[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YordleQuest: New Chapter edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 11

File: bandleOP.png (50KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
bandleOP.png
50KB, 329x357px
After a harrowing experience being teleported to the Summoner's Rift, then promptly getting captured and used as a sexual bait by Veigar,

Our protagonist of the mookiest importance, Kurridge. Gets rescued by her husbando - Yasuo. After managing to convince him to let her accompany him under the condition of apprenticeship, they set out for a journey.
>>
>>766401
Yordle spats best spats.
>>
>>766401
YAY MORE YORDLE QUEST...
me excited!
>>
File: bandle 63.png (161KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
bandle 63.png
161KB, 900x700px
As per agreement, Yasuo takes you to the crossroads, out of Summoner's Rift. The signs all point to different cities and countries of the world.

Yasuo asks you. "Alright, this is the last time you may be able to visit your home in Bandle City. Since I don't exactly have anywhere specific to be, I'll let you choose the destination."

You look over the signs.
>Bandle City
>Demacia
>No****-~(The sign seems scratched and unreadable.)
>HERE BE DOCKS
>Shurima
>>
>>766431
>Shurima
If we want adventure!
>Bandle City..
For some resupply and mabye gear...i guess
Those are my two suggestions.
>>
>>766431
Bandle City. Let's meet some other Yordles!

Like Poppy, Tristana and Lulu. <3
>>
>>766431
Bandle City it is!
>>
>>766431
NOXUS! Darius and Leblanc here we come!
>>
File: bandle64.png (157KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
bandle64.png
157KB, 1000x700px
>Bandle City

Despite everything that happened there at the beginning of your journey, you opt to return to your home town.

"Then let's stop over and see if we can grab some supplies over there."

So you venture forth to Bandle City, familiar routes and scenery taking over as the two of you approach near it's borders.

As you approach the gates, you notice the signs of your previous scuffle there. The broken Krug bits (Courtesy of Braum and Tristana who saved your life) And your destroyed pickaxe and rubbish bin lid shield.

Speaking of which, you still owe the shopkeeper his pickaxe back, as well as the handful of ore you promised to get for him.
... Uh oh.

What will you do?
>Ask Yasuo if he has some iron ore.
>Own up to your fucking up and ask for forgiveness.
>Own up and try to compensate?
>>
>>766474
>Ask Yasuo if he has some iron ore.
>>
>>766474
>>
>>766474
>Own up to your fucking up and ask for forgiveness
First thing to you know actully being more than a mook i guess is owning up to your mistakes..
>>
File: bandle65.png (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bandle65.png
69KB, 500x500px

You've been a mook all your life, at the very least you think, that you'll be an honest mook.

Following the familiar path, you approach the shop. Yasuo, taps you on the shoulder and tells you that he'll procure the supplies while you deal with the problem. You agree, and enter the shop. Each step towards the door feeling as heavy as the monsters of the deep. But you manage to go through.

And you are met with a confused and somewhat annoyed Shopkeep.

"Well what the dink happened to you? You went missing more than a week ago,and now you turn up with different clothes. I sure hope you didn't just go gallivanting across the countryside with my pickaxe, young lady."

"Well... About that, it's a long story."

So you explain to the shopkeep about the Krug attack in the mines, your desperate defence, your injury, meeting Braum and Tristana, then being left alone at a basecamp to heal, which lead to you meeting a strange gold masked chime creature, then the whole deal with the Summoner's rift.

The shopkeep listens intently, but in the end just sighs exasperately.
It looks like your attempt to convince him failed.

"Well, you'll not get any payment for the lack of any ORES, and on top of that you'll have to pay for the broken pickaxe."

You look at him like a scorned child.
"Don't tell me you can't pay for the pickaxe either..."

>Tell him that you'll pay him back someday(?)
>Tell him that you'll compensate somehow
>Try to make up for it with something else that he might want or need.
>>
>>766511
Be honest, we have no skills so we cant really help him and we would prefer if we didnt have another mining run
>Tell him youll pay him back someday.
That or
>Admit that you can't.
>>
>>766511
try to make it up with something else he might want or need.
[spoiler]like your ass[/spoiler]
>>
>>766511
>Tell him that you'll pay him back someday(?)
>>
>>766511
>Tell him that you'll compensate somehow
Giving him a blow would be enough.
>>
>>766511
> Tell him you'll compensate somehow

We're in /aco/. This will lead to a pleasant outcome.
>>
>>766541
Maybe he's one of those pervy ionian yordles and likes used panties?
>>
File: bandle66.png (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bandle66.png
70KB, 500x500px
>Tell him you'll pay him back someday(?)

You tell the old shopkeep that you'll pay him for the destroyed pickaxe somehow, someday. He looks pretty dubious.

"Well, if you can't pay me I can always get it off of your parents. Until the day that you eventually do pay me back, that's what I'll do."

You gulp, knowing that if he did extract the payment from your parents that you'll be labelled a failure by the entire city. You hang your head in shame, as you're about to give up, a question comes to your mind.

"I can compensate, somehow... I mean, I don't have any money or items on me, but maybe I could do something for you instead?"

Still looking dubious, the shopkeep asks you, eyes narrowed.
"What kind of something?"

You think, you know that he won't trust you with any items or anything that could potentially break anything he owns.

>Give him a back rub?
>Offer to throw out the trash if he has any
>...Anything he wants?
>>
>>766564
.......should i even try? I mean this is /aco/
>all three???
>>
>>766564
anything he wants will make him like us the most.
>>
>>766566
there are options for a reason man, pick one.
>>
>>766564
>...Anything he wants?
>>
>>766564
>...Anything he wants?

Let's be real, you fucked up and now your parents are going to pay for it?

anything for your family's name
>>
>>766566
>Offer to take out the trash
>>
>>766564
Honestly I'd just ask yasuo for like 20 gold. It's not like it's one of the pickaxes from the rift.
>>
>>766574
Yasuo is a hobo. He doesn't have cash mate.
>>
>>766576
A famous hobo!
>>
File: bandle67.png (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bandle67.png
69KB, 500x500px
>...Anything he wants?

The shopkeep's frown eases up, he draws himself up and gestures to you
"Well young lady, I'm glad you're willing to go to that length to pay back a dept. I may have misjudged your character."

He then leans over the counter, and raises his bushy eyebrows, his moustache twitching in one corner.

"EHEM, well since you offered, I guess there is one thing you could do for me that no other mook could do... See, since my wife passed away these old bones have been rather cold. I was hoping you'd help me out by warming up my uh... NEEDLESSLY LARGE ROD."

You are terrified. This old man is soliciting you for a broken pickaxe. You've never done this before and you're not sure this is worth getting run out of town for.

>Accept, it's better than not coming home ever again.
>REFUSE. Your first anything is for your husbando.
>>
>>766591
>>
>>766591
Accept, it's better then not coming home again.
>>
>>766591
REFUSE your husbando will defend your honor!
>>
>>766591
Anything else
>Refuse: Morals and also really sexual favors for a pickaxe?....really....
>>
>>766603
(plus didnt you say your family kicked you out for being useless, its what started this whole shenanigans why bother having a route back?)
>>
>>766591
>Accept, it's better than not coming home again

Besides, five bucks says this is wacky accidental innuendo
>>
why the hell did we pick "anything he wants" if we're just going to back out like punks?
>>
>>766605
Read: Run out of town.
>>
>>766591
>Accept, it's better than not coming home ever again.
Slut yordle is a muss.
>>
>>766591
Do you have tumblr or other site where you upload?
I want to read from beggining and don't have time to look up archives .
>>
>>766624
here ya go
https://yordlequest.tumblr.com/
>>
File: fuckin net.png (56KB, 715x652px) Image search: [Google]
fuckin net.png
56KB, 715x652px
Alright I think I'll let the vote count go on for a while longer.

Also, I think my net's having a seizure and cutting out, so I might not be able to post at all. So I'll most likely suspend the quest here and continue later on, probably before next Sunday,

So keep the thread alive if you want, then I'll continue it on the same thread like before,

And here's my net graph, or lack thereof. Notice how in the tray I'm still connected.

>>766624
http://mimicp.tumblr.com/
>>
>>766630
gonna keep doing 3 panels a week then?
>>
>>766636
>3 panels
I usually give 2-3 hours for the thread, more if I'm able.
I just don't have the time for any other day.
And I just said my internet's dying on me. I'm hardly going to sit around making content where I know I can't deliver it when I need to.
>>
>>766646
It's a shame, I was planning on drawing some smut of the keeper and Kurridge because I felt bad for cutting it so short all the time.
>>
>>766705
I think people would probably be happier if you used the time for drawing smut to continue the comic instead. At least I would.
>>
>>766712
That's the thing, the reason why the CYOA part takes so long is because of the waiting process for most of the votes. I have plenty of time between them to work on something else.
>>
>>766771
But I don't do that because doing so would derail whatever flow is there at the time.
>>
>choice is at a stalemate
welp
>>
>>766943
qm can flip a coin or just decide what to do if the stalemate takes too long.
>>
>>766591

Our Yordle portal is for husbando only.
>>
>>766591
>Accept
>>
>>768667
>>768773
kek
>>
>>766591
>>Accept, it's better than not coming home ever again.
>>
I'll be updating the thread later today when I get back from Uni.

4chan's blocked over there so I can't upload then
>>
File: yordlehands.png (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
yordlehands.png
94KB, 500x500px
>>766591
He briefly goes to the back of his shop.
When he emerges, he pulls out his NEEDLESSLY LARGE ROD, and some oils. He hands you the oils and points to the rod,

"You're gonna need to lube this up for use, young lady. if you manage to not botch this up I'll let you off the hook about that pickaxe."

Sighing, both inwardly and outwardly you grasp ahold of the magnificent rod of power and begin to stroke it up and down, needing both hands just to come close to encircling the girth of it.

By the time you're done, the rod is glistening.
>>
>>770990
It is large, but how do we know if it is needlessly large?
>>
>>766627
>>766630
I feel that there's something missing between talking to the minions and suddenly being with yasou at the gates.
>>
>>771042
He stopped updating the archives two or three threads ago. Kurridge ended up joining the fight with the minions, getting captured by Veigar and being saved by Yasuo.

I'm assuming that's why he's putting blurbs at the start.
>>
Are there any more of these kind of threads, maybe archived or on other boards? This and Bang Quest update so slow.
>>
File: bandle68.png (75KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bandle68.png
75KB, 500x500px
>>770990
After a while, the rod begins to warm up from your hand constantly rubbing it. You present it to the shopkeep when you see that the rod is gleaming.

While you were relieved at first that it wasn't some sort of sexual favour, you still feel like you've done some carnal thing. As if you were the target of... Never mind.

The shopkeeper looks pleased with your work, his moustache bristling with a hint of a grin.

"Well done, see? You can do it when you put your mind to it!"

Yeah sure, and if something isn't trying to kill you.

Anyway, you put the rod on the counter, he nods to you and ushers you to do whatever you want, the debt as been paid.

>Browse the shop again
>Leave
>>
>>771611

>Browse the shop again.
>>
>>771378
Well, right now there's >>769955.
>>
>>771611
>browse the shop again

maybe he has used, busted weapons we can earn through some minor errands to defend ourselves with
>>
File: bandle68.png (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bandle68.png
64KB, 500x500px
>Browse the shops again

This time around you notice that he put down a small basket with a paper label saying "Discount Bin".

You rummage through the bin and find mostly useless junk, like a hiltless dagger, a half a crossbow, a bomb with no powder, and a gun without a trigger.

You do however find a longsword. it looks gilded with gold and copper, it seems rather light, suggesting good bladesmithing and balance.

You question the shopkeep about the sword,

He simply says that he'll sell it for 5 Gold pieces. Which you don't have.

Considering how he probably doesn't have any jobs for you, you weigh your options.

- Some shiny pebbles you found on your new clothes.

>Go and ask Yasuo for help
>Try to barter.
>>
>>772023
>Go and ask Yasuo for help
>>
>>772023
>Try to barter
>>
>>772023
bartering would be good.
>>
>drink mysterious black liquid
then
>try to barter
>>
>>772023
>Try to barter.
>>
>>772023
>Try to barter
>>
>>772023
Good Job mimic, you increased your rate of creation instead of retreating into a pit of self pity like a lot of artists do when they receive a hint of criticism.

That's not actually sarcasm by the way, it's always frustrating when webcomics just "die" to spite like one guy who's not all that mean.
>>
File: bandle69.png (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bandle69.png
69KB, 500x500px
>Try to barter

You attempt to barter with the shopkeep, laying out on the counter your measly possessions.

Vial of Mysterious black liquid - You picked this up in the garbage can next to the store. He'll never know,

Lint - Rare shuriman lint, it's almost better than your average lint

Shiny pebbles - You have no idea, it's some odd smooth rocks

The shopkeeper looks over the items and raises an eyebrow at you.
"Do you seriously hope to get the sword with this junk?"

>Tell him the vial is... is... The blood of the BARON! When you got lost in the uh.. Summoners Rift? He could use the lint to make a FIRESTARTER and that the pebbles are MAJICK
>Simply nod your head.
>>
>>772297
Yeah, thanks to a helpful hint on time management from an acquaintance.

And being able to get over some random complaint from some twat.
>>
>>772348
>Simply nod your head.

Might as well get it over with.
>>
E>>772348
Ask if he had another rod that needs shinning
>>
>>772348
>simply nod your head
>>
Op you have nice art
>>
>>772348
>nod your head
>>
>>772297
>Simply nod your head.
>>
For anyone wondering managed to find a thread where she agree's to be a slave for a while.
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/304569/
>>
>>772348
>Simply nod your head.
>>
>>772348
Should we ask him what the vial is if our really bad attempt at bartering doesent work?
>>
https://mega.nz/#!y5px1IpZ!Xu6K64CNpJK0hjcOWGMIrNMSefGJ3sxIvk5gx3qUDPc

Cheap backup including the missing bit.
>>
>>774442
some bumps for yall and for mimic
>>
No update today, sorting some shit out.
>>
>>766401

Bumping.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.