[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TG/Rule 63/Genderbending Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 102

File: h4.png (3MB, 4482x1731px) Image search: [Google]
h4.png
3MB, 4482x1731px
Drawfags and Writtefags welcomed as always!

Avoid futa and crossdressing
/d/ TG Thread

>>>/d/6731860
>>
File: Batman villains tg.png (3MB, 2936x2296px) Image search: [Google]
Batman villains tg.png
3MB, 2936x2296px
>>486970
Also my friends, I am a huge fan of Rule 63, but I feel that it has been an unecessary amount of it on these threads, that aren't even NSFW.

I would like to invite you to try to spin it into a transformation story.

Pic related is a good example of what I am talking about.
>>
>>486970
So what about we make this thread more transformation focused?
>>
File: hguy5_by_themightfenek-d9xrsub.png (3MB, 4482x1731px) Image search: [Google]
hguy5_by_themightfenek-d9xrsub.png
3MB, 4482x1731px
>>486989
>>
File: harem guy 2.png (3MB, 5118x1622px) Image search: [Google]
harem guy 2.png
3MB, 5118x1622px
>>486991
>>
File: TG that I got on TG.png (188KB, 1196x1200px) Image search: [Google]
TG that I got on TG.png
188KB, 1196x1200px
>>486994
>>
File: TG TG 2.png (72KB, 1225x581px) Image search: [Google]
TG TG 2.png
72KB, 1225x581px
>>486998
>>
File: Justice High 2.png (586KB, 1312x2736px) Image search: [Google]
Justice High 2.png
586KB, 1312x2736px
>>487000
Also, a friend of mine is working on a short story about Justice High - pic related - where Batmite turn the Justie League on high school girls because something that he read on a doujin.

Anyone has any sugestion, anything that they would like to read on it?

Characters? Conflicts? Plots? We are still disussing these things, and would be great to create something with the rest of /aco/. I might draw fanart of it later to go with the story.
>>
>>487010
Also, here are some questions:

About TG stories and comics, what are your:

> Favorite scenario: school/fantasy kingdom/at a company...

>Favorite archetype of character: shy, dominant, bimbo, highschool girl, secretarie, amazon, princess, queen...

>Favorite Type of Change: magic, science, "realistic".

>Any other fetishes that you would like to add to a story? What is the kind of thing that you loves, but you think that its rare?
>>
>>487021
And also:

>> What is your least favorite scenario?

>>Which archetype of character you dislike? Be it "pre transformation" or "post transformation".

>>Least favorite Type of Change

>>What is that thing that makes you drop a story, or at least roll your eyes? You can't say Identity Death, because it is easily polemic.
>>
>>487010
I was forgetting, here is a link for the eralier start of Justice High.

http://sta.sh/0iy32ndzt29

So far almost nothing tho.
>>
File: 1459723285330.jpg (1MB, 1000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1459723285330.jpg
1MB, 1000x2000px
>>
File: 1459574832257.jpg (1MB, 1425x3500px) Image search: [Google]
1459574832257.jpg
1MB, 1425x3500px
>>486970
>>
>>487031
>What is that thing that makes you drop a story, or at least roll your eyes? You can't say Identity Death, because it is easily polemic.
Self-insertion is the worst. Anything written for trannies rather than normal people who like the idea of forced transformation. Identity death is perfectly fine (and hot), just overdone.
>>
File: true_broad_by_cluedog-d9xgcdd tg.jpg (766KB, 1024x4528px) Image search: [Google]
true_broad_by_cluedog-d9xgcdd tg.jpg
766KB, 1024x4528px
>>487801
Self insertion is a little of a problem for me too when its obvious wish fulfilment for trans people, I don't feel very well fapping for hopes and dreams of other people.

That said, a lot of the people who produce good content on this fetish has their gender issues and still are able to make good fap material.

Pic related for example is a fucking boss.

With identity death...well, while I find it hot, it kind of gets a bad taste on my mouth. I prefer mind changes and influences along with the transformation, but I like the characters to keep their memmories.
>>
>>487887
IMO good identity death is more about the journey than the destination. It really does it for me when the author focuses on the panic that comes with feeling your identity slip away, but when it's just "POOF I'm someone else" it feels a little pointless.
>>
>>488099
>them the author makes more 10 charpters telling the life of a random girl.
>>
>>487010
Personally, I'd prefer it be only Batman who has memories of reality before Batmite's tampering, and a slowburn denial of enjoyment of her situation.
>>
>>487887
Keep your memories, but reality necessitates you act differently, lest you want what has changed to go sour.
Having the whole world change around your gender always got me going. Like, your room now has girl shit ... the like. Your history is different etc. But also just random changes.

The problem with this fetish is that it's really, really hard to maintain your suspension disbelief.
>>
>>487010
>>487034
>>488860
Well nigga I think that FIRST and foremost you has to think on the CONFLICT.

What is driving Batman's motivation? Which kind of situation he will have to face as a schoolgirl? The conflict is the most important part foi the story.

I kind of don't know what you can do with it thom
>>
>>487887
>I don't feel very well fapping for hopes and dreams of other people.
just the failure of those hopes, that's what makes them good
>>
>>488860

I think that was the case in the original thread. Batman knows the world is changed because Batmite allows him to.

If people here are serious about writing this there has to be some sort of purpose behind Bruce's action's, like >>488860 said. I think new Batman would be pissed off at Batmite at first, then realize he has to play by Batmite's rules and show him that Batman could still kick ass no matter what gender or age he is.

As for the main plot Batman could interact with the rest of the transformed DC heroes during class and maybe battle the villains after school or during breaks. For extra challenges Batmite could occasionally pop in and conjure a new foe for Batman and the League to fight, which could allow for tentacles or other fetish things (IE Mind controlling Starro tentacles or Crazed sexbot Brainiac). If we wanted to get really crazy we could have the Joker realize the world is wrong too, which could cause him to start gathering the rouges. Damn this story has a lot of potential, and I haven't even thought up how the rouges would change.
>>
>>487801
Blatant self inserts are the worst but there are a few examples of decent self insert stories. This story, for one, is pretty well written. That said the majority of authors who write self inserts are god awful.
http://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=14317043258638393

I also can't stand identity death because I don't find the idea of someone's personality breaking or fading away erotic. It's a massive boner killer for me. Doesn't help that most authors write the character struggling to keep their sense of self. Too much nope for me.
>>
>>487021
>>487031
>Favorite scenario
Card/Video game where the players apparances are constantly in flux.

>Favorite Type of Change:
Realistic, but the catalyst could be magic or science

>Any other fetishes that you would like to add to a story?
Bimbofication

>What is the kind of thing that you love but you think that its rare?
Any scenario where the MC enjoys the change without becoming mind broken. Finding stories like this are a massive pain.

A brutal, forced change where a generic MC becomes a generic whore.

>>What is that thing that makes you drop a story, or at least roll your eyes? You can't say Identity Death, because it is easily polemic.
If an author tries to write a character talking dirty but only uses word like "fuck hole" and "dick warmer".
>>
>>489507
>Identity deaths are a turn off.
Same here. It seems a little too manipulative on the reader and author's parts. I'm always seeing Superman swapped to a basic chick that wants to lean on Batman's hunky shoulder. No one taught her that she needs a man in the past hour. And she can still tear through houses and continents. Let her keep that confidence or integrity at least. We can add a running gag of Lois questioning her sexuality. She reminds herself that she loves the personality and character of Clark Kent rather than him just being a tall hunk from space.

I may not read too many of these stories, but redundant scenarios don't quite attract me to the good content.
>>
>>487010
>Supergal
Super busty

>Flash
Toned, slim and mostly flat but good hips. Redhead because Wally.

>Aquagirl
Either weirdo who talks with fish, Luna Lovegood style, or prideful "queem of atlantis" ojou-sama. I would go with the second one.
>>
File: TG GIFF.gif (3MB, 370x246px) Image search: [Google]
TG GIFF.gif
3MB, 370x246px
>>
File: bleach_by_themightfenek-d92iv3i.png (295KB, 780x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bleach_by_themightfenek-d92iv3i.png
295KB, 780x1000px
>>487010
Hey, I'm said writer guy!

So, after some brainstorming, we may have come to a number of interesting concepts such as:

>1. Batgirl is the only one completely aware of the situation at hand, yet slowly finds herself becoming lost in her new persona the more she becomes accustomed to her new world and friends. Of course, she would have some new memories as well.

>2. The former Justice League start off as normal high schoolers until...I dunno, event happens and they're awarded superpowers! And so begins the greatest team of magical girls the world has ever seen! The others may not remember zilch about the old world, but are still aware of their classic adventures through Batgirl's stories and their local comics shop.

>3. Remember when I said Batgirl was the only one completely aware. I lied. Yandere!Jokeress does, too, and she isn't letting go of Batgirl or this wondrously cutthroat high school setting.

So......further thoughts? Suggestions? Perhaps anything in terms of villains, events, or genderbent female heroes?
>>
>>490375
Claire Kent as Brenda's best friend, who works on her parent's farm.
J'onn J'onzz as the foreign exchange student Hino Rei.

...Katawa Shoujo with Doom Patrol.
>>
>>490375
Hum...if Batgirl already has her gadgets like this imply >>487010

I think that would be good to make all of them already start with their powers, but keeping them secret.

Halley Jordan could for example have a Green Lantern ringue, but think that it is just a regular ring.

Superlass keep a secret from everyone that she has super powers.

Aquagirl knows that she is royalty and act as such.

Going full meta with them reading comics about them could be good but seems hard. lol you would probably like American Ultra from Grant Morisson and Multiversity from DC. Its all about DC heroes using comics to fight an enemy that infect worlds using comics.

Anyway seems interesting. Do you plan on adding any lewd NSFW parts?
>>
>>490509
Not so sure about them already having powers, since that'd sort of take the fun away out of them discovering them.

Though...I might not mind Halley Jordan or, say, Jane Stewart having a Green Lantern ring without knowing what it's for before it starts working.

As for lewd NSFW parts...probably not, honestly. Call me a prude, but I'm a little squeamish with doing them, though I suppose I could still imply such activities.
>>
>>490470
Also, I'm liking these ideas! Please define the Katawa Shoujo part, though.
>>
>>487021
>>487031

> Favorite Scenario:
School/or large scale company depending on age of the people being affected

>Favorite Type of Change:
Viral/STD and slow

>Any other fetishes that you would like to add to a story?
Degradation of character

>What is the kind of thing that you love but you think that its rare?
When the MC has a choice for a cure but is unable to resist their urges ie: knowing if they have sex they will be stuck as they are, then deluding them selves with thoughts like "blow jobs don't count" until they are riding a dick thinking just as long as he doesn't finish inside I'm good... Just a little bit closer...

Identity death

>>What is that thing that makes you drop a story, or at least roll your eyes? Wish fulfillment. It's better when they don't enjoy the change
>>
God, I can't stand identity death.

Always reminds me vividly of a TG story I read years ago. The main character goes to a magic school and was cursed to change back and forth between genders. Which is normally hot, but his girl form regarded herself as a separate person and had a completely different personality that everyone liked better. And everytime he tried to cure himself he would be stopped, by his female self, by kids who bullied him, by his friends, even his family. And all they would say in explanation is that she's so much better than him he should be glad to die to keep her in the world. Even the AUTHOR was on board with that.

God, I never even finished reading it, I could see where it was going 3/4's through. Closest that I've ever come to developing a phobia of a fictional situation.
>>
File: Hanako_.png (451KB, 791x594px) Image search: [Google]
Hanako_.png
451KB, 791x594px
>>490669
That was more of a joke, which I didn't realize I wanted.
Google it.
>>
>>490987
I know it was probably a joke, but that doesn't make me want it even less! I'm all for a superhero group becoming a group of moe schoolgirls~!

Though...what may happen to the Suicide Squad?
>>
>>486970
>>486989
>>486991
>>486994
the lack of smut for this and their single target sexuality is a fucking crime

i'd rather watch a guy deal with his entire friend group getting turned into girls and him having to try and pick than the harem thing i guess
>>
>>490974
The thing is, you will never forget that story. Thats the type of shitty story that will always just sort of pop up in your mind and just kill your mood at random.
>>
>>491105
What kind of smut would you like?
>>
File: Boobed 2.gif (132KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Boobed 2.gif
132KB, 480x320px
Writefag du Time-Travel here. Good news and bad news.

Good news: Finally REALLY back to normal around here. The person who was sick is now no longer sick and has started working again, which means I get some time to myself when I'm home where I can write smut. Finally.

Bad news: I'm stopping the time-travel story. It's been way too long and I've lost interest. Also fuck writing time travel in general but whatevs.

ANYWHO, I'm now open to more writing prompts because I'd like to make a TG story I could actually finish. So feel free throw a few prompts my way. Just know I'm not going to do fanfic stuff, and I'm DEFINITELY not going to do time-travel stuff.
>>
File: Theseus's Cruiseship.png (214KB, 2184x344px) Image search: [Google]
Theseus's Cruiseship.png
214KB, 2184x344px
>>491333
The Theseus cruiseship story was abandoned, and I'd love to see it continued, or a similar premise to be taken. It was moving a bit fast for my liking, and appear to enjoy going through at a more lax pace post TGTF from the time travel story
>>
File: SOMA.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
SOMA.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>491355

I was thinking that it could have SOMA elements at play as a plot twist later on, when the MC's consciousness is copied back to his now healed body, leaving behind an android pondering its own identity after its' experiences. Maybe have the MC before being uplifted to AI form be dismissive of AIs or androids, and have sympathy passed on to the human form, which intervenes preventing the AI body from being wiped for apparent "Malfunction". There's plenty of ways you could go with it.
>>
>>490375
Those are all pretty good ideas dude. I think that Bruce should spend her first days trying to figure out what changed while trying not to draw attention to herself, true Batman style. Like she walks around Justice High finding each of the transformed League members and writing them all down in a notebook or something. Maybe Joker could find out about the changed world by having someone steal the notebook.

Anyway, whats your end goal for this? Is Batman going to eventually become OK with being a girl or is Batmite going to get bored and just fix everything?
Also is the main plot just Batman trying to rebuild the league in the high school, slice of life style, or are there going to be fights with super villains?
>>
>>491355
>>491360
That's an interesting idea for an ending. Would be really funny if the MC and his AI body start a relationship but I'm not sure if that fits the narrative you've written so far.
>>
>>491404
That could be adequate, given that the time the AI consciousness has spent alongside parts and mental protocols created resulted in a new personality altogether. Maybe have the mind swapped back be a copy removed from all the mental protocols installed to assist in job function.
I had a great image of the MC immediately after the consciousness copy back to his original body, where in a rage he tries to attack his human body, but finds himself unable to do so due to the 1st law of Robotics, confirming he isn't human before being emergency shut off by someone else. Have it take place at the end of the second act of the story, where the MC has delved into femininity due to body/part modification and firmware updates but has rejected it on the verge of a breakthrough of enjoying their status/role.
Thus creating more internal conflict, once the MC realizes they can't just "Go Back".

But I'm just throwing around ways it could go. I've thought of versions of this story which end in identity death as the MC is turned into a bimbo Gynoid, addicted to the euphoric response activated upon following an order, and ever further by being used as a gynoid should. Having his name changed to something more appealing to guests on the ship, and having it censored with any attempt to say it properly,
>>
>>491355
>>491360
>>491427

Seems like you guys are already on that. :p

I'm not a huge fan of treading on someone else's work, so if I go that way I'll probably start over with something new. Maybe take elements of the prompt and put it in a different setting like a post-cyberpunk hospital or a resort on a paradise planet.
>>
>>491440
All three were me, hehe.
I'm just an idea fellow. I tend to overthink these sorts of things.
>>
>>491333
What kind of thing do you like on the stories mate? Say to us that I can sugest a prompt based on it.
>>
>>491478

In terms of the actual transformation I can go either fast or slow, as long as it isn't instant.

Settings wise I've been on an urban fantasy kick though I'm also a huge fan of cyberpunk and post-cyberpunk (the idealistic, less edgy version of the genre.)

Not a fan of identity death. I know some people like it, but it's not my cup of tea. Half the fun is the character having to deal with their transformation, even if the world around them has changed to fit their new gender.

...Aaaalso in to f/f when it comes to actual sex stuff... though mostly it's because I have an aversion to all things dick (gasp.) So yeah, I won't be writing futa stuff either. >_>

Not that I'm incapable or unwilling to write romance/sex involving men. I just have my preferences, y'know.
>>
>>491499
If you're in the mood for urban fantasy and cyberpunk, why not do something with Shadowrun?

Maybe something involving a middle management wage-slave getting involved with magical shenanigans that changes him into a woman and forces him/her to become a Shadowrunner?
>>
>>491427
That's a kickass idea dude. That could lead to the now conscious MC having to reconscile with the AI version of himself, which could lead to a friendship or cuddles between them. I don't know if it would fit in the story but I just like the soft stuff.
Not so sure about the bimbo gynoid though. I'm not a fan of identity death unless there is either enough build up to it or the MC willingly goes through with it. I'm not sure if TTWf's story calls for it because I haven't read it yet but I wouldn't be opposed to it if it isn't too sudden or malicious.

I'm actually planning 2 TG stories based off of the games Trapquest and Arena from Tfgamesite. I have a rough outline planned out for the Trapquest story but I'm open to feedback if anyone is interested.
>>
>>491427
I had a different idea on how that story could end. The guy gets transferred to his original body completely fine, but after getting back home he finds out that was the most enjoyable experience he had. So at that point he either A: goes back to the cruise ship to work as a bimbo drone during the trip or B: lives a double life as a sex bot prostitute.

Your idea is good too though.
>>
>>491538

I'd have to familiarize myself with Shadowrun first.

I know, ironic. A fan of urban fantasy and cyberpunk who hasn't read a book or played a session in the setting before. Don't judge me. >_>
>>
>>491565
I fucking love he second idea. Willing transformation that the MC can control is 10/10 in my book. There are barely any stories like it and the only comic I know that features it is BSB's The Girls who Dance at the Chapel series. That said I think this idea would work well as a completely different story. The concepts above are a more fitting end than this one.
>>
>>491557
Yeah, the identity death Scaroused me when I thought of it.
>>
File: 1459315385005.jpg (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1459315385005.jpg
1MB, 1200x1600px
>>491600
I'd be happy with a separate story as long as the premise is still similar (conscience transfered to a robot body, starts off androgynous and slowly transforms/upgrades to feminine, guy transfers back to his human body). I like the idea of him going through this unwillingly, but comes back later on willingly. The robot part is also why I like the cruise ship story.
>>
File: prom tg by fn.png (3MB, 622x3362px) Image search: [Google]
prom tg by fn.png
3MB, 622x3362px
>>491499
Based on what you said, I have a sugestion.

>Some years on the future, wealth people are able to spend some time on virtual reality games and chats, uing somes vaatrs as their bodies.
>MC out of curiosity decides to infiltrate a server dedicated to lesbians. To do so, he disguises his avatar with some kind os hacking or code, so he would fit amon the other women on the server.
>This server looks like a very glamurous pub, and all of the girls are obivously extremelly attractive.
>MC tries to flirt with one girl, without sucess, for his bad luck she is a programer too, and noticed that there was something wrong with his avatar/code, and report him to the Mod.
>The Mod acts like the owner of the bar, and strips MC down of his false appreance to reveal his real male avatar under it.

Here is when the fun begin.

>Instead of reporting him for breaking the contract to participate on this server, the Mod and some of the other girls decides to let him get out...if he handle them his avatar code, and allow them to play with his body a little. MC hates it, but reluctantly accepts.
>The girls them play a game, where each one get the opportunitty to alter his appereance or manneirism, they change his sex, play with the size of his boobs and hips, and with his clothes and hair. All the time playfully teasing him, yep sexually teasing him too.
>They them let him go, but invite him to show up another time so they can have more "fun" with him.

cont
>>
File: prom tg by fn 2.png (2MB, 622x2260px) Image search: [Google]
prom tg by fn 2.png
2MB, 622x2260px
>>491864

>Out of virtual reality MC is unsure, he felt humilated but maybe those girls will give something if he visits them again. After some days his sexual frustration wins over him and he decides to go back at that server.
>There one of the girls from the last time is surprised to see him there, but is fine with it because MC pratically let her transform him into her dream girl and do everything that she wants with him. So here we have some lewd/sex scenes if you want it.
>As the days go, MC start doing the same with the other girls of the server. He is changed a lot by different people, one day he is an idol japanese girl, other he is a redhead cheerleader, on other a black catgirl, busty blonde maid, milf classy socialitte...the possibilities are limitless...
>While MC is unsure and reluctant the first times, saying to himself that it will be "just one more time", as times passes he start enjoying it. Not only that, he even starts role-playing with their fantasies.
>After some time he is accpeted as some sort of "mascot" of that server and pratically everyone there had been with him at least one time.
>Story can end with him asking them, or bringing with him, some of his friends, so they can become the "new girls".

What you think about it?
>>
File: putin_pie_by_cluedog-d79b01f tg.jpg (390KB, 3480x882px) Image search: [Google]
putin_pie_by_cluedog-d79b01f tg.jpg
390KB, 3480x882px
>>491871
Here are some tips for world building:

- It is important to follow a contract when you participate on server, some servers allow just some kind of people on it, and breaking this rule is a serious thing. Why? For example some servers only allow children, it also helps to avoid trolls and scan artists.

- Giving the code of your avatar for another person is very rare, because it let them have absolute control over your appereance, also you can only use it if you know a little about hacking the security system. But once you knows how to do it, it is easy.

- While messing with other person avatar you cant change their minds or force them to do anything, BUT you can shape their bodies at will, change the way that they move, their manneirisms, and also can even add an accent to them.

I also have some ideas, prompts for other stories, but these are no necessarily sugestions for you because they are a little more complex and already have an endgame in mind...I might post them later.
>>
>>490375
Hi! I was the one who reunited most of what is written here >>487010

I am so fucking hyped that someone is actually writting it.

I will give my two cents.

Personally I would find it funnier if the characters started more or less with their memmories, and with time the mind changing started to kick in, but just the heroes. It creates funnier reactions with more charcaters than just Batman, I think that girl Super would react diferently than girl Bats or girl Flash. Imagine Wonder reacting to the fact that Batgirl is giving him a boner?

Make some slow mind changes until he end of the first days. It could end with them being totally replaced by their female selves, mind merging or not even that, just female manneirism and hobbies. You can choose.

>Perhaps anything in terms of villains, events, or genderbent female heroes?

Catboy as some "badboy of the school" that dress all on leather that likes to steal things, for example. Alexa Luthor can have a long flowing red hair, and get it all cut by acident at the end of the story, ar maybe she has been using a wig all the time.

On the other way, while the heroes start to get more teenage girl-like, their world goes on the opposite way, It gets more like a comic book/magical girl show, the villains go from relativelly normal high school characters on an anime, to almost as insane/powerful as they are on the comics, forcing the Justice High League to take them down, but in such an over the top way that you can still maintain the comical element.

Like Alexa Luthor sending a giant pink robot to chase Supergirl inside of the school.
>>
>>491904
Cont

>>490634
>I might not mind Halley Jordan or, say, Jane Stewart having a Green Lantern ring without knowing what it's for before it starts working.

What about making the Green Lanters all cheerleaders? Make them wear green uniforms, and make their heroes costumes resemble a cheerleader uniform too.

There are probably so many human Lanterns that you can make a team out of them.

>Haley Jordan is the preppy valley girl captain of the team, with a hearth of gold and always speak on the wrong time.
>Gardner is the rebelious tomboy that was pressioned to join the team just because Haley couldnt one time.
>Kayla is the black haired artistic type.
>Jane Stewart is the sarcastic one.
>Baz...exist I guess.
>Alane Scott is an older ex-team member that is on college now, but sometimes appear to say hi.

>>491036
>Though...what may happen to the Suicide Squad?

School delinquents that to avoid detention, must do some dirty work for principal Amanda Waller.
>>
>>491909
Looking back, I think that its better to make just the 7 main componentes tsunami of JL remember, while the other characters don't.
>>
>>491880

On a whole it's interesting and something I might go with. Some details would probably be different here and there, of course, but it's a concept that piques my interest.

At the same time, I'd love to hear any other ideas you have. I like having options~
>>
>>492057
Source of this gif mate?
>>
>>486970
Anyone has a link to download this book here?
>>
>>492098

Starshift. You can find them on deviantart, their own website, and tumblr.
>>
>All these pics with actual TG transformations
>Discussions regarding TG stories and new content

This thread has been surprisily good so far. I am impressed.
>>
File: b2b.jpg (318KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
b2b.jpg
318KB, 576x720px
>>
File: h2g.jpg (231KB, 767x1014px) Image search: [Google]
h2g.jpg
231KB, 767x1014px
>>
File: j2j.jpg (318KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
j2j.jpg
318KB, 576x720px
>>
>>492483
>I'll defeat you with the power of my stand,「B A R B I E G I R L」
>>
File: gotta.png (242KB, 487x310px) Image search: [Google]
gotta.png
242KB, 487x310px
>>492510
I cant unsee this now.
>>
File: John_Doe_304.png (210KB, 872x897px) Image search: [Google]
John_Doe_304.png
210KB, 872x897px
>>
Does anyone have a certain TG sequence where a witch merges her sexist little brother and his black friend into an Asian chick? It appears to have disappeared into the ether.
>>
>>492457
middle one looks like Ro Pansiano
>>
>>486991
I'll admit I really hate this one cause her boobs shrink in the end, but then I'm a firm believer that TG sequences should never end in the girl having small tits(and indeed tits shrinking in anything is a crime against nature)
>>
>>492457
Funny seeing this sequence posted around, forgot that I commissioned it. The artist's an absolute gem.
>>
>>491667
go for it dude. Robot tf in general is scarce and tgtf is even more rare. Also does anyone have a link to the Cruiseship story? I can't seem to find it.
>>
>>493378
https://desustorage.org/d/thread/6645127/#6651151

Part 1
http://pastebin.com/G25i9RZC
Part 2
http://pastebin.com/V3HU0caf
Part 3
http://pastebin.com/hQapyf7g
>>
>>491904
>>491909
Whatever you think works dude. I'd rather Bruce be the only character to have his memories, since Batmite is the one who wanted to test him. Bruce would have to convince the other heroes that the world they're in is wrong and that they should team up. This would make Bruce's job harder and maybe convince Batmite to fix the world once he finally assembles the new Justice League. That said, the idea of the now male superheros blushing and flirting with the new female heroes is really funny and could lead to some good scenes. I can see Fem!Bruce butting heads with Fem!Clark about how to fix the universe or fight a villain, or Fem!Flash using her speed to rapidly feel up Bruce for whatever reason. Either way this story could be really good.

The idea of the world becoming more comic book like is sick. It could work if Batmite starts to get bored and decides to spice up the action by buffing the villains.
>>
>>493386
Thanks mate.
>>
>>488194

>Sampleguy does neat spiderman stuff
>but his font choice and speech bubbles/boxes are jarring as fuck.
>>
>>486970
>I have to stay on abstinence for 3 weeks
>favorite writters and artists start to upload

Oh boy, these last 4 days have been hell.
>>
>>491499
You could always do a generic cyberpunk theme, a guy gets into some horrible accident and the only reason they could save him was by making him a bionic female or something like that, make up a reason why they couldnt make him a bionic male instead, maybe the female parts are much cheaper and he comes from a poor family or something along those lines
>>
>>488194

The cape is clearly blocking his butt
>>
File: ttg_by_toongrowner-d7s6s0m.gif (3MB, 540x869px) Image search: [Google]
ttg_by_toongrowner-d7s6s0m.gif
3MB, 540x869px
>>494831
It's a TGed Superman buddy.

X-Ray vision.
>>
>>491333
>Good news: Finally REALLY back to normal around here.
Great.
>Bad news: I'm stopping the time-travel story.
Well shit.

Do you at least have what you wrote still saved? I might try to see if I can work on it a little. I'll probably give up after a while as well, but it's still the principle of the matter.
>>
>>495021

Wow there are people actually still interested in it.

I don't have it on the machine I'm typing on now, but I'll see about getting a copy of it up soon. Sorry to disappoint. >_>
>>
>>486970
Anyone here has a Zippyshare with the Six Pack books? I have some of them here with me.from the last thread, but I wasn't able to download everyone.
>>
>>495021
>>495254

Here you go: http://pastebin.com/CKziB8XA

desu I would rather let it die, but I can't stop you if you really want to continue it.
>>
File: 1451962505544.jpg (2MB, 6360x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1451962505544.jpg
2MB, 6360x1500px
Can we post more of what I just posted I really can't get off without a decent tg transformation
>>
File: 1423016623753.jpg (1MB, 5476x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1423016623753.jpg
1MB, 5476x1200px
>>493386
Damn that was good so far, but the ending of part 3 is just a tease
>>
File: 1458888667891.png (87KB, 751x376px) Image search: [Google]
1458888667891.png
87KB, 751x376px
This novella is free for now
http://www.amazon.com/Anything-Job-Gender-Transformation-Novella-ebook/dp/B01B8GSDGM/ref=zg_bs_7620217011_f_1

"David only worked as a model so he could have a little extra money to pay his bills while in college. He never meant for the job to take over his life. But one rainy night, he found himself faced with a decision. He could go home empty handed or he could take a new drug called Bimbacic that his agent is offering him. The drug is supposed to turn him into a woman for a few hours.

Deciding to make the sacrifice, David takes the Bimbacic. To his surprise, the drug works. After passing out for a short time, David wakes and finds himself in the body of a woman he decides to name Dani. What David never counted on was how popular Dani would be as a model. One modeling gig turns into several, ending with a weekend long bender as a bimbo-like woman. It is a weekend both David and Dani will not soon forget.

However, David soon comes to realize he might be addicted. Whether he is addicted to the drug or to being Dani, he does not know. After several days trying to dry out, days where he finds himself struggling to maintain his college grades, David learns that long term usage and overdosing on Bimbacic can lead to a permanent transformation. While still feeling cravings for the drug, he must decide whether he wants to continue to be the smart collegian or the dumb and ditzy bimbo. What will David choose? Find out in Anything for the Job.

This 26,000 word novella is a gender bending bimbo transformation story. It contains descriptions of masturbation, oral sex and body alterations including male to female transformations and breast enlargement. It also includes light BDSM themes. This story has strong adult content and should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 18. All characters found in the following story are 18 or older."
>>
File: 1426020673131.jpg (423KB, 1650x525px) Image search: [Google]
1426020673131.jpg
423KB, 1650x525px
>>495570
Do you have the source of that sequence? I'm trying to remember if I saw it in single frames and/or colored somewhere else.
>>
File: 1&2.png (143KB, 685x526px) Image search: [Google]
1&2.png
143KB, 685x526px
>>495597
>This novella is free for now

only to kindleunlimited subscribers
>>
>>495720
Post DRM free version?
>>
>>491404
I've always figured this method of body transfer is the way to convert yourself into an actual AI.

You already know your flesh body is going to die eventually. Upload yourself into a robotic copy. Synchronize yourselves every so often, perhaps every night. This basically creates a situation of having two bodies since you keep the memories synchronized. Eventually your original body will die and the synchronizations will stop and you'll only have one body.
>>
>>495754
>Post DRM free version?

I do not understand your question
>>
>>495771
Okay but your consciousness? That's sticking around. A clone of you will live on robotically but your original, personal consciousness is gonna die. Gonna be gone. You won't get to see what your robot body does.
>>
>>492227
Already read it, it is one of the only stories of Six Pack that I find good, along with the Blonde stories.

It has better traced art that usually, pretty sure that on Blonde Six Pack was tracing Power Girl for the MC.

At least it was good, and a little funny to have an extremelly tall and thick MC.
>>
>>490375
Sugestions for characters:

>Jenny Olsen, Clair's younger red head best friend, that is part of the school journal, along with Lane.

>J'onn J'onzz as a martian girl, like Miss Martian, that disguises herself as a japanese student called Hino Rei - It is actually canon that Martian Manhunter disguised himself for some time as a japanese woman, and used a sailor mon name. Batman actually discovered that was him based on the name. Batman is a weeb in canon.

>Alfred as a busty french maid.
>>
>>496151
>Martian Girl
Suggesting J'ayden J'aymes
>>
>>487031
>>>What is that thing that makes you drop a story, or at least roll your eyes? You can't say Identity Death, because it is easily polemic.
Identity death is definitely one of the biggest reasons I'd drop a story, though. It's worse than time travel in sci-fi.

The biggest reason that I do drop a story for is when the wish fulfillment gets so thick it drowns out all reason and verisimilitude. It's depressing how many stories do that.
>>
Only Lustomic comic i dont have, Planet of women by Basta comix. Anyone got it?
>>
File: PoW-01.jpg (923KB, 1800x1186px) Image search: [Google]
PoW-01.jpg
923KB, 1800x1186px
>>496362
>Only Lustomic comic i dont have...

The ONLY one you don't have?

Okay. If you post Batgirly OR In Session OR Model Management then I will post PoW
>>
>>486989
Man, I'd take number three, look at the guns on her.
>>
>>491333
That sucks, but at least you ended it on a high hopeful note.
>>
>>487887
good comic aside, mist vampires are a god-tier trope and cluedog continues to be based
>>
>>496434
not him, but post it anyway pl0x
>>
anybody got bad luck briana 3
>>
>>498313
>anybody got bad luck briana 3

>>496362 obviously has...
>>
>>491333

Hey, if you're writing a TG story would you like to also post to the new gendertransformation subreddit?
>>
>>498569
>using reddit
>>
>>498645
Not him, but for the purpose of sharing porn, Reddit's benefits far outweigh the terrible layout. For discussion of course, reddit is garbagio.
>>
>>498569

I am not posting my smut on reddit. Not under my usual account, and not even under a sockpuppet. You can feel free to post it yourself once I stick it up here, just make sure you mention that you're not the author.
>>
>>
anyone got any links to any amazing t comics, like farmer brown's new daughter
>>
Working on a TG story, the first actual story I've ever written before.

I'm sure it'll be terrible, but if you want to read it as I write, here's the first batch of content. No TG yet, sorry. That'll be in the next update.

I'll probably update a few times a week.

Let me know what you think. Personally, I hate it. Whatever, though.

http://pastebin.com/NFFhXmHc
>>
>>496130
Do you have it downloaded? Any chance of an upload?
>>
>>501272
Less weeb references, otherwise good so far
>>
>>495965
Yeah, but seriously, will you even know the difference? If the clone is sufficiently advanced, you'll 'wake up' one day in the clone body, and that will be YOU. And the meat body will be you, but a different you. From then on they'll have different experiences. Personally, I honestly think I would only keep my meat body until it was sure that the clone body was perfectly functional and had backups, then I would get rid of it. Would save all the time and waste with the synching up and everything the guy you replied to mentioned, and by the time we can do this reliably, it will be too much of an advantage being in a non-meat body to keep the meat one. Honestly, people think that this will become reality sometime in the next 30 years, and my entire goal in life right now is to 1. live long enough to be able to do it, and 2. make enough money to do it. Because at that point? Then I'm fucking immortal, AND I'll be able to inhabit any body I want, within the realm of physics, and different bodies any time I want. (Ironically, at that point, I probably couldn't use reCAPTCHA cause I would be a robot :P )
>>
anyone have a link to any or all of the rp titles
837,853,857,881,887,894,897,899,902,904,909,913,917,925 ?
>>
>>503191
Yeah but all that is a moot point because what I'm saying is that you, your experience, you will die. You will likely never know what it's like to be immortal or live in that body. That body belongs to a new person that happens to have all your memories and personality, but it may as well be a totally different person. For that reason I fail to see the point. I fail to see why you would bother spending so much money to essentially build a you-bot that will outlive you and that you'll never see the world through. Until they can reasonably transfer your actual consciousness, which your robot will BELIEVE it has, but it won't, I don't see the point.
>>
>>503603
/x/ here your brain is not you
your brain is just advanced computer that generates thoughts and makes decisions based on input and stored information
you are the consciousness that experiences and observes the body and brain
your brain plays an illusion on you by tricking you into thinking you are the brain
reaching enlightenment is the realization (not just intellectual understanding) of the fact that you are not your body
that's when you transcend your physical body and realize you are one with everything
>>
>>488194
But pink kryptonite makes Supes go high af, not genderbent.
>>
>>503652
>But pink kryptonite makes Supes go high af, not genderbent.
He could be high in that image and everyone else just sees regular superman being super gay.
>>
>>503611
Yeah that's great. You still can't transfer your consciousness to anything else.
>>
>>503652
I thought it was orange that made him high?
>>
>>503611
/x/ is not a credible board. /sci/ would be the one I want to hear from.
>>
>>496362
>>496434
please PLEASE could someone post this I am desperate
>>
>>503611
/x/enonaut here, this one skirted too close to the edge. As you can see, he's a bit damaged.

>>503898
This. You can't transfer to another thing. You could theoretically copy your current mental status as an incredibly detailed snapshot, if we could do ultra-high density brain scans that somehow capture all the particles in a brain and could simulate them properly. That makes it a copy of you though, not you in control of something else. You get a Prestige moment where one clone can live and the other will die to "transfer" your consciousness if you want a new body.

>>504241
/x/ is totally credible. Well, except people who say lizard people are a problem. They're actually harmless!
>>
>>504387
Thanks, that's exactly what I'm saying. You get the pride factor of your personality living on for however long the unit you're copied into lasts. But you die.
>>
>>487693
my dream
>>
>>504432
That's probably the most terrifying since me experiencing this, typing to you right now, wouldn't be around to see the new stuff the robot me would explore. I'd just die. Whatever afterlife or darkness comes after that is not a pleasant thought while my new body gets to go dicking around.

I wonder if my clone would ever realize this and have the same existential dread about the original dying and not being there.

Sage for being massively off-topic.
>>
>>504651
If your clone is a copy of you, yeah. I know my clone would have a seriously hard time coping with the fact that it wasn't a unique person, just a copy of somebody else, and it would likely rebel by trying to shred any semblance of "me" it knew, and become something completely unique and original. Or kill itself. Not sure.
>>
Everyone counter argument to the clone + night sync thing seems to originate from the belief that you can only have one body.

If you personally consider yourself a "hive" being, i.e. a being with more than 1 body, problem solved. This becomes a philosophical issue at this point.
>>
>>505868
That's physically not possible. It isn't a matter of belief. It's a matter of physics.

If I had a camera, made a duplicate, and then moved the duplicate around, does that mean the first camera sees what the second camera sees? Nope, you need some kind of network interface. One which we don't have and still won't solve the problem of having 2 distinct versions of you. Telepathy != hivemind.

The closest thing to transferring your consciousness is cloning, otherwise hope that your physical brain won't deterierate and become a cyborg.
>>
>>505868
>seems to originate from the belief that you can only have one body.
Yeah because you can only have one body. There isn't a hive mind. We are individuals. We are not linked telepathically. We cannot transfer the self, the current experience, the consciousness. You can't. You need to transfer the brain. The consciousness is not housed in any sort of paranormal or supernatural place. It's in the brain. It IS the brain. When you copy a file and paste it into a new folder, you have two files. You need to cut and paste the file to keep the same file. Same with consciousness and brains.
>>
>>505882
>>505926
>belief that you can only have one body
blah blah blah. this just clarifies which side you believe in. your words are worthless.
>>
>>506122
The words of a person who DOESNT believe that all humans are connected by a magical hive mind are worthless?

K
>>
>>506122
oh boy, tumblr is leaking again, isn't it?
>>
>>506122
If your beliefs are that powerful, believe real hard that you can fly and take a long walk off a short pier.

I hate that /aco/ and /d/ are separate now. I can't even bump with random pixiv images that might not have been posted.
>>
>>506359
Robot thread gets away with posting eastern works all the time. You can probably post those pics and not face any trouble either.
>>
File: 1445913292404.png (272KB, 620x918px) Image search: [Google]
1445913292404.png
272KB, 620x918px
>>506122
>guys guys stop arguing this is just a philosophical issue with two perfectly equal and valid viewpoints
>whoa what how dare you apply logic to support your views you filthy morons

Way to fortify your own false dichotomy?
>>
>>506122
/aco/-Asimovian Ethics
>>
File: Fairy_Mask_by_DanShive.jpg (42KB, 700x237px) Image search: [Google]
Fairy_Mask_by_DanShive.jpg
42KB, 700x237px
You guys are barking up my fucking favorite tree.

Alright. I'll write some android fiction.
>>
File: Robutt.jpg (46KB, 500x948px) Image search: [Google]
Robutt.jpg
46KB, 500x948px
>>507023
Huzzah!
>>
>>507051

Not THE android story. Keep that in mind. I'm doin' my own thing here.
>>
>>507052
I know, just celebratory.

I still hope for hetero smut at some point, though I accept it not being your thing.
>>
>>506323
Isn't that a reddit-only insult? it implies the site you're on is superior to the site that is leaking but... this is 4chan.
>>
>>495021
>>498071

Tell you guys what. I'll work on this android story for a while and maybe after a bit of working on something else I'll get the urge to jump back on the time-travel story. I tend to be an ADD-riddled shit when it comes to writing so jumping back and forth once in a while could help me write stuff that's longer and... you know, complete.
>>
>>507195
Fuck off to reddit then.
>>
>>494805
Random anon here.

There was a comic sequence similar to this ages ago, can't recall the webcomic it was posted in and I might be able to find it if I dig through my archives. But basically a guy is involved in a car accident outside a place which sells cyborg bodies, ends up in a girl's body, was there because he was closet TS, etc.

I've got an idea that's a bit more in-depth but largely the same though I want to work on, with my writing history it'll probably go nowhere but I've had the idea at least.
>>
>>507515

That does sound interesting. I'd love to see it if you can find it.

Anywho, I won't tread on that particular setup if you have plans. There are other ways to end up in the wrong cyborg body.
>>
>>494927
>ass cancer
>>
File: A_Personal_Decision_scaled.png (4MB, 600x9900px) Image search: [Google]
A_Personal_Decision_scaled.png
4MB, 600x9900px
>>507531
Found it.

Thanks by the way for linking your time travel thing in the thread on /d/ by the way, same anon here.

Warning, this is old, crappy art. For the sake of not spamming the thread with it I crammed it all together.
>>
>>507590

Pfft, no need to worry. It's probably better than anything I can draw.
>>
>>507590
That's awesome. Nice work.
>>
>>507590
>>507672
Not my work, I merely meant that this stuff is from years back.
>>
>>507590
Happy endig and all but what the Somatek lady did should have landed her in jail. Falsifying legal/medical records and meddling in the life of someone she didn't even know for an hour is pretty dodgy.
>>
>>508373
It's a rough concept I want to build on for my story. I've already imagined the scenario being more deliberate, the main character is there on purpose to see the models, signs various waivers and documents that everyone on a tour is required to (including medical consent, etc) and the injury occurs on their property and while in their care, so to speak, so the company is responsible for aid.

So it'd sound more plausible rather than "Hey I think you wanted to be a girl so I hooked you up with some document forgery."
>>
>>508603
Sounds much better. Perhaps add a survey for the tour takers to make his signing for the female body more his own doing. The kind of "This is strictly confidential and just your own thougts on the tour and our products. You may sign your survey, but it is not required" type of deal you might find in some modern exhibits. That way the paperwork part is more of a "I'll say it on this sheet where no one who knows me will see it. Just to see how it feels." Of course that might not be the direction you want to go in which case disregard. I'm just spitballing while the vodka sings me to sleep.
>>
File: 1447659344973.jpg (2MB, 696x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1447659344973.jpg
2MB, 696x10000px
>>
>>
>>496130
>>492227
I would really like to see this story as well.
>>
>>509879
This is bullshit, link doesn't speak. He only grunts.
>>
>>507590
Would people really be THAT perturbed, though? Parents, yeah, I can sort of get that, but even friends? If this is a setting where people can plop their brains in shapeshifting robot bodies you'd think this would be relatively normalized. People would be adding much more than a new pair of tits, I imagine.

I unno, adding modern day politics to incongruous settings just bugs me.
>>
>>510226
*I mean politics just in terms of norms/conventional understanding
>>
>>510226
Not to get too political, but we have groups of society right now who object to birth control and other things so strongly they'll kill over it.

Even in a future of transhumanism, there's likely no way all of society will just accept it.

In fact my idea hinges on something like that being the factor for injury.

Besides, even in these cases there's obviously barriers to entry for the bodies. Finances being one of them, so it's hardly omnipresent.
>>
>>510262
I just mean politics in the sense of norms/gender politics/public reaction. While it's easy to see there being some ambivalence overall, when it's ubiquitous enough to be in street corner shops the current transgender distinction seems antiquated.

There's no physical transition, and a robot body makes any biological distinction of sex meaningless.

Like I said, some ambivalence or uneasiness is understandable and a good source of drama. Going too much further than that might be a bit hamhanded, more of a distracting anachronism than anything else, and kind of cliche.

It'd make more sense if the distrust/backlash is more of a rich/poor or "natural"/"unnatural" (which could serve as a metaphor for the trans issue) thing than strictly transgenderism.
>>
>>510295
It also depends on the normalcy of the technology.

It's also worth it to note that there's people who violently protest contraception, vaccination, abortion, and sometimes medical treatment in general.

That said, it's all about the environment you write for the setting. Mine will have them treated almost like Planned Parenthood sites where they have relatively high security because of people violently opposing the transhumanism, seeing it as an affront to nature. The bodies will basically be semi-cyborg clones used as full body prosthetics for people with various diseases. The "consumer" market is starting but they have a large public face including tours to keep people from feeling nervous and educate them.

At least that's my concept.
>>
>>486970
This is only goo with famous characters
>>
>>509925
>He only grunts.

He says "Shit" when he takes fall damage too. Or something close enough to it.
>>
nobody seems interested in posting anything lately, like links to rp ,spp, amaz tr or st titles
just discussing some anon's writing and some heroes
like chat roo
>>
>>503652
I thought pink turned him gay.
>>
>>512989
Seriously what the hell happened, no one is posting anything, or any links
>>
>>513348
>>512989
I don't even like all the stories people rave on about
>>
>>513348
>>512989

Because we're having the MUCH more important discussion about the physical, social, and economic impact of cyborg bodies. C'mon man.
>>
>>513348
>>513351
>>513395
Ya'll some whiny bitches blaming a half-dozen posts made two days ago for the lack of content.

Which is out there and if you want it isn't hard to find.

Protip: Bitching about people not posting sure sounds a lot better when you actually post content to go along instead of expecting others to sate you.
>>
>>513428

Ah, don't take me seriously man. Just busting your balls.

Or lack thereof.

I'm an equal opportunity buster.

Here, have a transformation sequence for your troubles.
>>
File: awakening_by_on_na-d4l0rpv.jpg (2MB, 2900x1233px) Image search: [Google]
awakening_by_on_na-d4l0rpv.jpg
2MB, 2900x1233px
>>513428

Make that busting the balls of p.much any anon in the thread, but you get my point.
>>
>>513428
Hnggg
This comic helped how I conceptualize TGTF scenarios.

1. Shock: The tg'ed person has now realized their sudden change in biology and is currently unable to comprehend the situation they are in.

2: Denial: After the initial shock has subsided, the tg'ed person will now attempt to return to normality in any manner possible. These are often seen as exercises in futility.

3: Bargaining: It is at this point the tg'ed person will attempt to act more appropriate towards their current gender, but all the while still trying to retain some familiarity to their old gender.

4: Experimentation: The tg'ed person will soon find themselves curious of who their new gender works and attempt to learn more about it. They will try new clothes, mannerisms, and anything else they find different with their new gender.

5: Exploration: While much like the previous stage, this becomes more in depth as they begin to further their understanding of their own body. This stage is well known for the tg'ed person trying a new sexual identity.

6: Acceptance: At this point, the tg'ed person has come to terms with their new gender and embraced their new identity. At this point, the tg'ed person has moved on and has no desire to return to their old gender.
>>
>>486970
>>492227
Anyone got this?
>>
>>507590

You can tell this is fiction because the parents realize they were wrong and try to accept her decision. In my experience, that never happens.
>>
>>513469

Agree. I'd like it if more TG stories followed this flow. Unfortunately they don't..
>>
>>513469
nice, thats exactly how i like a tg story.
>>514014
i have this will upload in a few minutes
>>
anyone have brand new world?
>>
>>514014
>>515418
here ya go A day at the mall(mall makeover madness)
http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/3CbQmekw/file.html
>>
>>515454
any one got anything in return to upload??
>>
File: StP.jpg (237KB, 1300x950px) Image search: [Google]
StP.jpg
237KB, 1300x950px
http://www85.zippyshare.com/v/x8WDm5Sj/file.html

When sexual frustrations get the best of Professor Emerson, he sets out to build a testosterone boosting machine with his intern Charlie.

But a random mistake turns his crazy experiment into a gateway of sexual explorations that will leave him turning into a woman.
>>
File: it_happens_by_on_na-d4ba47h.jpg (694KB, 2000x912px) Image search: [Google]
it_happens_by_on_na-d4ba47h.jpg
694KB, 2000x912px
Writer Formerly Known as Time Travel Writefag here.

Alrighty, I think I have the premise of the story done. This one's going to have a li'l bit more setup before the change takes place, and is (unfortunately) going to lack an actual dedicated transformation sequence. But such is the fate of mind transfers.
>>
File: page9.jpg (260KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
page9.jpg
260KB, 720x960px
Just a heads up that the Wotch has started up again with a new art-style. Hopefully it keeps it and doesn't die instantly again.
>>
>>515762
They'll probably do this arc and then disappear for another several months
>>
>>515762
Well, not that I was a fan of The Wotch and its art style to begin with but it's a bit of a shame the partnership with ICS fell through since that happy, cartoony style really felt more appropriate than this realistic style. Which is pretty jarring and I can't even imagine it with a lot of the weirdass transformations.

But The Wotch seems cursed since it's been on and off hiatus forever and its spinoff, which I sort of enjoyed, I think has entered permanent hiatus. Not much of a loss in either case I guess but still.
>>
>>513428
mate i can only follow so many people, and the people I was following for my tg were dry.
>>
File: AAAA.png (2MB, 4000x1066px) Image search: [Google]
AAAA.png
2MB, 4000x1066px
Can anyone dump one of ONAT's comic's?
>>
Howdy! I'm a long time fan of tf/tg and I'm interested in trying some art out. I am particularly fond of identity loss/mind change. If people give me some requests, I can try them out. I've never done this before officially so it might be sorta weird but i'm really interested in trying this out!

References are good if you want something specific.
>>
>>517090

Man has his maleness drained by a succubus and is corrupted in to one of her "sisters"
>>
>>517090
Have a sample of your art?
>>
>>517090
>>517196

Seconded.
>>
>>517140
Sounds good! I'll try to have something posted by tomorrow.
>>517196
I don't really want to post anything in the thread that is not tf/tg. If you can wait a bit you can see my art in the Succubus thing the guy asked for! Hopefully it doesn't suck.
>>
>>517215

I don't think anyone's going to complain if you just post an example.
>>
File: sucuprev.png (462KB, 800x671px) Image search: [Google]
sucuprev.png
462KB, 800x671px
>>517241
Hum, okiedokie. Included a sketch I was doing for Succubus design.
>>
>>517325

Naisu. Looking forward to it.
>>
File: Daemon Peak High School.png (279KB, 2170x490px) Image search: [Google]
Daemon Peak High School.png
279KB, 2170x490px
>>517325
Damn, I'm in.
Was actually thinking of Succubi TGTF before you decided. Have idea as Alternate end for http://www.tgstorytime.com/viewstory.php?sid=2897&textsize=0&chapter=7
>>
>>517325

Not bad a tall.

If you ever need a writer to collab on something with, feel free to look me up. >_>
>>
>>517090
>>517215
>>517325
Do you have a deviantArt or tumblr page where we can see more of your stuff?
>>
>>517325
>>517426

I second this. Again.
>>
>>517090
>>517090
Mental change where the guy-turned-girl starts out still acting and dressing like a guy, but starts having a feminine tics which alarm him when he notices himself doing it. Gradually, his urge to dress and behave more femininely becomes stronger and harder to resist, as the female part of his mind takes over, until the girl's former male mannerisms feels more uncomfortable and forced than her female ones. The end is a reversal of the beginning, where the girl is now almost entirely feminine and doesn't remember her old self, but has spontaneous bursts of masculinity that she's creeped out by.
>>
>>517426
>>517434
Haha, ok so I'm going to be blatantly honest. My career in terms of art is VERY young. Its very important for me to keep my own art separate from the art I want to do of a more... perverted persuasion. I will TOTALLY make a deviantart and tumblr as soon as I have enough relevant work for this kinda stuff. Like I said, I haven't done anything in this realm before. Most of my work is just character design and illustration, so I don't think there'd be much there for you to enjoy, as much as the enthusiasm is flattering.

>>517494
I LOVE this idea. Do you want the changes to be physical as well or does the guy just wake up as a girl one day and is mentally catching up?
>>
>>517838
>I LOVE this idea. Do you want the changes to be physical as well or does the guy just wake up as a girl one day and is mentally catching up?
Hmm, I'd say a sort of middle ground, where the physical transformation is conscious, but not willing, and quick, but not "poof, you're a girl" quick, and the mental changes take more time.
>>
>>517494
>>517838
Glad you like my idea, but I should clarify somethings I misspoke; English is not my first language.

>a feminine tics which alarm him when he notices himself doing it.
Should be plural, not one particular tic.
>until the girl's former male mannerisms feels more uncomfortable and forced than her female ones.
Basically, the ex-male at this point has to force herself to act/dress masculine, but doesn't feel natural or comfortable doing it.

>>517866
By this I mean fast physical transformation first, then mental ones after.
>>
>>518000
>By this I mean fast physical transformation first, then mental ones after.

Assuming this is going to be part of the succubus thing that artist-chan is drawing, it would have to be faster than the mental stuff, unless the succubus makes multiple visits.
>>
>>518038
Nah, I think they're separate requests. Otherwise, the 2nd anon would've referred to the girl as a succubus
>>
>>518038
No worries, your english is great! I understood perfectly.

>>518038
These would be separate. Focusing on succubus thing right now. Should be done at some point today. Also, loving the title of "artist-chan".
>>
>>518065
>>518109

Ah, fair doings then.
>>
>>517838

Same boat here.

Bee-tee-dubs errybody. I'm workin' on the first part of that android series. Should be up at some point tomorrow, if all things go well. I eschewed the space-bound setting of the original story in favor of a darker noir/cyberpunk theme. Hopefully you guys will like it.
>>
please link to rp titles a perfect world & sequel stowaway
>>
Howdy, it's me, the art guy! So, I spent pretty much all day working on the succubus comic. It has a lot of pacing issues in the second half and I think its going to be ultimately unsatisfying due to that.

I have 3 options for you guys. 1, I can just post what I did and use it as a learning experience. 2, I can post it, get feedback and try to improve the comic based off suggestion, or 3, if you wait a day longer I could attempt to make the ending more satisfying.
>>
>>519072
2!
>>
>>519072
3!
but tell us the original ending at least
>>
File: succubus or bust.png (3MB, 1250x3876px) Image search: [Google]
succubus or bust.png
3MB, 1250x3876px
Ok, basically the part highlighted in red is placeholder. I personally feel like the transformation needs to be slower, perhaps have more stages and goading on from the succubus (the more she talks to the guy the harder it is not to transform/he begins to have his personality changed more). I only clarify because I understand very well how quick and unsatisfying the current ending is. Tell me what specifically you want to see with this transformation! It'll help me do better in the future.
>>
>>519097

Original suggest-fag here.

I would suggest making the actual sucking part through physical contact like a kiss or a bite. As for the change itself, focus more on the freakout of his mind being overwritten, maybe have him panic a bit.

But as it is, it's still pretty good.
>>
>>513428
This sequence always bugged me. Not for anything there, it just always looked like we were missing the first 2-3 stages.
>>
>>519097

I agree with >>519171

Make it a kiss and you'll up the hot factor by like a thousand.
>>
>>519097

I'd say also focus on the developing feminine features more with the transformation. Dedicate a specific panel or two to showing her breasts develop, and the same with her hair growing. I'd also wait until the physical transformation is over to have her clothing change as well, or just leave her in the tatters of her old clothing.

And silly as it may sound, don't be afraid to "slip a nip" as it were. This is a very PG-Rated transformation. Since you're on /aco/ you might as well make it R. We're not going to judge.
>>
>>519392
It feels like pieces of a larger story. I think I've asked or I've seen it asked, but ICS commented that the person commissioning it hasn't continued the story beyond that I guess.

It's snippets of a character so there's jumps. We see an initial, apparently sudden change going into reluctant tolerance, acceptance, and then finally exploration and enjoyment.

There's a really cool story there I think, which means it's a shame it was never taken further.
>>
>>519171
Cool, good suggestions. I think I definitely need to emphasize what his succubus personality is like so there's more of a sense of mental change/loss. Kiss or bite is good idea, not sure why I was resistant, should be an easy fix!

>>519399
Yes makes sense. I think part of the attraction of transformation is that something about it reminds me of the process of building up to orgasm. Having the tail explode out of the pants near the end could be pretty hot (feels weird saying that since i'm drawing it haha).

Mind explaining why you like the clothes changing after or not at all? I personally like the clothes gradually changing to reflect the other physical changes, but hearing your explanation would be insightful.

In terms of upping the adult content in the comic, do you have any advice on how to do this without it feeling majorly forced? I mean don't get me wrong, the nature of this comic is already pretty contrived, but I feel like if I was reading a hot tf comic and there was a really forced nudity moment it'd be a big turn off.

Thanks to everyone for suggestions! Drawing this has been surprisingly fun so far, definitely want to do more once I make some improvements. Will try to take everything into consideration.
>>
>>519422
I'd love to see her bite/pull his lip, causing them to puff up a little bit.
>>
>>519422

Hah, those were both actually me. Came up with stuff for the second post a while after the first.

At any rate, the thing about the clothing is hot, at least for me, since it emphasizes just how different their body is from when it started. Clothing that used to fit is either loose or in tatters, no longer suitable for the body they're draped around.

As for the nudity stuff, it wouldn't be hard in this particular case since the hoodie is going to be torn up by the wings sprouting out of her back. The eruption could be violent enough that the garment either falls off or droops enough to expose her chest. Hell, depending on the order you could save her breast growth until her chest is exposed.

As an aside; This might seem weird and awkward to you but there's really no shame in exploring your creativity in a sexual manner. You just have to make sure you don't go overboard and end up addicted to drawing smut... which I'm sure is a thing for some people out there.
>>
>>519097
>>519422
Not either of the persons you responded to, but here's my 2 cents.

Both changes, body and mind, came along too suddenly for either to have much impact. The body changes without any significant discomfort or distress to the man, and the mind changed as though a switch were flipped, or rather, he seemed too suggestible, accepting things far too easily. At least for me, the appeal of mental change and identity death comes in the buildup to it. Having someone be aware that the very core of who they are is gradually being altered and overwritten - that they are slowly losing control of their body and thoughts - and the subsequent anxiety and panic that comes with it, is what defines this interest for me.
tl;dr - In mental change/identity death, there needs to be more of a struggle between who he was and who she's becoming.

Regarding the clothing, I would suppose it has something to do with the appeal of seeing a freshly turned girl in ill-fitting men's clothes. Wearing clothes that are barely hanging on, to the point of risking exposure, actually accentuates the new body's femininity somewhat.

All that being said, I like your art and I'm eager to see more.
>>
>>519426
Oops, sorry, I wasn't paying attention. In terms of drawing nudity, not too big a deal. Done my fair share of lifedrawing, though I suppose this is incentive to do it more. I will definitely take all this into consideration.

>>519448
Yeah I pretty much agree, I think I rushed it because I was exhausted from drawing all day. Glad you like the art! Will do my best to make good stuff.

Anyone interested in following me, gonna be putting all the stuff I try on http://tfartist-chan.deviantart.com/ or contact me at [email protected]

Definitely going to be around making work for a while, enjoying working on this way more than I expected.
>>
>>491333
Fuck dude, I was really into it. Shame.

Anyhow I'm going to shamelessly rip you off.
>>
File: yokos_hair_pin_by_on_na-d4cwkah.jpg (3MB, 1787x2500px) Image search: [Google]
yokos_hair_pin_by_on_na-d4cwkah.jpg
3MB, 1787x2500px
>>520093

Nuuuuuu ;~;

But in all srns be sure to post it here so I can see it.

Part one of the Android stuff is almost done. Just need to properly wrap up this first little section.

Also since I'm no longer doing time-travel I'll take a page out of "TFArtist-Chan's" book and rename myself to TRANSFORMATION WRITE-FAG.

Or TFWF for short.

Tufwuf.

Ye.
>>
>>491333
>>507023
>>520108

The Writefag Formerly Known as Time Travel Writefag here. Got started on the android story. It's a little darker, a little more bleak than the time-travel story, especially in this first nugget but such is the fate of anything that dips in to noir territory.

>Part 1: http://pastebin.com/YZLXFRMy
>>
>>520395
Interesting. Pretty trippy and dark.

I look forward to seeing how you deal with Vincent-Gloria trying to come to terms with her existence. With Vincent-Vincent being offed right in front of her, that pretty much removes any chance of "Who am I, am I you?" stuff.

Though there's always room for other twists later, like Gloria-Gloria being transferred to Vincent-Vincent and reprogrammed to think it was Vincent so Vincent-Gloria--

Okay I've gone cross-eyed.
>>
anyone got a link to rp titles lady stocking lover 1&2
or daughter of the regiment
>>
any links to st titles a different kind of model/bride or becoming girlfriends/ladies
>>
>>486970
More Ben ten
>>
File: BenFixxer00.jpg (673KB, 1063x692px) Image search: [Google]
BenFixxer00.jpg
673KB, 1063x692px
>>521264
kay
>>
File: Benfire0.jpg (195KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
Benfire0.jpg
195KB, 1000x1412px
>>521295
>>
File: Benfire02.jpg (205KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
Benfire02.jpg
205KB, 1000x1415px
>>521301
>>
>>520395
So Vincent is now the Ghost in the shell? I bet Gloria looks like Scarlett Johansson
>>
>>520395
I'm interested so far, curious to see how they go about "converting" his personality.

Also you mentioned wanting to collab right? Feel free to message me on DA or e-mail me if you're still up for that. Still working on succubus comic revisions but collaborating sounds fun once that's done.
>>
>>490299
Someone spent allot of time in this and I appreciate that.
>>
>>500074
Whatever happened to this artist?

All of the stuff seemed to vanish one day, can't find it anywhere.
>>
>>521631

>looks like Scarlett Johansson

You take that back you son of a bitch.

;-;
>>
File: Gender-Transformation.gif (1MB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
Gender-Transformation.gif
1MB, 640x482px
Satin Minions always has good TG stuff.
>>
File: gsl.jpg (213KB, 1400x900px) Image search: [Google]
gsl.jpg
213KB, 1400x900px
freebie from "Bozo's Amazin' Bookstore"

http://www98.zippyshare.com/v/OggRIcwd/file.html
>>
File: magic-of-hiking-1.jpg (365KB, 1060x1499px) Image search: [Google]
magic-of-hiking-1.jpg
365KB, 1060x1499px
>>
File: magic-of-hiking-2.jpg (294KB, 1060x1499px) Image search: [Google]
magic-of-hiking-2.jpg
294KB, 1060x1499px
>>523445
>>
File: magic-of-hiking-3.jpg (272KB, 1060x1499px) Image search: [Google]
magic-of-hiking-3.jpg
272KB, 1060x1499px
>>523446
>>
File: beyond-the-river-spirit-01.jpg (115KB, 800x1237px) Image search: [Google]
beyond-the-river-spirit-01.jpg
115KB, 800x1237px
>>
File: beyond-the-river-spirit-02.jpg (131KB, 800x1237px) Image search: [Google]
beyond-the-river-spirit-02.jpg
131KB, 800x1237px
>>523452
>>
File: beyond-the-river-spirit-03.jpg (108KB, 800x1237px) Image search: [Google]
beyond-the-river-spirit-03.jpg
108KB, 800x1237px
>>523453
>>
File: beyond-the-river-spirit-04.jpg (152KB, 800x1237px) Image search: [Google]
beyond-the-river-spirit-04.jpg
152KB, 800x1237px
>>523456
>>
File: beyond-the-river-spirit-05.jpg (152KB, 800x1237px) Image search: [Google]
beyond-the-river-spirit-05.jpg
152KB, 800x1237px
>>523457
>>
>>505380
>>504651
I'd probably miss the original once he passes away.
>>
File: Page090_56j53j56tm64em.jpg (402KB, 1800x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Page090_56j53j56tm64em.jpg
402KB, 1800x3000px
What would people say if I told them I had all the .swf files from Sapphirefoxx site? Any interest?
>>
>>523954
Yeah I'd be down
>>
File: alien.jpg (957KB, 835x1420px) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
957KB, 835x1420px
>>
>>487598
I Wish I could do this :(
>>
>>504623
its my dream too.
I wish I could wait up one morning looking like the last panel
>>
>>523954

Don't pay much attention to SFoxx's stuff, but if you wanted to share I'd certainly take a peek.
>>
File: medium.jpg (117KB, 436x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
117KB, 436x600px
I wish I could do this changing in to a girl would solve half of my problems in life
now the thing is I don't want to be a transsexual but an actual 100% female.
Now the problem also with that is I would want to maintain my male life as well. Now true you can't have it both ways but how I see it working is more like Shazam as in the DC Comics character. I would be my "male self" as my main form and then when I wanted I would say my key/trigger word and transform into my female persona. I would retain my mind and personality being that this would only be a physical change. I would probably end up living the majority of my life in my female form and only changing back when I have to do something related to my male life (such as family functions) but if I could have anything in this world that would be it.
>>
>>504387
>You can't transfer to another thing.

What about a "Ship of Theseus" transference? If you could get a robotic brain augmentation that increases your general intelligence by 10%, did you die? Are you gone? You still have 100% of your original brain plus an augmentation. Lets say your brain is now 95% meat and 5% robotic.

You get brain cancer and they have to remove your Amygdala and Thalamus but it gets replaced with robotic parts and you can't tell the difference. All the parts of your brain that think are still meat. Have you died yet?

Eventually every part except the Cerebral Cortex gets replaced. Your brain is now 60% robotic and you still cannot tell the difference. Have you died yet?

What if we keep going?
>>
>>524315
That's an interesting one. When does changing the parts of a computer make it a different computer?

For actually answering your question, personally, as soon as the change occurs, you're no longer you. I'd expect massive personality shifts unless you can perfectly interface with the hardware and not have weird imbalances from previously being sick or anything else. If you do it piece by piece, in theory you could then move the entire brain into a new body, but at what cost? We still don't know enough about the brain to know if it's even possible without major side effects. Would be super hot if it worked though. Get immortal robot body that you can change as you see fit. Sage since I didn't bring pics this time. I should hop onto my desktop and queue up some pixiv stuff and see if there's anything new.
>>
>>524315

Hah, this is actually a big part of a character's arc in another story I'm working on. The major difference though, is that the character's frontal lobe was destroyed and they have no recollection of being the person they used to be. Their major arc is finding out who they were, and once they know that information deciding on whether to pick up the pieces of their former life or move on with a clean slate.

It's not the story I'm sharing here though. Not enough boobs. Or gender changing.
>>
>>524443
>as soon as the change occurs, you're no longer you.

people are no longer who they were at various points in their lives. 5 year old you was a different person from 10 year old you was a different person from 20 year old you etc... and that's a completely natural process. a micro personality shift due to an augmented brain is nothing.
>>
>>523954
pls it would be so great if you could share more of Fractured or Halloween Switch 8/9 :( I'm dying to know
>>
>>523954
fractured please
>>
File: 1460963488969.jpg (347KB, 811x1622px) Image search: [Google]
1460963488969.jpg
347KB, 811x1622px
>>
File: 1460963552563.jpg (326KB, 811x1622px) Image search: [Google]
1460963552563.jpg
326KB, 811x1622px
>>
File: 1460963615071.png (508KB, 811x811px) Image search: [Google]
1460963615071.png
508KB, 811x811px
>>
>>523954
There was a a siterip a year or so ago with everything on the site to that date. If you could do another site rip, that'd be great. Just be ready to use dummy accounts to upload because he or his followers tend to lurk here and will report links pretty fast.
>>
>>523954
I haven't seen any SapphireFoxx stuff for almost two years now holy shit. I'd love it anon.
>>
>>503666
That sounds hilarious.
>>
File: 006.jpg (3MB, 3508x4961px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
3MB, 3508x4961px
>>
File: 007.jpg (909KB, 4961x3508px) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
909KB, 4961x3508px
>>
File: Ring-a-Ding-Ding.jpg (809KB, 993x2386px) Image search: [Google]
Ring-a-Ding-Ding.jpg
809KB, 993x2386px
>>
>>524260
We're going to be best friends you and I.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1323687311041.jpg (120KB, 640x840px) Image search: [Google]
1323687311041.jpg
120KB, 640x840px
>>
File: 1323687370764.jpg (167KB, 640x840px) Image search: [Google]
1323687370764.jpg
167KB, 640x840px
>>
File: 1323687402114.jpg (191KB, 640x840px) Image search: [Google]
1323687402114.jpg
191KB, 640x840px
>>
File: 1323687458474.jpg (176KB, 640x840px) Image search: [Google]
1323687458474.jpg
176KB, 640x840px
>>
>>524260
I get that. I'm happy being male and I'm not looking to have a surgery at all. But If I was given the chance at that power I would take it in a heartbeat
>>
>>523458
I usually like BSB's art, bit I just can't get into the faces on this sequence.
>>
>>524110
>inflatable bras that explode in space!
>>
>>486988
is there any more of that green?
>>
>>524260
Pretty much my fantasy.

Also that picture makes me rock hard. I love seeing men-turned-women getting more and more feminine, more and more uncomfortable, and more and more embarrassed. They can't help but act a tiny bit feminine, but they're clearly uncomfortable with it.
>>
anyone have link to rp title 837 my best friends girl
or 925 ben new stepdad, 917 kell's family vacation or 913 hal married sis's husband by author bc
>>
File: 1411586652350.jpg (269KB, 791x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1411586652350.jpg
269KB, 791x1023px
>>
>>527994

It's the lips, man. They're like that exaggerated size that you see on racist stereotypes in the 1940s over here and in manga/anime... today.

Except they're on a white person.
>>
>>530666
the lips are always such a retarded thing that some authors go on about, and every last one of them uses the words "bee stung" somewhere. it always makes me think of a permanent duckface which is straight up retarded.
>>
>>530716

Hmm... Maybe besides the magic, she also has a peach allergy?

>>530666

Also woo, I got satanic trips?
>>
any links to st titles? especially sissy to stewardess
and didn't someone earlier volunteer to link to s.foxx?
>>
File: Read Me.jpg (806KB, 1024x5013px) Image search: [Google]
Read Me.jpg
806KB, 1024x5013px
>>
We getting close to the post limit?
>>
>>532565
>>
Can someone post or tell me the comic where there are blue aliens turning men into girls?
>>
File: 008.png (794KB, 787x1600px) Image search: [Google]
008.png
794KB, 787x1600px
>>532796

You mean like this? Wish I remembered the name...
>>
>>532796

Is it the Snaketrap one with the Dranei? Multiply?
>>
File: tumblr_o3fmvkgH9Y1sd0rnio1_1280.jpg (314KB, 1280x1493px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3fmvkgH9Y1sd0rnio1_1280.jpg
314KB, 1280x1493px
>>532565
>>532566
How does this guys manage to make all of his comics look so fucking boring and lifeless?
>>
>>533384
hnggg just got the first one last week, and loved it. In my top 3 of BSB's paycomics.
>>
>>533384

God that piece of fan art is the single hottest thing I've seen in my entire life. Hng.
>>
anyone can link to rp title a perfect world or sequel stowaway?
>>
>>532985
yes it is Snaketrap. where can i find it all?
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.