[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

/stg/- Slave Trainer General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 386
Thread images: 72

File: slutty slut.png (287KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
slutty slut.png
287KB, 800x600px
Supposedly gold soon Edition

This is a general about slave trainer games, and the creation of games where you play a male and dominate women etc. Discussion about games not being created here is also acceptable. This Op is a work in progress.

If you're working on a game and want to list a pastebin here speak up please.

Major Versions of the game (BT is necessary for mods):Silver edition and Russian edition are the most active
Each of these is a standalone game, not a mod for any of the others. BASICALLY the links to download the games are in this pastebin.
http://pastebin.com/kA21ncJK

Maverick wrote a guide for scripting. Shows how to write/structure scenes for coders. Good for idea-guys & script-writers:
http://pastebin.com/gRyrGgDt

Info on character generators:
http://pastebin.com/CaevjctD

Links to other games
http://pastebin.com/7CHVFKWM

Rogue-like by Oni
http://pastebin.com/gLGH6Va0

Korra Trainer/Breaking Bat/Incredibles trainer/Tifa trainer/Momcest trainer/Ben ten trainer(Anon projects not related to Witch Trainer)
http://pastebin.com/K5NC3Tk1

Contact info for major contributors:
https://quip.com/I2f8AaPEEr0a

Report & ignore shitposters, people that scream proxyfag/samefag/waifu/waifufag, people that post beast and hamplanet attention whores
>>
>>221590
First for loli
>>
>>221594
First for milfs
>>
>>221590
>gold
>soon
>>
>>221598
That's the joke
>>
>>221599
>>221598
Stop making me sad guys.
>>
>>221601
It's your own fault for think gold is ever coming out
>>
>>221601
>being sad for gold
>>
>>221594
Slytherin has the best girls.
>>
>>221601
>believing in akabur ever
>the guy that decided to waste months to animate a fucking feather dropping down in the shittiest way possible
>>
>>221603
I just want to see how much it disappoints people honestly.
>>
>>221605
This my sides.
>>
>>221605
This guy gets it.
>>
>>221605
Akajew is truly the worst.
>>
>>221610
It's jewbar.
>>
did stregac died? the editor hasn't had an update in a month
>>
>>221636
I think he probably is just waiting until 2020 when 4 houses comes out to be permitted to include other girls at his site. Artfag got his panties twisted with his previous attempt.
>>
can anyone help me out? how do i get daphne to do the first training? It wont let me.
>>
>>221734
Daphne's training starts from the bottom of the list not the top like Hermione
>>
>>221735
Feeling real dumb right now lol. Thanks man
>>
>>221736
you're not the only one, I had to read the walkthrough to figure out what's wrong
>>
Just gonna repost this for the fresh thread:
Coderfag here, any ideaguys/artists want to make a trainer/breeding season clone/anything really?
I'm pretty resourceful and can do music too if needed.
>>
>>221758
I could use a hand developing an inventory system
>>
>>221606
I'm willing to bet money on gold edition not even being finished either. Guaranteed there will be at least 4-5 "I didn't have time to finish this part" inserts throughout.

He never finishes anything he does. He's not working for anyone so there's no excuse for not finishing his shit
>>
>>221758
We are still looking for coder for our Frozen game. We've got two artists already but no dedicated programmer.
>>
>>221768
What engine or language?
>>221773
What engine or language?
>>
>>221781
inventory guy, ren'py.
>>
>>221781
I originally wanted to use Renpy (it uses Python), since I thought I'd have to do the coding myself, but if you prefer a different engine/language that would be fine as well.
>>
>>221793
Never used python, no time like the present to learn it though.
>>221816
Same as above though I have more experience and finesse with flash or java.
>>
Really wanna see an Ahsoka Trainer,shame Orange Trainer is kill
>>
playing the russian edition: is there any point to the luna event, or does it always end with 'eek a snake' or her assuming you're not there?
>>
>>221956
I think when Hermione's whoring is higher you get Snape commenting on why Genie stuck his dick through the door and a sex scene where it turns out Mcgonagall is on the other side and not Luna
>>
>>221968
i see. thanks for the quick answer.
>>
Dude, the bitch trainer is so good man. The the quest system in princess trainer is very interesting. It actually made me want to play after I jizzed. Witch trainer was pretty good, but there was barely on content. I assuming your still working on them so good luck bro.
>>
>It's been 22 days since Silver was updated
>It's been a month since Artguy posted
>>
>>221888

Truly a tragedy.
>>
>>222104
>month
Nope.
>>
>>221888
he's around, just busy with real life shit. recent progress was made.
>>
Forzen trainer Hit me up at [email protected] If you are still looking for a coder
>>
>>222104
Mo stated back in October that he would have to take November off.
>>
File: mods_are_niggers.png (855KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mods_are_niggers.png
855KB, 800x600px
>>
File: mods_are_niggers.gif (2MB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mods_are_niggers.gif
2MB, 800x600px
>>
Thanksgiving sluts
>>
[spoiler]Come on, talking shit about akabur? Show some appreciation, the man had ideas and managed to actually make it come true, something that only happened with japanese devs, and their games were worse than his. Well that's just my humble opinion, i love akabur. Correct me if i'm wrong, but i just wont go hating on the guy for not releasing something. [/spoiler/
>>
>>222377
I have no idea what this post is even trying to achieve.
>>
File: 1.jpg (290KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
290KB, 1920x1200px
Hello guys,
I have the problem that I not summon Daphne can.
The possibility as such, namely, to call Daphne, is activated (Picture 1).
>>
File: 2.jpg (334KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2.jpg
334KB, 1920x1200px
The agreement with Hermione (Gryffindor gets 10 points) is confirmed (Picture 2).
>>
File: 3.jpg (295KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3.jpg
295KB, 1920x1200px
The switch "summon Daphne" is present but greyed out (Picture 3) 11:21.
>>
File: 4.jpg (294KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4.jpg
294KB, 1920x1200px
mage 4 from 11:23. shows the grayed switch. Similarly, Picture 5 from 11:24. and
Picture 6 from 11.25.
>>
File: 5.jpg (286KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5.jpg
286KB, 1920x1200px
>>
>>222432
>>222434
chibi looks like ayylmao
>>
File: 6.jpg (295KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6.jpg
295KB, 1920x1200px
>>
I can play to the end, the switch remains grayed out.
Has this situation happened at even someone? And there is a solution for it?

Translated with Google
>>
>>222448
Don't summon anybody for two (2) in game days and the option should show up.
>>
>>221605
When's the game where I play the princess being trained, Akabur? Where's that game?
>>
>>222432
You have to actually NOT summon everyone for 2 days straight.
>>
>>222104
I had to take a break from silver due to real life stuff that I had to focus on.

Now that that's over I'm working on coding some other projects for people. I'm coding the star wars game for the new artist at the moment.
>>
Another Daphne issue. I can get her to show up with Summon Daphne, but her perversion is locked at 0 so i can't do anything with her. wtf?
>>
File: Boba_Fett.png (223KB, 500x278px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Boba_Fett.png
223KB, 500x278px
>>222511
Star Wars game? STAR WARS GAME?
>>
>>222511
how goes the coding for KT?
>>
>>222511

>I'm coding the star wars game for the new artist at the moment.

Based Mo. Focus on that, the old modding stuff is stuff of the past.
>>
>>222521
I don't understand, anon, you mean a Bobba Fett trainer or a Han Solo trainer ? In both case I am not that much interested... I'd rather have a female character SW Trainer....

Jokes aside, Too many project is working on a SW trainer. We don't have much news from him so I hope that he is working like he'll on his project ?
>>
>>222531
That's OK, I don't understand you either, anon. I'm just excited to hear that Mo's involved in a SW game in general, not trying to put ideas in anyone's head.
>>
>>222515
Daphne's training starts from the bottom of the list not the top like Hermione's
>>
Anyone else having trouble accessing kat.cr? Tried 4 different browsers and it's not responding. I really want bitch trainer man
>>
>>222636
Working fine for me. Maybe your ISP is blocking access to it.
>>
So does the Luna event have a trigger?
It seems fairly random.
>>
Is there a way to see which games were recently updated?
>>
>>222733
Not really
>>
File: pleb_eats_snickers.png (894KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pleb_eats_snickers.png
894KB, 800x600px
>>222373
>>
Happy thanksgiving faggots
>>
Jackie chan adventures where you train Jade.
>>
File: 1407394149328.jpg (141KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407394149328.jpg
141KB, 900x1200px
>>221596
>First for milfs
Good taste, but what about MILF on MILF?
>>
>>222454
>>222461
That's it. Thank you.
>>
>>223207
Lesbians are boring. Only good to be raped as a male player character.
>>
Are all the porn scenes chibi?
>>
>>223218
yes sadlu
>>
>>223219
Are they atleast decent like with crotch shots or is it just side on with hidden penetration?
>>
>>223222
Nah man they are as shit as they look. Nothing but side view sprites. Can't wait for Four houses where we get 4x more added to the already existing
>>
>>222691

> if hermi.whoring >= 13 and one_out_of_three == 2 and luna_stage <= 2 :
> call accident

You can learn literally anything you want about the game with notepad
>>
>>223226
4 houses will have both
>>
>>223226
Sweet, thanks anon. Gonna check it out when 4houses drops then
>>
>>223207
hng
>>
>>223228
i*h-bar*d/dt*phi = H * phi

You can literally learn anything about the world by studying physics.
>>
>>223207
top tier.
>>
>>223228
Where is this?
>>
>>223281

game/scripts.rpa, mixed in with a bunch of ignorable binary crap. scripts are all english code with russian voicelines. just search for keywords once you've got it open.
>>
>>223252

> 2015
> thinking physics will tell you why kids love cinnamon toast crunch
>>
>>223284
kek
>>
sluts
>>
>>223447
Hey, I did not noticed that slut script was back !
>>
Looks like injustice update on the 29th, is not going to have much added due to fixing problems, new girls will be add but, might not do much. But at least sunriders7 are keeping up with regular updates & info.
>>
PT Gold will literally come out before anyone here has released anything substantial.

In a whole fucking year, you guys have managed absolutely fuck all, congratu-well done
>>
>>223605
lol sure thing kek, now back to your dead general
>>
>>223605
False! akajew said it would be out by 2018
>>
how do i access these so-called "newspapers quests"?
>>
>>223833
in injustice?
>>
>>223883
in russian mod for WT
>>
File: mom2(1).png (156KB, 400x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mom2(1).png
156KB, 400x1080px
Just got the first set of clothing and facial options for helen

Build should be done super soon
>>
>>223889
IIRC
>Do a bunch of reports in one week
>(talk to snape a bunch?)
>order newspaper shit
>get hermione to help you
>>
File: mom2(2).png (165KB, 400x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mom2(2).png
165KB, 400x1080px
>>223951
>>
File: mom2(3).png (161KB, 400x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mom2(3).png
161KB, 400x1080px
>>223955
more variations gonna be added soon
>>
>>223284
Underrated post
>>
>>223951
>>223955
>>223956

Nice to see you are still alive. Love you, man.
>>
File: in progress one.png (152KB, 400x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
in progress one.png
152KB, 400x1080px
>>223970
yea, My month has been dealing with re-learning python, fixing stupid shit in code and text messaging my code guy to fucking help because im too much of an idiot to do it myself

Also Momcest looks fucking amazing, Im so hype to see actual gameplay of it
>>
>>223956
>>223955
>>223951
Good to see you alive !
Those pieces are reasonably good, that looks promising. you may want to send some boobs reference to your artist : the nipples are higher on the breast
>>
>>223980
sent
>>
>>223975

>Also Momcest looks fucking amazing, Im so hype to see actual gameplay of it

We are entering a golden age of trainer games and you helped bringing it along. You truly were the shitposter we needed.
>>
>>223988
but not the one we deserved
>>
>>224026

>the one we deserved

That would be too many projects guy.
>>
>>224055

Are you lost?
>>
>>224042
I have like 6 or 7 more days of class, I need to finish my animation projects. Once I'm done with that, i'll be back to drawing every day.
(that's why I was missing for a while)
>>
>>223985
Great ! Thanks :)

>>224075
Good news :)
>>
>>224075

>Once I'm done with that, i'll be back to drawing every day.

Truly a god among men.
>>
File: baloo.gif (481KB, 500x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
baloo.gif
481KB, 500x400px
>>223975
The hype she lives!!!
>>
>>221590

There's an implication that there are mods for bitch trainer. If so, can I have a link? Sorry if I've missed something obvious.
>>
File: Whoremaster.png (238KB, 997x739px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Whoremaster.png
238KB, 997x739px
>>221590
Just found this thread. Do you guys know about Whore Master? And that someone else has taken to modding and updating it?

For those that don't know it's pretty good
>Buy, enslave, and manage girls in Brothels, or in a number of properties you can buy
>Keep a harem of waifus to screw.
>Impregnate girls and put the daughters to work in aforementioned brothels
>Send gangs out to attack rival gangs/kidnap other girls

I ask because this game is pretty user friendly and other girls can be added to the game even if the player knows jack shit about programming.
>>
>>224530
But is there porn in it? That's all that matters here.
Images, none of that text bullshit.
>>
>>224530
isn't that just a slave maker clone?
>>
File: Whoremaster.png (499KB, 1008x738px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Whoremaster.png
499KB, 1008x738px
>>224533
Yes, images you can add to, remove, or edit on your own. All you have to do is give the image and appropriate name it recognizes, put it in the character's folder, and it works.

>>224539
The original yes, but the modded version is basically Slave Maker if you wanted to build a harem and not focus on one girl at a time. Also if you wanted to manage a criminal empire on the side.

http://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?board=5.0
>>
>>224530
>>224559
>Stolen art
God, I really hate that shit, if I want to jerk off to random pictures of other authors, I'd keep up with those. No point in a game that doesn't add any art. Just make it a text adventure then.
>>
>>224559
fuck isn't this the game which theres like this small overview map and then there are like 100 different brothels that you have to the point where its just too fucking much

did that get updated or something?
>>
>can't get hermione to change to shorter skirts
>maxed public and personal favours.
Welp.
>>
>>224584
Actually it's whatever art you add to the game, and it is all displayed by an RNG

>>224585
The original creator abandoned the project. Updates have been coming from an unofficial expansion in the mod section of the board. So far he's added a new brothel, a bunch of new buildings and features those buildings use, and revamped the rival system, among a whole lot of other stuff.
>>
>>224605
alright, you sold me ill play through it

I liked it when it first came out and ill probably still like it now
>>
>>224602
If it's the russian mod I think you need to get her to do some of the newspaper quests and then gift her the stuff and have her put it on.
>>
>>224559
>editing from everything from scratch
Fuck that I already did this to super deepthroat and the effort wasn't justifiable
>>
>>224783
Eh it's easier in whoremaster. They even give you tools to streamline creation. But if you don't want to do that, there are folks who have premade girlpacks in the mod section. Some even have /ss/ and gay stuff, but the game just treats them as sterile futa girls.
>>
>>224530
>>224559
Yes and it's shit.
>>
jesus fuck i can't wait to play Momcest Trainer
>>
>>224962
me te

I wonder if too many projects is still around he hasn't posted in a while.
>>
>>222434
she really needs a better chibi holy shit
>>
>>224602
You have to make her wear the longer skirts first then have her wear progressively shorter skirts till she gets to the shortest one
>>
>>224969
see
>>224075
>>
Wolverine and his various underage sidekicks trainer: yay or nay?
>>
>>225063
she looks like a fucking alien
>>
>>225291
Yay cause western loli.
>>
>>225330

ayy lmao
>>
I am a coderfag with a fair bit of experience and I think while I'm not a rock star I am fairly proficient in python and can certainly write better code than princess trainer.

people can contact me at [email protected] dot net, send a link to a github page preferably and say what you're trying to get done and how you're trying to do it.

Let's make some shit happen.
>>
File: 4n.png (59KB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4n.png
59KB, 400x300px
The whole eyes not being white thing is really fucking with me.
>>
>>225392
drag me along too...

[email protected]
>>
>>223512
So I tested injustice just now. Is it a bug that I cannot save, or isn't saving properly implemented yet?
>>
>>225608
both
>>
>>225608

Yes.
>>
>>225610
>>225627
So I take it I'll just have to wait for the next update to see if that fixes it?
>>
>>225636
Or just download 1.3, save a game there and load back in 1.4 to get it working correctly. Dunno if worth it, to be honest, new build suppossed to be out tomorrow.
>>
>>225637
Guess I'll wait until tomorrow, thanks for the help.
>>
File: color.png (152KB, 400x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
color.png
152KB, 400x1080px
>>225560
in the final part the color is going to be added, I just rushed it a bit and didnt let him have a chance to finish it
>>
>>225662
How far along is this game, Tropic? Is a demo coming soon, or something to look at next year?
>>
>>225682
The biggest problem was my retardation and basically mislabeling a bunch of stuff which caused a lot of bugs in python and a while trying to find and relabel most of the stuff

But now that most of it is fixed I should have my demo done this week.

When I started I wanted to make a new build every 2 weeks and hopefully now that I have more free time that can happen

All depends on how fast I get art assets and If my coder guy answers my texts

Right now the game has all the essentials needed, such as - backrounds interacting together the way they should be / customization / random events / stats / and correct scene triggers

So all thats left is to add onto it and improve it as a whole
>>
>>225689

I would like to believe you, but I've been hurt before.
>>
File: 4n.png (231KB, 1193x1151px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4n.png
231KB, 1193x1151px
>>225662
cool beans
>>
>>225392
>>225562
cool, gonna try once more time:
https://github.com/Gfurst/Jack-o-Nine-2

Did some cool updates, will see if I can get a recording of the current workings
>>
Loli is best
>>
>>221598
>Akabur just had two quests and some polishing left.
>That was two months ago.

Goddamnt.
>>
I would love to see a silver update soon. I love it! It is a lot better then the russian version. Especially the potions are awesome! They still have some bugs though, especially the ass expansion one crashes the game.

Oh well, here is hoping :P
>>
File: XcLvkOJ.png (155KB, 375x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
XcLvkOJ.png
155KB, 375x960px
>>226468
fuck off, nigger
>>
More Luna when?
>>
>>225951
here is a preview video
>>
>>224962
but anon, it'll never be released

in fact nothing will ever be released from all the things being "worked on" here
>>
>>221590
>http://pastebin.com/K5NC3Tk1
>>
>>226551
Looking good anon
You've probably said this before, but what exactly are you going to do different than the first SlavMaker?
>>
>>226801
mostly code...
>>
>>226956
That was never issue the issue was the fact it had nothing of value and the images were just random shit pulled off the internet.
>>
>>221590
is Tifa Trainer gonna have options to cross breed the three gals with Red XIII?
>>
>>226993
well not really, that's because you never tried working that game or modding it...
basically its a mess with slav code, modding as such said "images" was shit, everything was referenced for each single girl, with some 400 different unique girls...
imagine having to add a custom image for each of those 400 girls...

So one of my goals is to make cleaner code, another one is to have a custom girl generator and allow for modular girl parts...

for example all of that navigation and dialog shown on the video is generated solely from json files that any nimrod can create/edit
>>
>>226993
This. Coding a slave trainer is a solved problem and people have been re-inventing the wheel again and again. Any half-competent coder can build one in less than a month. The problem is - and has always been - the lack of high-quality porn.
>>
>>227015
Hopefully not kill yourself beast faggot.
>>
File: WT age2.png (167KB, 810x647px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WT age2.png
167KB, 810x647px
Strange what you can find in a game.
>>
>>227111
wut
>>
>>227111
Fucking russkies.
>>
>>227080
where is this slave trainer framework you've made in a month that isn't just an akward hardcoded mess? I want to use it.

You should probably tell Khan too. Seems his team of coders has wasted months for nothing.
>>
>>227131
And yet there's a shitton of slave trainers, all of them more or less fully coded, all of them shit because of the lackluster porn.

I'll take a single good mod for Witch Trainer that adds a new character using original art over another repetitive SlaveMaker clone with tens of characters pulled straight out of generic-anime with whatever porn they could find at paheal.
>>
>>227131
Slave markers framework was trash period and the entire thing was trash. Even witch trainer was better.
>>
>>227111
My eyes!!!
>>
>>227111
Gilf trainer when?
>>
>>226551
Why is the guide for Rome chinese as fuck?
>>
Which would you like to see in ben 10 trainer http://strawpoll.me/6130332
>>
>>227323
>beta shit
You're in the wrong general for that.
>>
>>227331
Nah m8 This is the slave trainer one so I'm in the right spot
>>
>>227338
Wrong this is slave trainer for playing men dominating women. Ie fuck off faggot.
>>
>>227343
It does not state that it states slave traning which means the traning of any slave whether it be male domminating women or women dominating a man.
>>
>>227353
Actually yes it does. It outright states that read it again.
>>
>>227356
This is a general about slave trainer games, and the creation of games where you play a male and dominate women etc. Discussion about games not being created here is also acceptable. This Op is a work in progress. where you play a male and dominate women etc. FUCKING E.T.C
>>
wat is this argument about ?
>>
>>227358
Wrong.
>This is a general about slave trainer games, and the creation of games where you play a male and dominate women
Is what the thread is about fuck off
>>
>>227359
That this is not for female domminating male slaves
>>
>>227361
You missed the FUCKING ETC part
>>
>>227358
This and the poll is obviously bait people.
>>
>>227364
You missed the whole.
>where you play a male and dominate women
This general isn't for femdom you stupid content.
>>
>>227364
>trolling this hard
Fuck off
>>
>>227365
Not actually it's not
>>
File: dining room.png (110KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dining room.png
110KB, 800x600px
I like gangbangs desu
>>
>>227361
>>227362
It doesn't say that it is only about that without exception hence the etc... at the end of the statement unless the OP says different the thread is still open to that.
>>
>>227368
Actually yes it is because you're posting femdom shit in a general that is it's polar reverse. Fuck off.
>>
>>227368
>>227364
>>227358
This general is literally entirely about playing a guy dominating women you are a retard.
>>
>>227371
It does say that.
> where you play a male and dominate women
I guess we are going to have to remove the etc because of retards like you get confused.
>>
>>227371
It outright says that. The ETC is for training women, monsters girls, and just in general anything dominating women. Stop trolling.
>>
>>227371
>It doesn't say that it is only about that without exception hence the etc... at the end of the statement unless the OP says different the thread is still open to that.
>>227377
>This general is literally entirely about playing a guy dominating women you are a retard.

Not really, it's about dominating slaves
>>
>>227381
No it's about dominating women. Learn to read.
>>
>>227381
Yes really you fucking faggot.
>>
The guy claiming that this general is about femdom is trolling. Just remove the etc next thread.
>>
>>227386
This. It's clearly bait but nothing more.
>>
>>227381
>>227371
>>227358
>>227323
I see the plan is because we are slow because we are waiting for the devs, that you have decided to troll to liven up the thread.
>>
>>227392
Don't encourage the shitposter.
>>
Well until the etc is removed we are going to have shit cunts posting femdom. That being said until etc is removed femdom is postable
>>
>>227386
Never said that is was all about femdom just domination in general
>>
>>227399
No it isn't.
>>
>>227359
For some reason there are some people who have a REALLY narrow definition of what games are "appropriate" to discuss here, and shitpost anyone they disagree with.
>>
>>227400
Wrong it outright says playing men dominating women. Try again.
>>
>>227403
This general has been about maledom since day one newfag.
>>
>>227400
Yeah, maledom and femdom are equally on topic.
>>
File: 1445997071786.png (82KB, 272x524px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445997071786.png
82KB, 272x524px
>>
File: 1444770179315.png (179KB, 525x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444770179315.png
179KB, 525x700px
>>
>>227410
Wrong. Only maledom is on topic which the op clearly states.
>>
>>227406
It also says "etc.," which allows other configurations.
>>
>>227406
aahhhh but etc.......
>>227408
Only because there hasn't been one about just domination in general not just maledom
>>
>>227410
Here's your reply
>>
File: 1445783010955.png (254KB, 440x774px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445783010955.png
254KB, 440x774px
>>
File: 1445783073649.png (172KB, 525x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445783073649.png
172KB, 525x700px
>>
>>227417
>aahhhh but etc.......
Nope. The etc has never meant femdom dumbfuck.
>>227417
>Only because there hasn't been one about just domination in general not just maledom
Wrong this general made a content creator leave already for making one with a female main character.
>>
File: 1445994032545.png (359KB, 954x424px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445994032545.png
359KB, 954x424px
>>
>>227417
Here is your reply
>>
>>227415
Wrong. Since there's no other games threads allowed in /aco/, it's all on topic.
>>
File: 1445996142040.png (337KB, 800x596px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445996142040.png
337KB, 800x596px
>>
>>227417
You're so painfully new here it's amazing.
>>
>>227415
Wrong, it then goes on to say "etc.," which allows for other possibilities. If someone says "this is a discussion about fruit, like apples, etc." that does not mean you cannot discuss oranges.
>>
File: 1445996190177.png (302KB, 684x446px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445996190177.png
302KB, 684x446px
>>
File: 1445996232652.png (380KB, 904x460px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445996232652.png
380KB, 904x460px
>>
>>227424
>Wrong this general made a content creator leave already for making one with a female main character.

Who was that?
>>
>>227429
>>227433
Wrong once again. This is general about playing a dude dominating women. The only actual argument you could use is etc meaning men dominating other men.
>>
File: 1445996359099.png (348KB, 950x558px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445996359099.png
348KB, 950x558px
>>
>>227433
Here is your reply
>>
File: 1445996402940.png (338KB, 540x580px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445996402940.png
338KB, 540x580px
>>
>>227438
If that's what your into?
I guess.....
>>
File: 1445996442022.png (342KB, 728x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445996442022.png
342KB, 728x626px
>>
>>227438
And once again, you are wrong, you are insisting on your own head canon that has no relevance to the actual topic of this thread.
>>
Well this board has gone to shit because people won't accept femdom
>>
File: 1445996551212.png (309KB, 374x876px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445996551212.png
309KB, 374x876px
>>
>>227445
Nope. You're just wrong about it meaning men being dominating by women dipshit. You have no logical argument and if you think people are going tolerate some shitty femdom ben ten game you're wrong.
>>
File: 1445996603940.png (191KB, 525x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445996603940.png
191KB, 525x700px
>>
File: 1445996706397.png (109KB, 314x592px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445996706397.png
109KB, 314x592px
>>
>>227450
Once again you're wrong and making shit up when the op clearly states you're wrong.
>>
File: 1445996757315.png (75KB, 240x462px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445996757315.png
75KB, 240x462px
>>
File: 1445996794053.png (58KB, 263x460px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445996794053.png
58KB, 263x460px
>>
File: 1445996824796.png (75KB, 268x524px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445996824796.png
75KB, 268x524px
>>
File: 1445996924335.png (101KB, 330x548px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445996924335.png
101KB, 330x548px
>>
>>227451
>Go to a thread about maledom
>Why don't like you guys want femdom here
I wonder fuck face.
>>
And whats gonna make the game shitty!?
>>
File: 1445997022507.png (167KB, 525x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445997022507.png
167KB, 525x700px
>>
>>227458
Except that it doesn't say I'm wrong, it says:
>This is a general about slave trainer games, and the creation of games where you play a male and dominate women etc.

The "etc." includes the potential for femdom, if that is what someone wants to discuss. You can argue all you like, but you can't make your position true.

Of course, they could make this a lot simpler by changing it to:
>This is a general about slave trainer games, and the creation of games where you play a male and dominate women, woman and dominate men, etc.

Unnecessary for most, but it would at least clarify the issue.
>>
>>227469
This femdom faggot making the poll. But heres hoping he's just some random piece of shit and not a dev.
>>
>>227472
>creation of games where you play a male and dominate women etc.
Yep as it clearly states this is a general about where you play a male and dominate women. Then only argument that fits with the etc is that you play a male and dominate something that isn't a woman. Try once again you delusional retard.
>>
File: ded (1).jpg (2MB, 4906x5720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ded (1).jpg
2MB, 4906x5720px
>>
>>227468
>>Go to a thread about maledom
>>Why don't like you guys want femdom here
>I wonder fuck face.

Never inexplicably with out a doubt that this thread is exclusively maledom only that its about domination
>>
File: rustler.jpg (22KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rustler.jpg
22KB, 800x600px
Are gangbangs going to be added or......
>>
File: 1440473552169.png (166KB, 512x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440473552169.png
166KB, 512x600px
>>
>>227476
>Yep as it clearly states this is a general about where you play a male and dominate women. Then only argument that fits with the etc is that you play a male and dominate something that isn't a woman. Try once again you delusional retard.

Your reading comprehension is poor.
>>
File: 1447220620660.jpg (63KB, 552x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447220620660.jpg
63KB, 552x960px
>>
>>227473
How would femdom make the game shitty outright!?
and they never said the poll had anything to do with femdom?
>>
>>227477
This is a pretty weird figure. You need to fix up her hips somehow.
>>
>>227478
This general has been about day one since the beginning, and the op even says so.
>>227481
You're the one projecting your own wants into a general about maledom anon.
>>
>>227468
But I imagine there's a market for a femdom based trainer game.
>>
File: ded (1).png (95KB, 505x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ded (1).png
95KB, 505x600px
>>
>>227483
Pegging.
>>
File: ded (2).jpg (137KB, 527x799px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ded (2).jpg
137KB, 527x799px
>>
File: ded (2).png (199KB, 346x492px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ded (2).png
199KB, 346x492px
>>
>>227486
Not here. You're in the wrong general, you're looking for betamax general.
>>
>>227489
wow, is that some star wars trainer art? Or some random stuff?
>>
File: ded (3).jpg (99KB, 459x721px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ded (3).jpg
99KB, 459x721px
>>
>>227488
>Pegging.
They never said it was gonna be done to been and they said they will have more than one girl in the game!
>>
>>227485
It had nothing about anything I want, I just hate misuse of grammar. The OP does nothing to prevent discussion of femdom games, and until the text is changed to reflect your own head-canon, it is appropriate for discussion.
>>
File: quiet in momcest.png (2MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
quiet in momcest.png
2MB, 2480x3508px
>>227482
Man I looked through the notes

There are some amazing costumes in there honestly

Like im fanboying so hard for momcest
>>
>>227497
It was never head cannon for me, it's only head-canon for you. Because you're delusional.
>>
>>227495
>been
*Ben
>>
>>227491
Who says it has to be men who get dominated, why not some lezdom?
>>
>>227503
Troll implies otherwise
>>
>>227503
>>227505
Why does who dominates who matter so long as there is Domination in the game?
>>
>>227509
Because this is maledom general, not wanna be tranny general or betamale general.
>>
>>227510
I read the title and it said Slave Trainer General not Maledom General.
>>
File: 1430535909299.png (77KB, 505x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430535909299.png
77KB, 505x600px
>>
>>227510
>maledom general
>imploding it isn't shit posting and waiting general
>>
>>227516
The op explains what kind of slave training this general is about cry more.
>>
>>227510
Well you don't seem to have a problem with femdom after all you mum fucks you like the little bitch you are.
>>
File: 1440473552169.png (156KB, 505x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440473552169.png
156KB, 505x600px
>>
File: 1440950992902.png (74KB, 505x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440950992902.png
74KB, 505x600px
>>
File: 1441783463772.png (85KB, 511x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441783463772.png
85KB, 511x600px
>>
File: 1442060073525.gif (41KB, 505x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442060073525.gif
41KB, 505x600px
>>
File: 1442160628507.png (93KB, 505x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442160628507.png
93KB, 505x600px
>>
File: 1443836981258.png (84KB, 514x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443836981258.png
84KB, 514x600px
>>
File: 1443876181367.png (96KB, 522x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443876181367.png
96KB, 522x600px
>>
File: 1443986618103.png (82KB, 510x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443986618103.png
82KB, 510x600px
>>
File: 1444022923919.gif (56KB, 505x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444022923919.gif
56KB, 505x600px
>>
>>227519
No it starts with it, but doesn't say it won't allow it, nor is it exclusive to only Maledom.
>>
File: 1444054604545.png (140KB, 517x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444054604545.png
140KB, 517x600px
>>
>>227541
Wrong it starts and ends with it. You're making up implications because you wanted to start a shitstorm. Good job.
>>
File: 1444086831191.gif (1MB, 505x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444086831191.gif
1MB, 505x600px
>>
>>227510
It's not maledom general, it's slave trainer general, and the OP does not exclude femdom slave trainers, however much you might wish that it did.
>>
File: 1444089096607.png (78KB, 505x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444089096607.png
78KB, 505x600px
>>
File: 1444150660823.gif (76KB, 505x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444150660823.gif
76KB, 505x600px
>>
>>227547
It's a general about slave training where you play a male and dominate women. Why are you so mad?
>>
>>227545
adding ETC......
Doesn't end anything it makes it go on further.
>>
>>227547
Yes yes. You're trolling we get it.
>>
>>227552
Please stop feeding an obivous troll
>>
>>227553
ETC doesn't remove the previous which clearly states PLAYING A MAN. The only argument you could reasonable make is adding gay anon. Why are you so mad?
>>
>>227554
No you're just dismissing a legitimate argument
>>
>>227553
Some one with some sense of fucking english.
>>
>>227553
It makes to go further to apply playing a dude and dominating other things. No being dominated.
>>
>>227561
see
>>227559
>>
So any one got some ye old porn from like the 50's
>>
>>227561
No I'm not. You started arguing from a faulty premise from the start. You just keep repeating yourself because you want to shitpost.
>>
>>227559
and it doesn't dismiss our statements either
>>227563
no it doesn't do that either
>>
File: Herm3.png (452KB, 802x606px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Herm3.png
452KB, 802x606px
>>
>>227572
>no it doesn't do that either
Yes it does. You're pretending part of the op doesn't exist stop trolling.
>>
>>227563
No, that's poor reading comprehension. Gramatically it can represent both things, either "male and list" or "male/female and other configurations that do not involve maledom". Either would be valid topics the way the OP is phrased.
>>
>>227572
>and it doesn't dismiss our statements either
It does. You see it gets dismissed right here.
>you play a male and dominate women
>>
>>227578
No it's correct reading comprehension. Go shitpost somewhere else we don't care.
>>
>>227569
I think I once saw a porno from the seventies.
>>
>>227570
No your repeating you have not given any legitimate proof to the contrary of the discussing
>>
>>227584
I already give legitimate points you're so butthurt you just ignore them to repeat yourself over and over again because your plain was to cause a shitstorm.
>>
>>227582
actually he's right your logic is the one that is flawed
>>
>>227590
Actually your wrong and you logic was flawed from the beginning.
>>
inb4 mod shuts thread down
>>
>>227590
>>227584
These are just bait folks stop replying.
>>
File: Herm4.png (447KB, 802x605px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Herm4.png
447KB, 802x605px
>>
>>227597
Please god this.
>>
>>227587
Actually I didn't start this but it is a very good topic to discuss and see who will be right when the op comes back
>>
>>227597
>>227597
>>227597
>>227597
>>227597
We had this down pat before, time to return to it.
>>
bententrainer has posted a new update about the poll on their blog
>>
>>221590
>This is a general about slave trainer games, and the creation of games where you play a male and dominate women, play a women and dominate a male, a child and dominate adult etc. Discussion about games not being created here is also acceptable. This Op is a work in progress.
>>
>>227609
This general is so easy to bait
>>
>>227615
This is bait. Ignore it.
>>
>>227618
?
>>
>>227618
this was never to bait, this was actually to Debate.
>>
>>227473
i hope its a dev and he puts femdom in just so i can read more of ur angry posts tbqh senpai
>>
>>227624
>This was always just bait
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>227615
I think this shows how the ETC could be anything without more clear indications
>>
>>227630
Again dismissing a legitimate argument
>>
Ignore the shitposter STILL TRYING TO KEEP THIS GOING
>>
File: p0040.gif (38KB, 559x552px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
p0040.gif
38KB, 559x552px
>>227516
>>227518
>>
>>227624
He misspelled it. Apparently he's bad with both grammar and spelling.
>>
>>227641
He's just going to reply to himself anyways.
>>
Any way off the shit posters any legit news on any of the mods/games comming out
>>
They're going to shitpost regardless of what the op says. I figured I would let you know.
>>
>>227649
If the OP says this is only a maledom thread then fine.
But only if its the OP who makes that decree.
>>
>>227649
Even if op removes the etc. Still going to shitpost about it.
>>
>>227659
Nope because this was never Shitposting.
And if there is no ETC then that only means that this is a strictly "maledom" thread
>>
>>227659
Probably. Even though that makes it clear he's still going to just shitpost, because that's all he wants to do.
>>
>>227663
>Probably. Even though that makes it clear he's still going to just shitpost, because that's all he wants to do.

Nope because this was never Shitposting!
>>
>>227663
He's the type of person that would post maledom in a femdom thread because it didn't say only post femdom.
>>
>Ignore the response on /stg/ - there are some autists there who can't handle having content that doesn't match their exact requirements. In fact, I'd pay good money to see a completed trainer game that contains gangbangs, femdom, pegging and kekoldry. I'd enjoy it because I'm pretty equal opportunity about my fetishes, but also because it would make the most irritating /stg/ autists absolutely batshit.

Holy shit this bait comment my sides.
>>
>>227686
Oh wow. How autistic do you have to be to create an account entirely to troll a general on 4chan.
>>
>>227686
Kek
>>
>>227686
>Literally going out of his way to mention everything hated and throwing in something not even in the poll
The shitposters we have here are funny.
>>
>>227689
What's most hysterical is that our biggest shitposters are people complaining about shitposters.
>>
>>227718
Nice bait.
>>
>>227721
Scrub back through the thread and tell me where the biggest volume of shitposts came from.
>>
>>227724
The person that decided to start the shitstorm by trolling obviously then tried to keep it going until people decided to ignore him.
>>
>>227724
You.
>>227727
You're replying to the person who started this entire thing. Stop feeding him.
>>
>>227370
me too man, me too.
>>
>>227728
I just turned up here and commented on the mess you fags made, but nice try.
>>
So if they were not adding pegging whats with this then.
>>
>>227745
I was wondering when the shitposter would post this
>>
>>227745
That's a picture of the impotent rage of the /stg/ autist in action. It's metaphoric.
>>
>>227745
The creator already said that wasn't going in the game.
>>
>>227757
Well according to the blog they say they have not decided
>>
>>227757
Good.
>>
Fucking email them their email is the quip. see what they say
>>
>>227765
Then screenshot the email
>>
>>227765
They told me to tell you that your mom is a whore.
>>
>>227767
Pic or it didn't happen!
>>
>>227772
You don't need proof. You know in your heart that it's true.
>>
>>227775
So in other words they did not email you.
>>
>>227776
Shut up son of a whore!
>>
>>227776
Shit, everyone knows that your mom is a whore. I didn't need an email for that.
>>
Alright, for the next thread how about we don't play with the retards? Hide and report, you fucking children.
>>
The Tifa in Tifa trainer looks weird af t b h
>>
>>227822
your cock looks wierd
>>
>>227826
I have the looks down its just the dimensions that are lacking
>>
>>227881
>>227881
>>227881
New thread
>>
>>227882
rest in peace
>>
>>227882

Where were you when the new thread was kill?
>>
>>228163
>>228163
>>228163
>>228163
New thread
>>
I just beat Princess Trainer with all quests completed (I played Witch Trainer first, didn't bother beating it) and I fucking loved it -- but can someone explain the ending to me?
>>
If the next thread gets deleted we will try again later tonight and if tht gets delete we will either go back to /vg/ or talk to the mods to see whats up.
>>
What is there to explain?
Thread posts: 386
Thread images: 72



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.