[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BREEDING SEASON: SCHWIG SETS THINGS STRAIGHT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 33

File: tumblr_o8z5mznWvG1sb49q1o1_400.png (23KB, 367x438px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8z5mznWvG1sb49q1o1_400.png
23KB, 367x438px
Apologize.
http://s-purple.tumblr.com/
>>
I just want to know about his new game
>>
>>714657
It's Breeding Season + Broquest.
Based Schwig setting things right, what a man, what a legend.
>>
File: timthumb.jpg (70KB, 668x400px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
70KB, 668x400px
>bunch of incompetent amateurs trying to play it cool

There is literally no good sides in this story. Except Vanilly, what a meme lass. Anyone who seriosly considers to donate any money to any of these guys after a four-year-long patron buttfuck should sign up for a lobothomy.
>>
File: j64Adxf.png (48KB, 649x683px) Image search: [Google]
j64Adxf.png
48KB, 649x683px
Boy, that's a cringe.
>>
>>714653
>The project was barely active for longer than two months with minimal updates on its status, causing some of the earlier donors to even ask for refunds. I was brought into the project to revitalize it with better art and actual consistent updates.
>MY ART, ME DESIGN, MY IDEAS, MY PROJECT, FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
What a fucking piece of shit. Broquest all over again. This fucking jew has ego issues.
>>
>>714653
This is what you get for trusting a jew.
>>
>>714653
http://lonestarcreative.tumblr.com/
>SOON
>15.07.2015

I wonder, why did this project fall apart.
>>
>>714702
but he's right
>>
>>714713
He's right thinking being a better artist should let him take over an entire project and dictate how it should proceed in every direction?
Knowing Shwig I am 100% sure this is how it went.
>>
>>714719
But he doesn't think that, which is why he cut off from it and went his own way instead.
>>
>>714719
he never said or did that
>>
>>714653
so hbomb and shwig are both retarded assholes
what a surprise
>>
>>714744

This. If you 'chose sides' on this you're as retarded as they are. They're both shitty people.
>>
>>714744
>>714756
>le ebin middle ground fallacy
>>
>>714781

When your choice is between an artist who has a history of abandoning projects and a financially irresponsible cuck choosing either one of those sides would make you look like an idiot.
>>
>>714781
Sure, one side of this story could be completely true, and the other could be the damage control of a manipulative shit head. Now sort out which is which. It's one of those things where it's hard to take sides.
>>
Let's be real here.

The art was 99% of the work and the only reason anybody even cared about the game. Anything on the coding side was braindead simple; it's just clicking and simple math.

It was a faggot move and the project lead was a moron for writing up such a shitty, easily exploitable contract. If I was doing what was essentially all of the work and drawing in all of the attention, I would've renegotiated for more money and resort to the same dick maneuver if that failed.
>>
>>714796
>If I was doing what was essentially all of the work

Shwig isn't Vanilly though.
>>
>>714796
Let's be realer here, you didn't even read Scwigs response where he outlines his reasons for not doing something along that vein.
>>
>>714785
Broquest wasn't a project you dunce, it was a bunch of idea guys on /v/, someone who barely knew rpgmaker and Shwig who provided all of the art.
People were free to make broquest without his art, he no longer wanted to be part of it. You have to understand why an artist wants to separate their work from a trainwreck right? If you dont, read Shwig's post slower next time.
>>
Can someone sum up what happened?
>>
>>714802
Tweening isn't work.

>>714803
Don't need to read it. What I said is fact.

The contract was a joke and just begging to be taken advantage of. The art is the only reason anyone cared about the game. Everything about the game that did not involve the art was simple as fuck and could have been done by literally anyone who had been coding for a month. It's still a dick thing to do killing the project like that but really, in this case the original artist deserved practically all of the money that was coming in.
>>
>>714809
Hbomb is a lying, lazy fuck who killed BS.
>>
>>714810
>Everything about the game that did not involve the art was simple as fuck and could have been done by literally anyone who had been coding for a month.
Which is why they wanted to hire Fleetart and another programmer on as employees. Hbomb did not want to do that. Hiring and financial decisions we're always his to make.
>>
>>714807

>broquest is the only project shwig has abandoned.

Don't you have a patreon to go give money to?
>>
>>714810
He didn't leave because he felt he was the only one doing work, if that's your impression you either suffer from idiocy or you didn't read it.
>>
>>714810
>Tweening isn't work.

Like fuck it isn't. :|
>>
>>714818
You talking about the knights thing too? Because that wasn't a game, I'm honestly at a loss.
>>
>>714819
I never said that's why he left. I said you can't blame him for leaving and that if I was in a similar situation I'd either want more money or I'd take my legally owned assets and leave. Regardless of whatever mismanaged fuckery was going on behind the scenes doesn't change the fact that it was essentially a one-man project. Two if you really, -really- want to white knight for Vanilly.
>>
>>714802
When there was actually a reason to do work, Shwig, Vanilly and Fleetart would regularly stream 10 hours a day 5 days a week. I sat in most of them at work and at home working on my own projects.
No one is saying Vanilly didn't do anything, but at the same time Vanilly wasn't the only one pulling her weight, she was just favored by Hbomb because she never fought back against his bullshit like Shwig constantly would.
>>
>>714653
tl;dr
>a crappy coder gets his hands on lots of $$$
>a 8/10 gfx man gets into the game
>shit happens
>wild lulz appears

For me it's simple; S was at least a 7/10 artist - H wasn't even a 4/10 coder nor project director by my standards. Regardless of actual events that happened, my sympathy is entirely on S's side.
>>
>>714653
I'm sorry Shwig senpai.
>>
>>714657
it's yet another cash grab that will never come to fruition

expect it to be cancelled over "team issues" and "bad management" in about 3 years after milking patreon for 10k monthly
>>
>>714809
Some guy who calls himself H-bomb takes a year off from work so he can use Patreon money to buy a piano to seduce his roommates ex-wife.
>>
>>714809

So an incompetent project manager and a flakey artist walk into a patreon account...
>>
>>714702
>>714719
>>714756
Hfags detected
>>
How do you add traits to your animals?
>>
>everyone is at Schwig's throat due to H-Bomb's announcement
>everyone is calling him a dick, a jew, etc
>suddenly everyone turns around and goes rabid on H-Bomb after Schwig writes the long-as-fuck post

Make up your mind, people.
>>
>>714860

t. shwig
>>
>>714810
but thats wrong, Vanilly did more then tweening but continue to act retarded and ignorant
>>
>>714961
I'll side with whoever gets the last word in like a normal person
>>
>>714653

>that fucking contract

I'm fresh out of law school and even I know that contract is horrible. They start it off with it stating it's a "freelance agreement", which is generally followed by "all the content created by the freelance is 100% owned by the company the freelance is working for" (along with all the legal "cover my ass" bits). However, the entire thing is vague, ambiguous, and hilariously bad. In a quick breakdown:

>Contract Period

Poorly drafted. It says that either party may terminate it at any time, meaning that no reason has to be given either. A proper contract would have said only the employer may terminate it, and anything else is a violation of the contract (AKA no payment as a result, lose all rights to all assets, etc).

>Compensation

Mistake #2. It's too vague again. Simply saying "half of the net profit" means Schwig makes off like a bandit. Limitations should have been applied such as "half of the net profit up to X amount, at which point X is received if the net profit is higher than X". In other words, a hard cap on the money so Schwig doesn't start balling out of control.

>Financial Obligation

Yet another idiot rookie mistake. Letting Schwig report his own profits does reduce the workload for H-Bomb (which is probably why he wrote it that way), but it also means that Schwig has more authority and power when it comes to money. You NEVER want your employees to have financial power, ever. H-Bomb should have written that he would have full control over the money, and would pay Schwig accordingly.

>Relationship

The ultimate mistake. Giving the artist 100% ownership of the assets is exactly why he's in this mess. NEVER EVER sign shit like that. You're supposed to write "the company retains ownership of all assets, period".

----------------

Seriously, what the fuck happened here? Why would you draft an employment contract without a lawyer? Is H-Bomb monumentally retarded?
>>
>>714975
>Is H-Bomb monumentally retarded?

Clearly. BS's abysmal lack of progress for YEARS is all the proof you need. Shwig's actions during his exit can be argued over, but anyone who claims HBomb wasn't completely incompetent in his management has been taking a lot of stupid pills.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-20+at+06.19.07).jpg (39KB, 409x487px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-20+at+06.19.07).jpg
39KB, 409x487px
I regret rushing to blame him for shit now
>>
>>715008

Well, I guess we'll see how Schwig runs Cloud Meadow. If it actually succeeds and shows good progress, that's all the proof in the world he would need to show everything was due to H-Bomb being a retard.
>>
>>714810
> The art is the only reason anyone cared about the game

Just came here to point that BS was already a lot popular even with Hbomb's shit art.
>>
File: everyone is stupid but me.jpg (186KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
everyone is stupid but me.jpg
186KB, 500x376px
I don't really give a shit about who's wrong and who's right. Frankly, everyone involved in Breeding Season is a cunt in my book. Overpaid and underskilled jackasses, merrily wasting other people's money while pretending everything is ok right up to the moment the whole castle came tumbling down.

That said, I pirated BS and I'll pirate his new game as well, so it doesn't really affect me either way. I do feel kinda sorry for all the idiots who wasted their money on Patreon, but then that's not my problem.
>>
>>715030
This. I still liked to play the original more than whatever shitfest BS has become
>>
>>715030
Youre fucking insane, no one gave a shit about that terrible flash game except for fucking peruvians.
>>
>>714961
Hbomb makes an autistic rage post where he accuses Shwig of shit left and right, gives out his personal information and tells people to crack into the development drop box and take the game files

Shwig responds with actual evidence of hbombs incompetence, is completely transparent about his motivations and what the funding was spent on and what he plans to do with his money. Breeding Season was always going to die with Hbomb in charge of coding and ownership over the IP.
>>
Unless we can play a dude in his new game i don't care
>>
>>715084

>not wanting to get a thick, hot, creamy minotaur load up your female breeder's (or whatever they're called now) butthole

I would imagine a male option will be present though.
>>
>>715100
Correct I'm straight so I don't want that.
>>
This whole game was a shit show. All this time and two of the first monsters put in the fucking thing don't have a complete set of animations STILL.
>>
>>714701
>3DPDs at it again

Another reason why 2D is superior.
>>
>>715073
Nigga I'm not saying it was hot shit either, I'm just saying it was well known and, surprisingly enough, appreciated.

You didn't seen the shitstorm that Shwig's redesign initally caused?
An awful lot of people were against him getting on board BECAUSE of his art and design.
>>
File: Roxie Town sprite 2.png (36KB, 612x665px) Image search: [Google]
Roxie Town sprite 2.png
36KB, 612x665px
in memory of best girl ;_;

I wanted to see more of her
>>
>>715231
She'll live on through drawfriends and other artists anon.We can only hope they honor her memory with the largest of monster dongs and the best face/titty drenching money shots art can provide.
>>
>>715236
>y honor her memory with the largest of monster dongs
I hope not.
>>
I hope everyone who was working on breeding season angrily goes their own way, fueled by spite to prove they were the competent one in the relationship and we end up with like 7 good, unique monster girl farmer games.
>>
>>715276
>implying they won't fall into obscurity again
>>
Just saw S-Purple's patreon. How in the fuck is anything stupid enough to fund this?

H-Bomb, S-Purple, I don't give a fuck, none of them should be making money off this.
>>
>>715276
I'm already retooling my current ongoing game project into a monster girl ranching game.
>>
>>715287
Suckers.
>>
File: Whatashitartist.jpg (1MB, 1810x961px) Image search: [Google]
Whatashitartist.jpg
1MB, 1810x961px
>>714653
>Apologize
For what? No one is innocent in this situation. Just because HBomb was a moron doesn't change S-Purple from being garbage. Also, S-Purple's art is garbage. See pic related. Don't count on that new game getting finished.
>>
>>715287

Considering all the bullshit going on in the world of crowd funding lately you'd think people would back off.
>>
Will H an hero?
>>
>>715306
That looks like a one-off 10-30 minute job where he used the anime as a reference. Big deal?
>>
The only thing I know is that S-Purple's game looks a lot better than Breeding Season ever did, concept-wise.
>>
>>715321
>The only thing I know is that S-Purple's game looks a lot better than Breeding Season ever did
Nobody denies that

>concept-wise.
That's where it shit the bed with Shwig, all he do is making a shitload of pretty character sheet that goes nowhere.

I'm not shitting on him, I just know him enough to not expect anything out of this, I'll be honestly very surprised if I'm proved wrong.
>>
>>715318
>reference
reference =! tracing

S-Purple is a trash artist.
>>
>>715287
I won't bank on him finishing it. But maybe his desire to make h-bomb look worse will drive him to finish. I'll just pray for a finished game outa someone.
>>
>>715330
>I won't bank on him finishing it.
This. Same mentality I had with Breeding Season, honestly. Just grabbed an updated public release every once in a blue moon but otherwise didn't pay attention to it.
>>
>>715327
He's a great artist who was lazy as shit as he made that image.
>>
Is there a list of people working on Shwig's project? Did he hire PR people, project managers, artists, animators, etc and most importantly developers?
>>
>>715337
AT some point my only interest in that game became the pin ups and even that left my mind eventually.

>>715342
Supposedly he had a programmer but they dipped once they found out about the drama, at least that's what i've heard.
>>
>>715306
Source for image on the right?
>>
>>715342

The nigga better get a project manager.

Artists/Programmers can't manage projects and practice their trade at the same time. If I were Shwig, I'd look for a decent project manager that has a portfolio of works that they saw through to the end.
>>
>>715339
>He's a great artist
I'm sorry you have shit taste anon. S-Purple is trash.

>>715346
Angel Blade Punish
>>
>>715306
>thick lines
That looks like the style he used like 2 years ago.
>>
>>715353
Why the fuck are they making things so complicated? We sit here and give SR shit for taking periods to release a build but they still do it and last I checked, they didn't have all these fucking legal files, project managers, IRS bullshit.
>>
>>715324
>That's where it shit the bed with Shwig, all he do is making a shitload of pretty character sheet that goes nowhere.
That's because he's an artist not a programmer. Not sure why people blame him for abandoned projects that have a lot of artwork but no programming done.
>>
>>715364
Character sheets and concept arts aren't the only art assets in a game.

Artists don't just draw random shit in the video games industry, they have to MAKE something out of those doodles.
>>
>>714866
You buy animals with traits, then breed them. If you breed an animal with 'trait X' with another animal with the same trait, yo might get offspring with "trait X +1". Beware incest though.
>>
>>715014
Yeah, this is the way to go about it. I don't know who to believe after this whole mess. H-bomb was always inexperienced and incompetent, and I'm still firm that Schwig hates the followers that he interacts with.
I want to keep an eye out to see what comes next, but I sure aint going to support either of them until I see some progress.
>>
>>715370
Artwork is the skin, it needs something to be plastered on.
He's just an artist, don't fault him for not being a one-man game studio.
>>
>>715389
Nigga, I ain't faulting him for anything, stop your mental gymnastic to find an excuse to everything.

Shwig only do one shit; design, for he can't do anything else, that much is known about him.
>>
>>715364
True, But if the artist isn't doing their thing then the animator can't do their thing. No animations then all the programmer can do is just tweak what's already there if it isn't already working fine.
>>
>>715391
>Nigga
Actually never mind you continue being ignorant you.
>>
File: 1467542220960.jpg (41KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
1467542220960.jpg
41KB, 640x616px
>>715399
I swear to god you people are as bad as Zyzz fanboys.
>>
>>715392
to be fair, from what I've seen in the streams and shit, Schwig was pretty snappy with pumping out stuff for work, then doing the random concept stuff after. Can't exactly say what it was like for the past several months though. No blog posts and I hadn't been able to watch streams as much anymore.
>>
>>715407
I won't say schwig wasn't doing his job. Rather I want to say he wasn't given enough direction? One of the last things added to the game was like....an intro or some shit. Like Rather than expanding on what they had to work with they just kept..adding things. So yea the games got alot of new stuff but it's all so damn scattered that it doesn't FEEL like they've done anything with their time other than polish the art. I can't say I know the sides of the stories or his reasons for things. But one thing's for sure that everyone's at fault here. But that sorta thing happens when a small project makes more money than it should.
>>
>>715425
>But one thing's for sure that everyone's at fault here.
That's not going to stop the artists from trying to play the victim role even when they made retarded decisions.
>>
>>715425
Well, we got got as many sides of the story as we're expecting to see. Not that I believe either of them particularly strongly.
Management was obviously a problem from day one.
>>715446
Noone ever sees themselves at the villain.
>>
>>715446
Very True, I wouldn't want to be known as the guy that fucked breeding season and for whatever reason he still thinks theres money to be made from this idea. Thats become more complicated than alot of the games you'd find on most sites that deal flash games.
>>
>>715482
>and for whatever reason
https://www.patreon.com/CloudMeadow
>>
>>715491
Well shit, He's already got a better game plan for development laid out than BS ever had.
>>
>>715491
He was making like 9k off of breeding season. But if the faith gets him to finally finish this then more power too him. Won't be getting my sheckles until he delivers a finished product tho.
>>
>>715510
Note that this is 3 days only worth of patreons. Check at the end of month to see how much he actually ends up making.
>>
>>715516
Then let us pray it'll be enough for us to finally be released from our limbo.
>>
I'm honestly surprised people are taking sides.
>>
>>715361
He still does thick lines.

Pretty much all the thin line quality stuff you have seen was the art that got touched up by vanilly.
>>
>>715540
Consumers are retarded.
>>
>>715540
Eh, what's so surprising about it? Some people believe one person's story, other believe the other. Some are in the middle and can't tell which one is truthful, or things they're both asspricks. Then there are the people who either don't care about sides and just want a game to jerk it to, or don't care about the game at all and are just being forth rate trolls.
>>
>>715549
eh, it was 50-50. Schwig's newer work was thin lined and pretty clean without being touched up at all. I was seeing Vanilly's touchup stuff hitting all the older designs, as recent as the gay rose guy and the elf royalty.

Makes no difference to me, I actually like the thick lined style.

In other news, Where is fleet going? That guy was streaming every single day, pretty much, thats a work ethic I'd like to follow.
>>
>>715362

It's what happens when unprofessional people want to be professional.

Contracts should stay simple for small teams, and when you involve money, everyone gets paid equally, and on time. End of story.

Equal pay in a small team gets rid of the bickering that might ensue and better reflects the environment, as a small team often implies that each member has a fairly large voice in regards to the content of the project, and that's how it should be. One person makes the final decision, sure, but they should be rather humble and able to listen to their teammates.

If you feel like one isn't putting in the same amount of work as the others, you get rid of them.
>>
>>715276
I hope some one makes one with a reptile or dinosaur theme, and not just male female and futa but also shemales and c-boys
>>
File: 1455075034043.jpg (25KB, 309x283px) Image search: [Google]
1455075034043.jpg
25KB, 309x283px
Why did Shwig make another Patreon instead of a kickstarter or indiegogo?

If he's so confident with this one's success after the power vacuum left by Breeding Season's death, surely it would be funded easily. It would also show confidence that he would actually be able to finish a product, because right now he has a reputation of never being able to finish anything.
>>
>>715872
>Why did Shwig make another Patreon instead of a kickstarter or indiegogo?

Rules in the TOS concerning adult content, or linking to adult content. Patreon has no such restrictions.
>>
Anybody has torrents/downloads for the laterst version?
>>
can i get a tldr?
>>
>>715890
Kill yourself
>>
>>715883
also because it's Shwig
>>
>>714807
http://4chandata.org/tg/What-happened-to-broquest-a837462
>The art team regularly had no sprites, or a single spriter at a time. Shwig never made any usable in-game art asset, he spent all his time drawing one-off character designs, about a third of which were based on memes.
>>
>>715958
The sprites/spriter issue was someone else's fault.Shwig's stuff woulda been fine for portraits, however he was mostly hashing out designs for characters, enemies and areas.
>>
File: placeholders.jpg (314KB, 1024x1152px) Image search: [Google]
placeholders.jpg
314KB, 1024x1152px
>>715958
>The art team regularly had no sprites, or a single spriter at a time
Shwig isn't really a spriter from what I know, that's a specialization I don't think he has. If they tried to make him do the sprites they had no idea what they were doing.

>Shwig never made any usable in-game art asset
You can't make art assets for a non-existent game, it comes later in the process. You could have the entire working game with placeholders and then do the art. He was doing concept and "promo" art which is fine for that stage in development, and the portraits were usable.

>he spent all his time drawing one-off character designs, about a third of which were based on memes
Rich coming from a game literally based on a /v/ meme, with characters who were meant to be walking stereotypes. But I agree he can take the meme stuff too far sometimes.
>>
is 7.5 worth installing on my computer and playing?
>>
>>715958
>Tfw you're one of the few people who didn't get shit on during that rant
>>
god what fucking idiots. why leave the project? they were making 30k a fucking month for nothing. they will never see any where near that type of money ever again.
>>
File: KayBikini.png (46KB, 263x567px) Image search: [Google]
KayBikini.png
46KB, 263x567px
>>715231
NEVER EVER
>>
>>714787
Little easier when one guy goes about throwing around vague numbers
>He took half the savings!
>He took $9000 (how is that half of 42k minimum?)
>Here's his real name, and all the stuff you need to flood him with hate
>Here's the way to sneak into the dev files that I still control and steal his shit

and the other guy goes around posting evidence of the other's faggotry with screen shots, a relatively calm voice, and even admits to his own fuckups and explains what money he does have on hand?

It's not hard to pick a side.

Just because one guy seems to be claiming the highground doesn't mean he doesn't actually deserve it. Shwig just laid out facts and his own beliefs, he didn't go and slander HBomb or set people on him. Shwig even went out of his way to protect HBomb's personal info, hiding HBomb's last name, his address, his passport number, his fucking signature. He could have at least shown off HBomb's last name as a kind of equivalent exchange of shittery but he didn't even do that.

Then there's the fact Shwig was there 8-16 hours a day, streaming, 5 days a week, for the Breeding Season Patrons. He was fucking always there, like fucking CLOCKWORK. He treated it like a job, he acted as a professional.

Where the fuck was HBomb? When he clocked in, when did HBomb do anything except play video games or watch movies? I can't think of one time I saw HBomb open an actionscript file and work on it any time I saw him clock in, and the most he ever clocked in was 6 hours at a time, once or twice a month, and usually it was more like 2-4 hours of dicking around before he shut off the stream, usually not even responding to people in the stream chat asking about when he'd actually do work.

Given all that, why in God's name are we assuming Shwig is the one in the wrong here?
>>
>>716076
(not that guy) I don't really care about the whole thing, but damn Shwig handled it like a pro. He took full advantage of H's tantrum, next to his detached response H's post looks like it was written by a crying spoilt child.
>>
>>716076
>Here's his real name, and all the stuff you need to flood him with hate
>Here's the way to sneak into the dev files that I still control and steal his shit

Honestly I'm unsure how anyone could have supported him when he did this shit. I know people were angry, but with as unprofessional as that crap was, it honestly makes anything he says questionable at best.
>>
>>716120

4chan furfags angry at a jew? I am shocked and appalled!
>>
>>716076
Even from H's initial post, his failings as a manager and deflecting were glaringly obvious. Nevermind the doxing/literal ragequit.
I admit to finding the sudden Chinese knock-off ass Patreon to be in poor taste (timing?), even if I understand wanting the work and project to live on in some way. Still early enough to turn that around though and I'm guessing now that the curtain's pulled, those awful NPC designs are revealed to be placeholders or something. Also I though Yonten was Vanilly's character design? Whatever.

In any case, this all just reminds me of those 100+ comment artistsbeware posts that turn everyone around.
>>
>>716131
Its not the anger I'm surprised at. Its the stupidity. Just a bunch of knee jerk reactions that even the smallest bit of thought would have dispelled.

But again, this is 4chan we're talking about. Expecting people to think is like expecting a frog to burst into song and dance. Utter lunacy.
>>
>>715376
>I'm still firm that Schwig hates the followers that he interacts with.

Can't imagine why an artist would hate interacting with furries who as a culture seem to do their damnedest to treat artists as horribly as possible.
>>
>>716135
>In any case, this all just reminds me of those 100+ comment artistsbeware posts that turn everyone around.

Wherein autistic retards "call out" artists because they didn't draw their $5 "adoptable" with the precise skin shade and/or proper number of cocks?
>>
>>714653

Apologise for nothing, there are never any heroes or victims in furry drama.

Only clowns.
>>
>>714975
>never ever signs shit like that
No, Shwig was completely right to sign it

It was the contractor who was retarded, not the contractee.
The contract would be totally unconscionable if it had been foisted on H-Bomb, but I suspect he drafted it himself. Being project lead he had way more bargaining power at formation.
>>
>>714653
I kind of already knew H-bomb was being a petty shit the second he doxxed Schwig in his callout blog. Schwig could have been the reincarnation of Hitler and that would have still been a grade A dick move. Schwig's detailed response also makes me a lot more inclined to believe his side of the story.
>>
This is why when I started freelancing/contracting I hired a lawyer to write my contract/settlements.
If there are any changes to be made, my employer can request their layers to speak to mine.
Leave legalities to the professionals, I just wanna chill with cool teammates, draw lewds, and make something everyone can enjoy.
>>
>>715402
>Zyzz
Nah, these guys ain't gonna make it.
>>
>>716004
What were you doing?
and what other people didn't get shitted upon?
>>
At least i got the assets.
>>
>>715958
I didn't knew that broquest ended that sadly.
>>
Hentai Writer has been everywhere promoting his stuff after Breeding Season death left a power vacuum, i love his stuff but i though that was funny.
>>
>>715034
This
>>
>>715034
Same thing, they were merely amateurs that were to confident of their work that didn't realized how much effort they needed to put.
That being said i am enjoying all the assets of the game leaked by H-Bomb on his Tantrum.
>>
File: teh Clown.jpg (59KB, 540x363px) Image search: [Google]
teh Clown.jpg
59KB, 540x363px
>>716157
>>
fuck it, I'll toss out some fast ideas, it wont be good but hey, I'm bored

Hatchery
Reptile/Saurian monster girl focused fantasy breeding game; Many Species are too rare to buy or catch and must be bred out of other species, eggs are laied in clutches and can be sold before hatching.

Breedable Species
Kobold: Raptor like Short stacks, Breed like rabbits, good for sell fodder
Salamander: Kobold Fire edition
Bullywig: Frogs
Kappa: Turtle
Saurian: Standard Lizard/Raptor people
Carnosaur: Large Beefcake/Amazon Dinos
Naga: Snek
Wyrm: Snek with legs
Drake: Quadruped lizard
Wyvern: Raptor with Wings for arms
Cockatrice: Legs for days
Basalisk: Tauroid
Dragon: Dragon
Lung: Asian style dragon with long body and short limbs
Quetzal: Snek with wings

Traits
Demi-beast: Has human like characteristics like the face and body shape
Half-Beast: has a humanlike stance but beast like visage
Feral: is pure beast in form
Breastless: Lacks mammaries
Cross sexed: Shemale or C-Boy
Hermaphrodite: Futa
Plumed: Covered in feathers
Half-Plumed: has some feathers
Scaly: no feathers
Intelligent: Capable of thinking on even footing with the other races, can be recruited as a farm hand

Farm Hands: Not all Races are breedable beasts, others must be hired or gained as friends, they will help manage and breed your animals, sometimes with traits you and your beasts cannot provide alone. Gain advantages by ensuring affection with them
Human: bog standard humans, hardy and pliable to the use of Transformation magics
Elves: All Males are Shemales
Goblins: Plump Short stacked imps, naturally inclined to test their resilient bodies on larger beasts
Orcs: Broad Hulks and Amazons
Gnolls: Canine like Hyena people, all Hermaphroditic
>>
>>716314
was meant as a reply to >>715718
>>
You guys are missing the point. You're all arguing over whose side to take and which one was an asshole and how, but the real question is why take sides at all. Both of these dudes are just blaming the other one for not doing their job, both of them are just contradicting each other. S's "evidence" hardly backs up any of the harder statements in his argument. More importantly, they were both assholes. They both acted like undignified twats. Why side with either of them? It won't bring this game back and it won't make that new game better. So Fuck them both, pirate the dev files, wait for that cloud game to come out, pirate that too. You don't owe these dudes loyalty.
>>
>>716324
well this guy >>716314 just tossed out ideas, shit they may be but we COULD start our own
>>
File: dollarydoos.jpg (48KB, 599x298px) Image search: [Google]
dollarydoos.jpg
48KB, 599x298px
>>714653
>Long winded furry drama
>Lots of fools parted from their money

All I've learned from this is that I'm in the wrong job, tens of thousands of dollars for doing jack shit for three years? Sign me up!
>>
>>716314
>futa shit
kill yourself
>>
>>716355
it can have off switches and crap like BS did, its honestly a good balance
>>
>>716369
nah futa fags should get nothing
>>
>>716276
It was kinda always operating poorly, cause the leads even early on into the project had no idea what the hell they were doing.
>>
Both leads were immature and not meant for leading
Schwig shat on BS but took all his assets and made another Patreon immediately for a game that's literally the same thing.
Both are bad. Feel bad for all the team members
>>
>>716314
>not super large breasts
Disappointing mate.
>>
>>716459
he only did that because he didn't want to be part of a patreon that was effectively stealing from it's users, never going to deliver on their promises.
>>
can someone do a dump of all the game art?
>>
>>716314
I like this idea.
>>
>>716558
Because you have garbage taste
>>
>>716314
so here a gift.
http://towerkc.blogspot.com/
>>
>>716568
I never said i was not.
>>
>>716371
Why is futa hated more here then fucking diapers?
>>
>>716606
Diaper fags are also hated, you futafags are are the same level as them.
>>
>>716606
the guys who like diapers don't try to shove it into every little thing as a rule, they know to keep to their corner of the sandbox.
>>
>>716558
explain why you like it, I may not like it but I;m not going to writ people off
>>
>>716609
I never said I was, I just find them more bearable
>>
>>716314
please light yourself on fire
>>
File: 1390310594689.gif (386KB, 500x536px) Image search: [Google]
1390310594689.gif
386KB, 500x536px
>>715034
> tfw s-purple was earning 90k a year to draw a few animations every few weeks
>>
>>716314

Ideas, assholes, etc. Toss out a flash/HTML5/whatever demo and I'll pay attention.
>>
>>716610
Well put.
>>
>>716637
been lurking since I posted, you make a legit point, I'll see if anything can be made or if this is just pissing in the wind, probably the latter but I was bored
>>
File: memes are reel.png (237KB, 1792x403px) Image search: [Google]
memes are reel.png
237KB, 1792x403px
>Believing in the articulated lies of a jew
>>
>>715231
You can get a Blowjob scene with her in the gallery.
>>
>>714781
dude false dichotomy fallacy lmao
>>
>>716570
>gift
Dear god, please no.
>>
>>716570
>posting the works of a guy whose making a porn game in RPG maker
>With Assets he's been told to remove by the artist he commisioned them from because the artist thinks he's a skeevy jackass
>said artist paid him back every red cent of commission money and has given him 6 fucking months to replace the assets but he still continues to use the assets he has no legal right to
what is it with people supporting devs who are scammers anyways?
>>
>>716741
It just happens.
Remember the Seyken: Crystal Kingdoms drama?
>>
Pocket pussies
>>
>>714667
>Implying he won't fuck that game up too
>>
>>714667
Ah yes, the long awaited Brooding Season game.
>>
>>716653
not lies when the words of HBomb himself paint him as a cuck and a jackass.
>>
>>716741
don't forget, he's trying to claim that Towergirls is public domain, that Nougats doesn't own it at all. The faggot. Like that's his call to make.
>>
>>716570
looks like shit
>>
>>716832

Except for:

1.) Nougats did not file for copyright, nor did he create the content with a "for my use only" clause.

2.) The RPG Maker game has a decently strong following on Patreon, while the other towergirls game Nougats is working on has basically zero following.

If anything, he should swallow his pride, ask to work for them, and get the projects consolidated.
>>
>>716865
>Thinking you need to file for copyright
That was for an era before the internet. Now you can produce dated public records on various sites easily.

Also, the rpgmaker game is rpgmaker, pfft.
>>
>>716874

Don't diss rpgmaker just because a lot of people are lazy when using it. Vitamin Quest is a great example of how it can be used well.

Regardless, the fact remains is that the game Nougats isn't working on is going well and has backers, while his game is showing little progress and has no backing.
>>
>>716879
I diss RPGmaker because it severely contrains the product, both on art and systems, and anyone who knows enough coding to be unrestrained by it editing the open parts wouldn't be using it in the first place.
>>
>>716885
This is pretty dead on why RPG Maker is terrible. While you can get around the constraints using premade scripts or coding your own way around it, you'd be frankly better off in pretty much any other game making program. This is of course assuming you can't code enough to make your own system in general. RPG Maker on its own is just far too limiting.
>>
>>716525
So he made another Patreon with no staff to make the same game
>>
>>716865
that doesn't matter senpai. Copyright doesn't have to be filed, that just helps protect it. Copyright is awarded at the moment of thinking about and creating it.
>>
File: 41241243P.png (29KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
41241243P.png
29KB, 219x230px
>>714706
Came here to post this.
>>
>>715103
>I'm straight so I don't want to see male-on-female action

what
>>
>>717165
Don't want it if I'm the female fuccboi
>>
>>714814
>Hbomb did not want to do that. Hiring and financial decisions we're always his to make.
Shwig explicitly admitted that he was the one to sperg out and block hires on more than one occasion.
>>
>>716865
>did not file for copyright
That's not how copyright works, buddy. You're as scummy as that "dev".
>>
>>717217
This, he was a afraid of not having a "stable income" from the patreon, despite the fact that he and hbomb were probably taking away 10k+ pay checks after paying for expenses and wages even when the patreon was around 30k
>>
>>716333

I would also like to volunteer to become one of the members of "Jack Shit" and receive this money.
>>
Anyone got a link to the resource dropbox or whatever it was that leaked?
>>
I wish I could get paid a lot of money to do fuck all work
>>
>>717175
(different anon)

This makes sense to me. I tend to project on to my avatar, and seek out in-game partners that fit with my preferences. So if I'm playing a female there tends to be a lot more lesbian sex than if I'm playing a male.

But I can see the other side of this. If you remove that projection, all you have is a het fuck scene, no different from any other... and more relevantly, no different from the scenes you claim to want.
>>
Friendly reminder that multiple people who have dated shwig have classified him as a serial abuser. This fucker has no problem with lying to save face
>>
>>716885
>>716893

Absolutely. Anyone wanting to make an actually decent game can get a lot of the same features or even better with a few hundred bucks in Unity plugins. Then you have the whole Unity engine to work with on top of that.
>>
>>716610
>guys who like diapers don't try to shove it into every little thing as a rule

>they know to keep to their corner of the sandbox.

We visit different thread so I understand why you'd believe that. But this is bullshit.
>>
>>716314
Ehh is ok, but art, working prototype, something more then lines in a post
>>
>>717525
Can you verify that?
>>
>Schwig is giving everyone who supported BS his game for free for 3 months

You know, either he's a master conman, or he actually cares and wants to make a game. I'd imagine it's the latter, because he could have just kept milking BS for money if that's all he was interested in.

I'd also like to believe that means we'll be seeing a playable demo soon-ish.
>>
File: 1435873289140-0.png (26KB, 598x832px) Image search: [Google]
1435873289140-0.png
26KB, 598x832px
I wanted more Bailey though.
>>
>>717702
>no programmer on board
>playable demo

Everything he has are basically UI concepts. Everything he is involved in usually ends up as UI concepts.
>>
>>717739

He had a programmer, but they bailed the moment they saw the drama. Apparently he's filling the position shortly though, or so he claims.
>>
>>717525
>Multiple dates
He had one long distance relationship with some sjw tumblerina.
Wha else you got?
>>
>>717829
>He had a programmer
Nah, he had a faggot that knows to use game maker, kek.
It amazes me how he hires coders and gives them 3k/mo while he has absolutely no knowledge of how to screen candidates for the position.
>>
>>714829
H showed is sketchy erratic behavior LONG before any of this. remember when he was only making $500.00 a month on pateron and he disappeared completely for around eight months? He game the same shit excuse of "things have not been going well personally, but I promise things will get better." and to be honest on the programming side of things, nothing got done compared to the artistic parts of the game.
>>
>>717525
When did this place become tumblr
>>
>>714833
That is why Pateron is sucks so bad. Its just a giant scam machine that has no safety net for the people who donate.
>>
>>715012
lol there are a bunch of Aspys apologizing to Shwig. Y'all mother fuckers like to shoot first and forget to ask any questions.
>>
>>717973
The knee jerk reaction is always the worst because people believe the first thing they heard. Honestly the shit flinging Hbomb did ruined him, if he kept quiet and hired different people spurple would barley have a leg to stand on.
That and Hbomb probably could have milked it for another 3 years while they made new art
>>
>>715309
God I hope so. Spending pervert's money to buy a piano to write a love song to his room mates wife. You can't make that beta shit up anon-kun
>>
>>717962

There is a safety net, though.
It's called common sense.
If you see a patreon you're interested in, do a little research.
If the amount of content being released every month is not proportionate to the money they're getting, then don't fucking support it. And of course, see if the devs are following through on promised deadlines and current stretch goals.

Breeding Season's update speed is acceptable for a game that's only making a few hundred dollars a month. But if it's making tens of thousands of dollars every month, that shit should never miss a deadline and put out big content updates regularly.
>>
>>715699
THat is one thing that this project needed more than anything else. There just wasn't any leadership. Just from keeping up with the game, it was run like a fucking high school group project.
>>
Ok here's what I know

>Purple gets cucked and buys a piano
>He decides to work on someone else's game
>Plague of Gripes simulator falls apart
>Purple posted his explanation
>Now people are saying they don't blame him

Am I missing something? I'm on mobile and don't have time to read his entire spiel. Can someone explain why people aren't mad at him?
>>
>>718066
Almost.
H bought the piano and went full beta cuck.
S left the project and is working on his own
everyone goes nuts on S
S posts a response
everyone is feeling bad for talking so much shit about S
>>
File: 1452969609634.jpg (182KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1452969609634.jpg
182KB, 1024x1024px
>>715034
Tis my same thoughts my freind
>>
>>718069
What about the response made everyone change their mind?
>>
>>718074
read it

he's actually got proof, and isn't literally only speaking about suing or acting outside the law
>>
>>718074
what >>718085
said.
He provided proof in a logical, itemized response as well as not flinging shit by exposing full names, signatures, passport IDs.

In the world of debates, H got schooled hardcore and had to come to terms with sinking back into poverty because he couldn't stop procrastinating and being a sub par programmer.
>>
>feeling bad for the jew
>ever
>>
So how are you supposed to play this game anyway? I was hoping Delilah would lay off on the exponential debt collection after I started doing jobs for her, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I just want to breed the ultimate dickwolf, not spend all my energy every day harvesting and making stupid trait combinations for clients.
>>
>>718328

Man, look. Nobody was fucking interested in the actual game aspect of it. They just wanted the porn. Breeding Season was never going to be finished, but in that alternate reality where it would have nobody would have played it. They'd have just used cheat codes to open up the sex gallery.

Just like what everyone in this reality did with the unfinished game.

Cloud Meadow or whatever the fuck it's called has about an 80% of going unfinished, but at least it has an actual adventure component to it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not stupid enough to throw money at it, but at least it sounds more appealing as a game.
>>
File: uwu anon.jpg (11KB, 289x289px) Image search: [Google]
uwu anon.jpg
11KB, 289x289px
>>715034
vanilly was the only innocent here
>>
>>718411
so what does the other one actually look to have?
>>
>>717525
Who else besides that fat sjw cow?
>>
>>718411
Maybe I'm weird, but I find that imagining my monsters slowly becoming stronger, better looking, and more fit to reproduce with each generation makes me diamonds. I started with monsters that were finished after one fuck and now they're screwing seven or eight times in a row.
>>
>>718101
>>718069

That would be fine, but he kept taking the money and working on his own shit.

Anything he says is poisoned by his own actions. This is furry drama, there is no being "right", just wall to wall neoretardofaggotry.
>>
>>718459
Isn't he literally lookin to give back any money paid to him for the month he wasn't working on the project?
>>
>>718532
He didn't get paid for that month
>>
>>718428

Cloud Meadow? It's supposed to basically be like Rune Factory from DS/3DS but with porn. As in, there's two ways to play it:

1.) Run a farm with farming simulator.
2.) Dungeon Crawler RPG where you can battle monsters, use friends and monster girls you bred in the farm as allies, and whoop ass to get items.

Mix in some waifus, porn, and romance, and that's the gist of it.
>>
>>718639
Sounds AWESOME
>>
>>718639
>rune factory but with porn
Man I would play the shit out of it. I can't wait to see the finished product, hopefully enough people with too much money rush to back it
>>
>>718639

What an excellent idea. I can't wait to be disappointed for the next 2 years as it never gets past the planning stages.
>>
Are goyim really this gullible?
>>
>>718673

That's precisely my concern. On paper it sounds like an actually fun game, but in reality it would take a LOT of work to execute properly.
>>
>>718674
I am. I like jerkin while playing rpgs.

An rpg with porn sounds good to me.
>>
>>717525
Jesus christ Terry stop embarrassing yourself
>>
>>718573
He did, he says he got paid it in his post, but only well after HBomb made the shit post, and that he's looking to pay the 9000 back to the patrons, or failing that, giving it all to Fleet, the programmer who was standing in for HBomb because the other two members (Vanilly and Subtank) turned him down.
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

S-Purple fucking wrecks HBomb and then finds a way to prove his good intentions.

This is like a day time soap opera..
>>
File: 1459836013651.jpg (43KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
1459836013651.jpg
43KB, 640x625px
>already up to 3000 $
Oh my dear lord. I guess people don't learn their lesson.
Well, can you play as a male?
>>
>>718420
Wish she'd work on the project but get treated fairly this time.
Sadly not going to happen.
I don't expect much progress from the purple jew.
>>
>>719193
Vanilly's situation was her own doing, she passively let all this bullshit happen to her while Shwig was fighting Hbombs bullshit every step of the way.
She's a causeless martyr, suffered for nothing and revered by everyone.
>>
File: Jewvolution.png (116KB, 1256x279px) Image search: [Google]
Jewvolution.png
116KB, 1256x279px
>>714653
>Contract that lets him leave with a full share of the money while not contributing anything at all to the development
>Pulling all those wages to do the equivalent of a deviantautist drawing random donut steels that will be used in fuck all
What in the fuck at this maximum jew contract.
>>
>>718411
>Man, look. Nobody was fucking interested in the actual game aspect of it.

I was. I like games with smut in them. This is why I install smut mods into Skyrim. The game is not an obstacle to smut, because I can just type "boobies" into Google and call it a day.

>Cloud Meadow or whatever the fuck it's called has about an 80% of going unfinished, but at least it has an actual adventure component to it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not stupid enough to throw money at it, but at least it sounds more appealing as a game.

Maybe if it attracts a sizeable fraction of the BS supporters, and maybe if they can find a capable developer or two. It's possible, but I agree unlikely for it to turn out. Shame, because I like the concept.
>>
>>719203
fuck off spurp you greedy shit
>>
>>719271
>tfw you see people writing this stuff and you know Vanilly and S-Purple are still on good terms.
>>
>>719282
Is she going to join the project?
>>
So is there any hope for the game? I downloaded the leak and there is SO MUCH unused art and the game is actually fun.
>>
>>719294
What game? BS?
>>
>>719285
No, but that's not because she dislikes S-Purple, she just really really doesn't want to touch this shit ever again.
>>
>>714653

Well I have to say after reading all of that I'd be more inclined to believe Schwig, as someone who has had nothing to do with BS at all except wanking to it online rarely. Honestly all I care about is seeing if this new game will be enjoyable, and will actually be finished since it looks like it has hella potential, and already has at least a project manager to prevent an organizational custerfuck. Not throwing any money either way, so no harm to me regardless.
>>
>>719299
Yeah BS. I know it won't have the same designs but I really like the gameplay.
>>
>>719321

It's canned. Random people could possibly implement the assets from the leak, but it'll never be 100% complete.
>>
>>719294
Where can i find the link?
>>
>>719294
link it or post to mega, ya dingleberry
>>
>Sabotage last game
>"QUICK LETS GIVE THE SABOTEUR OUR MONEY SO HE CAN DO IT AGAIN!"
>pic related
I wish Patreon, Kikestarter, and all this other crowdfunding shit would fuck off already.
>>
>>715354
pfff, that´s really no big deal for a small pic you quickly draw and post on twitter or stuff. Would be an issue if it would be in the game. Sooner or later you need to know when to art and when to lazy art, otherwise you´ll end up as an arting starvist

S is a good artist, anon
>>
>>719359
>>719366
Rummage through the /v/ archive It's in every thread.
>>
>>715231
drawfags gonna deliver, anon, just ask
>>
File: 1450829654313.png (368KB, 500x569px) Image search: [Google]
1450829654313.png
368KB, 500x569px
>>714653
I think S-purple argues his side better than Hbomb. In fact, by the looks of it, Hbomb is (mostly) to blame. I've always thought Breeding Season was doomed to fail. I'm glad it's over. Only time will tell if Cloud Meadow will be better. Hopefully it will be.
>>
>>718420
That's not a photo of her, is it?
>>
>>720265

It's actually looking good as of this morning:

>full time programmer has been hired
>a freelance contracted programmer is also helping
>they hired a lawyer to overview and ensure all the contracts and legalities are in order
>even having the lawyer specifically state in the contract the requirements of work (such as what is considered as "complete", etc)

This alone puts it ahead of BS in terms of progress. Having a fucking lawyer should be the first step of any business, and they're already nailing down the important stuff like what's expected of the workers (so no more 8 month disappearances), and so on.
>>
>tfw the Zelda hentai game will never get a programmer and will be in limbo forever
>>
>>720265
Breeding Season had absolute shit gameplay and the only thing worthwhile was the art anyway.
>>
>>719402
He also MASSIVELY improved in a short span of time.
>>
>>720559
The cat still looks like trash, though
>>
>>720265
I swear to fucking god. I hope anybody who donates to the new patron goes fucking bankrupt. In the end the project failed I don't care who is at fault. These two faggots should never be given another fucking dollar until they prove to people they are worth the fucking money.
>>
>>720588
This is Shwig we're talking about, catgirls gonna go through a billion different iterations.
>>
>>720599
Did you donate to the BS patreon?
>>
>>720599
>Already hiring an actual programmer
But hes already surpassed Breeding Season.
>>
>>720603
Nope, almost did a long while ago. Although the patron/kickstarter burn always feels bad.

>>720604
Look at the fucking front page of the patron. He wrote just 1 sentence on each top. Presentation is a big part of selling anything. He is selling shit. But there are over 50 retards who are donating $20 a month. Why? WHY???
>>
>>720620
Because hbomb is a faggot and based shwigs response was a deathblow.
>>
>>720620
Because S-Purple absolutely fucking wrecked HBomb and has shown more professionalism in less than a week than HBomb has shown in his entire life.
>>
>>720620
>Look at the fucking front page of the patron. He wrote just 1 sentence on each top. Presentation is a big part of selling anything. He is selling shit
His public posts however have shown that he's working on what's important. Actually pushing out a product. Maybe once it's out he'll revise his thing, but he probably was having all of that as a place holder since he originally didn't intend to leave until the end of the month.
>>
>>720654
>>720671
>>720680

This just means that S-purple is better that HBomb, but that's choosing to drink your poison. Why the fuck would you even choose unless you wanna kill yourself. Imagine you stumbled upon the greatness of porn games recently. You are browsing Patreon and see the page that S-purple has. You would easily glance right over that shit. So if a person with no info what-so-ever would skip over that shitty Patreon page, why the fuck would people who are informed about this shit donate.

So far, the reason people are basically giving me is: "Cause HBomb got BTFO"
That's a stupid reason to donate to anything. Go fucking treat yourself with that money instead.
>>
File: merchant jokes.png (477KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
merchant jokes.png
477KB, 500x392px
>There are people arguing with shills/JIDF

I've been looking around and there's a few people vomiting the same excuses and where anonymous isn't a thing they have similarly named accounts. I've counted at least half a dozen of these faggots, probably friends of S-purp or S-purp himself on alternate accounts parroting the same bullshit between both of their sites and on Meadows patreon itself. Having a difficult time believing that there are people who enable this kind of backstabbing evil solely because of cuck memes.

Speaking of memes, this whole situation sounds a lot of like picture related is at work.
>>
>>720876
>cuck memes
I mean it's not just a meme, he spent patreon money on a piano to try and seduce his roommate's wife.
But did you even read purple's argument? It's not soley based on cuck memes, hbomb as just incompetent all around
>>
>>720883
Incompetence does not excuse this series of events, they're both fucktards and s-purp is very far from "based."

Hoping the faggots shilling for him end up with his knife in their backs someday.
>>
>>720898
Dude aren't you a little too upset about this?
Sure nobody here was on what I'd call a 'winning side' but it really doesn't affect you personally, unless you were a long time backer of BS then I could understand the anger.
In the end no matter what anybody thinks there are gunna be people with money to back projects they like.
Whether they're people who think purps is based, or right, or dindu. Or if they're people who don't follow the drama, or maybe they don't even care.
As long as it's not your money I say just chill and spank it to the results just like with BS.
>>
File: be7fee7798c3d1f1d9d657514231d7df.png (204KB, 1799x945px) Image search: [Google]
be7fee7798c3d1f1d9d657514231d7df.png
204KB, 1799x945px
>>720876
Hbomb is a massive, self admitted failure and tool, see pic related. Although you strike me as the type that just wants to ignore everyone so you can rock back and forth hissing "jeeeeeeews" over and over in a dark room.

If anyone needed a knife in the back it was Hbomb, and he did it to himself by signing that contract and then ignoring his responsibilities.
>>
>>721001
Exactly. I'm not gonna say the contract was smart. But if you're going to do a total trust contract like that? You had better hold up your end of any bargains and ACT like someone worthy of trusting.
>>
Where da porn?
>>
>>714653
>>
He is streaming right now, go there and give him a piece of your opinion:
https://picarto.tv/Spurple
>>
>>720392
>they hired a lawyer to overview and ensure all the contracts and legalities are in order
Seems like a bit much but after this shit show I don't blame him. Looks like there's hope after all, what a time to be alive.
>>
>>716653
>>721001
>Screencaps from 8 chan
>>
>>716865
>Nougats did not file for copyright

Works are protected by copyright the moment they're created.

You just can't sue for copyright infringement under federal copyright laws until you register the copyright.
>>
What the fuck is Breeding Season? Is this the nigga that did all that kickass BroQuest art?
>>
File: 8737125676418803828.gif (102KB, 592x597px) Image search: [Google]
8737125676418803828.gif
102KB, 592x597px
Kek
>>
>>721603
Will there also be a male MC?
>>
>>721617
They're saying it'll apparently happen at the same time they introduce the pig chef. Alpha v1.04
>>
>fuzzamorous
at least the animations should be decent
>>
>>721864

The tribbing animation looks nice.
But I fear this early zeal with develop into the worst laziness and postponing.
>>
>>716768
Not that guy, but please, tell me.
>>
>>721865
But they have a product manager! Btw, can someone explain me, how actually a guy on another side of the Earth will make everyone else work in a right direction. The only way I see it is some binding punishing software to create an incentive not to be a lazy bum, but I'm not sure it exists.
>>
>>721901
Contracts, law suits, and being able to fire someone for not making a deadline. Also, is this the first time you've ever heard of people working remotely before?
>>
Not gonna lie I'm interested in this cloud meadow shit but I'm gonna wait for leak. No way that fucking jew's getting my sheckles
>>
>>721904
It's the first time I see international team of amateur porn gamedevs trying to organise themselves, or pretending to do so.
>>
Sooo, what's the engine they use now?
>>
>>721946
RPG Maker VX
>>
File: GOOBY_400x400.png (203KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
GOOBY_400x400.png
203KB, 400x400px
>>721950
RPG maker cannot provide visual tools to support UI of a farm management.
>>
5k and climbing...
>>
>>721961
>1 animation already finished
>already working on another
What is this sorcery?
>>
>>721972

I would like to believe that Hbomb was in fact ruining the game, and now that he's not involved, progress can be made.
>>
>>714653
With jews, you lose.
>>
umm... All this anti-semitism is just a meme... right? -_-'
>>
>>720599
I agree that you'd have to be an idiot to have donated to to BS, but...

>These two faggots should never be given another fucking dollar until they prove to people they are worth the fucking money.
That's exactly what S-Purple is trying to do, trying to prove that he's worth investing in. Only time will tell though.
>>
>>
>>722159
where the fuck do you think you are
>>
>>722469

kek what the fuck
>>
>>722469
Wow, he did trace it.
>>
>>721946
Unity
>>
>>722469
Simply epic
>>
Can anyone post the kala patreon picture?
>>
>>721891
Game kickstarter failed.
Some time later game suddenly closes and project lead says they are getting sued by the artist, for no reason, that the artist has ruined it all for everyone, etc.
Later artist posts a reply on his dA that he didn't get paid the 10k he was owned for some months of work on that crap indie game, and that the lead is a jackass.
>>
>>721901
Contract work, you don't work you don't get paid, you don't work enough hours/month you get fired, it's that easy, as because of the contract the employees get literally no benefits.
>>
File: 119wjdw.jpg (41KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
119wjdw.jpg
41KB, 569x428px
Who do you guys think is right?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10790421
>>
>>724017
Hbomb is a lazy asshole who thought he can get tons of money for no effort (and he was right).
S-purple is a greedy asshole who thought that he should be the one in charge of everything so he lied to people and finally decided to make his own project before BS implodes.
>>
File: ayy.png (449KB, 1246x1174px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
449KB, 1246x1174px
>>715034
this is the only just opinion in the matter
i pirated breeding season and ill probably pirate his new game to see if its any better
>>
>>715034
Wasn't that picture used moments before Homer's apparent brilliance bites him in the ass?
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.