[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adventures in a World Gone Ma-... What's a good one for /aco/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 19

File: GoodTimesSignature.png (120KB, 350x265px) Image search: [Google]
GoodTimesSignature.png
120KB, 350x265px
For those of you that recall, I ran an 'adventure' a year or two ago called It's a Ma/d/ Ma/d/ Ma/d/ World. Whelp, considering /qst/ is not listed as an Adult board and I don't wanna be a dick, I hope to run it hear.

This will be a hopefully fun adventure involving sassy AIs, a healthy amount of loving and strong ladies, and your butt back in padding. Add to that suggestions from the peanut gallery, and this will hopefully go well.

Last story at: http://pastebin.com/u/GoodTimes
>>
>>818290
You stretch out on the beach chair, letting the bright rays of the sun tickle your toes as the majority of you hides under an umbrella, "You know, for a forced vacation, this isn't a bad place for it."
"For the last time Anonymous, this is not a vacation. You were banished." The small voice in your head scolds you. For an AI, your best friend was quite insubordinate.
"Yeah, but I banished by pansies," you correct her, "So they sent me to a dimension with all the resources I want for ten years. See Glitch, this is one of the few times I don't regret growing up in a Utopia. Their idea of a punishment is not being in a boring Utopia."
"You're supposed to miss it," Glitch grumbles in your ear.
"And yet, I don't," you grin, "I don't miss the silence, the lack of good old fashioned action, or the idea that sex is just another path to conflict. This place? Now this place has the math down. Little war, good standard of living for the most part, and still all the action I could hope for. This dimension is why I joined the Dimentional Explorer Core. That and to get away from that civilization spanning circle jerk." You sip from your drink and relax in triumph. The next ten years would be heaven.
"How you came from a species of pacifists I will never know," Glitch sighs, "And you haven't even read the cultural briefing."
"How I survived those idiots is more like it," you think back at her, "And I skimmed it. Libertine attitude toward sex and a divergent gender displacement. Nearly two chicks per guy. What else is there to know? I'm getting laid babydoll."
"There's a first time for everything," the AI shoots back.
"Hey! Shut up!" you warn her, as if others could hear your conversation, "This is my big chance. And at this point, what could go wrong?"
>>
>>818292
You wake up in a hospital, being given an answer to your question. Your head throbs as you ask, "Glitch? What the hell happened."
Glitch doesn't answer, but a gentle female voice replies, "Oh, you're awake. Hello there Mr..." A nurse, tall and sporting a professional bun of black hair, checks your chart, "Doe. You came in here yesterday with quite the little mix up. Aparently, some young lady lost control of her ATV and plowed right into you."
"Are you kidding?" you bluster.
"Nope, she took you out like a bowling pin 'boss'," replies the chipper AI. Now she speaks.
The nurse checks you over, noting your recovery save for a few bruises and a throbbing headache, "Right, I'll check one more thing before the doctor gets here." Your covers were thrown back and the both of you got a good look at what was between your legs. A large, fluffy, white 'something' looks back at you.
"...why am I wearing a diaper?!" you demand even as the nurse places her hand on the front, invading your personal space and causing you to yelp.
"All dry," she cooes and pats your crotch, "Good boy." That did not answer your question, but it did have you pushing her hand away and trying to cover yourself.
"Nurse," a polite, curt voice cuts in as a man in a doctor's coat walked in, "Mr. Doe is not a boy. In fact, I imagine he has questions." You damn well do! You voice them. Loudly. Your temper is not helped by the nurse standing behind the doctor smiling at you like a patient babysitter. As things boil down, you find out that a blow to the head severely limited your, well, bathroom control, but this was likely to clear up in the next few days. The diapers had proved necessary while you were out. But now you weren't, "Can I have my boxers back please?"
>>
>>818294
"Certainly sir," he replies, "But I might suggest some... security. You will be having trouble getting to the bathroom while this clears up after all."
"So you might want to keep that cute little number on," the woman adds, still looking as happy to be helpful as she can be.
"Or," the doctor cuts in, not exactly thrilled to be interupted, "A comfortable set of... trainers. We have a few extra pairs." Or maybe just your bloody undies, thank you very much!

Well? Which do you choose to take out of the hospital? And do you request any help?
A.) Nice, normal boxers.
B.) Perhaps a little security with the trainers wouldn't hurt.
C.) Well, you really don't want to risk a leak. And you already are in a diaper...
>>
>>818297
A!

Glad to see you back writing something. I'm excited to see how this develops.
>>
>>818297
B.) Perhaps a little security with the trainers wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>818397
>>818387
Hmm... Tie so far.
>>
>>818297
A. We don't need no diapers
>>
>>818462
>>818387
The A's have it!
>>
File: Sign.png (1MB, 1000x1253px) Image search: [Google]
Sign.png
1MB, 1000x1253px
>>818593
You. Do. Not. Need. Diapers.
“I'll be quite fine doctor,” you force through gritted teeth, “May I have my boxers? Please.”
“Are you sure boss?” Glitch echoes through your head, “You might want to be on the safe side for once.” You ignore her.
“Of course sir,” he gives you a diplomatic smile and waves to the bathroom, “Nurse Cora, could you retrieve his clothes and help him sign out of the Hospital? Most everything should be taken care of.”
“I'd be happy to help Doctor,” the woman beams and follows the doctor out, leaving you alone. You sigh and head to the bathroom, trying your hardest to ignore the crinkling between your legs.
With the door closed, you think, “Glitch?” Nothing.
“Glitch?” you whisper.
“Yeah Boss?” comes her voice in your mind.
“Great,” you grumble, “The neural link is on the fritz.”
“A concussion can do that,” she replies, as if it was your fault, “I can work on fixing it, but brain tissue is harder to work around than anything else. Even when you don't use it.”
“Shut up,” you snarl at the mirror, “They didn't find you did they?”
“I'm the size of one of their coins and hidden in your gray matter, so no,” Glitch shoots back. You glare at the mirror, eyes falling on the diaper around your waist. Honestly. You hadn't worn one since the mandated cut off date of your first year. Your coven saw to that. And now look at you.
“So getting laid is on hold,” you grumble, “How's the schedule for tomorrow?”
>>
>>818598
“Unless she's into that sort of thing, probably,” Glitch agrees to your chagrin, “And we're good to go on the vacation. But you lost a day. We leave tonight.” You collect the details. Your fake id in this world came complete with amazing insurance, so the hospital has no reason to hold you. Which means your planned world tour is still on the docket. You allow yourself a smile at that. This world of Yokels was not standing in the way of you finally having some fun. Let them try.
You nearly leap out of your new 'underwear' as there is a knock at the door. Without waiting for you to answer, the nurse opens it, giving you that same patronizing smile, “Here you go Sir. Let me know if you need any help.” You take the offered bag, finding your clothes inside. “And might I add you should really consider the diap-” you shut the door in her face. Staring down at the diaper, you grow a sneer. At least it was warm you suppose. And soft. But still idiotic. You reach down and try to undo the tapes. To your surprise, they hold strong. You grunt and yank, but they simply hold only jerking the diaper slightly around your waist.
“Need any help sweety?” comes the nurse's sweet voice.
>>
>>818603
“Yeah, do you?” Glitch nearly snickers as you feel a sudden urge. There is a pressure on your bladder, stronger than most in recent history and it comes out of nowhere. You need to pee. Now! You fight back your panic as you give up on the tapes and get clever, slithering out of the diaper as it falls to your feet. Your success is short lived as you see a brief trickle escape you before you can clamp down with all your might and throw yourself onto the toilet. The diaper soaks the small accident and you give a long sigh of relief as you sit on the comode. That had been close and you feel a sharp pang in your stomach at the realization of your new condition.
“Glitch?” you whisper, “set a timer for once an hour to remind me to, um...”
“Go tinkle?” she offers.
“Screw you.” You finish and dress before heading out of the room.
The nurse stops you with a plastic bag, “Here. Inside are some trainers and a few nappies. You know. Just in case.” You sneer at the smiling woman... and then take the bag.
“Hey, you're learning,” Glitch congratulates you as you stomp away. After you leave, the nurse looks down at your slightly soiled diaper and nods. She knew she had you pegged.
>>
>>818606
“Been going through some notes on this world's culture,” Glitch is still in your ear, still trying to harsh your buzz.
“Unless it's fine music and art or a bitchin cocktail recipe,” you mutter as you are handed your boarding pass, “I don't care.”
“I bet you might,” the AI keeps going.
“I bet I won't,” you grumble as you step onto the plane. You had purchased a late flight and First Class was nearly empty. You pass a few people hear and there: A husband sitting with his cute and giggly wife, both looking to be making use of the complimentary drinks. A rather severe business woman looked to be in deep conversation with her assistant, a mousy young lady nodding and taking notes. And a pair of young asian students. The girls watch you as you pass and share a covert, giggling conversation. Whatever.
“Welcome to United Family sir,” a dark skinned and pleasantly plump stewardess greets you with the rounded consonants of a hindi accent, “How may I help you today? We have a variety of snacks and beverages available and a dedicated library of-”
“Champagne,” you cut her off, not in the mood to chat with your bladder on your mind. Happily, your system had worked so far and you were finally starting to calm down. Heh, you'd broken this stupid condition in your first 10 minutes awake. Naturally.
>>
>>818610
“Of course sir, may I see your ID?” You hand her the fake one you arrived with and she returns with a tall, thin glass that the drink seems to be required to be drunk from. Two glasses later, you're feeling much better and lean your seat back all the way. Across the aisle, the business woman casts you a distasteful glance when you prop your feet up. The students are sharing headphones where what sounds almost like... heavy metal is blaring out. The wife is cuddled with her husband and the stewardess is making the rounds. She had been patient with you. Perhaps you should apologize or offer a tip. Bah, you'll do it when you wake up. A snazzy free eye mask is snapped over your eyes and you easily slip off.
You need to piss! Your own bladder's almost painful pressure yanks you awake and you bonk your head on the seat in front of you as you sit up. Grumbling, you mutter, “Glitch?”
“Over half an hour past due,” she warns you, “And before you get mad, I tried to tell you you wouldn't hear me when asleep. That goes for alarms too.”
You tell her where she can stick her alarm and stumble to your feet. The noise gets the attention of the cabin and the business woman raises a disapproving eyebrow. Screw her, you have to move. You stumble to the back of the plane and find the bathrooms. All occupied. Oh man. You stand there, performing a universal and childish dance.
“Sir?” the stewardess calls from behind you and you twist about in a panic.
“I um, I need to use the, ah, bathroom,” you manage as your bladder continues to shout at you.
The woman gives you a patient, warm smile, “Of course sir, perhaps you could follow me to the employee restroom.” She was getting such a big tip. She takes your hand in hers, and her warm grasp provides much needed comfort as she begins to lead you. You almost feel saved when...
>>
>>818616
Well? Do you make it?
A.) Thankfully, but maybe some protection after this if you plan to sleep again?
B.)Haha! Nope!
C.) Something worse? (Your suggestion)
Sub question if not A: Who comes to your rescue?
A.) The stewardess realizes a troublesome guest might need a kind, but stern treatment?
B.) The Wife with experience with children takes you aside?
C.) The Business woman decides to correct your disruptive nature?
D.) The students decide you look like a bit of fun?
>>
>>818620
I'd go with A, but mostly because I don't think the story should dive right into it yet. I feel like we need another named character before we start getting lewd.
>>
>>818620
A. but only in the hope he ends up stuck in a soggy nappy later
>>
>>818620
Yeah, let's go with A.
>>
>>818665
>>818663
>>818651
So far, we have a consensus. I'm going to get some sleep and post hopefully in the morning. Keep votes coming and if A, add a description of just what You find when you open the bag the nurse gave you when you consider more protection.
>>
>>818665
>>818663
>>818651
A.) The stewardess leads you quickly to another bathroom, past another flight attendant with a raised eyebrow. You hurry into the tiny room and yank your pants down, making it with zero time to spare. You feel your entire body begin to relax as both the pressure and fear subside. You made it. For a full minute, you just sit, trying to catch your breath.
“Congrats Boss,” Glitch is helpful as ever, “You feeling alright?” You look into the sink mirror, knowing she saw what you did, and nod. This time, you can't summon the same anger. Your cheeks are a bit too pink to take the high ground.
Quietly, you admit, “I almost... didn't make it.”
“I noticed,” the AI replies, tone a bit softer. She was using the one reserved for genuinely trying to talk you out or into something, “You know, you may hate it, but it might be time to consider some protection.” Your first instinct is to spit back a refusal, call her something nasty for even suggesting something so humiliating. You both see the snarl forming on your face in the mirror. But you stop. Glitch was your friend. Your best friend. If she was using that voice, she really wasn't teasing this time. Shame crawls onto your face as you try to calm down.
>>
File: AliceSign.png (357KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
AliceSign.png
357KB, 500x503px
>>819308
“M-maybe,” you whisper.
“There you go,” Glitch replies, sounding relieved, “Besides, it's more embarrassing to have an accident, right?” You nod to the mirror and jump as you hear a knock at the door.
“Young man?” the stewardess calls softly, “Do you need any help? Did you... make it?”
“No!” you nearly shout before clapping your hand over your mouth.
There is a pause before she replies, “Well that's okay child. I'd be happy to help you if you unlock the door.”
“No!” you say again in a panic, “I mean, I made it. All dry. I promise. I just... could you do me a favor?” You weren't in a hurry to go back out to the cabin with your nerves so frazzled, “Could you, um, please get my bag from the overhead?”
Another pause, “Of course sir. Right away.” After a time, there is a knock and you ease the door open to see the attendant's smiling face as she offers you the bag from the hospital. She must have pulled it from your carry on.
“Here you are,” she says as you take it, “I didn't think the entire carry on would fit in the bathroom.” You blush madly and close the door without a word. Down come your pants. You step out of them and triple check the lock before opening the bag.
You were going to kill that nurse.
>>
>>819312
There were indeed a set of pullups and diapers. But none of them were the plain, medical white you were hoping for. A rainbow of humiliation lined the bag as bright and pastel colors decorated the disposable garments. You give a long suffering sigh as Glitch giggles in your head.
“Bite me,” you grumble.
“Aww, come on,” she chuckles back, “You'll be cute!”
“Cute insinuates childish,” you mutter to the mirror, “Childishness is selfishness.”
“Oh, now you quote your people's philosophy?” the AI replies, “Every other day, you hate them, but when it gives you an excuse to not do something you hate, you're ready to march in lockstep?”
“I never agree with them!” you snarl at the mirror before biting your tongue. You were getting a bit loud.
“Prove it. Pad up boy.” She had you. At least it felt that way. You reach into the bag, careful to avoid the diapers. You didn't need that much protection. You pull a pale blue trainer from the bag. To your chagrin, it looked thicker than you expected and was decorated with basic pastel shapes in other colors to serve as, you assume, wetness indicators. Those would be staying right where they were, thank you very much. The words 'Big Boy in Training' taunted you on the front. No way were these medical. You give one more sigh and unfold the pullup with a crinkle. You awkwardly step inside the trainer and slowly pull it up. It fits... surprisingly well. The soft pseudo cloth hugs your bottom, warming it against the slight chill of the plane cabin. You look in the mirror and see your skinny belly slightly covered by the large waistband. Well, at least it was... comfortable?
>>
>>819315
“You really do look kind of cute boss,” Glitch does not entirely joke in your ear. You mumble at her to shut up and pull your pants back on. It's not an easy fit, but you manage to close your fly. The plastic waistband sticks out over the top of your pants and you carefully tuck it under your shirt. There. No one would notice. With a forlorn look, you put your boxers in the bag and finally unlock the door. Outside, the stewardess is waiting to engulf you in a hug.
'Oomph' is all you manage as her arms squeeze around you, holding you there as she softly cooes, “There, I'll bet you feel better now, don't you?” The sudden contact has you freeze up. On the one hand, you'd been hoping for this kind of contact since getting here. On the other, you weren't exactly experienced with such contact and she had caught you off guard. The woman's demeanor had certainly changed, going from polite service to... this.
She finally lets go as your face searches for a deeper shade of red to turn, “Now, do you need any more help?” As her bright eyes smile at you, all you can manage is to slightly shake your head.
She gives you a knowing smile and tilts her head to look into the bathroom, “Are you sure?” You nod vigorously.
>>
>>819321
“Okay,” the woman says softly, taking your hand again, “I'll take you back to your seat. If you need anything, ask for Aditi, okay?” The stewardess leads you back to your row, your hand in her warm grip and you finally noticing that she has a few inches of height on you. Normally, you might be angry with such a patronizing treatment, but you're too busy praying all that noise coming from your pants is in your head. You sit back down before she gives you one more smile and leaves you. The only eyes left on you are the business woman's assistant giving you an odd look from the corner of her eye. She looks away when you turn to her. For the rest of the flight, you are a bit better behaved, if only to keep attention off of you. Aditi seems to be making extra rounds to check on you and you are careful to take regular bathroom breaks. Finally, the plane touches down and you hurry off before the stewardess can stop you. Standing in front of the baggage carousel, French announcements going over the speakers, you consider your options for getting to the hotel.

How will you get around town? And where are you that speaks French?
A.) Train. Public transport is the future man!
B.) Cab. Why crowd in with smelly people when you can ride in a smelly taxi?
C.) Rent-a-car. You can drive... right?
Also, who from the plane do you meet along the way to the hotel? Throw some ideas out for how you interact with them.
>>
>>819325
if he wants to go look at the world then France would be a good starting point seeing as you could travel across several different countries in a short amount of time, or Canada if he wants a more slow and steady pace to see the sites and stuff.
either way i would choose A)
and
>A rather severe business woman looked to be in deep conversation with her assistant, a mousy young lady nodding and taking notes.
i just dont see the schoolgirls or the husband & wife ending well
but then again thats just me, let the democratic process decide
>>
>>819325
Paris seems like the classic vacation trip. In which case the metro would probably be the best bet. And let's bump into the business woman and her assistant while we're at it.
>>
>>819587
It would be kinda funny to imply the assistant is the girl from that one manatee comic
>>
>>819676
>>819587
Alright, the A's have it again. I'm back from work and will get cracking on that.

>>819875
Can you post that for reference? I find myself curious now.
>>
>>819325
I choose A as well.
Also, the business woman's assistant was giving you strange looks, we should see how that progresses.
>>
File: ManaSign.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ManaSign.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>820237
>>819875
>>819676
>>819587

A.) The cool air of the morning hits your face as you step outside. Your trip had begun in the evening and you had passed over the line of dawn to arrive as it is approaching mid-day in Paris. The handful of other dimensions you'd visited tended to paint the city as one of art and culture and you were curious as to what a more historically female slanted culture had created. Despite being a debate where louder voices from both sides tended to ruin the discourse, you found alternate histories that differed over the 'dominant' gender to be surprisingly similar with the differences being more subtle than 'Women equal Peace' and 'Men equal War' or vice versa. Regardless, you were more interested at the moment in reaching the hotel and grabbing a shower followed by what you were told was some of the finest food in the world.
You descend the steps of the 'Métro de Paris' and make your way to a train car. Just as you pull your bag aboard, Glitch's alarm went off. Crap. You immediately try to get off, but a steady flow of passengers and your own bags being in the way leads to you having the doors slide closed in your face. You glare at the mechanical doors, as if they had colluded against you. Oddly, they do not reply. In a huff, you find a seat, filling the chair next to you with one of your bags. You just had to wait for the next stop. You could handle that. Probably. As if your body heard you, you begin to feel a familiar pressure. It isn't too bad. Yet. All you have to do is remain seated and stay calm.
>>
>>820306
As you are trying to do just that, you feel eyes on you and look up, seeing a familiar pair of faces. The business woman from before towers over your seat, easily having a head of height on you. Her assistant is behind her, nose in her notes. Why is this woman staring at you?
In a clear, sharp voice she asks, “Pardon sir, could you possibly move down a seat so that my assistant and I could sit together?” You look to your right, seeing one open seat. You parse that she wants you to move your bags. Well, it might be a decent act and you are not a complete ass. Usually. As you start to get up, you feel your bladder twinge and sit back down to avoid more trouble as the train begins to move.
“Young man, it would be the polite thing to do,” she adds when you sit again, sounding like a nagging teacher. Well, now you just don't like her, and it has always been easy for you to smart off to people on that list.
Clenching your legs, you give her a slight sneer, “But where will my bags sit? They get very emotional.”
You had intended to move your bags anyway and maybe slide over, but your comment has the woman cross her arms and, in a voice far too much like one of your old educators, say, “You are a very rude boy. I don't suppose you are meeting your caretaker at the next stop?” Boy?! You grind your teeth imagining every time you were mistaken for a younger age. It happened more than you liked to admit. You just had one of those faces... and heights... and builds. Still, it was the principal of the thing!
>>
>>820315
You cross you arms right back and lean back in your seat, staring her down. She get's tired of the contest first, waving to her assistant, “Cam? You may have the seat next to him. I will stand.”
The girl's head snaps up at hearing her name, her dark bangs bouncing a bit, “Are you sure Ms. Aule? I can stand.”
“I insist,” comes the softer reply and the girl sits. You roll your eyes and try not to think of the pressure in your bladder.
“Caretaker,” you grumble, “The hell does that mean?”
Glitch finally deigns to comment, “I thought you would never ask.”
You furrow your brow and whisper, “What?”
“Heehee,” she giggles in that somewhat off way that AI's tend to, “So, remember when I had cultural stuff to tell you? And you were all 'if it isn't fun I don't care'? This is that.”
You feel a twinge in your eye and cross your legs to try and ignore the growing pressure in your stomach, “Go. On.”
“Ooookay, so first we have good news: you aren't the only adult running around in diapers!” Glitch announces with more excitement than you would have wanted, “Due to a whole lotta complicated history stemming from a shift in genetics about a thousand years ago, there is an entire subculture, a series of them really, that sees potty training as optional.” Glitch can see the surprise on your face in the reflection of a window.
“I know!” she giggles, “It's so cool. We could write, like, volumes on this. Just like the world we found with the sex change pills. Well, we would have if the elders hadn't denied our request for an extended stay...”
“Glitch,” you growl, clenching your toes.
>>
>>820321
“Right!” she gets back on course, “So, I downloaded like a whole book, but the long and short of it is that, in a world where women largely took the political and cultural reigns centuries ago, the idea of the maternal matriarch got enshrined in popular culture. And with men serving as the damsels in most stories, the idea of protecting the 'weaker' sex and caring for them got muddled the way stuff like that always does when sex and romance get involved. A whole subculture of those who agree to be taken care of and those that do so grew in a number of larger cultures and wow have they mingled since this world figured out the internet.”
“You're fucking kidding me,” you nearly snarl at the window, “We've seen plenty of Matriarchies in our studies. Most of them are little different from Patriarchies, and none of them have pulled this.”
“Multiverse theory boss,” Glitch replied handily, “We've found weirder. Remember the world with an entire religion based around tentacle sex?” She... might be on to something. Well, you don't have a caretaker and you weren't about to go looking for one, so this didn't even have to affect you.
“Care to hear more?” the AI asked.
“Nope.”
“Are you suuuu-”
“Bite me.”
Glitch laughs in your ear as you try to ignore both her and everything you had just learned. All you had to do was wait until the next stop. Then the train stops. And the doors do not open. A message came over the speakers and, after a few other languages, explains in one you know that there was a delay on the track. You bite your lip. This was bad.
>>
>>820329
“Glitch,” you whisper again.
“I know boss,” she replies, “but there isn't a bathroom on this train.” You wince at the information. Your leg begins to bounce up and down. You lean forward. That helps for a time, but the pressure is increasing, actually starting to hurt. You can feel your eyeballs beginning to float when a small warmth blooms in your lap. You clamp down, recognizing a leak, but you can only hold for so long and the train is still not moving.
You realize this is going to happen just as your bladder gives way. Your mouth falls open as more warmth begins to soak into your trainer. Fear of being caught wars with relief as you, for the first time in your adult life, wet yourself. You are trembling in your seat as you feel the cushion between your legs expand and heat up. Your face heats up too as a deep blush spreads over your cheeks. A whimper dies in your throat as you try to regain control just as your bladder finishes soaking your pullup. Finally finished, you are left desperately trying to maintain your composure, checking to see if anyone noticed.
“Are you alright young man?” Ms. Aule asks, the ghost of a smile on her lips. You freeze up. Did she know? How could she? You had been very careful to cover the entire pullup. There was no way she knew. She probably thought you had a fever or something. Yeah. That was it.
“I-I'm fine,” you manage, unable to make eye contact as you study your lap. That seems to be enough for her as she goes back to staring out the window. However, you keep catching her eyes flitting over you again and again.
>>
>>820334
And now you are sitting in a soaked trainer among people you don't know in a world you don't understand. At least you haven't leaked. As you sit and wait, counting the minutes until you can escape and hurry to the hotel, you watch the train car. Mostly normal looking people continue to be boring and your attention begins to falter until you finally notice what Cam had been writing. You look at her notes and see a number of symbols you recognize. Those weren't business notes. Equations filled the pages in neat rows as Cam's pencil scratches out new values and erases old ones. The girl's nose is inches from the page as she writes furiously. You take the entire page in and run it through your head. She was wrong. In multiple ways. Still, given the relative technology here, she was fairly impressive. You pass the time watching her go back and forth from page to page, continuing to be just close enough to annoy you with her constant mistakes. And you already are not in a good mood.
After forever, the train begins to move again. You give a grumbled celebration at the sedate pace and prepare to leave. The train still takes longer than you feel it should and Cam is still getting things wrong. As the car shakes again, bouncing you in your soggy pullup, you break.
“Give me that,” you snap, snatching her notebook. You take an extra pencil from the binding and begin to correct the biggest mistakes, “Here. You're doing this wrong. And here it gets worse because of the first one. I don't even know what you were thinking here.” You rant as you write while the astonished girl watches and you feel Ms. Aule's eyes on you like a hawk.
“There,” you toss the book back in her lap, “That should get you past the first few steps.”
“B-but,” Cam stammers as she looks over your work, “This is all nonsense.”
>>
>>820345
“No,” you reply as the train finally pulls into station, “Nonsense is thinking you can scale a law down the same way you scale it up. Just try it, okay? You're pretty good, but you gotta see the big picture.”
“Th-thanks?” the girl stammers, seemingly uncertain if you are crazy or not.
“No problem,” you wave her off as you stand. Your soggy undies sag and you shudder at the feeling. The doors open and you are off the car, ignoring her as she calls after you.
“Aww,” Glitch cooes, “You made a friend. You even complimented her.”
“I can be nice,” you pout quietly, “And please just direct me to the nearest bathroom.”
You fail to find a bathroom with privacy to your liking and decide to instead just change in your room. You try not to waddle the block to your hotel, cursing the slightly clammy feeling of the cooling pullup. You step in the door and... there they are again. Ms. Aule and Cam are checking in at the front desk. Cam once again has her face buried in the notes. A frustrated sigh escapes your lips, but you need that room. You begin the process of checking in, complete with the lady at the front desk asking if your parents are waiting for you. You can't even manage a proper sneer as you feel your bladder let a last trickle into the trainer.
“Here is your room key ma'am,” one hostess says to Ms. Aule, “Is there anything else I can help you with?”
As you wait on your own key, you hear the woman reply, “Indeed you can. The young man next to me has had quite the accident and has no caretaker with him. Could you possibly help him?”
All eyes save Cam's shift to you as you freeze.
“Of course we can,” the hostess replies, “We'll have him changed in just a moment.”
That. Bitch.
>>
>>820352
So, who volunteers to help you get dry again?
A.) You manage to convince them to let you do it?
B.) Ms. Aule decides to help you personally?
C.) A lovely, patronizing employee takes you by the hand?
D.) Aniti makes a reappearance to take care of her favorite customer? It is a hotel after all.
Also, just how do you see it all go down?
>>
>>820354
B, She could maybe show us the ropes of what this world has to offer.
>>
>>820354
A.)
We may be ignorant on the cultures of this world, but I'll be damned if I let myself get condescended to.
>>
>>820354
B) but with an asterisk, she has Cam do it.
>>
>>820354
A
>>820445
i share this ones opinion
>>
>>820354
>>820466
This.
>>
>>820466
yes, this
>>
>>820354
A
>>
So split between A and B with B edging out with a surprise contestant. Alrighty then. Let's do this.
>>
File: tumblr_nt91u7sQEo1uucqiio1_1280.png (2MB, 1007x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt91u7sQEo1uucqiio1_1280.png
2MB, 1007x1500px
>>820623
A/B*.) “Whoa!” you throw your hands up in defense, “She-she doesn't know what she's talking about!” The hostess raises an eyebrow, but she doesn't back off.
“So young man, you did not relieve yourself on the train?” Ms. Aule asked, making no effort to keep her voice down, “Was that cute face you made when you felt relief about something else?”
“Hey!” you snap at her, “I am not cute. I am a grown man!”
“Priorities Boss,” Glitch chimed in.
“So you don't deny it then?” the woman nodded, “I thought as much.”
The hostess seemed to agree, motioning to a smartly dressed bellhop, “Could you please help Mr. Doe Clarice? He seems to be in need of a change.”
“I am not,” you argue, realizing quickly that the tall redhead advancing on you was not stopping, “I-I mean I can do it myself if I had an accident. Which I didn't. Just let me into my room and I'll take care of it.”
With a slight accent, Clarice replied, “Oh but monsieur, it is our duty to see to the care of our guests, especially if they have no one to look after them. Pauvre Cher. Come here.” You take a step back, waddling slightly as your sagging trainer squishes between your legs. Clarice's long legs close the distance easily, gently but firmly taking you by the wrist.
“Stop!” you yelp, “I'm a grown man and for the last time I did not have an accident!”
Clarice pauses as she bends down closer to you, a patient smile on her freckled face, “Are you certain garcon? I will not change you if you are dry. That would be silly, non?”
>>
>>820874
Finally seeing hope, you nod vigorously, “All dry. I promise!” Clarice's face softens and she pats you on the head with her free hand before looking to her superior. As you are starting to relax, the superior nods. Clarice's hand shoots down and curls her fingers around your waistband. With a yank, down come your pants, exposing your pullup to the lobby. The powder blue is marred with a yellow stain and the wetness indicators are faded. The words 'Try Try Again' have appeared where the former words were. The trainer is swollen and gives a wet noise at being disturbed.
Clarice clicks her tongue, “Tsk, tsk, it is not good to lie jeune homme.”
“That's french for little boy,” Glitch helpfully pointed out.
“I am not a little boy!” you snarl back only for Clarice to hear you too.
“You are certainly acting like one,” she giggles at your outburst, “Come. Clarice will have you all dry and in a nice diaper soon enough.” As she stands, another hand lands on your wrist.
Ms. Aule gives the bellhop a friendly nod, “I can take him off your hands. I think he would be happier with me. We know each other.”
“No we don't!” you snap back.
“See, he always gets like this when he has an accident,” the woman chuckles as if covering for a child's misbehavior, “Telling fibs and making a scene.” Clarice's eyes go between the two of you a few times before it becomes obvious who she believes.
“Take good care of him. The changing stations are just down that hall,” the bellhop lets you go and Ms. Aule begins to drag you away with surprising strength.
“Please see that his bags get to his room Ms. Clarice,” the woman calls, “Come along Cam.” Why couldn't you break free?
>>
>>820877
“Hey boss, listen to this,” your AI jumps in, “According to this history book, the genetic shift included a muscle type only found in women. Turns out it's a lot more efficient. Isn't science the best?”
“This dimension sucks,” you grumble. You're about to make another escape attempt when you feel a warm hand on your back.
“It's okay,” Cam's soft voice says in your ear, “Ms. Aule is very gentle. You can trust her. We'll have you feeling better in a jiffy.” Her hand travels down your back to carefully pull your pants back up, salvaging a few scraps of your ego as the three of you make your way down the hall.
Her arms briefly hug you from behind, giving you another reason to blush, “You'll feel like a million bucks when you're dry.”
Inside the room, you see plush carpets and a large table made of a dark wood and trimmed with brass. A number of shelves beneath it are filled with the changing supplies expected of... well, of diapers. The top is padded, making it's purpose obvious. A piece of classical music plays softly over hidden speakers and the three of you smell a feint, pleasant air freshener constantly wafting about. Well, you do have a taste for the fancy. It looks like the hotel doesn't skimp anywhere.
Ms. Aule lets go of your wrist and Cam uses both of her hands to continue pushing you forward, stepping behind you to prevent an escape, “Climb up young man and we can get started.” The woman's words have your ears burning with embarrassment, but you can feel that even Cam is stronger than you. You get the distinct feeling from the authority in the business woman's voice that you should not put up a physical fight. Pausing in front of the table you cast a backwards glance at the smug smile of your taller captive and the encouraging expression from Cam.
“I'll just change myself then,” you mutter before climbing up, your pullup wiggling as you do so.
>>
>>820885
“No you will not,” Ms. Aule corrects you as she puts a hand on your shoulder to lay you down, “If you cannot be trusted to keep your trainers dry, how can you be trusted with changing yourself?” The words sound so matter of fact. She doesn't spit them at you, or shout, or threaten you. It sounds like what an adult might explain to a child when they asked why the sky was blue. It was blue because it was blue. And you would not be changing yourself. You lay back a little farther at those words, not sure of a solid argument.
“You were rude before,” the woman went on as she reached down and undid your fly, “I can understand being upset about going back. It can be scary. But you should try to be more polite to adults.”
“Going back?” you mumble as she pulls your pants down. It's so strange, staring at the woman as she towers over you and easily handles your body. Much of your original fire is gone, “I-I have a medical condition. I was in an acccident.”
“Were you?” she raises an eyebrow, but doesn't accuse you of lying, “And you were ignoring your doctor's orders on the plane weren't you?” Long fingers tear the sides of the pullup, “You, young man, are not giving a good argument for why you should be taking care of yourself. You nearly wet your pants on the plane and now you have wet your trainers. Does that sound like a big boy to you?” Her words jab at you, as does her smirk as your hands shoot down to prevent her from opening your pullup.
“You can't,” you stutter a last refusal.
Ms. Aule pauses, as if in thought, before saying, “You're right. I shouldn't.”
You have to fight to keep your mouth from falling open, “R-really?”
The woman nods before laying a long arm around her assistant's shoulders and yanking her between the two of you, “Cam should be the one to change you.”
“What?!” the two of you sputter.
>>
>>820889
“You were going on just the other day about how badly you wanted a cute boy to take care of Cam,” Ms. Aule calmly explains, “Now you have one that is cute... when he is not being a brat.”
“No I didn't!” the girl stammers, whipping her head to look at you, “I really didn't! I-I wouldn't ever-” She freezes and starts sputtering in a different direction, “Not that you aren't cute! And if you had an accident I would totally help!” You can only manage to blink at the frankly adorable reaction, trying to understand just what the hell is going on.
“Well,” Ms. Aule continued, “He did indeed have an accident.” Her hand quickly pushes yours aside and pulls your trainer's front down, exposing you to Cam. The girl's hands went to her mouth at the sight and you heard her mutter a few words Glitch helpfully pointed out were likely Vietnamese.
“Look at that,” the older woman said next to Cam's ear, “He almost had a leak.” From beneath the table, Ms. Aule plucked a wet wipe and placed it in Cam's hand, “Clean him up and we can put him in something safer. For his own good.” The girl only stared as you tried to cover yourself just to have the stronger Ms. Aule move your hands aside each time. Your face felt like it was on fire as Cam watched you. This was not how you expected your first time being exposed in front of a cute girl would go.
“S-sorry,” is all you can manage, “J-just give me the wipe and I'll do it.”
>>
>>820899
This seems to snap Cam out of it as she instead begins to clean you, “No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't stare when you need help.” The cool wipe has you jump, but as her dainty fingers drag it over your clammy skin, it starts to feel better. You hadn't realized how uncomfortable the pullup was until it was gone and Cam was exceptionally gentle, moving the wipe wherever her superior pointed. The wipe gingerly begins to circle your manhood and the two of your both go red.
“I know,” her teacher gives a soft chuckle as one of her hands remains in place on your chest, easily holding you down, “Such a thing to waste on a brat.” Cam doesn't make a sound and neither of you look at each other as she gives you a thorough washing. Soon, your skin was damp, but clean. Ms. Aule rolls the wipes up in the pullup and tosses it in the trash.
“Now the lotion,” she explains in Cam's ear, “You have to be careful of rash with little ones.” She squirted some onto the girl's hand and helped her rub her palms together to warm it. When she rubs it into your skin, you have to bite your lip not to react. For all the weirdness, a cute girl was touching you for, though you were loath to admit it, the first time and your body seemed quite eager to take advantage. You think of as many math problems as you can. And you can think of a lot.
“Alright Cam, I think that is enough,” the girl squeaked at the words and let go of you, “Why don't you pick out a new diaper?”
Finally free of having to think about higher forms of calculus, you lift your head up, “Diaper? I just need a trainer. There's one in my backpack.”
Ms. Aule pulled the medical bag from your backpack and laid out its contents, “You nearly leaked with a trainer Mr. Doe. I think you need a bit more protection than that.”
>>
>>820907
“Who says you get to decide?” you shoot back, as if you had any leverage. The woman's hand returns to push you back down.
“I suppose not,” she agrees to your visible surprise before adding, “This is Cam's first changing after all.” The girl looks away from your crotch to her superior before then looking to your face.
“What do you think Cam? Is a trainer enough?” Ms. Aule smiles at her assistant as you give her your most pleading eyes.
Cam looks at the pullups and diapers side by side and, after some contemplation, reaches for the pullups. You sigh in relief just before Cam picks up your pullups and tosses them in the trash.
“I'm so sorry Mr. Doe,” she says as she takes a large, lavender diaper and begins to unfold it, “But I have to think about what's best for you. And you might just change back into a pullup if we leave you alone.” The nappy crinkles as she opens it and a number of stuffed animals dance around the words 'Pampered Prince' printed on the front. Ms. Aule easily lifts you by the ankles as Cam slides the diaper beneath you. Your bottom is laid back onto a cushion and you immediately notice how much thicker the nappy is than the trainer. It rustles as your weight pushes air out of the mass and a white cloud is kicked up as the girl powders your skin thoroughly. Your legs are forced apart when the front if pulled between them. The garment warms you nether regions and Cam has her teacher's help to make sure the fit is snug.
>>
>>820915
“There, all finished,” Cam takes a step back and puts her hands on her hips. Realizing you were allowed to, you finally sit up again with a loud crinkle. You look down at the puffy mass. You might fit some of your pants over it, but there was no hiding this thing. Your thoughts are interrupted by Cam embracing you in a hug, “You were so good Mr. Doe! Thank you for being super patient with my first time.” Heh. First time. This was so weird. Wow... she gives good hugs. After a few seconds, you awkwardly return the embrace, being clearly much less skilled at it.
“Right, so, I'll um, just be going,” you mutter as Cam finally lets go.
“Will you?” Ms. Aule muses, “What are your plans?”

What are our plans?
A.) Go out with this pair? Might as well continue the theme of crazy.
B.) Insist on traveling on your own? You can take care of yourself darn it!
C.) Get some lunch? And maybe meet a/n new/old friend?
D.) Have the hotel suggest a traveling course? Clarice would probably love to help.
>>
>>820919
A, with a side of D
>>
A with a side of C
>>
>>820919
I'm inclined to go with A
>>
>>820919
D, actually. Clarice was fun.
>>
>>820919
my only suggestion is that it seems in character to ask glitch if we might contrive some way to remove Ms. Aule's continence
>>
>>821012
I second this
>>
>>821249
>>821069
>>821017
>>821012
>>821005
Okay, so once again A it triumphant. I got some done this morning, but work and a paycheck call. I plan to have an update this afternoon and we can find out who we meet back up with. In the mean time, tell me what you all would like to see in the future! What shenanigans do you want to see at lunch?

>>821183
Hmm, you aren't wrong. This might just come up later. We'll see.
>>
>>821394

> What shenanigans do you want to see at lunch?

You did mention stomach issues on the train, just saying.
>>
Cam is cute! I want to see more Cam. Maybe she could be a confidant that we aren't exactly native to this place.
>>
File: LockerRoomFunPt.1.png (1MB, 1032x1500px) Image search: [Google]
LockerRoomFunPt.1.png
1MB, 1032x1500px
>>821012
>>821005
>>821017
A's have it.

>>821069
I know man. Saucy french maids are cheesey but fun.

The knowing smile on Ms. Aule's face has you drop your gaze. After being so easily handled by the woman and even her assistant, you're not in a hurry to smart off again.
“I was just going to get some lunch,” you try your best to keep your voice steady and even manage to append a, “Ma'am.” Your stomach pinches as your ego complains, but you promise yourself you can forget about them as soon as you get away.
“And he learns manners,” the woman finally gives you a more honest smile and extends a long arm to gently ruffle your hair, “Good job young man.” You squirm under the friendly gesture and fight the urge to slap her hand away. It was, technically, an improvement over her previous actions.
You reach for your pants, but Cam grabs them first, “Let me help!” The young woman grins happily at another chance to 'help' you and quickly starts to pull them up your legs. You awkwardly move your feet into the offered pants. After all, if it got you dressed again, it was a step in the right direction, even if you felt even more like a child who had to be dressed in the morning.
You have to stand for the girl to get your pants over your new diaper. It takes a bit of poking and prodding of the crinkling mass, but soon the fly is finally buttoned shut. You can feel how tight of a fit it is as you turn your hips and look down. Wow. You were right before. There is no way someone didn't know you were padded. And that would be even if the waistband didn't helpfully pop out of your pants, which it did as a purple flag to your... condition. You hear Cam mutter the words 'Soooo cute' and you look up just in time to see her look away. Your cheeks burn again. Why couldn't a girl that pretty think you were cute for the right reasons?
>>
>>822427
You pause at the self admission that Cam was indeed a bit your type. Granted, even she was a bit taller than you, like most women in this world, but that had rarely been a turn off before...
“You know,” Ms Aule continues to muse, “We were just about to do the same. How about we make it a lunch date?”
Cam blinks at the term and you see the slightest pink in her cheeks before she nods and takes your hand in hers, “Oh, could we? I'd love to- I think you'd like it. We could show you around Paris.” You look down at the hand holding yours. Did personal space just not exist in this world?
“It is decided then,” the older woman announces as she packs your things and opens the door, “Lets get moving.” Wait, what? You hadn't agreed to anything! But then Cam is pulling you along and you are trying to think of a polite way of declining without incurring her boss' wrath.
“Listen,” you start to speak up, “Ms... Cam?”
“Cam is fine between friends,” she chirps happily. Friends? She was presuming an awful lot!
“Aww, I was right!” Glitch merrily sings, “You did make a new friend.”
As quietly as you can, you whisper, “Where were you a minute ago?”
“Hmm?” she replies in an almost distracted voice, “I certainly wasn't recording if that's what has you worried.” Well, it does now. “Besides,” she goes on, “What was I supposed to do? Set off a smoke alarm?” You want to continue to argue, but Cam is looking back at you.
Time to wiggle your way away from them, “Cam, I'm flattered by your offer, but I'm afraid I have to- wha!” Your sidestepping is cut off as a strong hand cups your bottom and squeezes, eliciting a crinkle from your nappy and a yelp from you. You spin to see Clarice grinning down at you.
>>
>>822430
“My jeune homme is feeling much better in a fresh diaper, non?” she giggles and reaches to check your front as well.
You stumble back to get away from her, snapping, “Cut it out.”
“Mais non,” she almost smirks, “I cannot. I have been assigned as your caretaker when you are on the premises. It would be against my job and conscience to not regularly check you now.”
“I do not require a caretaker,” you snarl back, stomping your foot to make the point. The sound of your nappy and the unintentionally childish act only has Clarice blush in a fashion that had nothing to do with embarrassment as she clasps her hands and speaks down to you.
“Tres Mignonne,” she comments before gently correcting you, “Ah, but it is hotel policy that a little one in need must be seen to. We cannot, in good conscience, allow you to stay if we cannot guarantee your well being. Do not worry. I will keep a close eye on you.” Her smile has you grimace. Looks like you certainly found a member of that subculture Glitch was going on about.
“Hmph,” the AI in question makes an odd noise in your ear, “She's getting a bit ahead of herself.” Oh, now she has a complaint! Well, she could fix this by transferring you to another hotel while you were out. You make a mental note to tell her to do just that when you can get some alone time.
“In ze mean time, I will take Ms. Aule's things to storage. Be good for her and I will have a treat for you later,” she pats you on the head and strides off to a baggage cart with a truly massive plastic box on it complete with an electronic lock.
“B-be careful with it,” Cam calls out. Clarice nods and begins to wheel it away.
Glitch is in your ear again, “Boss? There's something... I don't know. But something weird is in there.”
>>
>>822437
Before your curiosity gets you to ask, you are pulled towards the door, “Come on, I know the loveliest little bistro not far from here. You follow after her, trying to walk normally as the diaper has other ideas. Your walk is infected with the slightest waddle as you cannot seem to bring your legs all the way together.
The two of you make your way down the street, her superior following behind as if to head off escape attempts. Cam is going on and on about the great places to see art and music when she pauses, blinking.
“Wait,” she mutters, “Maybe if I...” You watch her stare into space as she points a finger at nothing and moves it about, as if operating some invisible abacus.
Ms. Aule catches up with you two and gently pushes the both of you, “If you must do that, remember to keep moving Cam.” The girl only vaguely nods and pulls out her notebook once again. Adjusting her thick rimmed glasses, she finds where she left off and begins to mumble to the page.
“You'll pardon my assistant,” Ms. Aule says as she takes over guide duty, “She is very dedicated to her work, even when we are supposed to be on vacation.” The last part is emphasized, a scolding lost on the girl as she walks and works. Conversation over you suppose. As you three walk in silence, you're able to notice a number of eyes on you as you travel. Some, as you feared, seemed to be stifling a reaction. Laughter you presume. Others look at you and move on as if nothing were amiss. And still others smile wide and occasionally wave. One even makes a funny face in your direction, earning only a confused frown from you. One or two others give you a look not far from Clarice's and you can't manage to meet their eyes as they pass you.
The silence continues until after the three of you are seated, with Cam still writing and rewriting. You only roll your eyes and pick at the bread, happy for the silence after recent events.
>>
>>822439
“How is it?” Ms. Aule breaks your pleasant solitude.
You cock an eyebrow, “How's what?”
Her lips pull back in a slow, sly smile, “The diaper. Did Cam do a good job? Is it fitting well? Do you feel safe?”
Your face lights up with pink and you grab the menu. Glitch is kind enough to translate for you, reading the options aloud in your mind since the direct link remains damaged. You shift in your seat, feeling the cushion of the nappy move with you.
“Young man?” Ms. Aule prods, “I asked you a question.”
You glower over the menu at her, but know she isn't about to drop it, “Cam was... nice to help. And it fits fine. I guess.” That was probably what she wanted to hear. And it was... kind of true. The diaper did conform to your body well, failing to slip like the one in the hospital had.
The woman wasn't done, “And do you feel better? I imagine when your condition strikes again, you'll feel more relaxed knowing you can rely on the nappy a great deal more than some leaky trainers.” Well, she wasn't exactly wrong. Technically, you had a lot less to fear from leaks. And with the diaper being so obvious, watching to see if you get caught would be pointless. But it still felt stupid!
“I won't be relying on it at all,” you correct the woman, her poking getting to you, “I'll not be wetting again.”
“I imagine you thought that when you slipped on that pullup as well,” she says lightly, sipping her water.
You are ready to genuinely bark at her when you both are startled by Cam slamming down her notebook, shouting, “You were right!” You blink and stare at the girl before she cringes and lowers her head, “S-sorry. But you were!”
>>
>>822446
Cam points to your work on her page and shoves the notebook beneath your nose, “How? How did you know this? I need to see the proofs for these changes!” You give her an awkward smile and have a hard time saying no to those large eyes half covered with her loose bangs.
Before you can answer though, Glitch is in your ear, “Boss, watch out. Remember what got us banished? Prometheus protocols exist for a reason.” Damn. She wasn't wrong, but Cam looked like a child about to receive her puppy. And you were about to return it to the pound.
“Well,” you stammer, “It's not exactly that simple.”
“Of course not,” Cam cuts you off, “This stuff doesn't- it doesn't exist, like, anywhere! Where did you learn it?” Oh crap-baskets.
“Um, you know,” you try to back-pedal as Ms. Aule is watching, “Around. We, um, don't really have the materials here to go into it and I was just kind of, uh, guessing anyway.”
Cam blinks and checks her notes again, “What? How do you guess stuff like-” The book was gently closed by her superior, “We can discuss this at the hotel Cam, in privacy. Right now, how about we enjoy our company?” You breathe a sigh of relief. You could put this off until later. Or never, hopefully.
“Mr. Doe?” a familiar voice calls, “Is that you?” Dammit. Why can't you just eat your lunch and leave?
A smiling woman with dark skin and warm eyes walks over, “I didn't expect to see you again.” Outside of her uniform, Aniti looked quite different. Her curvy figure was complemented by a well fitted white blouse that accentuated her 'gifts' quite well and a brightly colored skirt that hung from her wide hips. The one thing in particular that stands out is the small nose piercing that a thin silver chain hung from, disappearing behind her ear.
>>
>>822449
You lift your eyes up to her and remind yourself that she had actually been quite kind to you on the flight. You even manage a genuine smile, “Hello Ms. Aniti. Are you staying in Paris?”
“For a few days at least,” she replied, “I'm taking some time off and where better?” You nod. She wasn't exactly wrong. The woman's eyes shift to your companions, particularly Ms. Aule.
“Good afternoon. Sorry to interrupt, I just wanted to say hi to this cutie,” she pats your shoulder and gives it an affectionate squeeze as you try not to react, “I recall you from the flight. Are you his caretakers?” Your eyes go wide as she adds with a chuckle, “Should I thank you for getting him into some proper protection?” You hear your own nappy as you squirm. Why do all these people keep talking about you like you aren't there?
You get ready to cut off Ms. Aule, but Cam speaks up first, “Oh, no. We're all just friends.” She keeps using that word. You don't think it means what she thinks it means.
“So he's available then?” Aniti replies, raising a teasing eyebrow before laughing but not admitting to any joke, “I'll leave you three to your lunch. Have a pleasant day.” At least that was one less person to worry about escaping from.
Ms. Aule might have been a mind reader, “Why don't you join us? We only just met Mr. Doe. It would be lovely to meet another fellow traveler.”
>>
>>822452
“Well, I do not wish to be rude.”
“I insist.”
“Then who am I to say no?” Aniti grins and pulls up a seat right next to you. She and Ms. Aule chat quite amicably while Cam and you seem to not have much stake in the conversation. The girl seems to have taken to doodling on a napkin. Feeling bored, you do the same, drawing a stick figure telling a pun about imaginary numbers. While the older of the two women talk about how lovely the Louvre is, you slide the napkin to Cam who snorts.
Ms. Aule raises a brow, “Perhaps we should have gotten you two crayons if you were going to draw instead of talk.”
Cam's face goes red and she actually gives a small whine, “M-maaa'am.”
“Do not be so harsh,” Aniti jokingly chides her new friend, “I think it is cute when they embrace their artistic side.”
“There is a time and a place,” the other woman replies as Cam puts the pen away.
“Ah, but we should be willing to spoil them sometimes,” Aniti stands by her point, putting an arm around you to ruffle your hair as you blush at being patronized, “Especially if he is this cute.” The stewardess seemed a great deal warmer than Ms. Aule, but you would prefer it if she didn't speak of you like a child. Still, it did feel oddly nice to have her arm around you. You chalk it up to the cool day and dismiss the thought.
The waitress arrives and takes orders.
When it is your turn, she looks to Aniti, “And what will he be having?”
You bluster at that and decide to take a stand, “I will have the...” And then you utterly struggle with the pronunciation. Your cheeks glow red as you try the word again, expecting laughter at any point.
>>
>>822454
It doesn't come as instead the stewardess leans against you, her generous chest pressing against your shoulder. She looks where you are pointing and helps you sound the phrase out with a better accent. When you manage it properly, she gives you a dazzling smile, “Very good young man.” You can't help but smile back at the praise, feeling silly for being happy to finally get it right.
“But,” Aniti cautiously adds, “You may want to try this soup instead. That dish might be a little hard on your tummy.” You smile falls into a glower. She may be nice, but no one was going to order for you like you were a bloody toddler.
“That's fine,” you say tersely, “I'll stick with it. You know, for cultural exposure.” You plant your flag and watch as Aniti realizes you aren't giving.
“Of course,” she says, patting your leg, “You can have whatever you want darling. You're a big boy.” Darned right you are.

So, since we all know it will, just what goes wrong?
A.) You were wrong about the dish? Oh dear.
B.) A plate of food goes over your lap? French food and it's love of creams. Do you even have a change of clothes with you?
C.) A certain bellhop is on her lunch break? And what does she do when given the chance?
D.) Something else of your suggestion?

Also, who gets involved and how?
>>
>>822455
A, we really should listen to more experienced travelers.
>>
>>822455
It's gotta be A, being wrong seems likely when you're just being stubborn.
>>
>>822455

B the adult clothes need to go and A can only lead to scat.
>>
>>822708
>>822585
Thoughts on how people react?
>>
>>822716
Meh, I dont go for hard scat. It's more about the idea of loss of control than enjoying the mess so not much to worry about there. Kid clothes do sound fun though...
>>
>>822585
>>822719

Well, Aniti did warn us, no doubt she asserts herself in that situation, though Ms. Aule might accuse her of being coddling.
>>
>>822455
A and B
>>
Alright, first page or two is written, but I need sleep. I'll see what I can do tomorrow morning, but work may keep the next update until the afternoon. Sorry guys. Keep the suggestions coming!
>>
>>823132
If it is not to late, I would love to see Ms anuti take cam under her wing for some proper care of our main character
>>
Work calls. See you all this afternoon for shenanigans!
>>
C
she wants to gt into those pants and show the main character how he can get off to those diaper, show him a good time, if you will

no AB nonsense
>>
File: QuietDowntime.png (2MB, 1500x2100px) Image search: [Google]
QuietDowntime.png
2MB, 1500x2100px
The salads arrive and you stare down at yours. You ordered food, not the food your food eats.
“Boss,” Glitch warns you. You ignore her.
“Boss,” the AI sighs, “We are not going over this again. You need to eat green things.” You relish your excuse to stay silent, happy for the first time that you cannot speak to her without talking.
“Green things are good,” Glitch seems perfectly content to explain for the millionth time since your first meal since having her assigned to you, “You are an omnivore. Do you know what an omnivore is little boy?” You feel your cheek twitch at being called that, but she always said these sort of things when nagging you.
“Omnivores eat all kinds of tasty things,” the words come slowly and carefully enunciated to help you understand, “And among the things they need to eat to grow up big and strong are plants. Nice, healthy plants. Oh look! There are some. Right in front of you. Go ahead.”
You start to play with your fork, “Go get em'.”
You slowly unfold your napkin and lay it in your lap, “Look at you go. So fast you're standing still.”
You very deliberately push the bowl away and reach for your water, “Do not make me sing the song.” Now you seize up. You hate that song. And she always threatens to play it on loop when you really annoy her.
>>
>>824719
“I still have it on file,” she warns, “I still have access to the implant in your ear. If you can hear me, you can hear the song.” You grit your teeth, but you know she isn't bluffing. You once had the thing on loop for hours until you agreed to start showering again when you were eight. The bowl is pulled back. The fork is lifted.
You take a bite and begin to grind through the boring mass of green, “Good Boss. Keep that body healthy. Though I suppose the grow up big and strong ship has kind of sailed.” You are about to risk a nasty retort when you hear another voice.
“Very good Mr. Doe,” Ms. Aule praises you to your absolute surprise, “Most little ones are finicky eaters, but you eat very much like an adult.” Phrasing aside, the woman had just... complemented you.
Then she turns to Cam and adds, “See Cam, even Mr. Doe is eating his veggies.” The girl in question picks at her salad, glowering at the greenery.
“Hate salads,” she grumps, a girl after your own heart.
“Cam...” her superior warns her. The young woman huffs and skewers a bite before shoving it in her mouth. It isn't until Ms. Aule crosses her arms that she starts to chew.
You feel a soft touch as Aniti softly pats your shoulder, “I guess she isn't quite as good an eater as you Mr. Doe.”
“What can I say?” Glitch crows in your ear, “When I raise em', I raise em' right.” You ignore her again, finishing your salad before she can bring up the file.
>>
>>824721
After you finish, the meal is brought out and you can finally enjoy food again. You take your first bite and let it just sit on your tongue. Ah, this is what life is about: enjoying yourself. No scheduled nutrition rations from home ever lived up to the food in other dimensions and you never missed a chance to enjoy it. After you were out of these stupid diapers, you were going to love the next ten years.
You devour your plate, savoring every morsel even as one or two leave a mark on your chin. Your culinary conquest is interrupted when Aniti reaches over and pinches your chin, gently turning you to look at her.
“Silly boy,” she chuckles as she takes a napkin and cleans your face, “You'll need a bib at this rate. You're lucky I'm here.”
“Lucky?” Glitch grumbles in your ear, “Tell her you've been looked after just fine thank you very much.” You are too busy sputtering and pulling away to reply. Aniti only giggles and follows you until she is leaning over you, unintentionally giving you an interesting view down her blouse. Why is it so hot out right now?
Her laughter picks up and you bring your eyes up to see her smirking at you, “Are you enjoying the view?”
Your face blooms crimson and you force your eyes down to your lap, “S-sorry! I-I didn't-”
Aniti's soft touch is on your leg as she replies, “No worries Mr. Doe. A boy is a boy after all.” She gives you a wink and returns to her own meal, leaving you to blush and try to collect yourself.
“She's getting mighty touchy isn't she?” Glitch is still not done, “We should probably go soon, to check out the room.” What is her deal right now? Whatever, you still have food to eat.
>>
>>824726
After much munching, drinking, and a few amused glances from Ms. Aule, you lean back in your chair with a happy belly. The whole world always seems better on a full stomach. You wipe your own lips this time and wonder what they might serve for desert.
“I think french cooking agrees with him,” Aniti cheekily pokes your belly.
“He was a good eater,” Ms. Aule nods with approval, “well done young man.” The praise sounds weird for something as simple as enjoying yourself, but you cannot muster the energy to challenge them. Perhaps a nap at the hotel would be a good idea. That ends up having to wait as the four of you continue in conversation. Cam even joins in and the two of you get absorbed in the finer points of applied calculus before getting distracted by her happily listing off a collection of favorite albums. New to the world, your mind was hungry to find out what this culture could produce. In the mean time Aniti and Ms. Aule share a map, planning out their respective days. And the entire time, your stomach begins to shift, digesting your recent meal.
As you are about to ask for the table's check, your companion reminds you, “Boss, you gotta head to the bathroom.” You tense. She was right. You'd put her on proverbial snooze when it went off during the meal. Now was probably the time to keep that from biting you in the butt.
“Excuse me,” you give the table a nod and stand, “I'll be right back.”
Aniti's hand goes out to pat your bottom, “Do you need help sweety? Do you need a change?”
>>
>>824736
You wiggle your bottom forward and away from her hand, quickly saying, “Nope, I'm fine. I just need to use the bathroom... like anyone else.” She tilts her head and furrows her brow, the question of 'why?' obvious in her expression. You hurry off before she can vocalize it.
Your walk possesses a slight waddle as you enter the bistro, looking about for the restroom. You have to dodge around a number of people in the crowded restaurant as you try to find it. As you let a waitress pass, you feel a pinch in your stomach. You go pale. Bathroom. Now. You spot a familiar sign and power towards it, nappy rustling with each step. In your hurry, you don't see the next waiter. The two of you clip each other and the plate of Coq au vin flips, painting your front as you fall on your butt. Your entire body is jostled by the fall and you have to tense every muscle to remain in control.
You look down at the terrible mess and blink, trying to figure out what happened as diners turn to watch. The man drops to his knees and begins to apologize profusely in French. You, on the other hand, only feel the pressure growing and try to wave him off.
“Where is your maman?” he asks as he helps you to your feet, “I will go get her.”
“I don't have one,” you snarl, brushing him off, “And I'm fine.”
“Mais Monsieur, you need-" but you are already gone and finally ducking into the bathroom. You lock the door and get to work on your pants. They are slick and wet with sauce and this doesn't make things easier when trying to undo your fly. Your stomach is now aching and you really wish you had listened to Aniti. The button comes undone and you feel a surge of relief as your pants fall. Now you just had to get free of the diaper... which doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
>>
>>824739
The tapes prove as durable as the last as you grunt and yank at them. You almost loose control with one attempt and clinch until you feel safe to move again.
"Come on," you growl at the nappy, "Come on!"
"Boss, calm down," Glitch tries to warn you, "Try pulling it down." You do as she says but find the diaper to not be budging either as its better fit works against it going down your hips. Just as you think you might be making progress, your stomach roils.
Repeating the word 'No' is all you can manage as you finally loose control. A rude noise echoes in the small bathroom before you feel yourself let go. A warmth begins to spread out over your backside as you tremble and lean against the sink. The diaper crinkles as it expands behind you and all you can do is watch your crimson face as you fill your nappy. For a time, your stomach churns and you just whimper soft complaints to your own face until finally you're left empty.
The nappy around your waste sags with the new weight, but the fit keeps it around your waist. There is a slight scent to top it all off and you feel your throat hitch as your eyes begin to sting with frustration.
"Boss?" Glitch softly calls. You ignore her, gripping the sink and grinding your teeth.
"John?" she tries again, using your first name, "Johnny, your pulse. Your heartrate is up. And your breathing." You can feel your chest tightening as you glare down and try to think of any way to escape this whole mess.
"John, you're having an anxiety attack," she warns, "You need some mirror time. Can you do that for me?" You don't want mirror time. You want to hit something.
>>
>>824745
"Little big brother," the words finally pull your eyes back up, "Calm down." Looking up, you had expected to see her avatar in the mirror. It was a trick of the neural interface you two had worked out when you were young. She could remap some of the basic perceptions of your own face and use them to build an avatar. It only really worked well in reflective surfaces. Instead, your red face looks back at you.
"I know," her voice is low and cautious, "I'd want to see my pretty face too, but here we are."
You grimace at the joke, "M'an idiot."
"No, you're not," she corrects you, "You're in a bad situation you didn't create."
"It's my fault we're here," you fire back at your reflection.
"And how many people are alive because of that?" Glitch cuts off your self pity sharply, "My little big brother is too cool to get all mopey." 'Little Big Brother' was her private name for you and 'Big Little Sis' was the opposite. You had called her that when you were very young and did not yet grasp why there was a voice in your head. She had just been implanted and, at the time, was only a nursing program meant to keep an eye on your health. You had thought she was a big sister, having read about them and she had mechanically pointed out that technically you were the older of the pair. Big Little Sis. As Glitch got older and her sentience bloomed, she had grabbed onto Little Big Bro as a sign of affection, one you had to hide from instructors. The name alone brings back more positive feelings and you begin to slow your breathing.
"There we go," she gently praised you, "Heart rate is going down. Alright, so, how do you want to deal with this?" You straiten and look over your shoulder at the sagging diaper, glowering at it. Yup, still there.
"I vote no witnesses," you reply, “Scorched earth.”
"Says the boy who cried when he tried to kill a bunny in survival training," the AI chuckles, "Try again."
>>
>>824754
“It looked at me,” you pout, “You can't kill something adorable that looks at you like that.”
“By that rule, you're cute enough to be immortal,” Glitch teases.
"Clean up at the hotel?" is your next idea as your eyes start to dry.
"An option, but it means walking all the way back like this," she points out. That was true. Just standing here, with the warm wetness clinging to your bottom had you visibly uncomfortable.
"Well it beats Ms. Aule getting wind of this," you argue, "She'd probably have a good laugh at the whole thing."
"She's not that bad," Glitch replies before grumbling, "Better than Aniti."
You cock an eyebrow at yourself, "What's the problem with her?"
"Ugh, she's just a little too handsey. I don't like the way she looks at you," the AI complains, "But whatever. We can just pay inside and say goodbye. We have to grab your bag after all." You stare at your own eyes for a while before realizing you had no better options. With much grimacing, you wiggle your pants back up and over your diaper, sticking your tongue out at the feeling.
“Okay,” you breath, psyching yourself up, “I can do this.”
“Of course you can,” Glitch beams inside your head, “Kisses Little Big Bro.”
You almost smirk at the pointless nature of it without her avatar there, but you lean in anyway, pressing your lips to the cold mirror before straitening up, “Love you too Big Little Sis.” You waddle, much more than before, to the door and unlock it.

Whose waiting for you on the other side?
A.) Ms. Aule? Of course she is.
B.) Aniti, ready to help her new little friend?
C.) Cam, checking on the interesting new boy?
D.) Son of a bitch, it's Clarice. Run!
E.) No one? And a long, possibly danger fraught waddle to the hotel?
>>
>>824761

Clarice is the french maid? That's who we want. And there's not enough dominance being expressed.

Whoever it is should "encourage" Mr. Doe to "relieve some tension" into a fresh diaper. He's a bundle of stress. Being molested on a change table is probably pretty common in this nutty world.

Nutty... Heh.
>>
>>824761
C.) Cam with Ms. Aules head on a fucking pike. Srsly, senpai. I like dominate women but she's just rape-y. And I feel like Cam would talk the main char. into wearing because he's recovering from an accident instead of forcing him into it.

Also, it'd be cool John accidentally bumped into a blonde haired chick calling out for someone named Nonny for a paragraph. Man, people these days, right?
>>
>>824761
C
>>
>>824806
I'll just reiterate that the most logical use of our advanced technology would be the elimination of Ms. Aule's continence
>>
>>824761

I can't decide between B and C, can I add a vote for both of them?
>>
>>824876
Hmm, combos are always possible if multiple people vote for them.
>>
>>824882
I didn't mean for both of them to be combined, I just meant I want to add a vote for B and a vote for C.
Basically, I'm in favor of either option.
>>
>>824935
Ah, My bad. Sure thing!
>>
C

Plus I'm hoping for "Cam and Doe's little adventures" eventually
>>
C.) Cam, checking on the interesting new boy?

Should hang out with the girl that wants to know about our Science!

Although french maid is really interesting to me...
>>
Alright, votes are tallied and I've got the first page or so down. Will post in the next couple of hours.
>>
>>825219
You're doing God's work, GT.
>>
>>825364
Just let me know what y'all like so I can work it in. Even stuff I don't include in the next choice may still show up later. Whoever is pulling for Clarice is not going to be disappointed. I'll tell you that.
>>
>>825531
I really hope you put in something besides wetting every single chapter. Maybe just spending time with Cam and getting to know her.
>>
>>825638
Yeah, I'll be careful about that. My last story kind of had too much sex maybe, so I'm trying to pace that stuff and mix it with non sexual little stuff as well. Quiet character moments will happen.
>>
File: 1385414522964.jpg (71KB, 593x688px) Image search: [Google]
1385414522964.jpg
71KB, 593x688px
>>825681

The story needs domination, nothing cruel, just enough to make sure Doe feels helpless and powerless. Sex for a boy like him shouldn't be consensual or traditional. He's a man-infant, he doesn't make the big decisions, his mommy does. A baby doesn't get to knock a woman up, he IS the baby. She takes care of his carnal needs lovingly, when he asks, or more likely when she decides it needs to be done. If he's fussy and problematic, a woman may get sick of it and lock him in, he's not the boss. What he wants is completely secondary to what his caretaker feels is best for him.

For the most part diaper fetish stuff isn't about shitting yourself (sometimes it is, I know), it's about loss of power and complete dependency.

Rocket Manatee is a padded god.
>>
>>825730
I agree somewhat with this.
>>
>>825730
That seems like the direction this quest is taking. Can't say I care for it, but I'll stick around.
>>
C.)You open the door only to have a certain girl tumble into the room. Judging by her position, she had had her ear against the door.
“Umph,” was all Cam could manage as she nearly fell on her face.
“Cam?” you sputter, taking a step back.
“I'm sorry! I'm sorry!” she stammers, picking herself up as she corrects her glasses. As the door swings closed again, she sits back on her legs and puts her hands over her eyes, “A-are you decent?”
You blink and check your pants again, “Umm, yeah I guess.”
Her hands drop and she gives an awkward smile, “Oh good! I was just coming to check on you. You'd been gone for a little while.”
“And you thought you'd listen in on me?” you cock an eyebrow, not thrilled at being spied on. What had she heard?
“N-no!” she stammers again, eyes darting left and right, “I didn't hear anything. I promise!”
“Not for lack of trying,” Glitch points out. The girl's large, apologetic eyes serve as a strong counterargument to your anger. Would getting mad really help things right now?
“Okay, well, no big deal,” you scratch your neck, feeling like the guilty party for some reason, “Let's just get going.” Cam nods, but stops. Her small nose twitches and her eyes go to your crotch. Oh no.
“Mr. Doe?” she asks, getting to her feet, “Are you okay?” The hairs on your neck raise.
“Fine,” it's your turn to be on the defensive, “Just fine! Shall we go?” Her nose twitches again and she steps closer. You step away. She steps closer again.
“Mr. Doe?” Cam says again as a wall comes up behind you, “Do you... need any help?”
>>
>>825854
You can feel your face putting lie to your words as you force them out, “Nope! J-just need to get back to the hotel. Maybe take a nap. You know.” She leans in, nose a few inches from your face. You can see a bit of blush on her own cheeks as she examines you through the thick lenses of her glasses. A ghost of a smile twitches at her lips as you shrink under her inspection.
“Mr. Dooooe,” she enunciates the word, her breath tickling your lips, “Did you have... another accident?” You shake your head, a last denial before you feel a hand squish against your backside. Her smile solidifies as you let out an embarrassed whimper.
“I think you did Mr. Doe,” she breathes, “I think you might be fibbing.” But before you can make another sound, she lets go of your bottom and put's her arms around you, pulling you away from the wall.
Your face is forced into her shoulder as she engulfs you in a hug, “Oh sir! You had a big accident and no one was here. You poor thing!” Cam's hug is a strong one and she lifts you off the ground an inch or two before setting you back down, “You must have been so scared.”
“I was not!” you sputter back, your mouth free again.
“Oh, I'm sorry,” she lets go, bringing her hands to her mouth and looking apologetic, “I'm assuming. Y-you do want a diaper change... right? You would be okay with me doing that for you?” You most certainly would not. You had a plan, a strategy. And now you had just been found out by a cute girl who was screwing it all up.
“I mean,” Cam bites at her lip, “If you'd prefer Ms. Aule or Ms. Aniti, I would understand. Ms. Aule is a lot more experienced with changes and I-I guess Ms. Aniti might be...”
>>
>>825857
Your eyes widen at the idea of Cam fetching her superior to change you a second time and your hand darts out to stop her, “No!” The girl blinks at your reaction and you hastily add, “I mean, it's okay. I'd prefer... you do it?” You swear the girl's eyes sparkle.
“Okay!” she chirps, hurrying to the door. She cracks it open and reaches just outside, pulling your bag into the room. Cam notices you watching her and awkwardly replies, “I just thought... you know... you might need it.” Well, she isn't wrong.
“Don't worry,” she giggles as she locks the door and begins to approach you, “I'll take super duper good care of you.”
“Boss?” Glitch pipes up, “If you want that smoke alarm, I can make it happen.” You consider it, but dismiss the idea. Cam would probably drag you out into the street and then bring up you needing a change all over again, likely in front of your other lunch partners.
Cam takes a blanket you had meant for the plane from your backpack and unfolds it on the ground. She adds the pillow you had taken from the airline on your way out and pats the blanket, “Go on and lay down. Then we can get that messy old diaper off of you.” Her tone was a bit happier than the last time. You wonder if her superior gave her stage fright. Carefully, you sit down, wincing at the feeling of the full diaper.
She notices, and puts a warm hand on you shoulder as she lies you down, “There there, accidents happen Mr. Doe, even to us big kids. You'll be okay as soon as I get you changed. Remember how nice it felt last time we changed you?” Don't remind you. Your head eases onto the pillow as she undoes your pants and has you bring your legs together to pull them off.
Cam has to put her hands on your knees and pry them apart again, chuckling, “Mr. Doe, I can't really change you if I can't get to your nappy.”
>>
>>825864
“S-Sorry,” you stutter back, “I can just do it myself if you don't want to-”
“No you can't silly,” she corrects you before catching herself, “I mean, it's always easier with a caretaker. O-or a friend.” Her cheeks tinge and she tries to move on, reaching down to the tapes of your diaper. Naturally, they peel right off for her and she opens it up.
“My Mr. Doe” a soft giggle bubbles past her lip, “You really needed that change.” Your body tries for one big blush as you look away and make an unhappy noise. Your instinct is to snap at her, but that would not be helpful in your current position.
“Oh no!” she gently slaps the side of her head, “Way to say the wrong thing Cam. Sorry... again.” Her eyes brighten and she adds, “Hey! I know what will help.” Cam scrambles to her feet and goes to the sink. The girl pulls something from her pocket and gives it a wash in the sink before hurrying back and sitting between your legs.
“Open your mouth,” she chirps, reaching forward.
“Why-mm!” you ask before whatever it was was pushed into your mouth. A cool, damp piece of soft plastic slips between your teeth to settle on your tongue. A plastic base pushes against your lips as you blink at her.
You cross your eyes to get a look at whatever it was and Cam puts a hand on her cheek as she cooes, “Sooo perfect.”
“Um, is that?” Glitch guesses about the same time you do, “Did she just paci you?” Your head echoes with the AI's laughter as you get used to the weird false nipple.
“Hey,” Glitch guffaws, “You always wanted to try one!” You most certainly had not. Granted, you had once cataloged one on one of your travels. Such toys weren't in use in your culture. Most toys that did not educate weren't. But they had been a novelty, nothing more. You furrow your brow and look back to Cam.
>>
>>825869
“You go ahead and enjoy that while I take care of this mess,” the girl retrieves a pack of wipes from your bag. Why did she think you wanted this? Your arms are too busy propping yourself up to watch her work to reach for the dummy, so you try to push it off with your tongue. The mouth guard bobs and you catch a whiff of a slight, sweet scent. You hold the pacifier still and sniff. There is a decidedly citrus smell coming from somewhere.
Cam reaches down and begins to clean you, noticing your confused sniff, “It's a scent pack. I put it in the mouth guard. It helps with this sort of accident.” That is... actually sort of ingenious. You sniff again and pull the dummy all of the way back into your mouth.
“Boss?” Glitch asks. You shrug. It beats smelling... other things. As the cool wipes begin to remove the cloying mess, you taste something sweet next. You give the pacifier a quick suck and are rewarded with more of the flavor. Huh, the device is flavored as well. You know you should be spitting the thing out, but the novel design actually has you impressed with its simplicity.
“I thought you might like it,” Cam grins, “We'll have you nice and clean in a jiffy. You just enjoy your binkie.” Her words are not mean, but they manage to make you feel as if you should do as you are told. So you lean back, trying not to make eye contact and to get your blush under control. The pacifier bobs as you nurse at it and stare at the ceiling. It was so weird just laying there and letting someone touch you like this, but not, once the reason was removed from consideration, entirely bad when you think about it. Cam's careful ministrations clean your front as you slowly relax.
When she grabs your ankles and lifts, you give a surprised grunt and she replies, “Whoopsie Daisy.” Her cold wipes send a chill up your spine as she cleans your backside and pulls the diaper away.
>>
>>825873
“You know,” she talks as she cleans, “I still want to know about that math. The more I look up on my phone, the more what you did doesn't show up anywhere.” Is she trying to distract you from the change, or is she interrogating you in the weirdest way possible?
You bottom is finally let down again as the last wipe is tossed away along with the diaper. Your skin is breathing again and you give a relieved sigh through your nose, the dummy still in place. A fresh diaper is retrieved from the bag. It is a light, pastel blue with a series of puppies running across it as kittens try to catch them. 'Catch me if you can!” is written across the front. “Sure,” you decide as Cam unfolds it, “Humiliation is becoming an old dance partner at this pace.” You even lift your hips for her to slide it under.
“I know now isn't the time,” she says as she presses the button for an air freshener on the wall, “But I really can't let you go before you explain it. Like, all of it. So I won't.”
“All because you couldn't hold your temper on a train,” you can feel Glitch rolling her eyes, “we get to risk ANOTHER banishment.” You only suck on the pacifier, trying to think of some way to dodge her.
Cam squeezes out a healthy amount of lotion and begins to rub you down, “So, maybe some time tomorrow, we can get another meal?” Her cheeks are turning that cute shade of pink again, “Just the two of us to sit down and talk? Dinner maybe?” Is she asking you on a-
“Better not Boss,” Glitch says quickly, “You gotta be careful. Best not to be alone with her. For security.” You cock an eyebrow at the AI's words and the girl changing you backpedals.
“I mean, you don't have to,” she stammers, “I-I just thought-”
“Mo!” you mumble past the paci, holding up a hand. You pluck the pacifier out, “I mean, um, yeah. That sounds nice.”
>>
>>825875
“Really?!” Cam chirps, smiling wide, “Awesome!” You nod in agreement, not even noticing as you put the dummy back between your lips. You lean back again as she resumes the rub down.
“What did you just do?” your companion asks. You decide not to give an answer until you have one that will not end with her shouting at you. Instead, you feel Cam's delicate fingers rubbing lotion over your thighs. Her hands are warm and feel a lot better on clean skin.
“I know some lovely, quiet places,” the girl goes on happily as he fingers graze more sensitive flesh, “We can just sit and talk, and calculate...” She talks on, her voice lowering as she seems to be talking more to herself. Her motions become repetitive, lotion slick fingers brushing your manhood again and again. Your body begins to react. Your breathing speeds up. What was she doing?
You look down and see her eyes on your front as her hand travels a bit closer. Your shaft rises to meet her, despite your best math skills. What should you do? Was she going to get angry? Should you stop her?
Cam certainly does not get angry. Instead, she slowly slips her finger tips to trace the length, staring at your cock as it bobs to the beat of your pulse. The touch goes up and down your shaft as the room grows much warmer. The ministrations pause and you expect her to stop right. She doesn't and her hand closes all the way around your cock in a gentle grip. You gasp and bite back a moan.
>>
>>825879
This is enough to snap Cam out of it and her head snaps up, “Oh! I-I'm sorry! I shouldn't have done that.” You blink, freezing under her attention, but as she panics, she squeezes tighter and you can't hold back the next moan. Your chest is rising and falling and you have found a new reason to turn red. No one has ever touched you like this before and it's everything you can do to not panic. All your bluster about 'getting laid' and your first time fooling around is like this! Not that you're complaining.
Nor apparently is Cam as her expression changes, “Oh? Are you not... mad?” She grips you again and you react with a gasp.
“I guess not,” she breathes, the corners of her mouth pulling back in a new expression for Cam. Her hand begins to slowly go up and down your shaft. You breathe harder through your nose, sucking on the pacifier without meaning to.
“Mr. Doe,” Cam whispers, “Are you enjoying your change?” She pumps her hand a little harder and you tremble at her touch. The vids you had managed to sneak a view of when documenting your travels had always shown the man taking control at points like this, but all you can do is whimper and writhe at her touch. Are you doing it wrong?
Cam doesn't seem to think so as her smile widens, “Careful. I think you sound cute, but I'm not so sure what the bistro will think.” You put a hand over the base of the pacifier, trying to add another layer to better muffle the sound. Her hand goes faster, the wet sound of her playing with you echoing in the small bathroom.
>>
>>825882
“I'm sorry Mr. Doe,” the girl apologizes without lessening her smile, “But when you make a face like that, I-I kind of get carried away. But that's okay, right? You don't mind?” You start to lift your hips without even thinking and she giggles, “I didn't think so.” Your mind is racing along with your heart as you feel something fast approaching.
“Shh,” Cam puts a finger to her lip as your whimpers grow louder, “What did I say young man?” The lewd smile on her face grows wider as her hand grows faster. A long, low moan builds in your throat and you're certain you're about to loose control entirely.
And that alone is enough of a reason to jump and curse when the fire alarm goes off. A piercing wail begins to shriek through the bistro and you both nearly leap out of your skin. The moment ruined, you both panic as Cam tries to hurry you into a fresh diaper. She folds the front forward, but stops and opens it again, reaching for a bottle of powder.
“Wha're you doing?” you snap past your binkie, “Clobe eh'!”
“Rashes are no light matter Mr. Doe!” she scolds you, shaking an extra large amount over your front. You grunt as she forces your legs back and practically spanks some against your skin before putting you back down again. You don't fight her as she closes you into the fresh nappy and helps you get your pants back on. Cam offers you a hand and pulls you back to your feet before the pair of you rush out the door. The girl doesn't let go and you two hold hands as she leads you outside to the waiting crowd.
“Cam!” calls the clear voice of Ms. Aule and the two of you turn to see her and Aniti waving to you.
>>
>>825885
The four of you meet up and Ms. Aule asks, “Are you two okay?”
“I think so,” Cam catches her breathe, “I don't think there was a fire.”
Her superior reaches out and pulls the girl to her anyway, shocking you as she plants a kiss on Cam's head, muttering, “Good.”
You have the taste to turn away and are greeted with Aniti's beaming face. She seems happy to see you.
“Having fun with your friend?” she asks, motioning to her lips. You quirk your head before you realize the pacifier is still in your mouth and snatch it away. You shove it in Cam's pocket, but notice something right as you do so. For the first time, you get a look at it and on the front, in gold, is a large, cursive letter 'C'.
You cannot dwell on it though, as Aniti clicks her tongue at you, “Tsk, look at you. You're a mess. We'll have to get you some fresh clothes after we pay. Lucky for you, we're in Paris!”

Is that what happens? Or do you have other plans?
A.) Return to the hotel? You need to change if you can just sneak by the staff. Glitch may also need talking to.
B.) Go clothes shopping with your new 'Friends'? You might discover some new styles. (And who comes along?)
C.) You have a change in your pack. Go explore Paris!
D.) Throw out your own ideas and see who likes em'
>>
>>825834
Thanks for reading at all! I'm trying to set up a different style and impression for each woman. I really like stronger women and that is going to be a theme, but they may each handle it differently. Cam might vacillate between her own desires and self consciousness, but you do not want to turn your back on Clarice.
>>
Going to bed, we'll see the votes in the morning.
>>
>>825893
I'm gonna go with B. How about Aniti and Cam, and Aule's got work to do?

I actually like Cam, I don't really like the others. Aniti's okay, I guess. It's nice to see Cam without Aule standing over everyone. [spoiler]And I'm with the anon who says we need to see Aule lose her continence eventually.[/spoiler]

Side note: fan art when?
>>
B, Aniti and Cam
>>
>>825893

B gets my vote but if it's going to be Aniti and Cam then I think Aniti should be the one in charge.
>>
>>825893
I'm also going to go with B but only with Aniti and Cam.
>>
am i correct in assuming this story is going into this pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/GoodTimes?
if so, then i am going to wait for the story to finish, i am really liking it so far but i get frustrated when i stop reading and have to wait for the next bit
>>
Whatever happens, I think Aule should go do some work.
>>
B.Let's see Aniti taking charge for a while before later ending up with some alone time with Cam to just talk.
>>
>>825893

Shopping with Cam and Aniti. We need to deal with her maths questions. Plus Mr. Doe needs some baby clothes.
>>
After slumber and sugar, I have arisen! Looks like we're going to get some new clothing. Awesome! I need to run an errand, but I'll start on the next installment in about an hour.
>>
I'd love if the story came across like a tomboy punk/alt/goth girl, like it did before in the first one.

Need some teasing personalities

Keep it up
Awesome to read
>>
>>826819
Oh, you'll like what have coming.
>>
So, looks like Cam has her own "problems", right...? I'd like to see how things go with her. It would be kinda nice to share a crib at some point...
>>
>>825893
We find out at some point why Cam had a pacifier with a 'C' on it, right?
>>
>>827098
Of course. That's the magic of foreshadowing.
>>
>>827098
There's going to be multiple installments of this. Maybe not on the scale of Ma/d/ world, but this won't be the only thread.
>>
>>826944
that would be good, yes, just keep it low on the Baby themes and hardcore femdom
>>
>>827163
*Shrugs* I like some of the babying stuff. There will be that in the story. But there will be other parts with hopefully cute romance, and plain old lewd sexy times with lots of teasing. I have a cornucopia of fetishes. That said, femdom with the woman treating the guy like crap isn't one of them (though it's cool if that's someone else's thing). I'm more of a role reversal/loving dom kind of person myself. To each their own.
>>
Jeeze these things keep getting longer. Editing and will be posting in a bit.
>>
File: ALongCarRideHome.png (1MB, 1532x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ALongCarRideHome.png
1MB, 1532x1024px
>>827288
B.) Aniti clears her throat and Cam and Ms. Aule look over, finally breaking the hug, “I believe lunch is over. How about we enjoy some of the shops? Mr. Doe is certainly in need of some new clothes.”
The woman gives a small chuckle and adds, “And Paris is no place for jeans and a plain white t-shirt.” You look down at your clothes and cock your head. What was wrong with those? Sure they had a hole or two, but they still worked.
“Shopping!” Cam gives a small clap and looks hopefully at her boss.
Ms. Aule gives a rare smile and nods, “You may go, but I have work to do on our project.”
Aniti waves Cam over, “Come on girl. Don't worry Ms. Aule, I will take good care of her.”
The girl puffs out her cheeks in a pout, “I can take care of myself. I'm not a child.”
“Of course you aren't,” the stewardess nods, “We have Mr. Doe for that.” That doesn't stop her from sharing a knowing look with Cam's Boss before the three of you start walking.
“I'm not a child either,” you grumble quietly, getting the feeling no one was listening anymore. Then again, you are doing as you are told a bit more easily...
You pay for the table, knowing the amount was a drop in the bucket compared to what the elders had set you up with. The women are surprised, but grateful after you insist.
“Well, thank you very much Mr. Doe,” Ms. Aule replies, looking genuinely impressed, “I will have to repay you some time.”
“It's nothing,” you grin, enjoying the rare moment of her being on the back foot as the waitress returns your card.
>>
>>827305
Aniti takes your hand begins to lead, Cam following with you, “Mr. Doe, I can already see a number of outfits that would suit you wonderfully. The three of you walk as Aniti goes on about the beauty of Parisian shopping and you can't help but notice your pants are ridding up. The diaper Cam had put you in was a bit thicker than the last one and your jeans were not fitting well around it. Perhaps a new pair of pants wouldn't be the worst idea, at least until you were healed.
“Ah, perfect,” the woman announces as she drags you inside a large store. A number of mannequins are in frozen strut wearing a variety of clothes you suppose were stylish. You'd been through so many cultures at this point that fashion meant nothing to you. Perhaps that was why your clothes seemed odd to your companions?
“Bonjour,” a thin, chic looking woman greets you, “How may we help you today?”
Before you can answer, Aniti puts her arm around you, “As you can see, my little friend had an accident.” She giggles and slyly adds, “And he spilled food on himself too.”
“M-ms. Aniti!” you stammer.
“Oh, ze poor dear,” the woman puts a hand to her lips in dramatic shock, “Just going back I assume.”
“It certainly looks that way,” Aniti agrees, “Though he insists it's temporary.”
The attendant's dark lips pull back in a small, teasing smirk, “Well, than we shall see about making his stay more comfortable. Come. We have an extensive department for little ones.”
“I-I just need some new jeans,” you try to argue as you are pushed forward.
“Nonsense,” the woman replies, “You are in Paris! We cannot let you leave in rags.” Rags? Sure, your clothes had a few holes. And maybe the bistro wasn't the first stain on them. And maybe they fit a little weird, but everything fit weird on you! That was just, like, your body type.
>>
>>827311
“We'll just try a few things on to see what suits you,” Aniti rubs your shoulder as she keeps you marching forward, “And shouldn't you give Cam a chance to shop too?” The woman leaned her head forward, her lips just behind your ear as she whispered, “And she might want your opinion in the dressing room.” You straiten at the suggestion, but your pace picks up a little as the stewardess grins behind you.
As you walk, the clothing begins to shift. Light, stylishly layered clothing gives was to t-shirts displaying the names of bands you don't recognize. Slacks shift to jeans that are sold with holes already in them for some reason. After that, even those give way to simpler, more childish fair. You pass a rack of sundresses with simple flower designs sewn into them. Overalls are all the rage in the next aisle. Adult sized mannequins model the clothing with suspicious bulges around their waists. You can do the math on where this is going.
“I-Can't I grab some of those jeans we passed?” you try to divert course only to have Aniti correct you, using your shoulders to steer you like one might a toddler.
“Of course not,” she chuckles, “Those won't fit over your nappies. We need something tailored to them or you'll be walking funny all day.” You grimace at the words, not feeling a lot better when you pass an entire section dedicated to diapers, complete with pictures of smiling men and women around your age showing them off. You don't notice as Cam's attention seems fixed on them as well until the group reaches the center of the section.
“Here, why don't you stay here while I look around?” Aniti sits you down in an artistic, ergonomic chair, “Let me worry about your new outfit. Cam? Could you keep an eye on him?”
>>
>>827313
“Yes Miss,” she nods, sitting next to you.
“Wait,” you try to get back up again, “These are my clothes. Shouldn't I-”
“Nonsense silly,” Aniti pushes you right back down, “You've never shopped for these things before. Just let your Aunti take care of it.”
“Do not worry garcon,” the attendant smiles down at you, “We will find ze perfect new outfits for you.” Outfits? Plural? You only need one. But they are off before you can argue anymore, leaving you alone with Cam.
You both sit, silence settling in. What took place in the bathroom comes rushing back and you stare down at your feet.
“So, um...” you try, running out of words.
“Yup,” she replies with the same eloquence.
“She can molest you in a bathroom, but can't talk in a store?” Glitch huffs. You furrow your brow. What was with her? First she wants you to be friends, and now she is playing the mean girl. Well, you will not be playing along.
“So Ms. Aule had to leave?” you speak up, watching Cam jump.
“Hmm? Ah, yes, she had to get back to our project,” the girl catches her breath and seems happy to have something to talk about.
“I see,” you note, trying to keep the conversation going, “Just what are you two working on?”
Cam's eyes brighten, “Oh! We work in prosthesis.”
“Prosthesis?” you echo. Now that has your attention. Your people had gotten good enough with genetics to clone replacement parts for most things some time ago. The science of prosthesis and machine interfaces had stagnated outside of neural AIs because of that. You'd seen worlds that had gone down completely different development paths with people often more machine than flesh and the concept fascinated you.
>>
>>827319
“Yeah!” Cam happily explains, “We're some of the best at it in the world! My family built the first nerve feedbacks a few decades ago and now we have implants for hearing, sight, touch.”
The girl counts off the advancements, getting more excited as she nearly bounces in her seat, “When we started, people couldn't even feel hot or cold with prosthetic limbs. Now we have documented cases of actual tickle responses. Real tickle responses!” Cam's eyes were wide as she went on, sounding like a child bragging about their new bike.
She freezes, blinking, as she realizes she'd leaned over to you, bringing her face within inches of yours in her glee, “Heh, oops. I forget that's not a big deal to most people.”
“No,” you correct her, trying to assuage her fears., “That's amazing! Your culture is still using fossil fuels and you're developing working human machine interfaces!”
“...My culture?” Cam furrows her brow, “Gas is, like, everywhere.”
Shit.
“Good going boss,” Glitch grumbles, “If she bats her eyes, will you let slip cold fusion next?” You badly wish you could tell her to shut up right now.
“I mean,” you stumble, “I mean, our world is using gas and y-you're developing science fiction stuff.”
Cam gives you a long look, squinting her eyes, “Where did you say you were from Mr. Doe?”
Shit. Again. What did your fake ID say?
“America boss,” Glitch with the save.
“America,” you reply, glad she hadn't caught you yet, “Alexandria... America.”
“Alexandria?” Cam gives you a confused look.
“The United States didn't colonize Egypt in this world boss,” Glitch sighs.
“You probably haven't heard of it,” you try to laugh the matter off, “It's in, like, the deep south.”
“The boy's not wrong,” the AI sighs in your head.
>>
>>827320
To your surprise, Cam seems to actually buy it, “Oh. Yeah, I never heard of it. I grew up mostly in England.”
“Oh?” you ask, trying to shift the conversation, “You don't have much of an accent.”
“Heh,” she gives an awkward laugh, “Most of my English came from American TV when I was growing up. My first few years were in Vietnam, with my father.”
“Sounds neat,” you nod, “Traveling a lot is always fun.”
“It can be,” she nods, “How about you? Who did you grow up with?”
“Me?” you are back on the spot, but you had an answer this time, “My sister. She practically raised me.”
“Your parents weren't around?” Cam cocks her head to the side before realizing her mistake, “Ah jeeze, sorry!”
“It's fine,” you wave her off, “No, they were never in the picture.” Technically true. The idea of the family unit was considered archaic in your world. The coven raised the child, and your affections were stretched thin between the hundreds of them. You were just another child in your generation. To be cared for, but just the same as any other one. Nothing special. Community was the overriding goal after all.
“But I have my sister,” an affectionate smile plays over your face, “And we look after each other.”
“Was that who you were on the phone with in the bathroom?” Cam blurts out.
“Hmm?” you're caught off guard, “I thought you didn't hear anything.”
It was Cam's turn to look panicked, “I didn't make anything out! I-I just figured you were talking to someone since you were alone and all.”
Hmm, that actually works as an acceptable lie, “Okay. And yeah, I was kinda freaking out about the... you know. So I called her.”
>>
>>827322
“She must mean a lot to you,” Cam gives you a sympathetic look.
“Yes, she does,” you do not even need to lie here, “She's... she's all the family I have. She's my whole world.”
“Johnny...” Glitch softly utters.
“Hmm,” the girl nods, looking distracted at your admission, “She's lucky. I feel kinda like that about Ms. Aule sometimes.”
You cock an eyebrow, “Really? She seems so... formal.”
“Only in public,” Cam replies, coming to her boss' defense, “She's really sweet when it's just the two of us.”
“Lucky you,” you chuckle, rolling your eyes at the idea of that woman being sweet, “She's not a fan of mine.”
“That's not true,” Cam grabs your hand and squeezes to try and make you listen, “She's just, you know, really protective of me. And you had woken me on the plane, and-and refused to move on the train, and then you snapped at me and scribbled in my notebook...” Crap. Had you done all that? Well, you might have stomped about a little bit on the plane. And maybe you should have moved. And... okay, the notebook thing was kind of a dick move.
“I'm sure she'll warm up to you if I talk to her,” Cam nods, “She always likes my friends eventually.” The two of you pause, both eyes going down to her hands around yours. Cam lets go first, mumbling an apology.
Before you can talk further, Aniti returns with an arm full of clothing, “Right where I left him. Thank you Cam.” You both turn and see the attendant behind Aniti with her own load of clothing.
>>
>>827325
“If you want, you can go look for something to try on,” the stewardess pulls you to your feet and shifts you toward the changing room, “This one has some new outfits to try on.” Cam nods and watches you go as Aniti pushes you on. There is a room free and she quickly pushes you in, locking the door behind the both of you.
“Alright, get those icky clothes off,” she giggles.
“What?” you blurt, “Shouldn't you... um.” You look to the door, but she stays where she is.
“Oh bachcha,” she reaches over and begins to open your pants, “you'll be fine. It's not like we can risk taking your diaper off.” Before you can argue, she drops you pants, revealing your nappy.
“My, I like that one,” she laughs softly again, patting your crotch, “Adorable and thick enough for your big messies. Cam chose well.”
“Stooop,” you whine, trying to back away in the limited space.
“You are fine boy,” Aniti only beams at you, “There's nothing wrong with needing them. You might as well enjoy yourself while you can.”
“What's to enjoy?” you huff as she reaches for the hem of your shirt. You dodge the grab, but Aniti only raises an eyebrow. You get the feeling running is not an option at this point. Instead, you bite at your lip before reaching down and pulling the shirt up and off, revealing your slight frame. As you step out of your pants, you can feel the stewardess' eyes on you. You imagine she's not thrilled with your lithe body, but when you look up, her look is not one of disappointment.
“You wear petite well Mr. Doe,” a finger darts out to tickle at your stomach, “You should wear clothes to match.” You fight back a laugh and bat her hand away. Aniti only turns around to the pile.
>>
>>827353
“Come here, stand in front of the mirror. She pulls you to her and stands just behind you. She is close enough that you can feel her body heat keeping the draft of the room away. Her perfume has a subtle spice to it. In the mirror, you see yourself in just a diaper with Aniti just behind you, beaming as your ear only comes up to her chin.
“Though I hate to cover such a cute boy's nappy, what do you think of this?” her arm comes around and holds a pair of dark overalls over your body. A smiling, cartoon sun is sewn on the right breast.
“What?” you sputter, “No, I don't want that kind of thing.”
“Hmm, perhaps it would be a little warm,” she admits, ignoring your point. Another outfit, this time a pair of light red shortalls with brass buckles, “I like this one. Nice and cool for walking around town. It's getting later in the year, but you can still wear them.
“That's still kiddie stuff,” you whine, “Don't you have normal clothes?”
“Those will not fit around your diaper,” Aniti explains as if it were obvious, “Here, try them on for me and we can take a look.”
“I-I don't want to do that,” your face is beginning to warm up.
“Well, I have something else for you to try,” she admits, pulling from the pile one of the sundresses you had walked past earlier. It was an awful shade of pink.
You go pale and Aniti sets it back down, “No? Then how about we compromise?” she lifts the shortalls again and suddenly they don't seem so bad. She holds them out and you step into them. The woman has to help buckle you into them. She has you take a few steps in them. To your surprise, they are a lot more comfortable.
>>
>>827358
“There, isn't it nice not to have your nappy squeezed against you so much?” she chuckles, “You looked so uncomfortable before. I'm sorry, but I had to get you in something with a better fit.” You crane your head to look at your puffy backside and wiggle your hips. No tightness. No having to readjust. Darn it, she was right.
“It still looks silly,” you mope before she engulfs you with a hug.
“It looks adorable little one,” she hums, pulling you against her chest, “You keep thinking the world is laughing at you. I haven't heard anyone ridiculing you.”
You blush as your cheek is pressed to her bosom, “I just... everyone is telling me what to do.”
“We are looking after you,” Aniti corrects you, “You need a little help. That's nothing to be ashamed of. Can it not be a little nice to be treated like that? Come, sit in Aunti's lap.” Before you can stop her, she lifts you up and carries you to a bench in the changing room, sitting down and pulling you into her lap.
“Shh,” she shushes you as you try to get up again, “Just relax. Warm up a little.” The woman keeps her arms around you, holding you close, “You act like you've never been snuggled before.” You never had. Education and maturity were what the coven taught, not coddling. You still remember staring in confusion the first time you saw a father hold his daughter on the first world you visited. You'd asked Glitch what they were doing and she had sounded so... worried when you told her you did not understand.
“You're so stiff,” Aniti comments, slowly beginning to rub your shoulder, “just take a breathe and remember it's just the two of us.”
>>
>>827360
She begins to rock slightly, “There are only two people here bachcha. If I do not think you look foolish, that only leaves you.” You try to slow your breathing. She isn't wrong, you suppose. There were no more eyes watching you as long as you were in here. For the first time since leaving the hospital, you try to slowly relax. Aniti was... very soft. And warm. She certainly didn't seem to be springing a trap. You exhale a long breath.
“There we go,” she sighs happily, “All any of us need sometimes is a good cuddle. I know I do.” The woman begins to play with your hair, “You have pretty hair young man. A little styling and little Cam might be even more interested.”
You shyly look up into Aniti's grinning eyes, “W-what?”
“She is cute, isn't she?” the stewardess goes on, “I wouldn't mind having her in my lap either. But I think she's a little more interested in you.”
“I-I don't know about that,” you look away, trying to hold back your blush.
“Hmm? Are you already taken?” Aniti gently pokes at your ribs, teasing you.
“I can que up another alarm if you want boss,” Glitch grumbles. So it was her at the bistro. You thought the timing had been questionable. You shake your head vigorously to warn her off.
“You aren't?” the woman holding you cooes, “Well, that is a surprise. A cute thing like you should be bouncing on a few laps by now, but you're not with anyone?”
The blush overwhelms your defenses as you mumble, “No. N-never.”
As you look down, her hot breathe tickles your ear, “Then I still have a chance?” You tense at that.
“Y-you?” you stammer, looking back up, “And, and me?”
>>
>>827363
“Why not?” she giggles, “I don't mind sharing. As long as you don't mind sharing me.” You recall the uneven gender distribution and suppose that polygamy might lack taboo here.
As one arm continues to hold you, another drags her nails lightly down your chest, “It could be nice having someone to snuggle with, couldn't it? Someone you could trust to watch out for you?”
“He. Has Someone,” Glitch growls.
“Someone who can change you and hold you on her arms afterwards until you feel better?” her words drip into her ear as her hand finds the front of your padded crotch, “There are lots of fun things about nappies little one.”
“...damn it.” is the AI's only quiet retort as you squirm at her touch.
“I could be happy to show you some time,” she presses her hand into the padding, tracing your manhood as her breathe heats your ear.
“I can stop,” she whispers, “If you don't like it. I don't like forcing boys to do anything, you know.”
“Finally!” Glitch sighs, “Tell her to let go of you boss.”
You shiver at her touch and watch her pull her hand away. You lick your dry lips, and softly mumble, “I didn't say that...”
Aniti's smile could have shamed the Cheshire cat. Her hand returns and begins to rub you slowly, “Mmm, so this little boy can admit when he likes something?” You only suppress a slight moan and wiggle a little more into her lap.
“Good boy,” she whispers, “I think we're going to have a lot of fun.” Her hand leaves your crotch to play with your chest. You have to put a hand over your mouth when she lightly pinches your nipple.
“So sensitive,” she breathes, “I think any girl could find so many ways to play with you. Perhaps I should give little Cam some advice?” You are breathing heavy, your skinny chest going up and down.
>>
>>827367
“Ms. Aniti?” calls a voice in the distance, “Are you and Mr. Doe in here?”
You startle and the woman holding you looks to the door before calling out, “In here darling. We'll be right out.” She turns back to you, a lewd little smirk on her face, “I guess you get to think about what's coming next for a while.” She hugs you close one last time and shove you to your feet as you try to quickly get the crimson out of your face.
Aniti ads a white shirt made of much nicer cloth than the last to your outfit and presents you to Cam. The girl nearly tackles you, snatching you up in a hug, “Ohhh, can we get this one? It's perfect!”
“That's up to Mr. Doe,” Aniti gently chides her, leaving you looking down both barrels of Cam's begging pout.
“I, well, it is comfortable,” You admit, “I could, you know, wear it back to the hotel.” The girl puts you down and actually does a little dance of joy. Damn. That is unfairly adorable.
“Oh, let me show you what I found!” Cam models a number of outfits as you cycle through a few more of your own. The girl's petite frame looks quite good in the chic of Paris, with a number of light, airy skirts replacing her professional pants. You can only nod and try not to stutter too much each time you tell her they look nice. Not looking to put on a fashion show, you give up after the first few outfits and just tell the attendant to put the pile on your card. When Cam isn't looking, you shyly ask to add hers as well.
>>
>>827374
“Such a sweet boy,” Aniti whispers, catching you in the act. You only shrug and try to act like you don't care. Upon finding out, Cam's reward is to tackle you backwards onto a pile of outfits, stammering 'thank you' a thousand times. It feels worth every dollar when the happy girl is bouncing on your stomach and giggling.
Finally, the three of you leave with a comical number of bags, the attendant's commission earning you many well wishes.
“So Boss, you finally ready to hit the hotel? You could use a potty break you know.” What is up with her? Whatever, she is not wrong and you could really use a nap after your fitfull sleep on the plane. You bid farewell to Aniti, exchanging information before heading back, Cam skipping alongside you.

So, just what shenanigans await in your room?
A.) Your room has been remodeled. Where the hell did they get a crib that size? Can you hide it from your new friends?
B.) Clarice is waiting. Watch your back.
C.) Finally call Glitch out on her behavior? Something's wrong. That's for certain. And why is she trying to get you to that box from before?
D.) Wombo Combo! Combine as you please
F.) For surprise Futa Outa Nowhere! I don't know, we're on /aco/. It seems appropriate.
>>
>>827380
Also, throw out some the outfits you just bought.
>>
>>827380
>C.) Finally call Glitch out on her behavior? Something's wrong. That's for certain. And why is she trying to get you to that box from before?
>>
>>827380
I'd like to see some kind of combo between A) and C), with us obviously getting closer to Cam
>>
A B C!
You sure look like you want Clarisse back into the story. Let's have fun!

Hey, I wouldn't mind the pink outfit, if you see my point...
>>
>>827458
>Hey, I wouldn't mind the pink outfit, if you see my point...

This. You DID say he bought the whole pile. Would be a shame if Cam discovered that... or not.
>>
>>827380
C. Communication is important.
>>
>>827380

A is a given.
B is also a given, she's at the hotel and is our de-facto care giver there.
C as well.

>>827458
I wouldn't mind F, especially if it's Clarice. Plus after our nap we should help her a bit, I'm sure she has another maid's uniform we could borrow the guests and staff at the hotel would find that a-fucking-dorable. I mean this board is pretty gay.
>>
>>827614
Hmmm... not entirely against your last suggestion, but futa can be a bit of a divisive subject on this board (Often to a hilarious extent) so I'm not so certain.

Still, I think I have a pretty clear view of the votes: YES on A and C. Pretty strong on B. Let's see where this takes me.

Fair warning, I've been gaining a headache today, so the next update may be delayed for a while. Sorry.
>>
>>827670
How long will you wait before deciding which options to go with? Specifically, whether or not you're going with B?
>>
>>827682
I've made the call and since the votes were so split, we're getting a bit of all three. I'm writing it now. Everybody wins!
>>
>>827175
np man, you are doing a good job even if I don't agree with everything , i just enjoy your stories more if they are lewd
>>
No crib please! A comfy bed is much nicer. Maybe just some complimentary stuffed animals.
>>
>>828107
Sorry, you came in after I started writing. I threw in lots of stuffed animals though.
>>
File: FloatingInSpace.png (674KB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
FloatingInSpace.png
674KB, 725x1024px
All of the above... Maybe.) The walk back to the hotel is surprisingly pleasant. The shortalls you are wearing are indeed cooler than you thought they would be, and it feels nice to have your legs feeling a breeze for once. Your diaper, for how much you dislike it, is wearing more comfortably than any of the other ones now that you are in 'proper' clothing. The looks you receive have changed a bit too. You are getting a great deal more smiles, which is nice, but the number of lewd glances has also increased. This bloody world man. As you get closer, you feel Cam slide her fingers around yours. You look down, then up to her. You both blush, but neither let go as you finish the last leg of the trip, the sun beginning to set.
Finally, you two walk into the lobby and Cam lets go, “I have to go see Ms. Aule. Do you... still want to do dinner tomorrow?”
“Yeah, definitely,” you nod, “Um, I might just go to bed. So I'll see you then.”
“Good.”
“Yeah.”
Then Cam darts in and pecks you on the cheek before turning and hurrying away.
“Mr. Doe?” you turn to see the hostess smiling down at you. She bends forward, hands on her knees, to be at the same level as you, “It is good to see you had fun with your friend. Would you like me to walk you to your room?”
“I, uh,” you squirm under her patronizing stare, “I can make it. Can I just have my room key? I'm going to use the bathroom down here first if that's okay.”
“Of course,” she holds out the plastic card for you, “Let us take those bags for you.” Your backpack and shopping bags are taken and bused up to your room as you go looking for a bathroom.
“Right here boss,” Glitch directs you down another hall.
“Are you sure?” you ask, “This seems out of the way.”
“Trust me, I looked up the floor plan,” the AI seems certain, “Aaaand, here we are.”
“Glitch,” you stare at the door, “This is not a bathroom. This is secure storage.”
>>
>>828442
The door clicks and slowly swings open, “Correction. It is now slightly less secure storage. Head on in.”
You don't move, “And why would I do that?”
“Uh, because there's something super cool in there?” she replies, “Don't you want to check it out?”
You stand in the doorway, fighting your urge to go along with her. On the one hand, when you saw a locked door, you could rarely fight the urge to open it. But on the other, you were stuck in this dimension. There were consequences.
“What super cool thing?” you ask, checking both ends of the hall.
“Isn't it being super cool enough? I'm not sure what it is, but I know I want to know,” she asks. It wasn't often Glitch was the instigating party, but neither of you were saints. When she gets excited enough to push you, it is like swimming up river. And you were never a good swimmer.
“...One quick look,” you promise, ducking inside and shutting the door behind you.
“Point the way,” you whisper, “And don't screw around. I really should get to a bathroom first.”
“Just use your dia-dia,” she snickers, “Also strait ahead and then to the left.” You do as you're told and find a wire metal cage often used as an extra layer of protection.
“Card reader,” the AI pointed out, “No wireless access.”
“Like that stops us,” you snort, pulling a plain credit card from your wallet. You run it through and the reader rejects it. A series of small, holographic numbers are projected above the card and shift about until they blink. The next run of the card opens the gate. You stuff the card in the front pocket of your new clothes.
“See, this is why the coven wasted you on studying history,” Glitch commented.
“I like history,” you grumble as you step inside.
>>
>>828444
“Nerd,” she snickers, “All the way to the back.” You find it pretty easily. The massive box from earlier sits on the top shelf.
“Just climb on up,” Glitch orders, “I need you to get closer for a scan.”
You don't, “Wait. That's Cam's stuff.”
“And?” the AI snorts, “What's the big deal? We aren't gonna steal it.”
You turn your head down, denying Glitch a view of her prize, “Hold on. You've been ornery at her and Aniti for a while. How do I know you aren't making trouble?”
“You accusing someone of making trouble. That's cute,” Glitch shoots back.
“Dodging the question,” you argue, “Why don't you like them?”
“I never said I didn't like them,” she corrects you, “And what does this have to do with finding the cool thing?”
“Glitch,” you warn her, crossing your arms.
“Urgh, fine,” she gives up, “I just think the both of them are a little handsey. And they're pushing too fast. I don't think they're good for you.”
“Good for me?” you furrow your brow, “They're weird, but this whole place is weird. They're still, I dunno, pretty nice. And so what if I like them?”
“... you do?” Glitch's voice drops.
“I-I dunno, maybe? I'm not working from a place of veteran experience here,” you roll your eyes, “And I'm gonna be here a while. Why not, you know, have some fun?”
“Johnny, you've never even kissed a girl,” the AI points out, “Maybe just take it slow, okay? I don't want you getting hurt.”
You grit your teeth, “I'll be careful. I keep reminding everybody here that I'm not a child.” Then you add, “And as for the kiss, it's like you said, there's a first time for everything.” She has no reply for that.
>>
>>828447
“Can we just check the thing now?” she eventually says.
“Um, sure,” you don't know why, but you feel a bit of a heel all of a sudden. You turn and go back to the shelf, climbing up. It feels like this world was made for tall giants sometimes as you manage to reach the box.
“Wifi isn't getting through the box. Can you put the multi tool on it?” Glitch asks, “It can scan it and relay to me.”
You nod and pull the 'credit card' from your pocket, placing it on the top of the box. It gives a high pitched hum as it begins its work. You wait. And wait.
“Anything?” you eventually whisper.
“Lots,” Glitch admits, “But it's a lot of bad data. The box is shielded, so the scanner is only getting partial pictures that I have to put together. Most of my processing power is going to it, and a lot of that is still coming back online from the accident on the beach.”
“Well hurry it up,” you sigh and begin to count the number of cobwebs up here again. Just as you get to forty-two, you feel something crawling on your hand. You let go and shake whatever it is off. This proves a mistake as you tip off balance, your other hand slipping. Gravity makes a fist around your stomach and pulls down as you tumble backwards.
“Gliiitch,” you call, as if that would save you. You fall, seizing up for the inevitable collision with the ground... that never comes. Instead you fall right into someone's arms. With an 'Umph' on your part, you feel relief rush through you at avoiding another concussion. Your relief is short lived as you open your eyes to see your rescuer.
>>
>>828456
“Ah, my jeune homme,” Clarice smiles down at you, “Whatever could you be doing back here?” You wonder briefly if you might have preferred the fall. Quickly, you try to wiggle out of her arms, but Clarice only holds you closer and begins to walk towards the door.
“Wait!” you stammer, “W-where are you taking me?”
“Why, where a little one belongs,” she grins down at you, that familiar blush returning, “Not back in some dusty old room, that is for certain. You could get a cough, and what kind of caretaker would I be if zat happened?”
You enter the hall and move towards the elevator, “Mais Non, I am taking this jeune homme where he will be safest: to his nursery.”
“My what?” you sputter, “Let me go!”
“Non,” comes the happy reply.
“Please let me go?”
“Mmm... Non.”
The two of you pass a maid in the hallway, her costume in the classic if stereotypical style. You give her a pleading look and make to ask for help.
“Bonjour Marie,” Clarice calls.
“Enjoying your new toy?” she casually asks as you squirm in her friend's arms.
“I am about to,” the bellhop beams.
“Bonne chance,” she sings as you go by, “Remember to share.”
>>
>>828463
“For mon amie, always,” Clarice calls as the two of you enter the elevator. You squirm all the way to your room until you she tucks you under her arm to get the door. Flipping you back into a cradled position, she walks in and turns on the lights. The room that greets you is shocking enough to have you stop struggling. The accouterments match that of a fine hotel with silken linens and plush, soft carpets. The styling even continues onto the furniture, even the surprise additions. A changing table sits at the far end of the room, as fancy as the one in the changing room downstairs. The difference here are the straps hanging off of it. Next to that is a large, comfy chair, more than enough for one but perfect for one holding another. A small bookshelf holding colorful children's books in multiple languages sits next to it along with a nightstand topped with a lamp and a number of empty bottles. On the opposite wall, where your bed was supposed to be, sits a massive crib filled nearly to the brim with stuffed animals and blankets... just your size.
“Wha-wha,” you stammer, trying to understand.
“Why, it's your nursery,” Clarice explains, “Out hotel specializes for many types of clients. It wasn't hard transferring you to a room that suited your needs.”
“I don't need this junk!” you snap back, redoubling your efforts.
“Oh, but you need quite a few things I think,” Clarice ignores your struggle, walking to the large chair and taking a seat, with you cradled in her lap.
“Now, here we are at last,” the bellhop beams at you, “ready yo play with your new amie, Clarice.”
You glare up at her, not in a playful mood, “I'll pass. And I'll speak to the manager please.”
“Mais non,” her face changes to an expression of concern, “ze manager assigned me to you, remember? You do not have a complaint already, do you?” Of course you do!
>>
>>828468
“But,” she continued, “If you did insist, I would be duty bound to show her this.” Clarice pulls out a phone and brings up a picture of you, perched atop the shelf in a restricted area.
“We would have to remove your from the premises,” she explained, her smile slowly returning, “And notify the owner of the property you were attempting to access.” You freeze in her lap. Leaving the hotel might be acceptable, but answering to Cam... that had you shut your mouth.
“I wasn't trying to steal anything,” you curl up defensively, “I swear.”
“Of course not,” Clarice chuckles, “You are a good boy. Just curious. Still, how did you get back there?”
“Um, I saw the box earlier,” you admit slowly, “I was really curious and when I found the door unlocked I just... sort of... I'm sorry.”
“Shh, shh, little boy,” the bellhop put a finger to your lip, “There were much easier things to steal than that thing. I believe you. The system is a bit on the fritz recently anyway.” You let out a long breathe. Clarice wasn't about to call the cops. That was one less thing to worry about.
“And yet, we still have to work out your punishment,” she stands you up and begins to straiten her uniform, “After all, you are no thief, but you were very, very naughty little boy.”
She pats her lap with both hands and a very lewd smile, “Come here garcon. Lay your tummy down and we can put this all... behind us.”
“W-what?” you ask, taking a step back.
She only waves a finger, lifting the phone again, “Ah ah. Lay down.”
You stop retreating, but stay where you are.
“Juenne homme, you challenge me so,” Clarice warns you before standing and approaching you.
>>
>>828473
“Zis will just get in the way, non?” she asks, unbuckling your new outfit, “Even if it does make you look tres adorable.” Your shortalls flop open and she wiggles them past your diaper. The woman reaches down and takes her time groping your back and front side, “Hmm, all dry. Oh well, I will just have to change you when you do use it.” She sounded so certain that time was coming.
“Now come here,” she lifts you up and lays you over her knees. You try to wiggle away, but one arm easily holds you in place, “Stop, or I will only add more.” You feel her other hand on your padded backside where it carefully slides down your diaper, exposing your bottom. Her hand settles on your pale backside.
“Would you like to learn to count little one?” she asks softly before lifting her hand up. It comes crashing back down with a crack and you yelp.
“Un,” she counts off as you take in a breath. Another spank lights your remaining cheek on fire.
“Deux,” you yowl again. The punishment continues.
“Trois,” SMACK
“Quatre!” CRACK
“Cinq, Six, Sept,” SMACKSMACKSMACK.
You are howling and thrashing exactly like the child she seems to think you are.
“Stop! Stoop! I'm sorry!” you kick your legs, your diaper crinkling with the movements.
“Huit,” and another spanking are her answer. You grit your teeth and survive 'Neuf' and 'Dix'. Finally, she stops and gives your sore backside a gentle rub.
“I'm so sorry garcon,” Clarice cooes at you, “I wanted to play nice and have a fun evening with this bebe, but he had to go and break ze rules.” She pulls up your diaper and carefully picks you to sit you in her lap, straddling her.
“Now, what have we learned tonight?” she cooes again, “What has my juenne homme learned?”
You look down at her lap and sniffle, all fight gone from you, “N-not to go places where I'm not allowed.”
>>
>>828481
“And?” she presses, curling her head to get her smile into your line of view.
“A-and not to touch other people's things,” you nod, admitting your fault.
“Tres bien,” she praises you and you start to calm down... until she asks, “Annnnd?”
“And... what?” you ask, starting to get nervous.
“Tsk, tsk,” Clarice waves a finger in your face, “I thought we were learning to count, weren't we?”
“Wh-what?” you stutter, “Y-yes ma'am?”
“Ah ah,” she corrects again, “Oui Maman.”
“Oie... Maman,” you repeat, wondering what it meant. It seemed to make her happy as she opened her mouth in a wide grin.
“Such a good boy!” she beams, “Now, count to dix.”
“Ummm,” you feel your stomach flow over, “...Un?” She nods, encouraging you.
“D-deux?” Again, a nod.
“...Tres?” Her smile falters.
“Oh, pauvre garcon,” she pats you on the head, “Do not worry. We shall try again and again. Your Maman will make sure you get it.” And then you go back over her knee, kicking and struggling.
“Avec Moi,” she announces, bringing her hand back against you.
“Un,” she calls out, and you echo her with a whimper.
You almost get it the next time, but forget Sept. She is happy to correct you. The third time proves to be the charm and she hugs you to her chest, “That is my smart little boy. Maman is so proud of her garcon.” You end up returning the hug, if only to have something to hold onto to get weight off of your glowing bottom. She seems to understand, spreading her legs so that your bottom might hang between them.
>>
>>828489
She runs her fingers through your hair, shushing you as you tremble in her arms, “There there, you did so well for your first time. I think you deserve a treat.” You tense at the words, not sure what she would consider a reward.
You are surprised then, when she lifts your hair aside and plants a very soft kiss on your neck. Then another. The next one is warm and wet, teasing your sensitive skin.
“What are you, umm,” you ask, feeling your skin heat up wherever her lips touch. What is she doing to you? Whatever it is, it includes her hands going up and down your back, massaging your tense muscles. After her earlier treatment, the attentions feel all the better and you find yourself very confused... but not pushing her away.
She breaks the kissing to bring her lips to your ear, “Clarice has punishment for naughty boys. But good boys get to enjoy sitting in my lap.” A long, hot tongue tickles your earlobe before she lowers her head and picks up the pace. You squirm in her lap, but for a different reason as she nips lightly at your neck. You can feel your pulse picking up as other parts of you begin to react.
“Silly boy,” she whispers between kisses, her breathe cooling the wet spots left by her lips, “You run from Clarice because you do not know what she can teach you.” Another kiss. Another nip at your ear.
“Too many women,” she explains in a smokey voice, “They are selfish. They want to have the garcon, roll over, and go to sleep. They do not know what Clarice knows.” Her fingers walk up your spine, causing you to straiten your back and lean into the delightful touches as you bite your lip. Clarice goes for your exposed throat and you stare at the ceiling, trying to muffle a moan as you never thought of being pleasured there. Her lips feel the noise in your throat and you feel them smile.
>>
>>828497
“But a boy has so many more fun places than ze... coq,” she goes on, one hand slipping to the nightstand to collect a bit of lotion from the dispenser, “And he deserves to enjoy them as much as we enjoy our own bodies.”
You give a small jump when her hand slips under your diaper and the cool cream hits your skin.
“Shhhhh,” she lets out a long, soothing sound as her breath caresses your ear, “I am seeing to your wounds little boy. Your punishment is over.” Her fingers slide over your bottom, spreading the soothing cream as they pass. It actually does feel good and for a moment you forget who caused the pain and instead are just thankful that she's relieved you of it.
You jump much less this time when her soothing hand closes to give your ass a squeeze.
“Your little bottom is so nice to hold,” she whispers, “You should show it off more. I have just the skirt in my closet you know? Maybe you can be an assistant maid for a day?”
“Mmm, nnooo,” you shake your head to the offers.
“Hmm, another time then,” She continues to rub your bottom, going back for more lotion for the other cheek and layering the groping with more massages to you back, more kisses to your neck. Soon, you are writhing at her touch, making no effort to escape. Clarice collects a little more lotion and you let out a confused moan as her finger slips between you cheeks.
“A-are you?” you stutter as her free arm pulls you forward, planting your face in her shoulder and lifting your bottom.
“So many places,” she breathes across your ear, “Relax.” The probing finger finds your back door and circles. You wiggle your bottom to try and get away, but she grips you a little harder and prods at the opening. The pressure feels so strange, but with the other pleasures of her lips and warm body against yours, her exploring doesn't have you trying to get away.
>>
>>828506
With more of the lotion and gentle pressure, the tip of her finger slips in. You whimper into her neck, breathing in her perfume as she giggles, “You are not pushing me away. That is good.” Her finger goes deeper and works in small circles, stretching you gently as you lean farther forward and wrap your arms around the woman.
“Just wait,” she promises, “I just... need to find...” Her finger nudges against a sensitive spot and you let out a full moan at the strange feeling.
“Zere it is,” she gloats before she begins to rub the spot in slow, small circles. Your cock is throbbing against the soft padding of the diaper as she continues to tease the spot.
“Do you like it?” she asks as you try to keep your mouth from hanging open, “I believe my garcon may be enjoying himself.” You whimper and hide your red face in her chest.
“I thought so,” Clarice chuckles before you feel a second finger and cannot control your voice.
For a time, she is content to have you writhing in her lap, slowly growing louder as you moan. But then, her fingers retreat and you collapse against her, trying to catch your breathe. Your manhood is twitching against your stomach, still unsatisfied.
“I promised you a treat when you left today,” her voice is in your ear, “And I asked that cute Cammy if you had been good. She gave you a very kind endorsement.” Clarice pulls her hand from your diaper before returning with something in her palm. She slides the cool, slick object down and places it at your entrance.
“Wh-what is that?” you whimper as she slowly begins to press it against your bottom, “W-wait. Don't. D-don't-” You break down into a lewd whine as she increases the pressure until, finally, whatever it is pops in.
“See mon petite?” Clarice pats your back with her free hand, “Your Maman knows what is good for you.”
>>
>>828513
“What is it?” you breathe, trying to slow your heart. Her finger follows it in, pressing it to that sensitive spot before withdrawing. Clarice holds up a small, pink device with a dial in the middle. It easily fits in her hand, with a cord leading out of sight and into your diaper.
“Your treat silly,” she answers and cranks the dial. The egg vibrator springs to life, trembling inside of you and sending your face right into her chest as you moan into her breast.
“Such a wonderful song your lewd little mouth sings,” she sighs before her hand begins to grope your ass, “Go ahead and sing some more.” The dial turns again and the toy hammers your newfound weak spot. You plead for her to stop, making no effort to actually get away. She ignores you, plunging back into the crook of your neck to continue her assault. You thrash against her, your cock aching for release as she giggles into your sensitive skin. Her knee begins to bounce under you and you find the toy bumping again and again inside you. You feel yourself close to something, but cannot... quite...
Clarice balances you on the edge of ecstasy and watches your face contort with lust, “Such an honest face. Nothing like the little fibber from this morning. I prefer you like this.” You are groped, played with as her favorite new toy as she enjoys your helpless sounds.
“If you ask nicely,” she nearly moans herself, “If you ask nicely, I can push you just a bit farther. Can you ask nicely? Do you know the words?” You are gasping for breathe. You need release. You need it.
“P-please,” you force out, “Please?”
“Please...” she repeats, “What?”
“Please...” you try again, “Please Maman!”
>>
>>828519
“Tres bien,” Clarice announces and sets the toy to max. It doesn't take long with the toy nearly shaking itself apart inside you for you to finally cum. Your vision flashes and goes white as throw your head back and nearly scream. Your cock jerks and spurts inside of your diaper as your body rides the wave of your climax. The last thing you process is Clarice at your shoulder, biting down.
You wake up on the changing table, the bellhop softly humming as she finishes up with the powder.
She notices you move, “Welcome back. I did not realize you were so fragile. I would have been gentler.”
“Did I,” you mumble, feeling embarrassed at your reaction, “Did I feint?”
“You felt pleasure,” Clarice softly corrects you, pulling the diaper between your legs and taping it shut, “And you hurt no one. Simply enjoy it.” The large white diaper is decorated with black trim and pastel confetti. 'Propert du Grand Ritz Carlton' is on the front in the finest calligraphy.
“Your nighttime diaper will hold until morning. No worries,” the women pats your padded crotch and produces a large set of one piece PJs. She works your legs into them before sitting you up and pulling it over your top half. You're still riding on the after affects of the orgasm and don't see a reason to fight her. She buttons up the legs and chest before pulling the hood over your head. Woolen ears flop at the top.
“And now I have a chaton to cuddle when I change him in the morning,” Clarice announces as she scoops you up, “But first, bed time.”
“B-but it's only eight-” you freeze when she gives you a sharp look, “...Huit?” She nods in approval.
“And yet you were passing out a moment ago,” she chuckles and lowers the gate to the crib with one hand before lightly tossing you on the pile of new stuffed friends, “These little ones will keep you company, non?” Before you can roll back forward, she raises the gate again.
>>
>>828526
“Now, Maman Clarice will be very cross if you try to leave on your own,” she warns you, setting the lock on the crib,
“But what if I need to use the bathroom,” you counter, gripping the bars with mittened hands.
“Then you do what all bebes do silly,” she laughs and goes to the door, pausing as she opens it, “Be good. Maman will be back in the morning.” She blows a kiss and turns out the light before closing the door. You are left nearly buried in stuffed animals, staring up as you lay back and try to process some way out of this. The mobile above you has no answers, only slowly spinning back and forth, toy planes chasing cotton clouds as a soft tune plays. You yawn, still certain that it is not time for sleep. But as the room softly glows from a small nightlight in the corner, you have trouble deciding what it should be time for. You roll over and pull one of the stuffed animals up between your arms. You weren't going anywhere until she gets back. Maybe just a little shut eye before then...
>>
>>828528
The door to the room creaks open, light spilling in from the hall. You stir in your pile of toys and open bleary eyes to see a feminine silhouette standing there.
“Hello?” she calls softly.
“Clarice?” you ask, rubbing sleep from your eyes.
“Not quite,” the voice replies. The figure steps inside and walks to the crib.
You see a face you don't recognize loom over you and your eyes go wide, “Who are you?”
“What do you mean who am I?” she snaps back, reaching down toward you.
“Stop! Who are you? What are you doing here?” you scramble backwards, back bumping against the far side of the crib.
“Whoa, whoa boss, calm down,” the woman reaches over and turns on a lamp. You are greeted with the biggest smile you've ever seen any woman have, “It's me boss. Be cool.”
You stare, wide eyed as your brain slowly puts it together, “...Glitch? GLITCH?!”
The woman takes a step back and does a full spin, her medical gown lifting up briefly before she strikes a pose, “Tadaa! In. The. Flesh!”
>>
>>828533
Okay, so here's the deal. To write the next part would take a few more pages and more time. Also, I had been thinking about leaving you guys on a cliff hanger for a few days now. Sooo,,, no update until tomorrow at least... maybe until the next thread. This one went on for 36 pages after all.

BUT: you do get to make some choices in the mean time.

The big one: What does Glitch look like? Body, build, hair, and the fashion style she will take to (Punk, Chic, Valley Girl). I want you guys to discuss it, vote it, and tell me what she's like. Also, how likely is it that you made it through the night in a dry diaper?

Oh, and for bonus points, just what kind of special 'taste' will Glitch have if she gets her hands on you? Surprise me you guys.
>>
File: 1432861647633.png (470KB, 1200x2157px) Image search: [Google]
1432861647633.png
470KB, 1200x2157px
>181 posts
>10 images
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOUUUUUUU
>>
>>828574
Why would we need images here? We already have a diaper thread.
>>
>>828574
>...should be mildly annoyed.
>picture is cute AF
>...you win this round.
>>
File: helfer-number-6.jpg (354KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
helfer-number-6.jpg
354KB, 1920x1200px
>>828546
My vote for Glitch. I'm not up on fashion but some of those ripped jeans, a simple shirt and jacket would make sense though I would imagine your A.I. would do some research on current fashion.

Also you missed your last alarm so there's no way you wake up dry.
>>
>>828647
>alright, let's see this suggestion
>pic loads
>Daaaaaaaaaamn
>>
>>828546
i would say that Glitch would be more motherly, tender, kind and protective, after all she's been with him for years before all these women appeared, she knows what he needs. or at least that's my take on it
>>
>>828546
You know what I think would be neat? Make her his twin. It would give that whole Little Big Sister Big Little Brother thing a bit more poignancy I think.

And, instead of going motherly like I'm expecting, why not make her into the diaper thing as well? Some to share the experience since they are/were one person.
>>
>>828809
Absolutely seconded.
>>
>>828546

My vote is for glitch to be more than a little overwhelming. Tall and built strong, not gross or anything but an imposing figure, even to the mighty women of this world.
>>
I imagine the relationship like that of two best friends falling in love. This is someone who has grown with Mr. Doe and been there for all of his most intimate and important moments. If anything I would imagine that it would be an awkward start where both have to deal with the change and work through the growing relationship.
>>
>>828533
HOLY SHIT! I just realized what was in that box!
>>
>>828546
I'd like to see her go full punk, and be his twin like >>828809 suggested. And go to diapers alongside him.

Side note: I really don't like Clarice. Is it just me?
>>
>>828546
For height, I was thinking maybe just a little shorter than you to keep with the "Little Big Sister" thing? Clothing habits? She doesn't seem like she'd gravitate toward a certain style beyond average. I mean, you don't, right? Hair? Probably strait, shoulder length, or maybe a messy ponytail. As for intimacies, she would probably be a lot more touchy feely than the other girls, for obvious reasons.
Addendum: I think Glitch should have green in her appearance somewhere, she seems like she would like green.
>>
>>828949
Not sure if Glitch would fit the bill for punk. I mean, she was a little bratty, at times, and she did instigate that business with the box, but that doesn't really seem to be worth going full punk.
That said, I would love a punk to show up later, preferably diapered, but that's just me.
>>
File: 1357171219942.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1357171219942.gif
1MB, 320x240px
How about short hair for once? With all the girly themes, I'm picturing Kittens for some reason...
>>
>>828546
When it comes to looks, I agree with >>828809, it makes perfect sense.
Obviously you don't make it dry through the night.
As for 'taste', I imagine she's even more into the AR aspect than most denizens of the world. Somehow you can pull that off.
>>
Glitch ought to be a more "normal" character. Someone who actually respects Doe's wishes. She's basically made of prosthetic right? I think creepy but still cute but still creepy would be a nice change of pace from everyone else. In that case she'd probably want to wear a lot of clothing that covers up like a turtleneck sweater.

I'm eager to see her meet Cam.
>>
By the way, "coq" stands for cock, the animal, and only that x) Although we have plenty of words for it, coq is not one of them.
>>
>>828997
This would be cute. I'm on the punk train as well. Ripped black jeans, band shirt, colorful short hair.
>>
>>829103
I actually looked that up as I was writing it. But I left it in as a pun on the english slang using rooster and coq being so similar to cock. That said, the joke maaay not have worked :P
>>
>>829670
Well, to be honest we don't really have any cute name for it anyway x) It's always kinda crude, to the point that we avoid actually naming it, even during sexy time.
>>
I also agree with the twin aspect.
>>
>>829712
I love small differences like that in language, especially if the two languages have a lot of history in common.
>>
File: BathTime.png (1MB, 1024x1513px) Image search: [Google]
BathTime.png
1MB, 1024x1513px
I also like this suggestion >>828809 and there's no way we made it through the night dry. We'll probably even need a bath in the morning.
>>
>>828949
>>828809
Personally I disagree with the idea of Glitch wearing diapers. For one, she's in a prosthetic body so her actually being able to use them is moot. Secondly, with Cam being hinted at having a little side, I feel that adding a second diaper girl to the mix would just dilute the experience overall. I also think that her being a little would contradict her protective "little big sister" nature.
I think Glitch should have a more big sister type personality, though she at first would be shy or reluctant to be a caretaker at first, so she can grow into the role rather than just automatically be up for it like everyone else.
>>
>>829814
Seconded. She should definitely be doe's female twin, though maybe a little taller. It goes to stand that in a world where the women seem to be the dominant sex, even the female robots would have a few inches on the guys.
>>
>>829850
i agree with this
>>
You know what would suck? If Glitch was inhabiting the body of a prototype nannybot and it somehow corrupts her incredibly advanced programming. If something bad like that were to happen, we might as well give up any hope of getting out of this situation.
>>
>>829986

By bad you mean really, really good, right?
>>
>>829999
Not really. She's the only one who really knows us, and she'd probably be the only woman in the world who'd treat us 'normally'. Having her get corrupted would just make her a redundant character other than being an emotional gutpunch for our character.
>>
>>830025

Her own combat against the subroutines of a nanny-bot would be interesting story-telling in a longer format, but yeah. You're right, it really wouldn't fit in this light fetish CYOA.
>>
So, here's the deal. This has been a lot of fun, but I think I will be doing the next installment in a week or two when I have some more concrete ideas laid out.

As for Glitch: I won't spoil much, but I am seeing a lot of you looking to have a twin sister and I find myself liking the idea myself. A vote or two for punk as well, so I will be considering that too. I won't spoil her personality just yet.

I won't claim this is a great work of fiction, but I had a lot of fun making it up as I went. Cam and Ms. Aule didn't even have a backstory before the story got going, so it was fun spitballing and building a few pieces as it went on.

I'll keep listening to suggestions for Glitch and would love to here ideas for scenes and shenanigans from you all. Thanks for all the help!

I'll be posting this on my pastebin page for anyone that wants to view it as a whole.
>>
File: 1448922395885.jpg (2MB, 1091x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1448922395885.jpg
2MB, 1091x1600px
>>830210
I've been really enjoying reading this and I'd like to praise you for being able to write an actually coherent narrative. A lot of fapfics feel kinda sloppy and end up reading like a fever dream but you have done a great job with this one. I'm eager to see how everything develops. As for any input I'd just ask that now that we have an identifiable cast of characters, things should sort of be kept between them. Not to say that new people can't show up, but I just don't want it to feel bloated with a new named character every chapter.
>>
>>830251
Yeah, we pretty much have the majority of the cast I think and each of them can approach situations in different ways. My prime regret is Ms. Aule as she came off as more of a bitch than intended. I'll work on giving her better motivations in the future. Thanks for the praise and advice!
>>
I'd like to see Doe or Cam cry into somebody's arms. Opening up emotionally like that is very kawaii when done right.
>>
>>830451
You know ever since Doe's anxiety attack, maybe it could be revealed that he has some emotional and anxiety problems? Maybe not making him a total loon but perhaps his being banished had something to do with an emotional breakdown that caused some trouble in the coven? I just think it would make him more suited to being babied if he was very emotionally vulnerable under that defiant facade of his.
>>
>>830132
Maybe not combat with the subroutines per se, but maybe the summer routines instead make her more able and willing to take care of Doe while the others are away. Does could use some time with his little big sister just doing fun things that aren't strictly tied to being treated like a baby. Just the two of them hanging out, with an occasional diaper change doesn't sound too bad, does it?
>>
>>830690
Subroutines I meant, not summer routines. God damn I hate this tablet's autocorrect.
>>
>>830671
Well, there is a back story to those, so that's a definite possibility.

>>830690
Well, I mentioned she was originally a nurse program. It's not out of the question.
>>
>>818290
>what's a good one for /aco/?
W/aco/ I guess?
>>
>>828809
Twin. Not into diapers though.
>>
>>818290
Maybe "The Strange /Aco/unts of Mr. Doe" if you can forgive that it's missing a c
>>
>>836048
Oh wow. Done.
>>
>>836573

I had a thought about Cam, she seems quite timid and her boss seems to mother her a fair bit. Here's the thought:

What if going back isn't as much a cultural thing in this world as it is biological? Maybe going back often results in big physiological changes for the regressing party. There's nothing to explain the population imbalance but maybe going back causes many of the men who do it to come back up as girls or women? Or possibly dick-girls, or sissy-girls, or whatever. The triggers could be physical, like a lot of breast feeding or anal stimulation, possibly the stimulus is psychological? If the boy's care giver treats him like a girl he will slowly become one in some form or another. Suppose the care giver has a huge amount of control over what the person going back becomes. Like if she wants a little girl the person going back might end up forever the little sissy-girl depending on mum for everything.

Perhaps Cam was Cameron when she went back and her boss raised her as a girl so she became a woman.

These women could be engaging in a bit of a battle of wills to control Mr. Doe's fate. They might want a man, a woman, or a little girl. Glitch could be the champion of his will instead of their desires.
>>
>>837797
That idea is actually pretty fascinating. I'm not sure I would go the whole way with that in this particular story, but the concept sounds pretty fun. I may have to use some of the ideas about it being biological though...
>>
>>837797
I don't know if I'd want to see that. This kind of story I feel would suffer from any actual AR.
>>
>>839638
Yeah I'm not sure of it either. I think a lot of us would lose all interest if this story became about a ms. Doe.

I mean come on. Like 90 percent of art in the other thread here is diaper girls and sissies. Putting feminization or tg into this would just be watering it down. Not to mention it would break the immersion.

I wouldn't mind a little sissy play but personally I feel Mr. Doe should remain Mr. Doe.
>>
>>839638
>>840055

Regression is the only way this can work "Men can't stop shitting themselves all the time, but it's OK since women love to change diapers" would result in men being a non-factor in all aspects of life. There would be no "going back" because there would be no growing up. There has to be some sort of reversal or the world would be filled with 200+lb babies who simply can't function as adults.

More over there would be no adult relationships between men and women if "going back" was just a matter of deciding you enjoy smearing shit around your house. Women would be adults and men would be babies forever, that's the most gross kind of age regression. 250lb hair balls that stink of their own excrement.

It would be like attending the RNC all day every day.

There has to be some kind of biological trigger and biological effect to going back.
>>
>>840353
That's kind of been a challenge in my head for writing to this fetish. I enjoy it, but when building a fantasy smutfic around it it becomes difficult not to see there being a selfish side to the desire to be taken care of.
It's why in the last story I tried to stress the main character's desire to still be a supportive, equal partner even in a fantasy world via his insistance on pulling weight in the household and being emotionally suportive of the girls, along with them having tastes and desires completely outside of the main character. Whether I succeeded and how silly I feel for putting that much thought into matters in a silly/fun cyoa is of course debatable.
>>
>>840353
Regression? Maybe. But mandatory feminization or outright just turning into a girl? I can't get on that bus.
>>
File: 1395771772835.png (347KB, 700x437px) Image search: [Google]
1395771772835.png
347KB, 700x437px
>>840574

Are you one of the people who searches for Futa threads to be angry at? I never said anything about mandatory anything, just possible outcomes. The population imbalance isn't likely to come from birthrate. If it was, men wouldn't be allowed out in public. Tribalism would be far too important in protecting fertile males, more over "going back" would just be out of the question, if males are rare, males need to mate. Two or three wives per man, no time to go back. In a world with that imbalance from birth AND going back what would you need? 10 wives per man? 20? You would never see a man anywhere but being protected at home, probably under guard.

Regression is interesting, but I can't see being a baby again. I was thinking more of a smallish (4-5'), child-like man.

The idea of the world is absolutely fascinating.
>>
>>840815
I'm not entirely sure what the veiled insult at the beginning of your paragraph was for, but at the very least thank you for explaining your point. I understand where you're coming from a little better now, and I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions.

As far as population imbalance goes, I really don't look into that stuff too much. The current world we live in has women outnumbering men, but by a smaller margin than this world. Personally my only problem with your idea is the mention of guys becoming girls depending on how they're treated. Even in this story, that's stretching it by a lot without just wiggling one's fingers and saying "magic."

I honestly agree that regression, mental at least, would be an interesting path to go down, though stamping a "forever and ever" stamp on it may be a bit too far this early on in the story. From my experience, permanence in a story is more suited for endings than as plot development. Once you establish it, it's basically there to stay so there's not much working with it after the fact.
>>
File: 1385346687246.jpg (358KB, 854x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1385346687246.jpg
358KB, 854x1024px
>>841913
>I'm not entirely sure what the veiled insult at the beginning of your paragraph was for

No, my genuine first thought was "Oh god they're here and I brought them, I guess this whole thing is done."

With the population imbalance in this world being within that 1% range the imbalance isn't really imbalanced. China's imbalance is about 10%-15% more young men than women and the social shift has been massive in two generations. A world where only a third of the population is one gender would be very different if it was just the birth rate causing it. I'd even bet that there are anthropologists that have done endless navel-gazing theses on that very topic. It's really interesting.

I was thinking that regression would involve a constant effort. So if your caretaker liked her baby, she would have to constantly treat you like a baby. If she slipped or changed her mind you would start to come back, she would influence your regrowth process with her behaviour toward you. A regressing male would be something she would have to constantly work on if she wanted some specific result, just like raising a child.
Thread posts: 235
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.