the street, ima take a car to cross the street. Stop being pissy at me taking a car to gor across a street, its my car and my prefered way to cross the street.
>>
>>945262
>Warhammer 40,000
stopped reading right there
>>
>>945262
Can I fug cute tyranid?
>>
>>945209
Dude, chill... I'm just calling bullshit your BvS example... If your "criticism" came out as hate it's probably because there is no product yet...
I understand that you believe that DiCK Dev is having too much praise, but you can't just talk shit about something that has yet to be put together...

Once he delivers on the other hand, maybe what you said will be clearer... If he delivers (please do)... I also like DiCK-Dev and I don't hate artguy...

Quick question, did I miss a release or something the past couple of weeks?
>>
File: noob.png (124KB, 505x600px) Image search: [Google]
noob.png
124KB, 505x600px
>>945250
Git gud
>>
>>944230
>>945209
Wow, you sound like a jealous asshole who has some form of autism about game engines. Just because you "think" you're right, doesn't mean you are mate.
>>
>>945280
Nice argument
>>
>>945287
I'm just criticizing bro. I don't mean any hate.
>>
Super mom has a futuristic AI and tropic is the next elon musk
>>
>>945209
>Implying his game will be better
kek
>>
>>945268
Fair enough. It's not for everyone.
I'm mostly a /tg/ guy, so I'm most familiar with its settings. I could always write up a new fantasy or sci-fi setting. Do you have any interesting in stuff like elves, orcs, or green-skinned alien girls?
How about a 2001: a Space Odyssey about a computer dominating a lone female astronaut? Might also work with a mission control guy doing it.

>>945270
I could probably write something like that. Either a Magos Biologis or Ordo Xenos Inquisitor experimenting with a new breed or breeds of Tyranid. It would probably be a bit bestiality-ish, though, since Tyranids act largely on instinct when out of range of the Hive Mind.
>>
>>945302
Do you know why people here hate idea-guys? Its because they always offer cool ideas, but never go through with it. They always use the excuse "but I can't draw", or "I don't know how to code."

Are you gonna actually try and work on your idea, seeking artist and a coder or learning how to draw and code? If yes, keep it coming, fucking a human looking genestealer sounds hot, if not gtfo.
>>
>>945318
Its because the whole point of being an idea guy is to say "I want a new game that appeals to the things I want. Now somebody go make it for me."
>>
>>945322
Point still stands.
>>
>>945209
Yes, of course unity is more powerful than this, but how else I will get experience with the engine without using it?

I already adressed this on the past anyway: Yes, I can do this in flash, maybe even in ren'py (although I dunno why I would use ren'py for this if is not designed for this use), but if in the future I want to actually move to unity, I rather have experience on it than nothing.

>I'm a tech engineer for BT
Good for you, I studied humanities and history in college, and learned to code in a week in python (taking the MITx course of 101 programming) and moved immediatly into C# for unity, thats why I said several times that I am amateur, and never denied that. This is good to actually get used to program since its easy but it has its own amateur challenges.

Also i've been drawing only for year and a half, thats why I said I'm amateur in both areas
>>
>>945347
Dude works the phones for a 3rd rate internet provider

Just ignore him.
>>
Innocent Witches 0.2 mega?
>>
>>945347
>I studied humanities and history in college, and learned to code in a week in python (taking the MITx course of 101 programming) and moved immediatly into C# for unity

Dude.. nobody gives a shit. Just work on the game.

Stop fucking feeding the bait.
>>
>>945347
Yeah, but DiCK-dev, according yo him, using unity is like using a jackhammer to open a pistachio. Thats totally a valid criticism and not irrational or autistic at all.
>>
>>945365
who cares it shit
>>
>>945365
>Salazar Riddle Black
The game is shit both writing-wise and art-wise, why bother.
>>
>>945371
>>945374
teh more Hermione teh better
>>
>>945347
>I studied humanities and history in college, and learned to code in a week in python (taking the MITx course of 101 programming) and moved immediatly into C# for unity

Kek, you genuinely sound like tropic now.
>>
>>945377
>teh
Are you like 14?
>>
>>945390
no,but you are
>>
File: moron.png (52KB, 272x492px) Image search: [Google]
moron.png
52KB, 272x492px
>>945380
I have 3 credits left for a bachelors in finance and learned python from code academy and reading the documentation

In what way does that sound like me retard
>>
>>945395
Hey tropic, do you have an email for contact?
>>
File: [PeeWee Herman].jpg (39KB, 948x928px) Image search: [Google]
[PeeWee Herman].jpg
39KB, 948x928px
>>945393
Great retort bro.
>>
>>945408
[email protected]
>>
>>945393
Awfully defensive there anon. Remember this is an 18 and up board.
>>
>>945409
>>945414
denkyu
>>
>>945414
Not the anon but isn't all of 4chan 18+?
>>
File: eldar pillowfight.jpg (168KB, 1015x983px) Image search: [Google]
eldar pillowfight.jpg
168KB, 1015x983px
>>945318
Yes, I am interested in pursuing this. I've written stories for the Weekend Smut Thread, back when /tg/ still had one, and once or twice Erotic Fiction General on /d/, as well as scripts and lewd poems for the Female Sexy Audio thread on /soc/.
While I've never done something quite like this before, I enjoy a challenge and am willing to give it a shot.

However, I don't know what sort of formatting coders prefer for these kind of games. Fortunately for me it appears the OP already has a solid guide for just that.

I will be back when I have something worth showing. Hopefully that will make it easier to find an artist and/or coder.
>>
>>945433
Nope, blue boards like /co/ and /tg/ are fine for the young folks.
>>
>>945445
Wrong
>>
>>945437
Good. If you can't find a coder, remember, python (ren'py) is not that hard to learn.
>>
>>945370
Yes, but if in the future I want to pick up unity, I will already know stuff about the engine and how to move around, which is my point.

Also it doesnt harms the fact that I use unity, im not sure if flash would perform any better
>>
>>945456
I was being sarcastic yo.
>>
>>945437
I hope you do it. If you need someone to read over it, I'd love to. 40k Trainer is sort of my ideal game.
>>
>>945477
Thank you, I'll keep that in mind. I think I'm going to go with the male commissar v female IG colonel idea, with random events featuring genestealer hybrids and such.
>>
There are people here who go through the games code and bitch but don't actually make shit themselves?

Seems a bit strange, but what ever makes them happy
>>
>>945517
Serious question, who would you be more impressed at; A person who built his own space ship or a person who took apart the same spaceship and understood how it worked without having any part in It's creation.

It's not related to anything, I've just always wondered about that.
>>
>>945521
A person who built his own space ship obviously
>>
>>945521
The guy who did shit

The guy who stole the knowledge is a scab and probably Chinese
>>
>>945521
the one that made something
duh
>>
>>945526
>>945529
Hmm fair enough, It's one of those questions that often get different responses, we had a big debate about this in university the other day.

Some argue that the other person is better for understanding a system that works without having any input in it's creation. I see both sides though.
>>
>>945537
>Some argue
Some leech would argue that sure.
>>
>>945526
>>945526
Really though?

How the hell can the guy who made the item in the first instance be better than the guy who understands it without making it?

In the context of these boards, If Mo looked through supermom, I'm pretty sure he'd understand how everything worked. According to you guys though, tropic would still be better than Mo?

This argument is a classic one but it's already been solved.
>>
File: 1426143985425.jpg (127KB, 746x850px) Image search: [Google]
1426143985425.jpg
127KB, 746x850px
>>
>>945554
>Really though?
Yes: someone who makes something is better than someone who makes nothing.
>>
>>945554
>This argument is a classic one but it's already been solved.
and the solution is that the guy who made a spaceship is better than the guy who made nothing
>>
>>945556
>>
>>945537
When you join the real world you will soon learn why your teachers said that.
>>
>>945568
Much better than tropics titless 5 year old version
>>
>>945554
it's easy to understand something after it was already made
like are you retarded?
anyone can understand how the first piece of coding worked
does that mean they are better than the guy who invented it?
no it doesn't you dummy
>>
>>945347
Demona girl when
>>
>>945568
>>945556
Game when?
>>
>>945554
>Really though?
yes
>>
1. bring back teen titans trainer

2. bring back fairly odd parents trainer
>>
File: al queda.png (166KB, 393x337px) Image search: [Google]
al queda.png
166KB, 393x337px
>>945571
Well the whole point of the charcter is to make her a loli and not a stylistic choice of big tit bimbo

Same as making Dash a shota

Considering i'm the only one making people of canon age and actually doing loli stuff while everyone else ages up their charcter because they're spookyed

I'm going to disagree with your gay opinon
>>
>>945616
dead
>>
File: 1477335557602.png (204KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477335557602.png
204KB, 800x600px
>>945616
ILikeCartoons posted this in /weg/
>Hey guys, just a reminder I'm still alive. The demo is about a third done so far. So, for now, we're going to try to get the demo out in a month.
>I know I said a few weeks but It's taking a bit longer than I anticipated. Heres a cg to tide you all over for now.
>>
>>945629
he posted that here also
>>
>>945618
Thats because nobody would bother persecuting something that is incomplete and not even progressing, so you know you will be safe forever.
>>
>>945676
I must have missed it then
My bad
>>
File: depressed helen.png (88KB, 492x642px) Image search: [Google]
depressed helen.png
88KB, 492x642px
>>945677
That really hurts

You got me good
>>
>>945676
where?
>>
>>945684
Demon girls when
>>
>>945688
Threads ago
>>
>>945691
link?
>>
>>942143
>That smile
>Those hips
muh dick
>>
>>945618
plz no massive tits, really tired of Looney Toons size proportion
>>
>>945684
Tropic you nigger why it's harder now to find people around the house in your game?
>>
>>945278
that's actually good
>>
File: el muerte de hido.jpg (15KB, 233x267px) Image search: [Google]
el muerte de hido.jpg
15KB, 233x267px
>>945800
You're playing the old version then idiot

I've fixed that in 0.4.1

You have to fuck up at least 12 times in a single 5 event for people to stop appearing
>>
>>945812
I downloaded the stg edition 2 on the pastebin.
>>
>>945812
sam hyde is shit
>>
File: got me fam.png (537KB, 849x434px) Image search: [Google]
got me fam.png
537KB, 849x434px
>>945817
https://mega.nz/#F!r4hVmKxD!_u18hvM94USq2DpEUmTndw

If you downloaded that one, and you're not having people appear, it means you're on a bad streak and going to get a bad end in a couple of days

>>945822
I disagree
And I think MDE is one of the best piece of media i've seen in all my life time
>>
>>945829
>I disagree
fight me
one on one comedy battle
go
>>
>>945829
So the latest version is the one you posted there or the one i downloaded.
>>
anyone got the latest version of BHB remastered?
>>
File: Are you sure..png (566KB, 682x711px) Image search: [Google]
Are you sure..png
566KB, 682x711px
>>945841
The one and the pastebin and the one I linked should be the same
>>
>>945836
I don't view MDE as comedy honestly, It transcends mere jokes

I've written literal papers worth of what I think each skit is trying to portray

I watch the prison skit almost daily
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I
>>
>>945854
So if i remember correctly the way to play this is search the rooms that are on the top left corner of the screen, talk with your family and chose the demon options to make them perverts
>>
>>945869
basically ye

endings are
50/50
5/50
50/5
use the corruption pop up on the top left to track your progress
>>
>>945873
I've got the 50/50 ending still no sex scenes or something?
>bb_blowjob events angel.rpy
That was bait or there is actual blowjob there
>>
File: cum_licking.png (849KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cum_licking.png
849KB, 1280x720px
>>945923
50/5 is helen cg ending
5/50 is violet cg ending
50/50 is generic events for shitters

>bb events

There was some old basement build stuff in there that I forgot to remove because of time constraint
>>
>>945928
So the ending that doesn't give anything is the one where you raise up 50 for both Violet and Helen?
>>
>>945930
ye

Fuck the players
>>
>>945933
Ok i loaded before reaching 50/50 and now how i end the game with Violet
>>
>>945934
Make only bad decisions with Helen and good decisions with violet

Duo events change to accommodate the difference
>>
>>945928
hey tropic, now that you've abandoned releasing in the near future, can I ask you about something you said would be in the game early on?

You mentioned that preg/risk/impreg content would have a big role in the "act 2" of the full game. Is this still the case? Any updates on this?
>>
>>945939
Ye that's already an ending in basement build where Helen is pregnant based on a string of events with the early lust mood
>>
>>945943
is there more beyond ending cgs/scenes plans for the main game?
>>
File: the popular guy on campus.png (271KB, 367x479px) Image search: [Google]
the popular guy on campus.png
271KB, 367x479px
>>945959
Ye again after corruption 50 In game plan you can have both helen/violet/npc characters pregnant in game time with a tracker to keep track

But that's in the future

There are a lot more different stats to implement before Pregnancy
>>
>>945860
> I've written literal papers worth of what I think each skit is trying to portray

This mean you are indeed autistic. Good to know

I like MDE a lot morning routine its my favorite skit.
>>
>>945629
Is he making a demo as long as 4 elments or what. he has been working on this for months
>>
File: 1399760849158.png (774KB, 2268x2136px) Image search: [Google]
1399760849158.png
774KB, 2268x2136px
>>945618
You were the one that said you were uncomfortable with putting loli Violet into the game last month.

Might as well age her up. Most people prefer thickening her up and fulfilling her genetic destiny anyways
>>
>>945928
Dick is too small
>>
>>946068
I hope he doesn't, that would fucking kill the game for me, i hate when people just grow up characters on purposse ruining the image of them.
>>
File: STOP.png (2MB, 1474x820px) Image search: [Google]
STOP.png
2MB, 1474x820px
>>946068
>uncomfortable putting loli violet

Do you just enjoy making stuff up
Lying on the internet?

>aging up is a good thing

Why are you a fucking cancer
>>
>>946074
https://desuarchive.org/aco/thread/869820/#q878225

>man violet is fucking ugly i relaly don't want to spend more time looking at her might just leave her out because pedophiles are disgusting anyway
>>
File: 1473878406861.png (4KB, 185x174px) Image search: [Google]
1473878406861.png
4KB, 185x174px
>>946084
>falling for a shit post

Click what the reply to that comment was dipshit
>>
>>946074
>>946104

When the fuck are you releasing the new Super Mom you fucking hack?
>>
>>946074
Please be done soon, the anticipation is killing me
>>
>>945568
Game when
>>
>>946182
Your. Mom
>>
It's been quite awhile since I played Witch Trainer and I can't seem to give Hermine gifts now, has the way to do it changed?
I'm using the latest Witch Trainer Silver (1.08)
>>
File: zel2.gif (166KB, 327x686px) Image search: [Google]
zel2.gif
166KB, 327x686px
Updated outfit stuff
>>
>>945807
I didn't do it

There are under-wear and her skirt and vest as well, but who ever did it, didn't account for the hair so the vest covers it all, you'd have to erase bits
>>
>>945860
What the fuck was that?
>>
>>946522
Fix the base, things like her extra ear colours trigger me.

Also fix Malon, the current one doesn't have the face space to be as expressive as Zelda is in that gif
>>
>>944269
When a good question goes unanswered
>>
File: thats my fetish.gif (3MB, 290x188px) Image search: [Google]
thats my fetish.gif
3MB, 290x188px
>>945992
>Impregnation and pregnancy

Fuck yes
>>
>>946522
Why won't she look at me during?
>>
>>946629
Just copy the first pics eyes and paste over the looking away ones
>>
>>946522
noice
>>
>>945437
Ooh, I want to keep track of this. Planning to post updates somewhere easier trackable than 4chan?
>>
Been out for the last week-ish. Any updates on stuff? Any Orange/Azula/Other trainer stuff yet?
>>
>>946690
No.
>>
>>945928
Dick is too small
>>
Where's the link to download the star wars and legend of zelda trainers? I can't find them posted in the pastebin.
>>
>>946690

None.
>>
>>946798
Nice meme
>>
>>946798

Orange trainer will never be complete. As for the Zelda one, prolly next month.
>>
>>946522
Thoughts:
The dress looks like it's just a layer (it is, obviously, but it shouldn't look like it is)
I've never been a fan of the tongue out faces
The cum looks super unrealistic
>>
>>946994
The tongue thing is just your preference, but I'll avoid overusing it cause it is a cliche. But some people do like it.

I'll redo the cum, yeah.

As for the dress, what would you say is the main cause for the "layer" feeling? the bottom half doesn't drape onto her enough? Also, in the game, she'll have sprites where she lifts up parts of her dress to make flashing more natural and less "My dress just disappeared"

>>946539
Gotcha on the ear thing

And I'll mess around with Malon. I shoould be able to make her expressive, but I'll mess with her if not
>>
>>947067
I was bored earlier so made a VN using your Zelda gif but now i can't share it with anyone as i don't know how to record it as a webm
>>
can anyone upload a completed savefile of a zombies life please?
>>
>>946676
I hadn't really thought about it, but that does sound like a reasonable step.
>>
>>944138
you forgot basement build/super mom.
>>
>>947124
you can't get isabelle's hj scene with a complete file iirc
>>
>>942138
Did I miss something? Where's the pastebin for witch trainer silver or russian?
>>
>>947598
Have you considered looking in the pastebins for silver?
>>
>>944281
No
>>
>>944281
It should have imp Midna only
>>
Some people like loli and others don't. No need to act like cucks guys.
>>
>>947732
Imp Midna isn't even remotely loli.
>>
>>947732
Shortstacks aren't loli and anyone that doesn't like loli is a cuck.
>>
>>947738
> anyone that doesn't like loli is a cuck
Remove yourself from existence.
>>
>>947738
I agree with this.
>>
>>947738
Seconded.
>>
File: liar-thief.gif (2MB, 358x146px) Image search: [Google]
liar-thief.gif
2MB, 358x146px
>>947738
>anyone that doesn't like loli is a cuck
>>
>>947738
Agreed.
>>
>>947738
A cuck and a fag.
>>
File: korra_worried1.gif (36KB, 242x200px) Image search: [Google]
korra_worried1.gif
36KB, 242x200px
>>947769
Then what does that make someone who ages up characters to 18?
>>
>>947832
A retard
>>
>>947886
>>947886
>>947886
new thread
>>
>>947832
A retard
>>
>>946047
Months? Really? Maybe a month. Also, this is mostly an in my free time type thing. Me and my artist are both in college so we work on it when we can. It will probably not be as long as 4 trainers. The demo will prob last you like 30 min.
>>
>>948623
Sad
>>
>>948623
I think the first sketch you show of your game was at least 3 months ago. Please don't make me go to the archives.

But its ok most of the games here are made by people on their free time. I just hope you don't get bored and quit I can't take it anymore.

RIP dead games:
BatTrainer
Bitch Breaker
Lewd House
Fire Emblem trainer
Persona Trainer
>>
>>948663
Huh, I'll take your word for it. I'm actually really bad at guessing how long time has passed since a point. It all just sort of blends together. I'm pretty dedicated to finishing this so it will mosy likely get done. It just might take a while.
>>
Hey guys, I gave momcest trainer a spin cause a terrible person. But I can't get her to do anything past lvl 2 kiss. Am I retarded or is that all that is in the game?
>>
>>949002
That's all there is.
>>
Monday, October 17, 2016
Scheduled Halloween Update
I hope to have a Halloween release which will not only fix the current bug in the last build, but hopefully make the game feel more complete (by adding in the sisters and story content)
or at least different from the last build to make it worth downloading.

Plans (to be done by Halloween hopefully)
- dialogue trees for all sisters
- an intro/tutorial
- have written scenes (to start with) which will be updated with sketches, then flats, then renders, then possibly animations.

All of that was posted about a week ago on The Lewd House Blogspot.
>>
>>949358
Post it in the next thread bro
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.