[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/aco/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 50

Testing out an idea i had here, SICK QUEST!!!
>>
We all start some where, some of us from birth! Whats your Sex?

Are you a boy, or a girl?
>>
>>857463
Boy

Gunna be pimpan
>>
Boy
>>
File: CLASS.jpg (44KB, 482x782px) Image search: [Google]
CLASS.jpg
44KB, 482x782px
Dope! Youre a toally sick DUDE!!!
Whats a totally sick name for a totally sick DUDE?

On that note, whats your method for attack, bruh?

Whatcha Class, home slice?
>>
>>857482
Gryo, Mage.
>>
>>857482
Price. Rogue.
>>
>>857492
we already have a mage quest going,

I want to be a Fucking knight
>>
>>857482
Don Juan
The Rouge
>>
>>857498
Fine, Gyro the knight.
>>
>>857504
Gyro price the Knight ;)
>>
>>857482
Mister Fister
the mage
>>
File: Hero dude.jpg (250KB, 1222x1370px) Image search: [Google]
Hero dude.jpg
250KB, 1222x1370px
Price Gyro, WORLD RENOWN KNIGHT!!!!
Not really.
>>
File: PASSION.jpg (67KB, 725x782px) Image search: [Google]
PASSION.jpg
67KB, 725x782px
We all got our passions in life! whats yours dude?

WHAT MAKES YOU FLIP YOUR FUCKING LID?!
>>
>>857530
Tagging
the freeze kind
>>
>>857530
Moosik
Get that bard up in here
>>
>>857530
Music
>>
File: RAWK.jpg (151KB, 1065x1055px) Image search: [Google]
RAWK.jpg
151KB, 1065x1055px
YOU JUST WANT TO FUCKING RAWK!!!!!!!!!!

You never leave without your trusty instrument, youve had it all your life!!! The only musical thing you know how to play!!!! (vocals are an instrument jsyk)

Wait, what the fuck was it again?
>>
>>857595
Guitar gets all the ladies
>>
>>857595
Harmonica,
fuck the typical guitar

at least do bass guitar
>>
>>857595
saxophone
>>
>>857595
kazoo
>>
xylophone
>>
>>857595
Our skin flute
>>
File: DREAM.jpg (374KB, 1245x1294px) Image search: [Google]
DREAM.jpg
374KB, 1245x1294px
of COURSE!!!
You and your SAX have been EVERYWHERE TOGETHER!!!!

To RAWK with your MIGHTY SAX is your biggest DREAM ever!!!
Nothing will get in your way!!!!
>>
>>857643
George Michael is our inspiration
>>
>>857463

Did you just assume my gender?
>>
"WAKE THE FUCK UP"

Oh. except the waking world will get in the way of your dream.
YAAWWN.. the fuck is going on??? Lenny is losing his shit. looks like some shit went down while you were taking a snooze on the fucking job.

You tell him:
"Lenny? what the fuck is going on man?"
>>
"No, REALLY MAN."

What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>857708
"The king's gone crazy and is calling everyone to the castle. WE'RE LATE.
>>
(no image because my phone died, and its all i got to draw on so)

FUCK.
You get your ass up from this rickty old chair, picking up your sword and sashing it to your belt, making sure your SAX is tucked safely in your POCKET.

BECAUSE THATS HOW WE ROLL.

You and Lenny hussle your asses to the foyer, where the king is screaming about some shit you dunno.

"FUCKING FIRE MAN, IM TELLING YOU," he screams, taking one deep breath. "SHIT MAN, FIRE JUST FUCKING S P E W I N G FROM THE MOUNTIAN, I FUCKING SAW IT YOU GUYS."

King must be having another one of those dreams. this is like, the eightyith time hes told all 150 of you assholes about some fucked up dream. Except this time his wife isnt in town, so now somebody actually has to do some shit about it.

"YOU!!!!!"
He points his crinkly sausage finger right at you, looking dead at you. All at once everyone standing all around you take one huge step away, putting you in the center of your own pit.

"YOU!!! GO TO THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN, AND FIND OUT WHATEVER IS MAKING IT FLAME!" he commands, wailing and thrashing from the balcony. part of you hopes he falls.

What should you do? You could always try and use your CHIVALRY(3/5) to try (3d6) And get your ass out of this situation, or somehow make it more bearable.

> Ask for a reward [Target: 10 ]
> Emplore your king to give you some supplies [Target: 15 ]
> Other Suggestion? [Target: 5-18]
>>
>>>/qst/
>>
>>857731
Tell him we're kinda busy and that we have stuff to do
>>
Op plz
>>
>>857731
Ask for the assistance of a wizard. Wizards are always helpful.
>>
>>858853
>>858348
Chivalry Target:12
Total:7 (5,1,1)

You try and dissuade the King, telling him that you need to see the wizard for an unfortunate rash. Real bad. Need bed rest and so forth. yeah.

The King isnt having any of it, telling you to bring the Mage with you if the rash is that bad. He leaves in a huff, apparently had given himself the vapors, sending you on your way to see the court mage apparently.

Who is this Mage anyways? whats their name? Their sex?
>>
>>859263
Aeris
Girl
Really into us
Likely
REALLY into us
>>
>>859283
This
>>
File: Aeris.jpg (81KB, 663x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Aeris.jpg
81KB, 663x1334px
>>859283
>>859288
Ah yes... Aeris.
While its not that you dislike her company, something about her always seems a bit... off to you.

Very well, you make your way to Aeris the Mage.

Jeez you havent said anything to her since she last gave you a prescription for your bad case of the JAZZ HANDS last year.

What should you do to try and break the ice?
>>
>>859354
Call out to her from the door and tell her what's up
>>
>>859354
Tell her to cast an illusion spell on you that makes her look attractive. Then start laughing and farting uncontrollably
>>
>>859373

You make your way outside to the courtyard, and find yourself outside her quarters, hesitantly knocking on the door.

"Aeris? Its Price. King sent me." you begrudgly call out, waiting a few moments before you hear something about a floor up topple to the floor, sprinting down a hall and falling down the stairs, then a few seconds of silence before she opens the door.

"Price! Great to see you! Come on it ill get you a cuppa" she starts, straightening out her robe, hips swaying as you follow her inside, sitting down at a thick wooden table as she walks to the kitchen.

"So, the king sent you? Does he need more ointment?" she asks, looking your way, her cheeks somewhat flushed as she quickly makes with the tea you did not agree to.

"No, hes sending me on some hair-brained errand, and told me to bring you with me." you sigh, rolling your eyes.

"Oh? whats the errand?" she asks, handing you the tea. You're pretty sure she hasnt blinked once since you walked in.

"He had the fire mountain dream again, and hes sending me to the mountain to see whats up." you shrug, sipping your tea... taste like candy... and almonds...
>>
>>859421
Ask her not to be weird during the trip and head out
>>
>>859421
Get on all fours and sniff her cunt like a dog
>>
>>859421
Is this tea drugged?
>>
>>859427
"Prepare your things, for this is probably gonna be a long ass journey or whatever." you shrug, gulping down the rest of your tea, feeling very refreshed.

"O-Oh, alrighty then!" she gets up, giving a small bow before scurrying up the stairs, giving you a nice look at her plush bottom.

She got that plush rump, but... something about her gives you the willies. Damn good tea though.

>Tea was spiked
>Go Upstairs to help her pack
>Play your SAX to pass the time while she packs
>>
>>859453
So is her face supposed to be weird or it is just her personality. Her face looks weird to me.
>>
>>859453
>Go help her, might as well start on a good note
>>
>>859453
Disregard bitches, acquire sax skills
>>
>>859460
This
>>
File: packing.jpg (381KB, 1243x1848px) Image search: [Google]
packing.jpg
381KB, 1243x1848px
>>859460
>>860336
You make your way upstairs, opening the door without knocking because you never learned your fucking manners jesus christ.

One of the first things you immediately notice is that this room only has one bed, and several trunks and dressers. This is pretty cool, because youve never had anything other than one bed and a single trunk, inside of a room with 50 other beds and 50 other trunks. Must be nice having your own room.

All around the floor various things are scattered: clothes, undergarments, papers of some importance, a stack of books by the door, on a trunk and in a pile next to the bed, various bottles of a dark blue and red herb all over the room for some reason, and several sticks of candles sort of strewn about.

Fuck, its like she doesn't know how to clean. must be nice to have so much shit to just throw around.

You Clear your throat after about a minute of her sort of humming and bending over to grab something from the trunk to place in a satchel, ample posterior presented to you in her distraction.

"Might you need any help packing, Magus Aeris?" You say once youve caught her attention, causing her to jerk upwards in surprise, turning to you.

"Oh! Price my apologies about the mess!" she stutters, looking around, pointing to the black trunk. "If you could please, bring that over here if you dont mind! Ive got to keep the trunk with me when we go on our errand."

You give her a nod, grabbing the trunk by its sides and heaving it over closer to her. The damn thing would have broken your back were it not for the fact you know to lift with your biceps and knees.

It lands down with a thud, Aeris moving her staff over it, letting the thing shrink down to about the size of a gold coin, picking it up and stashing it in a small leather pouch on the front of her sash, looking around the room.
"W-well, that is everything! I suppose at least haha." She looks to you, smiling meekly.

"Anything else we should take care of while we are in town?"
>>
>>861342
> this might be a good time to get in some combat training, or gain resources. general tutorial of the actual game aspect of this thread
>>
>>861391
Go around town, try to get at least [2d4] hoes.
Also, make sure to train in playing the sax using your farts. Buttsax is important for adventures like these.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160918-002653.jpg (567KB, 1185x1433px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160918-002653.jpg
567KB, 1185x1433px
>>861461

You show her your PASSION while you two walk down to the outer part of the city, sharing your PASSION with the world as hard as you can. You almost shead a tear at the pure PASSION pouring from your SAX.

>"so, where are we going exactly?"
She asks, sort of peering over your shoulder

You tell her that we need to gather more resources before we finally head out, making your way to the tavern to see if there is easy coin or potential for getting assitance in this horseshit errind for the king.
>>
>>862104
Start hitting on the barmaids blatantly in front of her
Make her jealous
Make her want us more
>>
>>862196
>hit on women to be desirable [Chivalry 3/5]
>>
>>857740
No.
>>
>>862196
Supporting
>>
File: Elf Girl.jpg (399KB, 1268x1605px) Image search: [Google]
Elf Girl.jpg
399KB, 1268x1605px
>>862196
>>862300
>>863220
[Target: 6]
[Total: 14 (2,6,6) ]

You figure your last night in town should be spent well, with some of the finest broads you can find at your favorite watering hole, The Sweety Salamander

You approach an elvish looking woman with short hair, taking off your helm and mussing up your hair a moment, for style.

>"Dare I commit treason in saying; The king had said the most beautiful princess in all the land was in a fearsome tower! And yet here you are."

You slide your hand behind her back as like the smooth fella you are, giving her a wink and an inviting smile, her cheeks immediately flushing up and a small smile spreading over her face.

>"My my, what a way with words sir...?"

>"Price, my dear lady. Sir Price Gyro."

She giggles and the two of you begin talking to her of your various adventures, your recent errand to the king spesifically, talking it up so you sound cooler than just being some wanker randomly chosen by some lunitic monarch to walk a few hundred miles for nothing.

Instead you tell her youre on a sacred mission for the king, and this is your last night in town. At this, her eyes flutter and look you up and down.

Smooth. As. FUCK.
>>
>>863365
So what will it be m'lady?

>Grope her Butt
>>
File: frowny face.jpg (202KB, 970x1693px) Image search: [Google]
frowny face.jpg
202KB, 970x1693px
>>863365

You are now Aeris, and youre honestly not feeling super confident in your abilities as a woman right now. Not that thats your fault or anything.

Your dad totally pissed off some old lady way back when he was a kid, and she cursed him that no daughter of his would ever be desired by any Man. This sort of meant that your sort of weird dudes out for some reason and thats totally lame.

Half the reason you became a mage was to find a way to cure you of this curse. The other half was to do cool magic shit.
>>
File: Magic Select.jpg (135KB, 1410x1114px) Image search: [Google]
Magic Select.jpg
135KB, 1410x1114px
>>863389

Speaking of cool magic shit, whats some stuff youve learned?

You get a lot of time reading books and studying Magic Theoryâ„¢ when youre not getting laid.

>Magic Ability Suggestions
>>
>>863427
>LACTATE
Being too lazy to go to the store, you can magic your own breasts to make you delicious milk in a variety of flavors.
>>
>>863427
>Arouse
>Mild Mind Control
>>
>>863427
Magic missle, summon slime, hypnotize
>>
>>863427
Mother Fucking
ZA WAARRUDOOO
>>
File: Food Venor.png (200KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Food Venor.png
200KB, 1000x800px
>>863875
Shop for much needed food for the road, such as sausages and bananas.
>>
>>857740
/qst/ is a blue board
>>
File: Magic Select.jpg (93KB, 720x556px) Image search: [Google]
Magic Select.jpg
93KB, 720x556px
>>863461
>>863464
>>863529

Youve become pretty good at the art of Conjuration and Illusion magics, the ability to summon your personal GUARDIAN.Also a basic magic missile, in case, for whatever reason, you might have need of some actual offensive magic, since your GUARDIAN cannot stay for very long. Just practical. And Telekinesis is always a super useful spell, you use it on a daily basis since you learned it

Also a hypnotizing spell... and arouse spell... For funzies, no real application youve never even used them.........

>...

You get really lonely sometimes. :^(

Well, since he seems to be preoccupied, what shall you do?
>>
>>863924
cockblock him
>>
>>863941
And use you're hypnotize and arouse on the elf girl for some lesbo action
>>
>>863924
Hypnotize the bar wench
>>
File: Cockblocked.jpg (177KB, 887x689px) Image search: [Google]
Cockblocked.jpg
177KB, 887x689px
>>863941
>>863948
>>864140

You sort of saunter over to Price and this girl hes talking to.

>"Quite a lovely name, Baile. And you say youre a Ranger?"

You sort of but in between the two, saying a casual hello to Price before turning to the Ranger elf girl named Baile, complementing her hair (and giving a casual 'Arouse Target' nonverbal hand gesture to help your odds) and quickly becoming quite chummy, Baile totally forgetting about Price.

>"Oh thank you so much, your hair is quite lovely as well,"
She starts, putting a hand to her flushing cheek form the complement.

You introduce yourself, telling her you are Price's Aid in their errand for the king, before she nods.

>"Ah yes, Sir Price was just telling me of this, although the way he describes you does you no justice, Magus Aeris. You are very lovely!"
>>
>>864194
BTFO
>>
>>864194
SUMMON DICK
>>
File: cocked.jpg (57KB, 594x566px) Image search: [Google]
cocked.jpg
57KB, 594x566px
>>864194
>>864198

>Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

What just happened? She totally just swoos'd right in there and stole the girl you were working over. And shes totally eating it up!

What are they even talking about? you really should stop standing there like a tool and start listening in on their conversation and pick up where you left off.

"Yes, Im only in town for tonight as well! I just got back from Selling off my goods in town from my hunting trip! I live quite a bit out of town and so i always come here to trade my left over pelts and meats for things you see!" Baile explains, the two sort of making out with their eyes.

"Magnificent! Ive never been hunting myself personally, it must be quite an experience, perhaps you could show me how sometime..." Aeris flutters her eyes, Baile biting her lip for a moment before laughing it off, agreeing to the idea.

>"Well now, Sounds like a date!"
you exclaim, laughing and patting Baile on the shoulder, her attention suddenly shifted to the both of you.

She laughs for a moment, waving a hand. "Haha, I dont mean to intrude! Perhaps you both may join me on my travel back to the wood?" she laughs, glancing to Aeris. "Plenty of time to show you a thing or two of tracking, yes?"

Sounds like you might have an additional companion! or at least temporarily.

What should you do?

>Go do what you said, and ask around for easy information or possible goods, you're in a tavern after all.
>Invite Baile to travel together for a time.
>Anon Suggestions
>>
>>857595
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRwrg0db_zY
>>
>>864215
Ask Baile if she'd like to join us on our GRAND ADVENTURE! It'd be nice to have someone who knows the woods.
>>
>>864215
>Invite Baile to travel together for a time.
>>
>>864215
Scope out a new hot chick.
>>
File: from the cock I MEAN HEART.jpg (154KB, 1165x1174px) Image search: [Google]
from the cock I MEAN HEART.jpg
154KB, 1165x1174px
>>864236
>>864223
>>864222

Chivalry 3/5 target: 9
[Total:18 (6, 6, 6)]

>"Baile, ive only one thing to ask you."

You deftly whip out your MIGHTY SAX, taking a single breath before

TOTALLY SHREDDING ON YOUR MIGHTY SAX, BLOWING EVERYONE AWAY WITH YOUR PASSIONATE SONG OF SEX AND ADVENTURE, AND HOW YOU THINK THE ELF GIRL HAS A NICE BODY.

You shred on your saxophone for about 4 minutes, pouring your heart,soul, and maybe a bit of your loins into it, before finally setting it down, taking a breath, looking into Baile's eyes.

>"What do you say? Will you travel with the two of us for a time?"
>>
File: its super effective.jpg (92KB, 881x970px) Image search: [Google]
its super effective.jpg
92KB, 881x970px
>>864447

they just sort of stand there, oggling you and sort of going "awwaaa" and rubbing their thighs together...

>"Is that a yes?"

The both of them just sort of start nodding yes. Youre not really sure what to make of it.
>>
>>864597
Set off to the woods then
>>
>>864597
Off we go for OUR GRAND ADVENTURE OF FUCKY FUCKY AND SUCKY SUCKY
>>
>>864597
Time for adventures.
>>
rip
>>
File: THE KNIGHT.jpg (301KB, 1159x1392px) Image search: [Google]
THE KNIGHT.jpg
301KB, 1159x1392px
>>866281
>>865905
>>864718

You take the walk to outside the gates as an opportunity to collect yourself, and remind yourself of what is real.

YOUR NAME IS PRICE GYRO. YOU LOVE PLAYING SAXOPHONE. YOU ARE A NOBLE KNIGHT.

>Status
Health 3/5
Combat 3/5
Chivalry 3/5
Luck 3/5

>Inventory
Sword
Shield
Saxophone

You are traveling into the unknown with two beautiful women. You shall travel forth from this moment forward with this in mind:

Fight. Win. Sax. Fuck. Glory.

The world is your oyster.
>>
>>866381
Start walking to that place the king wanted us to go
>>
>>857459
Doesn't this belong on >>>/qst/ ?
Or is /qst/ blue, so here is the next closest fit?
>>
>>866432
the latter
>>
>>866432
/qst/ is blue, yes
>>
>>866432
>>866441
>>866456

(( Qst wont allow sexually explicit things. so here i figured would be the best place for this. ))
>>
File: Gooseing the archer.jpg (101KB, 549x656px) Image search: [Google]
Gooseing the archer.jpg
101KB, 549x656px
>>866413
The three of you start outside the gate, walking in direction to Baile's Cottage, to gather supplies for her on your errand. Chit-chat ensues.

" You play so Beautifully Price! You have such a talent for the trumpet!" Baile says, clasping her hands together.
You explain to her its a saxophone. There's quite a bit of difference, you know.

"Ah. Where did you get it? I Dont believe I have ever seen an instrument that looks quite so peculiar."

You give them a shrug, thinking hard on the question before finally settling that youve sort of always had it.

They give you a puzzled look, before shrugging it off.

"So Aeris, Whats it like to be a Mage? Ive always been told that magicians and the like have always been rude and ugly hoety-toety types, but that clearly isnt the case with yourself!" Baile pats Aeris' back, looking to her expectantly.

"Ah! well its rather lonesome, but very invigorating! Magic changes how you look at thing in the world. Depending on what school of magic, you could even change the very way the world works for you haha."

Baile looks to her in awe, chirping happily about how excited she is for the trip to the mountains with such interesting company.

In her distraction, you wait for the right second, and move your hand over her bottom, giving it a good goosing, earning a bit of a jolt from her. "Oh! Haha, thats how it is hmm?" she laughs, giving you a sultry look before returning the goosing.
"Oo! All Muscle arentcha? Haha, Perhaps We should take care of a few things first, to break the ice."
>>
>>866698
What do you have in mind Baile?
>>
File: artflow_201609192335.jpg (80KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201609192335.jpg
80KB, 550x412px
>>866703

You smirk, asking what she might have in mind, to which she responds: "Well, your lips show a tell tale sign of a good kisser." She laughs, sauntering up to you, you pulling her close against your chest, looking her dead in the eye, telling her shes right about that.

The two of you kiss, and kiss you do! Her tongue wonderfully sweet, hot breath against your lips as you slide your tongue past her lips, getting a lovely taste of her mouth as the two of you explore each others bodies, your hands finding their way to her pert ass, giving her plush bottom a rough squeeze, pulling you even closer to her.

"H-haha, youre very forward, though i shouldnt expect any less from a gallient knight!" She teases, kissing your cheek as she plays with your hair, your hands trailing up her body to her breasts, pushing them together with a firm squeeze.

"Ah! Enjoying the girls are you? Suppose youd want a good look~" she giggles as she undoes her buttons, her breasts spilling forth from their trap, your hands imediantly moving to toy with her cute nipples. "Ahh~ hehe, cute arent they? Mmhhh some men have never seen innies before heh~" she sighs, tilting her head. Your lips moving over her neck, gently nipping and biting.

"Nhh thisisnt the place for this, lets at least go behind a shrub or something" she giggles, waving a hand to Aeris, who you completly forgot was there.
"C'mon Aeris! Youre invited too!" She calls, your hands moving over her as you follow behind her into the wood.
>>
>>866916
Don't forget about poor Aeris, go back for her
>>
This reminds me, whatever happened to Bang Quest?
>>
>>866916
Grab the saxophone and start some smooth sex vibez and convince the ladies to get down on each other
>>
>>867434
I pray every day for its return.
>>
>>867774
>>867434
Lol same
>>
>>868549
Bang Quest hiatus was like, 60% why i started this, like "man i wish there was more bang quest. Maybe ill just make my own"
>>
>>868562
You are a god among men.

I appreciate the similarities in style, as well as the steady improvement.

And if you know bangquest. let's see some background character cameo's at some point hopefully
>>
>>868562
I'm curious if you do art anywhere else? or if you just do it spontaneously here for us anons. I'd like to follow your work if you do some NSFW regularly.
>>
>>866989
This pls.
[spoiler] also bump [/spoiler]
>>
>>868918
also an archive would be real cool
>>
File: Screenshot_20160920-041408.jpg (412KB, 1170x1074px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160920-041408.jpg
412KB, 1170x1074px
>>868910
All this so far is not my usual style, i actually studied some of BangQuest style to figure out what aspects of it appealed to people. Its difficult since i do all of this on my phone i cant provide the super detailed, high resolution illustrations for this. I wish i had the tools to do better, because doing it on my phone is slow and low quality.

>>868918
studentsmut.tumblr.com/tagged/nsfw
/tagged/tiddy
/tagged/booty
For all your desires
>>
>>866916
Whatever will happen, incorporate mad sax sex skills
>>
>>869081
We should be able to induce orgasm through sax playing alone. We can already make chicks wet af, but we need to take it a step further.
>>
File: NoAnswerFromTheOP.jpg (345KB, 884x809px) Image search: [Google]
NoAnswerFromTheOP.jpg
345KB, 884x809px
Bump.
>>
File: DOPE.png (195KB, 800x801px) Image search: [Google]
DOPE.png
195KB, 800x801px
This thread is dope as fuck certified fresh.
Keep up the baller work, OP
>>
>>869166
I vote we get a double sax for double musical penetration
>>
File: artflow_201609211624.jpg (83KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201609211624.jpg
83KB, 550x412px
>>870669
>>869166
>Maybe when you level up, your sax skills can be used for more than just catching a crowd!

She pushes you against a rather thick oak tree, dropping to her knees and undoing your belt, you quickly making short work of your chainmail and padded cloth jerkin, letting your thick member fly free, bopping her nose in surprise. "Ah! Quite excited arent ya!" She giggles, kissing down your shaft, letting free your balls, toying with them with her spair hand, moaning against your shaft.
"Mmm, come over Aeris~" she giggles, undoing her belt and arching her hips, running her fingers through her slick folds, Aeris nervously roaming over to Baile, biting her lip as she moves her hands over the sultry elf, tenderly sliding her fingers inside, esrning a girlish moan from Baile, looking up to you with a flushed face, tsking the tip of your member into her mouth, warm tongue moving under your gland, pushing your member further into her wonderfully inviting mouth.

She moans on your cock, looking up to you eagerly for approval, before your hands move to grip her hair, pulling her off your cock, a low whine escaping her lips as you hold her there, letting her reach for your cock with her tongue and lips, desperation in her eyes, before you tightly grip her hair. Forcing your cock down her throat, her eyes rolling back for a moment from the sudden movement, moaning and squirming under you as you fuck her throat.

She suddenly gasps aroundbyour cock, gripping onto you as she forces your cock even further, eyes glazing over.
Aeris has seemingly is bare under her robe, running her fingers through her slick lips, pushing her tongue further inside Baile's needy pussy, rocking her hips against Aeris's experienced tongue.

>you feel your cock pulsing in her throat, but not quite ready to bust this NUT
>What will you do
>>
>>871033
Let Aeris get some of dat D
>>
>>871033
Give aeris the d
>>
>>871066
>>871320

While pumping your thick member down this poor elf girl's throat, you feel a sudden rush, warmth spreading from your chest all the way to the tips of your fingers and toes, suddenly pushing her away, your head feeling wonderfully warm and fuzzy, like swimming in the finest of ale and mead, before your eyes are magnetically drawn to somewhere you are unfamiliar
>>
>>871512
bent down on all fours, Aeris looks back to you, panting harshly, her face flushed, presenting her unusually wonderful posterior.

A few seconds ago, the very idea of looking where your looking now would send a cold chill down your spine, but instead you feel a plesently warmth spreading through your loins, walking over to her, gripping her hips roughly.

"Ah~! B-Be careful with me Price." She commands, shuddering at your touch. You find her words echoing throughout your mind, your cock gently pushing against her wonderfully inviting lips, poping inside, stretching her wonderfully slick pussy as your meaty member fills her slowly, gently.

"Ahh, finally had enough of me eh?" Baile giggles, watching intently, moving to take Aeris' face into her hand, running a thumb over her soft lips, drawing her into a deep kiss, the sounds of their tongues roaming almost as audible as your thrusting, pumping your cock inside Aeris' tight snatch steadily, slowly picking up speed, her moans and gasps becoming more audible as you pick up speed.
>>
>>871538

"M-More~" she moans, gasping as Baile bites along Aeris' neck, your hands roughly holding her down, pumping your cock deep inside her, filling her as much as her small frame can handle, your member suddenly kissing at her ends, earning her to shudder, gasping at the sudden shock of pleasure running through her . "Fuck~ J-Just like that~" she cries, encouraging you to squeeze her ass, giving it a rough slap before pumping your member deep inside her, ramming your cock against her ends, the slick walls around your cock squeezing around you, eager for you to pump her full of your warm thick cum.
>>
((wish i didnt suck at coloring or backgrounds haha))

>>871512
>Youve been blasted with a Hypnoisis [I] Spell!

>>871551
>Where You gonna bust dis nut?
>>
>>871573
Aeris
>As deep as possible
>>
>>871577

With one last rough thrust, you push deep inside her slick pussy, thick ropes of seed filling her womb, bursting forth from your swollen cock as you fill her, earning her to gasp and shudder as you cum deep inside her, pulling out to enjoy the mess youve just made, your head spinning wildly, before you start to taste yellow and sort of fall asleep, your brain filled with bee wings and your fingertips feeling prickly...
>>
>>871754

>The Hypnosis [I] Spell and subsuquent dissipation of it has now taken effect. You will no longer willingly fuck Aeris.

>Due to her curse. bc she banging and were it not for that youd fuck her brains out.

>Not that you know of her curse of course. this is for the anons to read, not you Price you nosy fuck

>You come to in about half an hour, feeling well rested and well spent for a time.
>>
>>871775
Cuddle with them for a while before setting out
>>
>>871804
An anon after my own heart
>>
File: artflow_201609220051.jpg (74KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201609220051.jpg
74KB, 550x412px
>>871804
>>
>>872168
Now let's act like nothing happened with her, while acting as sexy as possible.
>>
File: artflow_201609220126.jpg (40KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201609220126.jpg
40KB, 550x412px
>>872168
>>
>>859288
>>872199
Steal her gear and run for it
>>
>>872199
>>872203
U wot m8, let's wake them up and get ready to leave
>>
File: artflow_201609220139.jpg (49KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201609220139.jpg
49KB, 550x412px
>>872199
>>
File: artflow_201609220150.jpg (33KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201609220150.jpg
33KB, 550x412px
>>872217
>>
>>872230
Get dressed and wait for them. They were going to help us on our errand.
>>
>>871754
Aeris going to get pregnant and have huge milky tits now?
>>
>>/qst/
make it SFW and get out nerd
>>
>>872345
>This meme for the umpteenth time
The whole point of the quest is fucking, fag.
>>
>>872267
I bet you she uses magic to make fucking certain that happens.

Won't show for awhile though.
>>
>>872605
Goddamit... meant that for >>872302
>>
>>872267
Supporting
>>
File: artflow_201609221617.jpg (93KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201609221617.jpg
93KB, 550x412px
>>872230

Youre at a cabin in the woods. You cant really remember how you got here. As far as you can tell, jusging from the position of the sun and the direcrion of the wind, you are quite a bit away from the city. Kast thing youbremember was getting head from Baile, and also busting the biggest nut but you dont reslly know where or when or with who, butbehrn you try to think about it your head tickles just behind your eyeballs.

Weird.

You call out for Aeris, as she doesnt seem like shes inside the cabin. After a minute or yeo you drcide shes probably out grtting kindeling or water or doing some weirdo mage shit.

>what shall you do in the meantime while you await her return?
>>
>>873342
Level up our sax.
>>
>>872230
Youre at a cabin in the woods. You cant really remember how you got here. As far as you can tell, judging from the position of the sun and the direcrion of the wind, you are quite a bit away from the city. Last thing you remember was getting head from Baile, and also busting the biggest nut but you dont really know where or when or with who, but when you try to think about it your head tickles just behind your eyeballs.

Weird.

You call out for Aeris, as she doesnt seem like shes inside the cabin. After a minute or you decide shes probably out grtting kindeling or water or doing some weirdo mage shit.
>>
>>873356
seconded. We gotta sax our way to victory.
>>
File: artflow_201609221707.jpg (81KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201609221707.jpg
81KB, 550x412px
>>873356
>>873381

You think now would be an exellent time to use those skill points youve saved uo from leveling up

>STATUS
>MUSIC 3/5

BZZNT ZZZ

Hold on there bucko! Looks like youre still LVL 1! And have not earned enough experience on your short journey so far to level up!

Just because you boned two hot chicks, doesnt mean youre a level 80 paladin with the best gear and all your skillpoints hand picked and allocated. One thing at a time there, buddy
>>
>>873450
I guess we train and try to find Aeris while we do
>>
>>873506
This.
Bring the elf with us.
>>
File: artflow_201609221753.jpg (70KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201609221753.jpg
70KB, 550x412px
>>873506

You decide to nosey on over to the thick flora down by the house, sort of slashing your sword against the brushing because fuck it.

Take that shrub. Oh whats that? You gonna come at me with a branch? Boom. Chopped in half.
>>
File: artflow_201609221801.jpg (64KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201609221801.jpg
64KB, 550x412px
>>873615

!!!

>KNIGHT PRICE encountwred a WILD FORREST IMP!!!

sweet, finally something to stab.

WHAT WILL YOU DO?

>Fights and encounters can go a variaty of ways. You can try to use Chivalry [3/5] to talk your way out of a situation, or use your Combat Skills [3/5] to fight your way out. Luck [3/5] and Music [3/5] are odd but sometimes perticularly useful ways to solve conflicts!!!

SO
>WHAT WILL YOU DO?
>>
>Fuck my spelling on my fucking phone. I hate touch screens haha
>>
>>873628
go in for an attack, we're a knight for a reason after all
>>
>>873628
I want to see this Imp dance. Music please!
>>
>>873628
Use the power of song.
>>
>>873628
Use the power of our sax to kill that thing straight up Ark of the Covenant style
>>
File: artflow_201609230206.jpg (66KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201609230206.jpg
66KB, 550x412px
>>873970
>>873665
>>874186
Music 3/5
Target 10
Rolled 15 (6,4,5)

You whip out your MIGHTY SAX from your POUCH, pointing dramatically to the im and screaming: "ARE YOU FUCKING READY TO ROCK?!" Before blasting a fucking rocking sonnet about your awesome sex and hanging with good friends Living life to the fullest as a 20 something millenial. The Imp really gets where you are coming from, quickly joining in with an awesome kick and snare pattern with his snaps and occasional beatboxing, before freestyling on the modern tragities of our generation.

>YOUR SONG IS A TOTAL HIT!!!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
>>
File: artflow_201609230229.jpg (64KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201609230229.jpg
64KB, 550x412px
>>874602
Woah woAH WOAH MAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING
>>
File: 201609230229.jpg (69KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
201609230229.jpg
69KB, 550x412px
>>874614

HOLY FUCK MAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING STOP
>>
File: artflow_201609230230.jpg (79KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201609230230.jpg
79KB, 550x412px
>>874615
FUCKING CHRIST MAN HE YEILDS ALLREADY HE YEILDS STOP LET HIM GO
>>
>>874616

>you repeatidly smash the imps skull in with your MIGHTY SAX, before deciding to switch to your sword, buts if bone and meat flying everywhere.

>you continue whacking his head untill you hit the dirt, which is now mud from all the blood.
>>
File: 201609230230.jpg (61KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
201609230230.jpg
61KB, 550x412px
>>874617

>you slice open his chest with a loud CRACK and CRUNCH from under the weight of your sword, and start pulling out as many organs as you can untill you fond the IMP GALL, as you heard it had some kind of ALCHEMICAL MAGICAL PROPERTIES.

>You decide to take it back to the cabin. Maybe the girls will find some use for it. Maybe.
>>
>>874618
Where's Aeris tho?
>>
>>874627
Lamenting the fact she'll never be level 30 now.
>>
>>874618
>Somewhat acknowledge that your sax could use some retuning/reforging, and that an "axe" would be a better instrument, or should we say utensil, for work like that.
>>
>>874809
Wait, is it possible to commission a sAXE?
>>
>>874809
Supporting. That and we need to hit the fantasy showers and clean ourselves up. And also clean our sax up somehow without rusting it.
>>
>>874618
Wait I've played Oblivion, i know where this is going. Collect some troll fat and make a Fortify Personality potion. Maybe it'll even cure the curse we don't know Aeris has
>>
>>872345
> make it SFW

Wow this is quite literally the exact opposite of the point of this board

How about you get the fuck out
>>
>>875780
Haha nice words are better to convice others haha
>>
File: Screenshot_20160923-165736.jpg (252KB, 1243x825px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160923-165736.jpg
252KB, 1243x825px
>>874618

You head back and drop the Imp Gall in this cool looking bottle you sort of assume is for ingrediants and set it on the table, pulling up a chair to play a smooth rawkin sax solo to help Baile wake up nicely. Her sitting up with a yawn, streaching her sleeping muscles awake as Aeris comes in through the door.

How convenient!

"Im back!" She calls, setting down a backpack, looking to the both of you.

>So, where ya been Aeris?
>>
>>875859
Wait are we switching to Aeris again?
>>
>>875914
Lol naw just suggest where you think shr might have been and ill just go with it p much haha
>>
>>875859
Why does her tit size fluctuate so violently?
>>
File: 9148130.jpg (36KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
9148130.jpg
36KB, 600x525px
>>876005
>>
File: image.png (166KB, 514x513px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
166KB, 514x513px
>>876019
>>
>>875859
>she was looking for a something to break the curse
>Under the guise of training
>>
>>875859
Looking for something to break her curse so she doesn't have to resort to date rape to get laid.
>>
>>857459
Why are you on this board mate? Quest have their own board now thanks to a stupid fuckface of a mod......kinda shitty how that sperg lord keeps tg and a quest free but permits it here.
>>
>>876211
Qsts can be allowed so long as they're nsfw in nature like Bang Quest or this one
>>
>>876211
Nicer words make for a more convincing argumwnt haha
>>
Also unrelated but I like how you incorporated every single suggestion for the imp battle shows that you care
>>
Bumping for OP.
>>
File: artflow_201609232045.jpg (70KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201609232045.jpg
70KB, 550x412px
>>875859

"Where youve been?" Price starts, setting his MIGHTY SAX down for a moment.

"Well," she starts, lifting a hand to recocunt her dealings.

"On out way to the cabin, I found several items of interest that might contain possible alchemical or magical properties. Nothing too special, just sort of feild work from all the books i read." She shrugs, looking to her two companions. "How have you guys been?"
>>
>>878457
> just woke up actually, and by the way how did we get here?
>>
>>878457
>Murdering woodland creatures and harvesting their organs.
>>
>>878502
This
Lying gets you everywhere
>>
>>879074
Seconding
>>
>>878457
Fuck up the dynamic of the whole tri relationship thing and tell both girls you love them.
>>
File: artflow_201609242031.jpg (82KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201609242031.jpg
82KB, 550x412px
>>878502

"I just woke up from the most AMAZING DREAM" Baile starts excitedly, leaping from the bed stark naked as a Jay-Bird.

"I had a dream where i was a princess! And the prince of the forest came and proposed to me and he was so tall and charming!" She fawns, sighing deeply
>>
>>879408
>But how did we get here?
>>
>>879417
>>878502

((recent have transpired, so i dont think ill be able to make a drawing happen for about 2 days or so :^( which fucking sucks bc i think i finally got the style for this down.))

>You decide to inquire how exactly we all got here.

"Oh," Aeris pauses, laughing nervously.
"After our ah, encounter, you fell asleep!" She laughs, waving a hand. "I used my magic spell, [GUARDIAN], To carry you here."

You squint at her, unsure of her words. "Guardian?" you ask, leaning forward in your chair.

"The Guardian Spell is somewhat a summoning spell, it, in a sense, summons up your soul in physical form."
>>
>>879426
Very fascinating, but we have questing to do. Let us take Baile by the arm and proceed!
>>
>>879451
At least let her get dressed first senpai
>>
>>879453
I forgot about the word filter I meant famalam
>>
>>879451
>>879453
You stand, saying while your magic shit is cool and all, we got a thing to do, you remind them.

Baile goes to get dressed, while Aeris inspects your jar on the table.

"Imp Gall." You tell her, shrugging. "Found it. Figured you and Baile might have some good use for it."

"You found it?" Aeris asks, raising her brow at you.

"Yeah, found it."

"...."

"...."

"Alright! Lets get this Adventure rolling!" Baile declares, suited up with her satchel and bow, looking better prepared for the journey to the mountain than before.
>>
>>879533
Alright, then let's make sure we have all of our things, ESPECIALLY OUR SAX, and then move on.
>>
>>879533
Look for more innocent forest creatures to murderhobo.
>>
>>879533
Lets do actual quest shit I guess
>>
Terribly sorry for the lack of updates! some personal rubbish came up and so i have to take a small break from doing this :^c
I anticipate ill be back by September 30th 2016

terribly sorry for the inconvenience, but i want to make sure im in the best place to provide you guys with the best i can!
>>
>>886075
That's ok op, keep up the good shit, cya
>>
File: 9221227.jpg (82KB, 294x313px) Image search: [Google]
9221227.jpg
82KB, 294x313px
>>886075
cya dude
Thread posts: 197
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.