[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE LOUD HOUSE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 116

File: Nickelodeon_The_Loud_House_Logo.png (87KB, 295x277px) Image search: [Google]
Nickelodeon_The_Loud_House_Logo.png
87KB, 295x277px
So... here we go again.

Some gaming news? The developer disappeared.
>>
>>827742
The last thing I remember is him going back to school.....havent checked the blog though...
>>
>>828557
That's right. He did some surveys and then disappeared.
He said he would give News and posted almost every day. He said he would make a new thread when the former came to page 10.
I tried to use email and the blog but had no response.

As nothing happened, I made the thread to see what happens.

The previous threads are still in the archive.
>>
>>828587
Hmmm weird....but then again getting used to school can take some time.
>>
I hope to have a labor day (Monday, September 5
Labor Day 2016) build release.
(or If you are really impatient; I can post whatever I have tomorrow)
Just so you know I'm the real deal, I posted the news to the blog.

Right now the build (I feel) is not even worth playing yet if you downloaded previous links.
I want the next release to have at least some playable routes
(with included sex scenes even if they are black and white sketches).
At this point it still needs to be worked on which is why there hasn't been news.
IT AINT READY. BUT GIVE IT TIME AND IT WILL BE.

Also,I never really got a general consensus on whether people wanted constant small updates or slower large updates.

BUT WHY YOU NO MAKE THREAD?
Because I don't have sex scene images finished yet to post the 6 image minimum.
and because I'm working on the game as well.

pic related is NOT for the game, but I am working toward having something like it.
>>
File: 1469922380311.png (273KB, 900x1331px) Image search: [Google]
1469922380311.png
273KB, 900x1331px
Well I want the next build at the very least to have 1 example route (was going to be 3: Leni/the Mom /Ronnie Anne) but it seems to be taking longer than expected.
>>
File: 138567416029.gif (972KB, 311x213px) Image search: [Google]
138567416029.gif
972KB, 311x213px
>>828671
>>828645
WOW!!!! Nice! Thanks for answering.

I apologize if I generated some inconvenience. I'm really anxious.
The last thing I want is to rushing you or you change your plans.
I am very grateful for his work and I apologize again for my impatience.

Just leave a suggestion or request that you just some sign of life. It seems silly but you can not imagine how much that reassures. No need to say anything and not waste time on it.

My Autism does not help at such times. I do not know to express myself right.
Do what you think best. Take the time you need. You're making a masterpiece.

Man... thanks!!! You made my day!

PS: I hope you're going well at school. You mentioned you have an animation class. Already you could say something about? Hit your expectations?
>>
WHY SO SLOW?

Because I am currently working on BOTH the night phase AND adding the outside (date and shop) locations.
While the coding isn't super hard (mostly copying and pasting structure) ; the format has to be right and I have to write new choices and menus.
I have to make the paths flow with the images I currently have as well.
Unfortunately this part is just more map expansions. So nothing too exciting yet.
I still need to edit each sisters' sleeping cutscenes as well (only finished with half of them).

AS FOR DIALOGUE:
While the base sprite of the girls are done, I need to redraw (basic) expressions for all of them.
Even though I have some ideas for dialogue I might have to take baby steps in incorporating them since
I ideally want them to have custom background illustrations to go with them i.e. wrestling with Lynn or giving Leni a "massage".
>>
>>828645
yeesh... little too close to the source. Tits look fucked
>>
>>828703
Also, just more one sugestion.
I do not know how is your creative process, but you could provide and post what you discarded. So we can have a broader view and give some ideas.
silly things like drafts, scripts, images and sounds that you simply put aside.

"One man's trash is another man's treasure."

(unrelated image. just posted because you are posting Leni and I just loved her eyes in this image)

Thanks one more time!
>>
File: 1471879634811.jpg (702KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1471879634811.jpg
702KB, 1024x1024px
>>828719
The image.
>>
Fucking Renpy with having menus within menus and needing proper indenting.
I mean I know its important but man is it tedious.

Anyway, I planned the next build would have most if not all of the music completed.
However, running into some issues on that front since I don't have enough quiet ambient night time tracks to include.

POSSIBLE ORDER OF PROGRESS COMPLETION (AKA THE TO DO LIST):
-finish outside locations (this is barely halfway done)
-finish adding night phase scenes with (3) unique game overs (same story as above)
-once images for the above 2 parts are in; I will need to optimize build (reduce space by shrinking it to smaller file size) by converting backgrounds from png to jpg format while still retaining quality.
-add music to all new areas (might take a while since I need to search for music, cut it to less than a minute, add fades to make it more seamless, and make it sound softer so it doesn't blow eardrums; no promises though)
-optimize music by converting to ogg format and using Goldwave program to try to volume equalize it; then open
specific tracks in Audacity to make them even softer.
-possibly create an INTRO DAY that introduces characters and plot to player; also explain why dad and maybe Lily are not in the house.
- Redraw expressions for character sprites, give them dialogue branches, start creating sex scenes
- add music for character interactions
-further optimize new additions
-add more content to character interactions
-polish existing content/ changes according to anon feedback

-prepare to move into next phases: UI overhaul/stats/inventory/calendar (week) system/ extra shit

As you can see I still have a lot of shit to do before this reaches "game" status.
With school is session, this will take longer.
>>828705
yeah I thought so too.
Not my work but its something for inspiration at least.
>>
>>828763
Do you plan do some interaction with father and mother? I mean, between them. Example when they see the shit going on and discuss if take control or not. Like the cartoon.
They are also a children making machine. It should happen much sodomy between them.
Another thing that is not clear is how they make money to support 11 children. Something related to prostitution could be used as a source of money, extortion source and even excuse to add other characters in the house (like Clyde, the teacher and others).

I'm on brainstorm here.
>>
File: Game Over Busted.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Game Over Busted.png
1MB, 1600x900px
"Honey, you better get in here. I think you need to see this."
>>
File: Parents Angry WIP.png (117KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Parents Angry WIP.png
117KB, 800x600px
"Well young man, what do you have to say for yourself?"
(This still needs to be retouched up on)
>>
File: Parents fpview.png (937KB, 1366x719px) Image search: [Google]
Parents fpview.png
937KB, 1366x719px
"Kids, we have some bad news. Your father and I are getting a divorce."

(Nah, just kidding more like the dad is leaving on a 2 month long business trip so you the player are literally the only male in the house for the game)

This allows me to focus on the mom more and having her be a potential story path.
>>
can i get a link to this game
>>
File: 1471318910542.jpg (344KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471318910542.jpg
344KB, 1920x1080px
"Do you need something, dear?"
>Can I have a goodnight kiss?
>Can I sleep with you in your room tonight?
>I want a nursing handjob.
>No, not right now mom.

*this is just an example
>>
>>828897
DIDNT YOU READ WHAT THE BOSS JUST SAID?! REEEEEEE
>>
>>828890
Why Lincoln is the only kid with white hair? his father was cucked or what?
>>
File: 1471539600052.png (693KB, 790x848px) Image search: [Google]
1471539600052.png
693KB, 790x848px
"You Louds better knock it off or I'm calling the cops."
>>828897
its more of a proof of concept at this point.

HERE IS MY BLOG:
https://thelewdhousegame.blogspot.com

USEFUL LINKS:

>Episodes:
http://pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe
(New episodes have been announced; meaning potential for more content to be added to game)

>Booru:
http://tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=all

>Fanfics:
http://tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=2

>>828908
Even the show makes a subtle joke about this.
But I think canon wise there is premature graying on his father's side because Lincoln's hair is like his grandfather's. Makes for easy cosplay as Raiden or Soldier 76.
>>
>>828763
>yeah I thought so too.
Thank god.
Uh, if you need a quick excuse, the business trip works well and you can probably say something along the lines of "lilly is in daycare" during the day and "lilly's asleep in her crib, best not wake her up" but if you want a heavy excuse, you can say that there's been some trouble between the dad and mom, followed by a messy divorce where dad got lily and... pretty much nothing else. It means that the mom has nothing to lose, and no threat of being caught, AND a decent motivation for shagging linc in the first place.
But all in all that's a pretty heavy thing to drop on the player so you'd have to mention it in the intro, then mention that it's been some time ( more than long enough to move on) but rita never really met anyone so she's pretty clearly unbearably horny. And if it's supposed to be more of a side thing IE after seducing all the other sisters, giving a story like that in the intro is going to draw WAY too much attention to it.
>>
>>828867
>>828880
>>828890
Hue. I laughed.
I thought now the father out for "business trip" and getting into the car of Clyde's parents. After a while appears damaged physically and mentally but with a lot of money.
>>828900
It made me think about doing Lincon through favors between the sisters and parents. He do this in the cartoon. When the right, everyone wins, and are grateful to him, but when it goes wrong, everyone wants his head.

>>828908
It has never been officially explained. The explanation I liked most was that he had this hair because of the stress of having 10 sisters.
I think it's because of the style referencing HQs. I like.
Makes the different character of all. It also highlights in group scenes.

>>828897
https://thelewdhousegame.blogspot.com.br/2016/08/sisters-rooms-update.html
>>
>>828908
Iunno. why is lucy the only one with black hair? If it's hairdye on both accounts that does sort of add something to each of their characters though doesn't it? It would imply that both of them are rebels going against different things, lucy has a problem with the rest of the world and so takes a psychotic joy in the macabre and grim, while lincoln... is the only male child in the family?
>>
>>828964
>why is lucy the only one with black hair?

Maybe because she is a emo/dark girl?
>>
>>828973
yeah, obviously but maybe both of them dyed their hair?
>>
>>828964
http://theloudhouse.wikia.com/wiki/The_Loud_House_Wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Loud_House

Here, anom. Every character has a brief description.
>>
>>828990
>both of them dyed their hair?

Then Lincoln is a fag?
>>
>>828990
A boy painting the hair would be absurdly strange even in a cartoon

Also, why? He showed like pop culture, but never showed such devotion to a character with white hair. Even more so to stay like this the whole time.
And once he dressed like hero who is a fan, the sisters have ridiculed him, I do not know what they would do if he adopt a bodily change.

>>828995
I'm beginning to suspect that it is a bait.
>>
File: WOMEN, FAGS, AND CLOWNS.png (53KB, 620x426px) Image search: [Google]
WOMEN, FAGS, AND CLOWNS.png
53KB, 620x426px
>>829006
What kind of kid dyed his hair?
>>
File: 1312.jpg (80KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1312.jpg
80KB, 720x960px
>>829016
We're talking about something inspired in normal people. We're not in a place of normal people.
>>
>>828995
>>829006
iunno maybe he bleached it blonde to look tough, and then the chemicals were too strong, turned it white and made him look like a pussy.
>>
People... It's not normal a man have 10 daughters and only one son. Maybe the father has a genetic problem. Lincoln may have been born man in consequence of a problem.
And and who cares? It's a fucking cartoon.

Want discuss the fire in SpongeBob too?
>>
>>829053
That is more related with the mesntruation of a woman and what day of the month the bayby is "made"
>>
>>829080
/pol/ science?
>>
This is actually really good for a Nick show
>>
>>829123
You're right. I don't like nothing what has been produced by Nick after Invader Zim.
And also form a fanbase relatively fast.

It reminded me of Gravity Falls.
Even Shadbase draw.
>>
File: mom.png (216KB, 1007x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mom.png
216KB, 1007x1000px
>>
>>829200
hhnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg
>>
File: loudhouse_screenshot.jpg (171KB, 1116x651px) Image search: [Google]
loudhouse_screenshot.jpg
171KB, 1116x651px
aw man
this new loud house game on the nick site is nice:
http://www.nick.com/games/loud-house-cartoon-creator.html

I could use this to rip assets and make OC side characters and NPCs

Also has a simple comic creator, but it isn't as good or funny as that arthur one.
>>
>>829080
holy shit, someone played biology
>>
File: Loud House Crew.png (474KB, 695x989px) Image search: [Google]
Loud House Crew.png
474KB, 695x989px
taken from the show's tumblr

I could also edit these avatars to be NPCs as well.
>>
>>828956
>It has never been officially explained. The explanation I liked most was that he had this hair because of the stress of having 10 sisters.

I just assumed that Lincoln is an albino,

Side note, I'm sure a lot of you heard that albino animals are sterile. Apparently albino humans are not and still able to have children. Maybe it depends on the reason they are albino.
>>
>>829053
Father could be an issue but it's actually the woman's body that factors into birthing a boy or a girl. A woman's body will favor female offspring over male offspring so to even things out most zygotes conceived are actually male. This that some strong effects like heathy high income women have the highest chance of having male children well poor stressed or malnourished women have a higher chance of having female children.

Actually when birth rates decline due to things like famine or illness, male birth rates will drop faster then females. This is because it's genetically safer to take the energy out of living to raise female offspring then males. After all for passing genes along, in a low population or possible having sick childern, Its better to have ten girls and one boy then ten boys and one girl.

I always liked this fact of female biology because it means those scenarios with a society where women are turned into sex slaves and treated like animals and there is many women for every man. If that actually happened there would actually be more women then men. If our society turned into that in one generation we'd be living in a world with at least three girls for every guy.
>>
Any idea of who will be in it? Versus who would be in it that's fuckable?
>>
File: 1471186151337.jpg (113KB, 606x752px) Image search: [Google]
1471186151337.jpg
113KB, 606x752px
>>830566
No idea lol.
JK it will be done in this order (preferably):
Sisters (oldest to youngest)
Mom
Ronnie Anne
Carol Pingry
Christina
OCs?
guest crossover characters?
>>
its looking to be a late labor day release since I have my studies to attend to as well..
>>
>>831378
At least we know you're still alive, and the proyect is alive as well.

We can be patient
>>
>>829200
haahrlmmmaah *drool*
>>
File: brocules.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
brocules.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>830618
thanks for the hard work DevBro!
>>
>>830618
>OCs?
wait are those loud house ocs, regular ocs or ocs done in loud house style? I honestly can't tell if I approve or not on any of the three.
>>
I'd really like the option of having Lola & Lana at the same time, as well as apart. Would those two be an exclusive situation to dating more than one sister?
>>
>>832613
so more small descriptions of events or just coming up with events in the first place?
Like "curl up next to her for poetry reading on her bed" would be something like: slow dialogue of her poetry, which changes depending on her status, and possible chance for some small molesting.
>>
>>833053
both? I don't really know.
Its up to you and how much time you want to spend writing.
>>
tfw you can't post pics of the better sisters on /aco cause of faggot mook
>>
>>833253
>tfw you can't post pics of the better sisters on /aco cause of faggot mook

He/she/it, is better than the Co mod
>>
/co/ is gay space rock central
>>
>>833499
For a moment I thought you were talking about Ziggy Stardust and the whole gay space pirate thing that was the 70's glam rock scene.

Then I remembered SU.
>>
Update will drop in a few hours.
It will have everyone's favorite thing: more locations.
OH GREAT more backgrounds.

So why should I download this?
Honestly, its not worth it if you have downloaded previous builds.
You should only download it to see how the sprites look during the intro and check out some of the new interactions in the player's bedroom like the night phase. Oh and the outside expansion which can be accessed from the porch area.

Its a gradual step since I also have to work on my homework as well.
(Tomorrow for me will NOT be a day that I work on the game since I plan to spend the entire day working on animation homework. I can pick up the work during the weekend though; but progress will definitely be slower so please bear with me)

Next build update is creation of character sprites and basic conversations and cutscenes.

What feedback am I looking for?
Mostly music suggestions for the new location additions.

Also you know what would be really helpful?
Sex position references preferably POV and maybe more group shots that are 1 male to many females.
If you could make a folder of references , zip it up , and create a download link and post it either on my blog or emailing it.
Instead of coming up with the poses from scratch I can use the references as a base
that would help me to work a bit faster.

Do people check my blog more than they do here?
>>
>>833953
>Do people check my blog more than they do here?

I say 50/50 on the blog and in here
>>
>>833953
.... ehhh I'd say I check here more often then the blog, since it's on my way to the other threads.
>>
over 160 images in current build
100+ mb for game folder
I am going to try to optimize it to be a smaller filesize.
>>
File: 400350000.jpg (16KB, 367x388px) Image search: [Google]
400350000.jpg
16KB, 367x388px
I love waiting
>>
File: 1471012638610.jpg (741KB, 2545x2075px) Image search: [Google]
1471012638610.jpg
741KB, 2545x2075px
>>834237
and I love postponing
>>
>>833953
can we fuck clyde?
>>
>>834346
No.
I don't think there is a high demand for this option.
and I personally don't want to include it.
In later builds, however, it is planned that you can contact Clyde via walkie talkie and accept quests/objectives. Like he will pay you for getting him Lori's stuff.

Just putting up the finishing touches on the night phase.
I don't think I will have time to optimize it actually.
So my advice to delete your old copies to make room for this build still stands.
Its going to take some time to upload.
>>
>>834363
Question. Morpheus wishes me to sleep. Should i stay up another hour or 2 and wait for the update? Or just see if it's up tomorrow.
>>
>>834420
I too need to sleep. Its uploading right now. all 150 megabytes.
I'm posting the link then heading to bed when its done.
Less than 10 mins remaining.
I don't know how fast your internet is so its really up to you.
Its not true demo status yet so maybe its better to just wait til tomorrow to see it.
You might be disappointed though.
>>
>>834439
This is aco. Everyone here is always disappointed.
>>
https://mega.nz/#!uZYkGSKC!4X0GvcU-tU9B03BLGZ2oMB1iguiHJbSCxSIE4DOOPz0
>>
File: 1472162559918.gif (1MB, 320x232px) Image search: [Google]
1472162559918.gif
1MB, 320x232px
>>834473
>https://mega.nz/#!uZYkGSKC!4X0GvcU-tU9B03BLGZ2oMB1iguiHJbSCxSIE4DOOPz0
>>
File: tumblr_o8kxdga3QE1sndv3bo2_1280.png (330KB, 1280x1726px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8kxdga3QE1sndv3bo2_1280.png
330KB, 1280x1726px
unique posters : 19
Wow I really lost a lot of people didn't I?
>>
>>834473
>go to /aco/ after a week to see how the game is doing
>this gets posted a few minutes before I show up
wew what luck
>>
>>834480
people probably just went to play
don't be discouraged
>>
lots of good pics. can't wait till there's more content. seems there's still lots of background/editing/screencapping/storyboarding left until anything Lewd actually happens.
>>
File: 1471368344264.png (660KB, 595x902px) Image search: [Google]
1471368344264.png
660KB, 595x902px
>>834497
I meant compared to previous threads.
Hopefully new episodes of the show will bring people back
and give me new content to add.
>>
>>834473
>https://mega.nz/#!uZYkGSKC!4X0GvcU-tU9B03BLGZ2oMB1iguiHJbSCxSIE4DOOPz0
no sex >:(
still fun to explore. good work m8o
>>
>>834504
I think I am going to hold off making more backgrounds (since the map and planned locations are basically done) and jump into the dialogue and character interactions.

I am going to make a list of transition backgrounds I might need to make but I will slowly make and add them in after doing a polish revision of everything.

Whats next is to work on character sprites and start getting into writing the dialogue. I have some good ideas for upcoming scenarios and I have a feeling once people see them ingame; they will be really interested in the project then.

>>834516
yeah sorry about that.
But the base sprites (standing neutral are started ; the blank faced ones in the intro)
With a few days of editing and drawing; I should have couple poses for each character with basic expressions. Then the fun part (which is the reason why people want to even play it in the first place) will get started for real.
>>
File: 138929724914.gif (838KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
138929724914.gif
838KB, 300x168px
>>834473
omg... jesus...
i... i... i... man... i...
>>
>>834473

This is cool I'll check it out in the morning since I can't seem to keep my eyes open
>>
>>834480

And don't fret senpai I've done nothing but lurk this thread for the past three days

I just don't have anything to offer on the table so I stay quiet
>>
>>834480
I've just been lurking m8
>>
>>834532
What's your target on having a first complete character path? Obviously that shit gets pushed more than something else that pushes a lot, but everyone has a general "optimistic release window"
>>
>>834473
Okay so, sorry but my music knowledge is subpar outside my preferences so i can't really give any recommendations.
Although, when i got into the night phase my mind instantly went to TF2 for whatever reason like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llOvd2yGEio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciL7OKWSu10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m5RkbulDdA

Only typo i've seen was when you go outside at night it says: "You slowly aMd quietly open the front door".

There's no option to go back to day from night but i guess you didn't bother because the night phase is mostly what's new
>>
>>829200
Source?
>>
>>834655
Before the month is done.
No promises though.
Instead of a completely done character path (100%) it will more likely be all the characters have a small scenario that I build on. I can always add, subtract, modify stuff after hearing anons' feedback.

Since the game will be organized day by day to form a complete. I plan to at least have the first 2 days done by this month.
they would be structured like this:

1st day-
intro day , quick intro to the characters and set the premise; Lisa will ask for a favor
about helping her with her experiments; she asks you to monitor and observe sister's general reaction to you. Consider it as control part of her experiment where you don't use boosters.
(may also function as a tutorial once items and stat mechanics are added; but don't worry I will make it optional because fuck the hand holding we have in games today )

2nd day-
You are given experimental booster (may have side effects)
From there you can test it on the sisters which may produce unexpected results.
I think this will make for interesting writing and possibilities

So have something basic and easy to change and slowly add more content as time goes on.
>>
>>834480
I didn't even know a new thread was even made to be honest. I was checking your blog for a while.
>>
>>834845
I can announce it on my blog. I wasn't planning to make a new thread since I don't really have 6 images minimum and I feel that the game hasn't made substantial progress to warrant it.

>>834769
yeah my bad. I can easily fix it.
I still start adding more music to the new areas and then optimize the build for the next update (which might be this coming weekend).
>>
I like TF2 as well and I also have the soundtrack.
But I feel it needs something more sneaky sneaky.
Right Behind You though might make a good game over or you got busted track

here are the current tracks I have in mind:
NOLF OST:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c76Pb06fYs8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs_JAjBz-Cs

MGS (various) OST:
part of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNVCD1dsnJI
starting from the 2:00 - 3:00 mark
Keep in mind I plan to make night encounters with Ronnie Anne possible in future builds.
>>
Sorry it took me SOO long to get this out to you... and that it is shorter than I really wanted... but I have been extra BUSY with REAL LIFE STUFF TOO....

Lincoln (Player) wakes up in his bed in the morning... ( in the begining you can make him have just morning wood or morning wood & also have to piss {I would have both}or poo the timer would make it so he has to rush and do stuff)

(now being a boy with ten sisters he has a few options)

1)Lincoln opens his window and pisses on the garage roof and down the drainpipe {like one of my friends irl did as a kid with three sisters and one bathroom}
(being that TLHGDev said that he would give access to Lincoln's window in the next update... I thought of this)
[RANDOM]
Now any of the sisters can walk in if Lincoln did not lock the door before pissing out the window ( here you can have it where one of the sisters that catch him blackmail him into doing their chores or tell their parents
You can also make it where [Random]one or both parents are in the car leaving for work and screeches to a holt and YELLS OUT your GROUNDED < which would be a GAMEOVER>

2)Lincoln can try and make it to the bathroom with a hard-on and having to piss....

Now you can have it where either Luan is waiting outside with a squirt gun to give him a wet spot for his underwear or PJs or have it where there is a pail of water above his head....

There can be random incounters with the other sisters too as well... but have like a ticking clock that he has to get to the bathroom or he pisses in his PJs and the sisters make fun of him....

Or you can have it where he tries to hide his hard-on if the sisters are not corrupted yet...
and if they are can tease him more with showing him their bras and or panties or bare skin if he took them on another night....

just a little morning scenario
>>
>>834894
something to consider I guess.

Maybe its just me but If I was Lincoln in that situation I would just piss in an empty glass jar, store it under my bed, and dispose of it when people aren't around.

the morning wood thing is good though
>>
>>834871
eh maybe these'll help
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW4Kd_JuwRs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CfUvgLNnnM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSBDgTYlii8
>>
>>834909
Or you could go for the more twisted route.

... Eh, if lucy's already a masochist beyond measure then-
>>
TLHGDEV....

You have to remember... you have a baby and also other nosy sisters so putting a piss jar under the BED... is bad... Luan could come in and use the piss in a water pail or a squirt gun as a prank.... but yes... Lincoln could piss in a jar if he had to... lol
>>
File: kinda.png (53KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
kinda.png
53KB, 253x200px
>>834968
So she'd be using Lincoln's piss to squirt the other sisters?
>>
File: 250px-Jarate.png (88KB, 250x265px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Jarate.png
88KB, 250x265px
no one noticed obvious TF2 sniper reference...

>>834932
adventure games like Sam and Max are a good fit for sure.
I just want to make sure they fit the atmosphere of a given scene and not just add in music just because.

>>834936
light bdsm is planned. That is all I am going to say.

>>834968
that seems malicious. I don't think Luan would go that far.

I'm excited about the upcoming episodes. it means more material to work off of.
>>
>>834987
>I don't think Luan would go that far.

You've not seen the stills from the April Fools episode have you? She nearly kills Linc at least twice with one prank.
>>
File: tumblr_o85m6z8Ipd1v4gc7eo1_1280.png (361KB, 1280x943px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o85m6z8Ipd1v4gc7eo1_1280.png
361KB, 1280x943px
>>834480
Personally, there's just no point in actually posting in these threads other than to lurk for new stuff and updates, since most pics you can't even post, anyway,
>>
File: tumblr_o7kvvgqzmN1v4gc7eo1_1280.jpg (240KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7kvvgqzmN1v4gc7eo1_1280.jpg
240KB, 800x1067px
>>
File: tumblr_o7kvuncF1R1v4gc7eo1_1280.jpg (110KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7kvuncF1R1v4gc7eo1_1280.jpg
110KB, 600x800px
>>
File: tumblr_o7kvtqgP9X1v4gc7eo1_1280.jpg (152KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7kvtqgP9X1v4gc7eo1_1280.jpg
152KB, 800x1067px
>>
>>834994
is true
>>
>>834994
>>835005
Not like this board has anything better

Actually i only come to /aco/ for this thread now, won't even bother with /stg/ and /weg/... 95% shitpost 5% content(once every few months) and anything else here doesn't interest me
>>
>>835005
>>835016
And then I would think you'd also have to factor in how there haven't been new episodes in a decent while, so for some people it's just not in their mind, at the moment.
>>
>>834827
I made it when I was bored browsing /aco/ and nothing in the drawthread was catching my attention and was perusing this thread instead.
>>
File: sweetrelief.png (233KB, 390x394px) Image search: [Google]
sweetrelief.png
233KB, 390x394px
>>835027
6 more days
>6 more days
>>
File: 1463552956977.png (98KB, 848x765px) Image search: [Google]
1463552956977.png
98KB, 848x765px
>>835044
>2 straight weeks of new episodes, if that guide was right
>first week has an episode that's probably going to go more into what the girls do around the house
>second week starts on an episode that introduces female characters who want Lincoln
>ends on a Luan episode
If that doesn't pick things up, nothing will.
>>
>>834894
About this, and with the hard-on issue, I wonder if there will be a scenario mid-late in the game were you have risen the lust of [insert prefered sister in here] and they will "sneak" in your room to take care of your hard-on will still asleep-

Eg- You are awaken by sheer pleasure and see [insert prefered sister in here] and see her riding you while saying "good morning"
>>
>>834871
Check out the Timesplitters Future Perfect soundtrack if you're really set on video game OSTs. It has a wide variety of songs that fit really any theme you want.
>>
>>835228
I think the Bible Black game had an intro like that.
Anyway something like that is planned.

>>835336
I have the soundtrack on my computer. Just haven't got around to listening to the tracks in a while.
Video game OSTs work because they are instrumental and very atmospheric as opposed to songs you hear on the radio and top 40 shit.
>>
>>834346
Ultimate top kek.
>>
this track is good :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtmMwXx6Wjw

other tracks on the CDs are too actiony for dialogue scenes.
>>
>>835686
>>835686
You heard the suggestions of songs that were presented in previous threads? Had lot of good things there.
>>
>>835028
You got a place where we can see more of your work?
>>
>>834909
>the morning wood thing is good though
the more a guy got to piss when he wake up the harder the wood he gets in the morning. Getting hard well he's sleeping is actually to stop guy from pissing them selves.

I could see sleep wood being a factor like if Lincoln getting up sleeping in the same bed as one of his sisters like the one episode.

in the show I was a little shocked that Lincoln and Lynn slept in the same bed with no pants on. I get that's how some people sleep but I would put on some pants and make her put some one if was have to sleep in the same bed so we don't crotch flash each other.
>>
File: NO BALLS.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
NO BALLS.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>835991
That was such a good episode
>>
>>835998
Always lose my sides with this scene.
>>
>>835961
Sure, but there's no other Loud House stuff
http://rogerbacon.deviantart.com/
http://rogerbacon.soup.io/
>>
>>836131
You do a great job preserving the original features. Congrats.
>>
>>835991
>They both eventually go to sleep
>Lincoln's having a wet dream that's giving him a boner
>The dream causes him to move around in his sleep bumping into Lynn and his boner escaping his underwear and wakes up... Lynn as well unbeknownst to him, who is sleeping with her back towards him
>She pays it no mind and tries to go back to sleep
>Lincoln feels as if his crotch caught on fire and he can't stop thinking about Lynn wearing only her Jersey and underwear
He lets his lust control him as he's rubbing his raging hard-on on her round, firm tooshie
>Confused at first but it doesn't take her long to realize what is happening and freezes in a panic
>Slowly she gets hotter and hotter as she feels Lincoln's member rubbing awkwardly on her behind, while hearing soft moans and pants from her new roommate
>She can't take it anymore, but too embarrassed to face him, she pretends to be asleep and pushes her rear into Lincoln's crotch and his flaming erection gets trapped between Lynn's inner thighs
>He wonders if she's really sleeping but he doesn't care and starts moving his hips back and forth
>He feels her getting wet and takes it as a sign to go faster and faster, making them both feel as if their crotch could catch on fire any moment
>In the final moments of their act they both explode, Lincoln covering Lynn's nether regions with his hot cum and Lynn trying her best to keep her legs from shaking uncontrollably and her voice from letting out the most pleasurable moan she'd make... so far
>>
hopefully situations like this
>>836144
will make the game worth playing once I start adding scenes in.
>>
>>836144
damn that's hot
>>
>>836144
My scenario would start with would Lynn having a wet dream from feel Lincoln boner in her side

>>836458
You know this makes me want to see a run of the game where Lincoln losses access to his room and stay/sleep with his sisters in one of there rooms. I think it would make things harder if Lincoln didn't have his own room. It may make some relationships easier though.

Side note:
What sister does Lincoln hang out/interact with the most? Of the episodes I seen Lincoln and Lynn seem to have a lot of interaction. Next I think Lori, Since Lori is the oldest and officially the group leader well Lincoln is the main character and often take up the leader role. This dynamic often leads to conflict a compose between the two.
>>
File: lh1.png (472KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
lh1.png
472KB, 1200x1500px
>>
File: lh2.png (547KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
lh2.png
547KB, 1200x1500px
>>
didnt pop in last night, but some suggestions (that you may have addressed by now):

-remember the last menu you were in and have it place you back there instead of at the start--having to go from the room entrance to the desk to the inventory to the etc etc every single time I'd like to see an option is incredibly tedious in the current build.
-ability to go back to your own room during night phase to sleep and get back o day phase (i believe you addressed this one back in the slave trainer thread, but just posting it here for posterity)

it looks like you've got a good amount of groundwork done, and i hope this project does well, man.
>>
>>836721
mojo jojo syndrome gong on with the redundancy of the redundancies.
>>
>>834480
Yeah I've been lurking each loud house thread
>>
I think i have a horrifying potential use for a mcguffin genius.
>>
>>
>>
>>836800
added a to do list on my blog which lists the order of stuff that needs to be done
You can suggest changes there as well
>>
>>837469
Wait should put like irrelevant "eventually put this in eventually" bullshit suggestions here or there? That seems like where you'd put the larger scale stuff. But like I found out I'm into girls in pjs, where do i post that as a costume suggestion?
>>
>>
File: tumblr_o52o64zl1z1ur0dojo1_1280.jpg (138KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o52o64zl1z1ur0dojo1_1280.jpg
138KB, 720x1280px
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1466570579898.png (545KB, 1047x1720px) Image search: [Google]
1466570579898.png
545KB, 1047x1720px
>>
File: 1463548410692.png (728KB, 1945x1435px) Image search: [Google]
1463548410692.png
728KB, 1945x1435px
>>
File: 1463986003633.png (593KB, 1561x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1463986003633.png
593KB, 1561x1430px
>>
>>
File: WhS9olJ.png (729KB, 1584x1790px) Image search: [Google]
WhS9olJ.png
729KB, 1584x1790px
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1463550815672.png (207KB, 520x930px) Image search: [Google]
1463550815672.png
207KB, 520x930px
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1466570676017.png (402KB, 1030x1587px) Image search: [Google]
1466570676017.png
402KB, 1030x1587px
>>
>>
>>838740
This is taking safe sex to a whole new level.
>>
>>837560
Sorry for the late reply.

I saw your post. I was at school and 4chan is blocked so I couldn't replay back.
(too lazy and can't be bothered to use proxy for school)
I have class on certain weekdays so I can't really work on the game during those times obviously.

Anyway, the to do list post on my blog is more for user experience and general build stuff

For story suggestions and costumes you can post a comment on the suggestion box post on my blog.
Or here in this thread I guess.

It would be helpful if you also posted a visual picture reference for me to use as a base.
That would help me work a little faster instead of making things from scratch.
So for example if you want a specific style or design for a costume or clothing put together a ref collage pic.this is also good for sex positions or facial expressions as well.
>>
>>838792
>>838795
>>838798
>>838799
>>838801
>>838803
>>838805
OK OK I TAKE IT BACK DON'T MAKE A RULE 63 FORMULA!!
>>
>>839364
Too hot for you?
>>
File: AAAAAAGH.jpg (14KB, 180x157px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAGH.jpg
14KB, 180x157px
>>839371
sure.
>>
>>839364
>>839382
Mayhap you prefer canon?
>>
>>839409
NOT BETTER
>>
File: Costumes and Items Chart.png (394KB, 1716x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Costumes and Items Chart.png
394KB, 1716x1023px
>>839319
>>
>>839581
something with balls to Lynn?
>butt balls
>balls fetish
>...
>>
>>839364
ruler 63 potion is planned but for player instead:
from Lincoln to Liberty
>>
>>839609
sweet. I still want a trap scene because im a picky bitch that's awesome too.
>>
File: 1473280754761.jpg (81KB, 456x386px) Image search: [Google]
1473280754761.jpg
81KB, 456x386px
>>838729
>>838724
>>838722
>>838719
>>838716
DELETE THIS
>>
Drawfriend from another board here, taking simple requests. Il try muh best
>>
>>840045
>>840045
lucy at a twenty one piolets concert
>>
>>840045
Leni kissing a dick.
>>
>>840264
will do
>>
>>840268
Looking forward to it.
>>
>>836144

I always prefered the reverse scenario where he stays asleep and she becomes fascinated by his erection, trying her best to not wake him as she fondles, strokes, sucks and finally he wakes up to find her riding his cock unable to control herself anymore.

Since you're playing as him though the prior idea would probably work better unless you have the option of pretending to remain asleep and see how far she takes it.
>>
File: image.png (56KB, 450x407px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
56KB, 450x407px
>>838722
>"Ahh, that was a good rape..."
>"Nobody can beat the cock."
>>
>>834473
Is this going to be a porn game?
>>
>>840358
No.
>>
>>840358
yes but its doesn't have porn in it yet
>>
>>840398
I can see Lynn, Luan and Lucy having lady boners....or getting thirsty. Well at least in the game they should probably be the easier ones.

The other should probably get thirsty at some point but with more effort.
>>
>>840782
I can see Lana being a masturbator, From I heard, It is easier for girls to get aroused and orgasm then boy at least before puberty. But girls tend to start masturbating later then boys because young girls get grossed out by their slimy wet vagina and stop playing with themselves. Lana likes messy things so she would dive right into a slimy vagina and feeling up into that.
>>
>>839581
Luna's panties have polkadots... they were seen in one episode where her pants ripped while doing a split.
>>
File: sadako lucy.jpg (326KB, 790x1177px) Image search: [Google]
sadako lucy.jpg
326KB, 790x1177px
>>839581
hmm nice alt costumes... but I know there's more hot goth girls than raven and creepy susie... hmmm... ruby gloom is out, since none of them have red hair, gaz is out since none of them have purple hair... hmm who am i forgetting?
>>
File: 1473085829241.png (157KB, 784x774px) Image search: [Google]
1473085829241.png
157KB, 784x774px
>>841386
>Family hands down clothes
>Even Lori's clothes are hand-me-downs
>At one time, either Leni or Lori wore those same panties, possibly both
>The underwear in the Loud house has skidmarks from years before the kids actually got to wear them

The more I think about it, the worse it gets.
>>
File: Lewd House Underwear mockups.png (242KB, 1829x1394px) Image search: [Google]
Lewd House Underwear mockups.png
242KB, 1829x1394px
>>841386
yeah I know. The base designs were made by someone else who gave me permission to edit and use them.While the polka dot one is canon ; it might be generic. Feel free to suggest designs you would like to see.
>>
>>841501
could have polka dot as the original and you can unlock the keyboard one as an alt.
>>
>>828995
Lincoln's grandfather has the same hair color as him, as shown in the episode "Cover Girls". I believe they stated it's prematurely graying hair, not dyed.
>>
>>841519
sure. also someone else mentioned a jock strap for lynn .
>>
Good work and input everybody
>>
>>841661
That episode where Lynn fights with Lucy, Lynn throws a cup. Although a could see why a girl would need a cup. I've never used a Jock strap but I think that doesn't work with girls.

On the topic of crotch protecting Lynn also has a bike. I always hear about girls slipping on their bike and loosing their virginity. I'd like to see a scenario where a one of the girls slip a hurt their crotch.
>>
>>840298
sorry, taking awhile, i already started on it, had other requests from other threads
>>
>>841947
No problem.
>>
File: 1472477226900.jpg (43KB, 393x381px) Image search: [Google]
1472477226900.jpg
43KB, 393x381px
>>838787
>>838781
>>838792
>>838795
>>838798
>>838799
>>838801
>>
http://pastebin.com/dmgdrteQ
some ideas I came up with at work, tinkered with at home.
>>
>>838722
okay the dialogue and writing is terrible but as far as a standard mind break story goes it's good enough, until any other one comes around that's better, then it's terrible.
>>
>>841996
I ,the game creator, does not endorse SB99 in anyway.
He is the Shadman of Loud House content

>>842081
>http://pastebin.com/dmgdrteQ
this is good. saves me the trouble of coming up with menu options. Just got to write dialogue which I can do.
>>
>>835027
who's the artist of that pic?
>>
File: UI changes.png (825KB, 883x689px) Image search: [Google]
UI changes.png
825KB, 883x689px
>>842271
artist is ultrahand
http://tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2974

PROGRESS UPDATE:
I added depth shadow to text to make the white font color stand out.
(This makes the exit prompt kind of weird looking though)
I can also revert it back if people don't like it.

Also I made the name and dialogue be two windows. So the name is in its own textbox. I hope this makes it easier to read.
>>
>>842087
Ya realize >>838722's a parody of a doujin, right?
>>
File: 1472177927015.jpg (314KB, 1869x1917px) Image search: [Google]
1472177927015.jpg
314KB, 1869x1917px
>>841996
>>842253
I, on the other hand, fairly endorse him, whatever that's even supposed to mean.
>>
File: 1470091907096.jpg (151KB, 647x647px) Image search: [Google]
1470091907096.jpg
151KB, 647x647px
>>839581
I'd like to suggest goth Luan as an alternative costume.
>>
>>842525
it means hes shit
>>
>>842466

wow, that is the best poker face i've ever seen.
>>
>>842651
yeah im working on adding expressions to all sisters right now.
>>
>>842568
does everyone have a goth alt in the show? because if yes then yeah that might be a good standard costume.
>>
>>842816
i can always make them (up) when I get to it.
>>
>>839581
Any chance of KOF Iori for Lori?
>>
File: mature-nw.jpg (101KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
mature-nw.jpg
101KB, 800x1100px
>>842881
lol im a big KOF fan but this caught me off guard
any chance?: sure why not?
when: much much much later.
Also wouldn't Mature be a better fit?

I'm looking for costumes that suit the character's personality or is very similar in visual appearance. But once they main content is done. Anything can happen I guess.
>>
>>842904
It was more of a joke suggestion based on the name wordplay. Mature would fit better visually.

Alternatively King, complete with exploding shirt.
>>
Progress:
-fixed night phase to go back to day phase.
-going through menus to add a "go to previous options" choice.
-adding in more music to new areas.

If anyone spots inconsistencies or other problems they should let me know so I can fix them before releasing the next build. (I know Lisa and Lily's room is a fucking mess with the backgrounds not matching up; like Lisa's lab in the corner showing up in some shots but not in others)

-going to do a once over pass of the backgrounds (color correction, redrawing, additional editing) before optimizing build to be smaller.

- still working on editing dialogue sprites so they have expressions.
how jarring would it be for the dialogue sprites to be the way they are now and have cutscene and sex scene illustrations be more realistic?
>>
>>843806
Nice.
>>
>>842575
Disagree to Disagree.
>>
>>842253
Oh shit right, uh if you're looking for a decent song for a bdsm dungeon, these might work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBmem35WJ0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zyhQjJ5UgY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go1QQTxoC_s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEdB98MfWpg
And a few decent driving songs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsZtCLMsevM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go6po2Za_18
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/464028
and something for late nights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEDMdhBEJEE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ZwzUuEyY0
Don't really know what else your looking for music wise, but that's a start.
>>
>>838722
Y'know, I though I could beat the cock, but now I'm not so sure
>>
>>843971
while I like Hotline Miami (both 1 and 2). I want the music to be more eclectic. I'll see about adding a few HM tracks but not a ton.
>>
>>842904
>>843275
I need Blue Mary.
I mean, if you are taking suggestions and all.
Really any snk girl is fine in my book.
>>
File: body type mockup.png (151KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
body type mockup.png
151KB, 1000x1000px
It still needs to be cleaned up.
But here is a mockup of Lori's body that is different from the dialogue sprite.
I had a lot of trouble trying to get the face look sexy.
(The Louds were not designed to be viewed from the front)

If anons could help decide on a final version that would be great.
Feel free to redline or tell me what to fix.
still getting used to this tablet but I can fix it up in Photoshop using the Line tool.

I'll make a better example showing possible variations later.
>>
File: Untitled.png (59KB, 1579x820px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
59KB, 1579x820px
>>844129
well this looks great to me but if you think it looks bad from the front you could just make the default sprites slightly to the side and turned to face you, I don't know about the sex scenes, but if you're going pov I assume they'll be from an angle anyway.
>>
File: ANODDAH RUSSIAN.jpg (154KB, 700x529px) Image search: [Google]
ANODDAH RUSSIAN.jpg
154KB, 700x529px
>>842466
M8. To make this stand out from other Erotic Games made in flash, have some animations to correspond with his (and his in dress), or her current emotions and speech if it is not hard. Because why would the Lewd House be as rigid and jut as boot camp formation. Even with Lori doing BD&SM and whipping cross dressed Lincoln. It is no excuse to be fluid. Because what turns people off the most is beep beep boop bop cardboard cut out scene changing image.
>>
>>841519
Capital Idea!

>>841661
Sure, why not?

>>841864
Accidental penetration is always cute and hot at the same time, but it really only works in a few positions:

a) sitting down quickly onto a cock
b) back into a cock while bending over
c) sliding down onto a cock from a stair-rail
d) any contrived circumstance that gets a pussy poked when not expecting it!

Almost any of the older Loud girls could workably get one of these scenes... Lori, Leni, Luna, Luan, Lynn, and maybe Lucy if you're feeling lucky.

>>842568
I second this, and I also suggest a Raven (Teen Titans) cosplay set for Lucy!

>>842816
I hope so.

>>843913
I'm thinking alcohol and those two would be fun combinations... also, pot would chill pretty much all of them out. :)
>>
>>840045
FUCK, I finished it but made it a 'stone temple pilots' instead of '21 pilots', dunno how bad that reflects her personality honestly
>>
File: Lucys first concert.png (739KB, 1280x777px) Image search: [Google]
Lucys first concert.png
739KB, 1280x777px
>>840256
hey, so im retarded and flipped the band names in my head from 21 to stone temple, so this is what we ended up with
>>
File: Lucys first 21 pilots concert.png (711KB, 1280x777px) Image search: [Google]
Lucys first 21 pilots concert.png
711KB, 1280x777px
>>844650
>>844657
Fuck it, fixed
>>
>>844657
>>844661
Shoulda been 'The Cure' but thats a lot of editing, have to adjust the whole concert
>>
File: frontal.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
frontal.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>844129
Dunno about you but i think they look perfectly fine from the front in the show, and i don't think there'd be a problem if you went with a slightly to the side pov.
And if you wanna go in your own style, like what you got there, close to the show but not 100%, that's pretty good.

To not make this a "yeah, whatever's fine dude" post, cause that doesn't help anybody, if i had to choose i'd say: Solid circle eyes, close to each other, cartoony hands and the body only slightly more curvier, or toned in Lynn and Luna's case(compared to their bodies in the show, not your sketch).

Personally i think that the sisters are already sexy in the show as they are, i always liked lewds that are close to the original that are only slightly modified, such as the female features being more pronounced. I don't know if the majority feels the same way though, or if they prefer a more realistic style.
>>
WHO'S THE ARTIST OF THAT PIC?!
>>
Anonymous 09/06/16(Tue)07:06:30 No.835027â–¶>>835044 >>842271
File: b83a5fe303960e48729347845(...).png (1.3 MB, 1367x814)

who's the artist?!
>>
File: hey.jpg (124KB, 848x956px) Image search: [Google]
hey.jpg
124KB, 848x956px
>>844810
what the fuck

>>835044
This is a screenshot from the show
>>835027
Artist here is Ultrahand but you already have the answer in the thread

Anon are you ok... or are you that incredibly new?
>>
>>844758
THIS IS THE PERFECT SHOT

Okay, it would work best as a one-girl-at-a-time thing, but being able to lift the shirt (or open the bathrobe in Luan's case) would be a lot of fun... undies/panties optional, but those should be removable if they're there... and the coffee mug must stay in the hand!
>>
>>844814
Well you could just "trip" and get a look up/ feel up
>>
>>844833
This too! :D
>>
>>840045
ehhh... lucy poledanceing but like aged up so that it's not loli.
>>
>>845091
Or keep her young... But a goth pole dancer anyway? Gonna have to look into this
>>
>>845102
nahnahnah, I don't want to leave the board to find it.
>>
>>828932
>>828956
You need a side-quest... some of the girls (maybe all of them) have the wrong panties, forcing you to match them up correctly, a bit like the trading games in the Zelda series. Also, there need to be ways for the player to make the girls wear each others panties!

There is no such thing as a bad panty-shot, ever!
>>
>>830050
Bullshit!

Albinism has no known consequences on fertility one way or another, though many albino animals may stand out to predators, thus not produce as many offspring on average.
>>
>>845091
>>845102
Honestly, I see Lori and Leni as the pole dancers in that bunch... Leni getting into it with total innocence/ignorance but having fun; Lori doing it for the money and thrill but with a sense of secrecy (angry if discovered, humiliated if exposed).

I'm sure Lynn would try to turn it into a competition of some kind though. :3
>>
>>828848
Have you looked at that family's stuff?!

They have an old-as-hell van, a VHS hooked up to a flatscreen, no DVR that I can to speak for (a whole episode revolved around a plot that a DVR would negate), and a surprising number of antique appliances throughout the house which are probably hand-me-downs from when their grandparents moved out... it's very likely Mr. Loud's parents gave it to him to ease the financial burdens of his expanding family.

My guess is that these guys make "just enough" to get by on, but not much more. Both physically and financially, it's pretty crazy to keep cranking out a new kid each year until you get a boy, but if you look at their ages you can see that they slowed down a bit after Lincoln was born.
>>
>>845224
Lincoln also had a portable VR console, which Lori was easily able to replace.
>>
>>845186
lori/leni are probably waxed, luna is a full bush gal, luan/lynn are proly still getting first hairs

i would love to see lori/leni getting waxed... and them trying to get luna to start waxing wud be wild and crazy ride!
>>
>>845230
Okay, Lori is probably stripping. :)
>>
>>828645
>>828671
>>828703
>>828763
>>828890
I like to check out random stuff on Gelbooru when I need inspiration for stuff like poses and situations...

Clean Panty-shots! :D
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3345784
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3059940
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3034415
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3345482
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3335601
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3333575

Used Panty-Shots! :3
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2954513
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3207428
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3104644
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3104624

The toilet is great place to get every girl to, but it probably shouldn't go too deep into the topic unless you're having a laugh about it.
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3077704
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3207993
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3225070
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3218342
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3210573
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3247905
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3280734
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3276863
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3276774
(camera angles are extremely important in this room)

(continued in next post)
>>
>>845255
(from above)

Pretty much anything in the vein of "presenting panties" is good!
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=presenting_panties
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2809434
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3289381
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3290299
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3292324
(i like these four pics in particular)

Also, this...
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2998884
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3051546
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3225090
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3343529
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2843424

Other forms of fun include...
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2806521
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2808480
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3303073

Obligatory...
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=339613
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2162048
(holy shit, i can't believe someone animated this so well)
>>
>>844129
cartoony, solid, flat, only way mang, If you do do open eyes, you gotta use like heart pupils or something
>>
>>845255
>>845256
perhaps saving all the images into a folder and uploading the folder would be better than opening all the tabs and saving them. Just a thought.
>>
I don't think there will be a Sunday release tomorrow since I have a lot to do to make it worth downloading. Just wanted to let everyone know.
>>
>>845922
np bud, whenever you can, the more that gets done the better anyway
>>
>>845466
Yeah... I realize that now, sorry.

I would make a dropbox folder for you to look through, but I've been busy trying to reorganize my whole personal network lately. I'm still getting the hang of Linux. I've been using Windows for years, from 3.1 to XP, but Win7 was too much of a pain in the ass so I said fuck it and switched to Ubuntu.

Gimme about a day to get my head together and I'll get this sorted out for you.
>>
File: 2.jpg (479KB, 1000x1209px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
479KB, 1000x1209px
I made this tonight
>>
I'll just leave this here... Was the ideas that I came up with for "plots."

Lori: Drugged for Clyde (acting like Bobby), Lincoln takes anal as second go (She still thinks it is Bobby).
Leni: Hears that Men giving girls "facials" is good for her skin, asks Lincoln if he can help. He walks her through giving blowjob.
Luna: Worried that her first time will be with a Roadie on tour and does not want that to be her first sex memory.
Luan: Read an article that said, "Dealing with hecklers is like anal sex, it hurts at first but then you get used to it."(When done makes bad pun about ANAL-gesic... "I guess an ANAL-gesic really does help reduce the pain! I suppository I need a few more doses Dr. L."
Lynn: Loses a bet that she can pull off a trick, has to give Lincoln a blowjob.
Lucy: Sneaks up on Lincoln while he is maturbating. Says, "Since the world is just a dark hole, there is no way a dick in mine could be worse."
Lola and Lana: Lola is trying to learn how to bribe judges with sex. Lincoln warns her that it could get messy, prompting Lana to help. Lola does handjob/head suck, ending with facial on Lana.
Lisa: Needs a semen sample for an experiment. Initially embarrassed to ask, starts as a sterile handjob but Lincoln is not aroused, turns into full on sex.
Lily: Lincoln cannot get in the bathroom because of Leni, Downstairs bathroom is occupied by Father. Decides that the diaper bin in Lily's room will work. Sneaks in while Lily is napping and starts to pee, this wakes Lily who stands up and watches, "Pee Pee." Lincoln finish and zips up, but Lily starts to cry, he quickly figures out she wants to play with his dick. She is naked before he gets his dick back out. Squeezing and some sucking, then she wants to pee too. Lincoln sits her on his dick and lets her pee into the bin like he did. She finishes and Lincoln rubs her up and down his dick to "Wipe her," until he cums, which Lilly laughs and calls, "Pee Pee!" again.
>>
>>846573
>Lily
you're sick, YOU'RE SICK!
and i like it..
>>
>>846617
Actually, making lilly older and into a new intriguing character is a decent use of a mcguffin lisa formula
>>
>>844661
>>844657
its great
>>
>>842828
emo Luna.
listens to 21 pilots, P!ATD, mcr, fob, awolnation, etc
>>
>>846573
all great ideas
>>
>>846637
I have this idea that Lincoln finds a Dark Magic Mcguffin that sends Lincoln to this sexual other world where sisters run around naked and treated like livestock/pets. When he enters this world he takes over mind with the version of him that live in this world. Also but using the other world's version of the magic thing Lincoln can bring his world's sister's mind into the naked body of their other world version of them.
>>
File: 1472348347733.png (1MB, 2894x2894px) Image search: [Google]
1472348347733.png
1MB, 2894x2894px
>>842253
>the Shadman of Loud House content

I'm pretty sure Shadman is the Shadman of Loud House content.
>>
>>846748
yeah you mentioned, if you can get a demo up and running, I'll give a shit.
>>
>>846748
sounds a little off bases for now anon, once we get some more content you can flesh out these golden nuggets
>>
what the hell i can't post pics, but w/e
http://imgur.com/a/BTrkp
>>
>>842253

>He is the Shadman of Loud House content

In what way?
>>
>>834473
I just tried it out. very impressive so far
>>
>>846968
hes shit
quantity way over quality
>>
>>834473
PORN WHEN
>>
>>846983
>hes shit
Opinion. And even if you thought so you can't deny that he's gotten better from when he first started making Loud House art to now. Lines are thick, style of show is kept intact, and he experiments enough that there's both fetish amd msfw stuff as well as sfw stuff.
>quantity way over quality
To me, not only does this imply that you think there's no effort to what he draws, and that artists are just factory churning machives, but it's almost like you're demonizing the idea of drawing what you like. There's a quantity because he likes the show, and the quality is consistently good and getting better, just based on artistic quality, which is generally subjective anyway, and the ability to match the show's style while messing with it for a desired result.
And, yeah, I'd say the same for Shadman, despite how much I think calling him out has become a meme. "Quantity over Quality" implies that quality is sacrificed for quantity, which isn't the case when these people are drawing what they want, when they want, with the same amount of effort spent on most what they put out.
I'm just going to sound like a fanboy or something, but I just don't agree with what you're putting being valid reasons, oe at least in the "factual" tone in which you're saying them, especially when there are reasons why I'd say both aren't that great.
>>
>>847306
Fuck off Shad
>>
So since we're getting close to the bump limit, do we make a new thread when the next build comes out or when we hit page 10?
>>
>>847736
new content not page 10

never force anything
>>
It might be a week before the next build is out.

But I agree about NOT making a new thread immediately after this one expires.
I will post the next build on my blog (when its ready) and would probably post it in /stg/ as well.
I don't think we should be forcing off threads with actual porn content on this board.

I have mixed feelings. I don't want to merge the discussion with /stg/ but the current state of progress for the build doesn't justify having a thread dedicated solely to it either.
Since this thread and the ones before it are basically unofficial Loud House generals which isn't technically allowed anyway.
>>
>>845466
>>846511
>>847782
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cjo0r382jj18ove/AAAGXwuOEY9cpvMTBDWzeQAja?dl=0

Sorry it took so long... Ubuntu and Dropbox don't seem to like each other much. I'll leave this folder up for a few weeks for you.
>>
>>847782
What have you fixed/added for the next build?
>>
>>847790
working to try and make the next build a true demo. You can check this thread and my blog for the "to do list"
>>
>>847782
What's /stg/?
>>
>>848013
>>843107
>>
>>842253
>artfag becomes notable
>compare to unpopular artist

just wait until your game gets the same reception m8
>>
Soooo, before we lose the thread, I have to admit I'm curious which game is this closer to, slave trainer or dating sim?
The difference, besides subject, is that one is more so based around the experience of being with someone, praying that your bullshit will work you into her heart, while the other is manipulating the subjects mind, slowly crumbling their resistances. Basically how is this going to engage?
>>
feels a lot like avalonX babysitting cream. With a lot more content and hopefully it gets finished
>>
File: Ways to Play.png (111KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Ways to Play.png
111KB, 1000x1000px
>>848280
Its possible this might be bait, but I'll bite anyway.

In my post I didn't actually say SB99 was bad.
What I should have said was that people are divided in their opinions about him like Shadman. If anything Shadman is popular (better to call him infamous) since so many people know who he is and you can always tell a Shadman pic in a thread.
So I applaud Shadman for finding a distinctive recognizable style something a lot of artists (myself included) struggle with.
There are people who really like his work and are willing to support him and there are people who don't.
For me personally, I am not a fan of the alt girl aesthetic he usually draws (heavy tattoos, heavy piercings) or the subjects of his works that have guro,futa. But I don't really like those fetishes anyway so its less about him and more about the type of content. But there are people who do like that stuff and I'm clearly not the intended audience; I can understand that.

I do like some of the work though and have saved a few images (Both of Shadman and SB99).

(Also I'm not a big fan of the upturned pig style noses he has been using in his more recent work but the progress from parody anime from when he first started to the
level of detail and rendering now is impressive)

If anything people will call my game shit comparing it to BETTER games.

>>849240
look at pic related. I will try to give equal or as close to equal as I can to both types of playstyles

>>849284
Its been a while since I played this , but I remember thinking to myself that this is a good idea but suffers from how it was executed.
>>
>>849384
thats fair, Im a shad fan and hes matured as an artist, I used to not care for the stuff, but thats changed. It sucks when content creators bash eachother because it just makes both sides look less apealing.

>>849284
Also me, so far it seems like you are nailing out the parts of the game BC didnt, before jumbling in a couple unfinished pictures and text. Cant wait to see more fixes and builds come out, i dont even care for any content yet, as long as its built well and fun
>>
To be even more clear:
Shadman and SB99 are NOT associated with the game. They are NOT helping
with the art nor do I have contact with them.

However, their work might have ideas that coincide with mine:
Example: giving Lola a facial to improve her skin or treating Lynn like a dog
>>
>>849384
sb is objectively garbage
>>
>>849284
Speaking of which... did Babysitting Cream ever get finished? I thought it was fun, even though it was unfinished and broke easily.
>>
>>850188
I hope it never does scum.
>>
>>849384
I'd give an impressed whistle but I don't think there's an onomatopoeia for that.
>>849396
>or treating Lynn like a dog
Y'know I'm actually a shad fan myself but the loud house comic of lucy pet play was fuckin terrible. Just some of the worst writing on something I'd been excited for, completely killed it for me, although the drawings going through a style change to look butt ugly didn't help.

And now that this thread is drawing to a close, here's my personal character breakdowns on par with the "lucy forgotten middle child" ones.

Lisa's potentially isolated due to an unbearably high IQ,

Lola's driven to near madness by her own popularity and constant need for attention forcing her to constantly be monitored. Lana''s simply trying to avoid that. Wouldn't surprise me to learn they occasionally swapped clothes and acted like each other to get away from their own lives.

Leni's too stupid to realize that fucking your brother isn't really legal.

Lori is sick of playing the villain but acknowledges that's her place in life. She shows humanity to lincoln slowly as her frozen exterior chips away.

And Ronnie-Anne has an unbearable fear of her own loneliness and has a tendency to push people away with her desperation for control. That one I kinda pulled out of my ass, but I mean the second she has feelings she can neither control nor understand she does lash out with violence and cruelty.
>>
>>849422
I see /aco/ isnt a place for on topic sfw pictures, my apologies
>>
File: tumblr_odd4w5EeWo1vauhlko1_1280.png (445KB, 1280x1574px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odd4w5EeWo1vauhlko1_1280.png
445KB, 1280x1574px
>>850954
Your meme is dumb.
>>
File: Worst Sister.jpg (307KB, 1898x964px) Image search: [Google]
Worst Sister.jpg
307KB, 1898x964px
>>850982
hey, thanks for stopping by from /tlhg/ on /trash/ your opinion is now promptly shafted for liking worst sister
>>
>>850982
...having a "clyde moment" over here... :)
>>
File: tumblr_oddbzyCtz81vauhlko1_1280.png (202KB, 1280x819px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oddbzyCtz81vauhlko1_1280.png
202KB, 1280x819px
>>834473
Since thread's dead/close to dying anyway, finally tried it out. Really like the ideas and how you've shown them off in the build.
>>
File: tumblr_odg16qb0jm1vauhlko1_1280.png (186KB, 867x1400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odg16qb0jm1vauhlko1_1280.png
186KB, 867x1400px
>>
File: 1463815745114.png (157KB, 900x819px) Image search: [Google]
1463815745114.png
157KB, 900x819px
>>
File: 1463384584629.png (273KB, 1653x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1463384584629.png
273KB, 1653x1181px
>>
File: 1462924287565.png (563KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1462924287565.png
563KB, 1280x1280px
>>
>>
>>
>>
thread bump limit reached

>>852048
thanks. there still is a lot of work to be done.
>>
File: 1471590697.jpg (100KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1471590697.jpg
100KB, 900x900px
>>852065
So I guess unless there's a sudden influx of new porn of the older sisters, there won't be another thread until the next update. Fine with that, just reiterating.
On an unrelated note, the idea of someone making a Loud House fetish thread amuses me, considering all the fetishy stuff that just won't be posted in these threads on normal circumstances.
>>
>>850307
>the drawings going through a style change to look butt ugly didn't help.

durrr durr, the ''shadman sucks at everything'' meme
>>
File: tumblr_o91rg3XC3o1ugsu5no1_540.png (111KB, 368x760px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o91rg3XC3o1ugsu5no1_540.png
111KB, 368x760px
>>
File: tumblr_o9cxz07G6L1ugsu5no1_1280.png (131KB, 378x833px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9cxz07G6L1ugsu5no1_1280.png
131KB, 378x833px
>>
>>852232
I mean, it should be noted that Shad didn't really draw those. He finished the drawing, but the sketches were all done by Shmutz.
http://tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=shmutz
>>
File: luna loud 8.jpg (111KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
luna loud 8.jpg
111KB, 768x1024px
>>852491
Yea exactly, shmutz does not do it for me.
>>
File: rita loud.png (443KB, 1200x950px) Image search: [Google]
rita loud.png
443KB, 1200x950px
>>
>>852491
Eh looks alright to me
>>
File: leni loud 4.png (479KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
leni loud 4.png
479KB, 1500x2000px
>>852861
I can accept that other people are into it but to me it looks terrible.
>>
I have already listed (multiple times) what needs to be done before a true demo can be released. So if the blog isn't updating or I haven't said anything; Its because I'm working on it (although a lot more slowly now) since school is a priority right now.
(I probably should have started earlier during the summer but whatever.)

I have heard that new episodes of the Loud House will air soon.
Once that happens I will most likely be able to correct/add more content to the game as well.

Thanks to everyone (both here and on my blog) for the kind comments.
>>
File: 1473803831395.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1473803831395.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>852065
If you're still checking this thread, and if you've seen the latest episode, I feel like something could be done with chocolate.
>>
>>852974
somehow drug the chocolate with aphrodisiacs?
>>
I didn't really want to spoil this but I plan for the player to be able to use Lisa's drugs to lace food/drink or find sneaky ways to utilize the drugs without sisters' noticing (like putting it into Leni's perfume or tainting Luan's spray flower). This feature will be implemented along with an items and inventory update though.
>>
awesome work
>>
What's the latest version of this?
>>
>>854117
https://thelewdhousegame.blogspot.com.br/2016/09/download-labor-day-update-build.html
>>
are there any other games similar to what Devbro here is working on? Im interested in finding a point and click porn game with adventure/RPG ish elements that isnt complete shit
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 116

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.