[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YordleQuest: NSFW edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 15

File: bandle51.png (113KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
bandle51.png
113KB, 700x700px
You were an average Yordle living in Bandle City, after your parents kicked you out for being of no significance, you decided you'd become somebody.

After a number of trials and tribulations knocking you about, you ended up accidentally teleporting to The Summoner's Rift, in which you got kidnapped by an evil(?) Yordle sorceror and are now forced to serve as his 'minion'.

Now, after pledging yourself begrudgingly to his service, you were given a sort of regalia.
You asked what the Xs on the top and bottom was...
>>
File: poof.png (272KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
poof.png
272KB, 1000x1000px
>>699856
The Yordle snaps his finger, and the Xs on your uniform begin to glow, growing hotter and hotter.

Then a snap.

Both articles, barring your scarf and belt it explodes outwards, making you more or less nude.

Trying to comprehend what just happened, you -

>Ask him why he put that kind of thing on the uniform.
>Stand there awkwardly
>Cover yourself up
>>
>>699869
>Ask him why he put that kind of thing on the uniform.
>>
>>699869
>Ask him why he put that kind of thing in the uniform
>In your mind plan his defeat
>>
File: bandle52.png (113KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
bandle52.png
113KB, 700x700px
>>699875
>>699885

>You ask him why he put that kind of thing on the uniform

"Why, it's for shock value! If your enemy attacks you, you simply trick them into thinking that you exploded! It's the perfect defense mechanism, I assure you.

Standing there in shock yourself, you manage to mutter out,
"C-can I get a new set of clothes then? I'm kind of nude here..."

At that, he shakes his head. " I thought you'd ask me for such a thing, underling. That's why, I enchanted the uniform to regenerate every day. That way, this mechanism can be used repeatedly!."

He then cackles maniacally. Leaving you to your own devices. Also still more or less nude.

>Ask him what he plans on doing
>Ask him how you can help
>Try and find something to cover yourself up - preferrably without pissing him off.
>>
>>699906
>Ask him what he plans on doing
>Try and find something to cover yourself up - preferrably without pissing him off.
>>
>>699906
>Ask him how you can help
>>
>>699906
>ask him what he plans on doing
>>
File: bandle53.png (108KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
bandle53.png
108KB, 700x700px
>>699931
>>699910
Don't doublevote, guys.

>Ask him what he plans on doing.

You ask the Yordle as his cackling ends,
"What do you plan on doing, and what are you doing in Summoner's Rift? I thought you'd be down there on the battlefield if you were summoned for the usual stuff..."

He turns around and beckons you, his eyes narrowing
"I'm here to do some RESEARCH. And it just so happens, that today's a good day to do just that. Seeing as the roster today entail most of the candidates I require."

He does a dramatic gesture with his gauntlets
"I will send you out as a distraction, and CAPTURE some of these candidates, using you as BAIT. And seeing as the uniform's function already been activated, what better time than now?"

>Accept your lot in life as bootybait for some unknown monstrocity of the Rift.
>Tackle him?
>Ask him for something else, maybe to defend yourself with.
>>
>>700012
My apologies was uncertain of what to choose.
>Ask him for something else, mabye to defend yourself with.
>>
>>700012
>Tackle him!

He's a mage, not a fighter. What's he gonna do, cast a spell while you pummel him in the face?
>>
>>700034
Cast that weird doomspell he has?
>>
>>700012

Inquire if he has anything else that might keep you from meeting a grisly fate and then:

>>Accept your lot in life as bootybait
>>
>>700037
You mean his R? Pff, that thing's been nerfed to hell and back. It's shit now beyond being a weaker, long-ranged version of Garen's ult.

Also, I'd like to imagine the Tackle option will end up like a sexy version of Poppy's E.
>>
>>700045
You have convinced me, I will change my orginal decision, to your decision but if this gets us killed.
*pouts*
>>
>>700051
Can't stoppy the Poppy, anon. Just accept it and see where it takes us.
>>
>>700051
Due to anon being anon I actually don't know which one of your vote was which.
>>
>>700068
Me and anon over here>>700057
Are voting to channel our inner poppy and attempt to tackle him and hopefully beat the shit out of him without dying horribly in the process.
>>
>>700073
I'm gonna assume your vote was the first one.
>>
>>700078
oh yeah my vote was the first one
>>
File: bandle54.png (128KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
bandle54.png
128KB, 700x700px
>Tackle Him!

You decide, despite you previous episodes of kitten strength, to try and tackle him to the ground, in hopes of incapacitating him? Who knows. You remember the propaganda posters of Poppy, and her massive strength. And how she charged people into walls.

Channeling that knowledge, you set yourself up to run headfirst into the Yordle. Because you had enough of this demeaning shit.

As you take the first running step, you find yourself levitating.
He's levitating you.
With his magic hands

Maybe you're fucked, maybe not. Let's hope for the latter.
He's simply looking at you with his usual scowl, you can't tell if he's angry or... Whatever it might be that he's feeling.

>Try to plead with him to let you go.
>Tell him it was a prank
>Just apologize.

[spoiler]Also I'm more or less out of time now, I keep getting called up for errands and it's starting to piss me off. Most likely I'll be continuing this next week, around the same time. Keep an eye out for it, if you want.
https://mimicp.tumblr.com[/spoiler]
>>
>>700102
aaaand I forgot spoiler doesn't work on /aco/.
>>
>>700102
>Tell him it was a prank

Well that was...an experience, I guess?
>>
>>700102
>>700102
>Try to plead with him to let you go
>>
>>700102
>Just apoligize
Tell him that your sorry, that recently you have been through a few thing's that the average yordle probably hasn't. Attempting to battle a krug freaking out when you accidently entered the bright yellow ball and well being degraded has put you on edge and you just want to try to be more than your average mook yordle and also that you want to live.
>>
>>700102
>Tell him it was a prank
It was just a prank bro!
>>
>>700102
Just apologize meekly.
>>
>>700102
Tell him it was a "prank" then mime sucking on a dick. Maybe you can seduce him into letting you go.
>>
Well, that was a short thread. Will the OP be using this one again for the next session? Threads here last longer than on the larger boards, but not as long as /qst/ threads.
>>
In the long run, it's better to have one long thread than two short ones.
>>
>>706945
Lack of time. I run these once a week for around three hours.
>>
>>707055
I meant as a reason to keep this thread around, so all its potential space doesn't go to waste.

Threads can last a pretty long time here. One or two more bumps ought to do it.
>>
Came here looking for Bang Quest and instead found this. Did not expect Yordle Quest to be here.
>>
>>711122
it was always intended to have nsfw content in it,
>>
>>712129
I guess I'm just stupid, which is nothing new.
>>
>>713716
Mimic likes his shortstacks... at least if his other adventures are to be taken into account.
>>
So Mimic when ya pickin this up again? We've kept the thread warm for you.
>>
>>715831
Later today. so in about 6-7 hours time. I usually put out a notice on tumblr before I start.
>>
>>715868
When will we find out that we were already a demon

>you feel it too.... Don't you?
>>
ayyy its up
>>
File: bandle55.png (129KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
bandle55.png
129KB, 700x700px
>>700102
>Mime sucking a dick
>You may be a mook, but you're not a whore. Ol mammy and pappy yordle would be disappointed if you were.

Well, more than they already are, anyway.

>You tell him it was a prank

"I-it was a joke! I was actually trying to... uh.. Give you a hug! That's what it was, you like hugs, right? I mean, we're Yordles, it's a given-"

His eyes blaze for a moment, glaring the room in a whitish yellow.

"I. Do NOT. Like hugs." He spits each word out towards you, as he walks closer to you each word, each step.

"Remember that." He drops the magical hold on you, letting you crumple to the floor in a heap of limbs and booty.
>>
Welp i guess that leaves that option out of trying to hurt him....
>>
File: bandle56.png (84KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
bandle56.png
84KB, 700x700px
>>716517
After spending the rest of the afternoon, and the night in his tower, the evil(?) Yordle takes you out of his tower, binding your hands behind your back and later, your feet.

Bringing you to a clearing quite far from his tower, he ties you to a wooden post, and mutters some arcane words at you. You have no idea what he said, or what he did, but you feel kind of funny. But apart from that, you don't feel anything else.

As the Yordle walks off into the treeline to God knows where, you ruminate on how you even ended up in this situation. Maybe you should've gotten married early like your parents kept egging you to. Or maybe you shouldn't have attacked that Krug like an idiot, or maybe, you shouldn't have gotten overly curious.

But for all you know, you at least still have this suspicious vial of black liquid you picked out of the garbage can back in Bandle City.

How did you keep it on you all this time? Who knows, it may be best left to the imagination.

A sudden noise up ahead snaps you back to reality. It sounds like crunching of boots, but you're not sure what that entails for you.

The Yordle did say you were going to be bait,
Regardless, you're still more or less nude and you have no idea when the clothing is going to regenerate. You start to feel panicky.

>Cry out for help,
>Cry out for the Yordle to help
>Pray LOUDLY
>Sit there and look pretty?
>>
>>716571
>Try and break the vial on the rope? Even if it turns out to be just dye that means a glass shard which you can try to cut yourself out of!
>>
>>716571
>Sit there and look pretty
>>
>>716571
>Eat the rope
Or if not
>look pretty
>>
>>716571
>Cry out for help
>>
>>716582
Look pretty WHILE eating that rope. It's the only way.
>>
File: I AM GROWING SMUGGER.png (897KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
I AM GROWING SMUGGER.png
897KB, 1024x1024px
>>716602
See, i like you

You saw a clear misuse of my actions and perfected them
>>
File: bandle57.png (119KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
bandle57.png
119KB, 700x700px
>>716571
>Sit there and look pretty

You think about trying to use the vial, or chewing on the ropes. But you realize that all of your extremities are bound, and you're not flexible enough to try and bend down far enough to eat rope.

And from past experience, you're pretty sure rope tastes disgusting. You tried one before at Uncle Hemp's shop and it made you see things.

Trying to look as dolled up and pretty as possible in your current pathetic state, you realize who was approaching you.

It's Yasuo, your Idol and Husbando crush from your childhood. You forget all about your "attempt" and genuinely try to look pretty, forgetting for a moment that you're in fact, naked. Or that you're meant to be bait.

Yasuo meanwhile, stops a good few meters away from you, looking in confusion and... Disgust? Mostly confusion, you're pretty sure your husbando thinks you're beautiful.

A few minutes of awkward silence,

>GREET HIM OH MY GOSH
>Ask him why his sword is so long
>Try to warn him about the other Yordle.
>>
>>716623
>Just say that someones probably around to knock him out, describe veigar to him. And mabye ask for help. -.-
>>
>>716623
>I bet you 50 quatloos you can't cut me out of this bind in one slice. go ahead prove me wrong.
>>
>>716623
>GREET HIM OH MY GOSH

The adventures of Yasuo and his Yordle companion. The wind might always be at his side, but wind won't keep a very limited portion of him warm at night.
>>
>>716623
>Greet Him
>>
>>716623
>Greet
>>
This may seem like a random question but most of the guys have fur right?

why doesn't corki?
>>
>>716641
Manscaping.
>>
File: bandle58.png (125KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
bandle58.png
125KB, 700x700px
>>716623
>You decide to greet him before anything else

"HI, Mr Yasuo I'm your biggest fan, what brings you to this part of the rift, I mean I'm not even meant to be here, but I got captured and wow you are more handsome than I thought from all the comics and just please, sign my -"

He stops your blabbering greeting with a hand, and gestures to your body.

"Little Yordle, why're you naked?"

>Tell him what happened
>Tell him a lie, to distract him
>Tell him you're an exhibitionist.
>>
>>716648
>Tell him a lie, to distract him
>>
>>716648
>Tell him what happened

Fuck Veigar, he's a dick. He can go get nerfed again while you're busy with your Ionian husbando.
>>
>>716648
>Tell him what happened
>>
>>716648
>Tell him what happened
>>
File: bandle59.png (154KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
bandle59.png
154KB, 700x700px
>>716648
>Tell him what happened

You start explaining to Yasuo what happened, from the start to finish. At first, the other Yordle seems to do nothing, assuming that you were simply distracting him and buying time.

However, as you start to explain to Yasuo about his schemes, he releases a high pitched shriek and jumps out of the bushes. Brandishing his stick and firing off a ball of magic, turning the area dark, and pressuring your entire being with a sense of evil.
>>
File: bandle60.png (157KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
bandle60.png
157KB, 700x700px
>>716686
You stare in terror at the ball of energy headed straight towards you and Yasuo.

You start to pray to whatever powers to let this be at the very least painless.

You start to apologize to your parents when you notice Yasuo, simply grimacing.
>>
>>716693
inb4 Wind wall
>>
Welp we may or may not be screwed....pray for divine intervention? If not well we might figure it out if people do come back or not
>>
>>716693
>>716695
In before OIYA GE DUN!
>>
FACE THE WIND
>>
File: FACETHEWIND.png (158KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
FACETHEWIND.png
158KB, 700x700px
>>716693
You hear Yasuo scream,

"FACE THE WIND".

as a massive gust of wind flows out from his sword, making his usually handsome face into a crumpled windblown mess. But more importantly, one that blocks the ball of energy.

You breathe a sigh of relief.
>>
>>716703
>>716695
rip.
>>
>>716722
OOOOH, VEIGAR GONNA GET IT!
>>
>>716722
Mabye we should try to struggle out while this is happening
>>
File: bandle61.png (141KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
bandle61.png
141KB, 700x700px
>>716722
Now Yasuo has his sword drawn. Ready for any other attacks that might come his way.

You're not sure if he's simply just standing in front of you since that's where he was attacked, or if he's trying to protect you.
You're most certain it's the latter.

As the dust settles, you see that the other Yordle's nowhere to be seen. Yasuo sniffs the air a few times, and turns his head a little towards you.

"It looks like he's run off. Probably to wait for his power to come off cooldown."

He doesn't sheath his blade yet, but looks a little less on guard.

"So, I'll cut you free from there, but what you do after that is entirely up to you. I'm headed near Bandle City, so I can help you get out of the Rift and head home if you need it."

>Ask him if you can come with him
>Accept his offer and go back to Bandle City
>Ask if he shouldn't chase after that evil Yordle.
>>
>>716747
>Accept his offer and go back to bandle city?

What do you guys think?
>>
>>716751
yeah
>>
>>716747
>>
>>716747
>>
>>716747
>>
File: bandle62.png (79KB, 700x418px) Image search: [Google]
bandle62.png
79KB, 700x418px
>>716747
>Ask him if you could come with him.

After Yasuo cuts the ropes that bound you, he formally introduces himself.

"I'm Yasuo, wanderer."

You squeal like any fangirl should, even after a decade, it seems your symptoms haven't died down at all. Taking a few minutes to compose yourself, much to his confusion, you put your hands to your hips, then remember for the first time in a while that you are in fact, nude. You hurriedly cover yourself

"I-I'm Kurrige, the Yordle. Do you mind if I come with you? I kind of don't have anything to go back to in Bandle City."

Yasuo, closes his eyes, as if in thought. Then he nods.

"If you don't have a home, then you're free to travel with me. But it could get dangerous so I'll be teaching you how to defend yourself. That is the only condition you must abide by if you wish to come with me."

He hands you a set of small clothes, they look to be Shuriman children's clothes.

>Shuriman casualwear GET!
>new hairband GET!
>LEVEL UP!

>You are now level 1.
>You've advanced from Nameless MOOK, to PEASANT.

And that's all the time I have for today I'm afraid, I'll be continuing next week, as per usual.
>>
YAAAY WE ADVANCED THE STORY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdN0NXgjsn8
>>
>>716833
>spats
Oh baby!

Wait, should we wonder why Yasuo is carrying around children's clothes?
>>
>>716841
see
>Talia
>>
>>716841
A wanderer's gotta scavange
>>
>>716846
Ey op, what program do u use to draw?

I recently got a Tablet and i want to star drawing digitally.
>>
>>719029
SAI paint tool
>>
>>719189
Thanks man
>>
This thread should still be usable.
>>
dead?
>>
>>725106
Nah more like mini hiatus until saturday

Artists blog: http://mimicp.tumblr.com/
>>
>>699856
Are there any archives, please ? I went on desustorage, i find nothing.
>>
>>726971
bump, i can't find anything
>>
>>727081
>>726971
It's right there on the tumblr.

Also, it's outdated by about two - three threads.
>>
>>727427
https://yordlequest.tumblr.com/
forgot link
>>
>>727432
Where are the two/three threads ?
>>
>>727469
gone. I stopped updating the archive. But it's more or less the opening blurb about her being kidnapped.
>>
>>727576
fug, i wanted to see it. That sucks.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.