[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tower of Futaria Part 4

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

hi there. it's been a while. trying this out again.

>Previous Thread:
http://archived.moe/aco/thread/280090/

>What is this?
You're a cute boy that wants to reach the top of a legendary tower: The Tower of Futaria. Hijinks ensue. A /d/-tier CYOA thread. At the end of each passage, we'll usually pose a question. Follow your dick and suggest what happens.

>Quick Summary:
You spent the night at an inn located in the middle of the Tower of Futaria. You recently got gangbanged at the hot springs and then slept-fucked a party member after growing tits.
>>
>>741038

Your party spends the morning lazing about before you all decide that you've spent too much time here.

You get ready to leave. You stand next to Ritz the Amazoness, Macha the Dullahan, your Familiar Semantha, and a slime monster that's currently in your inventory.

You stand before the exit. Do you do anything before you leave?
>>
>>741041
shit is this actually happening?

go through the damn door it's been 6 months

also shouldn't this be on /qst/ technically?
>>
>>741150
((no idea. i figured since /qst/ is a blue board i'd get banned faster there than here.))

You decide to get a move on.

You make your way up the stone stairs. Macha has a bit of trouble making it up them, so you and Ritz help her out.

You emerge on the next floor of the tower. Your feet are submerged in a sea of grass. You survey the floor. It seems to be a jungle of vines. Vines coat the ceiling, and gnarled, twisted vines sprout from the ground themselves, forming trees of sorts. You can't see the exit anywhere in sight, as the vines get denser the further you try to look in.

"Yikes... I don't like the look of this." Macha comments.

Ritz responds. "Well we just need to find the exit as soon as possible, right? Why don't we split up? We can call to eachother if we find the exit."

Macha protests.

What do you do?
>>
>>741189
We should go in pairs, to stay safe.
>>
Oh boy, a CYOA thread on /d/. I want to take part but the links to the previous thread, in the previous thread, are broken so not sure all that's happened. I'll be keeping up with this, as I'm sure they'll get posted sooner or later.
>>
>>741290
>/d/
>>
>>741262
Support this. Pairs. But who to go with...
>>
Hey OP, what's your booty like?
>big
>small
>round
>flat
>poppin'
>phat
>>
>>741290

Part 1: http://archived.moe/aco/thread/197170/
Part 2: http://archived.moe/aco/thread/226429/
Part 3: http://archived.moe/aco/thread/280090/

read up, I'll update this tonight.

>>741382
that's a secret.
>>
This has got to be the best thing to happen to me this week.

I say we go with Ritz
>>
>>741038

Do you need/want another draw-fag-anon to help draw? I would be maybe interested in drawing a few images, not many, maybe even two, but still interested.
>>
>>741798
Give us the deets on what you do 'twixt the sheets
>>
>>742906
i mean you're free to draw what you want, especially if you can do better than my shitty toon drawings. i don't necessarily need another drawfag. thanks for the offer though!

>>742644

You agree that you need to split up. Ritz quickly grabs your arm.

"You're too scrawny to be properly protected by Macha or Semantha. Come to think of it, I've never seen Semantha or Macha fight anything." Ritz says, for some reason getting protective over you.

Macha starts to pout in protest, but is glad that she gets the lantern with Semantha in it. You procure a stick from the ground and use Semantha to light it. This should last you until you reach the door to the next floor.

"Alright! C'mon, Laco!" Ritz heads one direction. You wave goodbye to Semantha and Macha and follow her.

You navigate through the labyrinth of vines. Ritz casually hacks through the vines as you follow her through the flora. You admire her musclulature as she flexes and slices the vines. As the two of you approach a vine wall, you notice the vines glisten with some sort of coating. Ritz takes a swing, and her axe bounces backwards, nearly decapitating you.

"Jeez! Watch where you stand, eh?" You guess she's apologizing to you. You start to look around for another way. Something's wrong. The vines seem to be closing in on you, uprooting through the ground to trap you in.

"What the--" Ritz' feet are suddenly ensnared by a moving vine. Your feet, however, are still free. Vines quickly tangle their way towards you!

You still have time to react, what do you do?
>>
>>742922
[spoiler]i'm the art guy. write guy no longer writes. i'm gonna do my best to imitate his style. don't wanna get into details as to how we split.[/spoiler]
>>
>>742906
to make things simpler: sure! go for it if you want!
>>
>>742968
>Try to free Ritz.
>>
>>743081

You get out your tiny pitchfork, which you still have from defeating those Cherubs, and start stabbing at the vines entangling Ritz' legs. You manage to slice them off, only for them to regrow around your wrists! The vines entangle themselves around your legs as well, immobilizing you on all fours.

"Right position, wrong situation..." Ritz casually comments as the vines tighten around your legs and wrists. Your face is right next to her groin, musty with sweat as she struggles to break free. The vines snake up your legs, squeezing your thick thighs. You feel yourself get a bit aroused.

The vine walls stop closing in, and on one side, the vines part like a curtain. You and Ritz turn to the opening in the wall.

A large rose emerges from the vines. Its petals unfold and reveal a humanoid torso with a rather generous bust. Its skin is pale green and its face is slim, with pouty lips.

"So... you're the bunch that are running around cutting up my precious vines, hmm?" The Dryad's voice is low and alluring. She moves closer to the two of you, eyeing you down. Ritz readies her axe in protest, and is about to cut the Dryad's head clean off when a pair of vines shoot out from behind the Dryad, wrapping themselves around the pole of the axe and snapping it clean in two.

"Shit...!" Ritz says before the Dryad's vines wrap her arms around her waist, forcing her arms inwards and pushing out her generous cleavage. You see Ritz' cock visibly throb underneath her loincloth.

"What to do with you...!" The Dryad coos. You feel one of her vines snake around your ass, which is sticking straight up. She doesn't know you have a buttplug that lets you ejaculate fire... but she might soon. She sticks her tongue out. You can see some sort of steam emanate from her mouth. That could be bad news.

You have to think of something fast. What do you try do?
>>
>>743168
Apologize profusely, and offer to kiss her all better. Tell her if she plays nice with the two of you, and let them pass through, there won't be any regrets.
>>
>>741292
same thing
>>
>>741038
don't you die on me
>>
>>745694
>>
>>745694
>>
BANG QUEST AND THIS ARE BACK! I CANT HANDLE THIS ANYMORE UEGHUEGEHGE
>>
Giving a friendly bump.
>>
File: 1466290674452.gif (2MB, 677x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466290674452.gif
2MB, 677x800px
BUMP
>>
>>743168
offer to please it for passage throughout the floor. If they don't agree use butt plug abilities.
>>
>>752523
>>
>>743168
Get your ass pumped full of tentacle.
That should help defuse this situation.
>>
>>743168
Offer your body and Ritz's for pleasure in exchange of being able to pass.
If not use buttplug abilities.
>>
bamp
>>
Why isn't OP posting?
It's been a week!
>>
>>760673
b-bump
>>
>>762961
>>
I love the fact that this shitty quest is slow and primarily ignored
>>
>>760673
>>762961
>>765287

He is not coming back, you idiots.
>>
>>743168
trick her into giving you a blowjob and use your buttplug to burn the bitches head off!
>>
Why would you bring it back just to leave us again
>>
>>742968
But your shitty toon drawings is what gets me off~

Serious, I like 'em.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.