[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/swl/ Star Wars Lewd General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 126

Erotic discussion on the films, shows, books and other media. Post draw and fan-fic requests.

>Previous Thread
>>630153

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
http://pastebin.com/HRj1h7ik

>Star Wars Smut Writefriends:
http://pastebin.com/gyzekZkh

>Upcoming Releases:
http://www.swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Books, Comics, Rebels, Films, etc)
http://pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
http://www.starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy
>>
Starting off with some fan-fiction

AAYLA'S PLEASURE - by Thanatos

Aayla Secura was stunning, by any species definition the woman was beautiful, she was also one of the most revered Jedi Masters. Passing one of the meditation rooms she caught sight of her Fellow Jedi Master, Shaak Ti.

Entering the room Aayla sat down slightly awkwardly in front of Shaak Ti.

"Aayla, what have you been up to, you have a certain 'glow' about you." The other Master asked.

Aayla just smiled, getting comfortable to begin her tail.

Aayla continued, "One minute I'm running through training simulations and the next I feel him rubbing up against me - right there, a dozen Jedi masters and their clone commanders around the war table. He knew none of them could see, he began massaging my ass - right there!"

Shaak Ti laughed, "I think these clones have hidden programming!"

Aayla spread her dark blue lips in a rye smile, showing of her gleaming white teeth - rare among Twi'lek. "Anyway, I asked him to follow me through to one of the meditation rooms, too reprimand him and all."

Shaak Ti laughed, nodding her head, "Oh, sure, too reprimand him."

"I'm serious," Aayla giggled, her hand reached for her right lekku, stroking it thoughtfully as she recalled the events of twenty minutes ago. "Well, no sooner had the door sealed behind us than I felt his hands on my hips."

Shaak Ti raised an eyebrow; she doubted that was appropriate behaviour for anyone - epically a clone commander.

"Well," Aayla continued, "Suddenly his hand is flat against my stomach and his lips are by my ear. He starts whispering, telling me about how 'well equipped' he, and his men are, for 'any' task!"

Shaak Ti glanced around to make sure there was still no-one nearby. "He didn't!"

Aayla nodded.

"What did you do?"

Aayla closed her eyes, savouring the past moments, recalling the smells, the sounds of their environment, of their actions.
>>
File: 1427766208838.jpg (124KB, 850x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1427766208838.jpg
124KB, 850x1134px
>>679251
Bly rubbed his palm across the Twi'leks belly, feeling the taut muscles that rippled beneath the perfect blue skin of the Jedi. "Perhaps you would like a demonstration Ma'am?" he whispered.

The woman turned round to face the man who has touching her so inappropriately. "Ma'am? You treat me like this and still have the nerve to call me Ma'am?" the corner of Aayla's mouth curled with amusement. "Looks like I'm going to have to educate you on how we Twi'leks like to be treated."

Aayla sank to her knees, reaching for the clone trooper's armoured crotch. "Well Bly, let's see what calibre weaponry your packing?"

"Yes Ma'am," responded Bly, removing the white cod piece of his armour and unleashing his member.

Aayla smiled; still calling her Ma'am, she'd soon sort that. Her slender fingers rapped around the flaccid member of her clone commander, she could already see it was big. Dangling down the soft cock was just begging for Aayla lips, and she was eager to bring her commander to attention. Slowly she began stroking it, from hairless scrotum up to the purple helmet. She could feel his rising and swelling under her administrations, before long he was fully erect. Aayla smiled at the cock in front of her, she had been right, it was huge, bigger than any she had ever seen, thicker than any lightsaber. Bending her head forward she planted a wet kiss on the tip. She tasted the salty pre-cum, licking her lips, aware of hair thin string, trailing from her top lip to his tip. She loved the taste of cum, she lived for it. Her ultimate fantasy was to lie back hand be plastered from head to toe in spunk. A fantasy that the young padawan were all too ready to indulge her in every now and again.

>>
>>679253
Aayla ran the tip of her tongue along the full underside of Bly's member, starting at the scrotum. She then grabbed the base and began pumping the cock with her fist, on her knees she sucked the head and most of Bly's shaft into her mouth, her tongue working franticly around the bulbous purple head. Relaxing her throat muscles Aayla took another few inches of Bly into her mouth, releasing her fist from his cock she descended her blue lips still further till she was kissing his scrotum. He was huge and she could feel drool flowing from the sides of her mouth onto his balls.

Bly was enjoying his rather sloppy blowjob and was a bit perturbed when the Jedi Master raised her head of his cock. "Ma'am?" he asked in question.

Aayla looked up, locking her beautiful grey eyes onto him, "Right," she said, wiping away drool with the back of her hand. "From now on it's Babe, Slut, Whore, Slave, Fuckpeice, whatever. Don't you know anything about Twi'leks?"

Bly did know a thing or two about Twi'leks. Grapping Aayla's lekkus he slammed her head down hard onto his prick, forcing his meat down her throat before she even had time to gulp. Bly could see water welling up in Aayla's eyes as she chocked him down but he cared little. Tightening his grip on her lekku he rammed her mouth onto his prick again and again.

"You fucking like that, don't you slut?" Bly taunted. "You're just begging for me to pound into your pussy, aren't you?"

Aayla couldn't control the tears that streamed down her cheeks; somehow Bly had brought out the little cock-whore in her she had tried so hard to suppress with the Jedi training.

>>
File: tumblr_nenpnsjddg1si7s3no9_1280.jpg (162KB, 1280x827px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nenpnsjddg1si7s3no9_1280.jpg
162KB, 1280x827px
>>679259
Bly pulled Aayla off his cock, pulling her to her feet, and then tossed her onto one of the round padded circles the Jedi sat on during meditation. Aayla lay back seductively, reclining on the red felt. Crooking a knee on her back she motioned for Bly to approach with a curling index finger. She slipped a hand into her pants, touching her sodden thong. She ran her index finger along the line of her slit.

"Now," she said, raising a perfectly groomed eyebrow. "How about you give your General a demonstration of your performance and stamina?"

Bly approached, still clad in most of his armour. "Shut up whore," he responded, slapping Aayla hard across her check with the back of his glove, treating her the way he was trained to treat all the prisoners in his care. He sneered as Aayla moaned in pleasure, the red welt showing on her skin.

"Fuck me," Aayla begged, "Please, fuck me!"

Bly reach for her hips then spun her over, her face and breasts pressing into the soft red fabric of the seat. Pulling a set of restraints from his belt he cuffed Aayla's hands behind her back. With his bare hands Bly ripped open the rear of Aayla's brown, skin tight pants, exposing her pert ass to him. He ran a rough hand over the lacy dark blue thong, then pulled it aside. Her pussy was so wet he could see trails of cum seeping from it, he was sure she had cum in her panties while he had been fucking her face.

>>
File: v5N6Lkg.jpg (70KB, 671x1189px) Image search: [Google]
v5N6Lkg.jpg
70KB, 671x1189px
>>679263
Lining his prick up with her slit Bly looked on in pleasure, succulent blue labia, gleaming in their moistness, reaching under he felt the slight patch of short trimmed pubic hair above her sex. He pushed forward, spreading Aayla's nether lips with the head of his cock.

Aayla moaned in passion, he was so big she wondered if he would even be able to fit into her tight opening. Bly however wasn't concerned. With one hard thrust he pushed himself fully into Aayla, grabbing the bound woman's hips and pistoning in and out like a womprat.

"Ugh!" Aayla groaned as she was filled completely, every nerve in her body on fire sexually. "Ahhh, harder!"

Bly grunted and huffed as he thrust in and out of the stunning beauty, after a few minutes, when Aayla's pussy convulsed for the second time in orgasm he pulled out, his dick sopping wet with her juices.

She was begging him for more as Bly's fingers entered the moaning Twi'leks hole with ease, scooping out her juices he massaged them into her crack and up to her puckered blue bung.

"Wait," Aayla begged, she hadn't taken it in the ass in many years. Years ago she was regularly gangbanged but the younger padawans, taken by four of five at a time. In any orifice. She was theirs to use and abuse, a willing slave for a few hours of fun. She could still recall the time when an extremely young Obi-wan Kenobi had shot his load over her developing breasts - they were a good size even back then. She soon scooped up and devoured his seed.

>>
>>679267
No matter what scenario they were playing out Aayla was still Bly's superior and he followed her orders, retrieving her lightsaber from her belt and placing it across her mouth so she could bite down on it.

With one hand Bly positioned his cock against Aayla's rosebud, the other yanked hard on her lekku, using them like reigns as he mercilessly pushed forward, despite the resistance. Aayla let out a muffled cry as the member that barley fit in her sex was inserted into her tightest of openings. Then she began bucking her ass onto Bly's pick as he withdrew it fully and thrust into her again.

"No!" Shaak Ti exclaimed, her hands in her pants, fondling her clit as Aayla told her the tale.

"God, Shaak Ti, I just fucking loved it." the blue creature smiled. "He reached under me and did my clit while he fucked me and I couldn't even move, and when I came… I came harder than I ever had before," Aayla admitted, standing and swaggering toward the seated Shaak Ti, swaying her ass seductively. She leaned down toward her fellow Jedi master, her lips brushing Shaak Ti's cheek. "Do you want to know what he did then?" Aayla whispered barely audibly. Shaak Ti nodded, still touching herself.

Aayla bent down further, nibbling on Shaak Ti's earlobe before whispering, "He shot this huge load in my ass."

>>
File: 3GJW7Hk.jpg (111KB, 620x736px) Image search: [Google]
3GJW7Hk.jpg
111KB, 620x736px
>>679270

Bly looked down at the slumped form of Aayla as he pulled his shrivelling cock out of her used anus with a wet plop. Around the rim of her stretched hole, cum from his monster load trickled out and down her thighs, staining her trousers.

Moving over to the corner while she recovered, Bly lifted the hidden recording device and typed in a code, transmitting the feed, unbeknownst to Aayla, across the galaxy to all the troops under their command. Across a dozen or more worlds Bly's troops were suddenly rewarded with a holo-film of their Commander treating their General like a little whore, and then sodomizing her on camera while she begged for 'More!' and for him to fuck her 'Harder!'

Shaak Ti couldn't believe what she was hearing. So turned on by the blue-skinned goddess' confession, she felt herself approach climax.

Straightening, Aayla pulled down her pants as she stood in front of Shaak Ti, her pussy at mouth level. Shaak Ti could see she hadn't bothered to put her panties back on.

"Want to feel?" Aayla asked, smiling. "A lot of it ran down my legs but there's still a bunch up there, I can feel it."

Shaak Ti did want to feel. Reaching under Aayla's pussy Shaak Ti's index finger found the Twi'leks bung. Her asshole was still really soft and gooey. Shaak Ti's first finger slipped in almost be accident, she added a second and then put in a third one when Aayla begged her to. Shaak Ti didn't know what to do then, suddenly aware of the situation.
>>
>>679272
Aayla pressed her pussy lips to Shaak Ti's mouth and told her to eat her while Shaak Ti fucked her ass with her fingers. Aayla came hard, sweet girl-cum drenching Shaak Ti's face in a sticky mess.

Shaak Ti was pretty hot by this time, aching to be fucked by anyone or anything. Aayla knew it because she dropped to her knees, reaching into Shaak Ti's pants and slipped a finger into the Jedi's slit. She could feel how wet Shaak Ti was getting and pretty soon she was down there sucking on her pussy, nuzzling her nose into the tuft of white pubic hair.

Pushing her down flat on the seat, Aayla removed Shaak Ti's pants so she could get full access. Her tongue traced lines around the Jedi's most intimate area, paying a lot of attention to her dark red asshole. Soon Aayla was licking Shaak Ti's asshole hard as she plowed her pussy with two fingers. Removing her index and middle finger from Shaak Ti's sex, Aayla worked her fingers slowly up the Master's rectum.

Aayla turned sharply, as she heard a noise from the corner. "Bariss," she said calmly. "I know you're there."

Shyly the cloaked figure revealed herself. "Aayla…I'm sorry. I wasn't spying…I…"
>>
>>679275
"Yes you were," replied Aayla sternly, her fingers still up Shaak Ti's ass. The Twi'lek smiled however then said, "You want to join us, don't you?"

Bariss was taken aback; she didn't know what to say.

Pretty soon Bariss was pretty much screaming for either of the Masters to do her in the ass. She nibbled Aayla's clit and flicked it real fast with her tongue, and then she sucked it hard and was rewarded by Shaak Ti spreading her asshole with three fingers.

After a time the three beautiful Jedi lay naked, drenched in sweat and cum on the floor. Bariss grinned at Aayla. "I think liking it in the ass must be a Jedi tradition."

Aayla smiled, licking cum smeared lips with Bariss and savouring the taste of the other two women on her lips.

"I wonder if there are any clone troops around," Shaak asked mischievously.

THE END
>>
wew lad
That was good.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
And that's all I got for the ones that I've yet to see here
>>
File: 1450657973827.jpg (269KB, 627x886px) Image search: [Google]
1450657973827.jpg
269KB, 627x886px
>>
Close your eyes
>>
>>679259
Man, I love that pic. Something about a girl wearing everything but a shirt.
>>
Is there any reads on ashoka and Darth Vader
>>
File: 1455580078459.jpg (109KB, 720x615px) Image search: [Google]
1455580078459.jpg
109KB, 720x615px
>>
File: 1449362825393.png (980KB, 941x963px) Image search: [Google]
1449362825393.png
980KB, 941x963px
>>683052
>>
File: 1454995426566.jpg (197KB, 742x972px) Image search: [Google]
1454995426566.jpg
197KB, 742x972px
>>683054
>>
File: 1455036081813.jpg (65KB, 724x1103px) Image search: [Google]
1455036081813.jpg
65KB, 724x1103px
>>683056
>>
File: 1455042121360.jpg (99KB, 545x820px) Image search: [Google]
1455042121360.jpg
99KB, 545x820px
>>683058
>>
File: 1455147677650.png (239KB, 966x666px) Image search: [Google]
1455147677650.png
239KB, 966x666px
>>683059
>>
File: 1456234718208.jpg (535KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1456234718208.jpg
535KB, 1920x1200px
>>683063
>>
File: 1461972625230.png (853KB, 1734x1174px) Image search: [Google]
1461972625230.png
853KB, 1734x1174px
>>683066
this is all of my ahsoka, as you can see i desperately need more
>>
>>683068
I'm here to help.
>>
File: Offworldtrooper0018.jpg (327KB, 1135x851px) Image search: [Google]
Offworldtrooper0018.jpg
327KB, 1135x851px
>>
>>
>>
File: Offworldtrooper0044.jpg (708KB, 1129x1501px) Image search: [Google]
Offworldtrooper0044.jpg
708KB, 1129x1501px
>>
File: 1454920761991.jpg (243KB, 1519x838px) Image search: [Google]
1454920761991.jpg
243KB, 1519x838px
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1457068279388.jpg (66KB, 445x841px) Image search: [Google]
1457068279388.jpg
66KB, 445x841px
And now for something completely different.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: Offworldtrooper0035.jpg (407KB, 852x1135px) Image search: [Google]
Offworldtrooper0035.jpg
407KB, 852x1135px
>>
>>683140
you the best
>>
>>
>>683158
Hey, I aim to please.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>682255
>Is there any reads on ashoka and Darth Vader
Nary a bit. Hell, there isn't even any anakin/ahsoka worth a jar of cold piss
>>
>>
>>
Just curious, anyone ever do roleplay with their OCs? I haven't had a lewd RP partner in some time.
>>
>>
>fic of Aayla confirming that Twi'leks are all horny girls
Where is that from, Tailheads? Is it from Shabby's forum that I didn't get into?
>>
>>685352
what
>>
>>685142
As often as I can. Never enough good RP, lewd or otherwise.
>>
>>685142
>>685370

Tell me about your OCs. Am making my own for fanfic but RP would probably be more awesome.
>>
>>685352
>>685364
Yes it's from the forum.
>>
>>684558
looks like some kind of twi'lek goblin hybrid
>>
>>685142
I'm involved in a TOR-era Edge of the Empire game, which is going really well. Though my character is almost offensively prudish, so isn't exactly ERP material.
>>
Where is more shaak-ti fanfiction?
>>
File: ZeaybdM.png (3MB, 1080x1819px) Image search: [Google]
ZeaybdM.png
3MB, 1080x1819px
>>
>>
>>685378
I have a few across a couple time periods, though my favorite is probably a GCW-era twi'lek smuggler who poses as a cantina dancer to avoid drawing (the wrong kind of) attention to herself. I'm never averse to making more, though. It's how I came to have so many OCs in the first place.
>>
File: img56805d5e33f6f.jpg (137KB, 570x855px) Image search: [Google]
img56805d5e33f6f.jpg
137KB, 570x855px
>>
File: tumblr_o9v6yqT0ZB1sarj0uo1_1280.png (141KB, 521x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9v6yqT0ZB1sarj0uo1_1280.png
141KB, 521x800px
Have a lewd twilek, /aco/
>>
Honestly my favorites are evil padme and Evil ahsoka
>>
File: 94361822ce7e6aba48b37ab0c41a88b2.jpg (795KB, 736x1100px) Image search: [Google]
94361822ce7e6aba48b37ab0c41a88b2.jpg
795KB, 736x1100px
>>687741

noice
>>
File: EmpressAmidala.jpg (136KB, 656x864px) Image search: [Google]
EmpressAmidala.jpg
136KB, 656x864px
>>689813

This empress (evil?) padme is top tier. I can dig it
>>
Shall I post smut?
>>
Thanks honestly she should of been evil 691079
>>
>>691535
Sure, why the hell not?
>>
Is any thing of empress ashokll
>>
>>685142
Where would you even look for decent Star Wars ERP? I mean, SWTOR is an option, but there's gotta be something better.
>>
File: Twee.jpg (40KB, 640x485px) Image search: [Google]
Twee.jpg
40KB, 640x485px
>>695583

I was on House Eros for a bit and people would put up requests for it as a fandom, with canons and OCs. I didn't have much luck with the people I wrote with. But that's my experience.
>>
>>695583
Could always try the /soc/ crowd
>>
>>699697
>>695583
There's usually an erp thread up based around flist.
>>
Are there any decent twi'lek stories that DON'T involve rape, slavery or bimbo shit?
I'm having difficulty finding any
>>
>>701526
http://pastebin.com/1z2JeGxM
Well, I wrote this for another Twi'lek thread,

You may like it, you may not.
There's none of that stuff you mentioned but it is a bit lewd and centers around a free young twi'lek dancer [spoiler]whose head tendrils grow really long.[/spoiler]
>>
>>701933
0/10, no tentacle action
>>
File: 4268c605bdd70711d9604ccbeff25552.jpg (283KB, 1200x936px) Image search: [Google]
4268c605bdd70711d9604ccbeff25552.jpg
283KB, 1200x936px
>>692982
Forgot to check, thanks.

Instinct by Jade_Max

If she’d been human, he’d have hurt her.
Not intentionally, but because he’d had no more experience than she; no more control.

They’d been sparring late one night, much as they usually did, when she’d told him, somewhat sharply, that he needed to take a little down time and relax. He’d responded in kind, accusing her of working just as hard and tirelessly as he. She’d defending herself with her status as a Jedi, comparing it to his as a clone and he’d been unable to resist baiting her as he’d flashed a feral smile, daring her to make him relax.
It had been intended as a tease and came out as a taunt; a challenge.

She had pounced upon it; literally.
One moment they’d been standing near the edge of the mat, the next, she’d tackled him, slamming him into the wall with her eyes shining with intent. The chevrons on her montrals were dark, darker than he’d ever seen before but he’d had no time to note more than that as her mouth had landed upon his. Her sharp teeth nipped his lower lip and he growled in response, flipping her around to pin her against the wall.

She’d bucked against him, fighting his grip even as she’d kissed him soundly, her hands pushing and pulling, as if to get closer but seeking control in the process.

He hadn’t released her as he followed her lead, biting her back and making her growl much like he had, pinning her to the wall with his body. She’d writhed, trying to throw him back even as one hand dug almost painfully into the back of his neck. In response, he’d grabbed both of her hands and forcefully pinned them beside her head, tugging his face back to stare at her. For his efforts, he’d suffered the sting of her razor sharp teeth against his shoulder.
>>
>>702032
Brilliant blue eyes had blazed up at him, arousal and want mixed with the need to dominate. Yet, behind it, he saw the spark of challenge and excitement; the acceptance and anticipation. He was what she wanted and she was finally going to have him.

He was fighting her, taking control; and she loved every moment.
Predators by nature, fierce fighters, and he knew from what she’d told him of her people’s history, they valued strength above all else; here was the most primal manifestation of that. She wanted him and was making it know; he was forced into revealing that he wanted her just as much.

Words had no place between them and she arched back off the wall, sending him backwards but a pace before he practically body slammed her back into the hard surface. She let out another growl, one that could have been his name even as she wrapped her legs about his hips. Aligning her body with his in an intimate mockery of what she really wanted, she rubbed herself against him to dispel all doubt as to her intent.

His mouth had been harsh on hers, her teeth drawing blood against his lips as they’d cut in with the ferocity of his kiss. His hands jerked hers upwards, making her gasp, before he pinned them together above her head. She’d let out a sound of frustration and pleasure, arching her back to present him with her still covered breasts and sweep of her lekku.

With one hand having been necessary to hold her in place and the other keeping hers pinned, he’d improvised, thinking on his feet, and dragged her forward into his body, bowing her backwards to suckle her through her top.

The pure domination of the act had been enough to spur her to the next level and he’d been engulfed with a Force image of his body pumping within hers that was so vivid, so real, he’d pressed her back to the wall and shifted the hand holding her in place. He’d torn her leggings; she’d proved surprisingly dexterous and pulled his down with her feet.
>>
>>702033
He’d been able to smell her arousal, to feel it against his skin; to feel her pulsing in anticipation and desire.
It was what had brought them to now.

To his lips on the tip of her lekku, sucking on the sensitive tip in a fashion that drove her wild in his embrace, her body aligning itself to his for final possession. To the thrusting of his hips as he’d entered her forcefully, too far caught in their rough advances to think of tenderness; to the bowing of her body as it accepted the hard penetration of his, clasping him tightly and drawing him deeper.

He was too involved in sensation and the power struggle to give consideration to the face she was as much a virgin as he. If she’d have been human, he’d have hurt her.

But she wasn’t and he didn’t.

There was no resistance to his control as she arched under him and let loose a keen of satisfaction and triumph. A keen he stifled with one hand even as he withdrew from her tight passage and thrust back forward again.
Even here she fought him, struggling to match him, to take back the dominant stance. To take control of the frantic mating and gain the upper hand.

He wouldn’t let her.

With a growl he withdrew from her, spun her swiftly against the wall and pinned her there once more with his body. Using both hands, he angled her hips and slammed back into her welcoming warmth, the very weight of his body pinning her front to the wall.

Unable to do more than writhe and moan, she was forced to submit to his dominance, her hands clenching and unclenching into fists as she struggled to push back against his intimate, dominant invasion. She met and welcomed his thrust, her body drawing his ever deeper, embracing it, tightening to signal her pleasures even as his warned of imminent release. Bending forward, he placed his lips on the back of her head, where her montrals met her lekku, and bit down.

She screamed.
>>
File: fdf2355b3405e5402896ef3b8f923523.jpg (111KB, 900x1333px) Image search: [Google]
fdf2355b3405e5402896ef3b8f923523.jpg
111KB, 900x1333px
>>702036
Her whole body convulsed, clamping down on his within her even as she arched forcefully back into him. He couldn’t move, the throbbing of her body, the vice-like grip of her inner walls having caught and held him, the very pressure making him groan as he thrust his hips forward once more against hers, finding his release in the violence of hers.

Silence reigned in the aftermath, their harsh breathing echoing within the training salle, he tilted his head forward to rest his forehead against the back of hers, feeling her shudder, her inner walls convulsing once more as his breath feathered across her sensitized montrals.

He shifted his grip, still unable to withdraw from her tightly clamped channel, nuzzling her neck as he pushed the lekku that hung down her back out of the way. The feel of her was incredible, absorbing, and he had no desire to move from his current position ever again.

If he died in that moment, he would have died a happy man.

“Rex.”

Hearing her murmur his name so gently after the violence of their mating, feeling her grasp his hands and draw them upwards, to curl them around her breasts as she continued to shudder in his arms was as satisfying as it was perplexing.

He’d dreamed of her often of late and never, not once, had he imagined it would be like this.

He nuzzled her neck, brushing a kiss along the base as another tremor shook her, her body still holding his prisoner. So tight was the embrace of her body that he was still hard within her, a willing captive to the aftermath of her passions.
>>
File: b82bd13c77769a8d6d5abda4d4b30878.png (934KB, 1041x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b82bd13c77769a8d6d5abda4d4b30878.png
934KB, 1041x1000px
>>702039
“I’m not hurting you, am I?”

“No.”

“I didn’t hurt you, did I?”

The question was unexpected. “I think I should be asking you that.”

She laughed, her breath hitching as her body continued to hold his captive, the very motion squeezing him and making him groan. “Don’t laugh.”

“Sorry.” She sounded far from contrite. “Are you relaxed, Captain?”

It was his turn to laugh at her coy comment and she shifted on his lap, her body still holding his captive; an adaptation, no doubt, left over from their time as pack creatures. An adaptation he found as frustrating as it was arousing. Her body wanted his, instincts aside, and refused to relinquish it. Intentional or not, it was an ego boost.

He ran his hands up and down her body, over the soft cloth and wished it was skin. “A good workout is always relaxing, Commander,” he teased her, nipping her neck. “Are you relaxed?”
She shuddered again, her hands squeezing his against her breasts, and he took that as his answer as her body finally slackened enough to release his.

Backing off, he withdrew from her on a hiss; his was all ready for another round but, as this had been their first time together, he wasn’t sure if that was wise. She’d surprised and shocked him, forcing him to react rather than plan and what had erupted between them had been wholly unexpected and humbling.

Not to mention all consuming.
>>
>>702041
He didn’t know if she even wanted to do it again; he certainly did.

Releasing her, he lowered her to the ground as her forehead touched the wall. He could feel her trembling, still recovering, and slipped his arms about her waist, drawing her back into his embrace. She came willingly, leaning against him completely and he knew she wouldn’t miss the fact he was hard again – still?

“Ahsoka?”

“Hmm?”

He took a chance. “Next time,” he lifted one hand to her chin, tilting it back so she could look at him over her shoulder and she turned in his arms, wrapping hers about his neck, “remind me to pin you to the floor so we can do this face to face.”
She smiled at his words.

Next time.

“Is it too soon for next time?”

His lips kicked into a half smile as he backed off, shucked his leggings completely and tossed them aside. Naked from the waist down, he was quick to divest himself of his shirt, taking up a stance she knew well from their sparring matches. Naked sparring was a new twist, but Ahsoka followed his lead, her movement confident as his eyes darkened to nearly black upon seeing her completely naked for the first time.
>>
>>702044
“It’s never too soon.”

“Then let’s get this right, Rex,” she returned, her voice a purr of anticipation as she fell into a stance across from him, thrilled with the idea of what was to come. Her blood hummed with anticipation and the fundamental instincts that had driven her the first time. She wanted more. “Only this time, I think I want to pin you.”

Rex made a beckoning motion with his fingers, catching her as she spun in and deflecting her initial attack. Fast, furious, they spun until they dropped back to the mat, rolling to see who would get the upper hand.

Intimately aligned as he pinned her once again, he thrust into her body with a deliberate stroke as he held her prone once more. Bending his head to her ear, his breath feathered across it and her montrals, making her convulse from the stimulation. Dominant, almost arrogant, he knew the triggers to her instinctual reactions; he was a fast learner.

“You’re welcome to try.”

Trying, Ahsoka discovered, was nearly as fun as succeeding.

fin
>>
>have over 20 commissioned images
>not yet ready to share them

Being shy is suffering.
>>
>>702416
There's no reason to be shy, you're an anon. Nobody will recognize you on other threads.
>>
>>702416
What's the problem with sharing them? How could they possibly be traced to you in any way? Do you have a very recognizable OC involved? Are you literally the only man alive who waifus that character?
Being anon is a wonderful thing, anon. Nobody'll know if you do, and you'll make probably more than a few folks days that much brighter
>>
File: sabinetuaahsoka.jpg (279KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sabinetuaahsoka.jpg
279KB, 1500x1000px
I drew quite of few of Star Wars - being a big fan myself. Mind if I share my stuff here too ... ?
>>
>>704480
First one
>>
javascript:quote('704558')
Anonymity - is wonderful when you do something that you know it's not right - and not to be afraid of being punished after. Clean like baby's tear drop.
Example of the beautifulness of the anonymity : Several masked people raped a woman at night. The victim could not recognize any of them because all of them wore masks. One of them is a family man with kids and good job, respectful member of the community. It is so good that no one saw him or recognize him - no harm has been done!

Of course this case has nothing to do with you in person - and I'm not aiming to you in person - simply because you are anonymous ! Beautiful !
>>
>>704584
I guess it then begs the question, then: if you've a lewd OC, why would you be embarrassed to admit comissioning pornography thereof? It's kind of the point, innit?
>>
>>704781
Because I play in an MMO and I do not want to be known as that whore outside a specific friend group.
>>
>>704794
Ah. I see. You've done that, then. I question why you've done this, but I can see the problem
>>
>>704889
I am not a clever person.

However, I am also not hard to find, I just am not sure friend group two visits 4chan.
>>
>>704908
Do it. They show their power level too if they bring it up. And besides, as long as you stay anon, you have plausible deniability.
>>
File: 4874924.jpg (268KB, 1048x1600px) Image search: [Google]
4874924.jpg
268KB, 1048x1600px
>>704926
Yeah, fuck it, why not. Already posted one before.
>>
>>
File: Asari & Twi'lek.jpg (905KB, 1111x812px) Image search: [Google]
Asari & Twi'lek.jpg
905KB, 1111x812px
>>
Y'know, I see a lot of barisoka futa stuff with futa!bariss, but hardly any futa!ahsoka, and that's a shsme, because it would be good
>>
File: Evanyell-306392-Rough_loving.jpg (107KB, 1280x936px) Image search: [Google]
Evanyell-306392-Rough_loving.jpg
107KB, 1280x936px
>barely any Sith pureblood porn

This is a disgrace.

I'm not talking about the thread, just the r34 in general.
>>
>>707521
More people should play the mmo in general.
>>
>>707000
>Futa
>Good
>Ever
>>
ganodi from a while ago
>>
File: togruta sketch.jpg (302KB, 1247x2213px) Image search: [Google]
togruta sketch.jpg
302KB, 1247x2213px
sketch I did at work a while ago
>>
File: 1453735911451.png (439KB, 1000x620px) Image search: [Google]
1453735911451.png
439KB, 1000x620px
anyone got any good Nautolan r34? I only have these two images here
>>
File: 1455141267025.jpg (139KB, 800x1421px) Image search: [Google]
1455141267025.jpg
139KB, 800x1421px
>>709600
>>
File: Jmv2w.jpg (314KB, 980x1470px) Image search: [Google]
Jmv2w.jpg
314KB, 980x1470px
>>
File: 1468367269813.jpg (3MB, 4844x2550px) Image search: [Google]
1468367269813.jpg
3MB, 4844x2550px
>>
>>
File: 1457351043978.jpg (955KB, 1800x1222px) Image search: [Google]
1457351043978.jpg
955KB, 1800x1222px
>>
So. Any drawfriends working on something now that Ezra's new look is known? I feel like EzraXSabine pairings should be a lot more popular now.
>>
File: 1456940760.png (767KB, 1280x816px) Image search: [Google]
1456940760.png
767KB, 1280x816px
>>679278
>>679275
>>679272
>>679270
>>679267
>>679263
>>679259
>>679253
>>679251
>Clone on Twi'lek

hawt
>>
>>715062
Sabine is supposed to have a bigger role in the next season. Cannot wait.
>>
File: sabhera-1.jpg (174KB, 714x1033px) Image search: [Google]
sabhera-1.jpg
174KB, 714x1033px
Definitely gonna have to look at Sabine's new look some more.
>>
File: 1465107607455.jpg (408KB, 1280x766px) Image search: [Google]
1465107607455.jpg
408KB, 1280x766px
I need to draw this character some time
>>
>>717534
Who drew this? I need moar of their work
>>
File: 1463513644453.jpg (43KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1463513644453.jpg
43KB, 640x960px
>>714834
>>717534
Damn, I love this artwork.
>>
>>718376
Hey tails, how far have you gotten on that fic you're writing?
>>
Bump to save
>>
Live
>>
>>
File: 1465849734511.png (195KB, 552x844px) Image search: [Google]
1465849734511.png
195KB, 552x844px
Thread's dead guys.

Get some tasteful flowers ready for the service.
>>
>>707000
You got any of that futa barrisoka to post?
>>
>>717534
>carpet matches the drapes
Huh... Never underestimate an artist's attention to detail I guess!
>>
File: d77c44a62477102714b35cf7d598ab6e.jpg (389KB, 1832x903px) Image search: [Google]
d77c44a62477102714b35cf7d598ab6e.jpg
389KB, 1832x903px
>>695583
I'm probably going to get 200% smacked for even mentioning this but hear me out.

Second Life.

Most folk see it as nothing but a place to get cheap cybersex and a place to troll, but in truth there are thousands of well established communities on its soil. It's kinda tricky to get used to at first, but once folk realize that anything you can think of, can be made? Possibilities are limitless. Since... 2006? 2008? There have been a megaton of Star Wars themed sims (3D regions on 252x252 meter dimensions with a 4,000 meter height cap, object wise. AKA People can make some highly elaborate builds, and even link sims together for greater. I've seen Tatooine, Coruscant, Nar Shaddaa,Yavin IV, Byss, etc), the downside(?) is that they're ALL player ran, so you're gonna find your tyrants, and you're gonna find your gems.

The exact same goes for the roleplaying experience. I've done SWRP on SL for years, I've had tons of enjoyable experiences both sexual and non-sexual, it all genuinely depends on whom you encounter, like any other environment, you know? Of course, the exact same could be said for not only the quality of avatars people use, but the sex poses as well. Time was, people only animated shoddy sex poses that were laughable at best.These days, folks have actually thrown in some legit effort with talent in making poses that rival most 3D porn animators; not to mention some have gone as far as to do mocap for their sex engines. It's.. kind of crazy. Object and environment wise, you can find just about anything, from ships to walkers, blasters, armors, sabers etc. Another downside is, /because/ this is all player ran, and there's a market to be made (since people have to pay to keep sims up), you have to shell out some cash if you wanna make and have high quality shit. Granted, you can find freebies and the like still, of varying quality. Some freebie weapons I've found are better than weapons I've had to pay for. It all depends on where you look.
>>
>>728785
TL;DR - Second Life is a half-decent RP environment,but takes some getting used to. Much more creative freedom is allowed than SWTOR, but that's all I know for 3D environments.

Text wise, I'd look at the places others have suggested, there's always a fair group of lewd SWRP folk running their own games or otherwise using forums for roleplay.
>>
>>706750

For the love of hell, someone has to have the full version of this dammit. ! ! !
>>
>>712835
I've always had a question about this. It seems like the slave leia outfit is super hyped up in TV and stuff as like the Ultimate Nerd Fantasy. what's up with that? what's the big deal? I get the basic "slave outfit" appeal, it has a bikini top, etc. but why is it such a big deal? is it just because she's a very popular character?
>>
>>729791
First (probably) immensely sexualized female most guys around 30 now saw. Thus...
>>
>>728786
Never would've thought to look there. Then again, most of the people I've ever picked up in Second Life have been either sub-literate or only wanted to ERP "for the story" whatever the hell that means. I guess I hung around the wrong sims.
>>
>>729791
Probably a combination of popularity, creators' love of referencing other works, it's rather efficient look that doesn't piss off the censors while at the same time very much communicating that it's a slave outfit, and what >>730591 said.

Also i think the outfit mostly shows up in star wars content so it's pretty fucking easy to use it as the reference for how sex slaves are dressed in the setting.
>>
File: 90abb6b3f31ea611b8e41d023e01a23b.jpg (508KB, 822x1107px) Image search: [Google]
90abb6b3f31ea611b8e41d023e01a23b.jpg
508KB, 822x1107px
Dead thread, gonna post some Clone x Zeltron action with Cody and Fives. Enjoy.

The Bachelor Party

As far as bachelor parties went, the night had started off tame enough; Fives had arranged it at Rex's request, dragging Cody away to a high classed club, The Zeltron Zumba, in an area of town that none of the clones normally frequented for drinks and entertainment. Zeltrons, Fives had told Rex with a knowing leer, were far more open to 'this kind of thing' than other species, including Twi'leks.

Echo, Rex, Hardcase, Bly, Wolffe, Jesse and Kix rounded out the party and ensured he'd gone. A.. Bachelor Party, Fives had called it - though Fives, Rex and Bly were hardly bachelors - and a tradition he couldn't escape.

They'd collected Cody in a beat up speeder that Rex offhandedly mentioned General Skywalker had upgraded and modified to handle better. That should have been his first clue that things were going to go sideways; anything involving Rex's General never went according to plan.

A night to remember, Fives had claimed when Cody'd voiced his concerns; it was a night he'd only later remember in snatches and dreams.

A night never to be repeated.

Arriving at The Zeltron Zumba, the clones had been escorted through the main lounge into a private room. A round of drinks was immediately served. Rex, as First Brother offered a toast lost in much clinking of glasses, the shots promptly tossed back.

Here, with every fantasy at their finger tips, bottomless drinks, a blank tab and an excuse, the men removed their ranks for the night and were just that; men.
Men who had never sampled half of the drinks on the menu and who decided starting from the top of the list and working their way down was a good idea; each starting with the first letter of his name.
>>
File: 6656fc6f303646e37d019ce6d12af57c.jpg (822KB, 1110x1300px) Image search: [Google]
6656fc6f303646e37d019ce6d12af57c.jpg
822KB, 1110x1300px
>>735803
Forgot to add, this was made by the same author as the last story I posted, Jade_Max. Credit where it's due.

Men who decided that one of each dish on the menu was a must.
Men who had never been exposed to Zeltron females - except Fives and Echo.

Unknown to all but Fives and Echo, pheromones assaulted their senses the moment they stepped within the club. Battering subtlety against resistance, implanting suggestions of wickedness as they whispered of dark desires and uninhibited adventure, they beckoned the men to temptation. Illicit promises wrapped in scantily clad packages that strutted into the private lounge for the show almost an hour after they'd arrived, striking mirror image poses on opposite sides of the small stage, hands lined up perfectly on the single pole between them.

Veils draped every part of their forms, from head to toe, leaving only their eyes and hair free. See through, but for the fact they wore many of them, the men could see the women were mauve skinned and identical in all aspects except for their hair - one black, the other white. Giving their attention to the stage with Jesse's sharp whistle of appreciation, as drunk on the alcohol as much as the metabolic stimulus of the women's interest, they waited with intense anticipation.

Music began to play, a slow, heavy, heady beat that spoke of bedroom pleasures as the women writhed, sensuously sliding across the floor as they gyrated their hips and shoulders in identical patterns; mirror images of harem women dancing for their master.

Women trained for pleasures and sin... and craving carnal fulfillment.

Cloying, enticing, the heady scents of musk and desire filled the room as Cody was dragged towards the stage. Wolffe and Rex bodily hauled him into a chair near the front, Bly having long ago slapped an orange band to indicate him the groom around his arm. Fives slipped him another drink, which he promptly threw back, as the stage show continued, riveted by the action.
>>
>>735807
Another drink appeared in his hand as the first veil was removed, a single, identical tug on each knot; a slip of fabric and a flutter of cloth and the dance of a thousand veils had begun.

From that point on, things became a blur.

Veil after veil was removed, the women undressed one another, always in unison and always as if using a mirror, the veils sailing out over the men as shapely legs were exposed, a glimpse of flat, lightly muscled stomachs; rounded hips; the swell of breasts over tightly laced but tiny brassieres. Slowly, they released the pole, side stepping, turning in unison with the heavy, thrumming beat, their eyes locked on Cody.

Hands touched as they took one step down from the stage. Unspoken, Echo and Fives moved to assist, unconsciously mirroring one another and adding another dynamic to the show.
Cody shifted in his seat, already mesmerized and painfully aroused - for all he normally preferred his women a little more… vert, he couldn't help but be enticed and entranced. The mirror images approached in unison, sliding down to sit in his lap, identical weights, their breasts pressing together and against his chest as, to his shock, their lips met in a light, teasing kiss.

Their heads turned, pressing identically soft kisses to the edges of his mouth with their cheeks pressed together; kisses of promise and seduction.

Coyly pulling back, they separated, rising once more together, identical veils left behind on Cody's legs, revealing identical thongs lovingly bracketed by toned, smooth cheeks. Bending at the waist directly before him, they touched chests again, turning their heads as their hands reached up to undo the knots with the same sharp little tug.
>>
File: triplehex-397821-Nyni.jpg (250KB, 1013x1800px) Image search: [Google]
triplehex-397821-Nyni.jpg
250KB, 1013x1800px
>>735815
The veils slid across their skin with deliberate purpose, revealing inch after inch of bare, curved flesh, catching on erect nipples barely hidden by tight scraps of fabric before dropping down before his eyes and obscuring his view. He was rock hard as he reached up and pulled the veil from his face, his brain addled and muddled from drink and pheromones, uncaring that his brothers could see.

This time when the women turned, extending their hands to him in identical poses, Cody went, his friends hollering and clapping, making a ribald comment or two as they, too, succumbed to the heady mixture of hedonistic freedoms.

Veils flew, more dancers joined the party, mingling with the men as the twins pulled Fives up on stage with them and Cody.

The feel of cool flesh on his heated skin. Lips touching his, emerald eyes flashing with fire, desire and mischief. Bare skin against his chest; puckered nipples hard points within softness against his unforgiving muscle.
Reticent hooks; the tearing of cloth. Soft, large globes pouring through his fingers; hard numbs of erect flesh digging into his palms.

Knowing hands down his pants; lips on his aching cock. A smile of satisfaction and flashing promise; anticipation
Being eased into a chair and lifting his gaze, his eyes widening with surprise at the image across from him as the women worked in tandem, Fives sitting in an identical posture to his. It was like watching a mirror as the women controlled the pace, straddling the men backwards, hands identically placed on their knees, close enough the crown of their heads would touch when they leaned forward.

The feel of the synthflesh being rolled down his shaft; watching as Fives received the same treatment with the same motions; the same firm touch of an experienced lover. Then warmth; pressure; the haven of the female form. Her hands on his; wrapping them around her breasts at the same time her body double had Fives grasp hers.
>>
>>735818
It was like watching himself getting slowly fucked by the dancer.

Incredibly erotic; illicit.
He needed a mirror for his bedroom.
Maybe two.

The dancers gyrated, impaling themselves on the hard, rigid cocks to the beat of the music, the song nearly drowning out the efforts of their friends with the rest of the bachelor party.
Cody couldn't tear his eyes from Fives, seeing himself in the other man, passive participants to the show, objects. Props to be used and discarded; he couldn't countenance it.
Growling, Cody squeezed the dancer's breasts, leaning forward to press a hot, open mouthed kiss to the back of her neck. Across from him, Fives did the same, deliberately copying his movements, keeping the show a mirror image; enjoying it as much as he was. Bucking their hips, the chairs shifted closer together.

Once.

Twice.

The third time, the women were within touching distance, closing it immediately, their lips locking together once more as they continued to ride the engorged cocks between their thighs. Soft hands left the larger rough ones of the clones as they still, even now, reached out with identical moves to grasp one another's breasts in one hand, the other slipping down to where they rode the men. They touched themselves, moaning, their eyes half lidded, movements matched and incredibly sexy, almost languid, rubbing both themselves and the shafts pistoning evenly within their bodies in counterpoint before grasping the balls of their men turned sex toys.

Fives leaned forward, and this time Cody matched his move, their grins nearly identically feral as they slid their hands, open and firmly, down over the dancer's bodies to grasp their hips, and, in almost the same move and moment, took firm control.
>>
>>735819
Their surprised exclamation would later be crystal clear in his memory as he'd shoved his aching cock as far as it would go into her tight internal muscles, her body flexing to accommodate him as he sat himself to the hilt. Both women wore identical expression of rapture as he and Fives forced them back upright, taking their hands in theirs and spreading them wide as the dancers planted their feet to increase the angle of penetration.
Still in unison, Cody's gaze locked on the image across from him, the fantasy complete, the haze of combination of pheromones and alcohol urging him onwards. Fives' eyes flashed in approval, catching his, and together the brothers lifted their hips to pound their cocks into the waiting, eager bodies of the undulating women.

The music rose to a fevered pitch, Cody and Fives unconsciously matching the pace, planting their own feet with growls that were lost to the pulsing beat, the symmetry of the dancers lost when the one riding Fives suddenly threw her head back with a keen of rapture a heartbeat before the other one.

It was enough, Cody's head tilting forward, his hips thrusting with abandon with shallow rapid strokes into the pulsating tight core, his eyes locked with Fives as they hurtled over the edge of passion. Cody's eyes finally closed, losing sight of his brother and the other panting dancer, slumping with his forehead against the base of the dancer's neck.

It was the last clear memory he had of the evening save one; Fives eyes gleaming with satisfaction and delight before wickedly suggesting they 'do the mirror' again sometime - and his own enthusiastic agreement.

Fin
>>
>>683068
I love this outfit so much.
>>
File: 1445294139860.jpg (371KB, 632x936px) Image search: [Google]
1445294139860.jpg
371KB, 632x936px
>>
>>739311
I love this sort of nudity.
>>
I'll dump a few Oola.
>>
>>
>>
File: 1377777022650.jpg (224KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1377777022650.jpg
224KB, 800x1132px
>>
File: 1390743100692.png (579KB, 950x615px) Image search: [Google]
1390743100692.png
579KB, 950x615px
>>
File: 1398033651522.jpg (105KB, 1024x565px) Image search: [Google]
1398033651522.jpg
105KB, 1024x565px
>>
>>679232
is there anything of Aphra from the Vader comic? didn't see a single thing on paheal.
>>
>>739695
Then check hentaifoundry or rule34.xxx. they sometimes have more stuff than paheal.
>>
>>683161
Ooo
This one's a keeper
>>
>>741080
nothing

goddamn that's a shame
>>
Why isn't there more [spoiler]Grievous?[/spoiler]
>>
>>741981
Girl Grievous with no cybernetics aside, I just can't see her being the sort to just take it from behind that submissively and not having her extra arms be up to something is just a complete waste.
>>
>>679232
most for lewd writing?
>>
>no stormtroopers

Gosh.
>>
does anyone have more chiss? i got blue fever
>>
male or female, it doesn't matter. preferably interspecies.
>>
>>
>>
>>
Requests?
>>
>>750926
More characters in humiliating slave outfits.
>>
>>750926
More Barriss/Ahsoka stuff would be nice. Especially if it's cute.
>>
>>750929
Hmmmm yes yes...goood.
>>
>>750926
homosexual chiss!bottom interspecies
>>
>>750926
Anakin/ahsoka stuff. Preferably sweet/cuddly, even better for first time. Anakin/padme/ahsoka is also great if you're down for that
>>
>>751462
padawan fucking is heresy.
>>
>>751569
So is everything else this thread likes
>>
>>751669
padawan fucking is super heresy
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Needs more purple girls
>>
Why is the Star Wars lewd scene so... slow? Sure we have a lot of good stuff, but the only time we ever really had a constant and decent flow of new images was during the Clone Wars with Ahsoka.

Shabby is getting slow in his old age. The artist who used to do all the Ahsoka and Barriss stuff seems to have moved on. Miravi, arguably the best porn artist I've ever seen, stopped doing Star Wars.

I mean, shit, it's one of the biggest and most popular franchises out there, and you can check the R34 pages every week and maybe get a few subpar images and weak 3Dfu shots. Hell, not that I don't appreciate his stuff, but it's why Shabby releases are even a big deal. He's the big fish of a small pond. He still can't draw nips and pussies properly to this day.
>>
>>756435
>why don't more people pay money to commission art of the stuff I want to see?
Gee anon, you know what would fix this problem?
>>
File: honorable12.jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
honorable12.jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
>>756553
This guy. This guy right here.
>>
>>756553

Fuck that, I don't pay for porn, not when there are people who draw it for fun and because they are passionate about the series they draw. But if you feel that strongly about it, well, you also know what you could do? (Aside from calling me a cheap faggot for not doing something I never suggested?)
>>
>>756553
that's literally not what was being talked about
>>
star whores
>>
>>759329
That implies that people are getting paid. This thread is more just sluts.
>>
>>755130
Wish she was my sister~
>>
Hey folks, I've got an idea: how about making some requests over at the/efg/ thread and posting them here to get the content flowing a little more?
>>
>>750926
If you write fanfiction, a smutmance between Shaak Ti and Ahsoka would be nice
Thread posts: 204
Thread images: 126

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.